Work Weight by jose4857 (Weight gain/loss, IQ drop, etc.)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Work Weight by jose4857 (Weight gain/loss, IQ drop, etc.

Postby jose4857 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:15 pm

As always, thanks, everyone!

Chapter 12 Goes On:

As Polly settled in for the night again, Allie was dealing with her own nightmare.

“Mommy, wake up, we’re hungry.”

Allie let out a belch and woke up to two giggling twin boys, she gave off an awkward smile before sitting up on her mattress.

“Boys, mommy’s really tired can’t this wait til later?”

Allie was met back with two pairs of puppy eyes, “But it’s almost noon and we haven’t even had breakfast yet.”

The hefty 400-pound mom sighed before standing up, grabbing her diaper as well to avoid giving her sons a peep show. Allie ordered the boys out to make herself decent, changing her wet Pampers for a pair of peach boy shorts and keeping her dark red tank top on. She waddled her way to the kitchen and saw her adorable sons waiting for food.

Allie simply grabbed two pop tarts and handed one to each of them, “Enjoy guys!”

The kids made gross faces and set the junk food down, “Can’t we have eggs and toast or some fruit? These things are gross and expired!”

“We ain’t got no eggs and the toaster broke,” Allie ate her own pop tarts, “Sides this is not no restaurant so eat your breakfast!”

The boys groaned but ate the sugar snacks, making Allie smile. She didn’t have a lot of backbone or confidence but ordering her sons around let her use the little bit of authority she had left.

“Can’t eat too many of these or we’re gonna like mom.”

“You’re right, bet her fat butt broke the toaster.”

Allie turned crimson at that comment, “Hey! You watch your mouths!”

“Sorry mom,” the duo uttered with fake tears in their eyes.

Fooling their mother, Allie took a seat and motioned them over. Each had plenty of space on her tubby thighs and hugged her fat belly.

“I’m sorry guys, things have been tough with your dad working so much and me stuck at home a lot,” Allie smiled and squeezed them, “It’ll get better once we get my food stamps next month.”

“Guess you shouldn’t have eaten so many customers' food huh?”

Allie blushed at this truth. She had been making minimum wage at a local diner and enjoyed taking their leftovers whenever she could. After a crazy lunch rush, Allie felt her stomach growling for some food and she pounced on someone’s meal. Her boss fired her immediately after she apologized to the customer.

“Yea but your daddy made it pretty clear he preferred me at home anyways,” Allie kissed each boy on the cheek, “Why don't you boys head to your room and play there, but no breaking anything!”

The boys took off running, worrying Allie but she decided to focus on her housework. For the next couple of hours, she scrubbed, brushed, and wiped everything down. Her bulk made things harder, especially when bending down for anything. While cleaning under her mattress, Allie pulled a pair of skimpy undies with the name Jasmine inscribed.

“Hello sweetie,” Veronica announced her arrival and caught a sniveling Allie on the floor, “Oh my, what happened Big Allie?”

“Anthony’s a two-timer!” Allie shouted throwing the panties on the floor, “We got two kids and a home together, why’d he do this?”

Veronica pulled her baby sister into a hug, “Oh honey, I don’t think it’s as serious as you think. Men are like that at times, wanting someone with a tighter butt or not so saggy breasts.”

Allie looked at Veronica’s firm and athletic build, “Wouldn’t happen to you though…”

“Well of course not, it’s more of a fat girl’s problem,” Veronica then looked Allie up and down, “When was the last time you got all sexy for him anyways?”

Allie sighed at this, “It’s been a while…I just been so tired with the boys and cleaning. He comes home and just wants dinner then goes to watch tv. I tried doing something in the kitchen, but umm I broke the toaster.” Allie blushed at this last bit wondering how her kids knew about that.

“Maybe I should lose a little weight, then I could wear panties like those.”

Veronica burst into a laughing fit, making Annie pout and cross her husky arms over her heavy chest. “It’s not that funny, I was skinnier than you before.”

“Hahaha-sorry-hahaha it’s just tough to believe, feels like a lifetime ago.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Allie whimpered, “He says he likes me fat but I donna know maybe I got too big?”

Veronica disagreed at this, “Boys bring that in here please!” Two muscular men carried a bedframe into Allie’s bedroom, smiling at Allie who gave off a nervous hello.

Allie tugged at Veronica a bit and whispered, “You coulda said something about guys being here…I like to be presentable for company.”

“Allie, you keep your panties in check around other guys. I’d hate to tell Anthony that his baby momma isn’t loyal.”

Allie mumbled out an apology at this, missing the irony of the situation. Despite Anthony’s infidelity, she felt an obligation to stay faithful and hope he would end things with this Jasmine.

After thanking the men, Veronica went to work giving Allie the sexy-for-a-fat-girl look. This included a one sleeve teal top with a daisy in the middle and hot pink short leggings that barely made it a third of the way down her thunder thighs. A modest amount of makeup highlighted her face with the cherry red lipstick standing out.

“I’ll be taking my nephews off your hands for the weekend so you and Anthony can rekindle a bit of your old spark. Remember to be sweet and sexy for him, you can tell him about the underwear but don’t get all mopey about it.”

“I’m home baby cheeks,” Anthony announced an hour later, “Damn dinner smells really good!”

“Hope you’re hungry for two big meals lover boy…”

Anthony’s jaw dropped at the fat bombshell that was waiting for him in the kitchen. The outfit emphasized her heavy body and brought out a bimbo quality in Allie.

Allie giggled at his response and tugged him along for dinner. She ate in her usual sloppy manner and the pair were happy to feed each other, Allie purposely dropped bits of food on her chest for him to suck off.

She giggled when Anthony carried her off to bed bridal style. The boy had put on some weight himself but used the gym to bulk up, making him one of few people who could actually carry Allie.

Anthony saw Jasmine’s undies, “Umm Allie I—”

Allie cut him off with a deep kiss, “Forget about it, I know I been all dowdy and whiny for a while but imma make a better effort to be your woman.”

Anthony smiled at this, “It was just a one-time thing honest, I’m crazy about you thickums. Crazy enough to get married even.”

Allie pounced on her lover, enjoying the night of passion, and feeling sexy for the first time in a while. The pair cuddled after their mating session, Anthony’s hand inside Allie’s nighttime diaper to massage her booty.

Allie giggled and stared at her engagement ring, a plastic piece from a vending machine. The former CEO thought it was perfect, not caring that it wasn’t even a simple band.

“Pretty sure after tonight the twins are gonna have a baby sister to play with,” Anthony mumbled while kissing Allie’s neck.

Allie purred at this, “We could get them, and Veronica then get married this weekend,” she made a pleading face at her man, “My three fellas, a bun in the oven, and the sister who made all this possible…sounds like a fairytale wedding!”

“Allie?”

The girl woke up spooked as Veronica gave her a gentle shake, she sighed with relief at seeing her chubby body and her normal room. While dream Allie seemed fine with a crappy living, she still felt something was off and wanted to get better.

“I need you to go shower and then we’ll have a little meeting with Polly okay?”

Pointless to argue, Allie took off for the bathroom and was naked when Polly showed up.

Her hands shot to her breasts and crotch, “Hey! Wait your turn!”

“Veronica wants us to shower together for safety. We’re pretty clumsily and short now so she said so.”

Allie whimpered but hopped in the shower, Polly followed suit once she was naked. The girls couldn’t help but look at each other’s bodies.

“Jeez that’s a fat butt,” Allie mumbled.

“S-S-Shut up cow tits!” Polly shot back.

“At least I can wear a real bra,” Allie teased, “Don’t worry I’m sure the tween section has plenty of training bras for those little things.”

“Yeah I’m sure those udders look real good with your Pampers,” Polly countered.

“What’s going on in there?! Hurry your fat asses up!” Veronica shouted.

The girls shouted an apology and finished their shower in silence, annoyed with each other but scared of Veronica.

The two were wrapped in towels and on their way to get dressed until Veronica spoke, “Girls have a seat on the couch first, we need to talk now.”

Each of them tucked their towels a bit and plopped down on the cushions. Veronica was nice enough to give them a tray with heroes and large glasses of soda for breakfast. Midbite of their sandwiches, they notice someone had stepped into the living room.

Both girls blushed as Veronica, “Don’t be shy girls…you remember Naomi, right?”
jose4857

Re: Work Weight by jose4857 (Weight gain/loss, IQ drop, etc.

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:17 am

Things will be getting exciting now, I bet!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Stories