Noise Complaint by FFA5924 (Magic, BR, etc)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Noise Complaint by FFA5924 (Magic, BR, etc)

Postby FFA5924 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 am

Part XIII

Jim is wearing fitness shorts and a tank top with tennis shoes in all black. There is a large crowd of people in the stands, many people that she knows or knew in high school and college. Paige’s old college volleyball coach is the official. She’s standing naked on her side of the net doing her best to cover herself…
“Paige! What is the matter with you girl? Where is your uniform?” Her coach shouts to the naked middle aged woman.
“Coach Reynolds! He… he is doing.. something to me…”
“Here Paige, let’s get you dressed.” Jim snaps his fingers and paige finds herself wearing her volleyball uniform from high school, it’s even the same size she wore back then making her chubby thighs, belly, and meaty arms strain the fabric. Her large heavy tits stretching the fabric out and of course… down, a quick look over her shoulders reveals that her super short volleyball shorts are no match for her large ass, her thighs pushing out of the leg openings. Cellulite dimpling down to her large calves straining some white socks with three red stripes. Looking at her reflection in a perfectly placed mirror on the sideline she sees that her shorts are also straining against her fat belly, giving her a pronounced cameltoe. Her shirt can’t contain both her belly and her boobs so her bellybutton is exposed as the shirt slides up and over her belly towards her boobs. She’s mortified….
“Ok teams, let’s start with some warmups. Both of you take your places. Side Straddle Hop, we will do 50 of them.” Coach Reynolds says. Jim and Paige both start following her commands and begin “jumping jacks”. After 15 Paige is exhausted and tries to stop. Sweat forming on her brow.
“What are you doing young lady? Keep going!”
“Yes coach!” Paige yells breathing heavy. By the time they reach 45 Paige is barely keeping up, her thighs and arms burning from the exercise…
“49 aaaand 50! Good job teams. Now our next warmup will be PAIGE! What on earth do you think you are doing? This isn’t a break time?”
Paige is slowly hovering like she is about to pass out.
“No time for breaks! We have more warmup to do. Sir, please get her back over here ready to give 110%!”
Jim nods and with a snap of his fingers Paige is waddling back to the center of the court.
“Now we will do burpees. And since Paige wants to be lazy we will do…. 100 of them! Now exercise!”

Jim and Coach Reynolds quickly knock out the routine while Paige struggles through the first 25. Whatever Jim did won’t let her quit so around the 50 count she is openly crying from the pain and exhaustion. Coach Reynolds approaches her and looks down on her with an aire of disgust. “Just look at you… Can’t even do 100 burpees. I’d cut you from the team if this were my name and reputation on the line. You used to be so fit and trim Paige! Now you are just a fat little piggy. Why don’t you squeal for me chubby piggy!” Paige continues the routine at a snail’s pace. Reaching 92 the coach puts her foot in the middle of Paige’s meaty back and presses down while she tries to do a push-up… “Come on! Put some heart in it tubby! Push…… Up!”
Paige strains with all she has to push herself off the floor.. she is halfway up when the strain causes her to lose control of her bladder, pee pours out of the crotch of her shorts pooling under her on the court. Exhausted she drops back to the floor in her own piss and starts crying.
“Well what the hell is this? First you let yourself go and get fat, then you piss yourself, and now you just give up and lay in piss crying like a little baby?!”
“I…. I…. I’m s… sorry coach… I… I’m s s sorry that I let myself go and got fat…. I’m sorry!” Paige says bawling like a child…
“Well why don’t you finish up the last 8 and we can see about getting you in a clean uniform?”
Paige begins again with renewed vigor trying to show her old coach that she isn’t a fat quitter! Her white uniform shirt damp along the top of her belly from the pee, her red shorts discolored as well. “99!…. (grunt… heavy breathing…. grunt….) 100!” Paige says triumphantly after 20 minutes of a piss soaked, embarrassing display of athleticism.
“I’m worried about your ability to beat your opponent Paige.” Coach says to the heaving sweat and piss covered woman bulging out of her uniform standing in a puddle of urine.
“I…..”
“Maybe you should just forfeit and get it over with. You are too old, too fat, and simply too outmatched.” Coach says reaching over and brushing a couple stray gray hairs out of Paige’s face. She turns to walk away and then looks back at the mess of a woman still breathing hard.. “What a waste.” Then heads back to the bench.
“What was the award for winning?” The coach asks Jim.
“She didn’t tell me yet. I figured she’d think of something during the game. Too bad we didn’t even start before she gave up.” Jim says eying Paige.
Paige is finally catching her breath, she looks around the room and sees all the looks and hears the jeers from the packed gymnasium. She’s never been so mortified. To be exposed, humiliated, and chastised in front of a thousand people and by her favorite coach…
“Well, I guess we will declare a forfeit and whatever you choose to be your award will be given.” Coach Reynolds announces. “Ladies and Gentlemen, our winner.”
“WAIT!! I know what I want to play for!” Paige shouts.
“Well it’s up to your opponent, what would you like to do?”
“Let’s hear what she wants to do coach.” Jim replies.
“Ok.. so what if instead of getting anything I want when I win, I get to pick something after each round? Like if I win I can get something but if I lose then you get something?”
“How does that help me? Right now I can’t lose!” Jim laughs.
“Well what if I wager that I can beat you if I were in better shape? You make me in better shape and then if I win I get to keep that, if I lose then you take it back?”
“Oh I like this idea. How about we set this up like a video game?”
“What do you mean?”
“Ok, so on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your intelligence?”
“I’m a 10.” Paige answers matter of factly
“Ok, so let’s see.” Jim has a large display appear on the wall showing a cartoonish version of Paige in bra and panties and to the right a “Character Traits - Paige” with the following traits listed as well as a 1-10 scale.
Intelligence - 10
Health - ?
Weight - ?
Height - ?
Charisma - ?
Sex Drive - ?
Total: ?
Available: ?

