Class Mates (DG, Chav)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Class Mates (DG, Chav)

Postby harper289 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:19 pm

Great chapter! One question to help with visualising though: does she pull her thong down or is it just pushed to the side?
harper289

Postby hacheemachee » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Absolutely loving this! And I'm glad "Bex" is enjoying her downward spiral - let the girl love it, says I, and you wind up with a lot more possibilities than the more senselessly cruel version. The best part of a transformation story is when the subject flips a switch and suddenly begins eagerly transforming *themselves*!
hacheemachee

Postby GraceFairway6 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:50 am

harper289 wrote:Great chapter! One question to help with visualising though: does she pull her thong down or is it just pushed to the side?

Thank you for the kind words! Good question - I envisaged her pulling them to one side, with the thong barely being there in the first place - one for the edits in future!
GraceFairway6

Postby harper289 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:48 am

GraceFairway6 wrote:
harper289 wrote:Great chapter! One question to help with visualising though: does she pull her thong down or is it just pushed to the side?

Thank you for the kind words! Good question - I envisaged her pulling them to one side, with the thong barely being there in the first place - one for the edits in future!

Thanks, good to know! I'd love to hear about what state the thong is in once it's put back in place.
harper289

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 am

Love where this story is going, and her new reality.
Seydlitz1916

Postby GraceFairway6 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:57 am

Hey everyone,
Thanks to everyone who has posted with kind messages about the story - I'm glad you're enjoying it! Hopefully, you'll enjoy this next instalment, as we move into Sunday!

---
13. Waking up on Sunday
---

The sunlight was bright - too bright - as it shone through the window onto Bex’s face. She was used to waking up with an alarm, and feeling ready for the day ahead - Sunday morning was not one of those days.

She forced her eyes open, and she felt sore. All of her body felt rough, like she’d never felt before - she wanted to move, to get up and do something, but every movement felt like agony. Her head was pounding and her body was on fire.

“Fuck me,” she said, “what the hell happened last night?”

She was laying on her front in bed, and she eventually managed to lift herself up and sit upright. She was in Courtney’s room - last night, whatever happened, she’d made it back to the house and fallen asleep here.

Where was Courtney, she wondered?

Next to Courtney’s bed, there was a half-full glass of water - Bex didn’t know how long it had been there, but her throat felt sore as anything and so she finished it off.

She put her head into her hands and massaged her temple - she had a killer headache, and she needed to do something. If Courtney was there, she’d have asked for a paracetamol - no, she’d have fucking begged for one.

She looked up, blinking her eyes and realising she was still wearing the stupid fake eyelashes from the night before. Did she even get changed? She realised she still had the minidress on, although it was far more dishevelled than it had been - it stunk of smoke and alcohol and sex. Sex? ‘Oh fuck,’ she thought, ‘what did I do?’

Smoke - she inhaled deeply, hoping to catch some of that lovely scent off her dress. God, she felt awful - maybe a quick smoke would help calm her pounding head? Maybe not. Whatever happened, the moment she noticed that Courtney had an open pack and a lighter on the table, she had essentially decided she needed a morning smoke.

She staggered over, desperately opening the pack. Her hands trembled as she placed the fag between her lips, and flicked the lighter to life. She lit it, and took her first inhale of the day - god, it was fucking wonderful. She exhaled, and let out a harsh cough - she felt rough, but the cigarette had helped massively.

She rubbed her head with one hand and kept smoking with the other - god, what had happened to her?

---

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Courtney said with a big smirk on her face. “I was wondering when you were going to wake the fuck up.”

Bex had finally mustered the strength to stagger downstairs, and she found Courtney in the kitchen, cooking on the hob. If she’d had as bad a night, she didn’t show it - she was full of her usual energy, and dressed casually in a tracksuit with her hair in a bun.

She didn’t say anything - she sunk into a seat at the kitchen table, and started massaging her head in the hope of easing the pounding.

“Not even a fucking good morning,” Courtney said, deliberately louder than usual.

“Please, don’t,” Bex said. “Please, be quiet, I’m begging.”

“Fuck me,” Courtney laughed, “you’re in a mood, Bex. You party too much?”

Courtney asked the question in such a way that it was clear she knew the answer, and she was looking forward to the chance to reveal all.

“What happened, Courtney?”

Courtney shook her head, and turned back to the hob: “Doesn’t matter yet - you need to eat first, or you’ll be fucking unbearable all day.”

A few moments later, Courtney had placed a plate in front of her with a pair of bacon sandwiches. Ordinarily, she’d have opted for a very different breakfast - some fruit, some oats, some yoghurt - but at this moment, the smell of meat was the perfect cure. She wolfed them both down, not realising quite how hungry she’d been, and looked for Courtney.

She’d gone, but Bex followed the smell of a cigarette to the living room. Courtney sat in a chair, casually smoking - she offered the smoke to Bex, who wanted to turn it down, but decided to take another drag anyway, just because it felt good and her body was aching so much.

Bex stood over her, still barely wearing that dress from last night, and she folded her arms.

“Okay, Courtney, now it’s time to answer my fucking questions - what the hell happened last night?”

“You honestly don’t remember?” Courtney was amused.

“Courtney, stop smirking and tell me what the fuck you made me do last night,” Bex demanded.

The chav girl let out an exaggerated sigh: “Bex, I didn’t make you do anything - everything you did, you did it because you fucking wanted to do it. And let me tell you something, bitch - you had a fucking whale of a time.”

Bex was worried and intrigued at the same time: “Please, tell me what happened.”

“You really want to know? Sit the fuck down, then.”

Bex sat down on the old sofa - not particularly comfortably, as her back stung whenever she rested on it.

“God, Bex, only proper slags fuck so badly they don’t remember.”

Courtney narrated the events of last night - the party, and sex with Jack in the alleyway - and Bex went red with embarrassment.

“That can’t be true,” she shook her head, “I’m not some kind of fucking slut, Courtney.”

“Oh, really?” Courtney raised an eyebrow, hoping Bex would respond like this. She took her phone from her pocket, flicked through her videos and chose one. “Then explain this, Bex.”

Bex was on the video, barely wearing the dress she still had on at that moment, and she was clearly drunk. She was walking next to Courtney, who was holding the phone up, ready to take a video. Then, to her surprise, Bex grabbed her face, and gave her a kiss - a long, deep kiss, and one they were clearly both getting into.
In the living room, as the video ended, Bex looked at Courtney, red in her cheeks.

“So I kissed you - is that it? Nothing too fucking horrendous there.”

Courtney raised an eyebrow, and then played another video. This one got her.

Bex was on her knees in some grotty building she didn’t recognise, and she was with a man. She couldn’t see his face - only his legs where his trousers had been dropped to the floor, and his erect cock. No, no, she thought as she watched, I wouldn’t. But then, she did - she took the cock in her mouth, sucking it, playing with his balls, bobbing up and down, groaning like a total whore.

Courtney paused the video: “How about that, Bex? Fucking horrendous enough for you?”

Bex didn’t say anything - she couldn’t believe it. That girl, that wasn’t her - she’d never do anything like that. And yet, she would - she had. She rubbed her eyes, and exhaled in misery, trying to stem her shame and a slight tingle of excitement inside her that she didn’t want to acknowledge.

“Is there anything else?” she asked. Damage limitation, or intrigue about what else she was capable of? She didn’t know - she didn’t even know if it mattered any more.

Courtney swiped the screen again, onto a still shot of the next video, and Bex saw an opportunity to pounce. It was the picture of the back of a woman, dressed hitched up, but a telltale marker gave the whole game away.

“Ah,” Bex smiled in delight, “I knew this couldn’t be real. You fucked up, Courtney - that’s not me, not that one. Look,” she pointed at the screen, “I don’t have a tattoo.”

Bex laughed, and then she noticed that Courtney looked smugger than she ever had. No, no, no, surely not - she hated tattoos. She slated the chav girls who turned up at school boasting ink, and made life miserable for them. No, that couldn’t be true - definitely not.

She stood up, lifted her arms and tried to look at her back, but she couldn’t manage it. Panic was running through her mind, and Courtney’s expression didn’t help - but, when the chav girl offered her a small mirror, she couldn’t help but be a little grateful. She angled it so she could see the bottom of her back, and her heart sank.

There was some kind of tribal tattoo on her lower back, and it was big. The design was elaborate, with what looked to be a rose in the centre and two wing-like shapes emerging from it. She touched it - she had to, just to know it was real - and she winced at the pain.

“Careful, Bex,” Courtney was smirking from ear to ear, “he said it’d be a fucking pain for a while.”

“What?” Bex couldn’t believe it was true. “No, this can’t be real. Why the fuck did you do this to me?”

“Me? Oh no, Bex, you can fuck right off. Last night, you fucking begged me and Jack - we couldn’t talk you out of it. You wanted to be marked like the common slag you are.”

Bex was barely hearing Courtney talk - she was looking at her new tramp stamp, wondering how she was going to explain to her friends. Fuck it, how was she going to explain this to her parents?

But there was also another, unexpected feeling creeping in - maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing at all? Maybe she’d gone off at Courtney and all the other chav girls because she was actually a little jealous of how they looked? Maybe, deep down, she actually kind of liked her new tattoo?

Fuck that, there was no maybe about it - she did, and she knew it. It was hot - she was marked with a tramp stamp. And appropriately too, she thought, if this video was going where she feared it was.

Feared, or hoped. There was a little tingle in her pussy - might she actually see herself fuck a common chav boy?

After she and Jack broke off their kiss, she pushed him onto Courtney’s bed. He and Courtney both called her names - slag, skank, whore, bitch - as she removed his trousers, releasing his erect cock. He was ready for her, and the noises she was making, she clearly couldn’t wait for him.

She climbed on top of him, and lowered herself onto Jack’s cock, groaning as it entered her. She was groaning, moaning like a common whore - god, Bex thought, that was hot. Jack told her to get to work and be the slut they all knew she was. And she proved them right - she started bouncing up and down on his cock, screaming and grunting as she did. She could hear Jack and Courtney egging her on, and she was clearly loving it, being their whore.

“You like that, don’t you, you skanky bitch?” Jack said.

“Yes, fuck yes,” Bex screamed, “I love being fucked!”

Fuck it, she thought as she watched herself, this was too much. She was a whore, and she was feeling it now. Those tingles were growing more and more, and she couldn’t take it.

Bex was so turned on, her hand had crept between her legs and she’d started playing with herself. There was something wrong with her, she thought - she was getting off to videos of herself having sex with Jack. She should stop - she really should.

But she didn’t want to. She wanted to cum, cum to videos of herself and the kind of shameless sex she never knew she had in her.

She rubbed herself, furiously needing to get herself off, and she came as the Bex in the video came. They both screamed as the orgasm hit them - the video Bex came all over Jack, while Bex just let the cum out all over Courtney’s living room sofa.

Satisfied, she lent back in the chair, closed her eyes and smiled to herself.

But not to herself - she suddenly jerked forward, remembering where she was, and she looked at Courtney with shame in her eyes.

“You got cum all over my sofa, Bex,” Courtney smirked. “And you say you’re not a fucking slut - you’re the biggest fuckest slut I know.”

Fuck, Courtney was right - she sat there, her legs coated in her own juices again as she’d cum again, without even knowing how much she’d cum since last night. In a night, she’d gone from so restrained to a total slut - it was like a tap had been turned on, and all that repression was gone as her inner whore came to the surface.

How had Courtney done this to her?

And why was she liking it so much?

Fuck, what was happening?
GraceFairway6

Postby Seydlitz1916 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:34 am

Great chapter, love the tattoo.
Seydlitz1916

Postby Robyn H » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:57 am

Pretty fast turn around. Perhaps expected when drunk ... but with just the hangover? Well, it's maybe a cliché, but 'in vino veritas' perhaps. Bex has been suppressing her inborn chavness (is that a word? - It is now!) by persuading herself to despise Courtney and her friends whilst subconsciously envying them.

Thanks

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby obviousagent » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Wow, great work Grace, fantastic chapter. I'm hoping, in a way, Bex is here for good. That though will be decided by you good self. Like I said, great work, loved it.
obviousagent

Postby Scramblerj » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:03 am

I live the missing hours and photo proof of Bek going wild as well as her fogged memories. I hope she remains fuzzy and we can get a few peaks at her wild night. The tat is a nice touch and I look forward to what is to come
Scramblerj

PreviousNext

Return to Stories