Addicted (Smoking, Drinking,Drugs,Tattoos,DG & WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Addicted (Smoking, Drinking,Drugs,Tattoos,DG & WG)

Postby cmccoyr2 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:01 am

Addicted

Marcy Fields was from small town Montana. A standing joke was that you finished 10th in your class. Then as whoever you told it too said that's pretty good you would say of course there were only 10 in the class.

There were many advantages. Small classes. Everyone made the sports teams. Just a very unique experience.

Of course there were disadvantages also. Number 1 was the shock of coming from a school with 60 students to a State University with over 10,000.

That's what Marcy faced as she started her freshman year at the University of Montana. Marcy was what would be called a good girl. She was Valedictorian of her class. Never got in trouble, or even thought of it. As a song goes she never smoked, drank or messed around then she met well you can figure out the rest.

The first week of the Fall Quarter consisted of registering for classes, and for those that wanted participating in Rush Week for the various Fraternities and Sororities on campus.

Both of Marcy's parents had been Greeks. Her father was a Sigma Nu, while her mother had been a member of Kappa Alpha Theta, as had her grandmother. It was expected that she would pledge Theta which she did.

During the Fall Quarter she applied herself to her studies keeping a 4.0 average. She did have a couple blind dates to Fraternity Functions, and one to Thetas Fall Social which led no where. The drinking turned her off. She still had never tasted alcohol, and had gained a reputation of a prude and cold fish.

The first week of Winter Quarter for the Thetas consisted of their pledges who made grades becoming active members. Though not a Hell Week as the Frats had for their pledges there still were various trials and tasks the pledges had to perform before they became active members.

Since Marcy had the highest GPA of all the pledges she had the choice in which order she would draw a task out of the hat. Always being one to get things over she decided to draw first. She was nervous as she drew wondering how stupid and embarrassing it would be. Her heart sunk as she read the slip of paper. It said enter the go go dance contest at the Trading Post Salon.

The contest was every Wednesday which found her and 9 other girls waiting for it to start. She was wearing a skimpy bikini with a see thru cover. It left little to the imagination which is what her Theta Sisters intended.

The head bouncer Spike was checking the girls out, and telling them the rules. He looked like the typical biker with a shaved head, goatee, lots of tattoos. He was a large man tall with lots of muscles, but also an impressive beer belly.

Spike said "lisien up. Drinks are free. You get a 3 minute set. You can't show your tits or pussy. Other than that anything goes. First prize is $50. Then every three months we have a winners only dance off. First in that pays $500.

Spike spoke to each of the girls saving Marcy until last. When he got to her he said "you're going on last. It gives you the best chance of winning, but you need to get over your nerves. Have a couple shots it'll help."

Marcy replied "I don't drink."

Spike just shook his head and said "if you want to win it might be a good time to start."

Marcy was head and shoulders above the other girls. She was about 5' 5" with long blonde hair. She had large DD tits topping off a perfect body. She was a horny man's wet dream.

Spike looked at her and thought I'm going to tap that ass someday.

Spike looked at her and said "we've got some time before you're on. Let me get one of our girls to show you some moves."

Spike motioned to a waitress to come over saying "this is Mika. She'll help you get ready for your set."

Mika took Marcy to the back room, and asked her to show her what she intended to do. After watching Marcy she said "girl if you don't loosen up you'll be booed off of the stage. Do you want to win?"
Marcy answered "of course I do."

Mika replied "then do exactly as I say. We've got 30 minutes to make you a winner. "

Mika handed a Marcy a pill telling her to take it, and that it would make her relax. She did and the rest of the night was a blur.

She won hands down. Her Theta Sisters couldn't believe how Mousey Marcy had pulled it off. She even had her first drinks that night. When she got back to the dorms she was feeling no pain, and in fact remembered very little after the pill. She did have dreams about a bouncer who was everything she had always avoided.
Last edited by cmccoyr2 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmccoyr2

Re: Addicted (Smoking, Drinking,Drugs,Tattoos,DG & WG)

Postby cmccoyr2 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:39 pm

After the contest things went back to mostly normal for Marcy. She was now a full member of the Thetas. For some reason she couldn't fathom that gave her no sense of accomplishment.

Her whole life a certain type of behavior was expected of her. Being from a small town the saying goes if some one doesn't know your business they soon will. As a Theta the same type of behavior was expected.

Marcy couldn't get out of her mind the sense of release and freedom she felt at the contest. Deep down she wanted to experience it again. She also couldn't get Spike out of her mind. Spike was the type of man her parents would never let her associate with. He also was the type that if she dated him the Thetas would probably expel her. So he was really a forbidden fruit, but one that caused her to wet her panties. No man had ever affected her like that.

Spike for his part was in lust for Marcy. All he could think about was how to corrupt her, and turn her into his bitch. He was a patient man, He would play a long game with her. His campaign started with a phone call to Marcy a week after the contest.

Marcy answered her phone both surprised and excited that it was Spike. He informed her that she needed to set some times to work on a routine for the quarterly contest of weekly winners, and that Mika had agreed to help her.

Marcy was conflicted. she wanted to do this, but knew she would get in trouble with the Thetas if she was seen with Spike or Mika. So as a excuse she said "I have no way too get there."

Spike replied "no problem I'll pick you up."

So here she was a couple blocks off campus waiting for Spike to come get her. She was both excited and afraid. Afraid someone she knew would see her, but excited to experience the forbidden fruit.

She heard Spike's bike before she saw him. With a quick hello she climbed on the back putting a spare helmet on. She felt safe with the helmet as she would be hard to recognize.

Marcy had a moment of panic as they drove past the Trading Post. She screamed at Spike asking "where are we going?"

Spike said "chill babe. Mika is working at one of our other clubs tonight, plus you never see a College Crowd there. So no one will know what you're doing."

That relieved Marcy until she saw where they were going. The club was in a rundown part of town and named The Naked Pussy.

She couldn't believe that Spike had brought her to an actual strip club. Inside the club was packed with men watching girls strip on a stage. Everyone including the waitresses were topless. The tobacco smoke was so heavy it was hard to breathe. Strangely Marcy started getting excited.

Spike found Mika telling Marcy that she had a routine worked out for her and that he would see her later.

Mika hugged Marcy leading her to a dressing area. Mika said "sit you get the full treatment tonight. Makeup, clothes and a killer routine."

There were two of the dancers in the room touching up their makeup. both were heavily tattooed and pierced. when they saw Marcy one asked Mika with a laugh "what do you have here a miss goody two shoes?"'

Marcy asked Mika "am I that obvious?"

Mika smiled saying "well you do look a little innocent."

Marcy shurged "I know. Sometimes I wish I was more of a bad girl."

Mika said "I could help you experience that if you could trust me. You could stop anytime. We'll go no further than you are comfortable with."

Marcy thought for a time then said "lets try it, but I have to be careful the Thetas don't catch me."

Mika said "they're that important to you?"

Marcy answered "they are to my Mother".

Mika started on Marcy's makeup. Within a short period Marcy became a new person. Heavy eye makeup was enhanced by fake lashes, bright red lips, and her eyebrows were plucked into high thin arches. Her hair was teased to give her a slutty look. Looking in a mirror Marcy loved how she looked as well as hating it.

Sensing this inner conflict Mika was ready with a pill which Marcy swallowed without question. Her cares started to melt away.

Mika lite a cigarette asking Marcy "have you ever smoked?"

Marcy replied "Never. Its bad for you and addictive."

Mika shook her head saying "if you want to be a bad girl you need to smoke. Doing it only when you are a bad girl won't be enough to hurt you or get addicted."

Marcy said "okay give me one."

Mika instructed "take small puffs, and inhale just a little. That way you'll get use to it."

Marcy ended up smoking 4 cigarettes that night.

Spike came back about then and took Marcy out onto the club floor getting a table close to the stage. Marcy was fascinated by the dancing wondering if she could ever do that.

Just before Marcy needed to leave Mika sat down handing her a bag saying "just in case you want to be a bad girl after you leave here. Why don't you come and stay with me this weekend. There's a party plus you could help me at work. What time can we pick you up on Friday?"

Without much thought Marcy said " 1 P.M."
cmccoyr2

Postby GraceFairway6 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:11 am

It's great to read the start of a new story from you, cmccoyr2 - this looks to be another great one!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby cmccoyr2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:04 am

It was so close to the dorm's midnight curfew that Spike had to drop Marcy by the front entrance. She jumped off the bike and ran into the dorm hoping no one would recognize her. Marcy made it to her dorm room breathing a sigh of relief.

She didn't want to wake her roommate so she went into the bathroom and shut the door. Looking at herself in the mirror she couldn't believe how different she looked. Thoughts of the last few hours caused her cunt to wet her panties. Thinking of Spike and the bike rides she put two fingers up her pussy and proceeded to fuck herself. She came in a rush panting and wishing she was with him.

As she recovered she looked in the bag Mika had given her. There was a note which said some aids if you want to be a bad girl during the week. The bag contained some makeup, a couple pills, and a pack of Virginia Slim 100's. She looked at the cigarettes with both disgust and longing. Giving up Marcy opened the pack and lite a cigarette. Taking a deep drag she felt a sense of contentment.

Waking up she had visions of Spike which caused a tingling in her groin area. She thought what is the attraction there? Right then she made a fateful decision to explore those feelings. All of a sudden she decided I'm going to skip my classes. I've never missed a class in my life she thought what fun.

Marcy spent the morning playing with the makeup Mika had sent. With her plucked eyebrows she really looked different. Marcy had never worn makeup so this was new to her. After an hour or so she was satisfied her face was presentable. She lite a cigarette feeling a sexual rush with each drag. She wanted to leave the dorm but was afraid. Then she remembered the pills. She took one, and soon stopped being afraid.

Marcy suddenly decided to skip the rest of her classes and call Spike. She said "come and pick me up now at the same place as yesterday".

Spike answered saying "I'll pick you up but only at your dorm."

Without thinking Marcy said "I'll be waiting."

Again she heard Spike before he pulled up. Marcy put out the cigarette she was smoking and started to get on the bike. Spike stopped her and kissed her hard. Marcy returned the kiss not caring who saw her. She then climbed on the bike. Put her arms around him and said "I want to party."

She didn't notice the Theta Sister taking pictures with her phone.

Marcy put her arms around Spike and whispered "lets party."

Marcy just lost herself in the ride. The vibrations from the bike caused her pussy to tingle. Spike's odor of tobacco and sweat made her want him to take her right there.

They pulled into a parking lot of a bar named The Wild Hog. There were over 50 motorcycles parked in front. Spike asked Marcy "are you ready to party?"

Marcy looked around asking "will I be safe?"

Spike answered "as long as they know you're with me no one will fucking bother you."

Spike took out a joint and lite it taking a big toke. Handing it to Marcy he said "this will calm you down."

Marcy looked worried saying "is this legal?"

Spike replied "its only grass lighten up. If you're going to be my old lady you don't worry about shit like that."

Marcy then took a big hit without question. Finishing the joint her worries disappeared.

The bar was packed with Bikers and their Women. All Marcy could see were lots of people with lots of tattoos. everyone was wild and having a good time.

When they entered Spike yelled "okay mother fuckers this is my woman so leave her to fuck alone."

The overwhelming maleness of Spike made her pussy get wet.

That day Marcy had her first boilermaker. One became two then all of a sudden she had drank 10. During this time several joints were passed around. Marcy was 3 sheets to the wind. She and Spike were all over each other. That night he took her virginity on a table in the back room. She was taken three other times having several orgasms each tine.

Marcy woke up with a splitting headache and blinding light. Looking at the time she thought shit I missed the dorm curfew. She felt Spike rather than saw him. She could feel his cock against her ass. Hard and ready for release. She looked at the time again and thought fuck it. Then taking Spike's cock in her mouth giving him a morning blow job. He came in a rush while she swallowed his load. He woke and kissed her neck adding to her love bites.

Marcy looked at Spike and said "lover I've got to get back. I'll probably be kicked out of school for staying out all night."

Spike said "fuck school lets go on a road trip."

Marcy replied "I'd love to, but I have responsibilities."

The drive back to campus was uneventful. Letting her off in front of her dorm he kissed her long and hard. He said "see you at 1 unless you need me earlier" as he slapped her ass.
cmccoyr2

Postby BigBoy29 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:39 am

Please continue this story, I've been early waiting for an update.
BigBoy29

Postby cmccoyr2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:56 pm

Walking into the dorm the desk clerk saw her and said "Miss Fields is that you?"

Marcy answered "yes".

The clerk said "you look so different. Sort of like death warmed over. Anyway the Dean Of Students wants to see you now."

Marcy went to Main Hall and the Dean's Office. After waiting a few minutes she was shown in. The Dean said "Miss. Fields you look like a total slut. I'm informing you that you are being suspended from school for the rest of this quarter and next. You can reapply at that time. If you want you can appeal this decision. In addition the Thetas are expelling you for your association with a Biker. Do you have anything to say?"

Marcy looked at her flipping her the bird and said "fuck you."

She then walked out of the office calling Spike and saying "a road trip sounds good come get me."

As Marcy waited for Spike to pick her up she fumed at the unfairness of what the University and Thetas were doing to her. She had always tried to be the best good girl she could be. Well if this was what they were doing she would show them how good a bad girl she could be. Fuck them all.

Spike pulled up a while later asking "do you need any of your shit?"

Marcy answered "no lets get the fuck out of here."

Getting ready to leave Spike pulled a can of Copenhagen out and put a big pinch in his mouth saying "for when you can't smoke. Want to try it?"

Marcy took some and put it under her lip like Spike had. She thought this will take getting use too.

Spike pulled up into The Wild Hog's parking lot. Seeing one of the Biker's Old Lady he yelled "Hey Ruby take care of my Old Lady. I've got some business to do."

Over the next few weeks Marcy got to know Ruby well. She was perhaps 15 years older than Marcy, and had lived the Biker Lifestyle most of her life. She was overweight, with most of her body covered in ink, and extensive piercings. She was fond of Marcy and had started calling her Mar. Saying "Marcy was to good girl for a Biker Chic."
Little did Mar know but Spike had plans for her. He eventually wanted to turn her out on the street. Ruby was his helper in this. Her job was to get Mar adjusted to the Biker Lifestyle and hooked on drugs.

Ruby was a jack of all trades at the Wild Hog, and Mar quickly became her assistant. She served drinks, learned to tend bar and cleaned. Spike would not show up for days at a time. Then he would show up, and they would have mind blowing sex for hours. Mar had little trouble at the bar as Spike had put out the word that she was hands off for the moment.

Ruby got Mar in the habit of drinking beer all day long with her. She also would get her to drink shots of whiskey with her beer. The result was that Mar was putting on weight quickly. She was 30 to 40 lbs. heavier than when she first arrived. Ruby also had her smoking lots of weed with her. So she was continually mellow and buzzed.
So far Mar had resisted getting any ink. She had vague thoughts of returning to school at some point. Spike was going to make sure this wouldn't happen.

Ruby had encouraged her to make friends with the club's Strippers and Hookers. Mar became particularly close to two girls Bambi and Randi. They spent hours telling her stories about funny things that happened with certain Johns, never dwelling on the dark side.

Spike was coming around less and less, and when he did he seemed totally uninterested in Mar.

Five weeks after she had left school she finally had enough, and she confronted Spike saying "fuck Spike when is this road trip going to happen? All I do is give you blow jobs when you are here. Why do you fucking ignore me?"

Spike gave a short answer saying "you got fat. Drop some of that fucking fat if you want my dick."

Mar stumbled away finding Ruby and broke down. She had destroyed her old life for that mother fucker.

Mar decided to find Bambi and Randi. They would cheer her up. They always did.

Both were really busy. Between tricks they talked with Mar. Trying to talk her into turning herself out. Though tempted just to show Spike she wasn't ready for that step.
Bambi said "I've got some shit that will help you drop that weight."

Curious she was about to ask what it was when her world exploded. As they were being herded toward the Paddy Wagon for transport Randi pressed something into her hand saying "if I get caught with this its a year in county for me. They'll just let you go once the realize you weren't soliciting."
cmccoyr2

Postby Freaksss » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:18 am

Great story. I can't wait to read what follows.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:40 am

Looking foward to this great story, hope it hasn't been forgotten
Seydlitz1916

Postby cmccoyr2 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:49 am

I know how much I hate unfinished stories. I am sorry I let this happen.

I've been fighting cancer the last few years. It had been in remission then come back last Fall. The chemotherapy left little energy for many things. My writing being one of them.

Again the treatment seems to be working. I hope to post a update to this tale soon.
cmccoyr2

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:26 pm

Your health is more important than any story. A persons fight with any illness is a story in itself. Hang in there.
Seydlitz1916

Next

Return to Stories