“Pig's Feed: Three Little Pigs” (WG, Humiliation, Revenge)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: “Pig's Feed: Three Little Pigs” (WG, Humiliation, Reveng

Postby B$fan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 pm

The burger’s juice ran like a torrent of tears down her chubby cheeks, led by the crevices of her jowls down to the fold of her doughy double chin. Yakov had gotten quite a large amount of amusement out of this particular transformation, but he knew that their time together was now rapidly coming to an end. He just needed to add a small flourish of last minute changes.

“Now Jenny, why don’t you finish off that hamburger? I think your break is almost up.” Jenny polished off the hamburger with a piggish squeal and a loud burp. For a moment, as the color returned and she heard a bit of laughter from a nearby table, she rejected her new self. She screamed inside over the thing she had become, and desperately grasped at her gut, trying to remember what her six pack abs felt like. She felt her thighs rub together and nearly screamed for real as a small, rather unladylike fart, escaped her lard filled rear end. Then everything in her head became a blur as her new reality set in.

She was sitting in a metal chair that groaned every time she shifted her immense weight. In front of her was the empty remains of two Big Macs which she had chased with a regular cheese burger and paired with two large orders of fries smothered in ketchup and a large vanilla shake. All of this she knew she had polished off over the course of her short lunch break. A small piece of her kept trying to tell her that that wasn’t true at all. She didn’t work here. She was a model, and she hadn’t been gorging herself on fast food, but had instead been nibbling on a salad.

But Jenny knew that wasn’t the case. As much as one voice kept trying to scream and tell her that none of this was really her, another voice kept creeping forward and growing louder reminding her that this was indeed all real. Everything else had been a pleasant daydream, a longing for a time when she really was slim and sexy and on top of the world, long before she had yo-yoed her way into her depressing slovenly lifestyle.

Jennifer screamed in desperation, but Jenny lifted a defiant ass cheek and ripped a tremendous fart that blew away the remnants of the once prim and proper princess. She sat and wallowed in her own stench for a long moment as her past self, who had been head cheerleader, prom queen, president of her sorority, continued to fade away with a pleading sob smothered by the smell and trapped forever in this sweaty prison of fat.

Occasionally she would dream of her old self, she would remember the transformation, and wake up screaming, sweating more than usual. Then her new reality would set in again and she would forget everything else. For now, that was what was happening. Her previous life was drifting away as her new one took over. One last time she screamed inside, but it was only for a moment, as her new reality took a complete hold. The final nailed was hammered in by the voice of much more confident Doris.

“Hey Jenny! Get over here. Break’s over. You’re on register.”

Jenny swept away the remains of her meal as fast as she could with her flabby arms wobbling wildly, and the chair sighed in relief as she lifted up her elephetine ass and waddled over to the garbage can. With fat arms full of food wrappers and therefore not free to cover her mouth, she let out a loud burp that caused her double chin to quiver and drew the disgust of several nearby customers as she tossed her trash and lumbered back to work.

Doris looked at her rather incompetent employee and shook her head as she slowly waddled her way behind the counter. It never ceased to annoy her that Jenny’s uniform shirt was constantly clearly stained with food and sweat, and even now she had an embarrassing bit of ketchup from her family sized feast for one still on her nose. Still, Doris couldn’t bring herself to say anything to Jenny directly. Maybe if Jenny hadn’t been such a bitch to her when she was still a skinny cheerleader, she would have at least warned her about the ketchup. But Doris kept that bit to herself, a small bit of retribution hidden behind a silent smirk.

The job was crap. The pay was crap. But her whole life had gone to crap, her body her hygiene, all of it was ruined anyway, so Jenny knew this was a fitting place for her fat ass to be stuck. She lazily took her place at register number two, praying for a slow lunch hour.

As if on cue, a flock of Jenny’s former “friends” came gliding through the door, their thin, toned bodies glistening. They made there way to Jenny’s register, their leader began to berate the poor obese girl.

The group was led by Tawney Briggs. Jennifer had beaten Tawny for cheer captain and for prom queen. In a past life, she had also bested Tawney as president of their sorority and for several modeling gigs, but Jenny was not living that life anymore. Jenny saw Tawney as superior to her in absolutely every way now, and Tawney for her part felt compelled to make regular visits to McDonald’s to frequently torment her former rival. Of course, she never ordered anything other than a salad lest she herself balloon like the former cheerleader had. And she always brought an array of friends with her to share in her cattiness.

“Look, girls. There’s no need to go to an aquarium when you can see a whale right here.”

“They should roll her back out to sea.”

“Or at least into a bath, Shamu here reeks!”

Jenny shifted her impressive girth from one well padded foot to the other. Standing like this was already making her cankles swell, and the anxiety of dealing with these women was causing a large gas bubble to build in her stomach.

“Wel...welcome to McDonald’s. How may I help y-you today?”

She was sweating bullets for a myriad of reasons, her size and stress among them. But Tawney was not quite ready to let her off the hook.

“Hey Rudolph, how you gonna guide Santa’s sleigh if you’re too fat to get off the ground.” She laughed and her troupe of cronies laughed with her.

One of them shouted across the register, loud enough to make sure that all of Jenny’s co-workers could hear her. Many of them

“I’m afraid if we order you’ll eat it all before we can get it.”

This brought about another bout of laughter. Jenny clumsily smeared the ketchup as she tried to wipe it off her nose. Her face did a nice job camouflaging it as it changed color accordingly. Having quite enough of watching the harassment of her employee, Doris stepped in front of her.

“Jenny, why don’t you take fry duty. I’ll handle this.” Doris nodded at Jenny, who slowly waddled off to the back. She turned back to the pack of hardbodies.

“Oh look. Our fatty has been replaced by a slightly smaller fatty.” One of the thin girls replied with this audacious lie. Doris was a good hundred pounds thinner than Jenny, and she was in no mood to take any crap.

“Listen here you skinny bitches. I don’t have the time or the patience to deal with your attitude. Either order your diet cokes and salads, or get off my line!” Doris stood up taller, exuding confidence.

As Jenny turned to waddle away she let out another fart that caused, Tawney to gag.

“UGG! GROSS! I can’t believe we used to cheer together you sloppy hog! You better waddle back their and hide yourself you greasy cow!”

Doris snapped her fingers in Tawney’s face.

“Hey. Hey! Like I was saying, you gonna order? Or you gonna get out?”

The girls, sticking their noses in the air, decided to come back another time and retreated out the door. Doris calmly served the next customer, a kind, plump middle-aged woman.

Jenny waddled past her giggling coworkers and found a place to sit down in the back, not quite in the mood to go back to working just yet. Her ass fanned out on the seat and spilled over the edges, and her stomach rested on her thick thighs which made her unable to cross her legs. With a sigh, she reached out for comfort and found it in a pile of burgers that had sat out too long and were fair game to be eaten before being thrown out. She slowly unwrapped a new cheeseburger and began cramming it into her piggish face. Her jowly cheeks and doughy chin wobbled as she chewed and sobbed. It was gone all too quickly so she moved on to a second, and a third.

Back by the door, Yakov went back to massaging his girlfriend as she polished off her burger. She slowly got up, her tummy wobbling and poking out from under her shirt. Yakov pinched it playfully as they began to head out the door.

“Do you know what’s in the McDonalds’ secret sauce?” Yakov inquire his delicious girlfriend. She smiled and licked her lips at the thought of another burger.

“I don’t know. What’s in it?” Melanie rested her head on Yakov’s shoulder as they exited.

“It’s just Russian dressing.” Yakov laughed as the shocking revelation hit Melanie like a ton of bricks.

“No.” She gasped and rubbed her soft stomach. Yakov just laughed again. He rested his hand on her portly posterior and the two walked, and waddled, off into the sunset. It was the end of the role he would play in Jenny’s story, but it certainly wasn’t the end of Jenny’s karmic humiliation.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Nelo » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:20 am

This was very enjoyable, thank you for posting more!
Nelo

Postby Lyssa » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:19 am

Your writing is very entertaining!

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:28 am

This is very cool!
Junketh71

Postby deviantdirk » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am

Awesome work!
deviantdirk

Postby B$fan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:52 pm

“Wake up, fat ass!”

Jenny’s heavy snoring was suddenly cut short by the sunlight cutting through her open window and striking her square in her chubby face. She cringed at the uncomfortable brightness of the mid-morning sun and squinted through eyes that in recent times had been made to seem more beady by the rising of her chunky chipmunk cheeks. With her thick fingers, she rubbed some of the crust from her eyes and blinked a few times until the trim figure of her sister Courtney, freshly home from college, came into focus.

“Get your big, fat, bloated balloon butt out of bed, tubby. Move that flab. It’s time to exercise.”

Exercise. The thought of having to exercise filled the put of Jenny’s stomach with incredible dread. It was a feeling second only to the gurgling emptiness that she was feel as she hungered for a tall stack of pancakes drowning in butter and maple syrup and a large coffee filled halfway with heavy cream… maybe even a cinnamon roll to follow.

“Are you seriously drooling right now? Seriously, get those fat legs moving and wobble out of bed.”

Jenny missed the days when jumping out of bed was an easy task. Hell, she missed the days when rolling out of bed was easy enough. This time it took a few rocks back and forth to get the moment to move her heavy legs out over her bed, and as she began to roll over she was hounded by the distinct worry that the weight of her bell would cause her momentum to bring her crashing to the floor. With her flabby arms bracing her to the best of her ability, she managed to get herself up into a standing position with a sweat already breaking out on her forehead and underbelly.

“Holy cow, you cow. Are you seriously sweating already? And you look all flush and winded. That’s pitiful. You’re a pitiful pig.”

This was not a new thought to Jenny. She knew she had turned herself into a pig, and like a good pig she often wallowed in self-pity, kept afloat by a raft powered by Ben and Jerry. Ooooo waffles with Ben and Jerry’s Americone Dream on top, crunchy chocolate pieces, caramel swirls. Smother the whole thing with dulce de leche and cookie butter, and that would really hit the spot.

Jenny’s daydreaming was cut short by the hard twisting of her sister's bony finger as it pressed into her pillowy paunch.

“Get it together, porkchop.”

Courtney and Jenny couldn’t have looked any more like total opposites. Not only did Jenny outweigh her sister by well over two hundred and fifty pounds, but Courtney was looking stunning in form fitting and fashionable exercise gear. While Jenny’s pajamas were certainly form fitting, they definitely were not designed to be. The food stained pjs clung tightly to every bulge and were definitely beginning to fray a bit from being constantly pushed to their limits by the sea of Jenny’s fat.

Jenny’s sister scowled at her and walked over to a pile of rejected clothes that sat amongst a pile of discarded candy wrappers and pulled out a pair of purple gym shorts. Each leg was larger than Courtney’s entire waist.
“Uck. You really are a hambeast, aren’t you?”

She threw the shorts at Jenny.

“Go ahead. Get ‘em on. Let’s get to work, fatso.”

Jenny grumbled as she peeled her pajama pants off and struggled to slip into the shorts. Staying balanced on one foot for any amount of time was a real challenge for her clumsy, corpulent form to manage.

“Alright. The shirt will do for now. I just didn’t want you ripping another pair of pants. Now, let’s get started. Running in place. Go. Go. Go go go!”

Before she had gained all of this weight, running in place would have been a piece of cake- mhmmm cake. It was one of those exercises in gym class that people always dreaded, but Jennifer excelled at. Now the thought of having to move her legs in anything other than a wide swinging waddle made her sweat with nerves. Just getting one foot off the ground followed by the other took an immense amount of effort. One. Two. Three. Four. She was already starting to get winded, and her entire body shook up and down and side to side.

Had she really been able to do this before? Was there really a time where she used to be athletic and not just a human ball of lard?

“Shake it, Shamu! Get those knees up!”

Those knees had fat that rolled over them as Jenny tried to lift them up into the air, a task that was largely impossible because of the apron of a belly that she possessed. Those knees were on the losing end of a tag team match between her spare tire and the merciless force of gravity.

“You’re a mess, you manatee. Come on. Jumping jacks. Get those bingo wings of yours up above your head.”

Jenny let out a grunt every time she forced herself to jump the barest inch up into the air, and every time she landed, the candy wrappers at her feet scattered and danced and the various knick knacks on her dust covered vanity wobbled and threatened to fall over. She could barely lift her fat arms over her head and was absolutely sucking air within ten seconds. She tried to summon up what was left of her former glory to dig through the pain, but both the wooden floor and her joints were groaning under the impact of her weight, and within another ten seconds she need to give up and ended up doubled over, red faced and desperately gasping for breath.

“Please, Courtney. No more. Just…. Just leave me alone.”

Courtney rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“Fine, but only because your massive body shook the floor so much, I’m afraid your fat ass might fall through it.”

Jenny sighed and then stumbled backward onto her bed which, just like the floor, groaned under her weight. She took a solid two minutes to steady her breath and then contemplated laying out and going back to sleep, but a monstrously loud rumble from her belly motivated her to attempt one last small bit of exercise, a slow ponderous waddle downstairs to the kitchen to stuff her face with breakfast.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Nelo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:47 am

Ah yeah! Really excited to see this continue and get some more information on Jenny's new status in life. I love the comparision between her and their sister who just has no sympathy for her hefty sister.

Will there be any more for Jenny past this or is the story moving on towards Sandra?
Nelo

Postby B$fan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:14 am

Nelo wrote:Ah yeah! Really excited to see this continue and get some more information on Jenny's new status in life. I love the comparision between her and their sister who just has no sympathy for her hefty sister.

Will there be any more for Jenny past this or is the story moving on towards Sandra?

I have two more chapters to go with Jenny. And I appreciate you remembering the original publishing of this story.
BS Writer

B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:26 pm

This was a surprisingly good chapter to read. Thanks for updating the story.
Junketh71

Postby Agriculturallaborer » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:19 am

An amazing update to an amazing story
Agriculturallaborer

PreviousNext

Return to Stories