The Resort of Reconciliation (WG,BBW,PREG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Resort of Reconciliation (WG,BBW,PREG)

Postby Islewing » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Sorry for the delay.

PART 9:

"Sabrina slow down! I'm not as quick as I use too" Panted Laura. Her wobbly round body was rippling as her milk filled breasts were bouncing up and down with each step her from her chubby feet. She could see from a few meters in front of her, the bouncing of Sabrina's huge butt swaying with the every step.

"Well, (pant) as of now, me neither!" Huffed Sabrina feeling a stitch creaking across her mildly swollen abdomen. Eventually, it was too much for her more hefty body to take and Sabrina, finally gave in and slowed down, going up to a bench and sitting her two seater butt down. Laura finally caught up holding the back of the bench for support for her round body.

"Right, what got you all so work up?" Asked Laura looking over the plump shoulder of Sabrina.

"Haven't realized? I've blown up" Sabrina said almost to the point of shrieking.

"Well, we do tend to put on a few when we're expecting" Laura said adding a bit a humor to her voice while patting her belly. Sabrina's pupils were starting to shrink.

"I'm....expecting....I-I'm pregnant??"

"Still not over the initial shock?" Asked Laura. "No need to get worked up. I was like that too. But Paul was there for me, and Sean is here for you"

There's it goes again. What everyone's been mentioning all day. Everyone from workers to even her own friend thinks that she and Sean are an item. Sabrina's mind was having severe difficulty trying to work out what's been happening to her. She's used working under pressure, but not when it's completely out of her control. She then felt the tender rubs of Laura's plump hand over her own and gave a small smile. While it's not really in her favor, but at least her friend's here.

"Come on, lets head back to the cabin. Just us. It'll be a girl's night" Laura chirped as she used the only amount of strength she could muster to heave Sabrina back onto her feet. Following Laura's waddle, Sabrina has now become aware, she too, as the way her hips sway to the motion of her shelf of a butt bouncing with each step, a waddle like motion. Watching the way Laura was moving with each dumpy looking step she took, Sabrina was doing her best trying not imagine she at this moment was doing the same thing. The flab from her thighs jittering, her more larger breasts bouncing, and now, a baby inside of her moving about, a kick was response reminding her what state she is in. What's more is Sabrina, now firmly gripping the wheels of reality right now, was carefully poking the bits of flab and pudge her body. While she was familiar with a soft body like this with the occasional hugs from Laura, Sabrina never could have thought she would be experience it too.
As they finally made it back to Laura's cabin, Sabrina could see how the door frame was nicely accommodated for her friend. Wincing as she entered, she felt the hips of her pear shape body brush against the frame. Sighing, she never thought a day like this would ever come. At 270 pounds, she was now fully aware that she was fatter than Laura.

Sabrina was groggy the next morning. After what happen yesterday, with feeling life within her, she felt a bit of safety sleeping in the spare room of Laura's cabin. While it was still digging into her mind to how and why her key card would only work at Sean' cabin, she didn't want to continue thinking about. Not now, she wanted to just keep resting. Only thing was, is that she was having some difficulty moving about in her bed. She felt grounded. Nothing she could do to even roll on her side.
As her eyes focused to her surroundings, she could see why....

Her mild round belly has now protruded more forward, giving the outline of her silk, thin layer blanket to the likes of a steep mountain. Grumbling, Sabrina believed that now, an additional six weeks have been added to the dome to which is her belly, getting her to the 26 weeks. Judging by how spherical it looks now, and especially to Sabrina, things have been getting harder for her to move about. Her morning jogs are now a relic of the past, with more time laying in bed has taken over her morning schedule. Resting her more plump fingers over that dome of a belly did however leave her in a rested state. Even if her body has taken a more relaxed, her mind still has that work ethic of determination still driving her.
With a deep fat grunt, she used all the strength she could muster to heave herself straight up, letting the thin layer blanket to roll off her swollen belly. Moving one tree trunk like thigh over off the bed, she looked to the alarm clock to see it's 9.30 blinking repeatedly. Relieved it wasn't a late sleep in time, she cradled herself up, no instinctively holding her back with a soft arm fore support. Her bump may be a bit smaller to Laura's, but she certainly has the weight to match it. Tugging the maternity sleep gown that Laura provided as best she can, Sabrina knew it was a futile effort the moment she put it on late night as the ends could barely get past the remaining half of her more wide, pear shape, perfect childbearing thighs. Sighing, she went ahead, and placed her swollen feet into a pair of comfy slippers while going over to the door and grabbed the plush dressing gown off the hook. Wrapping it tightly, she felt good to go, only to groan as her belly peaked out from behind the curtain of gown.

"It'll have to do for now" She said opening the to the sounds of instinctive talking that could be heard.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Islewing » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:19 am

PART: 10

Sabrina emerged from her room into the foyer of the cabin to find the source of the sound. She was greeted by the playful giggles of Laura in the loving embrace of a burly man. His middle section was fairly portly, but was balanced out by his thick, strong arms and his tall status compared to Laura's. His short, crew cut style blonde hair alongside a neatly trimmed beard. He was in a simple red polo shirt and brown cargo short combo fat fitted well his estimate 265 pound frame.

"Honey. I know it isn't easy to wrap those endearing arms around me with this little guy in the way" Laura said trying her best to point down at her huge spherical dome belly that kept bumping into the man's smaller, but pudgy gut.

"It's alright" The man said with sincere certainly. "It just means I have more to love here"

A squeak of a laugh left Laura as she reached up to the man for a kiss. As Sabrina went in closer, it caused the two to finally be aware of her presence and tried to act nonchalant from the last few minutes.

"Oh! Sabrina. Morning." A startled Laura began. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay. Sorry for the bad timing just now" Sabrina said trying to feign awkward on this encounter.

"No need. We were just finishing up the greetings" Chirped Laura.
"It was just such a wonderful surprise to have him be here" Laura then leaned a beefy shoulder against the man's burly one.

"Sure is. Good to see you Sabrina" The man said cheerfully.

"Yeah. You too Paul" Replied Sabrina.

Sabrina knew Paul for as long as Laura has. He was a hard worker, but still a pretty chill guy. Even when back then, a person his size was polar opposite to both Sabrina and Laura. It was just one meet up they went to during their time at college and Laura had already taken a shine to him instantly from his cheerfulness. By the time graduation occurred, Paul's physique has rubbed off onto Laura, as she was sporting a bit of soft gut. Sabrina was a bit on the fence when Paul proposed and thought Laura was rushing thing so suddenly, but soon was alright with all seeing how happy they were together. And today was no exception.

"We're just about to head out for breakfast, followed by our maternity work out in the pool" Laura said making her way to her pool bag that was laying on the couch.

"Our?" Thought Sabrina. It almost sounded like she was partaking in the resort schedule with the other expecting women. Not wanting to leave the awkward silence for any longer, she rubbed her belly and found it was putting her at ease. "Sounds..fun?"

"You betcha!" Squealed Laura. "Sean was here while you were sleeping to drop off your swimwear. Just saving you a trip back to your cabin"

Sabrina looked over and saw on the bench a bag that look suspiciously like hers. Gulping, she waddled over to it.

"You've picked a lucky guy Sabrina" Paul said. "It's no wonder the two of have just tied the knot"

Sabrina wasn't sure what he meant until as she reached for the bag, her eyes were now alarmed at the sight of a glistering. diamond ring placed upon rather firmly on her plush finger.
Sabrina's mind was starting to wobble, as well as her spongy soft body. Jittering back, she slowly rocked back until the short 5 meter distance took her to the side of the chair. Paul hurried around the side and help the more hefty woman ease down letting her huge shelf butt hit the cushion, spreading all side until there was barely any space left that the couch could hold. What's this all about her tying the knot? And the ring? So many question were spinning around in her head like a bingo machine. Hoping for a logical answer would pop out.

"Are you OK?" A worried Paul said hovering down. "You're looking pale"

Sabrina had a moment before looking over to Paul's concern face. Shaking her double chin, chubby face, she took a deep breath.

"Don't worry. I'm alright. Sudden head rush is all" She said as she heaved her large pear shape body up, still firmly gripping the bag.

"That's good. Sean said he'll meet us at the pool just in time for the session so you won't be alone for it" Winked Laura putting a reassuring pat on Sabrina's beefy shoulder.
This was helping calming Sabrina's nerves as the two huge pregnant women made their way to the door with Paul not far behind with the key card. Sabrina heard the beep sound of the door locking and they were off with Sabrina biting her bottom lip knowing that her wide hip was brushing Laura's moderately smaller hip by comparison back and forth with each waddle sway from it.

After a quick stopover at the breakfast hall for a growing women, the walk to the pool was becoming tougher on Sabrina's swollen feet. Laura didn't have much trouble with a support of Paul helping her move. Sabrina felt somewhat enviousness of this, watching how loving the couple looked from behind as she trotted along. She felt a feeling lingering inside, like how great it would be if she got this treatment too with Sean. Shaking her jowly face, she wanted to deny this notion, but thought it wouldn't be so bad. Sean was a nice guy and felt she got special treatment even though she wasn't a guest. Only initially though. With this full, pear shape figure and ever growing belly, she was now looking no different to the other pregnant women here, and the ring shining brightly on her finger wasn't helping much with her train of thinking. She still was stewing at the thought that she was now heavier than Laura. Exhaling a deep sigh was that could leave her lips, not wanting to sour the atmosphere from behind.

Arriving at the gate, Sabrina looked up to see the other women were already gathering in the water. Flinging her towel over a chair, the world could see Sabrina's swollen, pear shape form in all its glory. Looking over to see Paul guiding a hand for Laura to descend into the calm water, Sabrina headed over to the steps wobbling a bit while un-plucking the wedgie her tight maternity swimsuit was making.

Taking one step in, she made a 'ahh' sound as she felt the water massaging her swollen feet. This was enough for Sabrina feel a wave of lightness hit her, causing to lose concentration and beginning to lose her footing.
It was then she felt the firm, but delicate grip of a hand holding hers.

"Glad I made it in time. Sorry I was a bit late"

Looking up, Sabrina saw it was the hand of Sean, already in the water holding Sabrina in place. He was in orange, tropical pattern shorts that firmly fitted around his paunchy girth. Something was stemming inside Sabrina. Did Sean always looked good in her eyes. That afternoon of passion went through her mind the other day, that it came out like a blur. Now getting a more focused view this time, she some allure to him than just some false dedication some may do when working in the face of the public. Sean here was sincere.
Sabrina was nearly lost once more in her thoughts. The idea of being close to Sean was actually sounding exciting to her. Moving more into the water with Sean guiding her, Sabrina could feel the floor of the pool was shallow, with only her belly half submerged in the water. The gentle waves were pushing through helping her feel more settled in. Looking around, she could see the 3 other couples were slowly stepping into the pool while the lean, woman instructor from yesterday was at one side slowly dunking her legs in.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Islewing » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:05 pm

PART 11

"Ok mothers to be. Are you ready?" She chirped as the expecting nodded. Sabrina, now part of the group sheepishly nod too.

"Husbands, you ready?" She asked with all of them giving multiple "Yeps". Sabrina could feel Sean's firm hands around her beefy shoulders. It was almost close to an embrace with Sabrina feeling secured within as the workout commenced.

What Sabrina was feeling was simple light cardio beneath the waves. Even then, she never anticipated doing a workout where she was weighed down even more than she ever was. Her ballooned up pear shape body was now more sluggish under water that it was a futile effort to move one meaty thigh.

With the soothing workout music playing that had vibes of a soothing tropical pop, Sabrina could feel the shaking of her wide, childbearing hips swaying side to side from the help of Sean assisting in the movement. The rhythm to the beat was tantalizing to say the least what really helped Sabrina getting into the groove was feeling Sean's member softly poking her shelf of a butt with each sway. Sabrina was trying her best keeping her face from going red, but the movement was intense for her hefty body to worry about it and just keep going seeing how fun this is. Despite only taking small steps, it felt like she was swimming for ten laps that she was using that much energy.

"I guess from all the light jogging I do, I wasn't feeling that extra burn." She thought. As they went into some simple leg raises, Sabrina felt the struggle to even that her fat thighs were carrying. Feeling Sean's arms keeping her support, she just simply raised her meaty foot up and down to keep up with the "1 and 2" that the instructor was chanting.

It was then that the instructor tone of voice was dying down as well as the music and every couple ended with the male partner still behind their expecting partners with their hands cradling the glowing belly. Sabrina was getting goosebumps from Sean's hands cradling her huge dome of a belly and finding it kinda of....nice. Like a reassuring sweet feeling that any feeling of up-tightness has left and only calmness remained.

"Thanks everyone! Enjoy the rest of your day!" Said the instructor as she jumped out.
Sabrina with Sean holding her hand queued up with the other couples in getting out of the water.

"Well, that wasn't so bad" Sabrina said turning to Sean. "It was rather fun"

"I'm glad to hear" Sean said delightfully. "You seemed uneasy when I got here, so I'm happy you found this enjoyable"

"You bet I did" Sabrina said coyly. Her wide hip leaning into Sean's side a plump cheek snuggled up to his face, brushing against his goatee. He could see how relaxed Sabrina was looking, given how the shift in weight was more pressured on him. He slowly let go her hand to reach around her shoulder for a more supportive structure as the two were slowly moving up in the cue to hop out.

"Someone's feeling a bit frisky." Sean smiled raising an eyebrow.

"You could say that" Winked Sabrina looking up at Sean. She did a little bump with her hip that had enough force to nearly knock Sean back into the pool as they were stepping out.

As Sean helped Sabrina ever pear shape body out of the water, he swiftly went to her bag and placed the towel over her meaty shoulders and guided her to the gate.

"I had some time off to join in the swim class, but I have some work I need to get done" He said opening the gate. "I'll see you two back at the cabin later" He then snuggled up to Sabrina's hefty, round globe of a belly rubbing affectionately while the frozen Sabrina was trying to compose herself to eyes of the other couples smiling lovingly at the two. She looked to see Laura and Paul just getting both giving a thumbs up. Sabrina could not fight this sweet feeling and just sighed as Sean heaved up and went on his way.

"Great guy you have there" Laura said approaching the still frozen Sabrina.

"Er, yeah. Just not used to him doing that in public" Retort Sabrina.

"Don't worry, we're all expecting couples here, so nothing wrong with that" Laura laughed as she felt the gentle rubbing of Paul rubbing her own huge belly, causing her to squeal in excitement. "Well anyway, me and Paul are going into town for a while. Care to join?"

Sabrina was still feeling flustered from the hug. It was all these foreign new feeling that have been putting her on edge. Never in a boardroom meeting would she ever slip up, but for something like this? It still felt uneasy for her. Especially that glittering, shiny ring on her sausage like finger.

"Err. Thanks for the offer, But...er...feet are kinda starting to swell (yeah, that's it). You two enjoy yourselves" Protest Sabrina, waving her hands. Laura may not be as ambitious as Sabrina, but she still has her smarts and knows lie when she hears one. She knew it was just a thin layered excuse but knew it was no harm.

"I guess being recently engaged still has taken the wind out of you" Said Laura. "No problem. We'll see you later on"

Sabrina, Laura and Paul head out the pool gate and saw the couples dispersing from all sides. As they headed to where the cabins were, Laura and Paul were about to leave Sabrina to her own devices.

"Are you sure you going to be alright on your own?" Asked Laura.

"I'll be fine" Assert Sabrina, Holding her back up causing her belly to protrude forward.

Knowing that, Laura and Paul waved by as they went one way to their cabin while Sabrina continued forward to her....and Sean's cabin which each, soft waddle step at a time.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Islewing » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:16 pm

PART 12:

Paul arrive a few hour later while juggling a handful of forms in one hand and a big plastic bag in the other. Fidgeting, he leaned against it felt the door door push forward from the force of his heavy body.

"Sabrina?" He called out as he enter the foyer to see his hefty expecting fiance laying on the couch with a book. Sabrina let her hair hang freely behind her neck while adoring a simple sleeveless yellow dress that easily stretched over girth making it resemble a bright yellow sun. Her wide shelf of a butt has complete coverage of the couch with no space for anyone, much less Sean.

"Oh, you go out in the end?" Sean asked going over to the armchair by Sabrina and putting the plastic bag down beside him.

"I thought I give those two more time alone" Said Sabrina flexing her swollen toes with a stretch. "Besides. That swim really took the wind out of me, so I'm more content to just have my feet up"

Sean was happy to see Sabrina looking more relaxed than ever. At peace really.

"Well, you're probably hungry about now, and I didn't want you to be standing around the dining hall all afternoon so I got us some lunch to eat here instead" Sean happily holding up the bag. Sabrina felt a soft gurgle from within and that's what sparked her feel more ecstatic.

"You treasure! Thank you" Sabrina said watching Sean cleared some space on the table and setting up some plates and cutlery for the two. As Sabrina started opening containers, Sean grabbed the papers from before.

"You can start before me, I just need to finalize these documents" He said grabbing a pen. Sabrina looked over and saw the dedication from Sean's intensive reading. But noticed from his body language how some parts were straining his mind.

".....I can give you a hand if you like" Uttered Sabrina. Sean lowered the document and looked up.

"Oh, I couldn't. You're here to relax. I don't to stress you with my work" He said scratching his goatee.

"You worried to much. It can't be that bad. Come" He hands her one of the papers and Sabrina looks through. "This is not a problem. I done something similar to this at the office"

"Well, OK then" Said Sean.

The two spent the next 30 minutes going over the documents while snacking on the cuisines Sean provided. While their was mostly silence in the room with the occasional munching sound, both were able to communicate silently through the work. Sean would perk his eyes to the hefty Sabrina eyeing the papers while biting into a chicken dish. Sean wasn't that hungry and was more than happy to let Sabrina have most of the servings. Sabrina could only feel the subtle growth in her body as she finished up going through last of the paper, putting it down on the pile. Going through what could best be seen as lunches for four, she felt her weight has bumped up a further 30 pounds reaching 295. With a set of the most filling food, it was a given as Sabrina's face growing more rounder than it already is, her arms swelling up more as they rested on her protruding belly, but most of all, her gracious, child bearing hips were now pushing the ends of the couch to their absolute limit, further refining her pear shape body.
Sabrina looked over to Sean and could only...smile. He's been there for her every step of the way and sitting down, spending time with him on something while seem mundane for some was something of a common ground for the two. A dedicated worker to the tasks at hand, but in an easy going environment that has not seem to made more mellow.
Looking at the ring, she still tried to get in her mind in check over the news of them being engaged. While many of the workers here know it, it was all new to her. But after nearly of a full day to grasp it, and a calm day at that, Sabrina found it now not so overwhelming to her than it was being an item to Sean yesterday, in fact, she felt a form of peace from it. It was also the idea that she has surpassed Laura in weight almost made her chuckle now. Maybe there was something to being at a size like this that Laura has yet to mention to her. Rubbing her hip upwards, she can't help but smile of how perfectly the shape of her pear shape body is formed that she caught an eye to the happy blushing face of Sean across the way. Coyly smiling, she placed the final paper on the table, watching Sean doing the same.

"Err...good work. Thanks" He sheepishly said clearing his throat.

"Oh, it was nothing. These kind of documents are like a second nature to me from my line of work" Explained Sabrina cheerfully feeling a kick from within making her feel giddy. Even though her body may have slowed down and eased in from the meals and relaxations, her mind and skills in the business world has not been hindered in the slightest and this afternoon showed it. If she still can be this career driven and be alright with any size, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
Watching Sean putting the forms away in his bag, rubbing her second chin in thought, Sabrina decided to go along with this scenario she's in. Fat, expecting and engaged with her supposed fiance alone in the room. Slowly heaving herself up, she realized that the sudden weight increase just now has anchored her to the couch. She didn't think it was such a struggle to get up. She then tried a different approach. With slow, silent momentum, Sabrina carefully swung herself up with a hand planted at her back for support. Seeing this Sean already bolted over. He helped her get steady, ceasing the rocking she was making.

"It's alright, I got it" She insisted gesturing Sean to take a few steps back.

"After all, with where you were standing, you wouldn't a good view of this nice booty sashaying into the bedroom" She winked as she began waddling over down the hall letting her huge shelf sway side to side with each waddle step. Sean looked on, almost caught in the mesmerizing movement before him, smiling too, he let out a nervous cough before follow the hefty pregnant woman down the hall.

While the world around the cabin was silent, moans of pleasure can be heard from within, inside the cabin's main bedroom. Sabrina was gripping the sheets ever so tightly as Sean was kissing every acre of her sensitive, swollen, pear shape body. Sweat was dripping down her chubby, round face as Sean crept around her near non-existent neck. Their guts rubbing against each other with Sabrina's dominating between the two. She looked down and was jaw dropped at how protruded her belly was out. She was enormous! She never imagine in her life she be looking down at a gut so far out with swollen breasts nesting on top.
As their fleshy bellies continued meshing together, it was causing Sabrina feel jittery in pleasure. She never knew a side of Sean that was so passionate. Her initial thoughts of him were something a bit straight laced, like her. Someone more career focused with no time for a social life, like her. Sean soon went down before crawling up, kissing her round, global belly giving it small pecks as he went further up and up leaving Sabrina to emit small squeals of excitement as he was getting closer. As he arrived at Sabrina's soft, round face. Sabrina could barely contain her pleasure as Sean's eyes met with hers.

"I haven't gotten soft since my stay here?" Sabrina asked softly breathing.

"You kidding? You have a lot of inner passion!" Puffed Sean smiling. The intensity of their two soft bodies was along with those words were warming Sabrina up. Feeling her utmost limit, she slowly held her arms around Sean's back and pulled him in closer, feeling their bellies pressing more closer with only Sabrina's more firm, glowing belly putting resistance.

"You don't think I've put on a little weight since my stay here?" She asked.

"Sabrina, the time you've been here has been magical. No matter how small or how big you get, you' will always will be gorgeous to me" Sean said sincerely reaching around her fleshy sides. "And I'm so happy to share this life with you.."

Sabrina returned with a warm smile. Going into a deep, passionate kiss, she was at her limit. Moaning ever so softly, Sean gently moved his member up and down arousing every fiber of her soft frame. The back of her hair was flaring up, her swollen breasts going erect and the ever kick from her belly were tickling her from within.

With one last deep moan, both felt the climax as Sean did one last thrust before rolling onto his back besides his hefty, glowing fiance. Sabrina needed a minute or two to catch her breath. "What a rush!" She thought nursing her belly. Her mind was swimming. Never has she experience any full on activities like this where she would have to catch her breath. All those morning jogs and gym sessions, she never felt this relaxed ever after a physical activity ever. She felt at peace.
Rubbing her belly once more, she could only relaxing calmly, staring at the bright blue ceiling watching over the two. Both were completely exhausted and just wanted spend the rest of the afternoon lounging. Sabrina could slowly turn to see Sean had already dozed off. His burly arm resting of her protruding belly giving her reassurance that she was in safe hands. She could only oblige to agree at that idea. What was a getaway to help look after her fellow expecting friend became a getaway for her too. A well earned rest and what could really be a new chapter of her life about to unfold. Letting the allure of her snuggled up fiance get the best of her, Sabrina spent the rest of the afternoon caught in it's hypnotic atmosphere unaware that her body still needed work to be done judging by growing flab being applied to her face as she snored away....
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Islewing » Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 pm

PART 13

"Sabrina, how are you doing?" Called out Sean from the main hall of the cabin.

"Alright Sean, it's just taking a while to get this number on me"

Sabrina has been trying her hardest to properly align her dress for a big evening at the resort. It didn't cross her mind that the morning she woke up in the arms of Sean that she found it surprisingly tough to get out of bed. She needed to nudge Sean to the best of her ability to see her predicament and help ease herself up. She didn't mind it, felt like she was being pampered like royalty. It was remarkable that in the bathroom that stepping on the scale led to Sabrina hearing from Sean that she reached just under 330 pounds settling in at 329. She was not surprised, nor shocked at the realization but had to roll in with the punches given how big she is now. She could only take Sean's word for it as her oversize beach ball of a belly was blocking her vision of the floor that she could barely catch glimpse of her toes sticking out.
After one last shimmer of the floral pattern yellow dress she stuck herself in letting her swollen large e-cup breasts rest in, Sabrina went over to the mirror already sighing seeing her wide hips were already out of frame that the mirror provided.
Her long, black hair was styled with natural curls that framed her round, chipmunk cheek filled face perfectly with a third chin that was barely visible to the other two, but wanted to make its presence known. Just like her widen hips firmly accentuate her pear shape figure, her backside has taken an extra chub to it making her shelf like posterior all the more impressive. Her firm, beach ball like belly nearly pressed against the mirror showing how much Sabrina was carrying.

Slipping into some sandals, she waddled to the nightstand to place her ring on. Looking over, she gazed at the photo that was the biggest step of her life. There stood Sean looking smart in a tux and beside him was the hefty Sabrina all done up in her wedding dress looking far along, but not nearly as big as she is now. How long ago since that magical day? Sabrina has lost count, but it didn't really matter to her. It was here to stay at this cabin, at this resort, her home away from home that she liked to call it.
With a firm hand on her back, she waddled out the bedroom to see the happy look on Sean's face. Sean was in a simple Hawaiian shirt, rich in blue that fitted his burly frame well along with some black shorts and sandals. The blue deeply compliment Sabrina's yellow dress as she smiled warmly when she arrived at his arms.

"You look stunning" He said giving her a peck on the cheek making her blush.

"Yeah, I was worried if was a little too much" Sabrina laughed showing her belly that was putting a lot of emphasis on the yellow of her dress.

Sean nearly coughed up a laugh from that but held it in the best as he could, trying to maintain the unflinching attitude that his line of work entails, though Sabrina caught on with her woman's intuition with a raised eyebrow, she let it slide.

"You'll make it up to me later with one of your massages" Snide Sabrina.

Sean cleared his throat, but still couldn't muster a "you got it", only a simple nod which cued Sabrina to happily lock arms as they both made their way to door ready for the evening ahead.

Arriving at the courtyard, Sabrina could see how dressed up it was. A huge tent was set up in the middle with tables and chair at all sides circling the middle which was left room for a dance floor that took up most of the space. Sabrina was left in awe at the spectacle as Sean escorted her to one of the tables, holding the chair out to let her spherical girth by. Placing the shelf of a butt in place it surprised Sabrina feeling how sturdy the chair was from her girth but knowing she must've flatten the cushion flat.

"I'll join you shortly hun" Sean said, subtly inching the table closer to Sabrina til the edge pressed against her belly. She happily nodded, glad to feel the weight off her feet, but also seeing the derriere of Sean moving side to side as he was walking to the entrance of the tent.

Sabrina looked around the room as couple after couple were entering the scenery. As some were being seated at her table, she made idle chat hearing this isn't the couple's first time here at the resort and they make this night particularly enjoyable. Sabrina was all ears, but the wife said the less said the better. Sabrina saw Laura and Paul just arriving. She smiled kindly to Sabrina's direction as they seated at a table not far from Sabrina's.

"Bet she's going to have a field day seeing how much I've ballooned out" Thought Sabrina resting her head on the back of her chair.

She chuckled at that notion thinking it was definitely the case. But no, Laura's smile was sincere. It wasn't a case of 'shoe's on the other foot' for Sabrina. She knew her bestie for a long time and this wouldn't be it.
"Guess I look far relaxed to her now" Thought Sabrina giving her belly a gentle stroke that played up the little one from within.

Soon, all eyes darted to one side of room with Sean making his way up to the platform so all eyes could see. Sabrina's were already darted first to the front of the room like magnets. to the chubby, strong figure of Sean. Nearly going dreamy eye as he began to speak before shaking her round jowly face out it to pay attention to what he was saying.

"Thank you all for coming honored guests" Sean said clearing his throat a bit. "I'm happy to hear everyone here has had an enjoyable week from all the feedback we've been hearing throughout week. This resort was meant for couples like all of you to feel at ease as you bring new life into this world and we're always happy to help. Tonight, we like to dedicate a special presentation to what the Hoswell Pregnancy resort and Spa is all about. Please enjoy"

As Sean went off the stand and made his way to Sabrina's table, Sabrina was there to greet him with a plush hand out to hold his.

"Nice speech" She whispered, aware that the lights were getting dimmer.

"Thanks, though to be honest. I usually don't make this speech" Sean said sheepishly. "Marie is the one who usually makes the announcement, but has started to have me give it out lately..."

"It comes with practice. You'll get the hang of it after a few times" Sabrina giggled reflecting on all the times at work and her college days she had to prepare pitches, and speeches to wow a crowd. But what Sean did wasn't to wow. He did it humbly. Sabrina softly gripped Sean's hand when the room went completely black, only for small specks of light to appear from all sides.
The lights soon zoomed all over the place in an almost hypnotic rhythm moving from one spot to the next. Everyone was all caught in it's sway as this soothing tropical music that played softly in the background. While this was going one, meals were being served to the tables with quiet chatter amongst themselves while the light show was still going on. As she was chewing her food, Sabrina caught something she thought she had to rub her eyes to make sure she wasn't going cross eye.
The swirl of lights were combing and going into many incomprehensible shapes that the common eye would catch at that moment. But not this shape. The light moved to the center of the room and dropped down to they looked to be hovering over the dance floor. Whether it was Sabrina's eyes playing her or the where she was sitting, it was important to think about. She saw the light take another shape, of a graceful woman dancing around the dance floor in skips. What was peculiar of her was her form was that of a well fed woman based on her outline form that was roundish with a lot of heft to her rear, with breasts the size of melons and hips the embody childbearing. But what stole the show was the impressive large dome shape belly that was protruding out of her midsection with a large sphere of light in the center of the belly. Sabrina could've of guessed that the figure was supposed to be a pregnant woman dancing, but was amazed how serene the shapes movement was with that fun house mirror figure. She would've chuckled at the idea of her doing this kind of dance herself. Instead, she was close to being swept away by the whimsical notions the starry gravid woman was displaying.

Sabrina had to blink for a second because as the figure was finishing up her dance and bowed at the crowd, it looks as it was bowing to her directly from how it was facing, before it vanished and the lights were slowly returning to the room. A series of applause began to echo the room.
"Not going to think that was a coincident" Sabrina said hiding her words with the sounds of her and the crowds clapping. Letting it that past she went to enjoy the night away.

The night was young and fun with everyone talking, enjoying there meals and even getting up on the dance floor for a bit of a boogie. Sabrina was happy at all the loving couples dancing together. The women were able to shake there bellies a bit while handling the weight of their feet with the support of their partners. She saw even Laura and Paul by side going for a more steady embrace as they moved about. Sean offered a hand to Sabrina if she wanted to join in.

"Thank you, but I think I'm over to the line to how much I can manage on my feet. I'm more content to just watch the other couples" She laughed waving herself.

By 10.00, when the dancing in the tent was soon winding down and everyone was beginning to scarce the tent, Sean helped Sabrina heave herself up back onto her feet and escorted her outside where most of the couples were mingling with each other.

"I've just have to help the staff pack everything up, are you sure you want to head back to the cabin?" Asked Sean.

"I'm sure, I've had my fun I reckon I'm at my limit and just want to laze about on the chair with a book" Said Sabrina rocking side to side from the weight of her form if not for Sean keeping her steady. Waving goodbye to Laura and Paul who were hanging back with the other couples, Sean and Sabrina headed back to the cabin and as they reached the front door, Sean gave Sabrina a soft kiss on her soft cheek before rushing back to the noise in the distance. Sabrina had a moment to feel and rub the spot on her chubby where Sean kissed before getting the chill from the cold air. Heaving her belly up with a pudgy arm on her fleshy back, she maneuvered inside with her childbearing wide hips brushing the sides of the door frame.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Islewing » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm

And now, the conclusion.

PART 14:

In the few minutes of Sabrina returning to the cabin and settling down on the couch, she was stuffed. With Sean out helping with the tidying up and Laura and Paul still out for some post drinks, Sabrina had a moment of peace and quiet. While it was roomy for most of her wide hip, doughy frame, Sabrina did feel a bit of discomfort in the middle section of the yellow dress that she found constricting for her belly. Having time for a quick shower to wash away the sweat that was dripping down her huge frame, she went for a more loose lavender gown that granted more freedom for her glowing belly to breath. Settling on the couch reading, she would utter an occasional "coo" sound when she felt a kick happen. She may of picked up this habit from Laura, but that was something she didn't want to admit.

Shimmering her huge shelf butt a bit to get more settled in, Sabrina became alarmed by the sudden tapping from the front door.

"It's open" She called out as the door slowly creaked open. "Didn't take long for the cleaning up, did it?" She muttered to herself as she reached over her belly to place the book down on the table, as she began to rotate her swollen form so her were resting up, awaiting the talented, massaging hands of Sean.

"Quick work" Smiled Sabrina resting back with her eyes closed.

"Usually, but we got a bigger tent this time, so it's taking awhile" Chuckled a voice.

Sabrina looked over to see the source of the voice to be.....Marie? Her ample rotund body waddled around to the lounge area with a bit of grace that Sabrina noted as she went over and with a plop from her huge rear end sat by the vacant arm chair that was facing Sabrina. Her butt has crushed the cushions below while her sides have wedged themselves in between.

"Ahh, so nice to have your feet up, isn't it?" Marie said joyfully. She shifted a bit til she felt more settled, with restful hands sitting on her paunchy belly.

"Didn't think the owner comes out to do personal house calls" Remarked Sabrina snidely with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, better than being coupe up all day in an office in one of those high risers" Marie snidely back. Sabrina could already tell from that Marie was trying to match wits with her. For someone laying there fully relaxed and not showing an inch of motion to her soft, pregnant form, Marie could tell there was moxie right then and there.

"I like you. So how are you enjoying your time here?" She asked resting back.

"It's been fun. Really fun. You've out did yourself with putting together this kind of resort for these women" Said Sabrina feeling the mood becoming more cozy. "I didn't think I get the whole package" She further went by putting emphasis of her belly.

Marie just laughed warmly. Her soft face wobbled each with each chuckle.

"That's what I offer here. Which is why right now" Marie said starting to turn serious. "I have a rather special offer for you"

Sabrina could feel tension emitting from Marie when those words left her mouth. She couldn't help but break the ice.

"What, you offering me a coupon for a free massage next time I come back?" She asked trying her best to fold her arms over her plush breasts.

"Every line you throw sure is a zinger" Marie said taking it in good humor. "Lets just say you'll get more than just a massage"

"Oh?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm planning to step down as chairwoman of Hoswell Resort and I want you Sabrina, to take my place"

The serious mood returned to the room. Sabrina nearly lost composure. She's been getting job offers for a long time. But not the big chair straight off the bat, and especially without even a resume send off.

"You are such a jokester" Laughed Sabrina, trying to keep light in the conversation, only to stop from the eyes of determination that Marie possessed. "You can't be serious. Me? In charge of this whole place? Kinda jumping the gun here, I've only just arrived"

"Oh, I am serious my dear" Said Marie. "And just arrived? Please, you've been here so many times it's practically been your home away from home"

Sabrina nearly refute that remark, only to recall some occasions, she would pop in during weekends to get some work done at the office during the days Sean was working. Her mind felt muddled trying to make clear as of it, only finding no holes, but it all being perfectly coherent to her thoughts. Another question sprang up.

"What makes you think I've got the credentials here?" Asked Sabrina, She slowly rubbed her belly in comfort despite the intensity the room was in.

"Oh, come now. I've seen some of the work you help Sean in. You make a formidable pair. Before you met him, he didn't partake in the dating pool and was just only dedicated to the work of the resort. Nothing else" Explained Marie. "When you two became an item, his paperwork became more refine and having the two of you run it together I find it to be more wholesome. As your second in command, he would always have your back"

Sabrina stopped to think, Sean has been so sweet to her, and she too felt a rapport with him. She was on the track of being career only with no room to settle down. Sean would've been cruising by if they weren't together, but can throw a curve ball at anyone in life. Even at the same time.

"And did you enjoy the show. Did you catch the dancing woman?" Asked Marie raising an eyebrow.

"You mean the one that was looked like a well fed pregnant woman?" Sabrina said catching on.

"There! See? This is why I think you're perfect for the job" Marie heaved up ecstatic.

"What are you getting at?" Asked Sabrina.

"You have the gift. Did you think everyone in the whole room, could see a dancing fertile woman from all those lights zooming around the place? And this isn't something I intentionally set up. If that was the case, everyone could see the shape" Marie explained. "And don't say you might of saw it based on where you were sitting, cause that would've meant the whole table was in on it. Just trust me on this Sabrina, I really believe you should consider this offer. You have a child on the way. It'll be like a family business you have here"

Sabrina was in deep thought. Pondering what should her response be. Was this too good to be true? All her life, she knew only to be involved in everything and just work, work, work. The notion of settling down was something she never believed she would cross paths in. Other things too. Her days of a regime workout are now far gone and thought being this out of shape feels like things around her would slow down. But seeing Laura so jovial where she is despite not being as driven as Sabrina and at a similar size made her consider maybe, just maybe...

"Laura may of been on to something" She thought rubbing her round belly. And that was another thing too. This bundle of life inside of her would soon be upon this Earth, and while Sabrina may have gotten soft outwardly, her mind is alert and focused that she would be no different whether size she was. This little life needs a mother and father, Sabrina was unsure if she has what it takes compared to Laura. In her mind, she felt the invisible hand of Sean holding it in full support. Sean was really someone Sabrina could rely on, with knowing Sean, the feelings mutual. Rubbing her knuckles softly as she slowly rocked back and forward, Sabrina knew her answer. Hoswell needs her.

"Marie, I--"

ONE YEAR LATER

"You sure this is the right route?"

"Positive. There was a sign not far back that said it"

Greg and Alice had finally left the freeway, turning there car by the exit. The sounds of tire rolling rapidly on the road and horns blaring were all muffled by the surround hedges and trees. Alice was glad that she and Greg could finally have time away from the busy city life and get some peace and quiet for a week. Especially now that this young couple is starting the next phase in there 2 years and counting marriage life with Alice being 5 months pregnant. This being her first, Alice has been doing her darnedest to keep her body in good shape throughout the pregnancy and so far, it's worked. Only the roundish protruding belly is the only thing that made her figure stand, and it was all thanks to her workout regime that she stuck to from the advice from a colleague at work, who has strangely took a leave of absence indefinitely before leaving all together without a single farewell party.

"I wonder what happened to Sabrina?" Pondered Alice looking at the grassy, forest scenery. "Last I heard she got a job offer somewhere, but didn't disclose where. You think because she was shooting to the top at work"

Greg, who tries to stay far away from the affairs that happen at Alice's work could only shrug as he made another turn.

"I guess for some, fate takes a left turn. But no need to worry about that stuff now. I heard that this place perfectly caters to the both of us. We got a whole week to ourselves to just unwind and not have to think of words like "work". Greg said seeing a sign that indicating they were drawing near to their destination. He cranked up the radio the rest of the way for the way while Alice just nodded off, resting her head on his strong, caring shoulder.

The car slowly came to a screeching halt, Alice slowly opened her eyes to the sound of Greg's soft whispering words, "We here babe"

Yawning softly, Alice felt a chill before buttoning up her cardigan with only her belly area exposed as any attempt to button it up was futile. Inching her way out of the passenger seat, Alice got a clear shot of the spectacle of where the couple have just arrived. Beautiful lake at the side, forestry scenery blocking out any sign of city life, and a extravagant pathway leading up to the main building that looks to have a spherical dome shape cap for the top.

As Greg shut the trunk and gathered their things, the two made their way to the main hub building. Alice was amazed at how soft and soothing the dirt gravel was on her feet that stretch acres around the vast amount of space that was the car park. As they approached the main building with only the sounds of the wheels of their luggage dragging across the pavement, they saw at the end by the door was a stocky gentlemen just emerging from it. His sandy brown hair short, but still had a bit of length at top. His burly frame and gut was tucked in a light blue, long sleeve button dress shirt alongside neat, black dressed pants and shoes. His face was friendly with his notable green eyes and neatly trimmed goatee.

"Ahh. Early arrivals I see" He said holding the door for the two. "Welcome to Hoswell Pregnancy Resort and Spa. I am Sean Rivers, assistant manager"

"Thanks. We're Greg and Alice Harris." Greg said lifting the bag's wheel up the step.

"That's right, we spoke on the phone a few days ago" Said Sean cheerfully. "I hope the journey was pleasant"

"It was quite the trip, before we knew it everywhere was all green" Said Alice in amazement. "Even the gravel in the car park felt so good for my feet"

"Yes, that was one of the many new features our manager had added to the premise to help the feet of our expecting mothers" Explained Sean as he went around the front desk and began typing at the monitor in front of him. He had a warm smile across his face when the word "Manager" left his lips.

"Believe it or not, you're early so, you have loads of time before the orientation. You are welcome to explore the resort grounds and while you head to your cabin" Sean said passing a key cards to Greg as Alice was finishing signing the check in form.

"I do hope you enjoy your time here. Orientation will be at 10.30, so that's when I'll see you next" Smiled Sean as he went to switch off the monitor.

"Sean hun, do we have guest?" Called a voice.

"Yes, I've just checked them in" Sean called out.

The young couple turned to see the appearance of a rather hefty woman waddling in from the side door. Her swollen feet were cushioned in simple flats and thanks to the vastness of the main hall, cause the room to echo with each step. Her swish black hair was tied in a wavy ponytail that hung from the left side of her rather round face. She was dressed in a fine navy blue dress that stretched over her huge dome belly that reached down to her thick thighs. Her white blazer was the cut off point of her massive shelf of a butt that bounced up and down with each step. Gold earring dangle from her ears while she wore a smart white blazer over the dress with a crimson colored brooch attached to the the front pocket of the blazer. Her hefty breast rested on her belly and one chubby arm rested a baby sound asleep that felt safe in the comfort of her mother's chubby arm as she approached the couple with a jovial smile on her face.

"I welcome you here to the safe haven for expecting women. I am Sabrina Rivers Manager of Hoswell and former guest" The plush woman said approaching the couple. Alice nearly froze in place. This woman was strangely familiar. She then turned to Sean.

"Would you like to finishes the welcoming of these two?" Ask Sean. "I can take care of Abby while you do that"

"You're the best honey" Sabrina said handing the baby over to Sean before he leaned in for a quick peck on the cheek and a gentle rub on her protruding dome as he heading upstairs and out of sight. Sabrina than returned back to the couple. She than recognize Alice. "Alice! So good to see you. Congratulations" She goes in to hug Alice causing there baby bumps to bump. Alice was nearly in disbelief to how the stern, athletic Sabrina she knew was now looking joyful and serene.

"Shall we?" Said Sabrina letting go of the embrace and began waddling to the door she came from with Alice and Greg not far behind.

As they stepped outside into the resort grounds, Greg was too busy at the back looking about while Alice was just behind Sabrina. Both women were holding their backs in support.

"It was so strange" Said Alice to Sabrina. "You disappeared from the office and one day and I never thought you be somewhere like here. You were not far from the CEO's chair"

"Well, I guess I had different calling so to speak" Explained Sabrina. The week I spent with Laura here changed me for the better. There's more to life than just the corporate game, and Laura showed me it. And now we're closer than ever and with number two on the way, I feel closer to this place"

Alice could only listen and was surprised to hear it from Sabrina of all people. She remembered her as so uptight around the office that she wouldn't have time for no banter. She looked calm, at peace and well adjusted. It was one of things that she was missing.

As they continued walking, Alice could only hope that this spa week will help her too as she prepares for motherhood. Only watching from behind the joyful waddling from Sabrina.

"Boy, she sure well settled and happy with where she went in life. I sure wish I could be like her too" Alice said offhandedly. This sparked Sabrina's ears. Swishing her ponytail, they stopped by the park ground with one footpath directing to a familiar building. A sweet smile crossed her round face as she placed an arm around Alice's waist.

"Well, Alice. Before the orientation, Might I interest you in a quick dip at our signature resort relaxation spring?"

THE END
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Toby » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:50 am

This was a fantastic ending! Great work, Islewing!
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Postby SithChangeLord » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am

Islewing wrote:And now, the conclusion.

I absolutely heard that in the voice of the Computer from Star Trek.

I hadn't commented on the last few chapters, but congratulations on completing such a great story. I've enjoyed your other works and I'm sure I'll be coming back to this one again in the future.
SithChangeLord

Postby Islewing » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Toby. It was fun putting all this together and I thought how the conclusion paved out was a nice touch.

Thanks for reading SithChangeLord. I'm pleased how it all came together.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories