The Orb Of Obfuscation- WG, IQ +/-, Reality

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Orb Of Obfuscation- WG, IQ +/-, Reality

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm

***CHAPTER FIVE***

***HALLOWEEN SETUP***

***OCTOBER 18TH***

Eric had been true to his word in bringing all of the decorations over the next day. A semi- plump Vanessa was seemingly attached to his hip with Glenn lagging behind completing their trio.

Paige gathered everyone together. "Thank you so much for coming you guys. As a thanks for all of the help, I have already put an order in for pizzas, soda, cheesy bread, breadsticks and even boneless chicken wings that'll be here in less than an hour!"

"That's really nice and I really do appreciate it, but did you order any salad by chance Paige? I started up a new diet a few weeks ago and I'm trying to watch what I eat..." Vanessa stated with a tinge of pride.

Vanessa failed to notice Eric's eye roll at her statement.

"Umm... No... I'm sorry I didn't..." Paige responded slightly embarassed.

"It's okay, I think there's a place nearby that has some healthy options..." She said pulling up a delivery app on her phone.

Everybody set about getting to work, cleaning the massive mansion top to bottom which was going to take the majority of the Monday afternoon, then they could focus on setting up the decorations for the interior and exterior of the house the upcoming Saturday.

Any time Paige would try and get close to her longtime crush, Vanessa would be there to "innocently" interject with a bit of a secretive sideways glare, while at the same time Glenn would be constantly offering out help to Paige as she struggled to tidy up the kitchen on her own, with the other girls begrudgingly tackling different parts of the house.

Paige had chosen to wear one of the largest pairs of pyjama pants she had however they were anything but spacious these days. They were some well worn, faded and snug 3X all black "Halloween" printed pyjama pants complete with the shape's signature mask and the familiar carved pumpkin pattern printed upon their surface, skewed by having to contain her spacious bottom half. They fit, but the thin material was clearly being sucked into her impressively deep asscrack causing some of the pattern to vanish into the unknown space between her twin globes. Above the waist she had donned a black low cut tank top that gave a healthy view at her creamy cleavage while also wrapping tightly around her massive spare tire and her ultra thick upper arms. She was still hoping to attract Eric at some point. So far she had caught him looking a few times, but she didn't notice any underlying feeling behind his glances.

She just wanted so badly to finally have sex, and Eric was just so utterly sexy... She wondered what he was packing between his powerfully muscular legs...

But even more importantly, she wondered what sex would be like just in general. She had heard many of the steamy details from Jae over the years but she wanted to experience it for herself and what better person to experience it with than Eric? They had been inseparable before he had met that "miss perfect", then slowly but surely Vanessa had required nearly every second of his day. The only thing that probably saved their friendship being that they had alot of the same AP classes in high school and they'd sit next to each other whenever they could.

Her memory was interrupted by a sharp pain emanating from her injured knee as she swept causing her to stop her cleaning duties, and gently massage her knee.

"Damn Twinkies and damn knee... If it weren't for you, Eric may have actually been mine back then..." She whispered quietly to herself.

As if Eric's ears were burning, he entered the kitchen looking for a drink and zeroed in on Paige who was facing away from him, slightly bent over and rubbing at her knee causing her bloated posterior to stretch the limits of her pyjama pants to their near limits. She had been sweeping the floor in front of the fridge before her knee had stopped her.

"Perfect." Eric thought quietly to himself as he approached her from behind, his eyes focusing intently upon her fleshy derriere.

"Hey Paige. How are things going in here?" Eric asked placing a hand gently upon one of Paige's soft, pulpy love handles, motioning that he wanted to open the fridge.

"Oh umm... Great! I'm slowly but surely making progress in here, but my knee is starting to lock up..."

Eric had grabbed a Sprite and cracked it open, taking a long drink from it. "Well... Let me take a look." Eric said kneeling down in front of his rotund friend. He quickly began massaging her knee and above it, seeming to move ever higher towards her inner thigh. He seemed almost hypnotized by it.

Paige was hoping he couldn't detect how turned on she was getting just from his simple touch.

Neither one of them noticed the large brown eyes sneakily peeping at them from the far side of the massive kitchen, then form into a menacing glare.

"Is it feeling better?" Eric asked with a smile as his eyes met hers.

"Yeah... It really is..." Paige said returning the smile.

"So... Do you need any help?" Glenn asked for what seemed like the fiftieth time that day.

Eric immediately shot up from his kneeling position on the floor and nervously cleared his throat. "Umm... Well it looks like you have it all handled in here... Go ahead and give me a holler if you need any more help!" He said nervously shuffling towards the exit of the kitchen past his younger brother.

Paige sighed with a bit of annoyance. Typical for Glenn to come in at the worst possible time...

Glenn was being kind, but he was also drinking in all of Paige's rotund form any chance he got as she carried out multiple tasks wiping down the counter tops, cleaning out the sink, picking up random pieces of trash off the floor and sweeping up. Glenn couldn't help but feel himself get hard every time he saw her bend over to pick something up. Then suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Oh that must be the food!"

"Oh great! You want me to go get it?" Glenn offered.

"No... No... I think I'm good. Thank you though!" Paige said trying to be as polite as possible.

She tried to get back up to a standing position when suddenly...

*Rrrrrriiiiiiipppp*

Paige stopped dead in her tracks as she felt a gust of cold air dance across her bare blubbery ass cheeks.

Glenn's Jaw was practically on the floor as he nearly messed in his boxers right then and there at the wonderful sight.

Paige franticaly hurried up to her bedroom, her cheeks flushed from embarassment and short of breathe from the arduous task of hefting her bulk upstairs.

Eric and Vanessa only caught a glimpse as the raven haired girl quickly waddled past them, sobbing gently while trying to cover a basketball sized hole that hovered over her jiggly rear end. It was impossible to hide especially as she lumbered up the steps.

The doorbell rang again...

"I'll go get it." Glenn offered.

"Okay, thanks bro. I'm going to go check on Paige, make sure she's okay..." Eric said towards his girlfriend, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Well maybe you should let me check in on her first. It's kind of a girl to girl thing Y'know?" Vanessa said raising a well styled eyebrow at her boyfriend.

Eric sighed and gently nodded. "Well maybe you're right..."

