Beast to Beauty - Beautification, Feminization, Ungrowth

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Beast to Beauty - Beautification, Feminization, Ungrowth

Postby Airum » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:45 pm

I'm hoping it's a descent. Judging by her dream, it seems like she's going from absolute war goddess to amazon hero to sexy woman to average peasant girl/magician's assistant. As she changes, more and more people are going to be mentally and physically stronger than her. I like to think the next time she plays with the catgirls, she might be a bit less assertive, and will end up submitting to them in not too long. Just my hopes :D
Airum

Postby goldwolf903 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:45 am

i think she will become a girly princess
goldwolf903

Postby Tigerharpy » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Airum wrote:I'm hoping it's a descent. Judging by her dream, it seems like she's going from absolute war goddess to amazon hero to sexy woman to average peasant girl/magician's assistant. As she changes, more and more people are going to be mentally and physically stronger than her. I like to think the next time she plays with the catgirls, she might be a bit less assertive, and will end up submitting to them in not too long. Just my hopes :D

Well, you're not entirely wrong about the progression though goldwolf903 has pretty much nailed the final product. The comissioner and I settled on completely draining Away Brune's formidable assets before her transformation into a princess takes places. Though, ultimately it will be a hopefully happy outcome. It's the whole 'we are most open to change when we are brought lowest'

Though you're absolutely right that Brune started off as a total beast.

The commissioner originally imagined her being around 6'6'' and 260 lbs. Which I think was a bit like that moment where George RR Martin realized how stupidly tall his wall would be when the GoT effects artists showed him. :D

I decided to lean into and have Brune start as a hulking and powerful figure. Close to seven feet and weighing as much as a small bear. So much so that you're meant to wander how she could possibly be so enormous. Why is she this way? Even from childhood she was freakishly large and strong for her age.

That's also the source of her apparent brutality and her initial cruelty. This is a person who has never felt in the slightest bit weak and has always been comfortable in her ability to dominate anyone who takes her interest. She is immensely proud of her strength and her body and the privileges they grant her. But as she weakens she's gradually losing her invulnerability, both the her raw physical power and her warrior's skills are degrading, and her emotions are becoming more complex as she is forced to navigate a world that she can't force to bow to her will.

Just contrast Brune at the beginning who flaunts her naked body as a means of intimidation, holding herself in a very masculine fashion and presenting her genitals in a way you'd expect of some crass irreverent male barbarian, or before her change when she casually sexually dominates Ester and Astrea, with how she has behaved through part 3.

Currently she is a much more human, but still formidable, 6'2'' and somewhere between 190 and 205 lbs and still quite the capable fighter. But as Brune herself has noted, she is now a strong WOMAN and not the strongest of all warriors.

Partly what I've loved about writing is how the changes have crept up on her. Although her big change at the end of part 2 comes on violently, it is not without foreshadowing. It is clear that her prowess are subtly fading and her body is weakening. The same with part 3. I think the build up and then pay off is a really good formula overall.

Over the last little while I've mostly been stuck figuring out how to end this section. I know what change needs to take place, but I'm stumped for how to express it. But I think your suggestion is an interesting one.

Brune's previous transformation was precipitated by a loss in conflict and sapped away her supreme warrior's power and total dominance. This section has been about Brune's exploration of herself as a sexual being and the idea of her being inadvertantly sexually overwhelmed by her 'girlfriends', instigating her next change, has potential.
Tigerharpy

Postby thetropican » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:17 pm

Hello, Tigerharpy! Long long time lurker, first time poster.
I made an account here so I could properly gush over your story!
World-building, characterization, pacing, dialogue, it's all fantastic! Great job!
I have read many female muscle growth stories over the years, and yours is exactly what was missing, the opposite direction, the loss of power and control.
My congratulations to you for your excellent work and to the comissioner too for ordering it!

Also, here are some ideas for possible scenes that popped in my head as I read your story, I hope you find them inspiring, or at least amusing:

While training with Fyrd, the sword is suddenly too heavy in her hands, wielding it causes her to lose her balance and she is out of breath in no time. At the archery range she can barely pull the string and her vision is blurry, none of her arrows hit the bullseye.

At her bedroom, she gets in a tickle fight with Ester and Astrea, but they manage to pin her down with shocking ease. They squeeze and poke her, however this time there is barely any muscle beneath the padding of fat.

Having dinner with the Wizard Gaits, she suddenly realizes that her feet are almost dangling from her chair. Her clothes feel looser, and the room larger. Trying her best to hide her panic she makes her excuses and leaves, her dress awkwardly hanging off her shrunken body.

Even when wearing the tallest shoes in the wardrobe, Ester and Astrea still tower over her.

Jumping on a chair shrieking at the sight of a mouse, her courage long gone.
thetropican

Postby Tigerharpy » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:04 pm

thetropican wrote:World-building, characterization, pacing, dialogue, it's all fantastic! Great job!

Just because it's a fetish commission doesn't mean there's any excuse to not have fun with the writing. Some of the worldbuilding even leads back to the weirdness that's happening to Brune.

I have read many female muscle growth stories over the years, and yours is exactly what was missing, the opposite direction, the loss of power and control.

Same. There are a few, a very few, Power Juice X/Dream Machine X on the old Dianna the Valkyrie site have definitely been significant inspirations and, to tell the truth, the author of those stories probably nailed the appeal on the head. The existential fear of diminishing capabilities. Of being rendered mortal and vulnerable to the consequences of previous actions indulged in as an invulnerable god.

At the start of the story Brune barely treats her body as her body. More like an incredibly powerful machine that she is intensely proud of possessing. She meticulously maintains and improves it, but it's something more and less than human to her. Just look at how she stands before Gaits in the buff at the start of the story and outright pisses on his carpet for good measure! XD

It's also seen in how she views sex. She's being pulled around by her pussy in the same way we'd normally describe a guy thinking with their 'lower head'. A very stereotyped 'macho' way of thinking. She wants to satisfy an animal lust because her body's drives are just so powerful.

On the whole Brune's cruel dominant personality is innate to the confidence her body gives her. Her strength and impregnability have always given her a say in things and assured her of her control of the situation.

So it's not so much that Brune is becoming 'cowardly' as the realities of what's happening to her body are forcing a change upon how she sees the world. Weakness begets empathy because we have to depend on others for survival. Fear is a healthy response so we don't walk needlessly into danger . . . In a very real way the old Brune is dying alongside her dying strength.

It's not a coincidence that Brune doesn't really warm to Ester and Astrea as more than ambulatory appliances and sex toys until after the sapping of her physical form takes place and she begins to express vulnerability.
Tigerharpy

Postby animefan78 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:41 am

As the one who commissioned the story, I am excited to see the comments, and people who enjoy the same sort of TFs I do. It has been been money well spent in my opinion. I'd comment more but as the comissioner I kinda know where it's going in a general sense and don't want to spill the beans.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Postby goldwolf903 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:49 pm

animefan u gonna update princess of lichenstein soon?
goldwolf903

Postby animefan78 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:54 pm

goldwolf903 wrote:animefan u gonna update princess of lichenstein soon?

I just updated it today, and I should have another chapter sometime next week.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tigerharpy » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:33 pm

animefan78 wrote:
goldwolf903 wrote:animefan u gonna update princess of lichenstein soon?

I just updated it today, and I should have another chapter sometime next week.

And I finally got an evening to work on this. Rergardless of whether I get completely done with the next section, I'll try to send you something by morning.

Airum wrote:I'm hoping it's a descent. Judging by her dream, it seems like she's going from absolute war goddess to amazon hero to sexy woman to average peasant girl/magician's assistant.

So below are links to some of her inspiration images for her stages so far.

Brune - She Beast of the North :
https://www.deviantart.com/shonemitsu/a ... -741530463
https://www.deviantart.com/uzomistudio/ ... -752219990
https://www.deviantart.com/mikazukiart/ ... d-72667434

Brune's current form is inspired by these :
https://www.deviantart.com/pumpmonger1/ ... -739096970
https://www.deviantart.com/pumpmonger1/ ... -771864022
https://www.deviantart.com/cutesexyrobu ... -859318599

So from She-Hulk to Amazonian lingerie model . . .

And I'll probably post more when appropriate :D
Tigerharpy

Postby thetropican » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:20 am

Tigerharpy wrote: Some of the worldbuilding even leads back to the weirdness that's happening to Brune.

That sounds very, very interesting... I'm looking forward reading more!

Also thank you for sharing your insights on Brune's motivations and personality.

animefan78 wrote:As the one who commissioned the story, I am excited to see the comments, and people who enjoy the same sort of TFs I do. It has been been money well spent in my opinion. I'd comment more but as the comissioner I kinda know where it's going in a general sense and don't want to spill the beans.

Thank you for commissioning this story, you are getting something really unique!

Tigerharpy wrote:So below are links to some of her inspiration images for her stages so far.

These are very helpful, thank you for them!
thetropican

PreviousNext

Return to Stories