“So here’s the deal. You pick your stats, but you have to be honest with yourself ok?” Jim explains.
“Sure! So health? Um… I’m pretty healthy so I’d give that a….” Paige suddenly looks down at her sweaty form “Well being honest, I’m not the healthiest eater, and I’m not very active. I guess my health is below average?”
The Health meter spins and then stops at 4 with a “Ding!”
Paige continues “I weigh… I weigh 180, and I’m 5’7”.”
“Oh? Well that the upper side of overweight for that height honey.” Coach Reynolds smirks. “Better get that under control.”
The height and weight meters spin and stop at 6 and 2 respectively.
“I’m 44.”
The age meter spins and stops at 4.
Paige looks around the room and then mutters “Not a lot of people like me because I’m so mean…”
Charisma spins and stops at 3.
“I don’t know how to answer about sex drive?”
“Well how many times a week do you and Ralph have sex?” Jim asks.
“Maybe 1 time a month?”
“Wow. So like 10 times a year?”
“Yes? Is that really low? I’m in my 40’s after all.”
The Sex Drive meter spins and stops at 1 causing Paige to blush, and the audience to laugh.

“Ok let’s see…”

Intelligence - 10 (Genius)
Health - 4 (Couch Potato)
Weight - 2 (180)
Height - 6 (5’7”)
Charisma - 3 (Oh, HER)
Sex Drive - 1 (Like a Virgin)
Total: 30
Available: 0

“Now what?”
“Now you can choose to adjust your stats so that you are more capable in defeating me.”
“Ok, so I need to be skinnier, younger, and healthier for this match.”
“Probably.” Jim replies.
“Ok, so how do I get more points?”
“You have to earn them by winning rounds. But for now, you will need to take points from one area to use in the next area. But if you lose a round, you will be penalized points.”
“Oh! Ok, so how about I take some from height, intelligence, and charisma since no one likes me anyway, and then add them to weight and health?”
“Don’t forget age, but yes, you can do all of that to improve your athletic abilities.” Jim agrees.
“So do I just lower some and then raise the others?”
“Yup. Just like the game Fallout.”
“Ok. Let’s see…” Paige removes 2 points from her “charisma” lowering it to 1 and then 1 point from “height” lowering it to 5. She then adds 2 points to “age” and then the other point to “weight”. Paige feels an odd sensation as she watches the cartoon version of herself change to fit the new traits. She is now 5’5”, but her age has reduced from 44 to 34. Her new weight is 173. Looking around the room though she sees that all of the audience is “mean-mugging” her since her charisma is bottomed out. Even Coach Reynolds is eyeing her with dismay.
“Gonna need more than 7 pounds off to negate that stockier frame tubby.” Coach sneers.
Paige looks down at herself and can’t help but agree. While she feels much better, her face more youthful, her hair red again, 10 years of “life” reversed… she is actually bigger at 173 than she was as at 180 with the loss of 2 inches of her height. Her legs are more “stumpy” than they were before, same cellulite too. Her belly is just as pronounced straining her old uniform.
“Can I change more stuff?”
“Sure but hurry the hell up *Paige*” replies Coach Reynolds.
“Yes coach.. um, how about…”
Paige was trying to keep her intelligence at max since she knows she needs to stay on her toes to win this game… but she is also smart enough to know that she can’t win a game of volleyball against a man almost half her age, half a foot taller, and almost the same weight as her… she reduces her intelligence from 10 to 6 knowing that she will still be smart enough to make a good choice in the future since 6 is still above average. She adds one point back to her height, one back to her age, and then the other two to her weight. Her sex drive auto shifts to 3 with the younger, more in shape woman feeling more attractive. She feels the same sensation as her body shifts again. Her concentration is a little foggy but she is happy to see that she is back to 5’7”, her age is now 29, and her weight drops to 159. She looks at her body and can see actual positive results. Her double chin is almost gone, her legs, while still thick show less cellulite and there is even a little definition to her calves. Her belly is still present but reduced instead of her belly sticking out further than her saggy boobs, it is the reverse. She also notices that her boobs feel less “loose” regaining some of the firmness of younger days. She also notices that she finds Jim’s stares at her making her self conscious and there is a little heat between her legs from the attention….
“How do you feel?”
“Like I could kick your ass!” Paige says with a playful wink.
“Uh.. ok, well are you ready or did you want to update anything else?”
“Oh I’m ready! And you will be sorry you ever had me in your house!”
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:07 pm

How interesting! Jim used his powers to create something of a 'The Gamer' effect to turn her stats into numbers which can be modified. However I have a feeling that she needed to be an expert gamer to know how to properly min-max her stats, skills that she obviously didn't have since she is no gamer. Then there is the fact he will be manipulating her decisions to get the outcome that he wants in the end. It also depends on how good Jim is at volleyball and if it's truly meant to be a fair game or if it's "rigged" since Jim could just cheat if he was ever in any danger of losing. It totally relies on Jim being honest, fair, and sportsmanlike because he is the one calling the shots/running the show, and not the coach who may not even be real but an illusion or imitation that Jim had total control over.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:42 am

Part XIV

20 long minutes later and Paige is exhausted, sweating, and barely paying attention to Jim’s winning point as she’s too busy trying to avoid eye contact with anyone watching the game; especially Coach Reynolds. It’s as if the only person in the entire building that doesn’t hate her is Jim. During the match when she’d miss a return they would all laugh at her or scream obscenely at her, if she scored they’d still scream that she “sucks” or make a comment about her “fat hamhocks” or her bouncing “Mommy Milkers” and even worse comments. She is almost in tears as Coach Reynolds announces “That’s game! You lose Paige; not that anyone expected any less from such a disappointment as you have turned out to be.”
Paige just leans forward trying to catch her breath..
“Great try Barker! Maybe next time.” Jim says with a grin. “Ready to pay up?”
“Gasp…. “ Paige starts to speak but still out of breath only nods.
Looking at the board they see:

Intelligence - 6 (Above Average)
Health - 4 (Couch Potato)
Weight - 5 (159)
Height - 6 (5’7”)
Charisma - 1 (Public Enemy)
Sex Drive - 3 (Never Been Kissed)
Total: 30+2 Comp Stat
Round Loss Penalty: -4

“Paige? You need to select your traits.” Jim says to the recovering housewife.
“What am I supposed to do?”
“You have to get your availability back to zero.”
“But…” Paige realizes that she will have to DEDUCT points to get herself back to zero!
“Let’s go Fatass!” A voice yells from the sidelines..
“I don’t know what to choose… I need my points, can I”
“Hurry the Fuck up chunker!”
“Yeah MooCow! Let’s fucking go!”
The last comment was her home room teacher from high school Mrs Burrell who was always a supporting voice when she needed a self confidence boost…
“They are so mean…” Paige sobs to Jim and her old coach.
“Well you ARE a fatass MooCow, I guess the truth hurts!”
Paige starts crying at her former role model’s comment.
“Paige, it’s ok. They are only being so mean because your charisma is so low. It isn’t real ok?” Jim tells Paige as he brushes the hair out of her face cause Paige to stop crying and even give a little smile. She sees Jim looking down her large cleavage and blushes at the attention.
“I want them to like me again.” She says trying to add points to her charisma. …BRRR… a buzzer sounds as the points balance remains unchanged.
“Good grief, I thought you were so smart.” Coach Reynolds says “You can’t add a Damn thing until you get your traits balanced!”
Paige meekly moves her hand back…
“So I need to deduct points?” She asks Jim scared of looking at her coach since she’s so mad at her.
“Actually it’s 4 you dumpy assed bitch!” Her childhood Sunday School teacher shouts.
“4!?” She practically yells
“Oh my God… look, you had extra points added to your sex drive, they aren’t up for grabs, so you are still really at zero. Then you lost the round so you lost 4 points. How hard is this for you?”
“I’m s sorry Coach…” Paige sniffles out.
“Let’s go!!!” One of Jim’s friends yells out.
“Ok Paige, we need to start the second round of the match so you might consider upping traits that might lead to you beating me. Clearly the current stats weren’t enough.” Jim says helping.
“I know. But they all just hate me….” Paige reviews her traits…
“Ok… I have to up my game so that I can beat him in the next round.” Paige tells herself “If I can get extra points from winning I can put those towards my intelligence and charisma to boost those back up. But for now I really need to up my overall health, I think my weight was pretty good I just didn’t have any stamina…. So let’s try….”
She dials her height down 1. “If this is 5’5” I think 5’3” will be two, I was that tall when I played in high school; we were state champs that year…” she dials it down 2. “Just need to cut 2 more before I can make changes…” she tries to dial down sex drive from a 3 to a 1, but it won’t go any lower?
“Sorry Paige, but an auto increase trait can’t be reduced. You’ll just have to keep those points where the stats computer put them.”
“Oh, ok coach.”
Paige needs two more points. She stares at the stats board and then sighs dialing her intelligence down two more points. “Now I’m at zero, I just need to get my health up.” She dials her age down 1 point. She raises her Health by 1 point. She quickly figures out what her new BMI will be with her height adjustment. “Shit!” Paige says realizing that her BMI is even higher due to her weight… She also reads a tell tell sign that “Typical for Age” will work against her now that she’s added 5 years back… she decides she’d be at best “even” with her last match stats. “Damnit…” She dials intelligence down to 3 telling herself f it’s only for 1 round. She then adds another point to her Health.
“All set?” Jim asks.
“Let’s do it.”
The screen highlights and as the cartoon version of Paige updates so does Paige.

Intelligence - 3 (Beauty School Dropout)
Health - 6 (Walks in Park Starbucks)
Weight - 7 (159)
Height - 4 (5’3”)
Sex Drive - 3 (Never Been Kissed)
Total: 30
Round Loss Penalty: 0

Paige’s head feels foggy as college and even high school fade away, she remembers getting her GED since school was “Stupid”. She does feel a little more comfortable in her uniform as the changes to her Health take effect. Her arms get a little more toned as does her legs. Though the drop in height coupled with the additional 5 years of age do not allow for as much improvement as she expected. Her hair gets lighter as some grays have returned, her ass spreads a bit and her belly is back to being as far out as her now saggier breasts. She has the look of a soccer mom that is living vicariously through her kids.
“Auto Stat Update… … New Stats Uploaded.” The screen flashes.
“Points added as follows:
Never attending college results in lack of physical activity since quitting high school in 11th Grade. Health: -1
Update to Health results in increase in weight due to lack of activity. Weight: +2
Update to weight causes increase in bust along with the former decrease in intelligence results in more active sexual activity and sexual prowess. Sex Drive: +3
See new stats:

Health - 6-1CS = 5 (Typical for Age)
Weight - 7-2CS = 5 (173)
Height - 4 (5’3”)
Sex Drive - 1+5CS = 6 (First Date Sex)

Again Paige feels the sensation as her body changes to match the updating cartoon version of herself on screen. Her body suddenly feels tired from the earlier round, the rapid gain of 14 makes her shoulders droop forward, her big breasts, larger but losing tone resembling half empty water balloons, slide further down her pronounced belly now folding over the top of her shorts, her ass no longer having any definition slopes into even chunkier thighs instead of the lower asscheek curving to meet her thighs. The added weight causes her to breathe heavier even without her having any physical exertion. Her weight and poor health habits leads to skin blemishes and pimples to form on her face, between her breasts, and her inner thighs, while her increased promiscuity and sex drive causes her now plump pubic area to puff up and out, her labia stretched along with a larger clitoris, easily noticed in her strained shorts…

“Are you ready Paige?” Jim asks
“Ready for what sweet thang?” Paige leans forward exposing her pimpled saggy cleavage. “Ready for these?”
Jim laughs at her new found flirtatious attitude and at the ridiculous thought that he’d “want” any of that.
“No, I meant ready for round two.”
“Oh…” Paige remembers why she’s here and that there is a lot on the line, but can’t quit remember what it is all about. “Yeah, I have to win this volleyball match… You *know* I played a couple years back in high school right?”
“Yeah! You’d said that once or twice. Why’d you stop? You clearly have the body for it.” He jokes.
“Well once these girls came in” she says tracing her wobbling tits. “I had my own balls men could play with, besides…” she gives one of her large stuff nipples a pinch, “school is for suckers.”
“I’m pretty sure he was making fun of your dumpster of an ass fatty.” Coach Reynolds says with a sneer
“Who the Fuck are you old bitch? I know plenty of men that would llllove to put their fat cock between these fat titties.” Paige asks having never attended college she has no memories of her former role model.
“Your tits are gross!”
“I wouldn’t fuck your tits with HIS dick!”
Jeers come from the stands by the hundreds.
“Haters gonna hate.” Paige says giving Jim a wink as she struts back to center, her bulbous ass shaking back and forth obscenely.

Jim tosses the ball over to Paige with a quip of “Age before beauty.”
“Honey, I AM a beauty…” she serves the ball and it swings wildly to the left landing out of bounds…
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:30 pm

It seems her chances aren't getting any better with her modifications. The odds are clearly stacked against her and psychological factor of the low charisma is also affecting her and causing her to be manipulated and make poor choices as well. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't given the ability the ability of "Gamer's Mind" to be immune to all that. The reason that everyone except Jim "hates" Paige is because of the low charisma and of course Jim wouldn't allow himself to be affected/influenced by his own ability. With all the various side-effects and unplanned buffs/de-buffs from her choices, it's looking unlikely that she could've won, she would've had to beat him at his own game and generally only anime/manga/comic/game protagonists with plot armor that could defy the odds and achieve the impossible could pull this off. She thought she was smart but as he proved that she still wasn't smart enough to outsmart or beat him.
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:30 am

Part XV

It only took Jim 10 minutes to cream Paige. Between her horrendous physical ability and her even worse attempts at flirting with Jim, she never stood a chance. The jeers from the crowd only seemed to push her even harder at trying to look sexy instead of bothering with the game; not that it mattered since she spent most of her time trying to catch her breath after strenuous activities such as bending over to pick up the ball. It took her a full 2 minutes to stand up after one of her more embarrassing falls. Her sports bra could no longer take the abuse and the front closure snaps broke letting her saggy breasts droop more than ever. Everyone laughed as her breasts slipped out from under the stretched to the max top and slapped back and forth on her sweaty belly; her nipples pointing straight down surrounded by saucer sized stretched out areola. She tried to play it off that she was sexy with her big boobs but even she was insulted when the Jumbotron focused on her long, empty, stretch-marked breasts hanging down to just below her belly button.
The highlight of the match was probably when she reached over for the ball and her shorts finally ripped right down the middle in back, her lack of panties giving one side of the gym a full-moon view of her sweaty fat ass.

“Disgusting show Paige.” Coach Reynolds said.
Paige wasn’t listening, she caught the eye of Jim looking at her almost see through shirt stretched thin by her girth and soaked with sweat. She made a quick circle of one of her tootsie roll sized nipples and then tapped her crotch and winked at him. “You know you want a little of what I’ve got down here.”
Jim just smirks and asked for the Gamer Stats.

Health - 6-1CS = 5 (Typical for Age)
Weight - 7-2CS = 5 (173)
Height - 4 (5’3”)
Round Loss Penalty: -5

“Shit Paige. That looks rough.” Jim says to the sweaty woman in front of him.
Paige just stares at the board trying to think how to get out of this mess… “Can we change the game to something else?”
“No fatass.”
“Coach, it’s ok. Let’s hear her idea.”
“Well if we can take this ball and trade it for any B can I pick my stats and then pick the new challenge?”
Jim laughs at her comment. “Sure Paige. Go right ahead.”
Page quickly adjusts weight to 2 clearing her loss points. Her weight moves to 208!
She then turns the height down 3 points dropping her height to 4’9”
Rolling age down 4 moves her age to 54.
The takes all of her points and puts them on intelligence maxing it out. She then drops her Health points to 1 and adds that to her charisma. She then uploads her stats.

Health - 1-1CS = 0 (Slovenly Glutton)
Weight - 2-2CS = 0 (208)
Height - 1 (4’9”)
Charisma - 6 (Smooth Talker)

Her body shrinks in height as she packs on 35 lbs of nothing but fat. Her hair goes full gray and wrinkles cover her face. Her fat arms develop bingo wings and her belly hangs down so low it covers her meat-curtain lips. Her shirt and shorts ripping apart and falling to the ground. Varicose veins cover her legs and her longer empty tits now hang like empty wine sacks to her former waist, distended dark brown nipples dangle at the tip of her milk bags. She looks down at the mess of a fat pig she is but knows this is the way she can win back multiple points, her genius waiting to be revealed. “Just have to get by the auto stats and ignore what I see in that mirror.”

“Auto Stat Update… New Stats Uploaded.”
Points Added as follows.”
“Weight Increase causes Overall Health decrease due to poor eating habit, lack of activity: -2
Health Decrease causes overall weight increase: +MAX
Charisma Decreases with overall health and lack of mobility. -4
Self Loathing adds increased self disgust and masturbation; Sex Drive +4
See new stats:

Health - 1-3CS= -2 (immobile)
Weight - 2-25CS = -23 (383)
Height - 1 (4’9”)
Charisma - 6 -4CS = 2 (Who is she again?)
Sex Drive - 1+9CS = 10 (Sexual Deviant)

The crowd gasps as Paige turns into a grunting mass of fat rolls. They don’t care about her either way but she’s pretty hideous they decide. Paige for all of her intelligence senses how disgusting she must look to them all. While one part of her knows she should quickly get to the next challenge another part of her can’t help but WANT them to stare at her.. she wants them to see her as a disgusting fat beast and the thought of that causes a thick, milky, smelly slurry of vaginal juice and sweaty musk to drip down her thighs tracing the chunky rolls of fat..
“Oh my God… What’s that on her legs?”
“What’s that smell? Gag!”
She can’t take it anymore. She grabs her low hanging tits. Throws them over her shoulders and then lifting her massive belly apron she begins shoving her fist in her gaping hole!!!
“Oh gross!”
“What the fuck?”
“Yes!! Keep watching!! See this piggy Fuck her nasty hole!” Paige screams out as she cums.
She comes down from her orgasm and lets out a long wet fart. Some fecal matter drops from her unwashed and unwiped ass. Too big for her to clean herself up after her frequent bowl movements. Even Jim backs away from her and can’t bear to smell her.

“Ok Paige, what’s the last game going to be?”
Paige smirks through her yellow and brown teeth… “A spelling bee.” She starts laughing while her triple chins wiggle.
“Well played Paige. Let’s get this started.” Jim says actually surprised by her turn of the game.
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Wow! So her plan was to take advantage of her high INT by playing a game that requires it instead of physical ability. An interesting idea and it might work on paper but I wonder... specifically about her intelligence score, it's that high because she said her intelligence was a 10 not necessarily that it was the case. Even though her intelligence is maxed out, she doesn't seem like a real genius to me. My theory is that it just set her original intelligence score (whatever it was) as the highest level that she can reach, meaning that the game won't let her get any smarter. So she didn't outwit the system, she just put an upper limit on how smart she can get. It didn't make her a genius, and I doubt that she was a genius to begin with. Genius's don't usually call themselves geniuses in the first place, unless they are Tony Stark.

It seems that Jim didn't expect this turn of events but I doubt that this will be enough to net her the win. He may still be smarter than her naturally, be able to make himself smarter, or just plain cheat. He controls everything, even if it's something like spelling bee, he is the one who can control what question gets asked or what word needs to get spelled, and give himself the advantage. If Jim was an honest man, maybe, but it's way more likely that he will abuse his powers rather than allow himself to lose with grace, dignity, and honor.
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:37 am

Part XVI

After several quick rounds Jim has to admit that her increased intelligence has him at a disadvantage. He loses the final round after 55 words. Paige’s success at winning just what she needed to slip her fingers back in her greedy gaping hole… the audience turning away as the sound of her fist sloshing in and out fill the room.

For the first time Jim actually feels a little bad about what Paige has tuned into knowing that while she’s a bitch, even a bitch doesn’t deserve this much punishment. He has an idea… an awfully devious idea!
“Paige!” Jim shouts as she licks her hand clean.
“Huh? What?”
“How about a side wager? See you technically only win 9 points for beating me in this round, but that leaves us at a tie over the course of the game does it not?”
“Well yes it does actually.”
“So why don’t we handle a bonus round like this: see you can take your.”
“Hang on! You got anything to eat around here?”
“Uh, Sure, here.” Jim snaps a trough of food in front of paige who squeals with delight dropping to her fat sagging knees slamming her face into the food using one hand to support her mass and the other reaching down to pleasure herself.
“Paige? Can you hear me?”
“Ugh.. slosh slosh… nom nom nom…. Yeah?… nom nom nom.”
“O-Kay…. Uh. So anyway. Let’s play a final round for your soul shall we say…”
“Nom nom…(sppurrrrrrrrrrrrplop!) giggle.. nom nom” Paige seems to reply with a bowel movement and a giggle.
“Gross.. Ok, so you can choose to keep your negative traits and leave my house and work towards getting g her health and life back or you can pass your negative traits to someone else and though you will be beautiful again, you’ll be here as a plaything for my purposes.”
“Nom nom… I wanna be sexy again to match this hungry fuckhole!” She shouts before diving back in her food.
“Are you sure? No going back from this. What about the people your decision affects?”
“Fuck em.. I want nice tits, a nice body, and plenty of dick! No need to think about any of this at all!”
“Ok. Let’s get your traits transferred how you want them.”
The stats board shrinks and comes to the trough so that Paige can keep eating while she gives her unwanted traits away.

Height - 1 (4’9”)

Paige glances over at the board and reaches over to make adjustments.
She dials her health up to 10
Weight up to 10
Height she keeps at the current level muttering “sexy in a small package!”
Age she rolls up to 10
Charisma she also rolls up to 10
She ignores her sex drive happy with her current sexual state..

“Uh Paige are you sure? That puts a lot of negative on someone else!” Jim says approaching Paige who never even responds. She signals for the update to occur…

Health - 10 (lean and full of pep!)
Weight - 10 (124)
Height - 1 (4’9”)
Charisma - 10 (She’s Everyone’s Favorite!)
Sex Drive - 10 (Sexual Deviant)

Paige suddenly loses weight and years while her beauty and charisma skyrocket. She is now in perfect health, her small frame tone and skin flawless. Red hair cascading down her back…
“Yes! I look great!” She says looking herself over. Her small breasts perky and her ass high and tight. “Told you I was too smart for all of this.” She says to Jim.
“Paige, your unwanted traits went to your two.”
“Auto Stat Update New Stats Uploaded.
Points as follows:
Health max out leads to further weight loss due to high energy output. Weight reduced to 82 lbs.
Lower weight reduces height due to less nutrients available for growth Height 4’7”.
Age reduction penalized for reduction below legal age of consent. Age adjusted appropriately. Age 18
Prior age if 14 removes higher education reducing Intelligence to 3 (Beauty School Dropout) inappropriate Age penalty due to immoral age selection reduces Intelligence to 1.
Smaller stature and adorable energy: Charisma increased to 12.
Increases in Health and Charisma along with decreases in Intelligence, Weight, Age, and Height increases Sex Drive: 15.
Final Game Stats Posted:

Intelligence - 1 (Non-Verbal)
Weight - 10 (82)
Height - 0 (4’7”)
Charisma - 12 (A man’s best friend)
Sex Drive - 15 (Slut Puppy)

Paige suddenly realizes her mistakes as the update begins to make final changes she shrinks two more inches as another 40 lbs is dropped, she looks down seeing her breasts swell to perky C Cups, her ass tightens, and as her intelligence slides away she knows it’s because she is 18 instead of 14. She slips down to her knees and then blacks out as the remainder of her intelligence is removed…

TWO HOURS LATER….

“Oh Daddy I love her!! I just LOVE her!!”
Paige opens her eyes looking up at a really excited girl jumping up and down. Paige doesn’t understand everything but the girl looks really excited to see her. And that makes PAIGE excited… she quickly rolls up on her hands and knees, crawls over to the man and girl and starts jumping at the girl’s legs.
“Lol Daddy she’s almost perfect! Can I give her the toys you let me pick out now?”
“Of course baby. Paige… Paige! SIT.”
Paige doesn’t like how the man’s voice is so stern, she stops in her tracks and sits back on her ass on the floor.
“Good girl!” The girl says making Paige grin. She really likes the nice girl.
“Post up Paige!” Carrie says to her new pet.
Paige gets back on her hands and knees bending her back just enough to raise her ass up. Carrie moves behind Paige and carefully slides a large dog tail anal plug in her ass. Paige pushes her ass back towards the plug liking the full feeling it gives her.
“She likes that!” Carrie giggles.
Next she reaches between Paige’s legs and clips a set of bells to the clit piercing Jim already set in place. Paige moans at the attention she is getting and as Carrie pulls her hand back her fingers are wet with Puppy Juice. “Silly puppy!” Carrie says as she licks her hand clean.
She then moves around to her front and puts a pink collar around Paige’s neck with a silver bone shaped name tag that says “Slut Puppy Paige if found please use how you like and then return to 12 Holland Dr, Anytown, CA”
She pulls Paige’s red hair up into two pigtails and puts pink bows in place. Finally, she reaches under her breasts and clips the two nipple clamps with a chain to Paige giving her a leash.
“Daddy she’s perfect!” Carrie says.
Paige keeps smelling something and looking down at the space between Carrie’s legs she sees her cover is all wet. She dives her face forward and pushes Carrie on her back licking and pawing at her wet slit.
“Oh Daddy!!” Carrie moans out
Within minutes Carrie has cummed 2 times and she turns around to try to escape her new pet’s expert tongue. Instead Paige finds that there is no cover for Carrie’s asshole and she begins madly licking at that hole too.
Carrie cums two more times before Jim pops Paige on her butt causing her to stop and sit back on her ass.
“Oh Daddy, I have to protect my little brownie from this bad girl!” Carrie pleads.. “please help me!”
Jim hands her a large buttplug of her own with a blue crystal and three bells. Carrie slides the toy up and down her soaked pussy and then inserts it.
Jim sits down and calls Carrie over to his lap. Carrie knows what her daddy wants and as she starts giving him a blowjob Paige slides her face between Carrie’s asscheeks tonguing at her pussy and ass…

EPILOGUE

“Well hey there Carrie!” Ralph calls out to the sweet little neighbor girl as she walks her puppy. Carrie is wearing a pink school girl skirt that stops just above the curve of her ass. Her shirt is a shear button up and Carrie’s growing breasts are bouncing underneath.
“Hi Mr Ralph!” She giggles back
“I see you figures out a way to keep a hold of your leash and still have both arms free.”
“Yes sir I did! Your daughters said I’d get in big trouble if I didn’t figure something out so here I have the perfect answer!”
Carrie turns and lifts her skirt showing her buttplug with a small medal leash clipped to it leading back to the breasts of her puppy Paige.
“And your tits are coming in nicely.”
“Thank you! Daddy said that the more cum I swallow the bigger they will get! I’m super excited since they used to be so tiny. I’m a real girl with these Ds though!” She says unbuttoning her shirt and showing him her progress.
“You sure are… Girls! Carrie is here!” Ralph calls out to the house.
Just then two fat ugly women walk out of the house wearing moo-moos and flip flops.
“Bout time you got here you dumb cunt.” One of them says.
“Well what are you waiting for slut? Get over here and eat these cunnies!” The other says.
“Can you keep my pup company for a bit?” Carrie says handing the leash to Ralph.
“Oh I’m sure I can figure something out.” Ralph says unbuckling his pants. While Paige starts pawing at his hardening cock.
“Ok great! Luckily girl cum works just as good as man cum for my boobies! I’ll hurry!” Carrie says as she gets down on her knees and lifts up the long gowns of the Paige’s former daughters. The sounds of her licking is heard immediately. Her own pussy already dripping on the concrete.
Paige turns around with a jingle as Ralph pulls the tail plug out. “That’s right Paige, let’s give this slutty ass of yours what it wants.” He drives his penis in her ass as Paige moans and moans….

The End
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:14 am

Great ending! Surprisingly Paige did end up winning that spelling bee but it didn't really matter in the end because it was Jim who truly won in the end, he merely decided to limit how cruel his punishment was because even he felt a bit bad about it. This ending was not too bad for her, compared to other possibilities, she is healthy and good looking at the cost of losing her intelligence and becoming dog-like, although it's not too different how she had acted while Carrie had been playing the game, which made me believe it was foreshadowing a scenario where she ends up Jim's pet, while Carrie becomes his little girl, and I guess I was right about that ;)

Also it seems that Paige's daughters are the one's that took on her negative traits, and that Carrie's breasts have actually been growing since, apparantly Jim made it that her boobs grow the more she indulges in various acts, and luckily it's not restricted to only doing it with guys so she has motivation to playing with the girls as well. It was pretty hot! Nice job, my friend! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby FFA5924 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:34 pm

FFA5924 wrote:Part XVI

After several quick rounds Jim has to admit that her increased intelligence has him at a disadvantage. He loses the final round after 55 words. Paige’s success at winning just what she needed to slip her fingers back in her greedy gaping hole… the audience turning away as the sound of her fist sloshing in and out fill the room.

For the first time Jim actually feels a little bad about what Paige has tuned into knowing that while she’s a bitch, even a bitch doesn’t deserve this much punishment. He has an idea… an awfully devious idea!
“Paige!” Jim shouts as she licks her hand clean.
“Huh? What?”
“How about a side wager? See you technically only win 9 points for beating me in this round, but that leaves us at a tie over the course of the game does it not?”
“Well yes it does actually.”
“So why don’t we handle a bonus round like this: see you can take your.”
“Hang on! You got anything to eat around here?”
“Uh, Sure, here.” Jim snaps a trough of food in front of paige who squeals with delight dropping to her fat sagging knees slamming her face into the food using one hand to support her mass and the other reaching down to pleasure herself.
“Paige? Can you hear me?”
“Ugh.. slosh slosh… nom nom nom…. Yeah?… nom nom nom.”
“O-Kay…. Uh. So anyway. Let’s play a final round for your soul shall we say…”
“Nom nom…(sppurrrrrrrrrrrrplop!) giggle.. nom nom” Paige seems to reply with a bowel movement and a giggle.
“Gross.. Ok, so you can choose to keep your negative traits and leave my house and work towards getting g her health and life back or you can pass your negative traits to someone else and though you will be beautiful again, you’ll be here as a plaything for my purposes.”
“Nom nom… I wanna be sexy again to match this hungry fuckhole!” She shouts before diving back in her food.
“Are you sure? No going back from this. What about the people your decision affects?”
“Fuck em.. I want nice tits, a nice body, and plenty of dick! No need to think about any of this at all!”
“Ok. Let’s get your traits transferred how you want them.”
The stats board shrinks and comes to the trough so that Paige can keep eating while she gives her unwanted traits away.

Height - 1 (4’9”)

Paige glances over at the board and reaches over to make adjustments.
She dials her health up to 10
Weight up to 10
Height she keeps at the current level muttering “sexy in a small package!”
Age she rolls up to 10
Charisma she also rolls up to 10
She ignores her sex drive happy with her current sexual state..

“Uh Paige are you sure? That puts a lot of negative on someone else!” Jim says approaching Paige who never even responds. She signals for the update to occur…

Weight - 10 (124)
Height - 1 (4’9”)
Charisma - 10 (She’s Everyone’s Favorite!)
Sex Drive - 10 (Sexual Deviant)

Paige suddenly loses weight and years while her beauty and charisma skyrocket. She is now in perfect health, her small frame tone and skin flawless. Red hair cascading down her back…
“Yes! I look great!” She says looking herself over. Her small breasts perky and her ass high and tight. “Told you I was too smart for all of this.” She says to Jim.
“Paige, your unwanted traits went to your two.”
“Auto Stat Update New Stats Uploaded.
Points as follows:
Health max out leads to further weight loss due to high energy output. Weight reduced to 82 lbs.
Lower weight reduces height due to less nutrients available for growth Height 4’7”.
Age reduction penalized for reduction below legal age of consent. Age adjusted appropriately. Age 18
Prior age if 14 removes higher education reducing Intelligence to 3 (Beauty School Dropout) inappropriate Age penalty due to immoral age selection reduces Intelligence to 1.
Smaller stature and adorable energy: Charisma increased to 12.
Increases in Health and Charisma along with decreases in Intelligence, Weight, Age, and Height increases Sex Drive: 15.
Final Game Stats Posted:

Intelligence - 1 (Non-Verbal)
Weight - 10 (82)
Height - 0 (4’7”)
Charisma - 12 (A man’s best friend)
Sex Drive - 15 (Slut Puppy)

Paige suddenly realizes her mistakes as the update begins to make final changes she shrinks two more inches as another 40 lbs is dropped, she looks down seeing her breasts swell to perky C Cups, her ass tightens, and as her intelligence slides away she knows it’s because she is 18 instead of 14. She slips down to her knees and then blacks out as the remainder of her intelligence is removed…

TWO HOURS LATER….

“Oh Daddy I love her!! I just LOVE her!!”
Paige opens her eyes looking up at a really excited girl jumping up and down. Paige doesn’t understand everything but the girl looks really excited to see her. And that makes PAIGE excited… she quickly rolls up on her hands and knees, crawls over to the man and girl and starts jumping at the girl’s legs.
“Lol Daddy she’s almost perfect! Can I give her the toys you let me pick out now?”
“Of course baby. Paige… Paige! SIT.”
Paige doesn’t like how the man’s voice is so stern, she stops in her tracks and sits back on her ass on the floor.
“Good girl!” The girl says making Paige grin. She really likes the nice girl.
“Post up Paige!” Carrie says to her new pet.
Paige gets back on her hands and knees bending her back just enough to raise her ass up. Carrie moves behind Paige and carefully slides a large dog tail anal plug in her ass. Paige pushes her ass back towards the plug liking the full feeling it gives her.
“She likes that!” Carrie giggles.
Next she reaches between Paige’s legs and clips a set of bells to the clit piercing Jim already set in place. Paige moans at the attention she is getting and as Carrie pulls her hand back her fingers are wet with Puppy Juice. “Silly puppy!” Carrie says as she licks her hand clean.
She then moves around to her front and puts a pink collar around Paige’s neck with a silver bone shaped name tag that says “Slut Puppy Paige if found please use how you like and then return to 12 Holland Dr, Anytown, CA”
She pulls Paige’s red hair up into two pigtails and puts pink bows in place. Finally, she reaches under her breasts and clips the two nipple clamps with a chain to Paige giving her a leash.
“Daddy she’s perfect!” Carrie says.
Paige keeps smelling something and looking down at the space between Carrie’s legs she sees her cover is all wet. She dives her face forward and pushes Carrie on her back licking and pawing at her wet slit.
“Oh Daddy!!” Carrie moans out
Within minutes Carrie has cummed 2 times and she turns around to try to escape her new pet’s expert tongue. Instead Paige finds that there is no cover for Carrie’s asshole and she begins madly licking at that hole too.
Carrie cums two more times before Jim pops Paige on her butt causing her to stop and sit back on her ass.
“Oh Daddy, I have to protect my little brownie from this bad girl!” Carrie pleads.. “please help me!”
Jim hands her a large buttplug of her own with a blue crystal and three bells. Carrie slides the toy up and down her soaked pussy and then inserts it.
Jim sits down and calls Carrie over to his lap. Carrie knows what her daddy wants and as she starts giving him a blowjob Paige slides her face between Carrie’s asscheeks tonguing at her pussy and ass…

EPILOGUE

“Well hey there Carrie!” Ralph calls out to the sweet little neighbor girl as she walks her puppy. Carrie is wearing a pink school girl skirt that stops just above the curve of her ass. Her shirt is a shear button up and Carrie’s growing breasts are bouncing underneath.
“Hi Mr Ralph!” She giggles back
“I see you figured out a way to keep a hold of your leash and still have both arms free.”
“Yes sir I did! Your daughters said I’d get in big trouble if I didn’t figure something out so here I have the perfect answer!”
Carrie turns and lifts her skirt showing her buttplug with a small metal leash clipped to it leading back to the breasts of her puppy Paige.
“And your tits are coming in nicely.”
“Thank you! Daddy said that the more cum I swallow the bigger they will get! I’m super excited since they used to be so tiny. I’m a real girl with these Ds though!” She says unbuttoning her shirt and showing him her progress.
“You sure are… Girls! Carrie is here!” Ralph calls out to the house.
Just then two fat, ugly women walk out of the house wearing moo-moos and flip flops.
“Bout time you got here you dumb cunt.” One of them says.
“Well what are you waiting for slut? Get over here and eat these cunnies!” The other says.
“Can you keep my pup company for a bit?” Carrie says handing the leash to Ralph.
“Oh I’m sure I can figure something out.” Ralph says unbuckling his pants. While Paige starts pawing at his hardening cock.
“Ok great! Luckily girl cum works just as good as man cum for my boobies! I’ll hurry!” Carrie says as she gets down on her knees and lifts up the long gowns of the Paige’s former daughters. The sounds of her licking is heard immediately. Her own pussy already dripping on the concrete.
Paige turns around with a jingle as Ralph pulls the tail plug out. “That’s right Paige, let’s give this slutty ass of yours what it wants.” He drives his penis in her ass as Paige moans and moans….

The End
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm

? I didn't understand why you quoted your own post?
ssj3gohan007

PreviousNext

Return to Stories