Trailer Trashed (dg, WG, smoking, intox)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Trailer Trashed (dg, WG, smoking, intox)

Postby Matt L. » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Taylor certainly appears to be throwing caution to the wind indulging in low class cuisine and alcohol. It’s ingenious having Taylor naïve to the point of letting her guard down, I surmise coming from a well-heeled family and not really experiencing authentic working class people let alone white trash folks living in the throng of poverty, her sheltered life would be a negative aspect and not an asset.
I wonder how much of a challenge it will be for Betty to manipulate her?

Absolutely entertaining!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:38 am

Really great, looking forward to Taylor's day in front of Earl's camera! :)
laristopa

Postby traxdata » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:48 am

So many ways to bring her down a notch... I'm curious to see which path you'll take.
Looking forward to more!
traxdata

Postby ideafactory » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 pm

Chapter 5

In New York and DC, almost everyone takes public transportation. It’s not unusual to see business people and the homeless sitting side by side on the train. A janitor and a congressional staff on the same bus.

In a small city, public transportation is only for the poor and those who have a recent DUI under their belts. Sanders had a limited bus system which meant the only people who rode on it were the people who needed to ride it. Which, in Taylor’s case, included people from the city who never learned to drive.

She was riding the bus as it slowly meandered out to the Wal-Mart. She was going to pick up some healthy groceries as she knew she had been eating far too much unhealthy junk for the last few days. In her defense, she told herself, there weren’t any good options near the trailer park. There was a convenience store, a McDonalds, a couple of nasty bars, and a truck stop with a diner attached. Taylor was proud to tell herself that she had avoided all of these places, except the convenience store, and ignoring the time she got a Pizza Hut feast delivered to her trailer.

Taylor was also happy to take this detour to Wal-Mart as she didn’t want to be around when the creepy manager Earl dropped off a mattress for her to sleep on. Taylor decided to use this bus ride as additional research time for her writing so she looked around the bus and took in the pathetic sights around her. People in drab uniforms going off to minimum wage jobs. A young mom with way too many kids. A guy who was clearly drinking out of a flask. Once again, Taylor ignored the fact that she was still buzzed from her morning screwdriver supplied by her neighbor. She could even smell the bad B.O. off of some of her fellow riders.

Finally, the bus pulled up to Wal-Mart. Taylor had been to Wal-Marts before, she wasn’t living in that much of a bubble. But she had never taken in a Wal-Mart as HER store before. Her primary grocery store for the next six months. Taylor walked around the store and picked out some fresh produce and easy vegetarian proteins like beans and tempeh. She grabbed some healthy cereals and oatmeal. She was pleasantly surprised to find oat milk.

Taylor felt really good about her grocery selections, she was going to make this work after all. Thus, she rationalized that she could have a few treats like a large bottle of wine and a few frozen pizzas.

On her way out, she saw a large selection of American flag t-shirts set up to celebrate the Fourth of July. She thought they were tacky and hilarious, a real testament to the blind patriotism of middle America. Taylor knew she needed to buy one. She picked one up that had the stars and stripes running across the chest with the words “American Pride” printed below. So funny, she thought.

The cashier at the check-out counter was around Taylor’s age, maybe a few years younger. His nametag read “Garrett” and he had a patchy beard. His body was scrawny except for a beer gut protruding around his midsection. Taylor could see it in his eyes that he as going to try and flirt with her.

“Hey, I don’t recognize you. You new in town?” he said.

“Yep, just moved here,” said Taylor.

“Wow, we don’t get a lot of new people here. Usually people move away,” said Garrett.

“Huh, you must be on the chamber of commerce with a tourism pitch like that,” said Taylor.

“No, it’s just a fine town. There’s just… not a lot of opportunity here,” said Garrett.

Taylor smiled. More than ever, she knew she had picked the right town.

“But if you ever want me to show you around…” said Garrett.

“Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind,” said Taylor.

Taylor picked up her items. She got back on the bus and sat down and immediately smelled the same stench of BO that she had smelled on the way here. Then she realized, the smell was coming from her armpit. She hadn’t taken a full, real shower since she moved here. But, she told herself, that was because her shower wasn’t working this morning. She had an excuse. These other people didn’t. Her shower was going to be fixed this afternoon.

Taylor struggled during the long walk from the bus stop to her trailer as she heaved her grocery bags back to her trailer. She really missed grocery delivery back in New York. Hell, even Wal-Marts in bigger cities offered it by now. She was sweaty as dropped her bags on the narrow counter of her trailer’s ‘kitchen’ area. Taylor saw a note on her counter. It was from Earl.

The note read: ‘Mattress is in the bedroom. Couldn’t figure out the shower. I’ll check it out some more on Monday.’

She decided to check out the mattress. It was definitely not gently used, as Earl had promised. It was lumpy, yellowed and with at least a couple different dark stains on it. She had to find her real mattress. Still, she could maybe sleep a night on here.

The shower was a more pressing matter. She was going to have to figure something out. She couldn’t wait three more days to take a shower.

Taylor had had a long day and she decided to reward herself by making a nice, healthy soup from scratch. She used some of the fresh veggies and beans she had bought that day. She knew this would make a hearty dinner and she’d have plenty of leftovers for the next few days. This is exactly the kind of cooking she did back in the city and it always satisfied her. After all, food is simply fuel, she told herself. And she decided to have a glass of wine with her soup to help her unwind. Once again, something she usually did back in the city.

However, she found herself still hungry, even after two bowls of soup. I’m just bored, she told herself, I need something to do. But there wasn’t much to do in a trailer park. Her Netflix and HBO Max accounts were still constantly buffering.

Then it hit her. A solution to her shower problem that, thankfully, wouldn’t involve Earl.

She took out her phone and texted Carleigh - ‘Hey, this is weird but the shower in my trailer isn’t working. Can i come over and use yours?’

Taylor was delighted with the three dots appeared denoting a reply.

‘sure, I’m getting ready to go out but u can use my shower :)

‘Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I’ll be right over.’

Taylor decided to grab some comfy sleepwear to change into after her shower. She decided on the American flag shirt.

“Perfect for a real trailer park resident like me,” she said to herself with a big laugh.

Carleigh opened the door and immediately handed Taylor a shot of clear liquid.

“What is this for?” asked Taylor.

“It’s Friday night!” said Carleigh.

“Aren’t you going out?” asked Taylor.

“I’m pre-gaming. Besides, it’s cheaper to have a few shots here and then I spend less at the bar.”

Maximizing drunkenness per dollar. These trailer park residents were like college freshmen that never grew up. Or never went to college, for that matter. Taylor didn’t want to get drunk again. At the same time, she felt rude rejecting the nice woman that was going to let her use her shower. Besides, Taylor felt guilty that she had seen Carleigh’s pictures on Earl’s computer. She had violated her, albeit unintentionally.

Taylor took the shot. She had expected vodka but it was rum. Taylor hated rum.

“You want a beer?” asked Carleigh.

“Yes, please,” said Taylor. She desperately wanted to get the taste of rum out of her mouth.

“Your trailer is just like mine,” said Carleigh, “You know where the shower is.”

“Thanks,” said Taylor as she took the beer into the shower with her. She considered dumping it down the drain but it felt wrong to throw away a gift from a poor person. Besides, it was relaxing to have a shower beer after her long day. She was so happy to finally have a good shower after three days at this disgusting trailer park. She could finally smell good again.

She got dressed and walked out of the bathroom only to run into a cloud of smoke. Carleigh was smoking in the tiny trailer and Taylor knew the smell was already getting into her hair and clothes. Well, I smelled good for 10 seconds at least, Taylor thought as she let out a little sigh.

“It will probably take Earl a while to fix your shower. He’s not as handy as he thinks he is. Until then, feel free to come down here anytime,” said Carleigh.

“Thank you, that means a lot to me. It’s nice to have a friend here,” said Taylor.

“Well, a true friend shouldn’t let her buddy stay at home by herself on her first Friday night in town,” said Carleigh, “Come out with me. I’m just meeting up with a couple girls from the salon for a few drinks.”

“Oh, no,” said Taylor looking for an excuse to avoid a trashy bar, “I’ve only got this t-shirt and yoga pants on.”

Carleigh looked at the American flag t-shirt that Taylor was wearing and smiled.

“Naw, it’s not a fancy place. You’ll fit right in like that,” said Carleigh, “Come over here and sit down.”

Taylor did as she was told and sat at Carleigh’s small kitchen table. Carleigh brought out a large bag.

“But we just need to give you a little makeup,” said Carleigh as she brought out some eyeshadow.

“Oh, that’s not necessary,” said Taylor.

“Come on, I work in a salon. This is what I do. Let me give you a little makeup consult. I love this kinda stuff.”

“Okay.”

Taylor sat there as Carleigh’s chubby hand with the tacky press-on nails applied eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, blush. Taylor wasn’t sure whether to be alarmed over the number of different things Carleigh was putting on her face or over how quickly she was doing it. Taylor had had her makeup done before. It had always taken a lot longer for work that was far more subtle. Then, Carleigh stepped away.

“There, all done. You are so pretty, it’s a shame you don’t have fun with it, it was fun to do your makeup. Of course, this is just what I could do with makeup. I’d love to work on your eyebrows or your hair at the salon sometime. We could even do your nails,” said Carleigh.

Taylor walked back to the bathroom. She looked like a cross between a raccoon and a clown. Dark, thick eyeshadow and bright pink cheeks combined with a pink lipstick. The rest of her face was plastered with a thick foundation that Taylor knew was going to be a disaster for her pores. Good thing this is only one night, said Taylor. Combined with her patriotic t-shirt, Taylor was looking more and more the part of a trailer park resident. Well, I wanted to fit in, she told herself. Then Taylor realized what was most off-putting about this makeup. She looked like a skinny version of Carleigh.

“Ready to head out to the bar?” asked Carleigh.

“Uh, yeah.”
ideafactory

Postby Transartfan » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:43 pm

Give in Tay you know you want this deep down.
Transartfan

Postby syconerd » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:56 pm

It's interesting to see how now she likes beer and is starting enjoy alcohol in general. I wonder if we will see more of that Walmart clerk and if she will become more slutty
syconerd

Postby Chopchop37920 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:40 pm

I like where this is going ruination Taylor making her unrefined and tacky bouffount hair.
Chopchop37920

Postby syconerd » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Chopchop37920 wrote:I like where this is going ruination Taylor making her unrefined and tacky bouffount hair.

I hope not, that seems a little too cliché. The author would probably do some more modern trailer trash culture attire or something.
syconerd

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:55 pm

This is swiftly becoming a new favorite of mine. Always love a good white trash transformation!
audipwr87

Postby Robyn H » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:47 am

Slow changes are always to be relished and this one is delightfully so.

I'm not really up on Americam regional accents (they're probably not so noticeable over such short distances as UK ones are) but I wonder if Tay's (as she soon will be known, I'm sure) will gradually change to match her fellow trailer park residents' was of speaking. Some people pick up accents/dialect very quickly. A Scottish friend of mine married a girl with N London accent when we were both, as teens, working down south. When I visited them a few years later back in Ayrshire (S of Glasgow) Val had a stronger Scottish accent than Alec, which amused me no end.

Then Cayleigh; what of her? She seems a resourceful type and, with Betty's help - inadvertent, perhaps - could well see her way to replacing her by slimming and refining her speech. She'll suddenly appear, wearing a smart suit that Tay's long grown out of, and take over.

Not trying to preempt ideafactory's train of thought but having fanciful ideas of my own :) This could have elements of 'Replacing Valentina' or it could not :)

thanks for the entertainment and a glad goodbye to 2020. Happy New Year to my reader.

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories