Class Mates (DG, Chav)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Class Mates (DG, Chav)

Postby Robyn H » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:41 am

Well, I almost got the name right - at least as regards the pronunciation :)

Great to read a new chapter. I think Bex will be required to change her clothes (and her appearance) before the evening's out and she'll look and be required to behave in a very 'non-Rebecca' way if her secret is to remain secret. Will she get to enjoy it? If she does, then that might be the worst of it. It might be an idea to moderate her accent, too. In England (and perhaps elsewhere in the UK) nothing puts people in their place more than speaking with so-called 'received pronunciation' and inverse snobbery isn't unknown when 'posh' is punished.

thanks

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby fallenprincess » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:07 am

Another great chapter Grace, I wonder what Courtney has in store for poor Rebecca/Bex.
I almost expected Courtney to ‘save’ Rebecca from the boys, increasing her hold over her, but maybe that may happen when she comes to leave.
I look forward to the next one and the beginnings of the weekends activities xx
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby GraceFairway6 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Robyn H wrote:Well, I almost got the name right - at least as regards the pronunciation :)

Great to read a new chapter. I think Bex will be required to change her clothes (and her appearance) before the evening's out and she'll look and be required to behave in a very 'non-Rebecca' way if her secret is to remain secret. Will she get to enjoy it? If she does, then that might be the worst of it. It might be an idea to moderate her accent, too. In England (and perhaps elsewhere in the UK) nothing puts people in their place more than speaking with so-called 'received pronunciation' and inverse snobbery isn't unknown when 'posh' is punished.

thanks

R

fallenprincess wrote:Another great chapter Grace, I wonder what Courtney has in store for poor Rebecca/Bex.
I almost expected Courtney to ‘save’ Rebecca from the boys, increasing her hold over her, but maybe that may happen when she comes to leave.
I look forward to the next one and the beginnings of the weekends activities xx

Thanks for the kind words, both! I'm not giving anything away, and I hope that there are lots of surprises still to come, but from the sounds of it, you're thinking along similar lines to me, and that's a great sign!
GraceFairway6
Transformation Grand Master

Postby obviousagent » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:53 pm

Great update Grace, I can only echo the sentiments of Robyn H and fallenprincess. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
obviousagent

Postby GraceFairway6 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Hi everyone,
Here's a new instalment for you - I had a lot of fun writing it (especially picturing the real girl who inspired Rebecca in this situation), so I hope you enjoy it! I don't think the Friday night is getting off to too bad a start, personally...

---
5. A new outfit
---

Rebecca sat unhappy on Courtney’s sofa, perched right on the edge in order to touch as little of the room as she could.

It was - and she thought she was being charitable with this assessment - a dump. The walls were grimy, coated in peeling wallpaper from decades ago, and the TV was playing some reality show on a channel she’d never heard of. The scent of smoke hung in the air - there was an ashtray on the table in front of the sofa, with stale ash and old stubbed-out butts in a grey pile - and she could smell it acutely on the old sofa and the dirty armchair in the room’s corner.

She sat there, perched and feeling a little disgusted with her surroundings, waiting for Courtney to appear. She eventually did, a cigarette in her mouth, as she placed a glass of some kind of energy drink in front of her.

“This isn’t tea,” Rebecca said.

“I know, Bex - we’re all out, so this will have to do. Stop complaining, and get it fucking down you, for fuck’s sake.”

Rebecca took the can, and she sipped gingerly. It was sweet and both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time, but she didn’t want to have too much - she knew that this stuff was not good for you at all, and she wasn’t going to have a drop more if she could avoid it.

“Fuck me,” Courtney was annoyed, “you trying to make it last all weekend, Bex?”

Rebecca shot her a glance, and took a proper gulp from the can before placing it on the table, next to the ashtray. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand to get the taste away.

“Right,” she said, “we need to talk. What am I doing here - what do you want me to do?”

Courtney took a drag from her cigarette, and smoke escaped from her mouth as she spoke.

“Wouldn’t you like to know, Bex?” she smirked. “We’re just going to spend the weekend together, and you’ll do what I fucking tell you. Fuck me, surely even a thick bitch like you understands the rules?”

She moved over, taking a seat next to Rebecca on the sofa, and not-so-gently rapped on her head.

“Look, I’ll make it nice and simple for you, Bex - do what I fucking tell you, and I don’t tell everyone that you’re a lying fucking cheat. You got it?”

Rebecca grabbed Courtney’s hand, and shoved her away, anger in her eyes.

Courtney wasn’t put off - she smiled, and took another drag from her cigarette. This time, she exhaled it with focus, directing it towards Rebecca.

It had the desired reaction - Rebecca instinctively tried to bat away the smoke, flailing pathetically on the sofa. She glared at Courtney.

“What are you doing? I don’t want to go around with my clothes stinking of smoke.”

Courtney smiled, as she always did when annoying and upsetting Rebecca. But this time, she also had an ulterior motive in mind.

“Oh, excuse me, your highness - I’m sorry for smoking in my own fucking house. Well, if you don’t want your clothes to fucking stink, then you better fucking change them.”

“I’m not going home and getting another outfit just so you can ruin that one too, Courtney.”

Courtney smirked.

“God, you really are a stupid fucking bitch, aren’t you? I’ll spell it out for you - I don’t want you in any of your clothes around here. You’re spending the weekend on the estate - you’re going to fucking dress like it.”

Rebecca folded her arms and glared back.

“I don’t have any clothes like that, Courtney.”

“No? I do…

The posh girl looked disgusted at the proposition: “I’m not wearing your clothes - no way.”

“No?” Courtney shrugged. “Fine by me - after all, who wants to go to Oxbridge?”

Rebecca looked furious, but she held her tongue. Reluctantly - so reluctantly, she had to force her body to stand - she got to her feet and followed Courtney upstairs to her bedroom.

It was a similarly bleak room - entirely fitting of this entire house, Rebecca thought. An unmade bed, a wardrobe from before the Ark, a long grotty mirror, a depressing desk with yet another full ashtray on top and a few posters from groups Rebecca didn’t know on the walls - if she didn’t hate Courtney from the pit of her stomach, she could almost have felt sorry for her, living in a place like this.

Almost.

Courtney handed her a carrier bag: “You can put your clothes in here, Bex.”

Rebecca looked at the bag, and froze - could she possibly do this?

“Any fucking time today, Bex.”

Slowly, unhappily, she started to get undressed. She removed her boots and placed them inside the bag. Her black jeans and her top soon followed, and she soon was standing there in her bra and pants, feeling incredibly self-conscious. Courtney loved seeing the embarrassment and the shame in Rebecca’s face, and she wanted to amp it up even further.

“Doesn’t look like you’re done, Bex.”

“Please, Courtney,” she said, “I don’t need to wear your underwear.”

Courtney responded with another shrug and a casual smile, which said everything - she knew that she had the posh girl exactly where she wanted her, and Rebecca knew it too. The weight of her secret was hanging over her, and Courtney was clearly going to be delighted to remind her of it whenever she could.

She wasn’t happy, but she followed Courtney’s implicit orders. She took off her bra and, shame etched onto her face, she slipped the pants down her legs. She placed her underwear in the bag, and stood there naked, using one arm to cover her breasts and the other hand to cover her pussy.

Courtney stood her, arms folded and a smile on her face, happy to look at Rebecca as her discomfort grew. She had no interest in women, but this was a power thing - Rebecca had willingly stripped in front of the chav girl, and was now at her mercy, standing there in silence and watching as Courtney put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. Her focus was on the smoke, not Rebecca.

There were two ways this could go down. Rebecca might get fed up, and go to put her own clothes back on, but Courtney didn’t think she would.

And she was right.

“Are you going to give me any clothes, Courtney?”

Courtney smirked at her.

“I can’t fucking keep up with you, Bex - you say you won’t wear my clothes, and now you’re fucking begging for them. Which is it, bitch? You wanna dress like me?”

Rebecca knew that Courtney was trying to provoke her, trying to make her snap, but she wouldn’t let it happen. She had no good options, but she swallowed her pride and chose the least worst one:

“Please, Courtney, I want to wear your clothes.”

“You want to dress like a chav from the estate, Bex?”

“Yes,” she said through gritted teeth, “I want to dress like a chav from the estate.”

“You wanna look fit like me, don’t you, Bex?”

“Yes, I want to look like you, Courtney.”

It killed Rebecca to hear those words pass her lips, and Courtney could see it - oh, this was going to be a fun weekend breaking the bitch.

“Alright then,” she said, holding the cigarette in her mouth as she opened one of her drawers, “time to get dressed then, bitch.”

She handed Rebecca a pair of pants and a bra. The posh girl was used to the finer things - lace underwear from big-name brands - and Courtney’s underwear was not like that at all. It was white and polka-dotted, and it was clear they’d lived a long time. She was grateful that they looked clean, at least, as she put them on. In this house, she was glad that anything was half-clean at all.

Courtney watched as she put on the pants and bra, and then handed her pieces of clothing one by one. Rebecca had now surrendered to the inevitable, and she just hoped that Courtney wasn’t going to choose anything too unpleasant to wear.

She’d started with a pair of worn black leggings - the first time Rebecca had ever worn leggings, as it happened. They were comfy, but not her style at all. Then, a loose white strappy crop top - it was somehow tight around her breasts, and loose everywhere else. Courtney provided some socks and a pair of dirty white trainers, and then finished off the look with a tracksuit jacket with purple stripes down the arms. Rebecca looked horrified when she saw it - she’d criticised it before when Courtney had worn it to school before - and she wanted to cry as she pulled it on.

“Hmm,” Courtney said, “it’s good, but I think we need to do something up top. Take out your earrings, Bex.”

She didn’t like it, but she did as instructed, removing her small stud earrings and placing them on Courtney’s table. As she did, Courtney stepped behind her.

“I think these will look so much better.”

Rebecca closed her eyes and accepted her fate as Courtney took hold of her earlobes, replacing the small earrings with large hooped ones. She couldn’t bear to look, but she could feel the earrings touching her shoulders - they must have been giant. No-one wore jewellery like this, did they? Well, now she did, she thought sadly.

Courtney physically turned Rebecca’s body, pointing her towards her bedroom mirror.

“Open your eyes, Bex.”

Rebecca stood in front of the mirror, and watched as Courtney pulled back her long blonde hair into a harsh ponytail. She never wore her hair like this - she hated the way it looked, and she thought it made her look common.

But as she looked at the girl in the mirror, and horrible realisation struck her - she did look common. Dressed in this outfit, hoop earrings hanging from her ears and wearing her hair this way, she barely recognised herself. She had the same face, but she was a different person.

Rebecca was nowhere to be seen - this was Bex.
GraceFairway6

Postby obviousagent » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:41 am

Oh nice work, the realisation of what is going to happen is starting to hit Rebecca or should I say Bex. Needless to say I hope she starts to enjoy it.
Great update Grace.
obviousagent

Postby fallenprincess » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:16 am

Two chapters in quick succession, we're being spoiled!! I love the way this one is progression, there's so much potential x
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby Robyn H » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:52 am

Goodbye, Rebecca, hello, Bex! Though I've a feeling Courtney hasn't finished with the transformation yet. This is going further than Rebecca feared, but her fears are our delight!

thanks

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:23 am

Great update
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby GraceFairway6 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that part six is coming tomorrow!
GraceFairway6

PreviousNext

Return to Stories