The Adjuster 2 - Love Reimagined (MULT. TF'S, BEAUTIFICATION

Moderator: audipwr87

The Adjuster 2 - Love Reimagined (MULT. TF'S, BEAUTIFICATION

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:26 pm

I would highly suggest reading the first story before this one, but either way I hope you enjoy it!

A young couple had just left "Full Tilt! Pinball and Ice Cream Shoppe" after spending the better part of a Saturday there and had now begun their short walk back home. Night was beginning to fall upon this once warm, beautiful summer day, giving way to a clear, but still relatively comfortable starry night.

It was Alex and Amber's go to place throughout the year. It was something they had done since they were younger. Having lived next to each other nearly their whole lives, they became fast friends from before they entered Elementary school and had been attached at the hip ever since. They didn't much care for anything overly physical like swimming or hiking partially because the duo both had a fairly serious case of asthma. But they also didn't like camping or partying like many other teenagers did during the warm months of summer. They simply preferred being indoors but even more so loved the arcade... So much so that they could, and had spent whole days there playing video games on numerous occasions. They knew the staff on a first name basis and vice versa. They had made a pact to spend as much time together before they both had to leave for college on opposite sides of the U.S. whether it be at the arcade or at one of their homes either playing games, reading comics or watching tv with alot of cuddling included.

"I just don't understand it baby... I play just as much as you do, yet you're leagues above me..." Alex said defeatedly.

His girlfriend's pale greyish-blue eyes flashed behind her thick framed glasses as she winked and stuck her tongue out ever so slightly to the side like in some of the animes that they had seen over the years. She brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes with her pudgy fingers that were tipped with unpolished, jagged finger nails from a bad chewing habit. "What can I say... I'm just a natural at it."

Alex had to admit, while Amber wasn't beautiful or even cute by most people's standards, he couldn't help but be drawn to the redheads casual, uncaring appearance. She was considerably heavy weighing in around two hundred and forty pounds that was packed into her five foot tall frame. What was most important to him however, was her care free and loving personality. She didn't much care about what people thought of her and it reflected in how she presented herself.

Her attire very much matched her average looks in they were typically less than fashionable as she dressed more for comfort than anything. Today was no exception. She was wearing a black, baggy, long sleeved Zelda hoodie that covered anything even remotely enticing and hugged her pudgy belly that stuck out a handful of inches past her saggy C cup breasts. For her bottom half she wore a flowing calf length vicose skirt with an elastic waistband that did little to disguise her enlarged derriere or thick thighs. To finish off her look, she wore old weathered converses on her feet with white calf socks.

Her lackadaisical attitude towards her appearance often made her a target of ridicule for the more popular girls at their high school yet she always shrugged it off. She knew she wasn't as beautiful in the standard sense, but she had Alex and her whole future set out before her. She was sure most of the queen bee's of the school would most likely peak in high school and then eventually work in a dead end job for people like herself.

"Hey, would you mind slowing down a bit? My thighs are beginning to chafe..." Amber whined as she continued to waddle down the street by her boyfriend's side.

Amber had shoulder length, frizzy, bright red hair and ghostly pale skin with a countless amount of freckles and a smattering of acne. She had everything that a textbook nerd would in a bulbous nose, bushy eyebrows, thin lips, a full double chin and an absence of makeup on her rounded face which did her no favors. She would never be anybody's secret crush or win a beauty pageant, but she didn't care. She had Alex and that was all that mattered.

But Alex loved her nomatter what she looked like, nomatter how big she got. He loved her, mind and soul most of all. She had a very playful way about herself, was sharp as a tack and was truly his best friend for the last thirteen or fourteen years. The duo had become more serious as they entered freshmen year of high school and had been an item ever since.

"Well... at least I came close to your score on DigDug! Maybe I can top your score on that tomorrow! At least I'd have something to gloat about!"

The red haired girl smirked as she looked up at her chubby boyfriend that stood a good seven inches taller than herself yet still weighed twenty pounds less than herself. It was like they had been made for each other. He was cute in all of his imperfections. His thin framed glasses, his round face with a smattering of acne, his unkempt hair, his chubby untoned extremities, even his case of asthma just like she had... She gently smacked him with the cardboard pizza box that housed a few leftover slices of pepperoni pie that would most likely not make it through the night. "Not a chance! You played it for a solid hour and the best you could do was twenty thousand shy of my score! Just admit that I'm a superior gamer!"

Alex simply chuckled. "Well we will see whose feeling superior after tomorrow, won't we?"

"We shall. But loser buys lunch so you better have some money with you." Amber grinned.

As they entered Amber's house, they were greeted by Amber's mom and younger sister who were seated in the living room watching episodes of some teenage vampire drama.

As a commercial interrupted their show, Amber's mom rose from the sofa with a small grunt.

Alex could see where Amber had inherited her short, pear shaped stature from. Her mom was the epitome of someome who would be considered as "bottom heavy" or a "short stack".

Her younger sister Rebecca was sixteen but an almost polar opposite to the pudgy Amber, but was likewise "vertically challenged", standing only an inch taller than her older sister. However she was quite slim when compared to Amber weighing only half as much and any of her excess heft had gone to both the chest and ass region giving her a well developed hourglass figure and she dressed in high quality revealing outfits to showcase it.

"Hey you two! Did you have fun at the arcade?" Her mom warmly asked.

"Yup! Alex is still inferior to me in every way, shape and form."

"Yeah... except height." Alex grinned.

"Heeeey no fair!" Amber said playfully nudging her boyfriend in his padded ribs with her pudgy elbow.

"Yeah... and weight..." Rebecca mumbled quietly enough for no one to hear.

Her mom's smile faded to a somber one. "You guys are so cute together... I just can't imagine what you'll do without eachother next year..."

Alex quickly answered. "Oh we'll figure it out. I mean, we'll be able to video chat and then or course see eachother when we come home for holidays and what not."

"Yeah, I'm not worried. Alex knows how lucky he is." Amber said smirking.

"Lucky to be dating a whale?" Rebecca said under her breath.

Amber's mom nodded seeming satisfied with their responses, a small well of tears began forming in her eyelids. "Dad would be so proud of you... his little Bambi... I miss him so much..."

Amber looked at the elegant bracelet wrapped around her thick wrist that her dad had given her for her sixteenth birthday. Only a few months before the unexpected heart attack that had cut his life exceptionally short at the young age of forty.

Her eyes began filling with tears as well. "I miss him too mom... every day..."

Amber and her mother joined in a hug, their fleshy breasts and bellies squishing together completely closing the gap between them.

Rebecca rolled her eyes noticing her mother's arms couldn't reach all the way around her rotund daughter.

Beneath Amber's calm exterior, she was legitimately freaked out about being away from her boyfriend for so long. She had heard the stories about long distance relationships. He may have been a tad on the short side and about as dorky as a boy could be; what with his messy hair, glasses and pudgy build all wrapped in unstylish clothing, but Amber knew that as soon as a girl discovered just how sweet and caring he could be, that she would try and steal him away.

They had begun dating a few months after her father had died. After his passing, Amber wanted him by her side practically twenty-four seven. He would typically sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. Naturally, they became closer over time. The turning point came when Amber had had a nightmare in her sleep and invited him into her bed so he could keep her safe. They had fallen asleep cuddled in each other's arms and since then Alex had been as loving and supportive as anybody could be.

Alex's calm disposition was likewise a facade, hiding the fear and uncertainty that he was currently experiencing over the impending departure from his love. "Maybe I could still change schools?? No... that's preposterous..." He would just have to tough it out...

He looked at his girlfriend wishing that they never had to part. The four plus years that they had spent together as a couple had been nothing short of amazing and they had practically never been apart for longer than a week. That week was from a family vacation that Alex had been forced to go on, yet they face-timed nearly non stop to the point that Alex's parents had threatened to take his phone away. So they resorted to texting instead. It felt like the longest week either one of them had ever had to endure.

It wasn't going to be easy being away at college...

She was headed to Boston University as an aspiring author. She had always had an affinity for reading and creative writing having written many fictional and fan-fic stories that Alex simply loved to read. She had even taken to posting her stories online and received rave reviews. It was nothing new to her, seeing as the majority of her writing based teachers loved her work, often using her's as an example of what they wanted the rest of the student body to follow. She had a special gift with words making each sentence flow like poetry. So she decided to further hone her skills so she could hopefully have a career doing what she loved.

Alex's specialty was with numbers and art so he wanted to pursue a career in architecture. Alex and Amber had spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours playing creative mode in Minecraft and Alex was always the one to excel in fabricating complicated, elegant castles. Any time away from Amber he spent building intricate models and drawing whatever came to his mind. He was headed to California or more specifically UCLA.

Amber shook the painful reminder from her head. "Well, we're going to head up to my room and play some games."

"Okay sweetie. You two have fun!"

"We always do." Amber said, her eyes focusing in on Alex.

As Amber guided Alex up the stairs towards her room, he couldn't help but look on at her thick derriere that was shifting back and forth beneath the skirts thin fabric. He could also distinctly hear her meaty thighs rubbing together as she waddled up the stairs and felt his member stiffen.

As they entered her room, Alex was reminded as to just how perfect of a girl Amber was for someone like him. It was an honest to god paradise.

The room itself was a bit of a pigsty, opened bags of chips, empty food containers and soda cans rested on her nightstand with numerous miscellaneous articles of clothing scattered about the room leading to her overflowing laundry basket. Along one wall Amber had a sizeable bookshelf packed full with comic books or "graphic novels" and many leather-bound books. Another equally sizeable bookself rested along side it that held an assortment of action figures and movie memorabilia, Star Wars themed models like the X-Wing, Tie Fighter, a full size replica lightsaber and Wonder Woman's Lasso Of Truth were just a few honorable mentions.

Alex felt like the luckiest guy on Earth. Amber was practically an encyclopedia on anything Star Wars, DC or Marvel related. She was even well versed on more obscure subjects

On her walls it was much the same type of decor in framed posters and pictures. One in particular was the "prized jewel" of her collection sitting in the very center of a wall. A full sized and framed "The Empire Strikes Back" original print movie poster signed by a vast majority of the cast and George Lucas himself. A gift given to her by her mom for having graduated with a perfect GPA with honors.

Above her bed sat a large hand painted sign with the nickname her dad had always called her. "Bambi". Below that were many photos of her, her family and her father. But there was a fair smattering of photos of both Alex and herself during their many happy years together as well. She had ones from before they became an actual couple as well dating all the way back to when they were little kids.

Anyone looking at the pictures from four plus years ago would see a completely different Amber as she hadn't always been so large, most would've even considered her "slim" back then. But after her father had died, anyone could clearly see a certifiable shift in Amber swiftly inflating from someone who was nearly identical in size to her younger sister to her now considerably heftier self as the photos progressed towards where they were now with her being nearly double her starting weight. It hit Amber hardest as she was a definite daddy's girl where her sister was most definitely attached to her mother. Amber found comfort in food which only seemed to increase with every passing year to try and fill the void her dad had left.

Amber looked at the photos each and every day. Her dad was her best friend and when he passed, Alex tried to fill his shoes and had been fairly successful in his attempts.

They had photos from their many adventures together. The time they had visited Disney Land in California, from the couple standing in front of a movie theater before every new Marvel, DC, or Lucas Films premiere, from Halloween when they dressed up as Princess Leia and Han Solo, Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, Catwoman and Batman, the list went on.

Throughout the rest of her room sat her unmade queen sized bed that was packed with stuffed animals. A stuffed Baby Groot, Rocket, Pikachu and a Totoro just to name a few. Opposite of that sat her sixty inch flat screen mounted on the wall with a tv stand resting below it holding multiple gaming consoles and her over powered computer which also served as her gaming computer.

As Alex laid down upon the bed, Amber quickly went to her dresser, shimmied out of her skirt and hoodie leaving her in just her plain white bra and panties. Cellulite, rolls and stretch marks were out for her boyfriend's hungry eyes to feast on.

Alex took her bloated form in all of it's nearly naked glory. He honestly loved the way she looked and the way she felt when they cuddled. He always knew he preferred a bit more of a "feminine" form, but he didn't realize how true it really was until he began watching Amber's body bloom right before him. He may have even absentmindedly helped her along with her gain. Taking her out to restaurants, having weekly pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in bed as they cuddled and watched tv, bringing her candy and chocolate, it all helped her growing waistline along. She only seemed to become more beautiful with every added pound in his eyes.

Amber could practically feel his eyes burning into the back of her head and turned around to catch him taking her in. It certainly wasn't the first time she had caught him staring. She loved the attention, yet reflexively flinched, attempting to cover both tiers of her spongy belly that covered her crotch on it's own.

"What are you looking at?" Amber said nervously smirking.

"Oh just one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on."

Amber gently smiled at his sweet compliment as she dug around her dresser and found some baggy Wonder Woman pyjama pants and an XL simple black tank top. Well... the pyjama pants were baggy fifteen pounds ago and now they were getting quite snug and the tank top typically left the lower roll of her belly out in the open.

"Ooof these are getting tight. I need to buy some new clothes." Amber casually remarked.

Alex took in the sight of his girlfriend struggling to put on her bedtime wear before him. It drove him wild. "Oh they look great sweetheart." He said trying to be supportive but knew she was right.

"Oh stop buttering me up mister." She said laying down on her side next to him on the bed propping her head up with her plump little hand.

She looked at the tent in his pants and blushed just a bit.

"Hmmm someone is a bit excited." Amber purred while bringing a hand to his crotch.

"Something on your mind?" Alex asked smirking.

"Hmmm... maybe." She said as she began to unzip his fly.

This was nothing new to the couple. When they had first started dating, they were both virgins. They had first made love a few months into their relationship, and while most people had embarassing and awkward first times, theirs was anything but. Sure they had funny moments where they'd both laugh but it was something they'd never forget. Ever since then their sex life had been insatiable and had only become more so as time went on.

Amber had slid Alex's jeans and boxers down past his thighs to release his member and she had likewise slid her pyjamas and underwear off after a bit of a struggle, her slit already wet with anticipation. She straddled him just hovering above his painfully hard erection and began sliding down...

Suddenly a loud bang echoed through the room as smoke began materializing out of thin air and a small green skinned creature stepped forth into their plane of existence.

His visage was utterly unsettling. He had a large, hooked nose covered in warts set between two beady glowing eyes with a mouthful of sharpened yellow fangs resting below it in a sickening grin. He dressed as a small upscale man would wearing a blue wide brimmed satin top hat with a matching suit.

Alex and Amber quickly grabbed onto each other in a startled embrace.

The couple sat there in stunned silence until the four foot tall man spoke up.

"Ummm... ermmm... can you do me a favor and cover yourselves?" He asked looking away for a moment.

Amber and Alex realized that they were currently indisposed and quickly slid their clothes back on returning to a seated position on the bed. Amber's rotund belly flooded out beneath the bottom hem of her shirt and had pooled in her lap.

"Wh-who are you??" Alex questioned, his lips trembling as he fastened the button on his jeans and laid back down on the bed.

The creepy creature chuckled. "Why, I am the "Adjuster Of Attraction" of course but you can call me Mr. Quill. I'll explain what I'm doing here if you promise me that both you Alex, and you Amber will stay calm." He said motioning to the two of them.

They both nodded quickly not even questioning how he knew their names. It was one of a thousand questions currently running through their minds.

Mr. Quill cleared his throat as he seated himself upon a step stool that had materialized out of thin air. "I've been sent here to even out the ratio of beautiful people and unattractive people. Fortunately for you my dear Amber... You have been chosen for some improvements." He said pointing at her.

"What kind of improvements?" Amber shakily replied.

"Well basically anything you want. You want to be taller? Thinner? Be more fashionable or have larger breasts? Consider it done! However, once a change has been made, it can't be undone unless another alteration causes it to change..."

Amber's eyes shifted nervously between her boyfriend and the stranger before them. "Ummm well okay... that's a good thing I guess... right??"

Mr. Quill nodded. "Well... depnding on your choices it can go either way... But it will most likely be bad for your boyfriend here I'm afraid..."

"Well why is that?!?" Alex asked defensively.

"Well because any changes I make to your girlfriend will effect reality. If she becomes someone who wouldn't date someone of your... *ahem* social standing, then I'm afraid there's nothing you'll be able to do about it."

Amber was quickly beginning to cry. "Well pick someone else then! I don't want to lose my boyfriend nomatter what I could gain!" She said gripping her boyfriend even tighter.

Mr. Quill frowned. "I'm afraid that once your name has been picked, it cannot be undone..."

A torrent of tears began to pour from Amber's eyes. "No... no... no... this can't be happening!!"

"Shhh... shhhh... it'll be okay hun I promise."

The goblin produced a large semi transparent bar graph out of thin air that showed the overall "female attractive percentile" of the world and a large green line was drawn across the top with a large green number "80% AVERAGE" above the line with a bar completely shaded in red rested at "79.9%" Below that, it showed all of Amber's stats and information.

Amber Parker
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 242 pounds
Breast size: 44C
Eye color: Grey/blue
Hair color: Faded red
Intelligence Quotient: Extremely High (135)
Medical conditions: Depression, anxiety, asthma
Interests: video games, television, food, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, Anime, comics, books, creative writing, history, science, arts & crafts, cuddling, sex...

"So as you can see the average to keep is eighty percent and we're at seventy nine point nine percent."

Amber's somber disposition improved slightly as she did the math in her mind. "Well... one tenth of a percent isn't much to make up is it??!?"

"Well... I'm afraid that point one percent is quite alot when putting into account all of the other women on Earth..."

"So... why are you having to do this?? I mean it's not like it'll be the end of the world if the "female attractive percentile" isn't exactly on point right??" Alex asked.

"Well... I can tell you that it DOES in fact have an effect on existence as we know it! If there are too many attractive people or too many unattractive people on Earth, it can be thrown into complete chaos!"

"This can't be real..."

"Remember hearing about "The Black Death" plague in 1346 or "The Influenza pandemic" in 1918?? All causes from situations such as this..."

Amber's eyes froze in fear at the realization that he may actually be telling the truth. She had given a book report on the world's most deadly pandemics which of course she got an A on.

But not Alex. He still had a look of doubt about him. "I still don't fully believe you..."

Mr. Quill scratched his pointed chin with irritation. "Well okay... Amber, tell me something about your appearance that you've always wanted to change. Now nothing big to begin with. Let's start out small..."

Amber hesitatingly answered. "Well... I've always hated how bushy my eyebrows are..."

"Okay, consider it done!"

Mr. Quill snapped his fingers and right before their very eyes, small wafts of fine hair began falling from Amber's eyebrows as they thinned and reshaped themselves into perfectly formed arches.

"You will never need to do any sort of work to them. They will remain as they are now until the end of your days." Mr. Quill added as he handed her a small, ornate mirror.

"Wow... that is incredible!" Amber said as she looked at her newly reshaped eyebrows in the mirrors reflection.

"Still don't believe me? Take a look at the photos of you up on your wall. I'll wait..."

The duo looked up at the photos on the wall and couldn't believe it. It was such a small difference yet carried such a substantial weight behind it.

The graph beeped and flashed green yet the 79.9 percentage remained unaltered.

Alex couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. As he finished processing what this so called "Mr. Quill" was telling them was the truth he immediately changed his tone.

"Okay... tell us what we need to do!" Alex said excitedly.

"Well... now hold on son... I'm afraid that there is one more very important detail that I've left out til now... possibly the most important one of all..." The goblin added.

"What is it?" Alex said raising his eyebrows.

"Amber will slowly forget about her original life more and more as each new change is made to her reality, and I will tell you now, even the smallest change can have unforeseen effects on her life. Think of it like "The Butterfly Effect".

"Ah, Edward Lorenz and the chaos theory..." Amber mentioned worryingly.

"You're quite brilliant my darling. A butterfly can beat its wings in one corner of the globe and with that single action cause a hurricane halfway across the world..."

He turned to Alex with a downtrodden gaze. "She will most likely become a completely different person by the end of this Alex... I will let you retain your memory for now Alex so you can help guide her to hopefully make the right decisions and keep the two of you together, but by the end of all this, I'm afraid I will have to alter your memory to suit the new reality as well..."

Both Amber's and Alex's eyes began to tear up as they looked at each other. Alex quickly wrapped his girlfriend in a tight embrace and kissed her deeply.

As Alex still had her wrapped in his arms, she angled her mouth up towards his ear and began whispering. "No matter what happens, even if I forget about our lives together just know I love you with all of my heart. You will always be my one and only..."

"And you will always be mine Bambi..."

Regardless of the situation, Amber couldn't help but gently smile through her tears at his use of the nickname her late dad had given her.

Mr. Quill hated tearing lovers apart, it never got any easier. Only on rare occasions did couples stay together. "Okay so... you just tell me what you want to change and I will do it. I would once again suggest starting out small..."

"What do you think baby?" Amber asked her boyfriend.

He looked her deep in the eyes through her thick lensed glasses and apprehensively answered. "Hmmm... maybe your eyesight? You've always hated wearing glasses..."

Amber looked at Mr. Quill and nodded. "Give me perfect eyesight."

"As you wish..." and snapped his fingers.

Her glasses instantly vanished from her slightly chuberic face as she blinked a few times, her eyes seemingly sharper as her eyesight improved. Even the small indentations caused by the nose pads of her eyewear had vanished.

Alex could hear a faint twinkling sound as any photos resting above the bed containing Amber in her trademark eyewear changed, reflecting that indeed her past had been altered as if she had never needed visual assistance. She excitedly touched her face smiling.

The graph beeped once again as it flashed green yet the 79.9 percentage and all of her other stats still remained unchanged.

"How many changes are we going to have to make?" Amber asked curiously.

"I'm not quite sure Amber... we will just have to keep going until it does..."

Alex's concern grew as he realized just how far they may have to go...

Mr. Quill smiled warmly. "Okay. The first round of changes have been fulfilled. How are you feeling?"

Amber's eyes glistened with nervous excitement. "I absolutely love it! Being without the cumbersome eyewear is a godsend!"

Alex was feeling less enthused however...

"Fantastic! Well... no reason to waste anymore time. What change would you like to make next?"

"What do you think Alex?" She asked.

Alex thought long and hard about it... but he didn't really want to change anything more out of fear that it could lead to the destruction of his relationship.

"Come on, times ticking my dear boy..."

Amber ran her hands through her hair frowning as she felt split ends and slightly greasy strands. "Well how about my hair? I have always wondered what it'd feel like to have long, healthy red hair like Scarlett Johansson when she played Natasha Romanoff but I want it to be waist length!"

Visions of Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow with her insanely vivid red hair began to race through his mind. He couldn't argue that he indeed found her incredibly sexy and what difference would nicer hair make? He felt it was one of the safest choices to make.

"Well I do love long hair... I'd say go for it hun..."

"As you wish, so shall it be..." and snapped his fingers.

Amber's dull, frizzy, red locks exploded in vibrant shades of red, the frizzy strands smoothing out til it was just gentle, flowing waves, lengthening, tickling her shoulders as it did so until it pooled around her on the bed. It would now reach her expansive backside when standing.

"Oh my god... this is incredible!!" Amber said happily running her hands through her new lustrous locks.

Another small change occurred as a simple hairbrush and multiple hair ties, headbands, and hair clips appeared upon her nightstand. Random long strands of hair spread throughout the room.

The graph beeped again as it flashed green yet the 79.9 percentage remained unaltered, however a small detail changed on her stats which had been highlighted.

Amber Parker
Weight: 242 pounds
Breast size: 42C
Eye color: Grey/blue
(((Hair color: Vibrant red)))
Medical conditions: Depression, anxiety, asthma
Interests: video games, television, food, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC, comics, books, creative writing, history, science, arts & crafts, cuddling...

Amber's perfectly formed brows furrowed as she realized that the bar still hadn't moved.

She looked at her face in the hand-held mirror once again and Alex could tell that she had decided what she wanted to do next as her eyes lit up.

"Hmmm... well I have never been a big fan of my plain grey eyes... Could you maybe make them a vibrant blue, make them a bit larger and give me long eyelashes?"

"As you wish..." The goblin responded as he snapped his fingers again.

The dull grey pushed from her irises as vibrant almost iridescent blue took it's place. Her eyes enlarged just enough to make her look like an anime beauty come to life. Her short and sparse eyelashes multiplied, thickened and lengthened only seeming to make her sapphire blue eyes stand out that much more.

The photos on her wall once again changed to reflect her most recent changes. Her eyes almost seemingly glowing, becoming a main focal point of the photos.

Alex looked deep into her deep eyes still seeing that the Amber he loved was indeed still in there.

The 79.9 percent remained on the semi translucent screen.

"What will be your next change my dear Amber?"

Amber thought hard about it. She wanted to make improvements but didn't want to lose her boyfriend in the process. She felt her chest tighten, a sure sign of an incoming asthma attack. She felt around for her inhaler gripping it in her palm.

She knew what her next choice would be...
Last edited by audipwr87 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Adjuster 2 - Love Reimagined

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:28 pm

"I want to rid myself of my asthma." She choked out as she took a long pull from her inhaler. A constant restraint, a leash tying her to a life of sedation.

"Are you sure that is such a good idea hun?? It's kind of a big change..."

Amber looked him deep in the eyes. "Alex... you know as well as I do how debilitating asthma can be. I know you're afraid of change, but imagine if getting rid of my asthma is all it'll take to end this nightmare..."

Alex was still unsure of her decision, but decided to just be a supportive boyfriend. "Okay... do it hun."

Mr. Quill rubbed his hands together. "Wise choice! Consider it done!"

Amber felt her shortness of breathe vanish forever. She breathed deeply a few times over feeling immediate relief. She heard a magical twinkling and felt a tingling sensation in her palm gasping as she looked to where her inhaler rested just moments before.

A beeping sound prompted their attention as the graph began flashing again.

Amber's vibrant blue eyes focused onto the graph hoping to see the number change.

Yet the 79.9 percent remained unchanged.

"Dangit... I was hoping that would be enough..." Amber said frowning a bit.

"We will just have to keep going hun..." Alex said trying to remain optimistic.

"Always mister positive. That's why I love you!" She said kissing his cheek.

Amber got up off of her bed as swiftly as a two hundred and forty pound girl could, breathing deeply and smiling.

She did a few jumping jacks in place feeling her body jiggle.

"Wow!!! This... **gasp** feels great!! I mean... **gasp** I'm still getting tired from it... **gasp** but I don't feel like I'm... **gasp** suffocating anymore!!"

The familiar beeping echoed from the screen drawing everyone's attention towards it.

***FURTHER ALTERATION INCOMING*** Flashed across the screen's surface.

"Well it looks like further changes are incoming. Brace yourself Amber..." Mr. Quill lamented as if he'd done this thousands if not tens of thousand times over which he had...

A ripple began tearing through reality as Amber's life was further altered.

Amber stumbled backwards onto the bed, heavily landing next to her boyfriend once more as he wrapped her in a safe embrace.

Amber felt her whole body tingling as an electric like wave surged through her bloated body.

"A-amber!! