I to the trash you to the wealth (role exchange, dg)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: I to the trash you to the wealth (role exchange, dg)

Postby lttlcat » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Yes, I plan to continue it, it's just that I've been very busy for a while, work, home, university, courses. but I have not forgotten and I continue writing in my free time, retouching what I do not like. Be patient
I have to go to work now :( :(
lttlcat

Postby Correct change » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:42 am

This is great news lttlcat that you plan to continue the story. :)
Correct change

Postby r1co7 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:00 pm

happy holidays when its rdy
r1co7

Postby Rageoficeman » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:16 pm

Thanks for the update. Love this story. Looking forward to what happens next.
Rageoficeman

Postby David6468 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:44 am

Happy new year! Can’t wait to read the next chapter.
David6468

Postby ghajkj4 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:09 am

It's very good story!Hope we can watch new chapter soon!
ghajkj4

Postby ThatGuy » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:17 am

Big fan of the story, when will you be continuing it?
ThatGuy

Postby lttlcat » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Hello, how are you? ❤ I know it's been a while since my last post.
I was thinking of writing later, but seeing that the chapter was very large, I decided to fragment it. As always, forgive any mistakes since my language is not English and I will be happy to correct them if you tell me :oops: .
Good night¡¡❤

Cap 15

Week 3

Day 1

Early morning, before the first ray of sun rose. Amanda was curled up in her soft sheets of the finest Egyptian silk handmade by artisans with 600 threads for her comfort, making her feel like she was floating on a cloud as it caressed her skin, cooling and relaxing her body with every touch.

Even though she woke up a few minutes ago, she was still lying there looking at the time on her alarm clock "it's not long before it rings" she said to herself resigned, she knew that once she heard that shrill sound she would have to get out of bed and start her daily routine. The only difference was that today would not be a day like any other, after what happened with Catherine last time.

Her conversation with Sara had made her reflect but... "it was her only way out... to pay attention to a stripper?" Yesterday in full desperation Sara's ideas seemed her only way out, but after a long sleep, she didn't know if she would be able to take that step. "I have always valued my brain over my body, I am a reference for many women" she reflected, remembering all the lectures she had given at universities about confidence, demonstrating ideas, while many students looked on with admiring eyes. "But if I do this I will be denying my principles, I will be one more rich idiot barbi, I would be betraying all those who put their illusions in me. I can get through this without resorting to Sara's tricks, I've done it many times. I am an executive, she is nothing more than a stripper with no knowledge of the business world no matter how hard she tries, that's what she is. I live in the light guiding the women of the future while she lives in the shadows subdued by her weakness" she told herself over and over again trying to convince herself in the values that had been instilled in her since she was a child, struggling to trust herself and her years of hard work instead of trusting the easy way offered by her sister.

Amanda: if I'm not that role model... could my sister be? *she tries to mock with an ironic tone, but she can't help but increase her doubt, making her will weaken. Her sister seemed always so confident, always in control of the situation, while she felt less and less control over her life. She was supposed to be the shark and Sara was supposed to be the showy goldfish that people looked at in the fish tank, pretty but insignificant. However she didn't feel that way, while her career was sinking Sara's seemed to be starting to germinate, she always sounded busy studying, and it seemed that those studies were paying off while her work was only frustrating her*.

Still with her head boiling with thoughts, Amanda carefully as a fairy trying not to spoil the flower she was sitting on, gets up from her fluffy bed in absolute silence and turn off her alarm clock a second before it goes off, while smoothing her nightgown to make it look perfect even though there was no one to see her.

But as she looked in the mirror, as she undressed to change clothes for her morning exercises, what she saw did not please her. She didn't look like a respectable executive struggling to break the glass ceiling. Her reflection looked cheap, if a month ago she had seen someone like that, she would have thought she was some kind of bimbo, demeaning her gender, with her hair dirty, bleached with dark roots after several weeks of growth since her mane was bathed in corrosive products. As her eyes slid down the view did not improve with her two tattoos that seemed to mark her as a whore to invite vulgar men to look at her anatomy and play with her newly waxed parts and thick ghetto booty.

The worst thing is that this idea was not displeasing her as it should, she realized while with her delicate hands she caressed her ass pointing it to the mirror while she contorts herself to look at it. "It's so big, soft and turgid" she squeezes it as she looks at it and shakes it somewhat embarrassed, she had never liked it, always considered it low class, with its large size, proving conspicuous, forcing her to diet to try to control its size, but these weeks she had seen so many videos of Sara as well as other women in the club wiggling their asses and curves without worry, flaunting them, to the point of beginning to appreciate her curves "I look like a ghetto whore, don't I Sara?" she said to herself looking in the mirror, it didn't look like her, this is Sara's body, she said to herself internally, this body was that of a street stripper, Amanda is an iron woman, an all-rounder who could crush anyone who got in front of her. "If she's a good me, would I be a good her?"

She slaps herself as her father had done in her childhood to eliminate her imperfections "I am Amanda Lewis, in the Lewis the weakness is not allowed" she slaps herself remembering her father's words "whenever the will falters you have to continue, no matter how much it hurts" she slaps herself again, it had been so long since she had slapped herself, since she was 9-10 years old, her father had taught her to do so to eliminate negative thoughts and focus on her duty. She had done it unintentionally, as if her subconscious was pushing her.

After clearing her mind a bit, Amanda put on her sports clothes and went about her day normally, while in her mind she repeated a single thought "I am no longer the same as I was a few days ago, now my origins are different, I have a sister, and something inside me had changed me, but I am still myself, my birth does not change who I am and although the ideas Sara gave me were well intentioned I cannot accept them" she accelerated her jogging rhythm thinking about the many teachings that clashed with the ideals she had to transmit to the world, however thanks to Sara she was beginning to discover little sides of herself that she did not know, but she had to keep hiding them, staying in intimacy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day after returning from running her 10km she decided not to take her medication as Sara recommended as those pills tend to make people groggy, the stress would keep her awake and she truly felt her head flowing better, on the way to the office she seemed to be able to concentrate better on the documents. "Sara is always so helpful, she is such a good sister who cares about me" that thought was starting to get stronger in her head.

When she arrived, she headed straight in as she did every Monday to the meeting to talk about the week's projects. She was more motivated, it was the first time in weeks that she felt so good with her mind clear, being able to perceive everything better, repeating motivational mantras non-stop. However this positive drive was dented when she saw Catherine at the door talking to the different project managers, laughing like she was the queen of the place, looking so confident all that changed forming a knot in her stomach remembering what happened in her office "bitch, flirting with all those slimy losers, she sure is trying to win them over, she's just another cockroach, just like those neanderthals in management, she just wants to steal what's mine, displace me, she sure wants me to stay at home as a vase woman cashing my company checks while she sits on my couch" she thought full of anger and jealousy, she had been weeks with her emotions numbed by the pills, feeling inferior to everyone, coupled with her extreme competitiveness instilled in her by her father she seemed to be exploding like a volcano. "I'm going to sink you and when I'm done with you you'll only be able to work flirting in bars."

Catherine with a big smile comes up to him at the sight of her. This morning she was wearing a straight plaid skirt which was shorter than usual, coming above her knees showing a bit of her thighs, at the same time squeezing her hips quite nicely, which she was rocking charmingly walking towards Amanda, trying to strut her stuff, on top she was wearing her classic jacket over a plain blouse , which fell within the dress code chosen by Amanda for the women around her, but unlike usual her blouse was prettier and more feminine, fitting her figure, showing a more pronounced cleavage due to a couple of unbuttoned buttons, leaving a provocative vision that had tempted many looks.

Catherine: good morning boss! I have left all the documentation in the meeting room and everything you need for your day on your office table *she says with a cheerful tone while playing with her hair making it twirl between her fingers and at the same time she highlights her cleavage with a slight inclination allowing Amanda to see the lace of her bra from time to time*.

Amanda: thank you Catherine it looks like you are working hard these days, everyone seems very happy with you, if you keep this up I will soon have to let you go to a position more in line with your skills, I don't know what I will do without you *"these idiots only pay more attention to this bloodsucker just because she shows a little fat under her blouse like a vulgar whore, demeaning. Soon you will have a position according to your skills I will take care of that" she smiles to Catherine, despite what Sara said she didn't plan to denigrate herself so low because of this leech*.

Catherine: don't worry boss, I am loyal to this company and to you. *smiles "damn Hector, having to dress and act like a rich dyke's plaything alone. I do all this for my family and my future, I won't give up" she repeats herself so as not to lose the reason why she sacrificed herself*.

Amanda: Thank you! your work is very well known, I see you bought new clothes, they fit you well *"it will be the first thing I put in your dismissal letter, keep dressing like a blackmailing whore that everyone can see you so no one can say anything to me when I kick your European ass"*.

Catherine: Thank you! I had all my clothes very old fashioned and worn out, so I thought I'd give myself a nice new look, if you want we can meet one day and go shopping, I'm not from the city and since I arrived I haven't met anyone *she forces her smile with all her strength while putting her hand on her chest, pushing them forward to give Amanda a better view*.

Amanda: I don't think those clothes fit me I'm the boss *"not all of us fit the office whore look"* Let's go into the meeting.

Catalina: yes boss. *"Idiot, I hope to get everything that snake Hector wants and be able to go to a company that doesn't use me as a toy, with a good letter of recommendation in my hands. These heels are killing me, what kind of sick person is attracted to these clothes, I see that everyone, my God, none of them have anything better to look at than my breasts, we are at work and this thong is so uncomfortable between my buttocks, at every step it presses getting into my vagina, what is Hector waiting for, that I raise my skirt higher and show Amanda my ass!If I get the chance I'll make sure Hector experiences it” she criticized in her head as she searched for a good position in which the thong wouldn't bother her*

The rest of the meeting went on without much trouble. Amanda with her mind clear was able to keep her concentration better than the previous days, but as soon as she entered the meeting room she felt an uncomfortable sensation which made her want to leave, making her want to leave and without realizing it she started to pinch her arm forcing herself to stay. Still she was distracted several times by her negative thoughts as she tried to understand, as many of the projects they were talking about she had been going weeks without reviewing the work of her employees, delegating their meetings to Catherine. However everything seemed to be going relatively smoothly, but she still felt lost, spending the meeting looking at documents, coming up with ideas for the wrong projects and worse being saved time and time again by Catherine. During the two hour meeting she wished several times she had been under the effect of the pills, so at least she wouldn't have felt the embarrassment of seeing those uncomfortable looks to not tell her boss she was wrong or repeat the same thing three times as she was busy staring into the void while pinching her arm.

But after two hours she was able to return to her seat in her office resigned and turned on her computer to get on with the pile of accumulated work.

For the next three hours until lunch the work progressed bit by bit, however each time she finished reviewing a document she received another one making it a never ending race, unlike what she had done previously she could not delegate tedious work to Catherine, she had to prove her worth and reduce Catherine to nothing more than a secretary doing her nails. On the other hand it didn't help that Catherine showed up every so often to be annoying, strutting around in her slutty uniform bending over showing off her breasts, bringing her packages from different departments, and asking her if she wanted a coffee with her sultry Eastern European accent as if she worked on an erotica line, those were some of Amanda's opinions.

On the other hand at the same time she was working, several times in those hours she was tempted by the different discord groups, it seemed that there were new videos and Sara's friends were commenting something, but she kept her will strong concentrating on her work, although it was getting harder and harder, the work does not decrease, she had skipped lunch but still in the time she went to the bathroom more legal papers had arrived that needed to be reviewed and signed.

Her stress was growing as her efficiency was dropping, "I still haven't finished reviewing all the information from last week, and everyone keeps sending more and more" she said to herself overwhelmed, all these weeks of relaxation had taken a toll on her, she had lost much of her work rhythm, her drop in confidence was making her review more everything she did, afraid of making a mistake and Catherine or anyone else noticing it making her look like a fool.

Catherine: boss, the meeting will start in half an hour, are you ready?

Amanda: what meeting?

Catherine: the one for the foundation associated with the company. The fundraising party is coming up soon, we have to organize the approach, review failures from previous years, causes to address this year, many things, it has been on her agenda for over a month, and for the last week I have been sending her documents about ideas that have been sent by different shareholders and interested parties. Last Friday she sent me back the document with an "OK". So this morning I left him the dossier with all the proposals for his review. *He points to a folder on the corner of the table.

Amanda: yes yes yes... I'm sorry, I've been working all day, I even forgot to eat lunch, I got distracted. Of course, the foundation party. *"MY GOD! I forgot, I saw it a couple of weeks ago but since it didn't look urgent I decided to ignore it because it's preliminary ideas, I'm useless what do I do, it's one of the company's big events that gives us visibility in high society, if there is any mistake everyone will comment it all year long, there can't be any mistakes"*.

Catherine: you shouldn't skip lunch, wait *she walks out wiggling her ass*.

Amanda looks at her distractedly looking for a solution while grabbing the folder, it was 80 double sided pages of ideas, forecasts and planning.

Catherine: no big deal, but surely the meeting will last until tonight and I don't want my beloved boss to get sick *spreads out a lunchbox with caesar salad and a muesli bar* the bar I got from the machine in the hallway and the salad I made this morning I had some left over from lunch, I know it's not like your gourmet meals but.... *she bites her tongue before saying it* it's made with lots of love *she says sweetly as she felt her heart ache, in the past she had ever imagined herself acting this way but always in a nice house with a lovely husband and a loving son. She didn't know what kind of future Hector was thinking about, but she preferred to work all her life with a mediocre salary with no chance of promotion than to live in a big house being the mistress of her stupid and classist boss, who had been stepping on her with her branded heels since she arrived*.

Amanda: thank you.

Catherine with a smile leaves the office while Amanda grabs the muesli bar while reading the documents, she didn't plan to eat the leftovers made by the hands of that "bitch". "it sure has poison in it" she thinks.

But the documentation was not as easy as Amanda imagined, they were very detailed, full of balances and different proposals for each idea. Her stress grew as she saw the time running out, this pressure made it harder and harder for her to concentrate. With no way out, nervous about failing again, she writes to Sara ignoring her commitment to solve everything alone, however as much as she looks at the screen, Sara did not seem connected. "I can't fail" she repeated over and over. Finally she decides to grab the salad, to feed her brain but as she eats, feeling Catherine's cheap mayonnaise, disgusting her, a lettuce leaf with mayonnaise messes it up. Nervously trying to fix it she drops the coffee cup on the papers.

Amanda: no no no! my god noo! *tries to fix the mess but it's too late, nothing can be read, so she grabs them and throws them in the wastebasket, in total frustration* I wouldn't have had time anyway, I'm smart, I can adapt in the meeting.

Resigned she goes to the bathroom to freshen up and improve her appearance before the meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours later, exhausted, she arrives at her mansion and goes to her bedroom to prepare her clothes and a long relaxing bath.

Amanda: it was horrible *she says carefully putting her foot in the hot water and lies down in the bathtub until the foam surrounds her neck, as she sinks her gaze into the night sky through the skylight on the roof* How could I say that, I looked like a fool.

The meeting had been a disaster, as the owner of the company and director of the foundation she had had to control the whole situation, but it soon got out of control, there were groups opposed by their interests exposing various ideas with weighty reasons, proposing causes more in line with their interests or out of true conviction.

Amanda did not have detailed information of all these proposals and could not remain neutral, and decided to take the side that seemed to be the majority, her cause did not look bad either, student scholarships to children with few resources to get them out of slums, "maybe if there was one of those when I was younger my sister could have finished high school and my mother would not have put her to work in the club" she thought several times, considering it a safe bet. After supporting that cause there didn't seem to be much of a problem, or so Amanda thought, soon the arguments started to come back, the project seemed to have big budget gaps, the different parties started to question Amanda over and over again, while she could only say over and over again "I don't know" "sorry I was wrong" every time she tried to defend an idea.

Amanda: What about strippers? There are many strippers, they are dedicated to dancing while stripping, but they are intelligent women, many of them have not finished their studies because of their marginal environment, rejected without the possibility of studying and combining their jobs. If we give them help we could improve the city *stressed she said trying to avoid the barrage of questions, but finally everyone fell silent. A few seconds later a suppressed laughter is heard, followed by another and another, turning the room that a few seconds ago seemed to be at war, into a sort of comedy club*.

Among the attendees a woman stands up from her seat, causing the whole room to fall silent. She was Elena although she looked 53 she was about 64 years old, elegantly wearing a beautiful gray hair over a professional plaid one-piece dress that completely hid her skin. Although Amanda was the president, she never commanded the respect that Elena did, and absolute silence around her was the norm. She had been the number two of the foundation since her father was there, a close friend of her mother's and a strong woman she had noticed many times since she was a little girl.

Elena: great Miss Lewis, we give you the money by income or in small bills, I remind you that the foundation is a serious institution, it is not an NGO that gives condoms in the ghetto, we have been helping the prosperity of the city for 20 years, supporting in the electoral campaigns of every mayor that has won here. If someone finds out that we are dedicated to giving money to prostitutes, they will think that the mayor favors prostitution. I supported your father when she decided to put you at the head of all his businesses because I thought you had leadership and that a smart woman was what this company needed.

Amanda: strippers are not prostitutes.

Elena: what does it matter if they dance naked or go further, they both sell their bodies and denigrate women, you should know that, even your father a man knew that. He was a real straight man, if he heard you talking about strippers he would die again, Although what could be expected after all, you are only... *She looks at her with contempt before shutting up, but Amanda knew it "Elena knew about my origins? that my mother was a drug addict prostitute from the ghetto" she felt a deep shame "surely she sees me as a stripper, can I deny it? I have already danced, I liked it and I have dreamed so many times about that moment..." she sinks in her thoughts with her head down, not knowing what to say, afraid that she will tell the truth of her origin*.

Catherine: Miss Lewis didn't mean what she said, she just thought things through in haste, lately in the news as well as in the latest mayoral projects there is a constant attack on street women in the ghetto, she just wanted to give them a chance to reintegrate into society, just like there are projects for drug addicts. Eliminate a big problem for feminism by making them part of society again.

Elena: you are a good subordinate faithful to your mistress and mental speed *looks her up and down* Although your clothes are not perfect you have potential, but I think your boss didn't mean what you said, she knows who her people are.

Amanda felt a strong pain in her chest when she heard that last sentence that nobody paid attention to and while she felt her head throbbing and a cold sweat soaking her skin she gets up choking and leaves the room locking herself in the bathroom "bitch, dad, mom why did you tell that bitch, why did you all attack me, I tried so hard" she takes a double dose of stress pills.

After an hour locked up she went home without worrying about the meeting.

Now in the present she couldn't get that horrible memory out of her mind, she felt like shit with twinges of remorse in her stomach for leaving, for everything she said, while on the other hand she also felt excite so much shame. "It didn't make sense."

Her head was spinning as she felt the jets of the tub massage her body as the suds caked her body smelling the scented candles, as she fell into the effect of the "stress" pills adulterated by Sara on the sly.

Amanda; ahagsj *sighed in relief leaving her body relaxed before she began to feel a trickle caress her groin, making her smile mischievously*.

Amanda: when have I become so undisciplined *laughs feeling the squirt* I guess it's part of empowerment, being free to do as one wishes *she says in her lonely house as in her head flashes the image of Sara, the sensual sway of her hips and the freedom she had without having to put up with so many people wanting to stab her* sometimes I wish for a simpler life of simple pleasures, but that's bullshit, I have what everyone wants, a nice house, car, lots of money and a reputation

Relaxing pressing her pussy against the squirt she grabs her cell phone and goes on discord, she liked reading the girls comments.

CowgirlSusy: girls don't come today on diamond street today the pigs are disguised as customers.

BunnyHappy: anyone know a cab driver who charges with blowjobs, around the area yyy, some fucking students left me stranded in the middle of nowhere after sticking it up my ass in the middle of the shoulder, they said they wanted adventure fucking assholes.

Candyboob: I won the lottery my sugardaddy is going to buy me new tits.

Fake: for Candyboob- and the face for when? Are you still with that fat cock girl?

Candyboob: for Fake- small dick big wallet, besides my boyfriend gives me what he needs. You on the other hand you got your puppy to eat your pussy? what was his name? Sadie.

Fake: for Candyboob- Yes the truth is she moves his tongue better than you, but now I'm busy with your boyfriend in my ass, he says he hasn't felt anything so tight in a long time, you should get botox so maybe you don't have them so loose.

Amanda lets out a laugh reading the forum when she sees two people talking about Sara, one of them knew her, it was Fake, the woman with the poly operated body she met at the club. The truth was what in her imagination she saw as white trash, silicone body covered in tattoos and absolutely foul mouthed, but on the other hand the naturalness with which she spoke turned her on.

Fake: hey Bitch, what the fuck are you doing? A bitch was saying you were eating my pussy, even though I know you love it I sent her to fuck.

Amanda is surprised to see a private for her from Fake and gets nervous not knowing what to say "it must be Sara?" even though she had many conversations and friends she had never talked to any of them "according to what I saw in the club Sara and Fake seem to be friends, they know each other well but..." she thinks about the comments "she won't have any romantic relationship right? "

⋆Sadie♠: hi Fake, how are you, yes I have read it, but those malicious comments I prefer to ignore them.

Fake: who are you? And what have you done with my friend? Bitch my friend never talks like that, I'm going to go get her and then my friends and I are going to come get you.

Amanda freaks out "what do I do, if she asks Sara and interrogates her maybe I'll tell her because she's her friend, I can't let anyone know".

⋆Sadie♠: whore am I, I was just trying to look you know sophisticated like those high class whores, you know I'm studying I'm a respectable woman now.

Fake: you are as respectable as my pussy is hairy, shoot me a video this looks weird to me.

Amanda freaks out looking down at her naked body covered in foam.

Amanda: what do I do I can't film myself naked *she starts to get distressed and gets up with her wet body wrapping it in a towel* I'm Sara to her *she looks at herself in the mirror* I look like her it shouldn't be too hard. *? she walks to her bedroom while she picks up her hair and looks through her clothes ? none of this will convince her, where are Sara's clothes from the other day, fuck, I think I burned them. *cursed unintentionally, after a few seconds in regret*.

Fake: what are you doing imposter my friend wouldn't think so much about a video.

Amanda gets distressed reading the message "I have to do it, I'm Sara" she quickly drops the towel on her feet and puts the cell phone recording on the closet pointing to a blank wall.

Amanda: what's up bitch, see I'm your pussy eating slut *Amanda moves her tongue with lust imitating some videos seen these weeks, at the same time she opens her legs showing her wet body while sensually caressing it going down to her tattoos* do you like it? Sorry I couldn't send you anything but my ass was being stuffed by a loser, I didn't want to send you such a horrible video *sticks out her tongue naughtily like in one of her favorite videos of Sara* do you trust me yet? *strokes her bleached hair*.

After sending it feeling her heart racing, she starts walking naked through her bedroom, feeling ants all over her body for what she had just done, filling herself with shame, regret and most of all nerves for being discovered, that idea terrified her. Seeing how she has read it and doesn't answer, imagining the worst, no longer able to stand the anxiety she gets into the bathtub, she needed to relax "I did great, she won't find me out" she said to herself while a rare horrible feeling imprisoned her heart, what made her so horrible was knowing that despite everything the idea of being found out attracted her, she could feel how her pussy was soaked and not only with water, every time she thought of Fake screaming at her, her head was burning. She knew she was falling, she had done it again plus it had been recorded and sent to someone else "god why do I feel my heart racing so fast, I'm sick" she screams loudly without fear of being heard and watches the video while nervously waiting for Fake's reply.

Fake: hahaha sorry bitch I mistrusted you, you know what bitches some of the club are, I thought they stole your cell phone to play some fucking prank on you or fuck you hard, I'll see you later, you still have a long way to go to the club?

⋆Sadie♠: no problem, I like you to look at me bitch, I'll be there soon *both her pussy and her heart were beating frantically as she rubbed it against the naughty squirt and pretended to be Sara, she had forgotten all her problems of the day*.

She had been saved again, her sister's friend hadn't discovered her, she had played a perfect role of Sara, all that made her feel amazing, adrenaline and endorphins pumped her body, making her crave for more. With a smile in full frenzy she moaned putting herself right on the squirt and called Sara, it was her sister, she had to ask her for help and she wanted more, she wanted more of that thrill.

Sara: hey bitch, what's up, I'm on my way to the club, did something happen with your secretary? *listens to Sara's voice, very rough, not elegant at all, she seemed to be about to beat someone up*.

Amanda: that's not why I'm calling, I need you to cover for me. *? while her voice sounded shy, muffled, somewhat cheerful?

Sara: at work? Bimbo head, have you realized yet that you don't have the brains for a managerial job?

Amanda's heart skips a beat when she hears it.

Amanda: no, my job is too difficult, you couldn't, I... *she tries to refute while her heart wouldn't stop dancing to the rhythm that instinctively moved her hips, but before she could think of an answer Sara interrupts, little by little that humiliation was becoming her drug*.

Sara: you already did mine, it would be fair for me to do yours, it would be an internship for when I run mine. You could take a break or enjoy the pleasures of a shitty life.

Her heartbeat gets faster and faster but she denies "I can't give it to you, what if I gave it to you."

Sara: hahaha, just kidding because a successful lady would dream of a shitty life.

Amanda: Yeah haha, that would be crazy *answer somewhat embarrassed* but maybe I'll hire you as a secretary when I kick Katy out but in the meantime... I want to keep being your sister, please help me now, Fake has written me and I didn't know what to do so I answered her, but I screwed up. *she answers insincerely, she could never allow Sara to enter the company, everybody would notice the resemblance and would ask questions*.

Sara: that mouth missy or I will take you back to the club to teach you a lesson. *laughs* so Fake found you out?

Amanda: no, but almost *she gets quiet for a few seconds* she was accusing me of being a fake, I was afraid she would find me out so I had to videotape myself but I was taking a bath and I had no clothes of yours... so I videotaped myself naked.

Sara: so porn videos with my friend... wrong, wrong, wrong miss, you went to a school for ladies or whores, they never told you about the dangers of sexting.

Amanda: I... *feels how she gets excited being insulted and scolded by Sara* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tarnish your image, I won't do it again. *she says ashamed while biting her lower lip*.

Sara: don't worry you can talk and do whatever you want we just talk shit so relax if you fuck up I'll say it was me, I don't think you'll get me in trouble, we're good sisters, right?.

Amanda: yes, thank you *you can hear her choked voice*.

Sara: if you don't want anything else, I'm going to join the club.

Amanda: wait...*there was something she wanted to ask her something very personal and silly she had dreamed about, she wanted to feel more of her, how she moved, talked, slept and ate, his fantasy was more and more recurrent but she didn't dare* Nothing, good night sister.

Sara: good night bitch.
lttlcat

Postby Chupipupi10 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:34 am

Sooooooo goooood!!!!
Really glad to have you back :D
Hope sara and amanda swap places again on the next one!
Chupipupi10

Postby r1co7 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:27 am

another excellent chapter,
its nice to see you continuing this wonderful story
r1co7

PreviousNext

Return to Stories