Trial Version (Attribute Swap, Reality Alteration) Part 3!

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Trial Version (Attribute Swap, Reality Alteration) Part 3!

Postby Larpa » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:48 am

Hey all, this is my first story of this... Genre... But I'm excited to write about it! There's generally not a lot of Attribute Theft/Swap stuff around on the internet which is a shame cuz I think it's Neat :)

Anyway, this is just the start of this story, I'll add more when I get the chance, hope y'all like it!
I thought it would be fun to write something where some slight user incompetence and bad UI are the REAL villains, rather than any inherent personality flaw with the MC. Plus, as one myself, I love a lesbian lead!

Thanks for reading!

————————————

Angela sat at the table in the dinning room, picking at some Easter leftovers and scrolling through Tweeter on her phone.

It was Spring Break for the 22 year old and she had no plans other than to stay home. She was an average looking woman, flat chest, a little bit of a butt, a nice haircut, she was cute but horribly awkward. She still lived at home with her parents, along with her 19 year old little sister Emily, but at the moment her parents were out with some of their friends.

The dinning room connected to the living room and from here she could hear her sister talking to her friend Katherine excitedly, it seemed like they were planning a night out and waiting to hear from some other friends on where they would be going.

Angela sighed, she was a senior in college and because of her self-consciousness about her looks she'd never spent a Spring Break doing more than relaxing at home or occasionally getting dinner with a friend.

She kind of wished she could do something more on her last Spring Break before joining the work force full time.
As she scrolled through her Tweeter feed, a particularly strange ad caught her eye.

"Ultimate Attribute Relocator! Change Yourself! Change Your Friends! Change the World! Try Now For Free!"
She laughed, blowing air out her nose forcefully. What a joke.

As she went to scroll past it, her finger slipped and she accidentally tapped the link provided by the ad.

"Shit, not again."

She scrambled to close the app store page that had opened on her phone, but before she even got the chance to, the page almost instantly read "Download Complete".

She rolled her eyes and closed the page, navigating to her apps and finding the new addition quickly. She selected to app to delete it, but found no option to do so, only being able to move the apps shortcut around the page.

Angela groaned. This wasn't the first time her uncoordinated fingers had accidentally downloaded something that had gotten her in trouble. Last time she'd ended up bricking her brand new phone and making her parent livid in the process.

She grumbled to herself as she opened the app, hoping maybe to find some options in the app itself.
After a brief pause, the app opened a s video started playing.

"Thank You So Much For Downloading The Ultimate Attribute Relocator: Trial Version" said a disembodied voice. "Using this application, you can share, swap, and even steal the attributes of people around you, granting them to whoever you wish! State of the art technology allows for beautiful 3D renders of all targets within range; although the trial version only allows for four targets to be selected at once and has a much shorter range. That's it for the tutorial! For a more in depth look, please purchase the full version off of the app store! Thanks and have fun!"

The screen faded to black and then a message appeared on screen reading "Not Enough Targets In Range, Please Move Closer To At Least One (1) Other Person."

Angela was unimpressed so far, but her curios streak got the better of her. She shrugged to herself and took the bait. Without a second thought, she dropped her mostly empty plate in the sink and walked into the living room.

As she entered the room, Angela glanced down at the phone. It now listed three targets in range, her sister Emily, her sister's well-endowed friend Katherine, and herself, showing a zoomed-out 3D model of each. Each model was stuck in a sort of A-pose and was slowly rotating, wearing what seemed to be the same clothes as all three where wearing at this very moment.

She grimaced, furrowing her brow. The fact this app was able to able to tell who was in the room with her was already off-putting, but the detailed 3D models was just down right disturbing. And yet, she still found herself intensely intrigued and curious.

Maybe there was some legitimacy to this apps claims after all.

She tapped on the model of Katherine and the app took her to another screen. The model was larger now and she could manipulate her view of it with her fingers, manually rotating and zooming in or out as she pleased.

She found that tapping sections of the body gave her somewhat detailed statistics of that body part. For instance she quickly found out that Katherine's large chest was in fact a size 34F.

As Angela stared down at the screen, completely enamored at the sight of Katherine's 3D-modeled chest, Emily suddenly called out to her, shaking her back to reality.

"Hey Ang, are ya gonna take the car out tonight? Kat and I wanted to go to her place and I need to know if I should call a Süper or not."

Angela blinked and shook her head, startled and more than a bit embarrassed.

"Uh, no, no— I don't think I'm gonna need the car uh— Need it tonight."

Satisfied with her sister's answer, Emily returned to talking with Katherine, seemingly unaware of her sister's sudden awkwardness.

Feeling her cheeks flush, Angela quickly tapped to exit the screen. As she did so a message box appeared on the screen but in her haste she didn't get a chance to read it, all she could catch were the options of "Share", "Steal", and "Swap", and she wasn't sure which, if any, she had selected.

As the app returned to the model selection screen a waiting circle appeared briefly at the top of the page, quickly changing to say "Attribute Loaded Successfully" before retracting back off the top of the screen.

Angela, still slightly shaken with self-consciousness and not thinking too clearly, quickly tapped on her sister's 3D model, hoping to clear her mind while continuing to explore the mysterious app.

This time however another waiting circle appeared before message box appeared on screen saying "Fluid Reality ON by Default" before closing.

Angela blinked a few times in confusion at the message before realizing her sister's model had changed. Now it sported a pair of large breasts that looked to be the same size as Katherine's.

Flustered once again, she quickly backed out of the screen and locked her phone, shoving it in her pocket as she looked around the room sheepishly.

This was clearly just a trick those two were playing on her to try and embarrass her, Angela thought to herself.
They knew she liked big boobs and we're just teasing her about it and being a bit weird, nothing else. They'd had their fun and now...

Angela finally looked up at the two of them to see their reaction. Despite her theory, the two of them seemed completely disinterested in her, still talking with each other about their plans for the night. However now, there was a definite change between the two that Angela could hardly believe.

Katherine now sat, in much more conservative clothes, completely flat chested like her sister had been just moments before. Meanwhile Emily was wearing a low cut blouse, showing off ample cleavage, and sporting what could only have been Katherine's old chest.

For a moment, Angela was stunned. Then she quickly opened up her phone and returned to the app.

Sure enough, both models had changed accordingly and when she tapped on Katherine's to zoom in, she found that there was a little locked symbol over her chest with a clock, counting down from 12:00:00 next to it.

She tapped the lock and a message appeared on screen that read:
"Please purchase the full version to edit the same attribute more than once every 12 hours."

Angela was completely shocked and the fact must have shown on her face because after a moment, Emily began talking to her again.

"Angie? Hey, Earth to Ang! You alright? You're just staring at your phone all slack-jawed."

"She probably saw some art of a video game character with fat tits," joked Katherine smugly. "She's always re-twitting that sort of stuff on Tweeter."

All Angela managed out was a whispered "Yeah" as Emily giggled quietly.

"Speeking of fat tits Emily," Katherine continues. "I know I say it all the time but it is WILD to me that we weren't swapped at birth or something. I'm the runt of the litter in my family and you are the fucking cow of yours!"

Katherine teased Emily playfully, motioning from first her chest then to her friends.

"Honestly, I don't think I'd have it any other way, I've seen my mom's chiropractor bills, those mounds of flesh are nothing but trouble in my book."

"Sure sure sure, you say that until all the guys at the club are all over me and ignoring your skinny ass," Emily playfully shot back.

Angela just sat in silence as this continued, completely amazed by the sudden and seemingly completely natural shift that had overtaken the two of them.

Angela looked down at the phone again ; this thing really worked. And it seemed not only had the app changed their bodies but their personalities and reality retroactively too.

She pulled her eyes away from the phone to look at her own plain body. A sly smirk spread across her face. This was gonna be the best Spring Break of her life...
Last edited by Larpa on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larpa

Re: Trial Version (Attribute Theft, Reality Alteration, Vari

Postby B$fan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:20 am

Very exciting start.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Answerdrain » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:13 am

This is great. Really looking forward to more!
Answerdrain

Postby Achuloh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:33 am

Great start! Can't wait to see more.
Achuloh

Postby Knowledgeless » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:03 am

I am loving this set up. Can't wait for more boob related hijinks. Maybe she will unlock to the ability to expand and shrink, not just steal. Who knows. Whatever you do, I am pumped. Reality alteration and breast expansion/reduction are my jam. Mix in some wish fulfillment and you will quickly make it my favorite story.
Knowledgeless

Postby Larpa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Thanks for all the postive feedback on part 1! After a bit of delay because of work and life I'm back with part 2 and am already working on part 3 which I hope to follow up with within the week but no promises just yet.

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

————————————

"This is easily the worst spring break of my life," Angela mumbled as she sat at a small table in the corner of an overcrowded bar, gingerly sipping at the lite beer she'd bought to get the seat.

Angela could hardly be considered an extrovert. In all her adult life she'd only been to a bar two, now three, times. She had some gnawing social anxiety but was also just generally awkward and quiet. The live music was loud and there were way too many people here, even just sitting quietly in this dark corner was stressing her out severely.

Not to mention the personal hell she'd been through just getting here. She'd already told her now chesty sister that she could borrow her car for the night and the thought of going back on that was too much to bear, even if it was her own car.

She'd had to wait for Katherine and Emily to head out before finally calling herself a Süper to ride to the only bar she knew in the area, the Dizzy Shrimp. The ride itself was painful because the driver kept trying to make small talk with her and when he wasn't chatting, he continuously made suggestive or lewd comments about the young, beautiful, and bouncy bodies of all the spring breakers they passed. Of course she still rated him five stars out of guilt.

Angela exhaled shakily, trying to calm her nerves, as she opened up the Ultimate Attribute Relocator app. On the ride over she'd been too far away from anyone other than the driver and he was not a person she was looking to imitate. However now, the app immediately picked up her and three other targets. Sure enough, the app worked it's magic and fully-rendered 3D models of her and the three nearest bar patrons appeared on screen.

Looking at the people available for "attribute relocating" none of these three piqued her interest. Just drunken frat boys in various sloppy states of partying.

Angela groaned at the thought of pushing her way through the crowd to get near some traits worth borrowing. Luckily, after a bit of tooling around in the app, she managed to find a filter option, unluckily it seemed that gender was the only option the trial version of the app offered to filter.

As the college-aged patrons of the bar wandered and mingled, their models appeared and disappeared from the app as they dipped in and out of its limited range. Now with the searching field narrowed down it didn't take long for someone to catch Angela's eye.

The app listed her name as Natalie, age 21, at 5'4" tall, with a size 36C bust. She was pretty, with green eyes, perfect makeup, and a fresh tan no doubt from her time on the beach, she wore a crop top with short jean shorts, and her back length silky brunette hair cascades over her shoulders. However the detail that had immediately grabbed Angela's attention was her absolutely killer ass that strained beautifully against the small bit of denim that was clinging to it deliciously.

Now Angela's own ass was nothing too shabby, she largely considered it to be her best physical trait. It was round and pert and stuck out behind her just a bit. It was a cute butt for sure. But Natalie's, now there was an ass to die for.

Angela swallowed hard and looked up quickly just to make sure no one was paying her any mind. She knew she had to be quick about this, she didn't want to lose Natalie in the crowd and miss the chance at getting that ass for herself, but she didn't want to risk someone seeing what she was doing and thinking she was some sort of pervert, taking pictures of random girls at the bar.

Her mouth was dry and she felt her heart beating in her ears. Why was she so nervous? As she tapped on Natalie's ass to select it, she felt her cheeks begin to blush. The message box from before appeared on the screen, but this time she got the chance to read it.

It simply said "Select a Function To Perform" listing "Share", "Steal", and "Swap" as the options.

The exact implications of the Steal option were still a bit of a mystery to her and she really didn't want to rob this poor girl of her amazing ass, she just wanted to... Spread the wealth, as it were. So Angela took a deep breath and hit the Share button.

A waiting circle popped into view for a second before returning her back to the target selection screen. She quickly selected herself from the available options and the app zoomed in on her model.

A new selection of options appeared: "Add", Subtract", and "Replace". Well she certainly didn't want to subtract and why just replace it? She might as well add Natalie's ass to her own, no use in replacing it, she liked her ass, even if she did want a bigger one. Plus, she wasn't stealing it after all, this could be her own little reward for letting Natalie keep her gorgeous ass.

She tapped the "Add" button and the loading circle once again appeared on screen with a message box that read "Sharing Attribute With Target..." as Angela sat enraptured, eagerly awaiting her new pillowy ass to appear beneath her.

The circle left the screen and Angela held her breath. But nothing happened. She cocked an eyebrow and looked down at her own ass. It didn't seem any bigger, maybe the fluid reality setting meant she didn't notice the change? No, even if that was the case, why would she have made her ass only this big, something was wrong.

Angela looked up from her phone and did a double take. There sitting at the bar directly in front of her was the woman that could only be Natalie but something had certainly changed about her. Her short shorts had managed to get even smaller, transformed now into daisy dukes that showed off what Angela could only describe as a perfected ass. It was perfectly round and beyond full, just a beautiful display.

Angela felt the familiar red flush return to her cheeks as she averted her gaze, glancing down at her phone screen as she realized her mistake. The app had added the mass of her ass to that of Natalie's already stupendous rear. The Share function must work in reverse from how she saw the Swap function worked earlier.

"Why would they do that?" Angela whispered to herself angrily, still blushing up a storm. "That's such a shitty design choice..."

She'd just managed to donate her own sizable ass to a woman who certainly didn't need it and now she was unable to edit either of their asses.

Angela took another sip from her drink and tried to calm down. Things could be worse, she did still seem to have her ass, so she hadn't actually given anything away, and this was a great way to figure out this is how the Share feature functioned, all things considered. Not to mention Natalie looked even more stunning with that extra weight behind her. The only real downside seemed to be the 12 hour lockout the app put her on from editing either of the two asses again.

She figured she could take this as a learning opportunity and surveyed Natalie's situation. In addition to the shorter, more revealing shorts she was wearing, strangely enough her hair was now cut into a shoulder-length bob and she was also wearing a bikini top. Angela figured that her wider rear-end had changed Natalie's tastes and bolstered her confidence with the rest of her body. The reality altering effect of the app seemed to cause significant ripple effects, although Angela herself seemed to be able to see through the veil, only remembering the old universe. Good to know.

“Let’s try this again,” Angela thought. She was slightly shaken with the frustration of the situation but remained calm, knowing nothing was lost and she had plenty of opportunities and she knew what she wanted to try next.

In the app, she navigated to herself and selected her own chest, then tapped the "Share" option.

Angela sat, intent in her quest, waiting for a suitable target to wander into the app's range. Then she appeared on the screen. Melanie. A petite girl in almost every sense of the word. Almost. Her 32F size breasts sat proudly on her small, 5'2" frame, to a ridiculous degree.

They wouldn't be as big as her sister's new assets but Angela's mind wasn't on competition. With a steadiness and resolve that surprised herself, she tapped on Melanie's model and hit the "Add" option...
Larpa

Postby Woland » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Great story so far :)

I hope Angela will cure her social anxiety problem, swapping some personality traits with a very extrovert and libertine girl... ;)
Woland

Postby Tompierre1 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:39 am

Any plans to release part 3? Great start to a story would be a shame if it was forgotten.
Tompierre1

Postby NeroKnox » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:18 pm

I'm loving the story! How is part 3 going??
NeroKnox

Re: Trial Version (Trait Swap, Reality Alteration) Part 3!

Postby Larpa » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:39 am

As her finger hit the “Add” option, Angela's vision swam as a dizzy spell passed over her. She squeezed her eyes closed and held her head in her hand as a sudden shockwave ripped through her mind, ringing with a dull pain. She felt nauseous for a moment but just a moment, as it quickly faded just as suddenly as it had started.

Angela opened her eyes as the discomfort subsided and felt a sudden tugg on her shirt and weight on her chest. She looked down in a hurry and to her joy she saw two large breasts sitting proudly atop her chest. They looked even bigger and bouncier from this angle than they had on Melanie herself.

Angela blushed, a wide goofy smile breaking out across her face. She sat up a little straighter, sticking her chest out, revealing in the jiggle even the slightest movement elicited from these wonderful mounds of warm flesh. She giggled to herself… She had tits! Big ones! She never would have imagined this could be her. There had been a time she had briefly entertained the idea of getting implants, but she was too shy and squeamish to go through with that. But now! Now she never had to worry about that again!

Angela quickly got up, spotted the bathroom on the other side of the bar, and made a dash for them. She pushed her way through the crowd of partying spring breakers, hoping the whooping and wolf whistles she heard weren’t directed at her.

Angela burst free of the sweaty, drunk, and horny crowd into the buzzing flourescent lights of the cool bathroom. A few other girls were in here, chatting, fixing their makeup, scrolling on their phones, but none seemed to pay Angela much mind other than the occasional glance at her enhanced bust.

She nervously dashed into a bathroom stall and fumbled with the bolt before sitting down on the toilet. Her hands were shaking as she unbuttoned her shirt. She noticed she was still not wearing a bra, an odd holdover from her original wardrobe but she wasn’t complaining now.

She looked down at her new mammaries. They were even better than she thought, big, bouncy, warm. They were pert and soft and felt absolutely amazing and she slowly, gently massaged them. She bit her lower lip to try and stop herself from moaning as she continued. She felt so warm and happy. This couldn’t get any better, she had the tits of her dreams and with this app, she could mold the rest of her body into her ideal selt.

Please, she begged silently in her mind. Don’t let this be a dream or some sort of trick. It certainly didn’t feel like one.

She felt herself grow damp and stopped her massage. Maybe she was going too far. She really didn’t wanna do this here. Not now, if someone caught her this would be hopelessly embarrassing.

Her cheeks were flushed as she buttoned up her now tight blouse again and headed out of the stall. What an amazing night. She cleaned herself off a bit, wiped her brow, washed her hands, splashed some water on her face. Angela looked at herself in the mirror. The new boobs suited her, it really helped her otherwise plain body shape stand out. Plus, her butt was bigger enough that she didn't look too top heavy. Honestly, she thought she looked a bit better than Melanie had.

She finished up in the bathroom and headed back into the bar proper. Once again navigating the crowd before finally locating her table in the corner with her abandoned drink. She would have to get a new one, no way she was trusting that with all these horny spring breakers running around, but she wasn’t too worried about that at the moment, she was just happy with her new assets and that the table was still open.

She sat down, lost in a happy daze for a moment longer, thinking about how amazing this all was when suddenly, two women approached the small round in the corner of the Dizzy Shrimp and took the seats opposite of her, each holding a few shots between them. In a panic she shook her head clear of the pleasant daze and looked at them bewildered and confused. Who were these people? What did they want? Had they sat here while she was… Occupied in the bathroom?

“Sorry about that,” the young woman who Angela suddenly recognized as Melanie said as she sat down, setting the three shotglasses on to the table. “There was a bit of a wait for drinks.”

The other woman sat down as well and slid pne of the three shots she had over in front of Angela before noticing her slightly panicked, puzzled looked. This woman Angela did not recognize, but she seemed to be pretty plain herself with small boobs, a simple casual outfit, and shoulder length red hair.

“Hey,” said the woman Angela did not recognize. “Are you feeling okay Angie? You look like you’ve seen a ghost or something. I don’t want you ruining my good night by getting sick or something!”

“Uh oh, looks like her brain broke again.” Melanie answered as Angela continued to be stunned. “Probably stared too long at that ass she was eyeing up earlier.”

Angela’s eyes darted to Melanie. It was definitely her, the petite woman who’s killer rack she had… borrowed. What was going on? Did she know she had copied her chest? The look on Melanie’s face was calm and friendly, she didn’t seem to be reacting how Angela would imagine someone would if they knew they had just been the victim of a magic reality warping phone app.

“Seriously,” the unknown girl started a bit indignant and with a twinge of latent bitchiness. “Are you okay Angie? I’m ready to party tonight, if you’re gonna bail on us, do it sooner reather than later.”

Angela glanced back at the phone and discovered the other young woman at the table’s name was Beatrice according to the app.

“Yeah… Yeah, I’m just a little dizzy is all…”

“Bea, leave her alone, she’s just nervous is all!” Melanie spoke up. “It’s not every day our little wallflower agrees to go out to get some drinks with us!”

She turned to Angela.

“Don’t worry sweetie, we’ll take care of our BFF, even if you are out of your element here.”

Angela stared back at her for a moment before looking back at Bea. Had giving herself bigger boobs changed reality so that these two were her close friends? She really had no idea and her anxiety was mounting. Here were two woman that ostensibly knew all about her and she barely knew both of their names…

This was definitely an unexpected turn of events. An unexpected turn in a night of unexpected turns. Angela felt her heartrate pick up again and felt herself start to get paralyzed by anxiety.

“So what was that thing you mentioned to us Angie?” Melanie spoke up. “Something about some app we can mess around with? That was the reason you met us out here right? You said you wanted to test it on some ‘live subjects’ whatever that means.”

Angela gleaned down at her phone again. She had told them about the app? Or at least, maybe this reality’s version of her had.

“Uh, yeah,” Angela started, her throat now dry. She tried to quietly clear it to no avail. “Yeah I found this cool new app for free that… That let’s me mess with stuff…”

Bea raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“Wow cool,” she said sarcastically. “An app… And it does stuff! How exciting.”

Bea tapped the rim of one of the shots in front of her.

“Now, aer we gonna party? Or you gonna sit there and look at your phone all night? I swear, we’ve been friends for years and you always do this! I want to party with you and you always end up nerding out or sitting in a corner doing nothing! It was nice to have a designated driver back when were using fake IDs to get into places like this. but nowadays we’ve got the real deal and we’ve got stuff like Süper to get us home, you’re just being a wet blanket.”

Melanie shot a harsh look at Bea before looking back at Angela.

“Oh don’t listen to her Angie, we’re just glad you made it out here with us! You know she’s just jealous she’s a total flatty unlike us stacked babes!” Melanie did a curve gesture at her own chest and then Angela’s before busitng out into a cute laugh.

Bea’s cheeks got a little red as she crossed her arms and looked away.

“I’m perfectly happy with my flatness thank you very much.” The tone of her voice and the red on her face betrayed her real feelings though.

Angela sat dumbfounded for a moment longer. These people were utterly convinced they were good friends and had been for years now. Maybe they both went to the same college as her but she’d never met them in her original reality because she was even less outgoing there. It seemed like in this one she had at least gone to bars and parties before, even if she didn’t partake in much of the party lifestyle still. This was all getting weird.

Suddenly, an idea came to her. Angela pulled open the app on her phone once again. She navigated to her own model and tapped on the head. Several stats popped up, including hair color, hair length, hair type, eye color, vision, freckles, lips, and several more. She again tapped on the top of the head where an outline of the brain was, just below the options for hair. This opened a submenu that listed a number of subheadings including IQ, GPA, general knowledge, personal knowledge, social knowledge, personality, emotional state, and a few more.

Angela opened the menu for personal knowledge. A messaged popped up on the screen.

“Specific Knowledge Reallocation Not Available In Trial Version of The App”

She didn’t think much of it and the pop-up vanished when she tapped the “Okay” button. She was then greeted with the usual Share", "Steal", and "Swap" menu. She tapped “Share” button then backed out, navigating to Bea’s model before locating the same “Social Knowledge” selection.

She took a deep breath. She hoped this worked. She confirmed the selection and was surprised that the "Add", Subtract", and "Replace" options didn’t appear but her surprise disappeared almost instantly as the dull pain she and naseua she had suffered from before returned.

Angela grabbed the side of her head but this time she felt something. Not physically, but it was as if she was feeling herself thinking things. Strange, foreign thoughts entered her mind, mingled with her memories, and then… Then she felt normal again, the pain subsided, the dizziness ended and when she opened her eyes, she noticed Melanie looking slightly concerned between Bea and her.

“Sorry… Sorry, had some vertigo there for a second,” Angela nervously managed. Her eyes went wide, suddenly her mind had been filled with memories of these two. She had met them at a house party she’d gone to with a girl she was dating at the time. Her name was Jane and they’d broken up at that party. Angela had been crying in the bathroom when these two came in to comfort her. They’d been friends ever sense. And that was… Back about 3 years ago now?

She blinked. She now remembered birthdays, holidays, trips, other spring breaks, a myriad of other adventures the three had shared. She also… She also remembered sharing adventures with just her and Melanie… No, not her, Bea and Melanie. With a start she realized what the app had meant when it said that specific knowledge couldn’t be reallocated, it had given Angela a complete copy of Bea’s social knowledge.

She now remembered conversations Bea had partaken in with others, she remembered events Bea had gone to with other friends, with family, by herself to meet knew people. She shook her head, this was maybe not a good thing. It was certainly gonna make things a little more confusing for her going forward.

She looked back up at Melanie to see her still looking at Bea. Bea was holding her head similar to how Angela had been but she had yet to shake herself out of the stupor. Melanie nudged her gently and asked if she was doing okay. Bea mumbled something and Melanie looked at Angela, still concerned.

After another moment, Bea’s eyes fluttered open.

“I’m… Okay… I think…”

The lone small chested woman of the three looked around the bar, seemingly confused or lost.

“Yeah sorry, I don’t know what came over me there.”

As she continued to look around and behind her, Angela followed her line of sight. She looked towards the bar where Natalie had been sitting about ten minutes prior. She glanced at the bathrooms, then at Melanie’s chest, then down at Angela’s, and then to her own. Finally she looked towards Angela’s phone that she held loosely in her hand.

Panic and creeping realization started to leak into Angela’s mind. Did… Did Bea just get something from her memories as well?

After another moment of awkward silence, Bea clapped her hands together excitedly as she locked eyes with Angela.

“So! Angela! You had an app you wanted to show us? Is it anything good?”

————————————

Let me know if you want the PoV for the next part to be Angela or Bea, I have ideas for both.
Larpa

Next

Return to Stories