Yes Woman

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Yes Woman

Postby Mollaw1w » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:18 pm

“One sec!”

Nicole Hayward had hardly been in her apartment for ten minutes since getting back from lunch with her girlfriend Julie before there was a loud knock at the door. In her comfy blue pajamas, she was about to blow off the feature article she had to write and to curl up in bed with a nice book (probably a romance novel), but now that would have to wait. Truth be told, the last thing she wanted right now was a visitor, but she wasn't the person rude enough to ignore someone when she was home.

Unlocking the door to her apartment, she swung it open to reveal a baby-faced, fair-skinned young man, definitely out of high school but no older than 20, in a plain white shirt, blue shorts, and sneakers. His body was pretty lanky, and he was tall, but beating her own height by a few inches. If his brown hair wasn’t so shaggy and his facial hair not so unkempt, he’d be a boy young Nicole would have found cute. Appearing surprised to see her, he immediately flashed Nicole a wide, if not slightly nervous, smile. His right hand was submerged deep in his front pocket.

“Oh, uh, hey there,” the young man sputtered in a soprano voice, clearly a little bewildered. “This is pretty awkward but I was told this was where my friend Bryce lived and…you’re obviously not Bryce.”

Nicole let out a friendly chuckle. “It’s alright don’t worry about it,” She assured him, smiling back. “Good luck finding him. I’m sure he’s probably on this floor or at least close.”

Just as she thought this exchange was over and she could return to reading, the boy stopped her from closing the door by pressing his left hand against it.

“Wait!” He blurted out, leaning his head over and staring at her intently. “Will…will you let me in for a moment?”

Put off by the spontaneous request, Nicole couldn’t help but…want to say yes. She honestly didn’t want to (she wanted to get to that romance novel!) but she found herself completely unable to tell him no. It was a weird feeling, but what was the harm in letting him in?

“Sure thing. Just for a little bit.”

The boy’s face lit up like a Christmas tree as he strolled in, a lot of swagger in his strut. Sizing up Nicole’s apartment, he plopped down on her sofa as Nicole shut the slowly shut door, trying to shake off that puzzling sensation.

“I’m Gary, by the way. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” the boy stated proudly, turning his head towards her.

“Nicole,” Nicole answered. “Can I get you some water or something?”

Gary shook his head. “No thanks, but I do want to show you something. It’s something very, very cool.”

Curious, Nicole got few steps closer. Gary pulled his hand out of his pocket to reveal a silver marble.

“Uh, what is that?” She asked.

“It’s a Marble of Affirmation,” he said, seemingly acknowledging how dumb that name is by the tone of his voice. “When the holder asks someone a question that can be answered just by a yes or a no, they will always answer, and the answer will always be yes. No matter how untrue the statement, the marble will magically make it true.”

Nicole rolled her eyes. “Um, like, no offense, but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. A magic marble? Really? Is that what you wanted to show your little friend?”

Gary stood unfazed by Nicole’s patronizing tone. “Go ahead and mock it all you want, but it just worked on you.”

It took no longer than a second for the famously pessimistic Nicole to figure out what he was talking about, and once she figured it out, her face drained of color. “Don’t you dare tell me that’s why-

“You let me in? That’s exactly why, I’m pretty sure. I mean, I’m sure you would have otherwise considered the weird optics on that one. I’m a nineteen-year-old stranger and you’re…I want to say twenty-sev-”

“Twenty-six.” Nicole was quick to cut him off. “And yes, I get it, I wouldn’t have let you in. But I did. I fucking did, and I don’t know why the fuck I did.”

Gary promptly rose to his feet. “Because of this marble. And I was going to show my friend Bryce first, who just moved into this complex. However, I’m starting to really think you’ll be a great first test subject, Nicole.”

“I…I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but I don’t want any part of this!” Shouted Nicole, confused and terrified. “Leave me the fuck alone!”

She tried to bolt for the door, but it was of no use the second Gary opened his mouth.

“You won’t leave the apartment, right?”

Nicole froze. She suddenly knew she wouldn’t leave the apartment, no matter how much she wanted to.

“Yes…I-I won’t leave the apartment.”

“And you’ll come back over here and stay put, right?”

The words seemed to automatically come out of her mouth. “Yes, I’ll come back over there and stay put.”

Unable to do anything but shuffle towards Gary and remain still, Nicole’s face was writhing with anger.

“Glad you decided to stick around,” he quipped.

“What are you going to do? Trap me here a-and make me your slave?”

“Oh please; that’s child's play,” Gary told her, smirking.

“What the fuck does that even mean?”

Gary couldn’t help but laugh. “I’ll show you: is your hair short?”

Before Nicole could even process the question, she gasped as her waist-length brown hair came out of its ponytail and instantly shortened to a bob.

“Yes…I have short hair…” Nicole muttered, absolutely mortified at the change and how natural it felt to have short hair all of a sudden. If she wasn’t forced to stand still, she’d tear this kid to shreds to avenge her lost locks.

“As you can see, I can change just about anything. And I must say, you look way better with short hair.”

“Shut your mouth you little fuck!” Shouted Nicole. “Change it b-back right now!”

“Oh come on, don’t be like this. Don’t you like your short hair?”

“Oh…y-yes, I do like my short hair…” Nicole groaned, suddenly at peace with the fact that her long hair was gone. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror across the room, she had to agree that she looked hotter with a bob, as weird as it was to admit it. It was just a cuter style. A more refined one, too.

“Much better. See, I’m not the bad guy, really. All you needed was a little attitude adjustment...”

END OF PART 1
Last edited by Mollaw1w on Fri May 20, 2022 10:50 am, edited 30 times in total.
Mollaw1w
Transformation Master

Re: Yes Woman

Postby Chopchop37920 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Can't wait for more... I love it!
Chopchop37920

Postby EFHRJ » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:36 pm

Okay, I thought that this was a bit too short, but then I saw it was part 1. Excited to see more!
EFHRJ

Postby Bluesnake462 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Excited to see more
Bluesnake462

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:59 am

Great start! Looking forward to reading more!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby VoltaireEMCSA » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Great story!
VoltaireEMCSA
Transformation Master

Postby Mollaw1w » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 pm

“Go to hell,” Nicole hissed, watching Gary’s face grow smugger and smugger. Trying to avoid looking at his face, she had the dishonor of noticing he had a full erection, which made her want to vomit. “You’re a twisted little perv, you know that?”

“I mean, I guess you’re right,” Gary replied, catching Nicole off guard. “Most other guys in my position would already have made you a mindless Barbie doll who needs cock as bad as oxygen.”

In truth, Nicole really couldn’t argue with that. She thought he was strangely formal, as if there was some method to his madness. Not that she cared: madness was still madness.

“Now I think some more questions are in order, but I would like to get to know you first,” Gary continued. “After all, how can I appreciate any changes made if I don’t know what I’m changing?”

“As if I would ever tell you anything!” retorted Nicole, knowing that Gary could force any information out of her if he wished. Taking even the most futile of stands made her feel at least a little dignified.

Gary, after a brief pause where he seemed lost in thought, chuckled. “Don’t I know everything about you?”

Once again, Nicole’s mouth spoke without a thought. “Yes, you…do know everything about me…” she mumbled quietly, resigned to the fact that it now must be true. Indeed, the grin on Gary’s face went from arrogant to manic as his whole demeanor changed, with him now giving Nicole a psychotic glare.

“Mhmm…that felt so good,” he declared, aglow in his new knowledge. “If you don’t want to talk, you don’t have to. After all, I know every conceivable thing about Nicole Marie Hayward.”

Nicole could only shudder at what this all meant.

END OF PART 2
Mollaw1w
Transformation Master

Postby Chopchop37920 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:07 am

Go dark with this. Make her friends surprised next time they see her! :twisted:
Chopchop37920

Postby Bluesnake462 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:43 am

Chopchop37920 wrote:Go dark with this. Make her friends surprised next time they see her! :twisted:

If this really does change reality than it might be that she will have always been however it is that he ends up making her
Bluesnake462

Postby Mollaw1w » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:22 am

Gary leered at Nicole, drunk on power. “Let’s start small, like that name of yours. I think it’s sweet that you’re named after your grandmother, quite honestly, but I’d like to see a little change.”

“Holy…fucking…shit…” gasped Nicole, gripped by rising feelings of anxiety. She couldn’t believe this snarky teenage asshole was about to change something as precious as her name. How would that even work?

“Oh just relax,” chided Gary. “Your name is still Nicole…but don’t you go by Nikki, with two k’s and an i’?

“Oh…I-I do…I do go by Nikki,” mumbled Nikki, wanting to resist but finding herself completely unable. It was a weird feeling: she knew her name is Nicole and had always gone by that, but she couldn’t help but prefer Nikki, no matter how much she hated it. It made her sound like some ditz who draws hearts over each i because she wants to be all cute.

“Do you love your preferred name?”

Nikki didn’t even have a moment to react to the next question before she felt the answer overtake her. “Yes…I do love it…” she mumbled, now unable to remember why she hated Nikki. It was a cute, flirtatious name. She felt like a little girl thinking about writing it out, dotting the i’s with little hearts introducing herself as Nikki instead of boring Nicole. It would take her friends some getting used to, but aside from the fact it was forced onto her, she adored the nickname.

“And…” began Gary, eying her with more curiosity now. “…haven’t you always gone by Nikki?”

“Huh? Of c-course I have!” insisted Nikki, confused why he asked a question he should know the answer to. Nervously tugging at the end of her hot pink nightgown, wondered what he was trying to do now. She’s always been Nikki; it was what her mother called her since she was little and it fit like a glove. Not Nicole, not Nicolette (as some guys call her sometimes to be mean), but Nikki. It suited her so well, being cute and a little flirty and bubbly. Nikki could do without the stripper name jokes or having had to correct ever teacher she’s ever had in school, but that’s who she is. Nikki.

“Oh, wonderful, I’m just making sure, is all,” Gary said, seeming satisfied. “I know you go by Nikki.”

“Whatever you say Mr. ‘I Know Everything About Nikki Marie Hayward,’” she teased, hoping that not being so apprehensive will make him go easy on her. “What are you, um, going to do next?”

END OF PART 3
Last edited by Mollaw1w on Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mollaw1w
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories