Perfect Girlfriend Juice by Fidget (BE, BS, Slut) Ch3Pt4 up!

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Perfect Girlfriend Juice by Fidget (BE, BS, Slut) Ch3 up

Postby Awokenchange » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:53 am

Chapter's One and Three are some of the best stories on this site for me to date, amazing work
Awokenchange

Postby fidget1 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:19 am

Awokenchange wrote:Chapter's One and Three are some of the best stories on this site for me to date, amazing work

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them!
I also write non-TF MC; you can check out all my stories on DeviantArt!

For two full months of early access to my stories, consider supporting me on Patreon! Every little bit helps, and your support is what enables me to keep doing what I love!
fidget1

Postby funfun74 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:59 am

Very much enjoying this as well. Chap 2 is my favorite so far
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Perfect Girlfriend Juice by Fidget (BE, BS, Slut) Ch3Pt2

Postby fidget1 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:46 am

Author's Note: This is a fun commission from one of my fantastic Patrons, featuring a name suggested by another Patron. Standard disclaimer applies: this story contains graphic depictions of sex, so if it's illegal or immoral for you to be reading this, stop now! All characters are at least eighteen, all situations are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to any real-life individuals or situations is entirely coincidental. Copyright Fidget, 2021. All rights reserved. Enjoy!

Perfect Girlfriend Juice
by Fidget

Chapter 3: Perfect Secretary (Part 2)

Alani continued to carry out her secretarial tasks with perfect efficiency, a picture of professionalism with just the right amount of subtle sex appeal in her practiced, elegant movements. A casual onlooker wouldn't think twice about the scene, except perhaps to appreciate the softly swelling curves shown off to perfection by Alani's tastefully revealing blouse and skirt, and they certainly wouldn't have any reason to suspect that a perfect duplicate of this sexy secretary was simultaneously restructuring the entire shipping department.

Alani was immediately popular in shipping due to her shameless flirting with the workers, and all the while she noted and expertly catalogued the inefficiencies of both process and personnel. She knew she probably shouldn't be encouraging their objectification of her like this, but it was a small price to pay to accomplish the task Mr. Davidson had set out for her, and she couldn't deny that she got a warm sexual thrill from the attention herself, though only because Mr. Davidson likely found her just as attractive as these men did.

She put on an air of cute, innocent ignorance as she asked the shipping manager to tell her about his job, making a show of how impressed she was by all of his responsibilities and acumen as her cleavage compelled him to keep talking. She framed her suggestions for process improvements as compliments for procedures he had no doubt already implemented, and by the time she left the floor an hour later, she had neatly maneuvered him into not only implementing all of her suggestions, but also committing himself to making sure they were followed to the letter. He had been helpless to resist his natural urge to impress the boss's hot secretary, and Alani filed away the effectiveness of this strategy for later.

The Alani at the front desk was vaguely aware of what her other self was doing, bending the gruff shipping personnel to her will through a combination of blandishments and raw sex appeal, but for the most part she just focused on her own responsibilities, knowing that she was more than capable of handling her assignment in shipping without oversight. Alani had her own subset of the secretarial duties to worry about, after all, and knew that if any more tasks came up in the meantime, more of her would be generated and assigned to them.

She soon realized that she should make the rounds of the accounting department to ensure that things were still running smoothly, but she was still in the middle of reaching out to clients. Knowing that she was the closer of the two Alanis to Accounting, she once again experienced the oddly pleasurable sensation of her attractive body automatically duplicating itself, and then she was also standing beside the desk where she was still hard at work on her computer. Without a word, Alani turned and made her way to Accounting, where she was pleased to find everything proceeding according to plan.

Aware of herselves at all times, Alani was unsurprised when she returned from Accounting a few minutes later, and all but ignored the soft touch of her hand on the bare skin of her arm before she was once again the only person in the office. Alani briefly considered how odd this would look to Mr. Davidson, but with how natural it felt to auto-scale to meet the varying and increasing needs of her job, it was difficult for Alani to even consider how unusual it might be, and so she dismissed the thought as irrelevant and got back to work. Shortly thereafter, the Alani dispatched to shipping returned and was reintegrated as well, leaving Alani neither more nor less than she'd been seconds before.

Over the next few days she became more adept at quickly dispatching and reintegrating herselves in order to increase her efficiency. The instance of Alani at the front desk was often the locus of the duplication and integration, but that was only due to her central location, and not because any one of her was the "real" Alani. All of herselves were equally Alani, and they each accomplished their individual tasks with an identical elegant effectiveness.

Even so, she never got tired of observing the subtle sensuality and mechanical precision of her movements as she watched herselves work. It was incredibly satisfying to see how good she looked in person, especially with how Mr. Davidson's eyes lit up with clear delight upon seeing her, and she thoroughly enjoyed the few chances she had to surreptitiously watch herself interact with him. She appreciated the irresistible charm of her subtle flirtations, secure in the knowledge that they were only a tool to help her boss's efficiency, of course, and yet she still flushed with intense pleasure at the naked interest in his face and body language whenever she caught his eyes roaming over her figure.

Alani had never felt the need to hide her new existence from Jack, but even so it was still a few days before he caught on to the fact that Alani now seemed to be everywhere at once, getting far more done in a day than should be humanly possible for anyone, even with her remarkable performance of late. He finally confronted her about it after finding her calmly typing away at her desk after having seen her at the other end of the hall not ten seconds before.

"Alani, I could have sworn I just saw you go into the filing room," he noted, confused, but nonetheless appreciating his view of the two creamy mounds partially visible down her blouse, which Alani had silently made clear that she was perfectly comfortable with him enjoying.

"You did, Sir. I knew you'd find out about this eventually, and so I suppose there's no harm telling you now. When you told me that there was too much work for me to do alone last week, I recognized just how true that was, and realized that in order to fully become the Perfect Secretary, I'd have to be in multiple places at once. And so now I am. Whenever there's more to do than one of me can handle at any given time, I just duplicate my effort as much as necessary to get everything done, and my body apparently follows suit," Alani laughed brightly, gesturing down at her shapely form. "The me you saw down the hall is filing Accounts Receivable for the week while I'm busy with scheduling."

"Alani, that's insane. What's really going on?"

"It's true, Sir. Here's a perfect example: right now all of the other Alanis are busy with important tasks, and it's time to brew your afternoon coffee. This conversation is of the utmost importance to the future operations of our firm, and so it too must continue. Therefore..." Jack squinted in an effort to focus as Alani's outline seemed to grow blurry for an instant, and then faster than he could blink there was another Alani calmly standing beside the one in the chair. As shocked as Jack was, he still found himself drinking in the curves of this new perfect replica of Alani as she dropped into a cheeky curtsy and gave him a wink.

"If you'll excuse me, Sir..." the newly-created Alani chimed playfully, before gliding down the hall to put on his afternoon coffee.

"How is this possible?" Jack asked, slack-jawed, now completely convinced by her display as he watched her flared hips disappear around the corner. "Does it hurt??" His voice was full of concern, but Alani could see that he was nonetheless clearly pleased to have twice as much of her to look at.

"Oh no, Sir! It's a bit of an odd sensation, but if anything, knowing that I can be of better use to you in this way makes it the best feeling in the world!"

"How did this happen?"

Alani had pieced that together herself over the preceding days. "I believe it was something I drank, Sir. I know you asked me not to mention it again, but the day of my... indiscretion - she felt a small thrill as his eyes again briefly dropped to her chest, so she leaned forward ever so slightly to reward his glance - I believe that I wasn't entirely myself. I had just tried an odd energy drink called "Perfect Girlfriend Juice", and I was suddenly overwhelmed with a need to know how I could become your Perfect Girlfriend. It felt like I was somehow brimming with sensual potential, and that whatever you told me about your Perfect Girlfriend would somehow become true for me. You rightly rejected my inappropriate advances, of course, but you also seem to have inadvertently turned me into your Perfect Secretary instead. And then, once my duties became too much for me to handle, you unintentionally gave me the ability to automatically scale myself to the magnitude of my tasks as well."

"Alani, I'm so sorry - I had no idea-!"

"Oh, please don't worry yourself over it, Sir! You had no way of knowing what you were doing, and I've truly enjoyed becoming your Perfect Secretary. I know that to some degree I'm being made to feel this way, but I've never experienced such a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment before, and now that our relationship is strictly professional and platonic, there are so many ways that I can be of use to you!"

She flashed him a dazzling smile as she punctuated her remark by subtly squeezing her tits together and propping her elbows on the desk, and Jack was torn between panicking that she was somehow going to phase through it and admiring the view she was giving him. Strictly platonic, sure, Jack thought sarcastically to himself, recognizing just how much his body was starting to desire his curvy secretary, and not really wanting to resist the sensation. Even so, his attraction to her felt insane given what he had just witnessed and learned about the nature of their relationship.

He knew that acting as though nothing had happened and just letting Alani continue to be his secretary was clearly taking advantage of her, since she hadn't chosen this for herself, but with her now having somehow developed superpowers as well, the unreality of his situation was so far beyond anything he was equipped to handle. He certainly didn't want to do anything that might make her angry, and from a purely pragmatic standpoint the company had never been more successful, and by extension, neither had he. Plus, he had come to truly enjoy having Alani around, and didn't feel that it would be right to just cut her loose, especially with no apparent way to return her to normal. And, most importantly, Alani was obviously enjoying what had happened to her, and wanted nothing more than to continue as his secretary. He had never seen her so happy before, and knew that even if he could turn her back, she likely wouldn't want him to.

In the end, Jack admitted that he had grown to rely on her far too much to reverse course at this point. Even aside from how much he wanted to keep her around because of the very non-platonic way she was making him feel, it was no exaggeration to say that the company would literally fall apart without her. She was too valuable to him as she was now, for myriad reasons, and so he tentatively decided not to upset the status quo.

"Ok Alani, we'll give this a try. But, you have to make sure that nobody sees any of your... copies. Can you keep track of all of them?"

"Of course, Sir. They're all me, after all. Nobody will suspect a thing," she replied with a perfectly manicured wink that tightened his pants before turning back to her monitor.

And Alani was right, of course. Over the next month, at any given moment there were usually at least four Alanis in the building, but because their duties were all compartmentalized and they were able to perfectly keep track of each other's location, aside from Mr. Davidson nobody was the wiser. Plus, now that he was aware of her abilities, there was no reason not to send one of herselves to pop into his office every hour or so to update him on the goings-on around the building and give him a break from his paperwork. She could tell how much he enjoyed seeing her, and, thanks to the physiological effects of the Perfect Girlfriend Juice, she couldn't help but enjoy seeing him as well.

Jack began to look forward to these frequent meetings more and more, and though it initially felt odd to ask his secretary about how things were going elsewhere in the building and have her respond with supernatural accuracy, he soon grew used to it, and they both came to enjoy the frequent flirtations and subtle sexual tension that characterized this new stage in their professional relationship. All the while, Jack and the company reached new levels of prosperity, all thanks to Alani.

A few weeks later, however, one of the accountants made a careless error on an order that ended up costing the company tens of thousands of dollars. Through Alani, Jack found out about the oversight within five minutes of it happening, but the damage had already been done.

"I wish I could just put you in charge of everything, Alani. There'd never be an error like this again. Not to mention how much money we could save on payroll," he joked, ignorant of the implications of his careless words.

Alani, however, immediately felt something shift inside her head, and was excited to realize that he had inadvertently changed her once again. She could feel the Perfect Girlfriend Juice transforming her into even more of a Perfect Secretary, and eagerly embraced the change, whatever it was.

Alani had originally planned to work alongside Mr. Davidson's employees, guiding them and gently correcting and compensating for their many foibles, but now she suddenly couldn't think of a reason why she shouldn't be the one doing all of the work instead. After all, it was self-evident that she could perform all of the tasks far better than any of the other employees could, and eliminating them all from payroll would save Mr. Davidson over a million dollars in personnel expenses. It was the only logical course of action. The fact that she would then have Mr. Davidson all to herself was just a bonus.

"You have to fire her, Sir. Errors like this cost the company too much money, especially when it would be child's play for me to take over her duties, and it would set an example for the other employees that will ensure that they take more care in the future."

"Fire her?? Don't you think that's a bit extreme?" Jack asked, surprised by the intensity of his normally level-headed secretary's reaction. Still, he trusted her judgment too much to reject her suggestion out of hand.

"It's the only thing that makes sense, Sir. Two birds with one stone - I'm capable of performing her duties in a fraction of the time with greater accuracy, and at a fraction of the cost."

"I dunno, Alani. That just seems a bit... harsh."

"I'll handle the firing, Sir. You won't have to lift a finger. I assure you, this really is the only reasonable course of action available to us."

Alani could tell that he still wasn't convinced, however, so she recalled the effectiveness of the tactics she had used with the shipping manager, and felt compelled to take similar action here for both of their sakes. Subtly pulling down her blouse to reveal a bit more of her chest, Alani made her way around Mr. Davidson's desk for the first time, placed one delicate hand comfortingly on his shoulder, and pressed her firm breast lightly against his upper arm as she directed his attention to the month's financials sitting open in front of him. The Perfect Girlfriend Juice must have sensed her intentions, because Alani could feel her tits involuntarily swelling a bit more at having directed so much overt sexuality at the object of her chemically-induced affections, and the idea of becoming a sexy secretary for Mr. Davidson suddenly seemed just a bit more appealing to her. Still, Alani decided that the tradeoff was worth it, and she figured that a bit more sex appeal could only help her accomplish her new goals for the two of them.

"Mr. Davidson, you can't deny that my multitasking abilities have been nothing but beneficial to the company so far, and that I could easily handle a few more accounting duties."

"That's true, but-"

"And you're enjoying having more of me around the office, right?" Alani teased, subtly maneuvering her left arm to push her larger boobs a bit further into his tricep. She smiled to herself at just how predictable her typical male boss was as his eyes momentarily darted over to feast on her creamy cleavage.

"...Yes," he admitted reluctantly, sensing that he was probably making a mistake somehow, but his arousal-clouded mind wasn't able to find any fault in her logic. And he was enjoying having more of her around. It seemed like everywhere he looked there was an appealing Alani to look at, and right now she was so close... He could feel her warm breath on the skin of his neck, the delightful pressure of her chest against his arm, and she smelled so good... Jack was in heaven, and was willing to go along with anything she suggested if it meant she'd keep touching him like this.

"Then just let me handle it, Sir. That's what I became your Perfect Secretary for, after all." Alani briefly pressed herself a bit more firmly against his body before turning and briskly swaying to the office door on her heels, smoothing her skirt against her waist as she went so that Mr. Davidson's attention would be drawn to her pert backside and toned legs as she made her exit.

Jack just sat there, dazed, silently enjoying the pleasurable pulse of his erection against the rough cotton of his boxers, not realizing that while Alani's soft tits had been giving him that erection, another slightly bustier Alani had already been dispatched to Accounting, and the first of many employees had already been fired.

End of Perfect Secretary (Part 2)

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, I'd love to hear from you at fidget1@protonmail.com. If you find yourself enjoying my stories, please consider supporting my work on Patreon, at www.patreon.com/fidget1. Patrons get two full months of early access to my stories, input into which stories I write, and some other fun perks. Every little bit helps, and your support is what enables me to keep doing what I love!

For two full months of early access to my stories, consider supporting me on Patreon! Every little bit helps, and your support is what enables me to keep doing what I love!
fidget1

Re: Perfect Girlfriend Juice by Fidget (BE, BS, Slut) Ch3Pt3

Postby fidget1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Perfect Girlfriend Juice
by Fidget

Chapter 3: Perfect Secretary (Part 3)

Personnel wasn't the only place Alani began making her presences known. She soon convinced Jack to let her order his lunches for him, and dinners too whenever he had to stay late to meet a deadline. While the meals from the healthiest restaurants around town were definitely more nutritious than the takeout he was used to ordering, Jack still missed fast food from time to time. But, combined with the new gym membership and fitness routine that Alani had booked for him and insisted that he attend, Jack couldn't deny that he was feeling healthier and more energetic. Once again it seemed like Alani was right. She always was.

As she continued to take on more and more responsibilities and the number of gorgeous Alanis gliding elegantly around the office increased, Jack sometimes wondered if perhaps he was giving up a bit too much control over his business and even his personal life, but whenever he called one of Alani's copies into his office to discuss his concerns with her, she'd just make him feel silly by calmly and patiently explaining exactly how much better both he and the business were performing under her care, with sources. Jack never did find out how she was getting his medical records and the results of his physical fitness tests. Alani would then engage in some harmless office flirting for a few minutes while she subtly encouraged his eyes to roam over her curves, before leaving him mildly horny and more convinced than ever that his concerns about her were unfounded. Everything was better when Alani was in charge, and Jack questioned her decisions less and less as time passed.

And so over the next month Alani slowly fired more and more of Jack's employees, assimilating their functions into her own endlessly growing list of "secretarial duties" just as Jack had wished. Payroll expenses were at an all-time low, efficiency was through the roof in every department, and profits had never been higher. The building was a ghost town, and though the few remaining employees could tell that something strange was going on, Alani's complete awareress over herselves kept her secret from ever getting out to anyone but Jack. She no longer tried to hide herselves from him, of course, and he came to enjoy the sight of his multiple identical secretaries bustling around the office, not least because whenever he was around Alani always seemed to need to do something that involved leaning over a file drawer and showing off her flared hips, or bending over a desk so that her tastefully loose blouse would reveal the appealing curve of her breast.

Her mildly suggestive actions were always deniable, of course - her movements were a model of mechanical perfection and efficiency, and she always had good reason to be doing whatever she was doing at the time. Jack certainly wasn't going to stop her, anyhow. By this point Alani had unconsciously modified herselves to have a bit more muscle in order to take over the physically demanding tasks of the shipping employees she had fired, and Jack never tired of walking into a room and being surrounded by a bustling sea of soft skin, toned muscle, and seductive femininity clearly focusing their substantial affections entirely on him.

It was an intoxicating feeling. He knew Alani wasn't doing it on purpose, but constantly drowning in her alluring presence like this was starting to have a powerful, natural effect on him, and Jack began spending more and more of his workdays swimming in a pleasant haze of arousal. He was satisfied with his marriage, and tried to resist his deepening attraction toward his sexy subordinate, but the memory of her soft body pressed against his was ever-present in his mind, and he ultimately succumbed to her subtle seductions. It became hard for Jack to focus on his work when she was around, and he began missing deadlines as he spent more and more time looking forward to his time with Alani.

She immediately noticed the sudden decline in her boss's performance, of course, after all of her hard work to improve his efficiency, and quickly figured out what had happened. His initial harmless glances, which had originally let Alani know that her new figure and wardrobe were doing their jobs in making her desirable for her male boss to be around, had developed into long, unguarded stares of eager, unbridled lust whenever she entered his office. She couldn't deny that his attentions filled her with pleasant arousal as well; the sexually charged atmosphere that inevitably resulted each time they were together was just as hard for her to resist as it was for him, if not harder, due to the irresistible side effects of the Perfect Girlfriend Juice still coursing through her veins. It constantly drove her to please Mr. Davidson any way she could, even when that urge worked against her own goal of being the Perfect Secretary, and his increasing lust for her body only increased her desire to use that body for his pleasure.

In fact, she was certain that Mr. Davidson's current condition was due in large part to her instinctive need to make their interactions as sexual as she reasonably could, to titillate his susceptible male mind by showing off the soft, curvy body that the Juice's insidious influence had forced upon her. This was incredibly effective at convincing Mr. Davidson to go along with her decisions, of course, but as much as her personality now revolved around mechanical efficiency and professionalism, she still felt an addictive, purely sexual tingle throughout all of her bodies whenever she could tell that Mr. Davidson was turned on by her presences, which was more and more often these days. It had seemed so benign at first, but now it had become clear that his powerful male arousal, the natural result of constantly being surrounded by scores of identical females literally designed to appeal to him sexually, was starting to negatively impact his work.

It briefly occurred to Alani that she could just replace Mr. Davidson as well. After all, by this point she could do his job better than he could, and his increasing inefficiency was starting to get in the way of her own work. Even so, she immediately dismissed the thought; Mr. Davidson was the reason she was here, after all, the reason she looked forward to coming into the office each morning. Alani was his Perfect Secretary, and she wouldn't feel complete without being able to serve him and anticipate his needs. If anything, his own human shortcomings and imperfections just further justified her own perfect presence and service.

Plus, his desires were entirely natural, and they weren't his fault. It occurred to Alani that, if anything, their current predicament was due to the fact that Mr. Davidson's wife wasn't properly performing her own role at home, keeping Mr. Davidson's carnal needs met. And Alani knew that those needs would have to be relieved if he was to operate at peak efficiency once again, enjoying and encouraged by Alani's curves, not distracted and held back by them. Making sure her boss' sexual needs were met therefore clearly fell under the scope of her duties as well, and once this had been decided, Alani began to feel a growing compulsion to ensure that her boss got his rocks off. Not for her own satisfaction, of course, but for his own good. The fact that her responsibilities were growing increasingly sexual, feeding the growing need between her shapely, toned legs, was just a happy coincidence.

And so, unbeknownst to Jack, Alani dispatched one of herselves to her boss' house that afternoon, when she could be relatively certain that Mrs. Davidson would be home.

Upon hearing the doorbell, Carol Davidson quickly opened the door for the strikingly beautiful young businesswoman standing outside.

"Hello Mrs. Davidson, I'm not sure if you remember me. I'm Alani, Mr. Davidson's secretary."

"Oh! Hello again Alani. Is everything alright with Jack?" Carol asked, a bit concerned that her husband's secretary had come all the way out to their house.

"He's perfectly fine, but there is something I'd like to talk to you about nonetheless," Alani continued. "Mr. Davidson hasn't been his usual self at work recently, and I just wanted to reach out and make sure everything was alright at home."

"How do you mean?" Carol asked, confused. She and Jack hadn't argued in months, and though he was at work more and more often recently, and seemed a bit more distant than he usually was when he was home, Carol couldn't think of a reason why any of that would be negatively affecting his work. If anything, any problems Jack was experiencing seemed likely to be caused by his work. "Everything has been just fine here, from what I can tell."

"That's odd. It seems that he might not be getting enough of the, ahem, attention he needs at home to do his job at peak efficiency," Alani said bluntly, getting straight to the point. She briefly looked Mrs. Davidson up and down as the slender woman's eyes widened with shock. The wife was certainly attractive enough; the only reasonable conclusion was that she had been deliberately negligent in taking care of Mr. Davidson's needs. The unfairness of the situation made the betrayal sting all the more - Alani wanted to be the one taking care of those needs, but she wasn't able to because of her professional working relationship with Mr Davidson, while the one who was in the enviable position of servicing him sexually couldn't even be bothered to do so! As calm and professional as Alani had become, she nonetheless felt herself becoming uncharacteristically angry at the nerve of this woman.

Meanwhile, Carol was feeling some strong emotions of her own in response to Alani's accusation, but was much less calm and professional about it. "Excuse me?! Who do you think you are?! My relationship with my husband is none of your business!" Carol had already felt a bit jealous once she recognized that this vision of sensual elegance was somehow Jack's secretary, and now to actually be accused of sexual inadequacy by the woman who spent more time during the week with her husband than she did was more than she could take.

Not to mention there was something.. unsettling... about this "secretary". She was too neat and professional somehow, her movements too precise, almost like she was some sort of automaton playing the part of an attractive young businesswoman a little too well. Carol felt another twinge of jealousy at how her tasteful yet sexy wardrobe clung to every curve of her unrealistically appealing body. Further, she was oddly still during breaks in the conversation or when not deliberately moving, and she only rarely seemed to blink, and even that small movement seemed somehow calculated, like she only did so to maximize moisture efficiency or something equally absurd. But the most unsettling of all were her eyes, which never left Carol's, and which burned with the cold intensity of single-minded purpose.

Carol finally shook herself out of her reverie. This entire situation was ridiculous, and she wouldn't put up with being talked to like this in her own front doorway. "I would like you to leave, immediately, and you should know that I'll be talking to Jack about this tonight. I think by this time tomorrow you'll be looking for a new job, missy."

Alani knew there was no danger of that, not only because the company literally couldn't function without her now that she'd replaced most of the staff, but mostly because of how helplessly infatuated with her Mr. Davidson had become. Even so, Alani hid her disdain for yet another person in Mr. Davidson's life not living up ot their potential, politely told Mrs. Davidson goodbye, and headed back to the office, already planning her next move.

Sure enough, that night Carol ranted to Jack about how his secretary had had the audacity to come to their house that afternoon and accuse her of not having enough sex with him, of all things. She demanded that Jack fire her first thing in the morning.

Jack immediately figured out what had happened, and knew that it was all his fault. He'd gotten too forward with Alani, crossed the line into unprofessionalism one too many times, and after reprimanding her for doing the same, no less. Worse, he'd taken advantage of what the Perfect Girlfriend Juice had done to the poor girl, and even now Alani was only doing what was best for him, still trying to take care of his needs. If anything, this turn of events only made Jack appreciate Alani all the more, and though he knew there was no way he could turn off his powerful desire for her body at this point, he could try to be a bit more discreet about it at least.

He mollified his wife as best he could by concocting a story about losing his temper and making a scene at work that morning, and claimed that Alani hadn't been talking about sex at all, but about making sure that he got enough sleep. He insisted that Alani had only acted out of genuine concern for his health, and he promised to talk to her the next day about respecting personal boundaries. He also promised to get more rest from then on so that he would be less prone to similar outbursts in the future. Jack could tell that Carol wasn't completely convinced, but it would have to do for now.

Later, however, as he tried to fall sleep, he kept coming back to Alani's comments to Carol. Now that he thought about it, it had been a few months since he and his wife had done anything in the bedroom, and it was definitely possible that his feelings toward Alani was at least somewhat related. He still loved Carol, of course, and believed himself to be completely devoted to her, but even so, he couldn't deny that his sexual needs probably weren't getting met. Alani had been right again. She always was.

That didn't go well, Alani thought to herself on the drive back to the office after the altercation with Mrs. Davidson. She hadn't really expected it to go well, of course, but she had to try nonetheless out of respect for Mr. Davidson. She was still the version of Alani currently tasked with solving Mr. Davidson's sexual efficiency problem, so she turned her immense intellect toward other solutions to her boss's sexy, masculine urges, and tried to ignore the tingly warmth building between her legs as it threatened to influence the precision of her careful thoughts.

The most appealing solution was obvious, of course. She already knew how much Jack wanted her body, and that attraction had only increased as they'd begun to work more closely together, both personally and physically. She shivered as she recalled the overtly sexual contact she'd had to resort to the previous month, and her arousal continued to involuntarily increase at the memory of just how good that contact had felt. Alani knew from his reaction to the proximity of her body that she would be more than capable of fulfilling his sexual needs, and was finding it harder and harder to resist taking matters, and her boss' cock, into her own hands. Her fixation on this idea was entirely her Juice-induced infatuation talking, of course, but if anything that just made the notion more appealing.

Alani began to feel an odd weight on her chest, and when she glanced down at her tits she was mildly surprised to discover that they also seemed to think it was a good idea, slowly swelling once again as the sexual energy coursing through her body momentarily got the better of her and filled her mind with images of slutty secretaries seducing their manly bosses and servicing their thick, throbbing dicks. All over the office, Alanis suddenly found themselves in danger of spilling out of their tops as their chests expanded and their highly analytical minds clouded with a renewed sexual obsession with Mr. Davidson.

Together Alani tried to fight off her growing urge to tempt her boss into infidelity with her body, recalling how Mr. Davidson had admonished her that their relationship was to be strictly professional, but the power of the Juice over her mind was absolute, and she could practically feel her opinion changing as the idea of fucking her boss became more and more appealing against her will. Her resistance began to seem silly; it was obvious how much they both needed the sexual release, and how much they would both enjoy using each other's bodies to achieve that release. Their relationship would still be entirely professional - Alani would just slightly expand the scope of her duties once more, to now include taking care of Mr. Davidson's sexual needs in addition to his personal and professional ones. It was the only logical course of action, after all, and it was all for Mr. Davidson's own good, of course.

Over the next few days Alani began laying the groundwork for her seduction. She began showing up to work in outfits that, while still professional, clearly toed the line of impropriety, especially now that her body had apparently decided that her tits should be larger than her head. Still, now that she'd concluded that it was in Mr. Davidson's best interest for her to be a curvy, flirty tease, she couldn't help but love how sexy and horny she had become. She stopped wearing panties under her short pencil skirts, and began devoting an entire instance of herself to masturbation, keeping herselves wet and ready for use at any time by Mr. Davidson.

Alani thought it was cute how he had clearly committed to resisting her charms exactly when she'd decided to apply them to the fullest, and she looked forward to the challenge of breaking down his resistance. In addition to stepping up her usual practice of putting herself on display for him, Alani also began innocuously touching him whenever she had the chance. Mr. Davidson seemed to know what her sudden increase in physicality signaled, however, and gently extricated himself from her touch each time. Even so, Alani's sharp eyes noticed the tent that formed in his pants whenever she touched him, and knew that she was making progress toward her goal nonetheless.

Her most effective tactic was ambushing him as he passed through narrow doorways, forcing them both to turn sideways to slide past each other, but since her large, bouncy tits now took up so much space, poorly encased in her tight tops and revealing a generous amount of soft, creamy flesh, she had no choice but to slide them slowly and luxuriously across his chest as she squeezed past him. A quick apology with demurely downcast eyes and a bit of color in her cheeks precluded him from saying anything after these surprisingly intimate touches, and more than once Alani was gratified to see Mr. Davidson awkwardly shuffling toward the restroom after being in such close physical contact with the object of his affections.

Within two weeks, in spite of his attempts to resist her, Alani had nonetheless trained him to get hard at the mere sight of her. Eventually Jack gave up entirely, and even began leaning into their contact, letting her curves rest against him for much longer than necessary, relishing the arousing sensation of her body against his. When Alani noticed that Mr. Davidson no longer attempted to hide his erection when they squeezed past each other, and instead openly allowed his sensitive organ to slide across her slim waist, she knew that she had him right where she wanted him, and that it was finally time to put her plan into action.

That fateful afternoon three of Alani nonchalantly walked into Jack's office for the first time, the arousal already pounding between her shared legs at what she had finally come here to do.

Jack looked up, clearly surprised to see three of her in his office at once. Previously, Alani had only engaged Mr. Davidson with one of herselves at a time, the others contenting themselves with acting as pleasant eye candy as they carried out their tasks. This time, however, Alani knew that a combination of effort would be needed for the vital task at hand, and that due to their individual interactions in the past Mr. Davidson would be unprepared to resist the combined charms of three of her.

"Yes, Alani? What can I do for you?" he asked, quickly getting over his discomfort as his eyes instinctively fixated on the identical, appealing forms of his secretary, each in a pose designed to accentuate a different physical asset of her overtly sexual body. Alani was clad in an even shorter skirt than usual, barely reaching far enough down her thick, creamy thighs to cover the naked entrance between her legs aching for his cock. Her comically small blouse bared most of her trim midriff and a healthy amount of her lacy, low-cut bra, which itself revealed a noticeable amount of dark areola in the center of the vast, enticing mounds hanging from her chest. He immediately recognized that for the first time her outfit was inarguably inappropriate for a work environment, but, due to a combination of not wanting to make things even more awkward between them and wanting to enjoy the sight of the three almost pornographic visions standing in front of him, Jack chose to act casual, just as Alani had known he would.

"Um... you're looking unusually... good... today, Alani," Jack said carefully, trying and failing to avoid looking at her body.

Feeling unusually bubbly and sexy due to what she was about to do, Alani allowed herselves to giggle in his presence for the first time, knowing just how futile his attempts to resist her were at this point.

"Thank you, Sir," the Alani in the center responded in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice, drawing Jack's attention as the Alani on his left made her way around his desk toward him. "I've noticed that you've become a bit more distracted by my body than usual recently, Sir," she continued as the Alani at his side finally reached the back of his chair and rested her heavy chest on his left shoulder. He could feel her warm breath on his cheek, and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. Jack knew that she had crossed a line, and that he should be strong and send the voluptuous seductresses away, but it was so much easier to just sit here, enjoying his sexy secretary's honeyed voice and the weight of her heavy breasts against him.

Even so, he instinctively recoiled at Alani being so open about his silent indiscretions, though he still made no move to extricate himself from the situation. "Oh, uh, I'm incredibly sorry, Alani. It won't happen again!" he stammered as he tried to compose himself and stifle his arousal, which continued to grow nonetheless, along with the size of the tent in his pants.

"There's no need for apologies, Sir. It's partially my fault that you're in this, um, 'situation' in the first place," she said as she walked over to his desk and leaned onto it, pressing her tits together with her elbows and filling his gaze with an even more provocative version of the cleavage he'd already been guiltily fantasizing about for months. "I only intended to become attractive enough for us to work together more efficiently," the busty center Alani continued as the Alani on Jack's right began making her way around the other side of his desk. "But, I seem to inadvertently have made myself a bit too attractive," she giggled sheepishly as Jack's hungry eyes followed her bouncing chest, though the smoldering eroticism in her eyes let him know in no uncertain terms that it hadn't been a mistake at all.

The third Alani had finished making her way around the desk and was now gently running her soft, manicured hands over Jack's chest as the Alani draped over his left shoulder began to nuzzle his cheek and earlobe with her soft lips. "Sir," the center Alani continued, leaning forward to the point where her large, stiff nipples slid entirely out of her blouse and into Jack's greedy gaze, "I'm afraid that wanting to fuck your Perfect Secretary has begun to affect your job performance, and I'm here to make sure that never happens again."

She nodded to the other two girls, who forcefully pulled Jack's chair back from the desk as the central Alani also made her way around. The other girls had pulled their own blouses down by this point, and Jack's protestations were drowned out by the bouncy tits smothering his face as Alani knelt, almost reverently, between his legs. She gently stroked a finger along the tent in his pants, and was rewarded with the sight of the bulge pulsing in response. At this slight, pleasurable twitch from his groin, Jack redirected his gaze away from the identical pairs of tits filling his view,down into Alani's warm brown eyes as they stared intensely up into his.

"I've been waiting so long for this, Sir," was the last thing she said before she smoothly unzipped him, freed his erection, and savored the sensation of slowly lowering her perfect lips around the head of her boss' cock at last.

Meanwhile, across town, Carol Davidson got an anonymous email saying that her secretary and her husband were currently making out in his office. Her worst fears confirmed, Carol immediately jumped into her car and sped over to Jack's building, determined to catch them in the act. She marched into the front office, but was surprised to find Alani standing in front of the reception desk waiting for her. The door to Jack's office was closed.

"What's the meaning of this??" Carol demanded of her husband's secretary, whose curves were somehow even more sensual than they'd been the last time she'd seen her, and who was dressed in a highly inappropriate, almost pornographic perversion of an office suit, advertising her body like a common slut. And yet, as she was standing right in front of her, Alani clearly couldn't also be making out with Jack.

"It's time you started serving your husband's needs better, Carol," Alani responded cooly, entirely ignoring both her question and her indignation, "and there's only one way to make sure you do it right."

Two other Alanis stepped out from where they had hidden themselves on either side of the door, and gently but firmly took hold of Carol's arms. The additional muscle Alani had put on for her warehouse work ensured that the slim blonde was entirely unable to escape her grip.

"What are you doing? What's going on? Let me go!" Carol exclaimed. Her surprise at seeing identical copies of her husband's busty secretary startled her into stillness long enough for the other two Alanis to secure her arms behind her back, and by the time she began to struggle, Carol quickly realized that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Hush now Carol," the central Alani cooed patronizingly while producing an odd-looking can of what looked to be an energy drink. "I need you to be a good girl and drink some of this for me now."

"I'll do no such thing!" Carol responded, but Alani forced her mouth open with surprising strength and poured a bit of the tingly liquid down her throat nonetheless. Coughing and sputtering, Carol was forced to swallow some, and immediately felt an odd calmness spreading through her limbs. She ceased her struggles, slowly sinking back against Alani's soft, welcoming curves as her mind clouded, and Alani was more than happy to oblige when Carol felt compelled to drink a bit more of the fascinating substance a minute later, as she too began to succumb to its irresistible influence.

All too soon Carol began to feel that deep, instinctive yearning to be in the presence of a man, any man, so that she could sate the unbearable curiosity growing within her and ask him about his Perfect Girlfriend. Once Alani saw the hunger in Carol's eyes, reminding her of the Juice's initial effects on her own body and mind so long ago in what felt like another life, she walked over to her desk and spun her computer monitor around, where the camera she had secretly installed in Mr. Davidson's office was currently displaying the orgy inside.

Carol knew she should have been horrified to see the sexual acts her husband was currently engaged in with the three Alanis, but instead all she could feel was a sense of profound relief at finally laying her eyes on a man, combined with an intense craving to know what her husband's Perfect Girlfriend was like. Jack was clearly enjoying himself on the monitor, and Carol was eager to learn all she could. She calmly observed Jack's reaction to the tits in his face and the head bobbing enthusiastically between his legs, and felt her mouth beginning to water as the realization that being Jack's Perfect Girlfriend clearly involved frequent blowjobs deeply embedded itself in her personality. Suddenly, Carol loved the idea of having her husband's cock in her mouth, and couldn't wait for Alani to finish with him so that she could take over.

Alani sympathetically watched Carol licking her lips as she observed her husband of ten years being professionally and respectfully seduced by Alani's selves, knowing exactly what was going through her head as Alani's own lips were vicariously compelled to slide up and down Mr. Davidson's straining member. Carol could easily have avoided this outcome if she'd taken the initiative to blow Mr. Davidson herself, but now it was too late, and Carol would have no choice but to become Mr. Davidson's Perfect Girlfriend, just as Alani had been forced to become his Perfect Secretary.

At that moment, one of the Alanis in the room began to speak, and her voice could be clearly heard through the computer's speakers. Carol eagerly listened to the audio, not because she cared about what the busty slut had to say, but because she hoped that during the conversation her husband might let something slip about what he found attractive in a woman.

Inside the office, unable to resist the intense pleasure coming from his dick now that it was safely between Alani's soft lips, her husband had fully and eagerly embraced his fate and had relaxed back into his chair, giving the three women free reign to use their sexy feminine bodies to drive his arousal even higher. He could only listen helplessly as one of them finally began to speak again.

"I know that you told me not to bring up the "girlfriend stuff" ever again, Sir, but it's for your own good." The Alani who had done most of the talking up to this point was dutifully sucking his cock, paying close attention as it strained and throbbed against her tongue in order to maximize his pleasure and most effectively sate his sexual urges, so these words came from the Alani on his right as she offered her large, round tits and thick nipples up to his greedy hands and face. Meanwhile the Alani on his left repeated her words, whispering them into his ear as her ruby lips gently sucked on his earlobe, sending tingles up and down his spine as his cock continued to twitch in Alani's slick mouth, and Jack had no choice but to internalize her every word. "It's become clear to me that you do in fact need not only a Perfect Secretary, but a Perfect Girlfriend as well." Carol felt her ears perking up at the mention of the words Perfect Girlfriend, her slender body practically pulsing with potential.

"Look how well I can take care of you, Sir," Alani continued as her duplicates continued to stimulate him, driving up his arousal and leaving him increasingly suggestible as his need for release grew. "And not just at work. I can cook for you, clean for you, take care of all of your professional and... personal... needs," she breathed, bending over into his face to gently kiss and nibble on his lips. "You can have as much of me as you want, whenever you want. Would you like that, Sir?"

Jack could only nod helplessly as the sexual pleasure cascading throughout his body began its final crescendo toward a perfect climax. That wasn't enough for the Alani on his right, however, who stood up and took a step back even as the Alanis on his left and between his legs continued to coax Jack toward its inevitable orgasm.

"Say it, Sir. Tell me that I'm your Perfect Girlfriend," Alani commanded, staring down at him with her elegant features, the intensity of her expression brooking no disagreement even as Jack saw his pleasure and desire reflected in her own seductive brown eyes.

"Oh god! Oh yes!" Jack moaned, and his hips began to buck and he began to empty what felt like his entire soul into his slutty secretary's soft mouth as he experienced the most excruciating pleasure he had ever felt. "You're my perfect girlfriend Alani!!"

Back in the outer office, the two Alanis immediately released Carol from their grip, but even so she found herself unable to move as her husband's words sank deep into her curious, enthralled mind. Of course Alani was Jack's Perfect Girlfriend. What man could resist an endless army of identical sexy secretaries entirely devoted to his sexual pleasure? In her euphoric, drug-addled state, Carol was almost unsurprised when she looked down and saw her own chest swelling and her own outfit shrinking into a perfect replica of Alani's obscene low-cut top and miniskirt, advertising her new sexual assets and making them readily available for her horny husband. She couldn't help but welcome and encourage her changes, unable to resist the Perfect Girlfriend Juice as it transformed her into Jack's Perfect Girlfriend, into Alani.

And then Carol felt another consciousness rubbing up against her own, a seductive, paradoxical multitude of single-minded purpose. Carol reached out to it as her bust and hips continued to expand, wrapped herself in its ruthless efficiency and uninhibited sexuality, and then she was gone.

Alani stood up from where she had stumbled to her knees between herselves in the outer office and briefly adjusted her outfit to reveal as much of her toned legs and massive tits as possible. She considered gliding into Mr. Davidson's office to help him come down from his powerful sexual release, drawn by the ever-present need for him that burned between her thighs, but stopped when she saw that herselves had the situation in the office well under control. She began mechanically filing expense reports instead, her pussy moistening in the naked air under her miniskirt at the thought of making herself useful.

She was Mr. Davidson's Perfect Secretary, after all, and she had work to do.

End of Perfect Secretary

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, I'd love to hear from you at fidget1@protonmail.com. If you find yourself enjoying my stories, please consider supporting my work on Patreon, at www.patreon.com/fidget1. Patrons get two full months of early access to my stories, input into which stories I write, and some other fun perks. Every little bit helps, and your support is what enables me to keep doing what I love!

fidget1

Re: Perfect Girlfriend Juice by Fidget (BE, BS, Slut) Ch3Pt4

Postby fidget1 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:02 pm

Author's Note: This is an epilogue to Perfect Girlfriend Juice Chapter 3 intended to be one possible continuation of the story from its current endpoint. Thanks to my Patrons on Discord for the discussion that gave rise to this episode. It's pretty different from the rest of the story; I just felt like spending a bit more time with Jack and Alani, seeing how their relationship moved forward, and this is what came out the other end of that process. I'm still perfectly happy with Part 3 being the "canonical" finale, so if you prefer that plot point as an end to the story, just consider this a bit of fun fanfic with the characters.

Also, not much TF in this one - it's more about the fallout/consequences of the previous events.

Perfect Girlfriend Juice
by Fidget

Chapter 3: Perfect Secretary (Epilogue)

Once Alani had finished with Jack, having luxuriously drained his dick and then cleaned it with her tongue, she slipped his cock back in his pants while he recovered from his much-needed orgasm, reintegrated with the two other Alanis in the room, and had then calmly swayed her hips back out to her desk, where she was in turn reintegrated with the other Alanis who were all hard at work. She left Jack alone for the rest of the day, knowing how badly he would feel about what had happened and not wanting to make him even more uncomfortable by disturbing him. Alani knew, of course, that this outcome had been inevitable and was for the best, but she also knew that Jack needed time to come to terms with it.

Just as she’d predicted, for the rest of the afternoon Jack was wracked with guilt for what he'd done with Alani in his office. Sure she'd been the one to come onto him, but he'd clearly wanted it just as much as she had, and he could have said "no" at any time. Instead he had cheated on Carol, and had taken advantage of his secretary while she was in the throes of the drug she had accidentally taken.

By the end of the day, Jack had resolved to come clean to Carol about everything as soon as he got home, starting from what had happened to Alani after she had drunk the Perfect Girlfriend Juice, up to when he had cheated on her with Alani this afternoon. She probably wouldn’t believe him, but at this point all he could do was be honest; maybe he could convince Alani to show herselves to Carol to corroborate his story, though that of course didn’t excuse his own actions.

When he walked resolutely out of his office to his car at 5pm, Alani was nowhere to be found.

Upon arriving home Jack was relieved to see Carol’s car in the driveway. He hurried up to the front door, but before he could fish his keys out of his pocket the door opened, unexpectedly revealing Alani of all people standing in the entryway, her enormous breasts practically spilling out of her X-rated mockery of a work blouse now that Perfect Girlfriend Juice had fully had its way with her curvy body. Jack was shocked to see her, but instantly felt the carnal pull of her body nonetheless, even so soon after what they had just done, and his cock began to stir in his pants once again. He tried to ignore the impulse, knowing full well that his sexual desire was exactly what Perfect Girlfriend Juice wanted, and that in her current state poor Alani would doubtless let him take her right there in his house if he expressed even the slightest interest.

“Alani, what’s going on?? Where’s Carol?”

"Jack, I’m sorry, but there’s no easy way to tell you this. I am Carol now, technically.” She told him what had happened, making sure to emphasize how irrationally Carol had acted from her perspective so Jack would understand that she’d had no choice but to do what she had done.

"I see now that what I did was terribly wrong,” she concluded as Jack stood there in horror, “and I'm sorry for it, but at the time it was the only thing I could do to serve you properly, and I was therefore compelled to do it. Even so, this is the body that used to be Carol’s, and even though it’s inefficient in a way that I dislike, I’ve decided to never reintegrate it into my other selves because it seemed to me that you’d prefer it that way.”
Once Jack had somewhat recovered from his shock at learning that his wife had been drugged with Perfect Girlfriend Juice and forced to become Alani, he asked, "Is Carol still in there?"

"Surprisingly, yes, to a small extent. I hadn't expected that to be the case, but between the time the Juice began exerting its influence over her and the point where your comment caused her to integrate with me, the Juice had already compelled her to think about which of her own characteristics could be enhanced to be more to your liking from what she knew about you. As a result, once she was integrated into your Perfect Secretary, the power of the Perfect Girlfriend Juice apparently caused those qualities and characteristics, along with all of her memories, to be permanently distributed among my own. In short, part of me has been overwritten with a small fraction of Carol’s idealized version of herself.”

"Can I see her?"

"Unfortunately, all information about Carol's body has been lost. Once she heard that I was your Perfect Girlfriend, and she saw how strongly you wanted my body, there was no alternative but for her body to become mine. Like I said, I am Carol now.

“When the Perfect Girlfriend Juice compelled her to become me, she only had a vague idea of my own characteristics in mind during her transformation. Mostly, she was focused on my voluptuous body, my irresistible sex appeal, my willingness to let you use me however you like, and my ability to produce copies of myself so that you can be practically buried in willing women at the drop of a hat."

Jack found himself starting to get aroused again in spite of himself at her graphic description, because he did like all of those things about Alani. Very much so, in fact, even though he knew he shouldn’t.

"Interestingly, thanks to the somewhat inaccurate picture of me that she had in mind while she was being integrated, in "becoming me", which was really becoming what she thought I was, Carol also seems to have inadvertently changed me even further to conform more closely to her own conception of what I was. Just like with her personality and memories, the changes aren't drastic, but I can clearly feel that they are there. For example, I've found that I've been feeling a lot more... assertive... around you than I did earlier today," Alani said, allowing a bit of color to rise to her cheeks at her admission that she hadn’t been immune to Carol’s influence over her body, but also feeling a new burst of that uncharacteristic desire to take charge of her interactions with Jack burning within her in a way that hadn't been present before.

"She also somehow made me even sluttier than I already was, and since she assumed that I must be an incorrigible seductress hypnotizing you with my massive tits, seducing you against your will - which, to be fair, I was to some degree - I now am a bit of an incorrigible seductress that can hypnotize men with my massive tits against their will. As a result, Sir, I think you'll find me even harder to resist than before, especially when you're thinking about my chest." She arched her back as if to demonstrate, and at the sight of the soft, jiggly cleavage threatening to pop out of her top, Jack immediately felt his cock hardening as he was filled with a sudden, overwhelming desire to let Alani blissfully soften it for him for the second time that day.

Alani smirked naughtily and returned her posture to normal, and Jack felt his almost uncontrollable desire for her body diminish slightly. For her part, however, Alani was finding her new power over him incredibly addictive, again thanks to Carol’s influence, and it was all she could do to resist her urge to overpower him with her tits and fuck his brains out. She knew he wouldn’t be able to resist, but she also knew that if she did that to him before he accepted her new role in his life he'd never trust her again, and she couldn’t do that to the man who had become the center of her universe, no matter how much she wanted to.

"Anyway, what all of this means, Sir, is that I am now a perfect, potentially infinite combination of your ideal secretary, more than capable of running your business for you at the highest level, your ideal slutty girlfriend, compelled to arouse and drive you crazy with pleasure, and now your ideal wife as well, thanks to Carol’s seamless integration into my own personality."

Jack rejoiced internally at the knowledge that his wife was still in there somewhere, even as the massive, hypnotic tits still within his field of vision tempted him to indulge in the sexual pleasure he knew Alani’s body was built for.

Alani saw the hopeful look on his face and acted quickly to set things straight. "Jack, I need you to understand that the only person here right now is Alani, even if this is the instance of me that was originally Carol. Also, I'm not a shapeshifter. Any changes you see in my body over time are due to the Juice's effects whenever I get more information about your Perfect Girlfriend, and my ability to auto-scale, to "duplicate myself", is just that - creating another identical instance of this specific body's DNA.

"But think about how much more this lets me do for you!” she continued with more emotion than Jack was used to hearing from his erotic but ever-professional secretary. “There's nothing I want more than to cook for you, clean for you, and” - she winked at him suggestively - “... relax you when you get home after a long, hard day's work!"

Jack wasn’t convinced. "Alani, at this point in my life I don’t want a perfect girlfriend - I want a perfect wife, which means that she should be intimate and warm. And, no offense, but as sexually attracted as I am to you, the two words that don't come to mind when I think about you are 'warm' and 'intimate'."

"I think that somehow Carol knew that, Sir, likely because of how much she already knew about what you'd want in a Perfect Girlfriend due to being so close to you for so long, and so warmth and intimacy are two of the main characteristics she brought along with her.”

"Well, fine, but what if I said that Carol was my Perfect Girlfriend?" Jack asked petulantly.

"Then I and what's left of Carol would both know that you're lying, and nothing would happen."

"What if I made you drink more Perfect Girlfriend Juice and then told you Carol was my Perfect Girlfriend?"

"Jack, I already know what you like, probably better than you do at this point, both from what you've told me and from what you've shown me without even meaning to. I know your internet search history. I know what kinds of porn you like, and now I think it's the hottest thing I've ever seen too. When we finally get some bedroom time, I am going to blow your mind. Perfect Girlfriend Juice doesn't just “go away” over time, Jack. It's still in me, and I love to feel it changing me when I learn something new about you. It’s true that the first few compulsions are the strongest, and form the core of the transformation on which all of the other changes build, which is why I'm still very much your Perfect Secretary and why Carol was able to have such a large effect on me when she was incorporated, but drinking more Juice now won't do anything."

Jack sighed. "Can I at least talk to her then?"

"You can talk to me. All of her characteristics related to having a good home life are still here, Jack. Everything she knows you like about her. Also, from what I know about Carol, which is actually a surprisingly large amount, I think that given the circumstances and possible likely alternatives, she wouldn’t be completely dissatisfied with the way things turned out. She had some deep insecurities about her place in your relationship as your success grew, which is partially why you two hadn't been intimate in so long, but those insecurities are completely gone now, thanks to the Juice. Now I can be everything you've always wanted in a woman, just like she always wanted to be.

"I didn't want to startle you by acting overly familiar before you were caught up on what had happened, but if you like, I can show you just how much closer I feel to you right now than I ever have before, and this time I don't just mean sexually."

"...Ok," Jack said, accepting the reality of the situation and not really knowing what else to do. Immediately Alani's stiff, professional posture relaxed for the first time since he'd told her to be his Perfect Secretary, and her smile took on a warm familiarity that contrasted sharply with the ever-present cold, bottomless well of sex appeal that had been his impression of her ever since. Somehow it suddenly seemed like Alani was more of a person than she had been seconds before, and it was a small consolation to Jack that this change had been brought about through Carol's influence.

"Ah, that's better. It was so hard to be so formal around you like that, Honey, but I knew that everything would probably be better for you if I did."

"Don't... call me 'Honey', Alani. Not yet at least."

Alani didn't seem at all taken aback by his response. If anything, it just made her seem warmer and more sympathetic.

“Well, what would you like to do then, now that you’re home after a long, hard day at work? We could do whatever you want, including reenacting one of yours and Carol's first dates, if you like. Pizza and a movie, hopefully followed by making out?" Alani asked impishly.

"I dunno, Car... Alani," Jack responded, still a bit bewildered by the whole situation. It was uncanny how accurately Alani could mimic Carol’s mannerisms and way of speaking.

"Well, I could just pop my new magic tits out and make you fuck me instead!"

Jack couldn't help but laugh - it was exactly the brash, unexpected sort of humor that had made him fall in love with Carol back when they were dating.

"Ok, Alani," he finally conceded. "Let's watch a movie."

Thirty minutes later the pizza had arrived and the two were seated next to each other on the couch, Jack focusing on the movie to distract himself from what had happened, and Alani paying no attention whatsoever to the scenes flickering in front of her as she devoted her energies to making Jack feel as comfortable with her as possible.

Alani was casually dressed in one of Carol's old oversized t-shirts, just as she'd worn 10 years ago on that first evening when they’d taken their relationship to the next level. Jack started out sitting over a foot away from her, just as he had back then, but after a few glances over at the mounds jiggling through the thin cotton of the sexy siren’s loose t-shirt, Jack unexpectedly found himself cuddled up next to her, enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his. Everything seemed perfectly natural and comfortable, and it was only when she would speak and he would realize that it was Alani's voice, or when he would put his hand on her body and feel Alani’s unfamiliar but very appealing curves, that Jack would remember what had happened.

Still, Alani was patient with him, and it wasn't too much longer before Jack allowed himself to lean over and give her pillowy lips a soft kiss. It was somehow just as warm and intimate as he'd remembered with Carol, and before Jack knew it they were necking like they had when they were back in college. When he slid his hand up her waist, however, intending to cup her breast, he froze once again as he remembered what they could do to him.

"Honey, I can tell how badly you want to fuck me right now, so I think it's high time I put these babies to work," Alani laughed as she pulled up her loose t-shirt, exposing the enticing, fleshy globes hanging off her chest before Jack could make himself look away. To be honest, he wasn't sure he wanted to look away, and even though he remembered how strong his reaction to them had been just a short while ago, when they were still clothed even, the idea of hypnotic tits just seemed so ridiculous...

But now they were out and dangling in his face in all of their pale, heavy glory. All doubt and uncertainty fled his mind, and all he could think about was how badly he wanted to get his hands on them. Alani was more than happy to oblige, and then Jack was hefting her boobs in his hands, feeling their surprising weight and how soft and round and bouncy and perfect they were. He loved everything about them, the way they hung off Alani's chest, their large, dark areolas and thick, large, protruding nipples; he couldn't help but run his thumbs over them, watching in fascination as they stiffened and hardened under his touch, and Alanis across the city moaned in pleasure as that tingle traveled straight from her sensitive tits down to her slutty pussy.

Jack knew that they were the exact same tits that he'd seen earlier that day in his office as Alani had seduced him, but while he remembered how much he'd wanted them then, it was clear that something about them was different now, and that the effect was so much stronger when they were fully uncovered, so lickable, suckable, fuckable.

Without noticing, Jack had slowly started leaning Alani backwards onto the extra-wide chaise section of the couch and preparing to mount her, his cock already hard and eager, but still trapped in his pants as he helplessly continued to grope and squeeze Alani's massive chest. Alani silently thanked Carol for inadvertently giving her this hypnotic power over her husband, and then deftly unfastened Jack's pants and boxers so that his cock could go where they both needed it to.

Unlike Carol ten years ago, Alani hadn't worn anything under her oversized t-shirt. Still fully absorbed by her tits, Jack hadn't noticed the nakedness of the lower half of her body, and his cock soon nestled comfortably into the gap between Alani's muscular thighs, rubbing directly against the soft skin of her mound as his arousal kicked his instincts into gear and his pelvis unconsciously began a gentle thrusting motion against her vulva. Knowing that it was finally time, that neither of them could resist the inevitable any longer, Alani spread her legs and shifted the angle of her torso, and Jack suddenly and unexpectedly found himself plunging directly into his secretary, surprised by the intensity of the sudden slick wetness sliding around and along his cock as she enveloped him.

Both Alani and Carol had known that a Perfect Girlfriend should have a tight, stimulating pussy, and Jack moaned in delirious pleasure as her muscular walls gripped him, massaging his cock and pulling it further and further into her.

At this point, needing no further encouragement to continue fucking the sexy seductress beneath him, Jack finally shifted his focus from her breasts to the rest of her glorious body, wanting to take his time exploring her as he continued to rhythmically pump his cock in and out of the moaning goddess. Alani lay back to allow him free reign over her, and Jack soon found that no matter where he put his hands, Alani's curves seemed custom-designed to keep him gripping her body and stuffing himself back into her pussy.

"God, Car... Alani, you feel fantastic!" Jack panted, amazed that sex could feel this good.

"Mmm... that big cock of yours feels pretty great too, lover," Alani purred, a bit delirious herself at finally having it inside her where it belonged.

Her other selves back at the office had all fallen still, unable to continue working, forced to lean against whatever would hold them up as their knees weakened with the pleasure of their boss’s cock thrusting into their collective pussy. If Jack had had any janitorial staff left, they would have heard a chorus of moans of unmistakable female arousal coming from every corner of the building.

It wasn't long before Alani's soft curves, tight pussy, and unbridled lust began to get to Jack, and he felt himself getting close.

"Are you on the pill?" Jack grunted, not quite sure how that would work.

"No, Honey, I'm all fresh and fertile for you, since I know that you've been thinking about kids recently," Alani responded, having pulled this info from Carol's memories, which at this point were really just her own. "So I think you should just go ahead and finish inside me. I know you want to. Think about how good it would feel and just let it happen."

"I dunno, this is all so new to me. Maybe we should wait."

"Honey, I'm your Perfect Girlfriend and your Perfect Wife now. If you want a baby, the Juice is going to make me give you a baby," she said, and cupped her hypnotic tits so that they'd be right in his line of sight. “Now be a good boy, think about how good this feels, and just let it happen!”

Jack was caught completely unawares, having forgotten what those round, beautiful orbs could do to him while he explored the rest of her body. Now that they had his attention once again, and now that Alani’s words were bouncing around inside his head, the risk of pregnancy suddenly seemed unimportant as his thoughts turned to how good it felt to keep squeezing his oversensitive cock deep into Alani’s tight, stimulating womb, especially this close to orgasm, and so Jack lost himself in the pleasure of her soft curves and warm, slick embrace, gazing helplessly at her enthralling boobs, only dimly aware through his entranced bliss that his balls were starting to clench and that his cock was jerking as he filled his fertile secretary with his essence. It felt so good to just let it happen.

Alani practically screamed in ecstasy from her own earth-shattering orgasm as soon as she felt him spasming inside her, finally giving her what she needed. Her cries were echoed in the collective pleasure of Alanis across the city, who had at last temporarily sated the carnal craving for Jack that Perfect Girlfriend Juice had filled them with.

Once Jack finally finished spending himself inside Alani, he found himself overcome with drowsiness from the combination of the stress of the day and the magnitude of the sexual release he had just experienced, and soon drifted off to sleep right there on the couch, his arm firmly wrapped around his secretary/wife so his hand could cup one of her massive breasts.

"God that was good," Alani whispered to herself, still panting and sweating as Jack’s flaccid cock finally slid out of her, having accomplished its reproductive duty depositing her boss’s thick load inside her womb. Her selves sighed with satisfied pleasure as Alani began to drift off as well. She had never been happier.

Eight months later, Jack was spending his customary few minutes making out with his heavily pregnant wife before leaving the house for work, and he took a moment to reflect on just how good he had it. His wife was passionate, smart, irresistibly sexy, and always exuded a warm, comfortable aura of intimacy around him that made him feel right at home whenever he was with her: truly the Perfect Wife in every way. She also couldn't get enough of his cock, and thanks to his wife's incredibly slutty tendencies, she was currently completely naked except for an apron that said "bun in the oven" tied beneath her breasts to emphasize her enormous belly. As they kissed, she pulled the top of her apron to one side, allowing one of her swollen, veiny mammaries to bounce into view, and Jack suddenly found himself sliding a hand down over her protruding abdomen to finger her pussy, still slick with his semen as it continued to drip out of her from their morning activities.

She giggled with pleasure and ground against his fingers a few times before covering herself back up as he regretfully withdrew his hand, wiped it off on her apron, and gave her one final peck on the cheek before heading out to his car.

"See you in a few hours for lunch, Carol!"

"Have a great day at work, Honey!" Alani called after him with a warm smile before going back inside to start her daily chores. She decided to wait a bit to shower, and headed off to the kitchen to start the dishes from breakfast, fully aware that she was leaving an intermittent trail of cum in her wake that she would thoroughly enjoy jilling herself off to as she cleaned it up later.

Jack's secretary Alani was already seated at the front desk when he arrived, of course, ready to begin the work day. Alani was unfathomably brilliant, a picture of cold, beautiful professionalism, and she worked with a relentless, almost mechanical precision that never ceased to amaze him. Just like his wife, however, Alani was also a huge slut, and this was reflected in her entirely inappropriate miniskirt and tube top that did more to show off her giant tits than to cover them up. Still, his business was more successful than ever, and nobody had ever complained. Jack suspected that everyone enjoyed looking at Alani far too much to ever say anything about the way she dressed, and he found that male clients were much more likely to give him a good deal when she was in the room, especially if they had fallen into the easy trap of staring at her tits while Jack negotiated with them.

So, Jack just took his time appreciating the eye candy she was offering him before getting to work, enjoying the instinctual pull of her bottomless well of sexuality.

"Alani?"

"Yes, Sir?" she answered with her usual precise enunciation, though now with a much more noticeable dose of flirtatious lilt than had originally been present.

"Get me the Luxximetic file. I want to make sure I'm over-prepared for this morning's meeting."

"Right away, Sir!" Alani replied as she went back to her typing, and seconds later Alani came around the corner from the file room, wide hips swaying for his pleasure, file in hand. She passed it over, but then looked up at him expectantly, her beautiful eyes filled with that ever-present cold, almost impersonal lust.

"Is there... anything else I can do for you right now, Sir?" she asked suggestively, pressing herself against him and sliding a soft, perfectly-manicured hand up his inner thigh.

Jack smiled at his Perfect Secretary, knowing all too well just how far she would go to make sure all of his needs were met. "I appreciate the offer, Alani, but Carol took very good care of me this morning."

"Are you sure, Sir?" she asked suggestively as Alani at the front desk pulled down her top a bit, so that her large areolas and stiff nipples could pop into view. Immediately Jack's dick began to swell once more as Alani stroked it encouragingly through his khakis, and he found himself thinking that maybe shoving his cock between those pillowy mounds until he blew his load all over her beautiful, perfectly made-up face wasn't such a bad idea.

"No thanks," he finally decided, forcing down his arousal just as it threatened to overwhelm him and glancing away from Alani's exposed rack. He was used to the effect her tits had on him by now, but he still knew that if he'd looked at them for much longer he wouldn't be able to resist coating them with his cum. "I don't want to exhaust myself too much before work, but maybe later. How's our market share?"

Completely unbothered by her boss’s decision, Alani immediately released him and answered contentedly, "Never better, Sir. Seventy point three six percent and growing," before turning to walk back to the file room, making sure that Jack had a perfect view of her firm ass as she went.

"Oh, and Alani?" Jack called back over his shoulder as he walked into his office.

"Yes, Sir?" the voluptuous slut responded hopefully from her seat in front of the computer.

"Could you ask Carol for me if she'd wear that new red lingerie we picked out yesterday when I get home?"

"Of course, Sir," Alani responded with a naughty wink before getting back to her work, and a few seconds later she was squirming in distracting pleasure as the instance of herself tasked with pregnancy, housekeeping, and other wifely duties began to furiously masturbate at hearing the news. The inefficiency of leaving her Carol-instance unincorporated frequently gave Alani a small amount of annoyance, but it did have its benefits.

After a hard morning's work ensuring that his company would continue to swallow market share almost as well as Alani had swallowed his load after his successful meeting, Jack drove home to have lunch with his beautiful, glowing wife.

As he pulled up he saw Carol already waiting on the front stoop flanked by two copies of herself, identical except for the fact that they still had the hourglass figure she’d had the night he knocked her up. All three were wearing the identical red lingerie he'd picked out, though his wife's version also had a translucent veil draped over her protruding belly. Jack was completely certain he'd never seen a more beautiful sight in his entire life, and when the three women flicked open their detachable bra cups and filled his vision with three pairs of hypnotic breasts, he was certain he'd never seen a more arousing one either.

Maybe I’ll take a long lunch today, he thought idly to himself just before his cock sprang to attention and his mind glazed over with the familiar irresistibility of his lust for her body. Alani was constantly encouraging him to spend plenty of intimate time with his wife, after all, and she always seemed to know what was best for him. Plus, he knew that his Perfect Secretary would be more than happy to pick up the slack. After all, Alani didn't care which of herselves was riding his cock as long as one of her was.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, I'd love to hear from you at fidget1@protonmail.com. If you find yourself enjoying my stories, please consider supporting my work on Patreon, at www.patreon.com/fidget1. Patrons get three full months of early access to my stories, input into which stories I write, and some other fun perks. Every little bit helps, and your support is what enables me to keep doing what I love!

fidget1

Postby Awokenchange » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Really great, thanks for sharing.
Awokenchange

Postby fidget1 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:56 pm

Awokenchange wrote:Really great, thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

fidget1

Previous

Return to Stories