Dessert Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Dessert Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby DrZaaijer » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:59 pm

Merrill Douglas had just turned twelve-years-old and had been accepted into a military academy. He was very excited to go and his parents were very proud of him. So much so, that Peta, his mother was making his favorite dessert: a dessert lasagna.

Peta rarely made the convection, it may be delicious, but it was so involved. She started with a 12x8 inch casserole dish. Ricotta cheese, sugar, cocoa, and eggs were blended together, and then chocolate chips and orange zest were stirred into the mix. The bottom of the casserole dish is spread with this mixture, which is topped with pistachio nuts and then a layer of egg noodles. The process is repeated until the casserole dish is full. She needed to bake the lasagna for 35 to 40 minutes and top it with coarsely grated white chocolate. Once cooled, dark chocolate is drizzled over the whipped cream on top. There couldn't be any better-tasting dessert according to Merrill.

Peta had just finished preparing the dish when she realized she didn't have whipped cream left.

"Merrill, honey, I'm going to the store. Take the lasagna out of the oven in exactly 28 minutes."

"OK, Mom" he called back. Then to his iPhone Merrill said, "Hey Siri, set reminder, remove the lasagna from the oven in 28 minutes."

"OK, added to today's reminders," Siri announced in her usual voice. Merrill put his iPhone inside his back pocket.

Merrill returned to playing Call of Duty. Suddenly he abandoned his game and got up. He left his house, he knew where he was going, but he couldn't stop himself. He knew what he had to do and was disgusted by it.

He approached the door of his next-door neighbor. He knocked urgently. He continued knocking until he heard from the other side of the door, "Who is it?"

"It's Merrill from next door."

"OK, hold your houses, I'll be right there."

Jamie Anderson opened the door, she was fourteen-years-old and a bit taller than Merrill who hadn't started his growth spurt yet. Jamie was becoming a woman, but at this point they had mostly similar builds. Jamie certainly had more on top than Merrill did, she had started wearing a training bra when she was nine and now she had already filled out to B-cup breasts. Her hips and butt had also rounded a bit. She was as developed as any other fourteen-year-old girl. Despite this, both teenagers weighed approximately a hundred pounds.

Jamie knew who it was. She wasn't friendly with Merrill, as he was two years younger than her.

Jamie looked at Merrill, he seemed distressed.

"Come in, come in. What's wrong?"

Merrill saw Jamie when she opened the door. Jamie was usually a tomboy, but today she was dressed differently. She was wearing a pretty tank blouse with a skirted waist and Capri leggings. Merrill could clearly see the straps of her bra on her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a lot of makeup, but she definitely was wearing some. She had earrings in her ears and pretty sandals on her feet. This was a departure from the usual jeans and t-shirts she usually wore. Merrill knew what he had to do. He couldn't stop himself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to come here, but I have no choice."

"What didn't you want to do?"

"I was in my room and then it happened. It was horrible. I need your help."

"What can I do?"

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault. But you must take off all your clothes."

"Take off my clothes? Are you Nuts?" But as she said those words she untied the ribbon that was holding her tunic closed. It exposed more of the tops of her breasts.

"How are you doing this?"

"It's not me. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I don't know what is happening," Merrill rambled as he pulled off his own t-shirt and then unfastened his pants.

When Jamie had removed her top completely, exposing her bra, Merrill forced himself to look away. He knew it wasn't right. But he couldn't help himself to peek.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't help it!" he whimpered.

"Stop this," Jamie cried as she pulled down her leggings. She revealed her bikini panties that matched her bra. Both were a lavender color with lace trim.

"I can't. I swear it's not my fault. I don't want to do this, but I can't stop." In Merrill's head, he knew how it would turn out. he knew that Jamie would do whatever he asked. He couldn't stop himself from asking though.

Jamie reached around her back and unfastened her bra and took it off exhibiting her breasts. This was the first time that Merrill had seen the breasts of a girl that wasn't in a picture in a magazine. He didn't mean to peak, but he did.

Jamie completed her disrobing by forcing her sandals off her feet and then pulled down her panties. She stood naked before Merrill. Merrill was also naked.

"Are you going to rape me?" Jamie asked.

"No, never. I didn't want to do this. It's not my fault."

"Then what?"

"Give me your clothes."

Merrill could have picked them up himself, but he needed to have the clothes handed to him for some reason. Then he told her, "Get dressed in my stuff."

Merrill took the panties and pulled them up his legs. They covered his dick. It wasn't until that point that he realized he was naked too. he knew he was undressing also, but he was so concerned with Jamie that he wasn't concerned with his state of undress. Then he fastened the bra and pulled it over his shoulders like he was putting on a t-shirt. The leggings came next and finally the blouse and sandals. He was dressed completely in Jamie's apparel and she in his.

There were only two things until his outfit was complete. He fastened Jamie's thin gold chain around his neck which was easy. Then he jammed her earrings into his non-pierced ears. The pain was intense. It took all his will not to scream out.

This was when Jamie left for the bathroom, she washed the makeup off her face.

Dressed in Merrill's clothes, she looked like the tomboy that Merrill would have expected to open the door.

Merrill didn't know where Jamie was. He looked for her and found her.

"It's not my fault. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. But I'm Jamie now."

"You're what?"

"I'm Jamie Anderson. You are Merrill Douglas. You had better go."

"Go? I'm not going anywhere!"

"You don't believe me? Hand me my purse."

Jamie handed what used to be her purse. She didn't like to carry it around usually.

Merrill took out Jamie's wallet, he found a school ID. It had his picture and general description, but Jamie's name and birth date.

"See?"

"I don't believe it."

Merrill fetched a tube of lipstick from his purse and then turned to the mirror. he puckered his lips and started to apply the lipstick.

It was at this point that the iPhone in Jamie's (formerly Merrill's) pocket alarm went off. It proclaimed, "Time to remove the lasagna from the oven...Time to remove the lasagna from the oven."

Jamie left her house for the last time. Tomorrow she would be attending the military academy. She was smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't be happier.

Merrill didn't see Jamie leave. He had just coated his lips and has started applying eye shadow to his lids. When he finished with that, he put on some blush. Finally he withdrew to Jamie's bedroom and painted both his finger nails and toe nails. When that dried he used an emery board to smooth his nails into perfect ovals.

He couldn't help himself. By the time he had time to think, he realized what he had done. he stole Jamie's life. He didn't want to, but he did it. He couldn't help himself. It was too late to talk to Jamie, she had already left for the military academy, classes start tomorrow.

He couldn't face her again. He knew that Jamie would never forgive him. If he was in her place, he wouldn't forgive himself either.

End.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like what I do, you can support me on patreon, my page is https://www.patreon.com/itsmetoo I really appreciate any and all support I get. Thanks to all of you. :mrgreen:
Last edited by DrZaaijer on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Dessert Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby estranhosidade » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:17 pm

C'mon! You have to right more about this, you just have to XD! This is freaking awesome!

Also, one thing that give me one idea, maybe it would be a little trick to use it in this story, since Jamie and Merril don't seem to be particularly friends, but maybe it would be interesting if they could talk about their past lives among each other, but only when they were all alone, like, whatever did that to them, give this little bit of freedom for them to discuss about their past lives, but only when no one will hear.

Anyway, it's just an idea, I don't know how feasible it would be in this story since Merrill will attend military academy and both don't seem particularly friends. Oh, I know, here's one idea, maybe you could write a chapter 2 that takes place a few months from this point, when Merril came back home from military academy for vacations or something. Also, I really appreciate these new stories outside the "The Elevator" series, it's not that I don't like those, but it's nice to see something more different.
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Return to Stories