Wish Fulfillment (AP, WG, BE, AE)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Wish Fulfillment (AP, WG, BE, AE)

Postby Nobody14 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:56 am

This was based on a request I was given on Deviantart. Hope you all enjoy

Wish Fulfillment

"She's been all over him all night." Sammy complained once again to her friend Tina.

She was looking across the room to where her friend Adam was chatting with a flirty blonde. She and Adam had grown up in the same neighborhood, and she had managed to get into the same college as him. He'd always been handsome, and got plenty of attention, but in their small town Sammy was considered one of the hot girls in school. She hadn't thought a year apart would change Adam's outlook so much.

When she arrived at Warmoth College the year before Adam would try making time for her, but it was clear he was being pulled in other directions. He was a swimmer with great prospects, a rugged chin, defined muscles, deep blue eyes and short but wavy ash blonde hair. His new friends were always dragging him to parties, events fraternities and bars.

Sammy didn't think she was an unattractive girl. She jogged every morning, and watched what she ate. She'd felt subconscious the moment she walked on campus, and realized how many beautiful women attended Warmoth. A group of sorority girls with huge breasts, tiny waists, wide hips and round bootys immediately made her compare herself.

Sammy was a girl with breasts on the smaller side. She tried to make herself believe it was due to her fitness, but time at college had made her realize the sad truth. Any weight she gained seemed to go to her ass, waist and hips. She'd tried going to more events and parties to be around Adam, but all it had done was cause her pant size to go up, and add enough belly fat she could grab a handful these days. Sammy's short brown hair, glasses and freckles gave the impression she was cute. The kind of girl to be seen as a little sister, not as a love interest.

"I know you two have history, and you know I hate to say it, but you should have made a move by now." Tina, a Black girl Sammy had befriended after they were roomed together told her. She was in a similar boat to Sammy, cute, but with some troublesome extra weight. The difference was Tina used her bigger butt and fuller figure to her advantage.

"He's always had a type, and I'm just not it. I caught him looking at blonde girls with huge tits. The only thing I have going for me is he likes girls with brains and ambition. He's told me plenty of times he wants a partner, not a trophy." Sammy sighed.

"At least some of those small town values sank in." Tina shook her head, looking at Adam and the girl he was talking to.

"You deserve better Adam. With your times you could make the next Olympics, and you'll need someone at your side to support you." Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck as they danced.

Olivia was a sorority girl. She had long platinum blonde hair, high cheekbones, smoldering green eyes and seemingly flawless skin. Adam was already in the process of being wrapped around her slender finger. She'd worn a push up bra and low cut top to show off her D-cups. She moved his hands to trace her hourglass curves before planting his hands on her juicy ass.

"I, uh, I've got some good friends beside me. " Adam managed, the look on his face telling Olivia his mind was focused on what she wanted it to be.

"Friends are nice, but you don't need a puppy dog like that that girl that's always following you. You need a woman who can stand at your side." Olivia leaned in and whispered in his ear. "You want a woman of the world who is going places besides that small town you came from."

"I wish there was some way to keep her away from him and have him focus on me." Sammy crossed her arms and pouted.

"What did you...? Oh, my head feels..." Tina put a hand to her head. She was usually careful to avoid the "W" word. She'd normally try stopping people from using it around her, but Sammy had caught her off guard.

Tina watched as Olivia changed. She was just a catalyst, and what would befall the people involved with the wishes she heard wasn't in her control. She could only watch, and would be the only one to remember anything different.

Olivia's demeanor shifted entirely. She seemed eager to keep Adam's attention, but he simply wasn't looking at her the same way. The sorority girl's long blonde hair shortened and turned a midnight black. A similar shade painted her lips as her face gained a rounded chubby look. The arms that touched him were fuller, Olivia's frame gaining a good amount of weight. Tattoos in various styles inked themselves along each arm, across her back and chest, around her neck and down her legs.

"Look, Olga, you're a beautiful woman, but I'm already in a relationship." Adam tried pushing the girl away.

"Olga more woman than tiny Samantha. Adam date Olga." A thick Russian accent escaped her mouth.

Adam looked at the woman before him, unaware of the twenty year old blonde bombshell she'd been. Now she was closing in on thirty, and faint traces of her age were already on her face. She'd caught him staring at her massive jugs, easily a G-cup, and she'd taken a liking to him.

She took every opportunity at parties to press her heavy tits against him. This only served to let Adam feel the bulging belly that rested under those tits. Olga had dressed to impress him tonight, but in her mind that meant the tightest top possible, and a skintight pair of shorts to highlight what she thought was her best feature. For how top heavy Olga was it was nothing compared to her ass. The bottom heavy Russian had the biggest, fattest ass Adam had seen. He could see her underwear like floss wedged between her cheeks. Olga had a habit of trying to sit on his lap, and her gargantuan butt nearly crushed him.

"You heard him love. I suggest you find another lover for the night and leave us alone." A British accent came from behind Olga.

"Samantha no good enough. Olga sexier woman." Olga's limited English was not serving her well. She turned and stared down Samantha, but the girl next door had gone through changes of her own.

Sammy's features lost their chubby appearance. Long blonde hair shined around a face that demanded attention with her full pouty lips, serene green eyes, fair skin and button nose. She wore a bikini top that cradled her DD-cups, a favor for her boyfriend. She loved how sexy she felt when Adam lost focus while they talked, looking down at her girls before she playfully reprimanded him. The choice allowed everyone to see her trim stomach, something she was proud to maintain with her daily exercise. Completing the look was a pair of pink shorts that perfectly shaped her heart shaped booty, while giving her long legs attention.

Samantha was now born and raised in London before moving to the small town Adam grew up in. She'd watched over him as a babysitter, and saw him as a little brother. He'd confessed his feelings for him, and she'd challenged him to get into the same college as her. Now studying for her doctorate the couple spent as much time together as they could, challenging each other to be better.

"I'm sorry to say you simply aren't his type dear. Looks are one thing, but Adam and you clash in personality. Why not find a more willing associate for the evening?" Samantha stared down Olga.

"Not over Samantha. Adam come for sexier woman soon." Olga leaned in, her fat tits squashing against Samantha's firm, perky pair.

Samantha merely smirked, and Olga was the first to walk away. The Russian goth made her way to the keg before strong arming another attractive guy to her.

"Well, things worked out well enough this time." Tina was coming to terms with the additional memories of Samantha serving as her dorm advisor rather than room mate, though they were thankfully still close.

"I'm just glad I didn't end up changing this time too. Guess I should go find my new roomie." Tina told herself as she left her friend and her lover to enjoy the rest of the party.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Re: Wish Fulfillment (AP, WG, BE, AE)

Postby Memes121 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:54 am

Great start! Wish gone wrong and reality change stuff is my favourite, this being no exception. Really interesting premise and well written, hope you continue it!
Memes121

Postby Awokenchange » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:29 am

this is great, thanks for sharing
Awokenchange

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:02 am

Thank you for reading the story. It was originally going to be a one off, but I want to play around with Tina's uncontrolled style of wish granting more. I'm in the middle of writing another story now, but as this one was initially a request I encourage people to send either wishes they'd like to see interpreted, or a request of how you'd like someone to end up and I'll work backward from there. Just send me a message with your idea if you're interested, and I'll try to get to some of them soon
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:28 am

Part 2

It had been a few days since the party, and Tina was doing her best to get along with the room mate that had replaced Samantha. Vanessa was unlike her sweet small town friend.

Vanessa was more akin to the bitchy Olivia before she became Olga. She was a pledge for one of the sororities, and had high prospects. Vanessa had hair like a wildfire, curly and tumbling down to her mid back. When Vanessa was actually at their room instead of with her potential sisters she could be found doing yoga. Even Tina had to admit the redhead had a great figure, full supple breasts, a firm round butt. Tina had never heard of most of the health food Vanessa kept, but she was getting tired of Vanessa commenting on her weight.

"I could help you start a diet plan if you want. I bet I could get that freshman fifteen off you in no time." She had told Tina after a couple days.

As Tina saw Samantha walk through the hall with Adam she sighed. Her friend had been health conscious, but never mean about it. Samantha was happier in this life, and Tina was glad about that, but it was always a crap shoot how things would end up when the "W" word came up.

Tina had learned to make the most out of whatever form she ended up in. She didn't always change, but she hadn't always been a Black college girl with a fat butt. She could hardly remember what she had looked like initially, but she knew she'd been young, old, skinny, fat, most ethnicities, learned and forgotten languages, pregnant and the list kept going. The best she could do was accept whatever happened to her and whoever else from the wish she heard and move on. She got new memories and kept her old, but the others only got the new and continued on with their new lives as if they'd always been that way.

Today Tina decided to do some shopping. It was always fun finding clothes for her different figures, keeping tabs on what may look good the next time she changed. At the same time she was all too aware that wishes were around every corner.

"I wish I had a better figure." Tina heard, putting a hand to her head again. The pain was just another thing to deal with.

The girl who made the wish was a heavyset Latina girl. She was staring at the tags on a gorgeous outfit, but Tina could tell there was nothing in her size. The Latina with the soft brown hair sighed, looking over her modest sized bust to the main offender of her body. Both hands cupped her soft jiggly belly. Below that was an ass bigger than Tina's own, and a set of thunder thighs.

The Latina's wish heard the magic began, redistributing her weight to improve her figure. Her belly fat thinned as her breasts slowly inflated like balloons. Her hips flared out further as her legs toned. Her thighs gained a gap as her height increased, leaving her with long toned legs. Her figure was already much improved by conventional standards. Tina knew better than to think things were done though.

The Latina's skin paled as her figure continued to change. Her lips plumped into soft cushions with sparkly gloss. Her eyelashes extended into large fans with perfect liner. Her brown eyes flickered into bright blue orbs as her hair straightened before turning blonde and wavy. Small lines etched themselves on her face before it shifted to look like she'd gotten a botox.

Her breasts had continued swelling to new heights. What had likely been C-cups seemed to take the last of the fat from her previous life, and now stood proudly from her as eye popping H-cups. The massive all natural tits looked incredible, bouncing with the slightest movement. The woman almost seemed to be making a show of it, now clad in an elegant dress that squeezed her huge orbs together. Her waist cinched in to give her a waspish waist, staying just outside the realm of making her look like a cartoon. Her long legs led to a ripe peach shaped ass. She bent over to examine something, and Tina knew she was swinging her hips, her dress coming up enough to expose her large booty and the strip of fabric keeping her decent.

"Aww, this is so cute. The boys will love this down at the club." The mature voice was betrayed by the vapid tone of her voice.

Tina guessed the newly minted bimbo milf was talking about a strip club, but she couldn't be sure. She'd been in those heels before, and knew it was a rough life. Wishes streamed from mouths like wine from a bottle at those places, and Tina did her best to avoid them now.

"Look at that slut. She has no shame." An older woman with brown hair shook her head at the former Latina. She sneered as the bimbo cheered over some bobbles and trinkets.

"Mom, why do you always have to be so judgmental?" The woman's daughter asked.

The daughter was in her late teens, and Tina thought she may have seen her around Warmoth. The best thing Tina could say about her was she looked average. Her breasts were noticeable, but on the small side. She didn't have much belly fat, but enough that it gave her some pudge. In all the girl looked somewhat androgynous, and Tina wondered if she may be non binary.

The mother was decidedly plump with a round face, sizable gut and flabby bingo wings. Her choice of outfit made her look frumpy, and the scowl on her face had left distinct lines around her mouth.

"I wish you could understand people like her better." The daughter sighed, knowing this would cause another argument.

"And I wish you knew more responsibility." The mom shot back.

The pain in Tina's head forced her to lean against the wall for support. It had been a while since she'd heard multiple wishes at once like this. She was beginning to regret shopping today entirely.

She watched as weight melted off the mother. Her hair darkened to black as her facial features changed. With her belly dwindling away Tina could see the woman had rather large breasts of her own. She couldn't tell if that was always the case, or due to her changing, but it didn't matter. The woman's blouse turned into what amounted to a strip of fabric to keep her nipples covered. Unlike the blonde hers were clearly fake. The bolt on boobs seemed to be trying to reach the same size as the blonde, but stopped short. The same process was happening to her butt as booty shorts formed to keep her silicon enhanced ass covered.

"Ms. Ashley hurry. Me want work now. Me want American stud cock." The former mother said, earning her some looks. The twenty something Asian girl she had become looked at her mentor figure with mutual envy and lust. She'd laid eyes on Ashley three years ago, and wanted to be as sexy as her. She'd gotten the biggest implants she could afford, and so far it still wasn't enough to compete.

"I, like, want some yummy cock too but hold on Ty Lee. Guys come to see us at night, so we, like, have all day to get new sexy clothes." Ashley instructed the girl she saw like a daughter.

"We should hurry ourselves. You have class soon, and I should get back to your brothers and sisters soon." Came a voice from beside Tina.

She had nearly forgotten the daughter, but given what she had just said Tina knew she should have been paying attention. The androgynous person was decidedly more womanly, and decidedly fatter. Rather than a White girl she was now a Black woman.

Her new mother, someone she now remembered as named Nicole, was a super sized beauty. She was now dressed in more mature clothes, but her style seemed almost flirty. As if Nicole was daring people to look at her. Tina's wish power had apparently decided all people changed today would have enormous tits. Somehow Nicole had been gifted with the largest set today. Titanic sized udders created a valley of cleavage that extended so far it would be impossible to see anything under them. Despite aging at least twenty years and putting on at least 250 pounds Nicole's jugs were still round, sagging and jiggling just enough to prove they were real.

The new Black woman's ass had kept pace, giving a canyon of butt cleavage to anyone behind her. Her gigantic cheeks clapped together, jiggling with every step. Her legs were suitably round and stocky to support the ssbbw she had become. To go with everything else that had been super sized she now had a tremendous gut. Flabby belly rolls circled her waist, and certified her as a fat mama.

Tina gained new memories of being Nicole's eldest daughter, and the first of her siblings to go to college. Nicole and her husband loved being parents, and had been blessed with a house full of kids. Her youngest sister had been born just this year, a symptom of Nicole fearing an empty nest with her oldest baby leaving.

'Well, I stayed the same race this time, but I guess mom's eating habits brushed off on me.' Tina thought to herself, seeing the fatter body she had gained. Her small breasts were now immense whoppers she knew would get in the way. Her belly was much wider and bigger, now hanging over her pants. Even her already large ass had bloomed into a colossal dump truck. It wasn't the fattest she'd ever been, but she mentally prepared herself for more snide comments and odd looks back at Warmoth.

"Can we get something to eat first? I'm starving." Tina rubbed her gut, her meager breakfast not nearly filling enough now. Her mom smiled back at her.

"I was just thinking the same thing. We should make sure to get some snacks for the way home too." Nicole said as she turned around and waddled slowly out of the store. Her new daughter followed, looking forward to having a body in which she could eat whatever she wanted to.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby syconerd » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:54 am

Loving the ideas and the series, but I have a couple of questions. So does that mean the woman is not Latina anymore? After all, there are blonde hair blue eyed Latinas. Also, I do not understand why the daughters is now black and her mom? Would it have made more sense that she is equally as slutty as her mom just with the responsibility of having to take care of her mom? And why is the mom Asian now?
syconerd

Postby Nobody14 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:35 am

syconerd wrote:Loving the ideas and the series, but I have a couple of questions. So does that mean the woman is not Latina anymore? After all, there are blonde hair blue eyed Latinas. Also, I do not understand why the daughters is now black and her mom? Would it have made more sense that she is equally as slutty as her mom just with the responsibility of having to take care of her mom? And why is the mom Asian now?

I did intend for the Latina to be a White woman following her change. You're right, and it's ambiguous enough she could still be a Latina. I guess that's up to the reader. As for your other questions the intention of Tina's wish granting is that it is random. She doesn't control how the wishes will be granted, or how the people will be altered. While it would have been easier the way you said, I wanted to clearly show that it doesn't matter what relationship a person may have to someone nearby, they could be wildly different. I also wanted to highlight that Tina gets caught up in changes too, and people nearby may be affected as well. I may not have dinner me the best at explaining that and I'll try to address it in the future
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby syconerd » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:49 am

That makes sense, the only reason why I asked those questions because it was a bit unclear whether her wishes are like a monkey paw or if there were any missing details that I missed. I sort of figured that she doesn't have control over her power, but I must ask, could it be that her wishes also interact with what she is thinking which is why it was more breast focused quite recently? Also, how would it work in the future if she wishes something to help something or make something better? Can she make her own wishes?
syconerd

Postby Nobody14 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:46 pm

To be honest I hadn't entirely come up with the rules. Tina ended up being a catalyst for the transformations in the first part, but I liked the concept so much I decided to do more. In part two I wanted to convey that she's been through a lot, and been in many different lives as a result of her power. I also wanted to go with her not knowing everything about it, just that she doesn't get to control what happens, at least directly. Maybe I should do a sort of flashback chapter to her early days to help flesh things out about what she has tried and what she has learned. I do think of it as a monkey paw type of situation though, and her current self tries to avoid the "W" word when she can. I think with her current frame of mind she'd be unlikely to make a wish unless a situation really called for it, especially knowing it can really alter the person wishing and potentially the people around them.

I'd still love to get more requests for mundane wishes that can be interpreted in fun ways. I want to really play with idle wishes with big consequences
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby syconerd » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:54 am

That sounds like a good idea to introduce or at least shed a little light on her background and show the bizarre adventurous that her uncontrolled reality altering powers take her. Whether that be her turning into different ethnicities, a man, hermaphrodites', rally whatever the dice rolls.
I wanted to ask, How do you begin on writing a project and continuing it?
I have an idea for a comic that revolves around the concept of a man with a relatable power of altering his world and sometimes his perception of it as well. The plot delves with a man realizing he has the power that amplifies a persons inner most desire and lust while also being effected by his perception and want of a person. So say for example there is a woman that likes people with red hair, tattoos, people who are rich or just the luxury life, and secretly wants to have intercourse woman. Of course eccentric, but with the use of his power, it amplifies her current features and also amplifies her desire. This is of course salted by what the user wants as well as he could want her to have big breast and ab "artificial". Eventually it begins to change everything to the point that it is normalized some of the more taboo things as well as change the physiological and psychological mentality of the people. This were it begins his transition from a desired hedonistic fueled opportunist to something that is redeemable by trying to find the source of his power and begin bring back normalcy, while helping the people desperate in need of a change.
syconerd

Next

Return to Stories