The EP App (DG, WG, Preg, Ap, Various)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The EP App (DG, WG, Preg)

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:35 am

Nice chapter, though rather than ‘wee her life’, I am guessing it should be ‘were her life’. Otherwise, thank you for the update.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Nobody14 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Thank you for the catch. That definitely feels embarrassing lol. I'm hoping to have another part out in the next couple days
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:41 am

Part 4

'Just look at all the people I can play with.' Crystal thought to herself as she entered the cafeteria.

Name: Becky Smith
Old Body Type: Top Heavy New Body Type: Pear Shaped
Old Breast Size: DD-cup New Breast Size: B-cup
Old Butt Size: 32 Inches New Butt Size: 46 Inches

Crystal began by changing a stacked girl with black hair. Becky's tits deflated as the attention of the guy she was talking to changed. Rather than an eye popping set of jugs she now possessed an ass that could stop traffic. Her clothes shifted to a looser top and tighter pants as her change finished.

"Not bad, but I can do better. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else I've used this on if she doesn't end up worse off too." Crystal chuckled as she added more to Becky's profile.

Old Libido: 22 New Libido: 87
New Fetish: Anal, Size Queen

Crystal couldn't make out what Becky was telling the guy, but it wasn't hard to guess from the way she was eyeing the bulge in his pants and rubbing her thighs together. She grabbed him by the hand and practically dragged him from the room. Crystal wondered if the guy would be enough for Becky's newly loosened ass, but decided she had done enough there for now.

Name: Lashonda Washington
Old Weight: 120 Pounds New Weight: 320 pounds
Old Body Type: Athletic New Body Type: Obese
Old IQ: 123 New IQ: 103
Old Wealth Level: Middle Class New Wealth Level: Poor

The next person Crystal set her sights on was a Black girl with a runners physique. Crystal thought she may have seen Lashonda with the track team when they practiced, but that didn't matter now. The girl had small breasts befitting someone with so little body fat. One word to describe her would be sleek, with thin arms, long legs and lightly defined muscles. That was until the Endless Possibilities app changed her.

Quickly the runner was replaced by a girl nearly triple the size. The small meal of mostly fruit had been replaced with fried chicken and potatoes with gravy in heaping helpings. All of Lashonda's muscle tone was gone, either hidden by her fat, or more likely entirely replaced by it. A thick double chin and chubby cheeks made for a round face. She had no manners as she ate with her mouth open, talking with a completely different set of girls now that she had no friends on any of the athletic teams. Rather she sat with the trouble students.

A rough hand pawed at her fat udders. Her tiny tits had received plenty of pounds from her new lifestyle, growing to be overripe melons. The saggy sacks of fat rested on the spare tire that was her gut. This Lashonda was too poor to afford bras for her massive milkers, but she hardly cared. It meant easier access for her man. The guy beside her made no effort to hide his intentions as one hand cupped her heaving breasts and the other explored her fat ass. A stereotypical ghetto booty ensured Lashonda would never move faster than a waddle again. Her tone legs were now pillars of fat with thunder thighs that would always run together.

"She'll be lucky if... Nevermind, the slut is already pregnant." Crystal saw more had changed as a result of Lashonda's downgrade.

Old Pregnancy Progress: Not Pregnant New Pregnancy Progress: 3 Months

"Lasonda! What have I told you about your behavior? Come with me to the principal's office now!" Mrs. Walker, a short and dumpy looking teacher with graying blonde hair demanded.

"Hmm, Lashonda will need some support here. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't help her out after causing this mess." Crystal mused as she decided on her next victim.

Name: Gwen O'Brien

That was who Crystal picked. A somewhat average looking redhead who had been talking with her friends before turning her attention to what was happening with Lashonda. There wasn't much that stood out about her. She had average sized breasts. She wasn't skinny, but not that fat either. Her butt was a little flat, but had a nice shape. All of this changed as Crystal entered changes into Endless Possibilities. In moments Gwen would stand out no matter where she went.

Family: Lashonda Washington (Daughter)

That one change led to most of Gwen's other stats being altered. Crystal had hoped the app would prioritize keeping previously made changes intact. Part of her had realized only after making Lashonda Gwen's daughter that Lashonda may change to reflect Gwen as her mom in a similar way to Janet reflecting Maddie. It had been accidental, but Crystal had learned something, and it seemed the app, or whoever gave it to her, wanted the people changed to remain that way.

"Get yer hands off my baby girl. We'll talk to yer prinshipal, but my babiesh too good fer yer shchool anyway." The new Gwen slurred, wobbling on her feet and clearly drunk. She was now beside Mrs. Walker, now seeming to be there as Lashonda's mom to talk about her daughter's behavior. Mrs. Walker had taken the redhead to the cafeteria to collect her daughter when they found her and her boyfriend acting lewdly in public.

Old Status: Highschool Girl New Status: Trailer Trash
Old Weight: 135 Pounds New Weight: 520 Pounds
Old Age: 17 New Age: 46

Lashonda's skin tone lightened a couple shades to reflect now being mixed race, but the majority of changes had befallen Gwen. The morbidly obese woman had dressed shamelessly for the meeting. A stained white wife beater did practically nothing to keep her decent. Her enormous pale tits revealed plenty of cleavage and side boob. The pendulous udders drooped without any bra support, and the sweat from her walk to the cafeteria had left her shirt see through enough that people could make out her dinner plate sized areolae and thick nipples if they tried.

Her gut was sectioned into two massive rolls. Her shirt was only enough to contain the first, with the lower roll jiggling in the open with every movement. Her tremendous ass was hanging out of the too small daisy duke jeans she had squeezed into. Those standing behind her would be treated to the lower half of each gargantuan cheek, and be able to see every dimple. Her keg thick thighs had the texture of cottage cheese.

Her face was adorned with a triple chin so large it seemed she had no neck. Her eyes were sunken in, the fat surrounding them making them look small. Her curly red hair looked wild, as if no brush would be able to tame it. Gray had set in in many spots, and her face looked more rough and haggard from age and hard drinking. Even now she smelled like a walking brewery.

""Please follow me and we'll get things straightened out." Mrs. Walker instructed, trying to keep civil. She had no doubt Principal Gunderson would expell Lashonda at this point.

The cafeteria was abuzz as the obese woman and her slutty daughter waddled their way out of the cafeteria. Crystal considered it a triumph as the pair followed the beleaguered Mrs. Walker out, and into their new lives.
Last edited by Nobody14 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Re: The EP App (DG, WG, Preg, Ap, Various)

Postby Nobody14 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Part 5

"Hey Crystal, that was pretty crazy, huh?" Crystal was greeted by Erica Gardner.

Erica was Crystal's friend, but mostly because the girl kissed her ass. Erica had medium length black hair, and had been dubbed pretty enough to be seen with Crystal. She had a similar bitchy personality, and loved to gossip with her friend. With a generous chest size, and full bubble butt she was Crystal's lap dog.

"Lashonda and her crew have been causing trouble for a long time. I think they're really in for it this time." Crystal replied with a smirk.

"And did you get a load of her mom? I knew she was fat, but with a whale like that to take after it's no surprise. Not to mention she smelled disgusting." Erica wrinkled her nose at the stench of the obese trailer park queen.

"I have no doubt she'll will drop out by the time lunch ends. I hear she's pregnant, so she'll be living off welfare and spending more time sitting around getting fatter soon." Crystal added, feeling proud as she imagined the obese mother and daughter in their new lives.

"Shut up, that bitch is really pregnant? I would have thought Janet would have slipped up on her birth control and gotten knocked up first." Erica continued as she and Crystal got in line to get food.

"Janet's in it for the money now. Her mom came to take her home after her withdrawal went through, but I think she was just here to help advertise their services at the club." Crystal regaled her friend with more news. Little did Erica know Crystal was the cause of all the interesting events of the day.

"That gold digging slut finally left school? I better not catch you sneaking off to see her Luke." Crystal and Erica turned to see Alyssa Johnson and Luke Proctor, the school's power couple.

Alyssa was the head cheerleader, and fit the role to an almost stereotypical degree. Her blonde hair was silky and wavy, almost like a ray on sunlight was attached to her head. Her breasts were large and supple, competing with Crystal's own. Delicate muscle tone built up from cheering gave her a killer figure guys drooled over. Long legs led to wide hips and a full booty that packed her shorts nicely.

Luke was the star quarterback for the football team. Similar to his girlfriend he seemed almost cartoonishly cliche. Short blonde hair and rugged good looks with an excellent smile. His broad chest and muscular arms were the pride of the team. As one of the best specimens around Crystal had tried snagging him, but had been frustrated when Alyssa sank her claws in the boy already being drafted for prestigious college teams.

"C'mon, like I'd go for used goods like that when I've got you." Luke tried brushing Alyssa off as he pulled her close.

"You weren't saying that a few years ago before I got you when everyone knew you had a weekly appointment to fuck her." Alyssa fumed.

"What guy on the team didn't fuck her? Besides, that was years ago." Luke responded, knowing full well it had been that morning Janet gave him a farewell fuck in the bathroom.

"I swear, you two are like an old married couple." Erica rolled her eyes, tired of this routine.

'Not a bad idea.' Crystal thought as she scanned the pair and made a change.

Old Name: Alyssa Johnson New Name: Alyssa Proctor
Old Age: 18 New Age: 48

Name: Luke Proctor
Old Age: 18 New Age: 48

"It's nice seeing the old school darling, but let's not stay long. It's quite boring around here."

The new Alyssa exuded an air of superiority. Her breasts were much larger, and while the work had been done well there was no denying the were surgically enhanced. It appeared Alyssa had gotten a botox and more work done to stave off signs of age. She looked glamorous, and many guys were staring at the diva. The jewelry she wore must have cost a fortune.

'Damn, I should have guessed she'd be a trophy wife in the future. I guess it makes sense for why she'd be here too given Luke.' Crystal thought to herself. She'd hoped Alyssa and Luke's looks would fade with age, but in this reality it seemed Luke's promising football career had panned out.

"This publicity tour ends with me coaching a practice with my old team. You didn't have to come until later, but you're the one who insisted it would be good for your image to be around kids. So smile and make small talk." Luke whispered back to his wife. It wasn't long before people were coming up to ask for autographs.

"Well, aren't you beautiful young things. You remind me of myself at your age." Alyssa turned on the charm as Crystal and Erica caught her attention.

"Really?! Can you believe it Crystal? Alyssa Proctor thinks we're beautiful." Erica squealed like a fangirl.

"Yeah, I feel so honored." Crystal said, already working to change Alyssa again. She couldn't stand her rival being so popular, and living this new famous life.

"You girls best keep your eye out for talent as this age. I started dating Luke when I was in this school." Alyssa began her life story before Crystal made an alteration.

"You really expect us to believe you dated Luke Proctor in high school Mrs. Allen?" Erica shook her head, not able to picture it.

"It's the truth! I was captain of the cheerleading team at the time." Alyssa Allen continued, desperate for someone to believe her old story.

Old Occupation: Trophy Wife New Occupation: Lunch Lady

The new Alyssa was dressed in plain clothes with a large apron. There were hints that she had been attractive at one point, but age and her job had not been kind. Her large breasts killed her back, causing her to slouch from long days preparing ad serving food. She was fairly chubby from snacking on the excess food her job provided. Anyone who saw her would think he was a typical suburban mom.

"Just imagine what your life would be like if you'd married him instead. You'd be much better off." Crystal could tell Alyssa was pissed, but trying to keep her anger in check. "But I guess you were just too young and ignorant at the time. Or maybe it was the language barrier? Or your weight? Maybe you just weren't smart enough for even a muscle head like that?"

Old Name: Alyssa Allen New Name: Elisa Torrez
Old Ethnicity: Caucasian New Ethnicity: Latina
Old Nationality: American New Nationality: Mexican
Old IQ: 118 New IQ: 98
Old Weight: 175 Pounds New Weight: 400 Pounds

"Si, no knowing how big star he'd be. Wish kept him for mine." Elisa replied in broken English, regret in her voice.

Now history had gone that a thicker but attractive firecracker from Mexico had dated Luke in his youth. A big fight had caused them to break up, and Elisa had been so broken up about it she turned to eating. This caused her to get fatter, and when Luke joined her bullies it was too much. All these years later she still used food as a crutch. Luckily she had gotten this job that allowed her to take leftovers home.

The new Elisa had graying brunette hair that was curly, but hidden by her hairnet. Flabby arms stirred the pot before her, her bingo wings always jiggling. Her immense tits were awe inspiring, a truly colossal size that had given her plenty of attention. At this point she almost considered her udders a curse. They sagged heavily when she went without a bra, and were constantly getting in the way. Her boulder sized belly didn't help matters. She was used to the troubles it caused, like pushing her arms out, needing to make room between her legs for her gut to rest when she sat, and having to rock herself to get momentum to help her stand. She turned for a moment, and Crystal could see her peach shaped butt had gone soft, now a huge shelf that jutted out behind her. Her caramel skin glistened with sweat as she went back to work.

"You should have tried harder to keep a man like that around." Erica mocked.

Crystal wasn't content with ruining Alyssa. Luke had spurned her, and he needed to pay. Luckily she had some practice with her next changes.

Old Name: Luke Proctor New Name: Lucia Torrez
Old Gender: Male New Gender: Female
Old Age:48 New Age: 17
Family: Elisa Torrez (Mother)

The line for autographs disappeared as Luke's football career was erased. Instead of a former football star was a plump Latina girl. Like her mother she had been blessed with a large set of breasts, though they were already saggy from her weight. She had pretty features, and long curly brunette hair, but given how fat she was she was out of the popular circles. She got off her wide ass and waddled to her mother, her thighs quivering and flab shaking the whole time.

"Mama, can I have more food?" Lucia asked her mother from beside Crystal and Erica.

"Hey, no cutting loser." Erica glared at the portly girl.

"Eh, just let her. She can't help needing to stuff her face." Crystal laughed.

"Si, hija. Remember home after school. Mama be working with Silvia tonight." Elisa said, gaining Crystal's attention.

She laughed harder upon discovering that Elisa now appeared somewhat frequently with Silvia Langworthy on her streams. The middle aged Latina was shaking those mountainous melons for horny guys online, even playing into some lesbian and feeding play with the janitor.

'You got the lives you deserved.' Crystal thought with a sadistic smile.
Last edited by Nobody14 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

So far, this is very interesting to read. Crystal is such a wicked character! Thank you for the update.
Junketh71

Postby Nobody14 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Thank you for the feedback Junketh! I'm trying to make Crystal less one note and focus on giving her more to say and do instead of just being a catalyst for changes. It has been fun writing for a character that is so morally wrong, and coming up with different ways for her to ruin people's lives. She still has a good number of changes to make before we reach the end
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Part 6

Lunch was more interesting and fun that day than Crystal had ever had. While talking to Erica Crystal continued using the app however she saw fit, deciding to go for smaller changes to get more people.

Old Breast Size: B-cup New Breast Size: G-cup (Fake)

The Asian girl Crystal gave the giant bolt on tits to changed in an instant. To go with her silicone stuffed chest she had received butt implants and collagen injections. In moments the girl was having trouble speaking, lisping as she enjoyed the attention her sex doll like body gave her.

Old Ethnicity: Caucasian New Ethnicity: Black

Crystal wondered how this alteration would affect a set of twins if she only changed one. The girls had been identical twins. The same brunette hair, cut to the same length. The same freckles dotting their cheeks. Their breasts, butts, hips, legs, everything the same. And then the change took effect.

The girl on the right would now be difficult to tell as the sister of the girl next to her at a glance. Her skin tone was fairly dark, despite her mixed race. Her hair was black, nappy and curly. Her nose was flatter and wider. The Black girl had wider hips than her sister, and a fatter ass. Crystal was sure the unchanged girl was looking at her sister's hefty jugs with jealousy.

The pair seemed to be in an argument, the one on the right calling out her sister for her jealousy. A check on their history showed they were still twins, but different fathers had fertilized each egg. It came out their mom was sleeping around, and the unchanged girl's dad had left. She had grown to blame her Black sister for it, and when her twin grew more gifted in the curves despite some extra chubbiness she only resented her more.

Old Pregnancy Progress: Not Pregnant New Pregnancy Progress: 8 1/2 months

One of the divas from the theater department fell from grace as her history was rewritten. During the cast party for her senior year musical she had been walking on air. She had gotten a big part, and had dreams of traveling to New York City after school. Unfortunately she had too much fun and was now showing the results. Her early morning sickness had forced her to miss too much time to graduate, and now she was here repeating senior year.

The blonde cradled her bulging belly, thinking of her lost dreams. Her slim legs had become chunky, and it would take a long time to get back in dancing shape. Her hips had doubled in size over the months, and she was acutely aware of how her much rounder and fatter ass wobbled as she walked. Her breasts were sore and tender, and not a day went by she didn't leak through her maternity bra. Her milky teats were so full they hurt, and they'd grown so big they constantly got in the way. She sighed, causing her double chin to dip for a moment.

She rubbed her distended belly and knew her dreams of Broadway were over before they'd begun. Her future was changing diapers, trying to raise her baby as a single mom with some help from her mom and hoping she could lose some of this pregnancy weight.

Old Gender: Male New Gender: Female
Old Occupation: Student New Occupation: Bus Driver

The fat nerd Crystal selected quickly feminized. His droopy man boobs rounded and firmed into soft feminine breasts. His fat redistributed, leaving her with a large potbelly, but more weight found it's way to enhancing her breasts size and padding her ample ass and thick thighs. By the time he was fully a she the nerd looked like a very overweight, but attractive girl that could stand out if she got in shape.

Unfortunately for her the new occupation came with its own changes. She sped out of her teens, and raced through her twenties and thirties. By the time she stopped aging she was in her early fifties, with fully gray hair, deep wrinkles on her brow and around her mouth and a stern look made it clear she was an older woman who wouldn't stand for horsing around.

She checked her watch, beady eyes magnified through thick cat eye glasses on a fake pearl chain. She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for lunch to end to take a group of kids on a half day field trip. Her tapping caused her corpulent body to jiggle seemingly everywhere. Her breasts were pendulous, and feeling no need to dress up for snot nosed kids she let them rest hanging over her vast belly as always. Her multiple fat rolls that made up her gut bounced and shook in time. Her weight had mostly shifted to her bottom half from sitting most of the day. Kids mocked her, wondering how her elephant sized butt squeezed into her bus seat.

"Little bastards don't know any respect for their elders. I'm the one that makes it possible for them to learn, or see their friends, or play their sports, but no one ever thanks me." The bus driver grumbled to herself.

"Crystal, you've been on your phone this whole time. Who's texting you?" Erica finally made her voice heard after spending most of lunch trying to talk and getting minimal responses in return. Jealousy over the perceived person on the other side of a text chain was laced in her voice.

"I'm not texting anyone." Crystal shot back, her tone fierce enough to make Erica recoil.

"So what are you doing? Playing a game or something?" Erica tried looking over Crystal's shoulder. It looked like some sort of stats screen or something.

"It doesn't concern you Erica. Don't make me repeat myself, or I promise you'll regret it."

Erica could tell Crystal meant serious business. She had a wild look in her eyes that Erica had rarely ever seen. The Black haired girl nodded, but couldn't help wondering what was so important on Crystal's phone.

The bell finally rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"Come on Erica, we have gym class next. I'm sure it will be more fun than any we've ever had." The wicked gleam in Crystal's eye remained.

Erica followed, but began thinking of trying to see what was on Crystal's phone. If her best friend was planning some big event, or a prank on someone she didn't want to be left out. She didn't want to be on the receiving end either.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby SnowServal1 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Oh? Is Crystal about to get her just desserts?
SnowServal1

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:43 pm

I got to admit - I didn't see this sort of twist coming up. I wonder what'll Crystal - or her friend - will do next.
Junketh71

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Junketh71 wrote:I got to admit - I didn't see this sort of twist coming up. I wonder what'll Crystal - or her friend - will do next.

I'm glad I could surprise you. Hopefully I'll be able to keep people intrigued as the rest of the story plays out. I'm planning to have the next part out soon
Nobody14
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories