Trailer Trashed (dg, WG, smoking, intox)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Trailer Trashed (dg, WG, smoking, intox)

Postby div » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:31 pm

Hello!

It is a shame this one became abandoned too but what is there stands nicely for itself. Furthermore the plot is not crippled or stuck from what I can see. Thus continuation would come easy if taken up. So there is nothing lost. If only that nasty nagging in the back of my mind would stop.

Kind regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:58 pm

I’m genuinely concerned about the author Ideafactory. Maybe it’s only a coincidence but the author disappeared during the power crisis in Texas, I hope he’s alright.

Ideafactory and I exchanged several e-mails concerning the trailer trash story, he was thoroughly enthusiastic with this piece and had the story strategically mapped out.

I know we all hope he’s well and that wherever he is, he’s enjoying life to fullest.

Maybe someday I’ll post the E-mails to share with his audience the route the story was taking and how Taylor would further assimilate into the trailer trash environment.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby cane4kaa » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:09 am

if ideafactory doesn't show up, will Matt finish the story?
cane4kaa

Postby Robyn H » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:14 am

Matt L. wrote:I’m genuinely concerned about the author Ideafactory. Maybe it’s only a coincidence but the author disappeared during the power crisis in Texas, I hope he’s alright.

Ideafactory and I exchanged several e-mails concerning the trailer trash story, he was thoroughly enthusiastic with this piece and had the story strategically mapped out.

I know we all hope he’s well and that wherever he is, he’s enjoying life to fullest.

Maybe someday I’ll post the E-mails to share with his audience the route the story was taking and how Taylor would further assimilate into the trailer trash environment.

Cheers, Matt

Indeed. Whilst (selfishly) I would love to read more of the story, it does seem odd that updates ended abruptly. It isn't like Ideafactory to abandon a story so perhaps your concerns aren't unjustified. I hope he's OK and that there's a simple reason for his behaviour.

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby ideafactory » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:20 am

Hello all! I just wanted to make a quick post that I am alive and well. I apologize for the sudden disappearance but I had an unexpected death in the family. I had to take some time off of work and then put in extra hours at work to make up for the time I was gone. By the time I got back to the story, I had lost that propulsive momentum that I need to keep writing. I hope to pick the story up again, perhaps in the fall. I didn’t intend it but it works a natural break point as it is just about 1/3rd of the way through the outline. If I pick it up again, I’ll try to write that middle third before taking another break and coming back for the end.
ideafactory

Postby keleigh » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:36 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, but happy to hear that you're ok. I'll look forward to reading Trailer Trashed in the fall! Thanks for a great story. Keleigh
keleigh

Postby Robyn H » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:32 pm

Sorry for the difficult times, and, of course your loss that can only have made what's been a hard year for us all, even harder for you. I'm delighted you're OK and I look forward to reading the continuation of your tale of woe. I hate autumn (probably because it reminds of my stage in life) but at least there's something to look forward to.

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:01 pm

My deepest sympathies toward your loss.

Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby lego69lego » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:55 pm

good to hear you're okay ideafactory. I'm sorry for your loss as well. I love this story as well and look forward to seeing you continue it in the fall.
lego69lego

Postby cmccoyr2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:05 am

Lets hope as Fall approaches this wonderful story will be finished.
cmccoyr2

PreviousNext

Return to Stories