Vegetable Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Vegetable Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby DrZaaijer » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:12 am

Mr. Merrill Douglas was at home in his shower. It was a special day. It was his wedding anniversary. He and his wife, Peta were planning on spending a romantic evening at home to celebrate.

Peta entered the bathroom. Merrill couldn't see her as the shower curtain obstructed his view, but he knew she had entered.

"Merrill, I have to go to the market to pick up a few things. I'll be back in an hour, if I'm not back, take the lasagna out of the oven and put it on the table. I have already set the table."

"OK, take the lasagna out in an hour."

"I set Alexa to remind you."

"Fine." Merrill would have preferred a traditional meat lasagna, but Peta still made a very good vegetable lasagna. She replaces the traditional lasagna noodles with grilled eggplant and adds bell peppers, spinach and zucchini with a small amount of mozzarella and ricotta cheese.

Peta had already gotten dressed for her anniversary. She had started the lasagna, set the table (with Merrill's help), gotten dressed in a flattering red chiffon dress, and applied her makeup. Now she was going to go out and get some Italian bread, red wine and chocolate cake for dessert. Merrill could get dressed in the interim.

Merrill exited the shower wearing only some boxer shorts. He walked to the bedroom to prepare himself, just as Peta had prepared before.

He selected a grey wool blazer with dress pants and a brown leather belt. A white shirt was next and then a silk blue tie and pocket square to add color to his ensemble. Brown shoes to match his belt and he was ready to get dressed.

Merrill wasn't the biggest of men. He was only five foot eight with a 36-inch waist and a slightly sagging belly that came with middle age and not enough exercise.

His entire outfit was laid out on the bed for him to wear. Before he could begin, he heard urgent knocking on the front door. He quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a random T-shirt. He quickly walked to the door to see who it was. Merrill didn't even have time to put on shoes.

The knocking grew more urgent as he approached the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Jamie Anderson from down the street. I need your help."

Merrill knew Jamie and her family. They only lived a few houses away. Jamie was a pretty sixteen-year-old. She was on the chunky side, but she had a pretty face. She was five foot six, 155 pounds, brown hair, and blue eyes. She looked distressed.

"Come in. Come in. What's wrong?"

"You have to understand, I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm so sorry, but I can't help it."

"I'm sure it'll all be alright. But what is wrong?"

"I was heading home and I got a message on my phone. I knew what I had to do. I'm so sorry! It's not my fault."

"No one is blaming you. What can I do to help?"

"You have to take off all your clothes."

"I have to what?" Merrill asked. He thought that he didn't hear her right. But before the words left his mouth, his hands had reached the hem of his shirt and started to pull it up.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this. I'm helpless, I have to do it." Jamie said as she used her toes to wedge off her flats. Jamie and Merrill had the same waist and shoe size, but the rest of their bodies were proportioned very differently.

"This can't be happening," Merrill said as he unfastened the button on his jeans and pulled them down. In front of him, Jamie's bare chest was exposed. As a gentleman, Merrill averted his eyes from the disrobing teen.

It took Merrill slightly longer to get undressed than Jamie. Merrill was fighting against what he had been instructed to do, Jamie had accepted her fate and got undressed more quickly. Merrill tried to hide his privates from Jamie's view by covering them with his hands. Jamie didn't show any such concern. Jamie didn't look directly at Merrill's naked body, but she didn't look away either. She still seemed to be distressed, but being naked in front of this man didn't increase her anxiety.

"Now what?"

"It's all written here on my phone. See?" Jamie held out her cell phone. Merrill looked at it but didn't see any messages, all he saw was the start-up icons from the latest version of the iPhone.

"I don't..."

Jamie cut him off. "Put this on." She handed Merrill the apparel she had formerly worn. It consisted of her print Capri-length leggings, her satiny tank top, a pink t-shirt bra and matching bikini panties, and her flats. IF Merrill could have inspected Jamie's bra he would have found its size was 38-D. (Merrill also had approximately a 38-inch chest.)

Merrill pulled the panties up his legs covering his penis. He was both relieved to hide his dick and horrified that he was wearing a girl's pair of panties.

"When you are finished, here is some makeup, put it on," Jamie remarked as she left the room.

Merrill redoubled his efforts to resist what he was told, but he couldn't. He put on her bra next, then her top and leggings. Finally, he slipped his feet into her flats. Merrill couldn't help himself, he took the makeup he had been given, lipstick, eye shadow, and blush, and found a mirror so he could apply them properly. At least as properly as his unpracticed hand could manage. It took much longer to apply his makeup than to dress in Jamie's clothing. Jamie's clothing more or less fit Merrill's body. The materials were mostly soft and stretchy, especially the bra, pantie, and leggings. The top was also big enough to fit, although the cleavage that could usually be seen when Jamie wore it, only showed Merrill's flat hairy chest.

Jamie joined Merrill in the bathroom. She had dressed in the apparel that Merrill had laid out for his anniversary dinner with Peta. The belt had to be tightened a little more than usual. Jamie's breasts pushed out Merrill's jacket in a way it had never done before, Not to mention that the pants were tight around the hips, butt, and thighs, but all in all, Jamie could fit into Merrill's garments.

"Now what?" Merrill asked then a moment later he continue with "What the hell?" when he realized that his voice had changed. His baritone was gone, replaced with Jamie's teenaged alto.

"Now you had better head home. My wife won't like it if she finds me in the house with a young woman.

"Your wife?"

"Yeah, it's our anniversary. She should be here soon."

"But."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen, but I had no choice. If I could have prevented it." Then she let it slip, "If there was any other way..."

Alexa announced, "Take Lasagna Out of Oven. Take Lasagna Out of Oven."

"You have to go. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It's really not my fault."

Merrill felt his feet move toward the door. He couldn't stop himself. He looked back pleadingly. But Jamie turned toward the kitchen to retrieve the lasagna.

As Merrill was turning onto the sidewalk and heading towards Jamie's house, Jamie was putting the lasagna onto the trivet in the middle of the dining room table. She lit the candles on either side of it and waited for Peta to arrive.

"Oh my god," Jamie said to herself. She ran to the bathroom and removed all the makeup on her face. She had almost forgotten. If Peta saw her husband wearing makeup that might spoil their anniversary.

End.
Last edited by DrZaaijer on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Vegetable Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby LadyNicotine99 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:47 pm

Really liking this series, I hope you'll write some sequels continuing them.
LadyNicotine99

Re: Vegetable Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby DrZaaijer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:12 pm

I'm going to post more stories in the series. But very few will have sequels. These are designed to be short stories with a certain theme. What happens after the transformation is usually left unexplained. But if you have ideas for more Lasagna stories you can message me or reply. :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories