Into the Dungeon (MtF)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Into the Dungeon (MtF)

Postby laristopa » Tue May 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Howdy! I've got a new story for y'all. I'll be posting one part every day or every other day for a bit. Grungot will be on vacation while this is going on so...enjoy!

Sir Eadric Strongfellow held his giant claymore above his head. His precious family heirloom gleamed menacingly in the dim light of the tavern. The crowded room had come to a complete stand still and all eyes were glued to Eadric as he neared the crescendo of his great story.

He held the sword aloft for a few seconds before expounding in a deep rumble, "Then, as all hope appeared lost...I felt strength bubbling deep inside my chest. It surged through my veins like liquid fire! I crashed Blightsteel into the neck of the beast with every remaining ounce of strength!"

Eadric slammed his sword down into a nearby wooden chair, with an explosive *BOOM*, splitting it as if it were nothing. Chips and flecks of wood flew in all directions, eliciting a collective gasp from the crowd. Thankfully, Eadric's signature, black, executioner's mask protected him from the worst of it.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-dZ9k5N8/A

The silence returned and Eadric paused for dramatic effect.

When he spoke again, his voice was a whisper, "The creature let out a terrible cry...It echoed like thunder through the cavern. Then, it crumbled to the ground...Where its bones would lay forevermore..."

He allowed the awe of the crowd to stir in silence before grabbing his flagon of ale and raising it up.

He shouted into the ceiling, "And thus, the Golden Champions claimed victory!"

The peasantry burst into applause. Eadric raised Blightsteel causing a flood of "ooh's" and "ahh's". Every man in the tavern wanted to be him and every woman wanted to bed him. Who could blame them? Eadric was noble born, rich, powerful and famous. He was the leader of the most successful and respected adventuring group. The guild practically owed him everything!

Eadric basked in the crowds admiration before turning to his gaze to the far corner where his companions were seated. Ox was smiling and clapping, while slowly shaking his head. Gus, on the other hand, stared out the dingy window, appearing exceptionally bored.

Eadric returned the heavy Blightsteel to its scabbard. He adjusted his mask, making sure it was still properly in place.

He had gone so many years without showing his face; it would be a real shame to break his streak in some no-name peasant tavern. Eadric smoothed out his long, well maintained, black beard. It was good to be a human!

He made his way through the crowded room. It was easy to navigate, as the admiring crowd scurried out of Eadric's path and gave him a wide berth. His heavy plate armor lightly clanked as he moved. He normally wouldn't wear his cumbersome, expensive armor, but these commoners had high expectations of the renowned Golden Champions. He would hate to disappoint.

Eadric reached the corner table and slammed his flagon down, turning Gus's attention from the window.

Ox still had a dopey smile stretched across his rugged, masculine face. His features were caked with dirt and scraggly hairs. He smelled like battle: sweat, dirt, blood and guts. He likely had the stench due to his thirt for combat- and his general dislike of cleanliness. He had pretty terrible vision and didn't generally care what he looked like anyway. He wore a collection of mismatched furs which were scavenged from slain foes. Much of his scarred, muscled, hairy body was uncovered.

He was even bigger and stronger than Eadric, who was a mountainous man in his own right. Eadric had witnessed Ox perform some truly superhuman feats of strength during their years of adventuring together. Feats that Eadric often took credit for...But Ox never really cared about personal glory.

Seated next to Ox was his trusty great axe: a truly ornate masterpiece. Legions of foes had fallen to Ox's mighty blows. If Ox had it his way, Tempest would have its own seat at the table. He loved Tempest more than almost anything.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-QCcnMD5/A

Ox's deep voice twitched with excitement and he raised his ale, "'Sir Eadric Strongfellow the Dragon Slayer'...It has a nice ring to it! Great job out there, boss!"

Eadric grinned and sat in a chair between his two companions. The wooden seat creaked under the strain of a large man in full plate armor. He clinked Ox's glass and they both took a long gulp. Ox tipped the cup and finished the entire flagon without taking a breath. He let out a loud belch and slammed his empty cup on the wooden table, demanding the wench to bring more.

Gus balanced one of his daggers, blade down, on the tip of his bony finger.

His voice was like venom, "Yes, nice job out there, boss. Except you forgot the part where the dragon was about to devour you and somebody managed to put an arrow clean through its eye! That part never seems to make it into your story does it boss?"

Eadric folded his arms and smirked, "Maybe if somebody had some showmanship skills, they could tell the story however they wanted!"

Gus flipped the dagger and caught it. His body was tall and lithe. His burly party members often poked fun at his slight build, but in the most dire situations Gus always came through. Whether with his guile, speed or dexterity, Gus always had another trick up his sleeve. He wore dark, studded leather that was well maintained. A small armory of daggers and sharp objects were hidden and tucked away in his armor. But Gus's signature weapon was his great bow which took a surprising amount of strength to draw. It was carefully resting against the wall, next to a quiver of black-flighted arrows.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-WQL6QjS/A

Gus scoffed at Eadric's words and weakly raised his own flagon. When he and Eadric's glasses clinked, he took a small sip before returning it to the table. The members of the Golden Champions were like brothers, teasing and razzing one another. Consistently overcoming impossible situations has a way of bringing people together. Ox, Gus and Eadric had been through hell and back, and they trusted each other with their lives.

Eadric's flagon was running dangerously low as he finished his second toast. He turned to search the tavern for the wench. Was that knife-eared bitch not paying attention?

Eadric shouted as he spied the creature crawling near the far end of the room, cleaning the splinters of a smashed chair, "Hey, whore! The Golden Champions need some ale!"

The elf hopped to her feet and began scurrying over to their table. Along the way, she was nearly trampled and knocked over multiple times. One drunken man took it upon himself to grab her plump ass while she passed. She demurely thanked the man for his attention and continued walking.

She was wearing a heavily stained, gray rag that covered almost nothing. Around her neck was the standard female elvish adornment: A tight, silver slave collar. She approached the table and stood next to Eadric. She was barely over five feet tall and had typical elven features: long, pointed ears; light, curly hair, bright, pretty eyes; and a smooth, rounded face. Most of her feminine assets were left completely uncovered. Eadric noted her tits were pretty small and her face was average at best...but her ass was pretty damn nice and hung out like a shelf!

The wench bowed her head and curtsied using her rags, flashing her hairless pussy to the table. Her light, silky skin was beat red and bruised from being manhandled, spanked and groped all night. She had a leather satchel around her narrow shoulders.

She clutched the satchel tightly and spoke. Her voice was soft, high pitched and squeaky like almost every elf, "How can this whore service you, my lords?"

Ox bellowed, "By the gods! They're letting elf cunts wear clothes now!? What the hell is this world coming to? Before you know it, these tree-hugging bark-sniffers will be asking- no, demanding rights! I just don't understand it, their 'men' can't even grow a damn beard!"

Eadric smoothed his beard, feeling a swell of pride. Even in his lowest moments, he could still fall back on his trusty beard. It symbolized his masculinity and his humanity. It was an obvious indicator that he wasn't a treacherous, worthless elf.

Eadric removed his metal gauntlet, dropping it to the table with a *clunk*. He snaked his hand under the whore's rag, ready to prove his point. The elf instantly spread her legs further, allowing Eadric easier access.

He slipped his sweaty, dirty finger into her pussy. The elf whimpered. She was clearly not aroused, and Eadric had to force himself inside.

Eadric wriggled his finger between her folds her as he mockingly agreed, "You're right Ox, pointy-eared sluts shouldn't wear clothes! Why don't we ask her what she thinks?" Eadric turned his attention to the silent girl, "Is the natural place for elves on their knees, servicing their human masters?"

She kept her head down and her legs open as she responded, "Yes, Master. My place, and the place of all elven people is on their knees at human feet.

Of course, she had given the correct answer. Everybody knew the lowest of the low human was infinitely better than any elven savage. The whore had been trained well.

Eadric cupped his hand around her ass and lurched her forward while demanding, "Then get on your elven knees and service us, whore! We have quite the adventure ahead of us and we need a nice, warm throat to fuck!"

Eadric stuffed three silver coins into the satchel around her shoulders. He withdrew his hand from her slit and sniffed his finger. Ahh, there was nothing sweeter than the smell of elf pussy!

She quickly checked the satchel, accounting for Eadric's payment, before lowering herself onto the filthy floor and crawling under the table.

Gus unbuttoned his chaps and excitedly shifted his hips forward. His bored, gloomy mood had been lifted.

He cleared his throat before popping a cautious smile, "Thanks, boss." He paused, seeming to contemplate his next words, "In all honesty, I've been feeling rather nervous for tomorrow."

Ox peeled away the thick animal skin covering his cock and opened his tree-trunk legs. A hot musk of congealed sweat and male arousal wafted from beneath the garment.

He shifted his hips forward while asking, "What are you so worried about, Gus? We've handled more dangerous shit than this!"

Eadric carefully removed the metal plate between his legs and dropped it on the table, next to his gauntlet. The whore's warm mouth wrapped around his cock and she started working his length inside.

Gus took a sharp breath. Apparently, the wench was simultaneously using her hands on Eadric's companions. Damn, she really was well trained!

Gus reponsded to Ox, "This time is different. I don't *ugh* remember the guild giving us so little *ugh* information."

Eadric reached under the table and roughly grabbed a fistful of silky hair. He took control and forced her mouth up and down his shaft. Her head cracked against the bottom of the table several times and Eadric held her hair so tightly it was nearly ripping out, but he didn't care. She was just a nameless, wet hole.

Eadric tried to reassure Gus, "I assume the guild told us so little information because *hmm* they really don't know much themsel-*ugh*-ves."

The three men sat and pondered their upcoming guild assignment- while being serviced by a whore. Eadric knew they would receive all the information they needed the following morning, but Gus was right, the guild was being very hush-hush about this assignment. It paid too well to pass up, though.

Before he could ponder further, Eadric felt himself ready to finish. This slave gave an incredible blowjob! He pulled the elf all the way down with a loud *slurp*, forcing her button nose into his wiry pubes. He grunted and flooded her throat with a torrent of semen. She swallowed every last drop. Once he was done, she popped Eadric from her mouth and moved onto Gus who barely lasted a few seconds. Ox was third and came in a similarly short period.

The elf crawled out form under the table. Her rags and body were gleaming with sweat and cum. apparently his companions didn't unload down her throat like Eadric had. Her long, bright hair was frayed and messy from the rough treatment.

Ox replaced the fur flap over his genitals and sighed, "That felt great boss, thanks again." He turned his attention to the elf and grew a look of disgust, "I'll be taking this!" Ox grabbed the stained, scrap of clothing from her body and tore it off in one swift motion, letting it fall to the floor, "There, now everything is back to the way it should be!"

The elf didn't react and simply waited with her head down. She didn't attempt to clean herself or maintain any modesty. With her rag discarded, Eadric could see her slave tattoos. On her left shoulder (which was the female shoulder) were runes that indicated she was of breeding age. Next to that was her master's sigil which marked her as his property. Her only remaining clothing was the satchel, which was used to collect payments for prostitution, and the slave collar around her neck.

Eadric teased her, "Did you like having our big, human dicks in your throat, slut?"

She obediently nodded, "Yes, Master."

Eadric stuffed his finger into her folds again, surely she was aroused by now! Elf bitches were notoriously crazy for human cock (almost as much as orc cock). She opened her legs just as before. He expected to find a drooling pussy but paused when he found she was tight and dry. She was either extremely disciplined or...not aroused from their cocks! Eadric contemplated behind his mask. Surely, any elf female would be unable to control herself around such manly studs?

She must have just been well trained.

Eadric shook his head and chuckled as he stood. Why was he wasting time thinking about some worthless slave? He didn't want another drink and his arousal was already sated. Besides, they had preparations to make. Ox and Gus quickly followed suit. They collected their weapons and made for the entrance to the tavern, leaving the tiny, naked elf glistening with cum and standing next to a gray rag on the floor.

Before leaving, Eadric turned and stared at the whore through his mask. She blankly gazed at him from across the room and they locked eyes for a second. He saw the tiniest spark of hatred and fire shouldering in her eyes. What a bitch! He broke the contact and tossed a handful of silver coins into the crowd out of spite.

Eadric shouted while pointing to the elf, "Fat ass elf pussy is on us tonight!"

The crowd cheered and began chanting, "Cham-pi-on! Cham-pi-on," as they scooped the coins from the floor.

Eadric saw a a combination of disgust, frustration and anger cross the whore's face. While her expression quickly returned to a blank, emotionless stare, Eadric knew her true feelings.

As the crowd surrounded her, and the satchel around her neck became heavy, Eadric stepped out into the night with a wide grin. He would gladly pay for an uppity, knife-eared bitch to be shown her place over and over again. It was the whore's fault, after all.

She should have just been born a human.
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Into the Dungeon (MtF)

Postby laristopa » Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Ox stretched his powerful arms into the air and yawned. The sun had just begun cresting over mountains in the distance. He walked down the dirt path behind his companions.

He spoke, breaking the nervous silence hanging over the group, "I hope our mule is a girl. I don't care if they can't carry all our gear, I like a nice cunt in my bedroll."

Gus responded without turning, "I already told you, Ox, the guild won't give us a female mule after what you did to the last one."

Ox groaned, "By the gods! You fuck one pointy-eared cunt to death and they never trust you around one again!"

Gus stopped and turned, his face twisted with exasperation, "I'm guessing it had more to do with your hands tightened around her neck as opposed to any interaction between your genitals."

Ox stopped, put his hands on his hips and stared into the sky, pretending to ponder Gus's claim, "Hm...No, I'm pretty sure I fucked her to death. Her slave collar would have protected her from being strangled anyway."

Gus rolled his eyes and sighed as he stared his companion down, "You're a blind, idiotic animal, Ox."

Ox approached Gus and put his hands on Gus's narrow, leather clad shoulders. Ox flipped his companion around before lightly pushing him forward and squinting down at him, "And don't you forget it, my skinny little friend! I don't have to see you clearly to rip you to shreds."

Gus turned back and puffed his chest up against Ox. He stared up into the pelt covered warriors scarred face and yelled, "Don't call me 'little' you fucking Neanderthal! Of all the days to act like a brainless adolescent, you choose this one! I ought to put a few more scars on that ugly face of yours!"

Ox bellowed a laugh and pushed his forehead down into Gus's forehead, "Tempest is almost as hungry as I am, little man."

They stared at each other, eye to eye, trying their best to intimidate.

Eadric shouted from a short distance ahead, "When you girls are done deciding who has the prettiest eyes, can you plug up your twats and pretend you're men so we can get on with our mission?"

Ox and Gus turned their attention to Eadric. They eyed their leader in his shining, metal armor. His heavy helmet covered his masked face.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-5KGhvNL/A

Eadric's voice was softer when he addressed them again, "I understand that you're both nervous. I am too. But we have a job to do. I need you both at your best. I'm counting on you."

Both men crossed their arms and contemplated Eadric's words. After a few short seconds, Ox extended his hand and Gus accepted. They shook hands and nodded to one another.

Eadric gave them a thumbs up as they caught up with him, "Our mule should be just beyond this thicket of trees. When we meet them, Ox, I need you to be nice to them, Ox. They have information we need Ox. No berating, fucking, dismembering or ridiculing the mule- at least until we know what needs to get done. Oh, and if you kill the mule again Ox you'll be carrying everybody's gear yourself."

Ox mummbled while readjusting the large pack on his back, "Couple of sticks in the mud...standing up for elf trash...At least I can unload all this shit soon..."

Ignoring Ox's grumblings, Eadric led his men off the beaten path and into the wilderness.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Thu May 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Appearing in a small clearing, Eadric pointed his plated hand toward a small elf sitting in the shade of a gnarled oak.

The elf stood quickly and bowed low as Eadric and his companions approached. His body was slender but had muscular definition. He had long dark hair like most male elves, delicate facial features and tall, pointed ears. He was naked except for a brown loincloth, shorts, travelling shoes and a loose necklace. His tattoos were on the right shoulder (the male slave shoulder) and showed that he was of age. Eadric also spied the telltale guild crest in black ink.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-GQwfHwk/A

He smiled warmly, his voice was squeaky and high pitched, "Greetings, masters. My name is-"

Ox interrupted him, "Yeah, I don't care what your squeaky little name is, knife ears. You are now Twinkle. Here, take my gear, Twink."

Ox shoveled his pack down towards Twinkle who grabbed it while saying 'Thank you'. He was at least a full foot shorter than Ox and much more slender. The pack was heavy and Twinkle struggled to get it situated. Ox folded his arms, clearly upset that Twinkle was male.

Eadric shook his head but stayed quiet. He stepped towards Twinkle and removed his own bag, piling it on top of Ox's pack. Twinkle's legs almost buckled under the weight of two heavy burdens, but he stayed on his feet.

Eadric and Ox looked at Gus expectantly.

Gus hefted his pack up, keeping it around his shoulders, "I'll hold onto mine. It isn't that heavy and it doesn't look like he can handle much more anyway."

Twinkle shifted under the weight of the packs while chirping, "Thank you, master. Let me know if you change your mind!"

Eadric stared down at Twinkle who nervously returned his gaze. Eadric snapped his fingers expectantly. His expression hardened beneath his executioner's mask and helmet. He didn't have time for a lazy elf. Twinkle's eyes widened and he fished into his shorts. He withdrew a slip of black paper and a white pencil which he handed to Eadric.

Eadric scribbled on the paper and read it once over to make sure it was all correct. He passed it to his teammates who each signed their name.

Guild Quest Card
Company Name: Golden Champions
Party Leader: Sir Eadric Strongfellow
Member 1: Boris "Ox" Gritting
Member 2: Gustav "Gus" Shunk
Mule: Twinkle (Male)

Satisfied, Eadric handed the paper and pencil back to Twinkle who carefully folded and tucked it away.

"And so," Twinkle started, "The seal is complete and the quest has been accepted."

Eadric rested his hand on the hilt of his sword and took a deep breath. "Alright," He calmly stated, "I think it's time you filled us in, elf."

Twinkle nodded, his squeaky voice took on a deeper and more serious tone, "Recently, an ancient elven ruin was discovered just beyond this clearing. The guild has contracted you to delve inside and retrieve an artifact believed to reside there. I don't know what the artifact is, but apparently we'll know it when we see it."

Gus asked, "Have others gone before us? What dangers are we expecting?"

"No guild members have been sent to the ruin. Though it's very possible that freelancers or looters have entered. As far as dangers go, I don't know what to expect, Master Shunk."

The companions shared a worried glance.

"Lead us on, Twinkle." Eadric ordered.

Twinkle nodded and turned. He walked towards the edge of the clearing, trying to keep himself upright below the crushing weight of two full packs. The companions quietly followed behind.

Between a mossy thicket was the entrance.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-hP8phb5/A

It was rather ominous and Eadric felt like a great danger awaited them below. He sensed a palpable tension in the air. Something was telling him to leave and never return.

"Let's get to it then, lads. We get in, and get out in one piece." Gus muttered.

Steeling themselves, Ox, Gus, Eadric and Twinkle stepped carefully into the darkness.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Fri May 07, 2021 11:17 pm

The first room was rather small and circular with a short, stone ceiling and walls. Light filtered in from entrance. A stone lever was perched near the far wall where the shape of a doorway had been cut. Frilly, elvish script was carved into the wall next to the lever. There didn't appear to be any way forward. Twinkle lit a torch which assisted in illuminating the space.

"Oh great," Ox started, "First room and I already have to disgrace my eyes with the language of vermin. Translate it, Twink, but don't you dare say those savage words out loud."

Eadric folded his arms with a *clink* as he watched Twinkle struggle his way forward. It was a well known fact that all elvish people could read, speak and understand elvish, The actual use of it, however, was strictly prohibited. Elves didn't even have to learn it, they just seemed to know the language instinctively. On the contrary, very few humans can read elvish let alone speak it. Most consider the language to be barbaric and beneath them as humans.

Twink crouched next to the lever and squinted to read the inscription.

He spoke with his squeaky voice, "It says: Thou who would enter this sacred home stands before the temple of Ashaya, Goddess of Trials. Whosoever enters shall be unable to depart until the trials have been satisfied."

The companions stood quietly for a few seconds.

"I wonder how big the tits of an elvish goddess are." Ox bluntly mused, breaking the silence.

Gus, seeming to ignore his companion, spoke thoughtfully, "It would seem that if we pull the lever we won't be able to leave until we get to wherever this thing ends."

Eadric contemplated before reassuring his companions, "We have provisions for weeks and decades of experience. I'm confident we can prevail no matter the circumstance. Pull the lever, Twinkle."

Twinkle did as instructed and the room began to shake. The walls shifted and turned. The light from the entrance began to fade as solid stone shifted and blocked the only escape. Twinkle held his torch aloft. The doorway cut into the wall was now clear and led further into the dark. The companions were a bit shaken, but they were fully committed now. Just to illustrate the point, Twinkle pulled on the lever a second time and nothing changed. Whatever trials awaited them below would have to be faced.

Another torch was lit and given to Gus. The companions moved towards the new doorway and down the flight of narrow stairs.

The narrow staircase opened into a tiny room. In the middle was a circular, stone pedestal with four colored, glass cups on it. Blue, yellow, green and red.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-8g6Tv8k/A

Clear liquid filled each cup. The warmth from the blazing torches in the small room worked like little heaters and Eadric felt a bead of sweat forming on his neck. An outline of another door showed on the far wall.

An elvish inscription encircled the pedestal.

Twinkle put the torch close to the script and translated, "Each shall drink from different vessels until thy vessel run dry."

"Awfully convenient that there are four cups and four of us." Gus remarked solemnly.

Eadric nodded before adding, "Filled with fresh liquid too..."

When nobody moved, Ox suggested, "Make the mule go first, this shit could be poisoned."

Eadric motioned for Twinkle who nervously grabbed the blue cup. He stared down at its contents and hesitated. He took a deep breath before swallowing the liquid down.

Twinkle smacked his lips together, "Tastes kind of chalky, but otherwise not bad."

Twinkle began to quiver and he dropped the blue cup to the ground where it shattered. He held his hand to his face and groaned. The companions took a step back and prepared to watch something horrible happen to their elvish slave. Instead, Twinkle's wiry, muscled arms started to bulk up and he grew a few inches taller! He stopped shaking and flexed his biceps which were now veiny and strong. He was no powerhouse, but Twinkle was definitely one of the strongest looking elves Eadric had ever seen. He was having a much easier time holding both heavy packs now.

"I feel strong!" Twinkle gasped while gazing over his body in wonder.

Ox surged forward excitedly, followed closely by Gus. Ox snatched the green cup and gulped it down without hesitating. Gus held the yellow glass and stopped, waiting to see what happened to Ox first.

Ox burped as he saw his companion waiting, "You're a fucking pansy, Gus."

Gus scoffed, "Just shut up and tell me what you're feeling."

Ox's eyes opened wide and his hands shot up to cover them. He clutched as his face while releasing a pained screech.

"It burns!" Ox screamed into the ceiling as he clawed at himself. His glass dropped to the floor and shattered.

"Water, get him some water!" Eadric shouted at Twinkle who fumbled through the bags.

Suddenly, Ox stopped and slowly lifted his head from his hands. He glanced around to each of his companions who had all froze.

Ox grew a huge smile, "Holy shit! My eyes are clear! Everything is clear! I can see you guys perfectly! Whatever was in that glass was magic!"

Magic was something that was extremely rare. If they were after some sort of magical artifact...Eadric definitely knew why the guild was so interested now. He looked down at the innocent liquid in his red glass.

Gus shrugged his shoulders and gulped down the clear fluid in his yellow cup. He gently placed his cup back on the pedestal.

Just like Ox, Gus grabbed at his eyes and screamed. This time, the companions simply waited to see if it would end in the same fashion to Ox. Though it appeared to be the same, Eadric didn't enjoy seeing his friend in pain. Sure enough, Gus stopped after a few seconds of agony and looked around. His eyes had changed! They were yellow and looked like they belonged on a cat!
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-JLxkFbf/A

"I-I can see you guys as if it were daytime!" Gus stammered, "I think I can see in the dark!"

Ox gripped Tempest as he spoke to his friend with a smile, "That's awesome, man! Should be really useful for us going forward. Maybe this place is all bark and no bite?"

Eadric shot one last apprehensive look at his liquid before tipping the glass up and swallowing the contents down. It wasn't chalky like Twinkle described. Eadric's liquid was extremely sweet, almost like honey.

He placed his red glass back on the pedestal next to Gus'. His body began to quiver just like Twinkle's had. A wave of cold shot through him and he started feeling heavier. Eadric exhaled sharply and the muscles on his body contracted and shrank. He could physically feel himself getting smaller and weaker. His plate armor became more and more cumbersome. Not only had the muscles in his body shrunk, but he had lost a few inches in height as well! He was just a hair above six feet. Thankfully, his armor covered all the changes to his muscles and it was not readily apparent to his companions who watched him with concern.

"You good, boss?" Gus asked behind his new yellow, cat eyes.

Ox stood next to Eadric and looked down, "You lost a few inches there, boss. Eh what's two inches in height?"

Eadric took a deep breath and gave off a quick chuckle, "I'm still big enough to crush you! I bet this is the type of magic that will fade away with time, so don't get too used to it boys!"

Ox seemed to agree as he nodded his head with a grin, "Wouldn't be so bad if my new, clear eyes stuck around!"

The far door had opened up leading further into the dungeon. Twinkle was still marveling at his new strength while Eadric was panicking internally. Nobody needed to know his muscles had shrunk. He would just wait for the magic to fade away. Eadric adjusted the executioners mask beneath his helmet and took a deep breath. He walked forward, following his companions into the new room. He cradled Blightsteel in his hands, noticing how much heavier it felt. He just had to hold out until he was back to normal and pretend everything was fine.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 am

While descending the stairs, a rotten stench hit Eadric's nose and he gagged. He reached the bottom and saw his companions were equally disgusted. Twinkle and Ox scrunched their faces while Gus held his nose. This room was larger than the previous two and in a square configuration. There were piles of rotting corpses laying all throughout the room. The far wall had the usual outline of a door. Eadric hefted Blightsteel and he noticed Ox was already in a fighting stance with Tempest. Gus, meanwhile, quickly strung his war bow and notched a black arrow. Twinkle handed Eadric the second torch and ran back to the staircase to hide behind the wall. Elves weren't permitted to have weapons and all four clearly knew what was about to happen. Eadric had to place the torch on the floor as he could no longer easily heft his prized family heirloom with one hand. He felt the fluttering of worry in his chest but ignored it as the first elvish corpse rose to its feet.

The zombie let out a terrible, dull moan. The piled bodies began to stir. Some zombies were naked while others had bits and pieces of frayed clothing. They all had decaying flesh and reeked of death. None of them had any weapons to speak of.

"Only thing worse than an elf is a zombie elf! Die monsters!" Ox shouted as he charged forward and began cleaving his way through packs of enemies, easily lopping off limbs and heads alike.

Arrows whizzed into the undead horde, dropping bodies left and right. Eadric bellowed a rallying cry and charged forward, swinging Blightsteel through the air. He knew he was moving a bit slower and attacking with less power than normal, but his strikes were still easily able to fell swarms of foes. The three veteran adventurers made quick work of the walking dead with little difficulty. Eadric had to admit that he was more fatigued than he should have been, but he was never overpowered or overwhelmed in the slightest.

Twinkle crept into the room, noticing the fighting was done. He stepped carefully over fallen undead. He repositioned the heavy packs on his back while Eadric collected his discarded torch and returned it to the elf.

The far door had opened and the three companions pressed forward, giving each other a pat on the back as they reunited. Nothing needed to be said. They all knew they wouldn't be bested by some damn elves.

Eadric turned to Twinkle, "See if they have anything useful."

Twinkle quietly stammered, "But- but Master Strongfellow...this is the burial site of my ancestors. Please don't make me defile them further."

Ox charged towards Twinkle and slammed into him with an angry grunt, launching him through the air and back into a pile of corpses.

Ox exploded with anger, "What did you just fucking say, you knife-eared, sap-sucking sack of shit? I don't give a flying fuck about your ancestors! If they're anything like you, they were lazy, ugly and worthless!"

Twinkle held his breath and tried to get to his feet while collecting items that had fallen from the packs. He gingerly pressed himself away from the decaying bodies.

Ox pulled his animal skin flap away from his hips and whipped out his cock, "Here's what I think of you and the rest of your subhuman race!"

He then proceeded to piss on everything around him. Twinkle watched from a distance with disbelief in his eyes.

Gus piped up, "Alright, Ox, you made your point. That's enough."

Ox shook a few final drops onto the pile and spit. He laughed as he replaced his flap and walked towards the staircase carrying Tempest.

Eadric watched the newly muscled Twinkle wallow in corpses and piss, rifling through the pockets of his fore fathers with tears in his eyes. He was muttering something in elvish towards the dismembered elven bodies. Perhaps it was a prayer. Eadric could have called him out about speaking elvish; but judging by Ox's anger level, he decided to leave it alone.

Eadric turned to join Ox and Gus when he noticed the gleam of something shiny on one of the fresher looking female zombies. He crouched and saw she wore an expensive looking ring. Eadric tugged it from the cold finger of the zombie and examined it closer. It had an ornate, golden band and a large, pink jewel. It looked feminine and distinctly elvish...but valuable.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-hDfS3P6/A

Twinkle had already combed through this corpse, how had he missed it? Lazy elf!

"What'd you find, boss?" Ox asked.

Eadric showed him the ring and stated, "Looks like it could be worth quite a bit."

Gus sidled up when her heard 'worth quite a bit' and looked at the ring closely, "Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't even know what kind of gem that is."

Ox nodded his head and turned back towards the staircase, "Good find, I'd hold onto it yourself though. I wouldn't trust a thieving elf with something like that; even if it is just a pathetic elf trinket."

Ox was right, elves weren't trustworthy at all. Eadric slipped the ring on his pinky finger as it was the only finger that could fit the little band.

The ring tightened on his pinky and the pink gem glowed brightly. Eadric's body felt immediately itchy all over. He squirmed and undulated around.

"Boss? Boss? Eadric! What's going on?" Gus shouted.

Eadric tried desperately to remove the ring but it was cinched down on his finger so tight that it wouldn't budge!

The itching stopped.

Eadric reached up to his face as his thick, human beard dropped to stone floor. In fact, all his body hair slipped away leaving only the hair on his head. He froze in place. He hadn't been without a beard since he was an adolescent. Would anybody even believe he was the famous Eadric Strongfellow without his powerful beard? Every self respecting human man had to have a beard! Eadric gulped. Without leg, underarm, chest, back and facial hair he could be mistaken for a-

Eadric shot his gaze over to Twinkle who was busy looking for treasure.

No, no, it would grow back! Maybe it would come back even thicker and manlier than ever! Just a minor setback. Again, Eadric expected the magic to dissipate any time and turn him back to normal.

Ox sprinted towards Eadric and shouted, "By the gods! Boss! Your- your beard! It's gone! Damn elvish sorcery!"

Eadric shook his diminished body, trying to let the hair fall from his plate armor.

He put on a false confidence as he brushed some hair from inside his armor, "Another little setback. Don't worry Ox, It'll grow back quick. I'm guessing it'll be even thicker than before! Should actually have my stubble by tomorrow and my full beard by the time we get back to finish the quest."

Gus stood next to Ox, "Are you...Hairless everywhere now, boss?"

Eadric shifted uncomfortably again, feeling his armor rubbing against him in ways it hadn't before, "I think so, boys. It doesn't matter. Let's try and set up camp in the next room. I need to get some rest and this place smells like shit."

Eadric's companions gave each other a worried glance but nodded. It was strange taking orders from somebody without a beard.

They descended the staircase with Twinkle in tow. Eadric looked down at his new ring.

It was gone.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:56 pm

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Mon May 10, 2021 1:34 am

Down the stairs was a medium sized, empty room with an open door on the far end which led deeper into the ruin. It was as if the dungeon knew they were ready to rest and it gave them a place to do so.

"I don't like this." Gus stated, "It feels like this place is...aware..."

The thought sent a chill up Eadric's spine, but he knew they all needed a bit of rest. He wanted desperately to remove his armor and clear it of annoying, itchy hairs; but he didn't want his companions to see his diminished musculature.

"Get a fire going, elf." Ox ordered.

Twinkle gently unloaded his heavy burden onto the ground and rifled through the packs, looking for a tinderbox. Eadric decided he could at least remove his helmet which he placed onto the floor. He still had his mask on, but he was able to breath much easier without his cumbersome metal headgear. He remove his gauntlets as well. He rubbed his beardless chin. It was such an alien feeling. Even licking his lips felt weird. He deposited his gauntlets next to his helmet and sat back against the wall. Gus was right, something about this ruin was disturbing. It was as if the walls were just pretending to be still.

Ox and Gus each found a separate corner to place their bedrolls. Eadric did the same.

"Not taking off the armor, boss?" Ox asked.

Eadric thought quickly on his feet, "No, I...I want to be ready in case something attacks us while we're resting. You never know."

Ox nodded in agreement, "Good call. That's why you're in charge! Hopefully you get some stubble going in the next few hours; I can't take you seriously with a smooth face like that!"

Ox chuckled like he was joking, but Eadric felt his words cut deep. He knew there was a serious sentiment behind it.

"I'll take the first watch, but we should probably eat something before we turn in." Gus stated, his yellow cat eyes practically glowed in the darkness.

Twinkle finally sparked the fire and the illumination and warmth lightly lifted Eadric's spirits. He watched the dancing flame and thought about his situation. Surely, the magic affecting his body would fade and he would be able to clear his armor of itchy hair. He would find the artifact and leave this place forever!

Eadric gnawed on a piece of jerky from his pack. A little meat in his belly was doing wonders for his mood. He noticed his companions were eating and having their spirits similarly lifted.

He was Sir Eadric Strongfellow for god sake! He'd earned a reputation behind his intimidating executioners mask with amazing feats of daring and strength! Was he really going to let some elf trickery and illusions drag him down!?

Eadric concluded he would be better by morning. He just had to make it until morning! He was done wallowing in self pity! But until then, he still didn't want his companions seeing his body...

"Hey, Twink, want some jerky?" Ox chortled.

Eadric and Gus both laughed. It was well known that weak elven stomachs couldn't handle meat. They could only eat leaves, twigs and berries. And, if they tried, they would immediately vomit. Human philosophers concluded long ago that the gods saw fit to separate elves and humans by as many means as possible. It was important to have division among the races so as to remind elves that they were lesser. Meat made human men strong.

Twinkle stayed quiet and sat huddled in the corner, lightly gnawing on what looked like a piece of bark. His tan, tattooed, muscled body certainly didn't look like somebody that only ate leaves. Eadric figured Twinkle's muscles would fade as soon as his own returned. He almost felt bad for the little elf because the packs weren't going to be getting any lighter, especially if they found any treasure or valuables.

Eadric watched Twinkle who was in a meditative, introspective state. He was likely reflecting about being ordered to pilfer the bodies of his ancestors. See, that was the issue with his kind; If Eadric had been ordered to do something like that, he would have told the person to fuck right off. Elves were just subservient to the core. Who was Eadric to question the natural order of things? He also never understood why male elves didn't wear slave collars like the females. There had to have been a good reason, but Eadric thought it was a weird custom. An elf is an elf, right? Either way, so long as he had the pointy ears, tattoos, and he was hairless-

Eadric stopped the thought and pushed it away. His hair was going to return when he awoke. He was no elf!

With a belly full of jerky and his trusted companions watching over him, Eadric drifted to sleep despite his itchy, cumbersome armor. He dreamt of personal glory and wet pussy.

laristopa

Postby laristopa » Mon May 10, 2021 11:25 pm

Eadric was awoken by Ox who shook him by the shoulder.

"Your turn, boss." He whispered.

Eadric yawned deeply. Despite only resting for a few hours, he felt great!

"Thanks, Ox." Eadric whispered back to him.

Ox yawned and turned towards his bedroll. He dropped down and was snoring almost immediately. All three of his party members were sound asleep.

Eadric stood and knew something was wrong. Maybe it was because he had just been awoken, but his armor felt even heavier today! Not only was it heavier, but it felt bigger as well. It was like he was wearing armor that didn't belong to him. Had he gotten even shorter? What was going on!?

Eadric figured he was a bit sore from yesterdays fight...but even still...he was supposed to be better today! He rubbed his chin and felt nothing but smooth skin. He hadn't grown any stubble.

After rubbing his chin, Eadric looked at his hand and noticed the pink gem ring had returned to his finger!
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Dungeon/i-hDfS3P6/A

He took a sharp breath. His hands looked smaller as well! They were definitely smaller! He was sure of it! They weren't girly or even androgynous by any means; but they were less calloused, hairless and thinner than they had been just a few hours prior.

As he watched, the ring glowed brightly once again sending a shockwave of fear crashing through Eadric's body.

His smaller hands shot up to his ears which felt like they were being stabbed with millions of little pins. He opened his mouth to holler in pain, but stopped short. He didn't want to wake his companions and have them see what was happening to him! It took every ounce of discipline in him to stay quiet but he managed to do it. His ears re-shaped and morphed under his fingers. He knew what this ring was doing to him and was completely powerless to stop it. It had already taken his body hair and his beard but now...

His rounded, unmistakably human ears came to a point and began to sharpen and lengthen. Eadric felt tears welling in his eyes as the worst thing he could possibly think of happening to him occurred.

When it was done, the ring disappeared from his finger. Eadric rushed to his helmet and gauntlets. He shoved the helmet on his head and yelped in pain as his long, elven ears were pinched by the helmet. This helmet had been made for humans.

"W-what's going on?" Gus asked in a sleepy haze.

Eadric carefully moved his new ears to fit comfortably in the helmet as he muttered, "D-don't worry, Gus, I just pinched my- my finger in my gauntlet...Go on back to sleep."

Gus turned over and was snoring once again.

Eadric was so shaken up by his new ears that he didn't immediately know what to do. He felt anxious and scared. He also felt so very alone. He couldn't tell his companions and he absolutely didn't want any of them to know. He had to hold out hope that these changes were temporary and could disappear just as quickly as they had appeared.

Eadric needed to take a leak. He figured that he would feel better after relieving himself. Maybe it would help him clear his head. He headed to the stairway leading to the zombie horde. As he moved, he noticed how strange his plate mail felt now. He would never get used to this! It was way too big and made him feel like a kid wearing his father's armor. But he didn't dare take it off and would bear the discomfort no matter how ill fitting it became.

When he reached the staircase, he unfastened his greaves and grabbed for his cock. Where was it? He fished inside again and found it.

It was barely an inch long.

Eadric winced and was forced to push his hips forward to ensure his urine cleared his itchy, ill-fitting armor. The thought of squatting down crossed his mind but he quickly pushed it away. He was no woman!

Just temporary. Just temporary. Just temporary.

It was like a waking nightmare that kept getting worse and worse. Eadric couldn't help it. He began to softly sob as his pitiful dick trickled a weak stream of urine. He finished and replaced his greaves without looking down at himself. He didn't want to see it and chose, instead, to ignore the problem for the time being. He couldn't think of anything to do to remedy the situation anyway.

Eadric repositioned his mask. He still had his trusty executioners mask. No cursed ring or honey water or treacherous elven magic could take it away. He could hide behind it and let his reputation precede him. He'd earned that reputation and nobody knew who he was beneath the mask anyway.

Eadric returned to the camp where he sat in silence for the next few hours. He stoked the fire a few time, just to ensure it didn't go out. He could have sworn that he could physically feel strength leaving his body like sand through a sieve.

Twinkle was the first to awaken. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Eadric felt faint, and nearly collapsed, as he gazed at Twinkle's face. He had- he had stubble on his chin! He also had rounded, human ears! He looked like a human man!
Twinkle seemed to notice it as well and his hand stopped as he felt the rough hair on his chin. He looked very confused.

Twinkle stood up and walked towards the fire in a daze. He continued rubbing his chin and wore a listless stare. He looked taller and stronger as well! He even had a bit of chest and leg hair!

Ox and Gus got up at around the same time.

Ox immediately noticed Twinkle's changes and gasped, "Holy shit! Twink, is that you? Your ears! And is that a- a beard? Are you a fucking shapeshifter or something?"

Gus stared with his yellow cat eyes at Twinkle in disbelief.

Twinkle hadn't noticed his ears yet. He reached up and Eadric could see his breathing increase as fear and confusion gripped him. He fell back against the wall and tried to calm himself.

Eadric's eyes narrowed as he watched Twinkle. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Twinkle was stealing Eadric's humanity! He knew Twinkle was just another jealous, angry little elf man! But Eadric couldn't call the traitorous, backstabbing elf out on his treachery because then the party would find out about his changes! He had to find a way to reverse whatever Twinkle was doing- and fast!

Eadric and his companions put away their camp. All the while, Ox was continually asking Twinkle what had happened. Of course, the envious little shit was pretending he didn't know. Eadric was very upset at the way Ox and Gus were now treating Twinkle. They were beginning to speak to him like her was member of the party and not as the outsider, elven trash that he was. Rounded ears and a beard did not make somebody a human being!

When they'd finished putting away the camp, Ox approached Eadric, "You good boss? You've been really quiet. You have any idea what happened to T?"

Eadric snapped, "Oh, now we're calling him 'T'? What happened to 'Twink'?"

Ox took a step back, "Woah, calm down there little guy, I was just asking a question!"

Eadric grunted in frustration. Ox had always called him 'little' or 'small' to get a rise out of him. When he did it before, they both knew it was just joking around...but now? It rubbed Eadric in a way that was disturbing and extremely distressing.

Ox didn't press the issue and walked towards the staircase leading down. Eadric followed him and joined the other party members who were already waiting. Twinkle carried both packs like a champ and Eadric saw he was rippling with muscle.

His height was nearing that of Eadric's now! That wasn't right, elves were supposed to be tiny!

They needed to find this artifact and get out of here quick. Maybe it was just down this next staircase? Eadric pulled on his mask and fiddled with his ears when he knew nobody was looking. He had to hope they were almost at the end.

The party descended further into the dark unknown.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Tue May 11, 2021 12:13 pm

This is still a very cool story. Good luck with it, again.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This is still a very cool story. Good luck with it, again.

Thanks a lot, Junketh!
laristopa

Next

Return to Stories