The Tomboy (WG, Bimbo/IQ loss, mild slob)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Tomboy (WG, Bimbo/IQ loss, mild slob)

Postby Google555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:59 am

Thanks for the update, this is one of the best new stories on the site in a long time hands down.
Google555

Postby troutminibus » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 pm

(A/N: Sorry for the wait, I've had a lot going on lately and couldn't find much time to work on the story. I also lost my story outline thanks to my old laptop, so I guess I'm just winging it. Thanks for reading.)

When Daniel got back from work, he found Mickey on the front porch, smoking. She wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," said Daniel. Mickey took a long drag of her cigarette, and they were both silent for a moment.

"About last night..." said Mickey, "I honestly don't remember, but I'm pretty sure I acted like an idiot."

Daniel shook his head.

"No, not at all, don't worry about it," he said. He opened the front door, and gestured for Mickey to come inside. She shook her head.

Over the next week, Mickey continued to keep her distance from Daniel. He was frustrated to have their relationship backslide like this, but he also had plenty to console him. Mickey was starting to pick up some very unhealthy habits. Now that she couldn't ride her bike, she didn't really go out.

She just sat around playing video games, doodling in a sketchbook, and- best of all- eating. She was running through the snacks and frozen foods in Daniel's house at an alarming rate, and he replenished them without comment.

Daniel never saw Mickey drink water, only soda. It was too soon for any of this to have a substantial effect on her waistline, but if she kept lazing around and stuffing herself then she was going to balloon up pretty quickly.

Daniel did feel a little bad for Mickey. She seemed mopey, and he was pretty sure that depression was contributing to her lack of motivation. On the other hand, he thought, she could get off her ass at any time. He was just taking advantage of her existing laziness.

Daniel decided not to bother Mickey. With nothing else to do, she was bound to go back to hanging out with him sooner or later. Despite careful observation, he saw no signs that she was making any progress on her job hunt, let alone finding somewhere else to live.

His patience paid off when he returned home from work the following Monday, and discovered Mickey tipsy and eating Hot Pockets on the couch- beer in one hand, plate of food in the other. He walked up to her, and saw that she had been crying.

"Hey dude," she said, talking with her mouth full.

"Hey," said Daniel. "I don't want to bother you," he continued, "but is everything okay?"

"It's whatever. Just more of the same. I'm eating too much, I'm drinking too much, I'm not getting anything done.I used to want things. I used to have ambitions," said Mickey.

"You know, you're really hard on yourself. Beating yourself up isn't going to fix any of your problems. I really do think you just need time," said Daniel.

"Thanks," said Mickey. For the first time Daniel could remember, there was no trace of sarcasm in her voice. She popped another Hot Pocket in her mouth. "You're probably the only person I've met in this town who doesn't judge me," she said. She laughed awkwardly, like she was uncomfortable with being so sincere.

"Thank you. It's nice to hear that. Especially since I kind of thought you were mad at me," said Daniel.

"I mean, I was pissed at you. For... enabling me, I guess. Letting me drink too much or whatever. But I should take care of my own shit, that's not your job," said Mickey.

"You're drinking right now. Should I stop you?" asked Daniel. Mickey took a swig of her beer.

"No. Shut up," she said. But when she looked over at Daniel, she was smiling.

Daniel and Mickey ended up spending the rest of the evening playing video games on Daniel’s console. At first, Mickey was beating Daniel pretty badly, but as she continued to drink he gained the upper hand. And, as he kept her well-supplied with snacks, she kept getting distracted by the food.

"You can really eat, huh?" said Daniel. He knew it was a risk to draw attention to Mickey's rapidly increasing appetite, but he was wondering how she felt about it.

"Yeahhhh, I guess... I used to be busy with school, on my bike all the time... I didn't even buy food like this," she said.

"But you like it?" said Daniel.

"I mean, soon I gotta stop pigging out like this, but right now I'm having fun. Like, whoa, this is what I was missing out on," she said.

After he deemed Mickey too impaired to notice, Daniel brought her a weed-laced cookie, which she started happily munching on.

"If you want to be a pig, you can be a pig. I'd still like you," said Daniel.

"Shuttup, I'm not gonna be a pig," slurred Mickey. She started giggling. After losing to Daniel for the third time in a row, she put down the controller and laid down across his lap.

Daniel grabbed a Dorito from a nearby open bag, and put one in Mickey’s mouth. She scarfed it down, and they sat there like that, him feeding her snacks, until Mickey fell asleep.

They settled into a routine. If Daniel was around during the day, Mickey would be her usual prickly self. But they spent evenings together, and as Mickey got more intoxicated, she got friendlier too. She didn’t always end up being touchy-feely with Daniel, but she did always stuff herself with junk food, so Daniel was more than satisfied.

It seemed like Mickey spent most of her days napping, eating, and messing around on her computer. As far as she knew, this was only temporary, but to Daniel this signalled that she would take well to the fat, docile life he had planned for her.

Whatever ambitions she’d had before, she was clearly best suited to being a dumb, lazy hog. He just needed to find a way to get rid of her lingering hostility and residual sense of independence.

Soon enough, Mickey’s new habits started to show on her body. Her upper arms had been bony before, and now they were getting a bit flabby. Her formerly angular, androgynous face was also starting to look rounder and softer.

And although her men’s jeans were still baggy overall, they were not cut to accommodate Mickey’s growing butt and thighs. Still, Daniel was frustrated by Mickey’s mostly figure-hiding clothes, which made it much harder to see any other progress. Eventually, he wanted to get her to wear clothes that showed off her body, but he didn’t have that kind of leverage yet.

While Daniel was at the grocery store, picking up some ice cream for Mickey, he noticed a security camera out of the corner of his eye. When he got home, he ordered a small, discreet camera off of the internet. It would definitely be easier to control Mickey and alter her behavior if he could see what she was doing in her room. More pertinently, he would be able to watch her undress.

Daniel knew that his manipulative treatment of Mickey was leading him down a dark path- this was definitely an invasion of privacy- but he found that he didn’t really care. She would learn to see things his way, he thought. She would be happier as his tubby girlfriend than as a starving artist. She just didn’t know it yet. He still felt a twinge of guilt buying the camera, but he had the feeling that it was the last such twinge he was ever going to feel.

When the camera came a few days later, Daniel went into Mickey’s room while she was asleep on the couch. He hid the camera, and set it up so that he could view the feed from his laptop and his phone. The next morning, he saw Mickey naked for the first time.

As she took off the oversized shirt and basketball shorts she’d been wearing, Daniel could see the full extent of the damage he’d done to her figure. Her panties cut into her fattened, jiggly thighs and butt, and she’d acquired both a muffin top and a bloated beer belly.

When she took off her tight sports bra, Daniel was delighted to see that it had been disguising bigger, heavier tits. The picture wasn’t quite as as clear as he would’ve liked, but Daniel was pretty sure that he could make out stretch marks.

Mickey was still only a little overweight, but she had a small frame, and the added fat was already causing a seismic shift in her appearance. She no longer had the skinny, boyish body she’d had when she first moved in with Daniel. Now, she looked like any other pudgy, big-assed college girl who’d started overindulging after leaving home. For the first time in her life, she was developing curves.

-

Mickey, for her part, did not remain totally oblivious to these changes. When she first brought up her weight gain, she and Daniel were hanging out in the living room, and she was drinking and stuffing her face as per usual.

“God,” she said, “I’m turning into such a cow.”

“What? No you’re not,” said Daniel.

“I am! I hate it. I used to like how I looked, and now I’m getting fat. I have this gross squishy mom ass now, and these… udders,” she said.

Daniel shrugged.

“You’re not fat,” he said. Mickey scowled, but a moment later she put a handful of Cheetos in her mouth.

“I can’t stop eating all this crap! It’s like I’m addicted!” she said, once again talking with her mouth full.

“I mean, if it bothers you that much, you could exercise more. Or get your own groceries,” said Daniel.

Mickey sighed.

“I want to, I really do, but I’m just so fucking tired,” she said. A Cheeto fell between her breasts, and she absentmindedly fished it out and ate it.

More and more, Daniel wished he didn’t have to deal with the relatively sober, lucid version of Mickey. It was too much complaining. He liked her best when she was drunk, high, and completely stupid.

What he really wanted was for her to be that way all of the time. He imagined bringing her to one of Jake’s get-togethers once the school year started again, as a fat, giggly airhead. Totally unrecognizable.

He would have to think about how to accomplish that in the long term, but he was at least happy with the boozy, drugged-up version of Mickey he got that night. She had started out already bloated, and by the end of the evening she was fumbling with the button on her jeans. Daniel reached over and unbuttoned them for her, and then poked her in the belly.

“Huh, maybe you are getting a little chubby,” he said.

“Noooo,” said Mickey. She started to say something else, but was interrupted by her own loud belch.

Daniel, feeling bold, grabbed the roll of flab that was forming under her tits.

“Yeah, seems like you’re turning into a little fatty,” he said. Mickey squealed.

“Stop being mean,” she said plaintively.

“I’m not being mean, I’m just stating facts. It seems like you enjoy getting fat, otherwise you’d stop pigging out on junk food,” said Daniel. He started rubbing Mickey’s belly, and she moaned.

“Nooo… just can’t stop myself,” she said. Then she burped again.

“That’s for sure,” said Daniel.

-

The next day, Daniel got up even earlier than usual. He was making breakfast for Mickey. He also planned to spike it with a very small amount of sedative. Over time, he planned to increase the dosage, and then he could have the stupid, pliant, intoxicated Mickey whenever he wanted. He thought about adding an appetite enhancer too, but she didn’t seem to be having any problems on that front.

So after Daniel left for work, Mickey discovered a huge portion of bacon, eggs, and syrupy french toast, along with a note indicating that it was all for her. She cleaned her plate without suspecting a thing.

After a few days of these breakfasts, Daniel started to notice a difference. Mickey’s complaining had slowed down, and in fact she often had trouble holding up her end of the conversation at all.

She kept trailing off in the middle of a thought, and once she did that she was easily distracted with food. She was generally drowsy, and seemed to be having trouble even with her usual sedentary pastimes of video games and drawing.

One night, Daniel opened up her laptop to find a number of revealing Google searches:

“am i geting dumber”

“getting fat and stupid”

“why i hungry and tired”

Despite this, she didn’t seem to suspect Daniel at all. After all, Daniel was her source of room and board, not to mention friendship and comfort. He didn’t mind that she wasn’t getting a job, or that she laid around all day, or that she didn’t pay for any of the groceries she ate.

She was getting used to the life Daniel had constructed for her. Going back to normal would be difficult. Soon, Daniel thought, he could start taking more advantage of the power he wielded over Mickey. Once she was totally, definitively dependent on him, he’d be able to treat her however he wanted.

In fact, that very night, Daniel took a step he’d been wanting to take for a long time. While rubbing Mickey’s overstuffed gut, an activity that had become normal for the two of them, he let his hands slide upward to her breasts. She didn’t react, so he started pulling off her shirt entirely. Mickey turned to look at him.

“Uhhh… I can do it,” she said.

Daniel laughed. This was what her formerly prickly, standoffish behavior was reduced to now. It was more like the whining of a toddler than anything else. He found it cute. Mickey finished taking off her shirt, and then she pulled off her sports bra. Her breasts had grown a little since Daniel last checked, and they felt surprisingly heavy.

“My boobs are too big…” she mumbled.

“I like them,” said Daniel. He leaned closer to her, and she leaned closer to him. In the end, it was Mickey who went in for a wet, sloppy kiss.
troutminibus

Postby hacheemachee » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:21 pm

This is just fantastic, man. Absolutely loving it! Drunk and dumb, giggly and jiggly - what a great combo. Looking forward to Mickey becoming a happier, sillier, airheaded, boozy little marshmallow.
hacheemachee

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:32 am

This was very fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:05 am

I'm so happy to see that this story has gotten a new addition! Can't wait to see what's in store for Mickey!
audipwr87

Postby Google555 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:12 pm

Happy to see this one continue, thanks for the update.
Google555

Postby Anon4CM » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:25 pm

I’m really enjoying this.

I know it’s your story… but I think it’s in line with your themes. Would love really in depth description of just how her body is changing… descriptions of sagging breasts, larger areolae, maybe hairy armpits and pussy etc if that’s your thing.

Really hot. Thanks again
Anon4CM

Postby troutminibus » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:46 am

Since Mickey had already taken off her top, Daniel went to pull down her cargo shorts, which she'd already unbuttoned earlier in the evening. Last to go were her undersized black panties, which cut into her sides and emphasized her love handles. Her body was pale and flabby all over, and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She had big, puffy nipples, and Daniel was reminded of her past comment about her “udders”. As Daniel thrust into her plump, unshaven pussy, Mickey's belly wobbled. Daniel groped at Mickey's soft body, feeling every extra pound he'd added to her frame. He could feel the cellulite on her ass, and the stretch marks on the skin of her thighs. He remembered how bony and firm she'd felt the night he'd carried her into his house. Mickey moaned, and Daniel squeezed her belly.

"You're my fat little piggy," he said.

“Yeahh…” said Mickey dazedly.

Daniel couldn't believe that he had finally gotten with Mickey. He'd never felt so attracted to someone in his entire life. And yet, he still wanted more from her.

-

A few months later, Daniel was at home, waiting for Mickey to wake up. It was Saturday, so he wasn't at school- classes had started back up again, and he was excited by the prospect of soon getting to introduce Mickey to her old peers.

He’d picked up a box of donuts for her, one of her favorite breakfasts. Mickey stumbled in from her bedroom, yawning. She was, undeniably, getting fat. Her flabby, always-bloated gut formed a visible dome even under her baggy shirt. Her breasts had ballooned in size, to the point where her old sports bras no longer fit. She hadn’t bought any new clothes, so she was forced to go braless, her heavy, matronly tits bouncing with every step.

Her old jeans wouldn’t even fit over her pillowy thighs anymore, much less button, so today she was wearing basketball shorts. Even those were now stretched tight over her chunky, jiggling shelf of an ass, which was complemented by saddlebags that made her lower half look even wider.

Before Mickey moved in with Daniel, a casual observer could have mistaken her for a boy, but now, thought Daniel, she was more likely to be mistaken for a woman pregnant with her third child.

Mickey plunked herself down on a chair by the counter, and started in on the donuts. Daniel poured her a glass of heavy cream from the fridge, which she gulped from in between bites. As he watched her eat, he noted how her face had changed.

She now had chubby cheeks, and a double chin that wobbled as she crammed a chocolate donut into her mouth. She had a vacant look in her eyes, and while she was still cute, her features now had a dopey, bovine quality to them.

"Morning, tubby,” said Daniel.

“Don’call me that,” said Mickey through a mouthful of donut. Daniel slid the box of donuts away from her.

“Guess you don’t want the rest of these,” he said. Mickey reached forward, flailing.

“Why’re you so meannnn,” she whined. Daniel shrugged.

“Payback, I guess,” he said. "You never had any problem being rude to me."

"I-" Mickey started to say, but Daniel popped a donut into her mouth and she resumed eating. She was already getting frosting and creme all over her face. He loved how messy of an eater she was, just an undignified hog with no restraint. He kept feeding Mickey donuts, until finally she'd devoured the entire box.

"Good girl," he said.

"Thanksh," mumbled Mickey, who was still chewing on her last donut.

Daniel crossed over to Mickey's side of the table, and reached over to rub her belly.

"You know," he said, "now that we're together, I've been thinking that I would really appreciate it if you dressed in a more feminine way."

"Huh?" said Mickey.

"I mean, the entire time I've known you, I don't think I've ever seen you wear a skirt," said Daniel.

Mickey pouted.

"This is how I wanna dress," she said.

"Those clothes don't even fit you anymore. And with everything I do for you, are you really going to complain? I never ask you for anything," said Daniel.

"I guess…" said Mickey.

"It'll be fun, I'll take you shopping. You haven't gone anywhere in ages," said Daniel.

Mickey paused, seemingly considering it.

“Can we get food at the mall?” she asked.

“Of course,” said Daniel.

“Well… okay,” said Mickey.

-

Daniel brought Mickey to the mall, and helped her pick out her new wardrobe. He steered her to the girliest clothing in stock, and made sure everything was in a size that just barely fit. She wasn’t the most enthusiastic, but she was willing to go along with whatever Daniel wanted. Lately she’d been spending an increasing amount of time staring into space, her mouth hanging slightly open.

Their first stop was to buy lingerie. Mickey now needed to wear supportive, padded underwire bras, which made her breasts look even bigger.

“I hate having huge boobies,” she mumbled as she picked up a leopard-patterned bra.

Then came the rest of her clothes. She tried on outfits in the changing room, and periodically came out to model things for him- a crop top that said "princess", pastel yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination, a cow-print tank top with a pair of short shorts her ass hung out of.

Afterwards, they went to the makeup store. As it turned out, Mickey was pretty bad at applying makeup, but Daniel liked the sloppy, overdone effect. It made her look dumb and slutty, especially with the bright colors Daniel encouraged her to use. When they walked out, she was wearing bright blue eyeshadow and red lipstick, with heavy eyeliner and mascara.

Mickey's hair had gotten longer and shaggier, but it still wasn't in a particularly feminine style. So they headed to the salon, where Mickey got a bob that emphasized the roundness of her face. Then, Daniel decided that she should dye her hair blonde, with hot pink highlights.

“I dunno. It’s kinda like, little girl hair,” said Mickey as they exited the salon.

“You look like a big girl to me,” said Daniel.

“If you say so,” said Mickey, apparently missing the joke entirely.

Finally, Daniel had her change into one of the outfits he’d bought: a pink strapless minidress printed with cherries, with a pair of red high heels. The dress clung tightly to every roll of fat, and showed copious amounts of cleavage. Her doughy arms and thighs were on full display.

Mickey bore almost no resemblance to her former self, having completely transformed from a skinny tomboy into an obese bimbo. If she was embarrassed by her new appearance, Daniel couldn’t tell. She had a dopey look on her face, and was absentmindedly jiggling her own belly.

However, the high heels were difficult for Mickey to walk in, and her clumsiness got the better of her. She tripped over her own feet, toppled backwards onto her well-padded rear, and farted loudly. A few passerby in the mall stopped to look at her. Daniel snickered, and helped Mickey up before smacking her on her butt, which wobbled like jello. She was mopey for a minute, but when they reached the food court she cheered up considerably.

Mickey got enough food for two people at the food court’s Wendy’s, which Daniel watched her eat enthusiastically. She was smearing her lipstick with grease and spilling food on her new dress, making smacking and snorting noises as she stuffed her pudgy face with bacon burgers and french fries. Daniel smiled. He was proud of his creation.

“You enjoying your food, tubs?” he said.

“Yeah! I was soooo hungry,” Mickey replied.
troutminibus

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

Hey! A new chapter! Cool!
Junketh71

Postby Google555 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:06 am

Great addition, can’t wait to see what’s next.
Google555

PreviousNext

Return to Stories