Glenn hurried back with the food in his arms. "Well maybe you should bring her one of these. It might help cheer her up."

"Thanks Glenn. I think you're right!" Vanessa quickly made it to Paige's room and gently knocked upon the door.

"Go away..." A melodic but faltering voice sounded out.

"Hey Paige, it's Vanessa... I just... wanted to make sure you were alright... Can I come in?"

"Umm... Yeah just hold on for a sec..." Vanessa could hear heavy shuffling along with an audible tear of fabric coming from inside Paige's bedroom followed closely with a creaking of her bed frame. "Come in..." Paige sniffled.

Vanessa slowly opened the door to see Paige laying in her bed, the blankets covering her all the way up to her neck with her pyjama pants laying in tatters next to the bedside among the many other piles of dirty clothes taking up space on her floor.

Her room reeked of old sour sweat, grease and a kind of fruity smell. It took everything in Vanessa to not fan or plug her nose.

Vanessa placed the hot pizza box on Paige's blanketed legs. "Thought you might want some..." Vanessa offered.

Paige sniffled some more. "Thanks... But I don't think I do... I've turned into a fat fucking tub of lard thanks to this kind of food..."

"Are you doing alright?" Vanessa asked, placing a dainty hand upon the girl's fleshy back trying to console her.

"Yeah... Just really embarassed... I mean not only did you see it, but Glenn and your boyfriend saw everything... Ugh... He must be disgusted by the sight of me..."

"Oh no... Eric could never be disgusted by you... He loves you for who you are... his best friend." Vanessa offered making sure to put a bit of extra emphasis on the last two words.

"Please... Anybody would be disgusted by the sight of me. I've become a fucking whale! That settles it, I've come to the conclusion that beginning today I'm going to start up a diet, I'm going to take better care of my appearance and no matter how much pain I have to endure, I will start exercising again to shed some of this blubber!"

"WHAT SO YOU CAN STEAL ERIC AWAY FROM ME?!?" Vanessa suddenly snapped, her demeanor suddenly shifting from caring to accusing. Her eyes seemed to glow a deep violet hue for a few seconds and then fade back to their signature brown.

"Wh-what are you talking about Vane..."

"Don't play dumb with me! I know you have the hots for Eric. I could tell from the day I met you. I see the way you two look at each other!"

Before Paige could say anything more, Vanessa produced a familiar looking wooden box.

"Why do you have it??" Paige asked, her voice trembling.

Vanessa's grimace turned to a grin of sinister intentions. "You know how long it took me to track this down? And then worse yet, plant it in your grandparent's attic without you or your friends being none the wiser?"

"Why??? How??" Paige emphatically cried out.

Vanessa's sadistic smirk grew even larger. "Well since you won't remember any of this in a few short minutes I'll tell you... I've wanted Eric ever since I first laid eyes on him, but you have always been in the way. I tried everything, ranging from simply trying to tempt him away from you, using supposedly rare wishing stones, to making special herbal remedies for love potions. None of it worked until I found an old Ouija board hidden beneath the floorboards of my room. It was whispering to me... calling out my name..."

"One night many years ago while in my bedroom upon first using it, a demon of sorts appeared after I begged and pleaded to have Eric all to myself to anyone who would listen."

The demon told me in an upsettingly vague fashion that there was a special orb being guarded by a "Troll". With it, I could cause anyone who touches it to become what they most fear and hate in life. That each time someone touched it, they'd fall deeper and deeper into what they despise with reality morphing around the subject, while also affecting the people around them. It took me nearly eight years to find the damn orb. I finally found it located beneath the "Fremont Troll" just here in Seattle. It too whispered to me as if fate was on my side. So far it appears as though my plan has mostly been successful minus a few speed bumps..." She said motioning to her softened form. "With your original and now alternate self having a love for an athletic lifestyle, I flipped your life on it's lid sort of speak turning you into some fat assed, slobby goth nerd. All it took was a few drops of blood used to sign a contract with the demon to make it work..."

"This is bat-shit insane..." Paige uttered. But as she spoke those words, her memories of her past life came rushing back like a flood.

"I had lost hope for awhile, thinking that Eric would never leave you, even as you grew fatter and more disgusting but everybody has their limits..."

"You don't have to do this..." I'll leave you and Eric alone I promise!" Paige pleaded.

"Oh but I must! And now that I've shown you how much your life has fallen, it is time for you to touch the orb one last time..." She said opening the box to display the orb in all of it's wicked beauty.

"No... WAIT!!!" Paige screamed out, but the orb had already caught her attention... It was drawing her in to it's depths. She was fighting it with every fiber of her being, but her hand inched closer and closer...

And then her fingers made contact...

Paige was dizzy for a moment, overcome by a pleasurable buzz and a taste of delicious pizza filling her mouth.

"I can't believe you let that bitch Vanessa talk you into having the party here... You just agreed because you have the hots for Eric don't you??!" Abbey responded.

"Umm... Well... I..."

"It's because she brought pizza for all of us... Isn't it?"

Paige shifted her massive 346 pound body in her spot on the couch as Vanessa, Eric and Glenn cleaned the house.

Paige didn't want to admit it, but Abbey was right on both accounts... "Ummm... Yeah... I guess you're right..."

Abbey chuckled a bit. "Well I guess Shayla will be happy that thanks to you, I have this highly fattening pizza to chow down on, so it's not all bad." Abbey said shifting her bloated 232 pound body forward.

"Yeah... This pizza is pretty *chomp* good. I'd say it's worth it." Amanda said leaning her 302 pound body forward to grab another slice.

Abbey's nose twitched for a moment.

"Jesus Paige... When was the last time you took a shower?!" She whispered towards her friend.

Paige scratched her bare belly where her shirt had ridden up near her cavernous navel. "Umm... Four days ago I think?"

"Well... I think it's time to take one..." Abbey added in a serious tone.

At that moment, Jae waddled her 278 pound body into the room after another friend with benefits just exited the house after an hour long session. She readily grabbed a slice, and planted her wide rump into the far end of the massive sectional couch.

"Jesus Jae! Who was that?! I swear it's like Grand Central Station around here with all the guys going in and out of this place."

"That was Randy. He plays Football at U.W." Jae said with a smirk.

"Well at least someone is getting some..." Paige added.

As the four girls devoured the pizza before them, the trio consisting of Eric, a slightly chubby Vanessa and Glenn entered the living room where the girls were seated.

"Well... I think that's enough for today, but we'll be back tomorrow to do some more cleaning..." Eric said wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Yeah... Thanks again for letting us host my annual Halloween party here. It should be the biggest one yet!" Vanessa giggled with glee.

"Anytime..." Paige said, mainly focusing her gaze upon Eric's muscled form.

"Well... We'll see you guys tomorrow!" Vanessa replied in her signature bubbly tone, no one catching the flash of violet that filled her irises for only a second.

"Bye..." The girls nearly unanimously answered in a lazy fashion.

"I don't know why you put up with that bitch... You know all she does is laugh behind our backs..." Amanda sighed.

"Yeah... But at least we still get to see Eric..." Paige added while taking another healthy bite of pie.

"And yet you know for a fact that Eric would never go out with girls like us... Look at who he's dating! I mean, sure she's significantly heavier than when they first started going out in high school but C'mon... It's Vanessa Kreuger... Miss Prom Queen..."

Paige smirked with a sullen tinge. "Well Halloween is coming up, and anything can happen on Halloween..."
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby syconerd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Wow! Things are really getting heated!
But that complicates things a bit. Does that mean the more they hate the opposite of what they are, the more rapidly they are to change? Considering the fact that It only took one touch of the orb to change Jae into a almost complete caricature of what she once was now a potheaded, slut. However, Im not entirely sure how much she has changed mentally considering the fact that we have had limited dialogue of her, and on top of that, although she is not studious in this universe, it may not mean she is not smart. Maybe she could be more conniving or cunning? What would happen if she touched it two times? Also, it seems that the more Paige and friends touch that orb, the more Vanessa loses weight? Or is that just some off affect?
So in this universe, does that mean Paige is an acclaimed writer for dark novels or possibly for TV Shows? Especially considering she has been quite studious. Unless of course now laziness has kicked in..
syconerd

Postby syconerd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:07 pm

I mean for Amanda, she will obviously get to the point were she becomes a obese recluse who has been invested into video games. anime, and food since a young. But I wonder, since considering the fact that she is not studious in this timeline, how would it work out for her going into video games considering she would need to have good skills in math and computer skills?
syconerd

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:21 pm

***CHAPTER SIX***

***OCTOBER 31ST

***HALLOWEEN***

The night was in full swing, Paige was taking a few deep breathes as she looked at herself in the full length mirror located in one corner of her pigsty of a room. Her desk loaded down with multiple empty Twinkie wrappers, half eaten bags of chips, numerous empty cans of soda, a few well used sex toys for when she'd get writer's block, half written stories and one prized story in particular that had earned her an admittedly small book deal; A horror anthology series aimed at adults with nods to classic works like "Creep Show", "A Ghost Story", "Trick R Treat" and even "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark". She was hoping that it'd lead to more if it was successful enough. She looked at the intricately carved box that held the orb.

"I'm going to have to come up with a story for based around you... Maybe a mystery tale about an orb that holds a sinister power?"

She had no idea how on point she was about the orb...

Her mind was constantly cooking up fresh ideas for new and exciting stories.

It's basically all she did anymore when she wasn't busy getting herself off. She practically lived in her room, masturbating, writing and watching movies on her personal giant 65" flatscreen tv.

She could hear the thumping Halloween music working it's way through her door as if calling to her.

"Why?? Why did I let Abbey talk me into wearing this outfit?"

She remembered the exact thing Abbey had said to put her in her current predicament.

"You are a big beautiful woman. This outfit is totally you, and if someone doesn't like you for being yourself, then they don't deserve to be your friend. Fuck em!"

Paige looked at the sexualized (4X) Michael Myers outfit that showed off her massive hanging udders, propped up by a black laced bra and showed just a hint of her aggressively sloping belly with the coverall pants instead replaced by excruciatingly tight short shorts made of the same coverall material that showed off her mammoth pale thighs and reached to just under her jutting rear.

(An example of what the costume looks like)

https://images.app.goo.gl/Lj7sRd3kVBSH1TqM7

She had thankfully showered (the first time in about a week) and shaved before getting ready as it made her job much easier when painting up her nearly spherical face to look like an inflated version of the Michael Myers mask from 1978. Shaving her legs, armpits and vagina had taken the better part of an hour as she couldn't even recall the last time she had shaven. It was much more difficult than she remembered it being, having to prop one heavy leg up on the edge of the tub while she had to lift her belly with one hand and maneuver her fupa to make sure she didn't miss any hair. Her plump slit had been covered in a generous layer of thick, curly blonde hair that had grown up towards her puckered pierced navel at the fold of her multi tiered belly. Her armpits and legs were almost just as bad...

She wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of cleaning herself up, but she knew there was a chance that Glenn may end up between her thighs at some point of the night and the thought excited her to no end. She wanted to feel beautiful and sexy for her first time.

She grabbed her plastic knife covered in fake blood, and took one last deep breathe.

"Well... Here goes nothing..." Before stepping out the door into the hallway, locking her bedroom door behind her.

"Can't be too careful with a bunch of strangers in my house..."

Paige could see that the party was growing by the minute. She guessed that there had to be at least two hundred people there by her own estimates which were typically pretty accurate as she had aced every math class she had attended in high school and college (just for fun).

"God damnit Vanessa, you said there'd be no more than fifty people here!" She swore to herself.

Meanwhile in Jae's bedroom, she was currently having some hot and steamy fun with a guy she had met just an hour ago downstairs. She honestly didn't even know his name. All she needed to know was that he was well endowed and that he wanted to fuck.

Her bedroom door slowly opened as a very bloated form entered her room. Jennifer shook her head as she took in the mess that was her sister's bedroom.

Jae hadn't had the luxury of graduating with her friends and for awhile was worried that she'd be stuck living with her parents forever. Until her sister had cooked up the idea of selling some illegal goods to help fund her living expenses. So far it had been quite lucrative.

"Damnit Jae! You didn't even wait for me to get up here!"

It was her sister Jennifer. They had both discussed getting in as many threesomes as they could on this special night.

"Sorry... Couldn't help myself." Jae moaned out as the mystery man continued to thrust into her.

"I swear, you are a even bigger slut than I am!" Jennifer giggled.

"Well don't just... stand there. Join in... so we can get downstairs... and group up with our friends!" Jae said, her sentence being separated with laborous gasps of pleasure.

Jennifer didn't need to be asked twice.

Paige slowly and precariously made her way down the stairs, her knee groaning out in pain with every heavy step.

She silently cursed her clumsy self from the Twinkie step ladder incident from when she was 11. Her parents kept telling her no more Twinkies as they were typically an after dinner dessert for when she rarely ate all of her vegetables, but she almost never listened to them when it came to food. She loved food so why deprive herself of something so delicious? She was always embarassed when people would ask how it happened... An old sports injury would've made for a much better story, but due to her penchant for reading and writing over anything even remotely active had caused her to be clinically obese even as a kid. "Maybe if I hadn't been such a gluttonous pig back then, maybe I wouldn't be so fat..." She mumbled quietly as she continued down the stairs.

But she did love her Twinkies...

As she reached the ground floor, her friends were gathered in a circle. Minus Jae, Jennifer, Eric and Vanessa.

"Woah look at you girl! Now you are a horror scream queen! Like an intensely sexy, goth Jamie Lee!" Abbey said approaching the zatfig Paige, giving her a warm hug.

"Ah... My favorite scream queen..." Paige gloated, proud that her friend actually knew such a fact and better yet, compared her to such a horror icon.

Paige put an arms length of distance between them taking in Abbey's overly sexual cowgirl outfit complete with the denim short shorts, red, partially unbuttoned plaid flannel showcasing her generous cleavage, then tied up to show off her bulging belly with a bedazzled boot navel piercing set in a sea of blubber. Her long pig tails, cute woven straw cowgirl hat, boots and even a rope lasso completed the outfit. She looked like a well fed Daisy Duke.

"But damn! Look at you! You are going to make all the cows come home with that outfit!" Paige said complimenting her outfit.

"Yeah... I really outdid myself, didn't I?" Shayla asked in her sweet southern drawl. Shayla herself was decked out in a very revealing old western style Sherrif outfit, complete with a six shooter cap gun holstered at her hip.

Jae and Jennifer were the next of her friends to join the group. The both of them parting ways with a dark skinned, slightly chubby guy who aggressively grabbed Jae's asscheek and then groped Jennifer's scantily clad breasts, neither one seeming to mind the overtly sexual act. Paige could certainly guess where they had just been... Jae was wearing a very daring "bad girl" police woman outfit complete with fake baton and black leather gloves. She currently had a large blunt hanging between her lips. Jennifer on the other hand was dressed in a showy "escaped convict orange jumpsuit that encased all of her 365 pound bodice.

"Well... well... well... I see at least two bad girls that I may have to take into custody." Jae smirked.

"I bet you've been dying to use that line all night huh?" Paige giggled.

Jae smirked. "Actually... I've already used it a few times. So far it's worked one hundred percent of the time. And I'm not done using it yet... Look at all the guys around here. A true sausage fest as if created by god himself... So many possibilities..." Jae said biting her lower lip.

"You can say that again sis." Jennifer purred.

Amanda was next to compliment her friend on her costume. "Holy shit you clean up good! You sure you aren't Paige's evil twin or something?"

"Haha... Oh so comedic Amanda... And you look umm... great..." Paige said trying to sound as positive as possible.

Amanda had chosen to dress in a rather concealing and baggy Totoro costume, complete with the hood. Paige had seen the animated movie a few times before thanks to Amanda herself, and had to admit that with her body type, it actually worked...

"Thanks hun. As you know, I do love my anime and this just seemed like a perfect fit... I just wish I was more like you and not so self conscious..." Amanda said adjusting her thick glasses and nervously looking down towards her grey cloth covered feet.

Paige stepped towards her friend. "Aww hun... You ARE beautiful! It doesn't matter if you're a size 20 or a size 0, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and if someone doesn't like you just because of how you look, then they don't deserve to have you in their life."

Amanda smiled gently at her friend's warm words of support. "Thanks Paige, you truly are an amazing friend."

The girls stood around, chatting and drinking for the better part of an hour until Abbey figured she'd stir the sexual pot.

"So erm... Glenn, what do you think of Paige's costume?" Abbey asked being more obvious than she meant to be."

Glenn shifted nervously in his padded Hulk costume, complete with green face paint and the purple shredded pants which looked a bit ridiculous on his porcine form. "Umm... you look great! Really hot. I'd let you slay me any time!" Glenn answered nervously.

"Spoken like a true poet." Paige said playfully nudging him.

Maybe before the night was over, she'd make a move. He was kind of cute... She rubbed her thighs together, feeling surges of pleasurable sparks filling her nether regions, feeling her panties already cold from the excitement that was trickling out from down below.

On second thought, maybe she'd take care of business now...

"Ummm... Glenn... My bra feels like it came undone... Do you think maybe you could follow me upstairs and help me out?" Paige purred, batting her eyelashes.

Abbey playfully nudged his soft middle, motioning for him to follow the zatfig girl.

"Well go on lover boy. Don't be bashful." Abbey smirked.

Glenn slowly took Paige's hand, giving it his all to not prematurely blow his load. This would be his first time after all.

"Just be patient, it takes me a bit to make it up the stairs..." Paige said as she slowly maneuvered her bulk up each step with caution.

"Well... What if I helped you from behind?" Glenn said nearly tripping over his own words.

Paige looked over her rounded shoulder with a daring look. "Well that sounds like a great idea. Here, let me show you how you could help..."

She hoped she wasn't pushing him too far...

She slowly took his hands, and guided them to her excessively wide derriere, one hand resting on each cheek.

As she turned back around, she could see that Eric was approaching the group with what appeared to be a Succubus'd version of Vanessa who clung tightly to his arm as she stumbled along. She was clearly and very heavily inebriated.

His look of disgust towards his girlfriend gave way to one of joy as his eyes landed upon Paige's scantily clad rotund form ascending the stairs. But then his look suddenly soured, shifting to one of uncertainty and regret as his eyes scanned to his younger brother who currently had his hands planted generously on Paige's rear.

"Well... Maybe if you weren't with that soul sucker, it'd be you instead..." Paige thought to herself as she turned around and continued up towards the second story. A sinking feeling began to set in that she was simply settling for the younger brother. But her sexual hunger was too strong to deny...

As they entered her room and closed the door behind them, Paige struggled to get out of her clothing.

"Ummm... Do uou think you could help me?"

"Wh-why are you trying to take your pants off if you need help with your bra?" Glenn asked innocently.

Paige giggled as she rested her palms upon Glenn's chest. "Glenn... I want to have sex silly!"

She immediately saw Glenn's eyes widen.

"You undress me, and I'll take care of the rest." She purred.

"Here, unbutton my pants first..."

Glenn gulped nervously as he slowly stretched his hands beneath her hanging belly which she propped up with her hands and he fumbled with the metal button that seemed to be stressed against the opening. After a few seconds of messing with it, he finally got it undone.

"Oh my god... That feels so good... These are way too tight... Here, help me pull these off next."

Glenn slowly pulled them down by the waistband, feeling his member leak precum more and more as he continued to free her thick, pale thighs. Especially more so when he realized that she had gone commando.

As he got them down around her ankles, she unsteadily kicked them off.

"Good... Now, help me out of this." She said motioning to her top.

He slowly unzipped it, revealing more of her black laced bra and pale belly flesh. As he fully unzipped the top, she shimmied out of it, causing her huge tits to sway back and forth. She slowly rotated around.

"Okay... last but not least, undo my bra..."

Glenn's trembling digits fumbled with the heavy duty clasps taking nearly a minute to undo all three of them. As the bra let loose, her breasts smacked noisily down onto her rounded abdomen.

She turned back around and pulled Glenn's face towards her own as she messily shoved her tongue into Glenn's mouth in an amateur fashion.

She quickly got Glenn out of his pants, and tried to hide her dismay. He wasn't exactly well endowed, maybe measuring 5" at best...

They headed for her bed as Paige tumbled backwards onto her mattress.

"Do you have a condom?" Paige asked looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

Glenn paused and shook his head. "No... No I don't... You?"

"No... it's one thing I forgot to get..." Paige said biting her lip.

Glenn looked defeated.

Paige laid there with her thighs spread. She almost chose to end it there, but her pussy was absolutely throbbing. Her sex drenched mind took over.

"I'll tell you what... You just make sure to pull out before you cum okay?"

Glenn swiftly nodded as a smile formed upon his face.

"Okay, well come here..." She smiled, curling her index finger in a come hither motion.

He crawled between her legs and clumsily attempted to insert himself, poking her bloated ass cheeks and fupa. Paige reached down and helped guide him in.

As his hard member slid into her extremely tight slit, he immediately knew that this was the best sensation he had ever experienced.

Paige moaned out loud as she looped her legs around the backs of his thighs, pulling him towards her.

Within thirty seconds, he began spasming... he attempted to pull out, but Paige's thick legs were still looped around Glenn, keeping him in place. She realized what was going on but she had been too slow in releasing him from her legs grasp.

He had cum inside of her, filling her with his hot spunk.

"I-I'm sorry..." Glenn sighed.

Paige smiled gently. "It's okay... I can just get a morning after pill tomorrow... I'm sure Jae knows where I can get one... Anyways, we should probably get back downstairs to make sure my house isn't getting absolutely thrashed..."

"Okay..." Glenn said attempting to mask his embarassment at finishing so quickly.

Paige had locked the bedroom door once again behind them as they exited her room and made their way downstairs where her friends were still grouped together waiting to greet the two.

"So... Did you two have fun?" Abbey smirked.

"Yeah... It was alot of fun..." Paige said almost too quickly.

Paige gulped when Eric approached her.

"Hey Paige... Are you having fun?" Eric questioned as he overtly took in Paige's bloated form once again with an obviously positive gaze causing Paige to blush. But a secondary look marred his otherwise hungry look as he saw Paige's hand clasped in Glenn's... Was that a tinge of sadness in his eyes? She wondered.

Paige immediately wanted to change the subject, instead focusing on Vanessa. "Yeah... But ummm... Vanessa, you said there'd be no more than fifty people here tonight. It's looking to be at least quadruple that..." Paige responded flatly.

Vanessa snickered with half lidded eyes. "C'mon Paige! Just relax! Don't have a cow! Or well... it looks like you may have already had one so... too late! Maybe you should use that lasso of yours to wrangle her up!" Vanessa slurred while motioning to Abbey's rope attached to her pulpy hip.

Paige and her friends' jaws dropped at the completely uncalled for dig at Paige's weight.

"C'mon Paige, let's go play some billiards or something..." Abbey said trying to move her friend away from the uncomfortable situation.

Eric quickly maneuvered around til he was facing his girlfriend. His shoulders squaring up as his anger was at the boiling point. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE CUT OFF!" He yelled snatching her drink away.

"Oh C'mon lover... She's just jealous that she's fat now and that all of her parties were so lame compared to this one..."

Paige was currently attempting to process what Vanessa had just said... It made no sense... Paige had never hosted any parties before and hadn't she always been overweight?

Through the painful sting of Vanessa's insult had indeed clouded Paige's judgement for a moment, something had suddenly clicked in Paige's mind. She was hit by wave after wave of oddly familiar memories of a past life. The longer she focused on them, the clearer they became...

A life where she had been a star athlete...

A life where she had been at the top of the social food chain...

A life where she was just average in the intelligence department...

And most importantly, a life where she had a very loving and caring boyfriend of 8 plus years...

"YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR PAIGE, THIS PARTY WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!"

Vanessa collapsed in on herself for a moment at the utter shock that her boyfriend would talk to her like that.

As Paige was still processing everything, Eric moved Vanessa out of the way and stepped towards Paige, resting a hand upon her rounded cheek, the bottom of his hand gently caressing her obvious double chin with his thumb dancing across her plump lips. His eyes locked onto hers with an intimate glaze, their lips within mere inches of each other...

"Don't listen to her Paige... You are absolutely gorgeous. I have honestly never seen you look more beautiful than you do right now..."

If Paige could've, she would've melted right there in his arms.

Vanessa angrily lurched forward, splashing the last of her mixed drink in Paige's face, causing her face paint to begin running, causing small rivers of white and black to drip from her multiple chins down onto her costume.

"Paige only did this for me so she could have a shot at getting in your pants! I see the way she's always looking at you! I mean let's be honest, she only slept with Glenn because she couldn't have the higher model!" Vanessa growled.

Paige could see the immediate pain spread across Glenn's rounded face.

Glenn quickly recoiled, pulling his hand from Paige's, and ran from the group in embarassment, disappearing into the crowd.

"NO GLENN WAIT!!!" Paige yelled out.

But he was already out of ear shot...

Paige was furious for how poorly Vanessa had treated Glenn, but instead of going after Vanessa, she played it cool.

She needed to get Eric back... and somehow break the news to Glenn...

A plan had begun to form within her masterful mind as a smirk formed upon her circular visage.

"I'll tell you what Vanessa... There is a game room just upstairs with pinball machines, a dart board and even a pool table. How about we play a round of Billiards to decide? You win and I'll never speak to Eric ever again, but if you lose, you and all of your "friends" have to get the fuck out!"

"Psh... Why would I agree to that?! You probably play all the time, having a damn pool table in your house!"

Paige thought quickly on her feet. "Fair enough, I'll even let you break, and you only need to sink the eight ball to win. Sound fair?"

Vanessa smirked as if she had already won. "Sounds fair enough to me!"

"Okay... Well, let me get cleaned up and I'll meet you upstairs in the game room in twenty minutes. Sound good?"

"Good." Vanessa replied sharply.

"Okay... follow me girls." Paige said calmly to her circle of friends. They were all sending questioning glances to one another as they tried to figure out if Paige had finally gone off the deep end.

The girls proceeded to fall in line behind Paige as they made their way up the stairs and congregated in Paige's mess of a room.

Paige slowly grabbed the wooden case, carried it over to her bed and opened it, revealing the glowing orb in it's signature purple hue. She took a deep breathe, and cautiously touched the orb...

Nothing happened... She was still there with her friends in her room! The orb's purple glow had faded to an illuminescent icy blue.

Paige immediately understood the orb's power in it's entirety...

She victoriously propped the orb up within her plump fingers.

"Did you have us come up here just to look at the orb again? Been there done that!" Jae added.

"Why the fuck did you agree to this Paige?!? There is NO WAY you can win!" Abbey replied.

"Maybe... maybe not..." Paige simply responded.

"Let me tell you a story girls... And I hope you'll believe me..." Paige said relaxed as she dabbed her face with a dirty shirt.

She tried to explain to her friends what Vanessa had done and hoped that the girls would believe her and not fit her for a straight jacket...

"I'm telling you... Vanessa planted this orb in the attic, knowing full well that we'd find it and of course want to examine it to try and uncover it's origins..."

"Bullshit! That is scifi type of garbage! Is this some sort of prank that you and Vanessa are trying to pull because it's not funny!" Jae responded.

"Jae... What if I told you that you weren't always this way? What if I told you that up until a week ago, you had been a virgin who didn't even talk to your sister, with a successful career in advertising?"

Jae had begun to laugh until her eyes locked onto the orb. Everything that she used to be began to fill her mind...

"Jae!! Jae?!? Are you alright?" Abbey said shaking her friend by her padded shoulder.

"And what if I told you Abbey, that you used to be a struggling artist who would never even think about eating meat... That you were indeed a tomboy that weighed under a hundred pounds and absolutely despised your cousin?"

Abbey's eyes grew wide as she too locked her gaze onto the orb.

Shayla shook her girlfriend's shoulder. "Abbey! Abbey!! Wake up!!!! What'd you do to her Paige?!?"

Paige stayed excruciatingly calm. "I assure you Shayla that she is fine... Just look into the orb..."

Shayla stared dead eyed into the orb, her irises seemingly locking onto it's beauty...

Last but not least was Amanda who was beginning to almost hyperventilate.

"Amanda... Stay relaxed... You're not some overweight, self conscious nerd. You are a slim, attractive and wonderfully gifted instrumentalist with an amazing boyfriend who has eyes for only you."

Her friends were seemingly hypnotized by the orb and every single one of them snapping out of their reverie almost at the same time as their memories were restored.

"Holy fuck!! What happened to me?!? I'm so fucking fat!!" Jae recoiled at her own body.

Abbey and Shayla looked at one another, but shockingly remained close, looking at one another, blushing.

Amanda's face grew red with anger. Her face almost becoming the same shade of red as her hair.

"THAT BITCH RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP! SHE HAS TO PAY!" Amanda growled.

Paige raised a hand. "Calm down girls... I have a plan...
audipwr87

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:01 am

Si I wonder what if, anything will happen to Shayla. Now that she has locked eyes on the orb some shenanigans will most likely happen...
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:49 am

***CHAPTER SEVEN***

***OCTOBER 31ST

***HALLOWEEN***

All of the girls gathered in the game room a few minutes early to make sure they'd beat Vanessa there. The plan had been set, and now they were just waiting on the succubus to arrive.

"Ummm... Where's the pool table? I can't see it behind the acres of lard in front of me..." Vanessa smirked. Eric simply shook his head.

"Right here bitch..." Paige replied sharply.

The girls parted ways, the billiard balls had already been set, with just the cue ball being out of place, sitting directly in the center.

Vanessa slowly sauntered up to the green felt table and paused.

"What? Pausing because you're afraid you're going to lose?" Paige chided her.

"Shut up tubbo! You're going to regret ever making this bet!" She said grabbing the cue ball. Everyone in the room immediately froze in place when an odd sensation began to take over her hand. Odd but pleasurable...

Everyone was frozen in place but Paige who stood there with a large smirk painted across her spherical face.

"What the...?!?" Vanessa moaned out loud.

"You never knew how much pleasure the orb could bring every time you touched it huh? Almost as if it's too good to only touch once right??..."

Vanessa looked down at her hand and noticed it... The cueball looked off somehow... The coating looked uneven...

She scratched at it's surface, causing a few white flakes of what appeared to be paint flaking off onto the green felt. Where the paint had come off, Vanessa could see a vibrant purple light shining through the small, now uncoated spot.

"You tricked me..." She groaned out.

"Well it's not hard to imagine when you have an I.Q. as impressive as mine, thanks to your orb..."

Suddenly Vanessa heard a deep cackling coming from one corner of the room. A very familiar cackle...

"How is this possible?!?" Vanessa croaked out.

The demon laughed eerily.

"Don't you know to read the fine print of the contract you signed? You humans never learn... The orb must be wilfully or accidentally touched. It cannot be forced upon someone which you did and you made Paige fully aware of it's powers. Another "no-no" in the contract. That in turn broke the orb's hold on her mental and physical state, gifting her the power to control it, taking your place as it's owner. She can now control the orb in every fashion."

"It's not possible..." Vanessa said shaking her head.

"What'll happen to me??!"

The demon smirked with a tooth filled grin, his red eyes glowing more intense. "Well that is solely up to her now. I wish you well Vanessa."

And with one final cackle disappeared into a cloud of thick, red smoke.

Vanessa looked towards Paige with pleading eyes.

"Please... Leave me alone... I promise I'll never talk to Eric ever again..."

Paige smiled. "Oh nonsense... You can talk to Eric all you want, but I assure you he won't want anything to do with you when I'm done..."

Vanessa clasped her eyes shut as a poweful dizzy spell came over her.

"So?? Are you going to break the balls or not Ness?" An overly plump Paige questioned with her boyfriend Eric holding her from behind, his arms wrapped around her thick hips.

Vanessa recoiled for a moment as she looked down towards the table, her spindly fingers grasping the cue ball in her overly dainty hands. Her jagged, uncoated finger nails caught a fiber on the table as she nervously shifted in place.

"Yeah... uhhh sorry... Forgot where I was for a moment..." She said readjusting her coke bottle glasses upon her dainty nose and chewing on her index finger nail for a moment. A nervous tick she had developed a few years ago.

Her witch hat sat upright on her head as she leaned forward, the long baggy sleeves of her concealing witch costume temporarily engulfing the entirety of her arms.

She moved the cue stick between her fingers with as much force as she could muster. The cueball barely hit the other balls with any force, only causing two balls to separate from the group.

Vanessa could tell that her pale, gaunt face was turning the same shade as the "3" billiard ball.

Vanessa could only do so much with the very limited amount of strength she had. She had never been one for anything physical and it showed upon her very lithe, shapeless form.

"Oh it's okay sweetheart..." Glenn said approaching his girlfriend, hugging her from behind.

Vanessa immediately felt safe and snug, being in the arms of her boyfriend. They had been together for a little over five years now as they had met on the first day of Freshmen year at their high school. The both of them being uncomfortable at a new school with many upper classmen around. But Glenn had been there to save the day.

"Not to worry... My older brother goes here. He can show us the ropes and show us where we need to go..."

Vanessa had always had a bit of a crush on Eric, what with his chisled physique and incredibly good looks, but she knew she was no competition for the "punked out" incredibly curvaceous Paige. She practically looked like a scarecrow when standing next to the ultra voluptuous girl, with her short stature of 5'1", lanky arms and nonexistent curves, often being mistakened for a girl still in her teens due to how undeveloped she was. It also didn't help that Vanessa was a few years younger than Eric to boot and Paige had already become a successful horror author with three books already published. She was gifted the title of "The next female Stephen King" and the title had stuck with her.

"Yeah, not too bad for your first time... Especially with so many people around." Amanda said as her boyfriend Greg handed her a fresh drink, ending it with a sensuous kiss. The room was feeling slightly crowded with the ten or so friends lounging about in the game room for their small Halloween gathering that they held every year.

"We know how uneasy you feel in big groups of people..." Abbey said, as she was in a warm embrace with her girlfriend and second cousin Shayla. It was indeed slightly odd that second cousins could be romantically involved with one another, but after spending even just a few minutes with the couple, anyone could clearly tell that they were made for one another.

Shayla grabbed another peanut butter ball from the paper plate in her hand and fed it to her girlfriend who willingly accepted it.

"God these are so good! But I swear you're trying to fatten me up!"

Shayla kissed her girlfriend. "Well now, that wouldn't be so bad, would it?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Hey, as long as this never changes, you can feed me whatever you want!" Abbey said leaning her head against her girlfriend's shoulder, her very slight double chin making a guest appearance.

Vanessa had noted over the years that ever since Abbey and Shayla had become an item, Abbey had slowly gone from a very svelte girl to someone who was knocking on the door of being legitimately chubby. But the look suited her exceptionally well...

Jae and Jennifer approached her next, with their boyfriend Ben in the middle of them. The two rotund girls dwarfing the extremely small blonde witch. They were being as supportive as they could be.

"Hey don't sweat it, we're all friends here so no need to be embarassed. But if it's too much to bare, this always seems to do the trick." Jae said offering Vanessa an already lit blunt.

"Gee... Thanks but no thanks... I don't think my asthma would care for it too much..."

"Oh right... Sorry! I always seem to forget about that!" Jae giggled.

Jennifer smiled nudging her slightly lighter sister. "Sometimes I swear that this weed has permanently fried your brain..."

"Well what do you expect when we work in the weed business? But even still, we both know that I'm still the smarter one between us." Jae giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah miss 3.8 gpa... You can still be a ditz sometimes..."

"Hey! Who came up with the idea for the weed store in the first place?" Jae asked.

Jennifer sighed. "You did..."

"Damn right I did!" Jae smirked.

Jennifer dropped their little argument there and approached Vanessa.

"Well if you ever decide to give it a try, my sister and I have a small shop over on Sunset Boulevard. It's called "J Sister's Smoke Shop. We'll take care of ya!" Jennifer added handing her a business card.

Vanessa tensed up. "Thanks girls... I'll keep that in mind."

"So... do you guys wanna get out of here and play some video games at the arcade? It should be pretty dead tonight." A redheaded girl roughly the same height as Vanessa but nearly twice as heavy asked the couple.

"Yeah! That sounds great Erica!" The duo said in perfect unison, giggling to one another. They were so much alike sometimes it was scary.

Paige smiled as she watched the uneasy Vanessa stay within Glenn's embrace, obviously uncomfortable over even the smallest of social gatherings. She thought back to her plan and quietly celebrated her quick wit.

***THE PLAN AND THE ORB***

The girls had just been mentally snapped out of their new alternated reality as Paige had gained control of the orb. After she had explained the plan with painting up the orb to look like a cueball, she had asked every single one of her friends what they'd want their new reality to be.

Abbey was surprisingly happy with how her new reality had unfolded. She was a successful artist, had found the love of her life, cousin or not and had discovered that you didn't need to be slim to be beautiful. Sure her parents still disowned her, but if they didn't want to be in her life it was their loss. All she wanted to change was one thing; She wanted to be at a significantly lighter weight when Shayla had arrived in Washington, so she could enjoy the slightly slower "fattening experience" with her love by her side.

Amanda had been happy with her old life and didn't much care for her new one. She was a very successful trumpet player in the Seattle Symphony with an amazing boyfriend who shared nearly all of the same interests that she did ao she basically wanted her old life back. She just asked to change one other thing. Vanessa needed a new best friend after all... And Erica was a perfect fit for that position, with a few "minor adjustments".

Jae had honestly been indifferent about what her life used to be like in her original reality. Sure she had been successful at the advertisement agency, but at what cost? She had been a virgin at 23, socially awkward, and had no relationship with her sister. She had asked Paige if she could come up with something that could keep her and her sister close, while retaining her old, much higher intelligence. Paige had made it so Jae and Jennifer, while dealing drugs for a little bit had saved up enough money to open up their own pot shop. They had remained close throughout their childhood, and had shared many unforgettable nights together. The most odd but shared passion being Ben, their shared boyfriend. They enjoyed their relationship triangle to the fullest and their sexual appetites were always fulfilled.

As for Paige herself; She had loved her athletic lifestyle so she had made it so she had never injured her knee, but kept the stitches tattoo on her knee as well as her sexually charged gothic look as a reminder of where she had come from and how blessed she felt to have this orb enter her life. But she honestly enjoyed writing and horror themed media even more than her sports based life. In her new reality, she had still played sports as a hobby, but treasured writing horror stories over everything else as she retained her new higher intelligence. Her stories had granted her enough money to buy her grandparent's house outright. She had regained Eric as her loving and caring boyfriend and had made it so she was pleasingly plump, weighing just 30 pounds north of 200 mark because she had discovered something else throughout this arduous and tiresome journey. Eric was a bit of a Fat Admirer, enjoying her soft curves to their fullest extent. She loved her new reality and wouldn't exchange it for anything.

As for Vanessa... She had to be taught a lesson after what she had done. The girls took all of their biggest insecurities and mixed it into Vanessa's new alternate reality. They had made her laughably short, standing only 5'1" and weighing no more than 85 pounds. They had removed most of her strength and athletic abilities, gave her a slightly below average intelligence and also gave her severe social anxiety with a mild case of asthma and terrible eye sight. Eventually her chubby chaser boyfriend and heavyset best friend would cause her to balloon up and become a lazy slob, working the kitchen in a local fast food joint as her highest accolade.

"So... Has this been a fun Halloween for you?" Eric asked with loving eyes.

"Absolutely sweetheart. Couldn't be better..."

Her friends chuckled along with her as if sharing an inside joke.

Eric got down onto one knee, causing all of her friends to join in an excited gasp.

"Are you sure about that? Paige... You are the girl of my dreams... The love of my life... I was originally going to do this in Leavenworth but I couldn't wait any longer... Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me on this most magical night?" Eric smirked.

Paige's eyes filled with tears of joy. "YES YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

Eric happily and swiftly slipped the ring onto her pudgy finger as they embraced in a hug and exceptionally loving kiss.

***TWO MONTHS LATER***

Paige and Eric were headed to Leavenworth for the Christmas Lighting Festival. Her left hand clasped into her fiancé's hand while her right rubbed at her obviously pregnant midsection.

"Hey, on our way home from Leavenworth, what do you think about stopping over at Lake Chelan? I've heard it's beautiful during this time of the year. That and I may have already gotten an airbnb at a house right on the lake to extend our vacation another week..."

Eric smiled and kissed her generously. "You got it my love."

She had rented a house on Lake Chelan with a dock... Paige had had her fill of the Orb and it was simply much too powerful for any one person. She stashed it away in the ornate wooden box, tied a heavy stone to it, and sunk it in the deepest lake in Washington state, hoping to never see it again...

Her life was now perfect after all...

***THE END***
audipwr87

Postby TF Fan88 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:41 am

Wait so, Vanessa is the only one who went completely back to normal? That is definitely a change as most of the time the protagonists wind up with a tweaked version of this new reality that brings back some stuff from their old lives. And at "slightly" lighter I picture Jae being 360 to Jennifer's 365. Funny having the lightest character becomes by far the largest
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby syconerd » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:01 am

Okay, Finally have some time to comment on this. Have been super swamped these past couple of weeks. Anyway, Great writing and story as usual.
A part of me likes the fact it ended on a high note, but at the same time, another part wished for a full on corrupted ending.
With Eric, I really anticipated seeing him as being a lanky tall nerd like his brother. But oh well, I guess it was due to timing issues?
That was a great idea to make Jae a professional stoner and would make sense why she would choose that route instead of her original timeline. I just wonder how this world worked though. So it seemed that she was promiscuous and didnt take high school seriously, but then took college seriously which is why she was able to pass with such high grades. With her past memories and skills of advertising, her being an aficionado in anything related to marijuana, and considering it is a legit career, its almost a no brainer really why she wouldn't. Although I wish we had more time to really see her character and mindset change.
I find it funny the fact that Amanda just noped out of that life. Like she 100% did not want to be about that at all. I would have thought at the very least she would have had some appreciation to video games and anime considering they do have full on orchestras to perform for the soundtracks for some animes and video games. Or even at a base of her just liking it as a hobby but not letting it consume her. As well, it is interesting to find that she accepts back her boyfriend, even though it is obvious he is not the most faithful or trusting.
I guess also why Paige decided to not take the route of being a full on athlete is probably aside from the accident is that she saw it was not something that would last her for the rest of her life. Whereas writing, she actually could have a career due to how useful it is.
syconerd

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:23 am

Syconerd- Yeah I wish I would've had more time to flesh out Jae's new life but my main goal was to finish it before Halloween. Maybe sometime in the near future, I can re-edit the fonal couple chapters to better flesh out Jae's new reality. Maybe even type up a dark alternate ending (an idea I thought of early into this story). I am very happy you guys enjoyed it though!
audipwr87

Postby syconerd » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:40 am

It's always a pleasure to read your stories. I find them unique with endless possibilities. On top of that, these types of stories are rare in their own right.
syconerd

PreviousNext

Return to Stories