Taken Down a Size - by Sculpted (BR, Downgrade, SW, WL/WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Taken Down a Size - by Sculpted (BR, Downgrade, SW, WL/W

Postby Thetorss679 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:07 am

Also, im interested in Mike’s development as well now. I wonder if the drugs affected his penis size as well. If so, if wonder how much smaller he is than Peter now. This is humiliating for him as well to go from body builder to overweight, even worse if he lost some penis inches in the process
Thetorss679

Postby Sculpted » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:11 am

The first few weeks were the hardest, as the drugs cleared out of Katy’s system. Her weekly visits to Dr. Fitts resulted in the hardest cravings, as she had to continue to pretend she was Beth to prevent what she feared could lead to reinstitutionalization. As the drugs wore off, it became easier to fend off against the idea that she was still delusional that just the sight of the doctor brought on. Early on, Maria managed to intercept a food delivery Katy had ordered in secret, which resulted in her phone being taken away.

In many ways, Katy felt like a child, being told when and what to eat, made to clean the house as much as her body would allow, and receiving punishments for bad behavior. Maria’s motherly personality was on display more often than her friendly nature as Katy struggled against her lethargy and newfound addiction to food. Peter tried to limit his interaction with Katy as much as possible, not sure what to say to the girl outside of smalltalk, for fear of sticking his foot in his mouth.

Mike, meanwhile, went out of his way to see Katy when he came for Peter’s training sessions, often helping her with her duties as an excuse to chat. The two rekindled their bond, though neither would admit it due to their self-consciousness of their own bodies. Having each suffered at the hands of Beth gave them more in common than they’d ever had, and without the superficial attraction, they got to know each other much better over time.

After months of small meals, staring at her old self with each bite, Katy once again began to appreciate food for what it was, rather than as an emotional crutch. Her mobility returned, and as the scale struggled less and less under her weight, she began to feel more like Katy Worx, despite still being a far cry from a tall, busty model. Maria had convinced her to take daily photos of her progress, which she occasionally flipped through, amazed at how far she’d gotten. Though she’d never imagine being happy with the readout she saw on the scale, the day she broke back under 200lbs was cause for celebration.

Katy ran downstairs, shouting excitedly for Maria, who rushed up from the basement covered in sweat. There was still a stark contrast between Maria’s toned body, barely concealed in workout clothes, and Katy’s soft, hidden physique. “What!” Maria shouted, concerned that something terrible had happened.

Presenting her body as though there had been a miraculous change overnight, Katy proudly announced her new weight, 198lbs. Maria threw her arms out and hugged her exciting friend, happy to finally be able to latch her arms around her body. “Congratulations! I am so proud of you, Katy!” She exclaimed, wiggling her shoulders for emphasis.

With the excitement over, Katy sighed. “I’m still fat though. And I feel like my weight loss is slowing down.”

Maria tried to keep Katy’s spirits light by contrasting the girl’s displeasure with her own happiness. “Nothing happens overnight! I am sure you did not become a porosenok in a week. You are so close though!” She beamed, but Katy only seemed confused by the comment.

“Become a princess overnight? What do you—“ Her question was interrupted by a shout from downstairs.

“That dumb bitch!” It was Peter, who sounded remarkably enthused as his rapid footsteps were heard climbing up to meet them. “She finally fucked up!”

Both Katy and Maria stared at him, dumbfounded. Katy had all but stopped thinking about Beth as she focused on her own weight loss, having decided that it was pointless to remind herself of her hatred until she could do something about it. Maria tried not to think of her, but Beth had managed to grow Katy Worx into a phenomenon, expanding her reach beyond Instagram to a popular podcast, the occasional advertisement in magazines and on buses, and even landing a couple of small but well-received acting roles. For Maria, who left the house often, and spent much of her free time online, Katy Worx had become impossible to avoid.

“Beth! She linked her phone to the Macbook. It’s a whole new avenue, Calls, texts, every time her phone rings it pops up on the screen. It’s a whole new avenue! I’d just about lost hope—“ He cringed as the words came out of his mouth. It was something he’d wanted to keep from Katy, that she may never reclaim her throne again. Still, the news seemed enough to hide his apprehensions, evident by the smile plastered on her face.

“So? Do you have anything yet?” Katy asked, impatiently.

“Not yet, she literally just did it, but give it some time.” Peter replied, not sounding as defeated as his first admission of having come up with nothing in his search. He seemed eager, hopeful.

Katy was excited by the news, but looked down at her still-rounded body. “I have to speed this up. Nobody’s gonna believe Katy Worx became a fat girl.”

Maria hugged her husband and kissed him on the cheek. “You are a genius!” She remarked before turning to Katy. “My brilliant husband will take care of that bitch. You keep concentrating on your stomach. Maybe Mike could help you?”

Katy smiled at the thought. As afraid as she still was at the idea of exercise, she thought it would be nice to get to spend more time with her ex-boyfriend. They decided to begin her return to the gym the next day as Peter excitedly headed back for the basement.

The gym would prove even more difficult than Katy had even imagined. Just walking around enough to clean already drained her, and as she and Mike quickly discovered, she had recovered somewhat from the damaging effects of the drugs, but not enough for vigorous activity. The two decided on aquatic therapy, Mike joining Katy in her XL one-piece swimsuit for light exercise in the pool. Katy had learned in her time at the house that she could only wade out a few feet from the pool’s steps before her diminished height was submerged in water, leaving Mike to demonstrate the activities from further out. Though he wouldn’t admit it, the light exercise strained his own muscles nearly as much as Katy’s.

Exhausted after a short workout, Katy and Mike found themselves face to face as she sat on the edge of the pool, staring at each other like awkward teenagers. Mike leaned in first, but Katy closed her eyes and met his lips. They only kissed briefly before Mike pulled away, seemingly embarrassed. It was clear to both of them that the drugs had damaged more than just their bodies. The combination of sputtering hormones and no longer being pinnacles of attraction left them shy and apprehensive about intimacy, as displayed by Katy’s burning cheeks as she watched Mike rise out of the water.

Things continued to progress in much the same way. Katy slowly shed pounds, finally stalling near her previous weight around 150lbs, Peter continued to run his fruitless surveillance while his wife tended to her online presence, and Mike and Katy’s relationship progressed until they were comfortable enough to consider themselves together once again.

When it seemed she had become as good a version of herself as possible, a plump little girl with a cherubic face, painfully flat chest, and little of Katy Worx’ passion for achievement, Katy decided it best that she move in with her boyfriend. Maria was sad to see her go, though Peter put up no arguments. Maria was happy to keep Katy on as her generously-paid maid, and Peter continued training with Mike, though he needed the assistance less and less. To her friends, Katy was Katy, but to the world she seemed helplessly stuck as Beth StClair.

“Did you get it?” The apple-shaped brunette asked her chunky boyfriend, reaching out for the bottle of low-calorie dressing he held.

“You should know by now you don’t even have to ask, beautiful.” Mike responded kindly, taking his seat across from her to start on his strip of salmon.

“You’re the best, honey.” Katy said, leaning as far over the high table as she could from her seat for a kiss. Her eyes drifted off behind Mike, prompting him to turn around and catch what caught her attention. A young woman, trim, tan, and busty, sat perched atop her boyfriend’s chiseled physique with her camera held high over her head.

“God. I’d do anything to look like them.” Katy sighed, her eyes only tearing away from the attractive couple to answer her ringing phone.

“It’s Peter.” She said, before answering. “Hey Peter, what’s up?”

Mike could hear Peter through Katy’s receiver, he was so loud and frantic. “I’ve got it, Katy! She fucked up. I figured it all out! You’ve gotta come to the house, we’re gonna get her back. We’re gonna get YOU back!”

The end.
Last edited by Sculpted on Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby Sculpted » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:18 am

Well, with the story winding down, it seemed time to call and end to what I guess is book 1.

Stats because I'm a nerd, 266 pages @ ~150k word count. Which is absolutely silly. Never intended to be a novel, but I enjoyed (almost) every bit of it, and I'm really thankful for everyone that read and commented. I'm sure it's not how anyone expected, or even wanted, it to end, but I feel good about it.

I suspect the sequel will be, Taken up a Size (but maybe not). Expect a reveal of the mysterious company, along with well-deserved revenge, old characters and new, and probably a good deal more types of transformations.

This was a neat experience, I think I like writing!
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:28 am

This is amazing!! So Katy got back with Mike and now they have a better relationship than ever before now that it isn't based on shallowly based on looks. Katy looks a lot better but is still a little bit overweight for her height, I wonder why she stopped losing weight? While it was ideal for her original height and build, it's still above-average for her current height. Though not necessarily a major thing since she doesn't need to be perfect if she already has someone to love her as is. Not only apparantly but according to Peter, Beth screwed up somehow and they got enough dirt on her that Peter believes they can turn things around, I am dying to know what's going to happen next! Will Beth finally receive Justice that's overdue? Or is this all a trap by Beth to finally eliminate a long-time thorn in her side?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:40 am

I liked it, it was a clean well timed ending for the story. Character growth all the way around. Though Cannibal Katy was by far the best ending, I can see how that might not be for some.

Im going to be really sad not seeing the updates and new chapters as I know you said a sequel may be coming-but I was really enjoying seeing the new chapters come up and then reading them. It feels like I lost a part of me with the story ending-but I will make some changes in that PDF booklet I sent-lol

But you did one of the best stories I have ever read, even if its ending on a positive note and with everyone being somewhat happy. This has been a joy and pleasure to read-and its just so sad seeing it end the way it has.
You are a remarkable writer and I look forward to reading everything in the future. From the bottom of my heart-thank you for such an enjoyable journey
Adobeman10

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:44 am

What PDF booklet?
ssj3gohan007

Postby Sculpted » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:15 am

I wouldn't say it ended on a positive note, per say. Maria and Peter certainly came out ahead, but Katy went from stupidly attractive millionaire that could charm her way into anything to losing her looks and depending on her friend for comparatively meager money. At the end of the day, she went through hell and learned to accept her new reality, but her last comment is a real subtleish hint at the hell she has to endure daily being just...average.

Plus, a sequel's a lot harder to write when your main characters are just torsos :lol:

And thanks, I'd be lying if I said I didn't keep refreshing the page to see the reactions.
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 am

Yes if you compare her to what she was at the start of the story, she has lost alot, but she is still better off than she was when she was having an identity crisis, fur sure.

Also her comment got me thinking, what if she betrays Maria and Peter for a chance to be good looking again? If say Beth offers her the chance to restore her if she helps her take Maria down, like secretly switching her pills for the "good stuff" or something. I wonder if Katy was desperate enough to be beautiful again to do something like that? :twisted:
ssj3gohan007

Postby Sculpted » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:03 pm

Well, the organization with which Beth worked is certaibly powerful, and will clearly have motivation to dispense of the troublesome Peter and Maria, so who knows!
Sculpted
Transformation Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:57 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Yes if you compare her to what she was at the start of the story, she has lost alot, but she is still better off than she was when she was having an identity crisis, fur sure.

Also her comment got me thinking, what if she betrays Maria and Peter for a chance to be good looking again? If say Beth offers her the chance to restore her if she helps her take Maria down, like secretly switching her pills for the "good stuff" or something. I wonder if Katy was desperate enough to be beautiful again to do something like that? :twisted:

Ooh, I do like that twist of her backstabbing Maria for a chance to be beautiful again-I can absolutely see that happening with her personality.
Adobeman10

PreviousNext

Return to Stories