I to the trash you to the wealth (role exchange, dg)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: I to the trash you to the wealth (role exchange, dg)

Postby lttlcat » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:25 pm

I wish you merry Christmas♥, this is my Christmas present. I hope you like it and that it is well translated in English.

In this chapter I try at the end the first person, it is the first time I write in this way, I hope you like it♥♥♥.

Chapter 9

Amanda: I, I can't get tattoos it's so....

Sara: vulgar? rude? Unpleasant?...I know, I know that for an educated and sophisticated girl like me it may seem like a bad idea. But you are not me, you are nothing like that sister, you are vulgar, disgusting, trash that dances against a pole for a few dollars, without any kind of shame, so rude that you are even capable of fucking herself in front of her sister and two complete strangers, like a street beast with no self control. And forgive my rudeness I only intended to use a vocabulary you would understand sis. *she laughs covering her mouth as she had seen in some movies*.

Amanda ducks her head, she felt like irrelevant trash that deserved that kind of treatment. In an attempt to regain some of her pride she thinks of a reply, but is unable, everything she had done today backed up Sara's words. "it was true I was the kind of damn she said I was" his mind screamed.

Sara on the other hand by seeing her accept his words without opposition felt reinforced, she knew that Amanda was falling down the rabbit hole slowly, so she had to make sure she thought it was her fault her desire and for that she had to destroy the unshakable security in herself.

Sara: So why are you so squeamish "Sara" let's just get your tattoos checked. If it were up to me I'd prefer my skin without ink, natural, but I guess a girl like you, with your job and well... without a rack big enough to compete with the other girls needs something to attract customers' attention to the merchandise. And since I know about your financial situation I'll pay you for them, what do you say? *says showing Amanda's card*.

Amanda: thanks *says keeping her head down and while she thinks she is not being watched she takes the flask from her purse and takes a small sip to calm her nerves "What am I doing, I shouldn't be drinking this crap, but this works, besides it will only be one night, just a little to reduce my nerves" she thinks hesitantly while she drinks*.

Sara: very good, you are learning, I think that soon I will be able to turn you into a decent woman. Well girls, my sister and I have to go, it was nice to meet you, I hope you will continue helping my sister in the future.

Shantal: it was nice to meet you too Amanda, I hope you will make that little slut straight.

Sara: I will try. Let's go¡¡

The two leave, and as they walk Amanda can't help but appreciate Sara's stylish steps, she seemed to dominate her heels like even she couldn't, she was so elegantly natural and yet so sexy, not like those she had criticized so many times in the past, who were seen wiggling their asses flamboyantly to attract attention, Sara was subtle, sensual, so natural that anyone would say those clothes had been tailor made for her. As she watched her hips, they swayed subtly marking her curves, she can't help but think with bitter resignation "I could be getting better at this too".

The worst thing was to feel how his thoughts were confirmed when she on the other hand was taking awkward and unstylish steps, with her legs wider apart than a lady should ever spread her legs, if she wished to be taken seriously, but at that moment it was impossible for her to walk any better, She felt the lack of balance from the alcohol, as well as an embarrassing damp heat when she pressed her thighs together as she walked, her crotch was still damp and uncomfortable and she felt ashamed at the thought of Sara or Shantal noticing and making fun of her. The worst thing was to feel how despite all the embarrassment, her body and herself seemed to enjoy it, she enjoyed being in that precarious situation and thinking about feeling the long awaited release that her body was asking for, even the teasing from Sara and Shantal started to excite her more, telling herself in her head: "I acted like a whore, I look like a whore, I am a whore, it is normal that they treat me like a whore, I deserve it for being a whore".

Amanda felt disgusted with herself and yet she can't help but feel drawn to close her legs and rub her thighs together feeling the wetness grow between them as she walks behind the elegant Sara, watching her "this is my natural position" she said to herself. She knew it was wrong but she felt so naughty, so good that she didn't think about the consequences, her mind just thought "I'm already trash anyway and no one expects anything from trash". Finally unable to keep fighting with her darkest desires, she decided to succumb to them, she felt that if she kept fighting that itch that was drilling her brain would drive her crazy.

Carefully trying to put her legs together and walk gracefully, which was useless it seemed a simple parody of what it should be, but in Amanda's mind it didn't matter, she felt the heat and humidity growing with every step with every touch of her thighs. Without resisting any longer and checking that Sara wasn't looking, she lifts her skirt slightly exposing her sweet drooling pussy without realizing that she had left exposed more than half of her huge ass which she was wiggling vulgarly from side to side due to the wobbling of her steps, as she had so often criticized. Blushing she bites her lip and lowers her hand carefully caressing with her fingertips her most intimate place, feeling herself sinking into her newly discovered fantasies while watching her sister's elegant walk similar to a catwalk model and thinking about her insults reaffirming them in her head.

It was so intense, so cool to feel her finger digging into self-exploration as her thighs rubbed together. Drowning in her fantasies it takes her a while to notice Sara looking back at the embarrassing spectacle Amanda is starring in. Nervously, Amanda pulls away her slimy fingers well lubricated by her indecent activity, and ducks her head waiting for Sara's criticism, criticism that in part, deep in her heart she was wishing for.

Sara: what are you doing so far back walk faster, I don't know how you can walk so slow when you go flat without heels, no matter how barefoot you go you should be faster* *she smiles mischievously, Amanda nervously nods as she thought she saw Sara look at her exposed pussy*.

Amanda: I'm sorry, I won't be that far behind.

Sara: of course not, because you're coming with me here in front, we still need to talk about what we're going to do at the tattoo studio.

Amanda was surprised for several reasons, first because of the idea she had of Sara, she enjoyed making fun of her, she never missed the opportunity to humiliate her, something she was really looking forward to. Second she had just remembered where she was going, she would have to mark her skin with damn tattoos like Sara's, tattoos were not like putting on a revealing top and dancing in front of a clearly disgusting audience, it was something that would mark her forever. Third her sister wanted her to walk beside her, at that moment she felt much wetter than before, she had been touching for a while and felt she was close to receiving great pleasure, but if she was next to Sara it would be impossible to touch herself, but she couldn't refuse even though her body seemed to be eager for a completion of what she had been doing.

A few seconds pass and Amanda remains silent, when Sara intervenes again.

Sara: Can't you hear me, speed up!

Amanda: I'm sorry, I'm tired, it's hard for me to go faster* she makes as an excuse to do something improper for her, she wanted to finish what she started and free herself from the heavy burden that, according to her, was to blame for clouding her good judgment. But after her words, instead of Sara walking back to the front, Amanda sees a nice smile on her face and Sara walking closer*.

Sara: if you can't do it anymore, I will walk beside you. After all we are doing this to get to know each other better* she smiles broadly in a way that Amanda can't identify if it was kindness or evil*.

Amanda feels herself getting wet with every step as her thighs rub together and the air caresses her pussy preventing her from concentrating on Sara's words, she just wishes she could finish.

Sara: earth calling... is there intelligent life?* she says hitting Amanda's head who blushes when she realizes it*.

Amanda: yes

Sara: I thought this was empty *she lightly hits Amanda's head twice more, laughing sweetly* I repeat, I'm having so much fun, it's so great to be Amanda, to wear nice clothes, to be respected by people.

Amanda: thank you, I'm starting to understand you better, you have a difficult life, I understand that you will be angry with me, I promise to help you with your life starting tomorrow* she says shyly but at the same time fast wanting to finish the talk with Sara*.

Meanwhile, Sara nods happily very grateful while inside she is thinking "Understand? Sis you don't understand anything but you will understand, I will do everything I can so that the only one who can help the other one is me".

Sara: great, thank you so much¡¡ I will need your help a lot, but I don't like to depend on other people's money, maybe I will ask you for...you know, little sisterly favors, when I leave this life I want to be able to say that I did it myself and that everything I have is mine *says with an aura of pride that makes Amanda feel even more small and useless, because of tonight's thoughts and actions*.

Amanda: yes, I will help you as much as I can* she looks at Sara shyly* but is it necessary for me to get a tattoo?

Sara: absolutely, tonight you are me and I am you, for everybody you are Sara and Sara has tattoos, if you don't like them you can go to one of those aesthetic centers and remove them but that's tomorrow.

Amanda: Yeah, but...

Sara: there is no but, if you don't like them don't think it's something vulgar, ordinary of trash people, think it's art and your body is a nice canvas *says while she starts caressing Amanda's lower belly making her nervous and excited, it was the first time another woman touched her down there since she was little* you shouldn't be ashamed your body is beautiful and not because some don't like your work you are ugly or vulgar, art is not for everyone and this art allows girls like you to promote themselves and earn more money to survive *says whispering in her ear with a slyly sensual voice, while she caressed and very slowly went down and when she was about to get into her skirt she takes it off leaving poor Amanda expectant* you have already danced that is a kind of art and you had fun, although there are some narrow minded people who don't see it as decent, so forget about those prejudiced people who have never tried it, tonight you are Sara and you should only do what Sara wants. You have a lifetime to be Amanda.

Amanda was confused, but Sara's words seemed to be full of sense and she was right, "I have already come all this way, I don't mind living it a little longer" she said to herself in her head.

Amanda: yeah, maybe I could try, just for one night.

Sara: great, I knew my sister wouldn't let me down and I wish I understood my life a little more so we could be closer. *smiles as she sees how Amanda seemed to give in more easily than she would have before tonight*.

Sara: now that you have made up your mind let's talk about what will happen once we get inside, but first drink the "shame remover" juice, you will need it to turn off Amanda's voice and make sure you have a night you won't forget.

Amanda grabs the flask and looks at it before taking a big gulp, she felt it wasn't as bitter as the first time, she didn't feel that chill, it felt good as it slid down her throat warming her half naked body.

Two women walk down the street, if they weren't talking and laughing everyone would think they didn't know each other, one was wearing professional clothes that covered her body as she walked with confidence you could tell she knew what she was doing. On the other side next to her was a woman who anyone would describe as a whore of the worst kind, she was staggering as she spoke loudly without modulating her voice no matter who might hear her, she wiggled her ass provocatively as if to say "here's the target" looking to attract customers, which wouldn't be difficult as her wares were on display with a skirt so short and pleated it was nothing more than a belt around her waist.

The motley pair stop in front of a tattoo shop and enter. The store lacked store windows yet the walls were full of rather artistic graffiti, upon entering the girls see the shop empty except for a man at the counter who was repairing a paint gun with his hands full of ink residue.

The man was tall 1,93m black hair and brown eyes, his skin was dark, due to the mix of black father and white mother (Shantal), he had muscular and well defined arms the kind you feel like being hugged while your hands slide down them, both arms were covered with tattoos that the girls can appreciate more closely as they get closer. He was wearing a rather tight tank top showing that not only did he work out his arms, he also had a couple of ink stains which meant the work was working, to finish off underneath he was wearing grey bloomers.

He was Shantal's son, Sara's childhood friend, they had been close for years, he and Sara liked to flirt with each other jokingly since sex entered their minds, so much flirting that they were about to go out as boyfriend and girlfriend but in the end they remained friends, Sara appreciated Ronald too much to fuck it all up by forcing him to date a girl with no future who would soon start dancing naked for anyone with money in her pocket, preventing any progress from Ronald. Despite that they remained close friends, Sara enjoyed coming to the workshop and having a few beers with Ronald while they joked about their day to day lives. Ronald owed a lot to Sara, thanks to her he kept the shop, as few people trusted him to get a tattoo, at first, however Sara trusted him and got it done with him after which he encouraged the girls from the club, like Fake, to go there to get their tattoos, as well as their boyfriends and friends, even some drunk client on a crazy night.

The girls approach as he with a huge smile greets: hey, I thought you weren't coming anymore, how has the night been at the club, my bitch brings tickets to daddy for some luminescent tattoos to make everyone see on the streets where the biggest damn in the neighborhood is* he jokes as he laughs, but instead of talking to Sara he was talking to Amanda, as he puts his huge hands on her shoulders*.

It might seem like a mistake but Sara doesn't make mistakes, she had written to him at the club explaining everything as well as to Shantal, telling her "If you see us coming act as if the one you saw as me was me, but if you see her going too far out of her role act as you see, and try to keep her well in your pants, I'm sure if I see her I'll get syphilis from eye contact ;) ♥".

Now in the present, Amanda looks at him with glazed eyes as she cringes looking at the floor in front of this huge man she was supposed to raise her head to look at, now entering her field of vision his tight t-shirt marking his abs. Amanda takes a breath remembering Sara's words and says to herself "I am Sara not Amanda, I am Sara not Amanda, I must enjoy myself no matter what and throw Amanda away". Amanda finally reaches out her hand pulling Ronald apart, squeezing his hard abs, he felt different from the other men she had touched, he had a pungent masculine smell, so wild Amanda felt her pussy seem to urge her towards him, she had been holding back all the way because of Sara.

Amanda: cut that shit, the biggest damn in the neighborhood? Everyone knows it's not me, that title is reserved for your ass *she says remembering Sara's words on the way, even so it's hard for her to look Ronald in the face*.

Ronald: ohhh! how brave you are today, so what brings you here?

Amanda: I...well...I'm spending some time with my sister and I wanted her to see a little bit of my life so I came to...well...your ink almost doesn't last,* she says running her hand between her lower belly and pubis shyly showing that there is no tattoo* I wanted you to go over the tattoos* she looks at Sara and she says hello*.

Ronald: it's not that my ink doesn't last, it's that you rub those parts too much *laughs and looks at Sara* I don't know what the fuck you were saying about being twins, do you look alike? *smiles to Sara who looks at him with indifference* You know beautiful, I like distant women and they dress shy, why not when I finish with your sister I put myself with you, I have a good gun to stick in your skin and not only the one with ink.

Sara lets out a sarcastic laugh: great stud, but I'm not here to waste my time, I'm not interested in any of your guns. Why don't you stop flirting and work *she says seriously showing strength while inside she laughed at the role of their lives that both Ronald and Sara were playing*.

Ronald: uff I like you more the harder you get *says while Sara remains distant* hahaha, it seems your little sister doesn't like me, what a shame, I'll have to settle for the consolation prize *she caresses Amanda's exposed ass and squeezes it, making her let out a little scream*.

Amanda blushes, her skin felt so sensitive, when Ronald caresses her ass she feels a tingle that ends up becoming something more after squeezing it, it was so weird to feel like that, but at the same time it was so cool, this guy looked rough, a flirt who would go for anyone who had breasts. She hated those kinds of men, to her they had been nothing but charmless beasts, but she found it hard to take her eyes off him, maybe it was the newly awakened needs, maybe it was the confidence he emitted while she felt full of insecurities, but she felt weird. But despite her looking at him, he seemed to ignore her and focus on flirting with Sara, as if she was trash, feeding his complexes, even more so when he calls her "consolation prize" before he would have slapped her with a cake and would have made her life miserable now she was silent.

Sara: if you're going to be joking like that I'm going to sit down and wait for you to finish, I have things to do, don't bother me* she says slapping him with her hair while Sara walks away and he stares at her ass without disguising*.

After that Sara sits on one of the seats and takes out her cell phone (Amanda's cell phone), she seemed focused on what she was doing on her cell phone.

Ronald: what an amazing woman your sister is* he laughs* so my lovely Sara what do you want me to do to her? I just give her a once over?* he smiles looking straight at her while his hand keeps grabbing her ass and Amanda looks away, if it had been the real Sara she would have joked and teased him about his manhood after which he would have said something insinuating what a slut she is and they both would have ended up laughing*.

Amanda takes a breath and says to herself "what would Sara do".

Amanda: I want you to give me your gun, you don't mind right, there are more women than my sister and this woman needs your gun *while she says those words and sticks to Ronald she feels how her own words excite her, she had never been so direct with a man, much less one she had just met but the alcohol was helping her, she had always hated it but she understood why so many people drank, it allowed you to do things you thought were impossible*.
Ronald: so another woman needs my gun! *says with sensuality jokingly sticking to Amanda* And what gun is that?

Amanda is silent for a few seconds and answers.

Amanda: ink at the moment *she laughs foolishly, it was the first time she played this game*.

Ronald: very well Sara, since you want so much let's start with the business, then we'll have time for pleasure *winks a naughty eye and Amanda feels her heart racing, as she feels Ronald closer while she holds both buttocks without embarrassment* where were the tattoos? *he caresses Amanda's bubbly ghetto ass, as he feels her fingers knead it like a piano, eliciting a high pitched moan from her as she tries to contain it* there was one here wasn't there? *Amanda nods biting her lip, unable to control her excitement, Ronald was like a magnet and she was a piece of scrap metal.

Amanda: Lucky, in Chinese letters *says as she feels Ronald play with her ass shamelessly*.

Ronald: ohhh I understand why* he laughs* I feel very lucky and your clients sure do too* he spanks her bottom again making Amanda moan*.

Amanda had always considered her bottom a curse, something grotesque and vulgar, that attracted too much attention from rude men. However for Sara it was always her blessing, her best asset, she couldn't trap clients by comparing her breasts with other female companions, neither did she consider putting flashy tattoos all over her body to give her an erotic and wild look so that men in search of adventure would hire her for unbridled sex, she had hope to get out and that could be her grave. That's why she was grateful to have a perky ghetto ass that many men wanted to knead, fuck or even shove in their faces, if it wasn't for that Sara was sure her life would have been more depressing. Now Amanda was beginning to enjoy and appreciate the benefits of her huge booty.
Ronald: And the other one? I forgot * Amanda blushes at the question, knowing the answer, she knew a lady shouldn't answer, but she wasn't a lady now, if she was seen at the country club, she was sure she would be banned for life, so why not get carried away with "what would Sara do "*.

Amanda lowers her hand and slides it down her exposed pussy, it was so wet...

Amanda: down here, I think it said lust. *she lets out a drunken giggle, just before she feels Ronald's hand caressing her privates opening her mouth in a huge O of surprise*.

Ronald: Lust, hahaha, you're such a damn Sara, you're usually a tease but this... I don't think Trick is fucking you right, or have you given up on being a real slut?

Ronald caresses Amanda's pussy and she affirms without being able to deny Ronald's words, she wasn't Sara but it was clear that if she was she would be trash below her.

The atmosphere was heating up, Amanda grabs Ronald's waist as he rubbed. That's when Sara is heard coughing proving she was there, if she hadn't acted in time Amanda felt she would have lunged at Ronald knocking him to the ground and ripping his shirt off, this thought embarrasses her realizing what she had been doing.

Sara: you two, I didn't come here to see how two idiots act like animals that are not able to contain themselves, Sara if this is your plan I'm going home, I'm sure a soft mattress with silk sheets awaits me.

Amanda blushes, she couldn't let Sara leave, but she was so horny, she felt like she was going to explode, her body was begging her to grab Ronald and have the night of her life. She knew nothing of the drug cocktail in her flask which was partly what was driving her crazy.

But before Amanda can make a decision, Ronald breaks away and smiles.

Ronald: your sister is right, we can continue this another day, your sister is new at this, besides if we start fucking, I'm sure we would be there non-stop until dawn and I wouldn't give you any tattoos at the end. Sara I'm sure I'll fuck you another day.

Amanda bites her lip at Ronald's words and takes a deep breath to keep her head.

Ronald: lie down on the tattoo table *says pointing, since according to what Sara told him, Amanda was a snob who surely had never been in a tattoo shop*.

Amanda obediently leans on the table and with care not to fall she climbs up, crossing her legs properly, while she puts her skirt well, a little embarrassed of the humidity she felt, trying to hide it.

Ronald: Sara what's that pose baby, are you going to get a damn tattoo or are you at a fucking tea party. *says uncrossing Amanda's legs as she felt herself getting hot* I don't have time for a damn tea party, so take off that fucking skirt and get on all fours like a bitch begging her master, I need to get a good look at that shit sack to get it tattooed *she says sharply*.

Amanda is surprised by the harshness of Ronald's words. Fearfully she obeys by pulling down her skirt while Ronald looks at her with stern eyes, carefully slipping it between her legs and letting it fall to the floor. Leaning on the stretcher, Amanda gets on all fours embarrassed, feeling her pussy dripping with excitement thinking that Ronald was behind looking at it. She felt her pussy throbbing, heart and head, nervously waiting for Ronald not knowing when he would touch her.

The seconds seemed eternal, until she finally felt Ronald's hand grab her buttocks.

Ronald: good bitch* says Ronald, at first he didn't know if he was overdoing it, it wasn't how he used to treat Sara but after giving orders to the silly Amanda, Sara seemed to ignore them, he knew that if he would make a move she would act like she did before* stay a little more like this while I prepare the equipment, like a good girl.

Amanda felt so useless right now, reduced to nothing more than a bitch on all fours, feeling her juices sliding down her thighs, a whore that anyone gave orders to, she tried to remember the great times when they praised her but it seemed so far away, like she was someone she didn't recognize. She felt stupid to think that she and that woman were the same, she wanted to turn off her fears, shame, uselessness... she wanted to be free like in the club.

Amanda: can you pass me my flask *she says shyly, afraid that Sara or Ronald would yell at her as Shantal had done, for being a useless lecher*.

Ronald hands it to her placing it on the stretcher under her breasts and before she can drink she feels the strong and cold hand caressing one of her buttocks.

Ronald: let's get started, I don't need this at the moment *says caressing Amanda's pussy* so I don't know why you're on all fours. Get on your knees as if you were praying *he says while Amanda felt so silly, "Ronald told me to get on all fours right?" she wondered confused, maybe it was the alcohol or the excitement that made her think things, but she was sure that Ronald would think she was a fool that took any opportunity to humiliate herself*.

Amanda still confused kneels with her back straight towards Ronald.

Ronald: fuck, how do you want me to tattoo you right if I can't see shit with that hoity-toity pose, bend over and get that fat ass out, for an asset you have, show it * spanks Amanda, and she embarrassed obeys submissively.

Amanda felt uncomfortable but dared not say anything because of Shantal's physical and oral abuse, she felt all her ideas were worthless bullshit. Her thighs ached as she was on her knees, bent over with her buttocks over her ankles enhancing them. She felt it was a hard workout for her body, even though thanks to her fitness due to her morning running and gym time after work, she was holding up but she felt she would have horrible stiffness in her legs tomorrow.

Shortly after getting fitted Amanda hears the buzz of ink paint, and closed her eyes in fear, waiting with dread and resignation to be branded like a little calf. She didn't have to wait long to feel the needle against her skin, and she felt a sharp pain. She tries to make the uncomfortable sensation go away by taking a sip from the flask.

It takes a few minutes to take effect and by the time it does she felt her body start to adapt, little by little the pain disappears and she feels a pleasant tingling sensation. Amanda can't help but feel Ronald's hand on her butt, resting on it as he tattoos her. Disguisedly Amanda looks at Sara to discover that from their angle it looked like they couldn't see each other, many ideas run through her mind influenced by the unsatisfied desire she felt.

Amanda restrains herself struggling, as she looks at the decor, in front of her was a poster of a naked gothic woman with her skin full of tattoos and pirsin, Amanda was sure that if she saw such a woman in a job interview she would fire her. Although then she starts thinking about the journey she had made that night, "she had started as a sophisticated businesswoman and had ended up as a trashy stripper, dancing in front of unknown men, pissing in the street like a tramp, touching herself in front of other people and now she was getting tattooed, Sara was right she had an easy life every person had a life and she didn't know what led them to that, maybe this woman was stripping out of necessity, maybe her tattoos as Sara said was her art. Since her ego had collapsed it was hard for her to judge others from the top of her crystal throne, she did not feel superior to this naked woman on the poster.

Ronald: Sara, how was your day at the club?

Amanda is surprised, until she remembers that Ronald thought she was Sara. According to Sara what he told her she should pretend to be her.

Amanda: well, normal, you know it was full of guys yelling and throwing bills.

Ronald: what is a strip club, how is it going with Trick? I heard from my mom that he's more of a dick than ever. I don't understand how you're still with him.

Amanda didn't understand very well the relationship between Sara and her boyfriend, so she decided to stay out of it.

Amanda: don't worry it's going well, you know... he's just the way he is *she says not knowing what to say she was too drunk to say anything else*.

Ronald: Are you ok? You look different, normally by now you would be ranting like a trucker about him or anything else, you look so... silly.

Amanda realizes that Ronald really knew Sara, she was nervous about being caught, "what would Ronald say to her if he found out that she wasn't Sara but Amanda, he could yell at her or even get aggressive for feeling cheated" thinks Amanda getting paranoid, "he could tell everyone what I did tonight, everyone will know" then Shantal's lessons came to her, she had to protect her reputation no matter what.

Amanda: you fucking idiot will be your damn mother. I was just trying to be sophisticated because there was my fucking sister, is there a problem faggot?

Ronald laughs. While Amanda seems more relaxed to see how he believed his performance should continue to protect his life.

Ronald: Yeah, the only one with a damn mother is you. Your sister sure as hell already knows what kind of foul-mouthed bitch you are. Now hold this sack of shit still, I'm not one of your customers who wants to watch you rub it all over my face* he lights up a cigarette and blows smoke against Amanda's ass, as she feels a naughty tingle*.

Amanda: who is foul mouthed here, look at the shit you spew out of your mouth before you speak, you wish I would shake my ass in your ass face *snickers and laughs, for the first time all night she felt power, she wasn't a helpless little girl, she felt like one more* now stop smoking down there, I don't want you to make a mistake.

Ronald: don't worry I could tattoo your ass with your eyes closed as long as you don't move it, what you want is for me to leave you my blunt to get high, right bitch?

Amanda stays a few seconds thinking, "Sara smokes, I am Sara I must smoke", she was so drunk that her paper was starting to swallow her, she had a hard time differentiating between her and Sara. Knowing she had already smoked, "it was okay for another puff", not knowing it was a weed blunt not a tobacco cigarette, Amanda was falling much deeper.

Amanda: you're so smart ass face* Sara had never called Ronald that before but it was something the current Amanda didn't care about. Ronald gives her the blunt and she takes a strong puff clouding her mind even more, while enjoying the power of being Sara*.

They both laugh and continue joking and insulting each other while Amanda starts to tell him about the night at the club as if they were epic feats.

Ronald: you're a demented damn whore, letting an old man touch you, I'm sure you could have gotten money out of him if you weren't such a fucking nympho.

Ronald: bitch, if you wanted something big and black so bad you should have called me, fuck dildos in the piss hole of a strip club.

Amanda: I wanted a big one not a little worm.

Ronald: How many years have you been in the club? Sara you're losing your mind, you're going to get a reputation as a whore queen instead of just a princess.

The two talk for a long time, while Amanda delved into her character and Ronald passed her another blunt and they smoked while laughing. It was being the most relaxing time in Amanda's life since she started school, she could say whatever she wanted to do whatever she wanted to do without worrying about social norms or any other kind of rules.

Ronald: there's your damn bum, turn around, we have to make the queen of sluts' pussy sexy* they both laugh in a cloud of weed*.

Amanda tries to turn around but her legs had fallen asleep after a while in that uncomfortable position, finally Ronald helps her, turning her around.

Ronald: this is too soaked, my gun can't paint in the putrid puddle of your pussy* he takes the roll paper he used to clean and passes it between Amanda's legs* much better, go dry yourself while he tattooed, otherwise it will take too long, slug.

Amanda listens to being ridiculed again, but as she drank, smoked and was insulted she started to get used to it.

When Ronald starts tattooing she begins to laugh as she feels the gun against her skin. Far away was the pain, now it was pleasure. Her crotch got wetter and wetter and Amanda rubbed the tissues until she soaked them again and again dropping them around her before picking up the next one and rubbing again while her head rested pleasantly on the stretcher oblivious to the world around her, for an hour she lay with her legs open, in that time she had used all the paper roll and Ronald passed her several magazines of Amanda's company, ending up all around her crumpled full of her juices.

Ronald: we are done. *he shakes Amanda who was still too confused by drugs, alcohol and pleasure* I said we're done* he yells loudly and this time Amanda notices* finally! we're done with your tattoos* he passes her a mirror but Amanda doesn't look at them still confused*.

Amanda: thank you, I... thank you *says confused with glassy eyes, she looked like a zombie without a brain*.

Ronald: hahaha, you're welcome it's always a pleasure to have customers and make money, it'll be $500

Amanda tries to focus on Ronald's words as she dispels the fog in her head. Ronald watches as Amanda does the math with her hands as if it was hard to know how much that was.

Ronald: it's 5 bills with that old man, Benjamin Franklin, *he sees how Amanda is still confused and he becomes condescending* you know the one with the face shaped like a potato, on top he is bald as a monk and underneath he has a mane, the one with the kites and the lightning.

Amanda somewhat slowly answers: ehh yes, yes I do * she opens Sara's purse with difficulty to realize that she didn't have her unlimited supply of money, only what she earned today and Shantal took almost all of it* I don't have it* she says low*.

Ronald: you don't have Sara? How did you plan to pay me, I'm your friend but you know I can't trust you with money. You have debts, rents to pay, electricity, water, food, and that tick of a boyfriend who takes your money for his gambling. How are you going to pay me back? I need to eat, this is not an NGO.

Amanda: I...* she felt ashamed, it was the first time she didn't have money to pay, money was never a problem, now she felt distressed under the claim of a money she didn't have, she felt helpless and her mind had trouble thinking of solutions, so much so that she forgets Sara who had been sitting with her cell phone for a while and had promised to pay for the tattoos* I don't know how to pay you, I'll do anything.

Ronald smiles seeing the desperate Amanda crawling and begging. He had nothing against Amanda but he liked to see how a woman who had everything begged him.

Ronald: very well, first I want you to clean that up *points to the stretcher surrounded by Amanda's crumpled papers* I was going to have to do it myself but you better do it, leave it perfect, I don't want her to close it for danger of catching hepatitis.

Amanda bends her head and grabs the papers one by one with disgust, "if you go one by one I'm going to go to sleep when the sun rises, grab more and throw them in the trash can" says Ronald, and Amanda grabs several of them staining her arms, hands and chest with her juices, she was already emanating a strong smell of sex all over her body as if she had been working all night in the street.

When she finishes she gets up to meet Ronald's look of disgust, causing her to shudder, thinking she was useless and had made another mistake.

Ronald: Is that what you call cleaning up stupid? You only picked up a few papers, you have to wipe the stretcher and disinfect, or you want someone to sit on your pussy juices... and what about the floor, until recently there were those papers with the drool from your pussy, you must scrub the floor well until there is no germ left. *He demands and Amanda bows her head with resignation, as so many employees had done in front of her while she was shouting in anger.

Amanda: Yes sir.

Amanda grabs the bucket and a rag and starts cleaning using the disinfectant products from the cleaning cupboard, scrubbing hard as Ronald criticized her from behind. "harder", "don't forget anything", "if anyone catches hepatitis it will be your fault". Behind the gurney she starts cleaning the floor on her knees after Ronald told her "if you want to remove bacteria, you have to scrub hard", she scrubs the brush hard on the floor, with those club clothes obviously unsuitable for that job showing everything.

Amanda: I'm done sir *says with an inferiority complex* can I go now?

Ronald: Do you think your job is worth $500?

Amanda didn't know what to say.

Ronald: I'm finishing repairing a gun that broke and I need it for tattooing, so why don't you pay me with your mouth?

Amanda is surprised

Amanda: With my mouth?

Ronald: are you a damn or just an idiot, you give me a blowjob, do you understand that? *he asks and Amanda nods* great suck.

Amanda swallows saliva, she had never had oral sex, in the back of her mind a respectable Amanda struggled to get off while layers of alcohol and drugs prevented her, she felt aroused still because of the drugs, Ronald looked cute since they arrived and for some reason she felt aphrodisiac this man so dominant. On the other hand her natural self struggled, she knew it was degrading to suck a stranger that shouldn't be her type, she had turned down much better men than Ronald without even giving him the time of day, if anyone found out she had given oral sex in a place like this her reputation would be destroyed. But for more reasons against her mind was far from rational thinking and finally she kneels in front of Ronald and begins to open his fly, after which she puts her hand in and feels a tingling sensation as she feels a tube of warm, soft flesh, which seemed to have a life of its own.

Sara: What are you doing damn? I thought we came here because you needed to get some tattoos, but I see you needed something else.

Amanda quickly let go and when she tried to get up she fell to the floor on her ass, seeing Sara's look of contempt.

Ronald: Forgive her, she only wanted to pay her debts with me.

Sara: Forgive her? To this damn? She only makes a fool of me with her behavior, at the club, the hairdresser's, here, she is a disgrace since she was born, if only she would fight to have a minimum of decency, but look at her! there on the floor with her legs open as if she was a shop window. *She says and Amanda closes her legs in shame and crawls on the floor to get up. I'll pay you, I'm tired of carrying this damn, in the end she's going to ruin my reputation if I continue by her side.

Ronald: 500$.

Sara takes it out of Amanda's wallet as if it was no effort and says goodbye. As Amanda tries to scream and runs after her a couple of blocks away from the tattoo shop.

Amanda: I'm sorry Amanda.

Sara couldn't believe she had made a mistake and called her name, besides not seeing through her act.

Sara: whatever you say, it's too late, it's time to end this game.

Amanda is ashamed of having fallen so deep into the game that she was about to do something unthinkable for a woman of her status. But it was finally over, she could go back to her life and think of this night as a bad dream.

Amanda: I... it's over now* she says drunk and confused although you could see the joy in her glassy eyes* so... where you... give me... the clothes?

Sara: sis, I really liked your dress and I think it fits me, so if you don't mind I'll borrow it, sisters borrow clothes, I've never had one but that's what they say so if you don't mind?

Amanda: but, it's mine...

Sara: I know, that's why I'm borrowing it, I'm looking for a job and surely a dress like this will help me a lot, I would appreciate it so much, it's a little sisterly favor.

Amanda: but... I need to go home.

Sara: Exactly! It's a win-win, what will happen if I let you walk down the street all dressed up? They will probably think you are carrying money and they will rob you with a knife or a gun, but with my clothes no one will suspect, and I will pay you back in a couple of weeks, besides at this hour we would have to undress in the street, is that what you want? Although you've shown me that you're more daring than I thought, *snorts out a sweet laugh* I hope you didn't mind if I cut off your blowjob with Ronald. I know him and he can take advantage if you let your guard down, I didn't want him to take advantage of my little sister.

Amanda blushes as she remembers what she had been about to do and how she could still feel that tube of meat between her hands, her heart was racing just remembering the soft touch of Ronald's cock.

Amanda: okay fine* she says without trying to fight Sara, it all seemed so logical, so reasonable, as it came out of Sara's mouth, she was afraid she was going to get mugged*.

Sara: great, let's go, I'll take you to a cab stand, your cell phone ran out of battery, but don't worry, I'll take you to a cab stand where there are always taxi drivers ready to take a pretty woman anywhere. *Sara said full of confidence and began to walk, still barefoot, chasing her for 10 minutes until she ended up in an alley from where she could see 3 or 4 cabs.

The cab rank was a bit ramshackle like the rest of the neighborhood, the cabs looked a bit unpainted and old with more than 10 years.

Sara: we have arrived, I guess it's goodbye, I hope we see each other again soon *says Sara giving Amanda a hug and whispers in her ear* don't be naughty or you will end up with a bad reputation* she laughs, the only thing Amanda was carrying from her old look was her purse which Sara gave her on the way, in which Sara had dumped all the things from her old purse except her cell phone and some bills*.

Amanda: yeah, I'll see you around *she says shyly and they part ways*.

Amanda's POV:

After separating from Sara I walk towards the cabs, I was feeling dizzy, confused, all in all, I was struggling with every step to keep my balance, while I'm heading to the cabs I look back several times checking that Sara is there, she gave me security with her firm posture.

After arriving, I see numerous taxi drivers waiting for customers, they looked like some sort of gang, most were tattooed, many were wearing tank tops and some horrible satanic t-shirts. I walk around looking for who could give me a ride while I notice their leering, many looks go to my tattoos and I hear several lewd comments "hey pretty girl, you looking for cab why don't you come here with me, I'll take you because you won't let me frisk that ghetto bum to see if I'm lucky, and give you a free ride" says one of them. Nervous, I lower my head and look away, I'm just ghetto trash for them, but they were right I felt like real trash, that night I had behaved like one, I had enjoyed it and I still felt slimy wetness between my legs that confirmed it.

Among all these taxi drivers I see an older gentleman in his late 60's, half bald, beer belly and prominent double chin, his clothes were sloppy, he was smoking when I approached him.

In a sense he reminded me of my father, he was an older gentleman who must have been a similar age to him. Surely today my father would be disappointed. I approach with force and open my mouth but when I do it I get nervous and I don't say a word, and if he was making fun of me for the way I was dressed, for smelling of sex, I was a mess.

Taxi driver: what do you want girl* he says to me something rude*.

Amanda: I... I would like you to take me somewhere* I say nervously ducking my head.

Taxi driver: Do you have any money?

Amanda: yes

Taxi driver: get in, where can I take you? *he gets into his cab and gestures for me to sit next to him as the passenger*.

Amanda: residential***, street***, number 7

He starts the cab while smoking and after a minute he throws it out the window.

Taxi driver: Because a girl like you goes to a posh neighborhood like that.

I could tell by his words that he thought she was a prostitute.

Amanda: Nothing special, I just have things to do.

Taxi driver: Are you going to see a client? That's the only reason I can think of for a hot ass from the ghetto to hang out with rich guys from that posh neighborhood *he says while I feel one of his hands caressing my thigh, his fingers were like sausages*.

Amanda: I don't... please... could I *I try to speak while his hand plays on my thighs as I try hard to push it away, that greasy hand was arousing the wetness between my legs*.

Taxi driver: come on, we're just playing I'm sure your client is happy that his little whore is so wet. You don't have a damn face, I'd say you're one of the cheap ones, what's a rich man doing with a girl like you?

Amanda: I don't know... please?

Taxi driver: I'm sure you're a crazy bitch capable of anything for a few bucks, I honestly prefer them with more breasts but you have a killer ass.

I feel his hand sliding between my thighs and slowly climbing up to enter under my skirt, I felt so helpless and humiliated. That's when I feel his fat finger touch my vagina, feeling him run one of his fingers through my folds.

Taxi driver: umm you pretend to be tight but you are already wet *smiles and I feel the car stop, I look out the car window and see that we are in the middle of nowhere*.

Amanda: where are we?, it's not here *I say scared, what if this man raped me and left me here, or worse he would kill me*

Taxi driver: don't worry beautiful, I just want you to do a little job for me, I'm a man of my word *he says as his finger plays between my legs and I let out a slight moan* I'm sure you'll enjoy it, the sooner you suck the sooner we'll get there and your client will have you on all fours.

I struggle to think as I struggle trying to separate his greasy finger from between my legs, it was too strong. I only had to suck once and I would go home, this nightmare would be over, my pussy was wet, it would only be once, no one should know about it, if she didn't she would have to walk around dressed like that until someone picked her up, god knows if they would treat her better than this man, and if the police caught her she would go to jail and tomorrow she would be in all the magazines.

Resigned I leaned down looking at his fly and unzipped his fly and slipped my hand into his briefs, I carefully pulled out his meat tube, it felt more wrinkled soft and small than Ronald's, he had gone from never having touched one in his life to touching two in less than an hour.

Taxi driver: that's the way I like it baby, enjoy your dinner.

I bring my face close to his penis, it had a strong musky smell, it looked like this man sat all day and didn't shower properly because it smelled too much. Carefully I stick my tongue out and slide it down the shaft, like a kitten drinking from its bowl, first one then another, I suck again and again, when he starts the car again, as he pushes my head against his lap.

Taxi driver: that's the way I like it... suck faster... with joy... put it in your mouth. *speaks sentence after sentence as I suck*.

I felt like I was dying of disgust sucking on that. It was so gross, it smelled so bad, just imagining this fat guy sitting there masturbating makes me gag. I finally open my mouth holding my breath and put it in, it felt like a fat squishy worm was squirming in my mouth as it grew harder like a carrot. I suck with it between my lips and gag, I was about to vomit, I desperately pull my face away and take the flask out of my purse and finish it, Sara had transferred it to my purse along with other things, which I hadn't gotten around to investigating.

I go back to sucking since the taxi driver stopped every time I stopped, after a little bit of drinking it didn't feel so bad, I start to speed up the rhythm, I even felt like I was getting wet, even more when the taxi driver touched my crotch with his greasy fingers. Sometimes I feel some gagging and sometimes the taxi driver gives me some hair pulling when I unintentionally scrape his cock with my teeth. I was getting more and more excited.

When I was already savoring this sensation we arrived home.

Taxi driver: the ride is over, your prince is waiting for you.

I pull my face away from his hard meat tube, while a little saliva slides down the corner of my lips. While still feeling the fingers of this fat taxi driver.

Cabbie: I'm still horny, I wish this place was further away, but a promise is a promise, so why don't we make another deal, I'll give you the ride and in return you finish this thing you started. *He says as I feel his fingers quicken as he thrusts them in hard, causing me to gasp loudly.

I was too horny to reason, I wanted to cum and my body agreed, I felt like a damn but it felt so good, so few responsibilities, no thinking, it was so simple. I finally nod as his fat fingers kept rubbing between my legs.

I duck my head before he blocks me.

Taxi driver: no, I want to finish your pussy *I swallow saliva and nod I wanted to come so following his hands I climb on top of his legs and shove his hard friend between my legs, feeling my pussy expand as his hard friend slides inside, after which I start to wiggle my hips letting out a long gasp followed by shorter ones to the rhythm of my waist. It had been so long since I'd had real sex, I was so turned on, I'd been relieving this stress all night, I couldn't contain myself. So after getting a few spankings from the taxi driver I accelerated as if I was possessed, moving my hips back and forth, I felt my ass hit the steering wheel over and over again, making the horn honk several times, but I was too ecstatic to care. In the throes of passion with our bodies pressed against each other I kissed him passionately just before I felt him cum inside me bringing me to a hot orgasm*.

I was still panting, when the taxi driver opens the car door and pulls me out, throwing the bag at my feet.

Taxi driver: that was great babe, if you want to repeat you know where to find me, but I'm in a hurry, I have to earn some real money *he laughs and starts off as I watch him drive away*.

I felt so dumb, so stupid, garbage. Confused I grab my purse as fast as I can so no one sees me and get to the gate of my mansion and start looking for my keys. As I search, I hear a car approaching, it must have been the neighborhood security service doing the rounds, or maybe a neighbor had called them when he saw the show he made. Nervous, I look for my keys, I couldn't let them see me like that. And thank God they change streets before arriving at their mansion, I breathe a sigh of relief and find the keys.

I walk through the garden to my mansion and enter without noticing that my skirt was exposing my ass after that horrible act of vulgarity in the cab.

Finally I enter, the safety of my home, I felt all the worries of being discovered leave me and all the accumulated tiredness reach my body, I walk to my bedroom but I was too drunk tired and weak for the stairs, I felt like I should climb Everest, I try, but only two steps later I fall on the carpet, I was too tired to get up and I give up while my eyes close and I fall deeply asleep.

Continue…
lttlcat

Postby Correct change » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:45 pm

A great Christmas present littlcat! Thank you. Best wishes for you, too.
Correct change

Postby David6468 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:51 am

Love the story! Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to read more :)
David6468

Postby r1co7 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:22 pm

nice christmas present can't wait for new years and maybe valentines day
r1co7

Postby lttlcat » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:30 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you are having a good time ♥♥♥
Here you have another chapter, this time it is an experiment that I have tried at night from Sara's point of view. So whoever wants not to read it is not going to get lost in history, I have done it for those of you who asked me, in the future I will make exclusive chapters of Sara when the change is 100% executed.
Well that's all happy new year to all a kiss, surely this time without publishing, but not much. kisses ♥♥♥

Extra chapter - New Year's special

What am I going to tell you about my day. Today was another normal shitty day, I had been looking for clients all afternoon, walking around the most popular meat markets, but everyone knows that the clientele doesn't usually come until the sun goes down and the perverts can abandon their wives to indulge their darkest fantasies. Honestly, I wouldn't be here at this hour knowing that I would hardly be making any money if it weren't for the fact that I had just paid the rent on my apartment, as well as part of the debt my mother owed her dealer. Now I didn't have a dollar left at home and in a week I would have more bills coming in, plus the fridge was almost empty.

I'm overwhelmed by this situation but what am I going to do, I know I should be studying, in less than a month I would start the final exams of the course at the local school, I didn't want to have to give up again but I guess when the fridge is empty there are more important things to study. If my doppelganger was still coming maybe I could get enough money out of her but she hadn't been coming for a while, maybe she was just curious and it wasn't the opportunity I was hoping it would be. FUCK, if I had just kept quiet and not bragged in front of Trick I would still have money to fill the fridge and I wouldn't be here, I would be relaxing at home studying, but that pig spent it all on his fucking bets.

After a couple of hours, I look in the window of an electronics store and see that it's time to go to the club. The day didn't go bad at all, I managed to lure four clients to their alley and give them a blowjob each for $10, I had them forbidden to cum in my hair, since it cost a lot to get it out of my hair and I had to go to the club afterwards, still to make sure I threatened them that my pimp didn't like them cumming in my hair. In the end two decided to cum inside my mouth and the other two, one on my face and the other one made me a huge pearl necklace with his cum.

On the way to the club I start to feel it's my lucky day, a man in an SUV approached me and asked me to do a special service with my ass, 10 minutes later I was done, I had 50$ more and on top of that he took me to the club, not to mention he offered me a cigarette, which I happily smoked while I was thinking how to make ends meet.

After the cigarette I went into the club and changed my clothes, putting on one of the club outfits. Tonight I didn't have any dancing on the big stage, which meant that if I didn't manage to take a client to the booth and get a lot of money out of him tonight I would be in trouble.

While I'm thinking at the same time I'm getting ready my best friend from the club Fake walks in.

Fake: what's up bitch? How's your day going?

Sara: Damn disgusting. I don't know how I'm going to get to your age with these shitty jobs, today the boss didn't give me dancing on stage. I'm sure it's because I'm not a busty babe with huge tits to bounce on his damn stage.

Fake: stop complaining, you're not that ugly either, you're cute and have a killer ass. If you want more money you know....

Sara: I'll pass, I'm not going to put on two plastic monsters to earn a few dollars, I'm already in debt and besides someday I'll finish my studies and leave here I don't want to be the bimbo of the office.

Fake: whatever you want, the boss says he'll pay for them.

I look with disdain, we both knew the price of "Free".

Sara: I'm ready, I'm going out, I'll see you later and you know if you hear about any good job, think of me...

Fake: sure bitch!

I leave the dressing room and walk around the club wiggling my ass flamboyantly so that some of these slugs notice me. In an hour I only manage to pour a couple of drinks and win over a couple of customers by sitting on their lap and giving them lap dances on the table shaking my hips and ass to the music, moving sensually around the pole, just to make a couple of $. It was like Fake said, I'm not ugly but customers look for full racks as I guess that's the first thing they see, still I had my audience, although I have to admit that more than once after a bad night I thought about accepting my boss's proposal, but that would tie me to this club for life.

It was then as I was serving a slug that seemed to really like it when it happened:

Slug: ohh yeah baby, shake that ass for daddy.

Sara: do you like it daddy? I like to make my daddy happy, why don't you stick a bill in my thong? If not my boss will scold me for letting you touch this bum *wiggle playfully and the slug shoves a bill, little by little he was emptying his wallet in my thong*.

Slug: you're beautiful, can we go somewhere more intimate?

Sara: do you want to touch? It will be expensive daddy *I say shyly waiting for him to say yes, when suddenly a hand grabs me stretching me and I resist hard thinking it could be some drunk client, however there was my double grabbing my arm* Amanda: we need to talk?

Amanda: Do we need to talk?

Slug: what are you doing bitch? She's with me, if you want a dance wait your turn rich bitch *I hear how he says furious and I breathe keeping my character strong, if I did it right I could earn a lot of money*.

Sara: ohh, but she's my perverted double, I'm sorry but I have nothing to talk to you, I'm with my daddy, he was going to take me to a private room to talk.

Slimy: you heard what I said, now go away.

Amanda: I can't, I need to talk to her urgently. *I hear her say accelerated, as if it was life or death* I can pay you, how much do you want? 100, 200...*she says and I see how the slimy man relaxes his expression and gives in*.

Slimy: all right give me 300 and this bitch is yours. *my damn double looks happy and pulls me as if I were his and I resist by freeing my arms*.

Sara: I told you I'm not a lesbian, I'm not interested in women, I decide my clients.

Amanda: but we have to talk, I have something important to say. *She says while in her eyes I see desperation and nerves.

Sara: and I have money to earn to eat, to listen to a rich woman for free, so either you pay or I'm leaving. *I say with strength, while I pray in my heart that this woman is desperate enough, deep down I was very nervous, I knew I had lost a client and maybe she would fuck up my night following me if I didn't talk to her.

I look at her and a few seconds later she pulls out two $100 bills, her wallet looks like an ATM machine, dropping $100 bills one after the other. In spite of being happy I feel indignant to see how she only gives me two while she gives the slimy guy three, maybe she thought I was less than him, but I don't say anything because if I yelled and argued with her the boss could reprimand me later, besides I needed those bills, she was a client that paid better than all the clients, if I argued I could stop receiving money from her.

Sara: thank you, what did you want to tell me?

Amanda: I would like to go somewhere more private, can you come out? *denies* maybe a private room like the other time.

Sara: ok, it's $100 for the whole hour.

I watch as she gives me $200 and I put on my skirt and head to the bar and go to Rebeca a waitress at the club who worked exclusively in serving drinks, she didn't want to work stripping, not because she was unattractive, she was a spectacular redhead with a pixie cut that together with her white skin and cheeks with freckles and olluelas gave that sweet girl next door feeling, she also had two huge double D cup breasts that I envied, followed with a narrow waist a small ass, which I used to tease her about as a reason not to leave the bar.

Sara: I have a client, I need a reservation and here keep it for me and add there my part of the reservation, don't steal from me, I know how much I have *I say authoritative, I knew that if I was careless any of them could steal from me, they needed the money as much as me, while I speak I bend my right leg and take off my thong wrapping it around my bills as if it was a hair rubber band*.

Rebeca: ok, reserved 4 is free*she says while she takes my bills and puts them away*.

Sara: great, give me four glasses of vodka, I want her to enjoy.

I go to the reserved room while my double follows me to the reserved room. Once inside as usual I get on the dance floor and grab the pole ready to dance.

Amanda: I don't need you to dance*she says nervously while her head seems to be thinking about something else*I just need to talk. I have something to tell you and I don't know how.

Sara: whatever you want, it's your money*I say looking at her until she looks at me sorting out her ideas and I sit on the stage while I smoke a cigarette relaxing, until she starts talking to me*.

I listen to her interested, for half an hour she was telling me about her life, how she grew up, how she went to the best universities, she seemed arrogant as if she was bragging. After a while of bragging she told me how her father died, after which she found out that she was adopted and investigated it, discovering that I was her sister.

I look at her as I sort out my thoughts and let out a huge puff of smoke in her face. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I do know that this is my chance, a chance I thought I wouldn't get, I had been waiting for weeks for this bitch to come back, I had thought several times in these days, how I would live, how it would be like to live without worries and here she was, to confess to me that she was my sister.

Sara: so you are my twin sister. Hence our resemblance. That bitch was more of a son of a bitch than I thought. Drink will help you relax *I say pointing to her glass, I knew the clients were more manageable drunk, they got uninhibited and did things they would never do*.

Amanda: do you believe me? Cofcof *I hear her coughing, and it makes me laugh that I don't believe her, I guess rich people many want to be part of her family, but in my case they would only inherit my mother's debts*.

Sara: what kind of bitch would make up that she is the daughter of that bitch, you should be out of your mind. Sis, why are you coming to introduce yourself now? Why not the first day? You wanted to make fun of me by making me dance for you? it turns you on to see the shitty life of your biological family? You wanted to laugh with your damn rich friends and your daddy sons of bitches, about the shitty life you were saved from having? *I say raising my tone as I run my foot down her shirt and over her skirt trying to show superiority. The more submissive a client is the more dominant one must be, it's something I learned since I was a little girl*.

Amanda: no! I just... I wanted to meet you, my psychologist recommended it to overcome my anxiety. *She says nervously, as if she was afraid to make me angry, which makes me feel good, no one in my whole life had ever worried about her words offending me, on the other hand it was irritating how she branded herself as the victim of all this, "what kind of victim was she? I was the one who lived with an abusive mother, who used me as she wanted while she prevented me from having a normal childhood, I was the one who struggled since I was little to get by living while she slept in silk sheets going to the best universities," I look at her seeing her face I remember my mother blaming me for all her shitty life and I get angry*.

Sara: Overcome what? To know that you're not a blue-blooded princess, but the daughter of a ghetto whore, that if it weren't for your daddies you'd be here wagging your charms for a few dollars to eat. Tell me what did you come here for?

As I put the pressure on I thought she would answer me, confronting me, like the amazing woman she claimed to be, instead she looks weak, flighty as I subdue her under my foot and I see self contempt in her eyes, the same self contempt I saw every morning when I looked in the mirror in the mornings. That's when she starts to cry.

Amanda: I don't know, I just wanted to escape from everything, I didn't know where to go, my life is a mess everything is falling apart I didn't know what to do, who to talk to I don't have anyone and without realizing it I ended up coming here.

I listen to her and sigh, I understood how she felt, every morning when I thought about my life I wanted to run away, but in her it was so irritating, hateful, she had it all, I would kill to have been able to study, dress like she dressed, have good parents who protected her and when others look at you they don't see garbage. That she hated that life turns my stomach and like a volcano my anger emerges and I slap her. I would kill for that and she seemed to crumble and give up at the first bump.

Sara: fuck is that the attitude of a top executive who has been raised to be the best, what a fucking piece of shit. Whoever thought that was a fucking idiot, at the slightest calamity you give up hahaha. Here if you get knocked to the ground you get up and keep going, even if it's just wallowing in shit to live another day of this fucking life. We are not trash that give up sis but what's a lady who has been given everything since she was little like shitting gold going to know about shit, maybe you should try what this life is like so you learn to have more guts.

Amanda: I didn't... I thought... I just wanted to let off steam by talking to my sister *I see her stutter in humiliation and take a sip of her drink. This bitch, why did she say she came to talk to me? We didn't know each other for anything other than her spying on me from afar, this makes me think that she's alone, without friends or much of a relationship with her family, she's just a stuck up bitch who lives for her work. The truth is that while she had talked to me before she didn't tell me anything about her friends and except for some little stories she didn't tell me anything about her family either, this gives me an idea*.

Sara: I,I, I... you only think about yourself, don't you "sister" how nice it sounds, don't you "sister". Do you ever think about others or do you think you're the only one with problems, you know I'm leaving, I need the money, unlike others, every $ is valuable to me. * If I knew as well as I think I did the desperation, the fear of being alone and the feeling of being useless, this sister of mine will come kneeling in front of me to kiss my feet and give me whatever I want for a little company.

Amanda: wait! I didn't think about you, I understand you had a hard time but it's not my fault, my life has been very difficult, trying my best to be the best at everything, I didn't stop to think how you felt, but at least you didn't have that pressure, it must be fun to do whatever you want without anyone judging you, I had a lot of people that I shouldn't fail and I had to meet their expectations. If you want I can give you money to start a new life without having to prostitute yourself. Please let's be sisters.

Sara: ohh thank you, my savior. Fuck that's what you expect me to say, didn't you say before that you came in the first place to get over knowing you had a sister like me? I don't need your handouts *I say sarcastically, pretending to be indifferent, the more it was obvious that I needed money the less power I would have. Everything her sister had was because of luck, if my mother had given me to me in addiction I would be her, I can't stop thinking about being her and wearing her clothes, walking in her shoes*.

Amanda: I didn't mean to offend you, understand me, this is new to me, what can I do to make it up to you?

Sara: have a drink and then let's talk *I ignore her words and order her. She obeys, I needed her to be drunk, to make her more docile and manipulable*.

Sara: tell me little sister, you say you understand me and that I understand you, but it's hard for me...*I say looking at her dress while I smoke and she looks uncomfortable, she wished more and more to see me like that* *I'm not sure how to look like this*.

Amanda: Could you stop smoking, it's unhealthy? And why are you calling me little sister? *I listen to her uncomfortable while I see how she didn't look as imposing as before, maybe it was me feeling more confident, but I felt I could get what I wanted from my sister.

Sara: NO! and I call you that because you look like a fucking whining baby. What I was saying, it's hard for me to understand your life, I've never had a daddy to give me my whims nor the security of having so much money to wipe my ass with bills. But you know you don't understand my life at all either.

Amanda: I understand it, I know you have had a hard time, your mother was an alcoholic drug addict, you have been working here since you were young.

Sara: So what? Do you know how that bitch treated me or how much I cried after the beatings I got from the boyfriends she brought home, just because they wanted sex and our whore of a mother was asleep, maybe you know how I felt every time I danced with 16 years old in front of a filthy pervert for a few dollars. Fuck you, you don't know anything about me.

Amanda: if you feel better you can talk to me about all that or maybe a psychologist.

Sara: I don't need a fucking shrink. But you asked me before what you could do to make it up to me, didn't you?

As I said these words I felt like I was in control of the situation and everything was going as I imagined it while Amanda was in the palm of my hand, drinking, losing control of herself.

Sara: great! what I want is for us to be good sisters. Sisters who understand each other really well, without reproaches.

Amanda nods and I can't help smiling as she accepts my request innocently.

Sara: fucking great, that's why I want us to walk a mile in each other's shoes, so you understand my life. Tonight we'll switch places, you be the cheap stripper and I'll be the rich girl.

Amanda: no, I won't...

Sara: NO? Ok, I guess you don't want to have a sister, this life is fine for me, a nasty bitch but not for the great Amanda a self made woman who despite being born in the same place as me, now she shits money. Go home and lie on your fancy silk bed while I dance and warm up some men for a few bucks to eat. * I stand up as if to leave and look at her, Amanda looked nervous, partly evasive, rubbing her legs like a little girl who wants to pee, I wasn't sure if it was nerves, the alcohol or even excitement, but the latter I dismissed quickly, who could get excited being me, who would want a shitty life like mine?

Trying to push her I approach the door and immediately I hear her voice.

Amanda: Wait. I will, but just one night and neither of us will talk about this again.

Listening to her I couldn't believe it, "she really wanted to change with me? It's incredible" I thought as I looked at her clothes, wishing I was the one wearing them, "how will it feel?" it was a doubt that was turning me on.

Sara: great! it seems that my younger sister finally wants to understand and follow in her older sister's footsteps. Now get naked, no man would give a single dollar to see you dance in those clothes. *I say without being able to wait to take everything off.

I see how Amanda resists and I put on a gesture of authority as I look at her, she looked so stupid, I couldn't wait to see her elegant skin inside my clothes looking like, a useless ghetto girl.

Finally I see her take off her jacket and unbutton her shirt, I felt so impatient while watching her that I decide to leave so I don't lose control, I needed her to think I was above this, so I decide to go out to get things needed for the change.

Sara: keep undressing, I'm going to the changing room to get some wigs for us, when I come back I want to see you totally naked.

I go out and head straight to the changing room where I grab a couple of wigs, I was feeling nervous, so I go out and smoke a cigarette at the door thinking about Amanda. "I can imitate her, I really can be her, I want her life but what if I'm not capable" I slap myself "I've been complaining about my luck my whole life and for once I have a chance I'm going to pass it up? I can do everything she can and better, I just need a plan" I say as I finish my cigarette and go inside full of confidence.

On the way to the private room I order a bottle of rum and enter, finding Amanda naked. Naked she didn't look so elegant, she looked so helpless, especially noticing how embarrassed she is when I look at her, I could see in her skin her life without difficulty, her body looked a little thinner than mine, less voluptuous maybe although I'm not sure. I looked at her and smiled.

Sara: I'm interrupting sis? Do you want me to leave you alone to masturbate before your big debut.

Amanda: No! I'm not going to do that.

Sara: whatever you want remember tonight you are not the prudish executive Amanda but the cheap stripper Sadie, so don't be afraid to spread your legs maybe you will have fun* I winked at her* now take those hands off there if you come out acting like a shy princess damn, my reputation will fall and no man will look for me in the future. *I joked, I wanted to see my elegant sister, denigrated like a damn while I looked great like her, I wasn't sure if I would make it but I was sure I wouldn't give up and I would do my best to take advantage of this opportunity*.

*Amanda looked shy while and I grab her showing her body like in the past my mother did to me the first time I came to the club, I had to show her that I was above her if I wanted to be her. For me Amanda had to be a strong person, determined, elegant, ready to do anything for her goals, without shame or fear, an intelligent woman who was always in control, that was Amanda for me and that was what she was going to be*.

Sara: this is not a joke, tell me do you want to wear my shoes, if you are not capable don't make me waste my time, I should be working, I am doing this because you are my sister and I want you to understand my life. *I say and I see how she obeys me filling me with pride and confidence to go further.

Sara: great, take this, it's a shame elixir *I take out the bottle happily, I wanted to get her drunk, to make her look clumsy and manipulative*.

Amanda: sis I don't... it's too much

Sara: don't worry, it's just one night, take it and all your shame will disappear, I promise, no big sister would lie to her little sister. * I take the razor that I had taken from the locker room, it wasn't mine, I didn't know whose razor it was, it was one of those things that were in the locker room that nobody knew whose it was, maybe the boss bought it, what I was sure is that we all used it*.

Amanda gives me a dirty look, but as if I were a little girl who doesn't want to take a bath I ignore that face and lift up my skirt.

Sara: relax it's just to remove the hairs from your pussy no good street kitty should have it, it's unhygienic. Drink and your big sister makes sure you have a nice neat kitty that all the boys want to play with.

I watch as she drinks and squirms it was obvious she never used to drink. After her sip her eyes looked more glassy with her tears and I bend down to pluck. Truth be told it wasn't the first time I had done it but from this angle. As I waxed her I noticed the smell of her skin, it was fruity, it was so intoxicating, I could tell she took great care of herself as I sniffed even her pussy seemed to smell like berries. I had never smelled mine, but I guess it must smell dirty, rancid, closed... Similar to the cocks I suck, surely Amanda would bathe in oils and salts every day. On the other hand I notice how she was a little wet down there "did she really like this? Was she an exhibitionist or was she one of those who liked to be humiliated?" whatever it was, it was hard for me to understand.

After finishing watching her totally bald crotch I blow and notice how it gets wetter and smiled, it seems that my sister was more perverted than I imagined.

Sara: Fuck, you've drunk a lot of shame removing elixir, open your legs wide and look at yourself in the mirror, I want you to see your pussy ready for all the cocks to want to enter.

I watch as Amanda moves awkwardly naked, she didn't look like the woman who had come in here. She had her legs spread wide and a bottle in one hand as I watch her other hand move closer to her pussy, it was so funny to see how much she had degraded, you could already tell the effect of the alcohol, even her speech was noticeable even clumsy, I guess it was true she didn't use to drink. I wanted to see her fall further into absolute depravity, that when we were seen no one would have any doubts about who the whore was.

Sara: what are you waiting for it's not enough to look like a street whore you must act like one, finish that bottle while you touch your pretty pussy. *I shout loudly and push the bottle with her own hands against her mouth while the other one I put it against her pussy and rub it, taking advantage of her state. It might seem cruel but why? She wanted to, she could deny whatever she wanted, she came running away from her perfect life because of stress fear or god knows what shit, it was cruel to help her to stop thinking, to relax, on the other hand I did appreciate her life, is it cruel to occupy a vacancy? No, it is not, tonight I would give her the night of her life and who knows if she wants to repeat?

I observe how after giving her the push she continues alone and I say to myself "she loves it, I'm helping her, look how that bitch drinks hahaha, sis keep it up, drink more" it was hilarious to see her drinking and masturbating "oh yes sis you are a real businesswoman, in what university did you learn to open your legs like that and masturbate while you drink hahaha, I think and taking advantage that she is distracted and I undress taking off my cheap "clothes", in a few seconds I'm naked like Amanda, in an act of curiosity I smell myself and I wasn't sure what I smelled like but I don't think it was berries.

Carefully I grab her clothes and look at them for a few seconds enjoying the feel of them, they were so soft, they looked well made, each stitch was so subtle that they even looked handmade, so different from the clothes I used to buy. Careful not to tear them I slide the panties down my legs, it was totally different from wearing my thongs, these panties made me feel more comfortable, not so much like a sexual object but like a woman, the only thing a little annoying was feeling a little wetness in my crotch coming from my sister's pussy, which meant that I was already wet before the change, "I guess my sister is more perverted than I thought". Then I put on Amanda's clothes garment by garment, it was ugly for me to say but I looked like a goddess, I looked so sophisticated, I felt like it wasn't me, as if anything was possible. Happy I smile at the mirror and say to myself, "I could always dress like this if that bitch had chosen me", I had always dreamed of living another life but it had never been as real as today.

After a while contemplating myself in the mirror and reflecting I notice Amanda after hearing a loud moan. I can't help but think how much I look like her while poor Amanda looks like a vulgar copy of me, Amanda looked so vulgar, so insignificant, "is this what I look like after finishing work? I hope not".

Sara: what are you waiting for Sara get dressed and go out, Sadie must earn money to eat or you are so useless that you can only think about drinking and cumming stupid. *I decided to ridicule her, it was so weird to be on the other side, I was in full control while my successful sister was just a broken, disgusting and vulgar doll.

As I watch her change and put on my clothes, I feel my heart racing, it was as if she was really me.

Sara: perfect now the finishing touches. *I wanted more, I see her expensive jewelry and as if my heart was burning I approach her and take it off, "why does a damn need jewelry, it will have more value on my neck, surely she sells it for drugs or alcohol" I say to myself mockingly getting into the role. I look at her and say to myself "that's not enough" I needed her to look more like me, I grab her and make her up, it was so funny how docile she was, soon there was none of her expensive makeup left on her face, it was all exaggerated makeup that I had taken from the dressing room, and as a final touch I put a blonde, ratty wig that some girls used to wear for some fetish clients *perfect! now you are ready Sadie.

After finishing I look at her and she looks at me, it was great, we really seemed to be each other, I was her and she was me, "now I am Amanda, I am a strong and determined woman and I am next to my poor and clumsy useless sister, I think it is time for her to go to work and experience life, it is not appropriate for a woman like me to be related to a woman like her" I say to myself laughing.

Sara: perfect now except for a couple of details you are perfect, this is your night enjoy it. * I spank her ass "the bitch really looks like she plays sports, her ass is hard, she probably spends all day eating salads and playing sports worrying that it's not too big, you nasty bitch, anyway it's scrawnier than mine, there's nothing like good supermarket meat and all night dancing to have a real ghetto ass I'm going to have to help her with her diet, but first there's a lot to change "* but first let's check your role, repeat "I'm Sadie a horny stripper inferior to everyone especially my big sister" * I demand waiting for my little sister to submit*.

Amanda: "I'm Sadie a horny stripper inferior to everyone, especially my older sister".

After those words I can't help but laugh and put a hand on her shoulder and encourage her.

Sara: great Sara, I think it's time for you to go to work.

I watch her leave and stay in the booth for a few minutes, after which I leave and go to the bar and order a tonic like Amanda used to do. I hated tonic, it was so pretentious.

I look around the club and it looked so different, the men and girls were the same, but they didn't look at me like before, no man looked at me with lust, I even felt fear in the eyes of some of them, like they thought I was above them "it's amazing, this is the power of the dress? No, it's me" I see one looking at me and I look at him with contempt and he immediately ducks his head ridiculous. The girls didn't look at me like they used to, many used to treat me like I was the last shit, all because I was the one with the smallest breasts in the club, but what was the merit of those operated cows, I wasn't afraid of them anymore. I see Mindy approaching me sensually with her typical arrogance and I smile at her.

Mindy: Hi, you are back, would you like to have a private dance with me? I'm much better than your double, I know how to dance and I can make you feel things that bitch can never make you feel * she leans over me, showing her cleavage*.

Sara: I'm sorry, but I don't like blondes with such scrawny asses, they don't even know where to grab, you should go and see if someone else enjoys your scrawny ass *I laugh in her face, normally I received constant teasing from Mindy but today I was in control. I take advantage and tease the one thing I knew that surpassed Mindy I knew her ass was not small by standards but small next to mine, which I use as a tease as so many times she used my breasts to tease me.*.

Mindy angrily walks away wiggling her ass as if to prove me wrong.

Sara: wait! you want $20*Mindy turns around like a dog showing her a bone* you just need to run a few simple errands, I want you to go to the locker room and open Sadie's locker and bring me her cell phone and flask, plus I want you to hide the clothes from her locker *I say as Mindy looks at me funny*.

Mindy: because I should *I laugh and shrug my shoulders*.

Sara: whatever, I'll ask someone else, I'm sure there's another girl wanting to make an easy $20, I don't know maybe $40 even.

Mindy looks nervous

Mindy: ok I'll do it but give me $40

Sara: ok, but in exchange I want you to mess with Sara today more than ever, be as cruel as you can, humiliate her. *It was great to have money, it was true that everyone has their price.
Mindy: anything for a client *says that bitch to me*.

While Mindy does the job I have given her to do I start looking for Amanda and I see her with a client, she looked so awkward, I was even embarrassed, tomorrow the girls would make fun of me. Slowly the scene unfolds and I watch as the filthy man tries to take advantage by fondling her body and my stupid sister seemed to enjoy it, clearly she was more perverted than I first imagined, I will have to take advantage of this for my plan.

One of the club's security took her away and after a while Mindy appeared.

Sara: What took you so long?

Mindy: I'm sorry, when I was hiding the clothes Sara appeared and I was humiliating her like she asked me to, take what you asked for.

Sara: great, if I need anything else later I will call you go away* it was amazing the power to order people to do what you want and obey you. If I want to have it more I must make Amanda lose her power*.

Using my phone I start calling my second mother, a mother better than my real mother.

Sara: hey Shantal, I need your help....

After Shantal I call Chan and then Ronald. After these calls I call my boyfriend Trick. I look at his number and I felt nervous, despite all my new confidence something inside me terrified me, Trick wasn't bad, he just... didn't know how to express his love properly, at least not for others to notice. He was a dominant man, who liked to do things his way, when I was wrong not doing things the way he wanted he would humiliate me as punishment since that was what I deserved or at least that's what he said. He used to spend my money on his gambling although he left me a little for clothes and the house, I didn't like it but he claimed that one day he would win a lot of money and our problems would end, it was for my own good. People didn't understand that we had been dating for years since he used to humiliate me in public, but I knew that despite his insults he loved me because of the way he cared for me, he was very loving, and I knew that if something happened to me he would protect me. Deep down I know it is a toxic relationship but the truth is I was afraid of finding myself alone.

I called

Sara: Hey sweetie, how are you doing tonight?

Trick: terrible, these sons of bitches have taken 50$ from me in a game, but I'm sure I'll get it back, and how about my girl? You left the house early today while I was sleeping, did you make a lot of money?

Sara: something... tonight I will probably be late to make more money, we are a little tight this month and we need money.

Trick: great, don't worry everything I earn playing with the boys we will use it on you and the house, so you will be late?

Sara: I'm glad, yes I will be late, why?

Trick: nothing, I just met Candy earlier and I invited her to come here with the guys and me. We were thinking of going to her house but if you're going to be late we'll go to ours, it's closer. Well honey I'll leave you, we are going to start another game, I'll see you later, earn a lot of money *he hangs up before letting me answer*.

The truth is that knowing that he fucked other girls was not something new, I guess we had an open relationship, I did not agree at first, but he explained to me that I had sex with others every day and he should have the same freedom. Although I refused arguing that it was for work, I finally gave in, after seeing how he disappeared for a week and flirted with other girls, he had indirectly made it clear to me that he could be with anyone else, and I was too afraid of losing him.

With my head a little dazed I decide to leave but first I call Mindy to take Amanda out to the alley to talk.

Back in the alley I wait a while until I see a sweaty Amanda, she smelled strongly of sex, far away was her elegant steps and her smell of berries, the most striking thing was a grotesque dildo she was carrying between her legs, I knew it was a "Fake" toy she used for her show but how it ended up like that inside Amanda was a mystery, but the truth was not wasting this divine gift and I humiliate Amanda while giving her some of the contents of my flask, it was a special cocktail I used for very special jobs.

After finishing with her I go back to the club to see the most humiliating show I have seen in all my years in the club, I decide to record it to immortalize this moment. Until now I had thought that I had a chance to usurp her place in life, but seeing Amanda like this I knew that more than a chance it was done.

After a while watching her crawl on my poor sister I didn't know whether to throw bills at her or take her off the stage. I feel sorry for her as I could see myself in her, but then I think it's her or me.

After the show we both leave the club and the night goes smoothly as I had planned until I see her leave with Hector, he was a very famous cab driver among girls like me as he was a pervert who would take you wherever you wanted for sex. I think my sister would not have a bad night.

After leaving Amanda I don't go to my apartment, but to Fake's, she lived nearby.

Fake: who are you? Wait Sara?

Sara: the same, do you like my new look? *I walk around showing off*

Fake: you look like a real wall street executive

Sara: almost hahaha, is the little one still awake?

Fake: he's not sleeping, he's sick.

Sara: ainns, I hope he gets better. I had come to see if you could do me a favor and save me some money and this outfit? I can't let Trick see it.

Fake: sure, I'll hold it for you. You should leave that guy.

Sara: yeah I know, but it's not that easy, but after tonight I feel revitalized and I realize what a fool I've been, but before I break up with Trick I want to do a couple of things. I'm going to get out of this life.

Fake: you look like a new woman

Sara: Not yet, but soon I will be.

Continue...
lttlcat

Postby James1508 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:33 am

I'm really enjoying the progress of your story and thanks for posting a chapter from Sara's POV. It's fun watching her "role reversal/twin replacement" plan evolve. Looking forward to the next chapter. And Happy New Year.
James1508

Postby AndyEngines » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:51 am

Absolutely loving this story. Top class. Brilliant.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Antony s » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:58 am

Thanks for posting a chapter from Sara's viewpoint. Great fun read. The pace and amount of detail is just right and leaving us in suspense about Sara's next move was great.
Antony s

Postby Rageoficeman » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:32 am

Thank you. I am enjoying this story alot and I like the different POV's. Cant wait to see what happens next. :)
Rageoficeman

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:53 pm

I'm late commenting, but I wanted to say that I've loved these past few updates!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories