Microwave Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Microwave Lasagna (forced, life swap, identity swap)

Postby DrZaaijer » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:02 am

Mr. Merrill Douglas had just arrived home. He was tired from a long day of work. He looked into his freezer for something to eat and found a Stouffer frozen lasagna. he looked at the box. It said cook on high for four minutes, then remove plastic covering and continue cooking at half power for five and a half minutes.

Merrill took the dinner out of its cardboard carton, pulled back the plastic to ventilate and placed it in the microwave. he set the power to high and the timer to four minutes. Then he checked his messages.

"Hello Merrill," the recorded voice said, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight. Call me!"

Merrill knew who it was, it was his girlfriend, Peta. Peta was hot, 5 foot 5, 125 pounds. She had all the right curves in all the right places. But Merrill didn't feel like going out. He'd call her back, when the lasagna was done and they'd talk, but he probably wouldn't go out.

The microwave beeped. Merrill followed the directions. He took the lasagna out, removed the plastic covering, set it to half power and let his meal continue microwaving for another five and a half minutes.

He had just started the second session when he heard rapid knocking at his door.

Merrill approached his door and opened it. He didn't even ask who it was. He knew the person in the doorway immediate. It was Jamie Anderson. She lived a few doors down.

Jamie was a pretty sixteen year old. She was on the chunky side, but she had a pretty face. She was five foot four, 175 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes. She was crying.

"Come in, come in. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to come here, but I had no choice."

"What didn't you want to do?"

"I went to the house tight next door to mine, the one where Mrs. Reid lives, but no one was home. Then I went to the next house, no one was there either. Finally I came here. I didn't want to come, but I had to. I just had to."

"It's alright. How can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, but take off all your clothes."

"What?" was what Merrill said as he started to pull off his tie. He was still wearing the suit he wore at the office. It was a cotton-blend navy suit. he wore it with a button up white collared shirt, the aforementioned tie and black oxford shores and socks. He sat down to pull off his shoes and socks before unbuttoning his shirt.

"What's happening?" he asked. He couldn't stop himself. He didn't want to get undressed. Certainly not in front of a teenaged girl. But he couldn't help himself.

Jamie also started to disrobe. She did it right in front of him. Merrill didn't get turned on, he became very frightened. He didn't have any control at all.

"I'm sorry, you have to believe me," Jamie cried. "I can't help it. I have to do this. I don't have any choice. I wish it wasn't you, but it has to be."

Jamie first dropped her shoulder bag and then used her toes to get out of her flats. Merrill couldn't believe when Jamie pulled off her striped tank top over her head, exposing her nude underwire t-shirt bra. For a second, he forgot that he was removing his own clothes without wanting too. He forced himself to look away. He could still do that, although he couldn't stop from undressing himself.

Merrill's shirt came next and then his pants and underwear. He was completely naked.

Likewise, Jamie removed her black leggings and her bikini panties. She was completely naked too.

Merrill, being a gentleman, kept his eyes averted, when he asked, "What is this all about?" He hands were covering his privates. Jamie didn't make any effort to do the same.

"I told you, it's not my fault. I didn't want to do this. But I have to. I just have to." She handed Merrill her clothes all except her shoulder bag. Then she retrieved his clothing from the floor. His clothing didn't fit her right, but she could get into them. Her breasts were perky enough at her young age to not sag, but the still needed a bra.

Jamie's clothing was stretchy enough for Merrill to put on, this included her flats. The outline of his penis could be seen under the leggings he was wearing. The same could be said regarding the t-shirt bra under his top.

Once they were both fully dressed, Jamie told Merrill, "Come to the bathroom." She reached into her purse and handed him a lipstick and some eye shadow.

"What do you want me to do with these."

"Put them on of course."

"I don't know how."

"It's not hard, figure it out."

Merrill coated his lips in the lipstick and brushed the eye shadow over his lids.

Meanwhile, Jamie washed the remnants of her makeup off her face with some soap and water.

"Now what?"

"Now, I want your voice."

"My voice? That is imposs..." he said with Jamie's voice. His voice had already been transferred to Jamie.

"Nothing is impossible," Jamie told Merrill in his former baritone.

"I'm Merrill Douglas now. You had better go home young lady," Jamie told Merrill as she handed him her purse.

"You may sound like me, but you don't look like me."

Merrill's wallet was still in his back pocket. Jamie fished it out and found his driver's license. She showed him her driver's license. It had her picture, but Merrill's name and date of birth. The height and weight any other distinguishing characteristics on the license were Jamie's: five foot four, 175 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes.

"You can't do this to me."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't have any choice. Now go home, your mom is holding dinner for you. She'll get worried soon.

"This can't be happening," Merrill said as he headed towards the door. He didn't want to leave, but he didn't have any say in the matter.

Jamie looked in the kitchen and found the now cold frozen lasagna. She picked up the phone and called Peta.

"I think going out is a great idea," Jamie told Peta. "Let's go to an Italian restaurant. I have a craving for some lasagna."

End.

Lasagna is a new universe, there are 11 other servings to date on my patreon page.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories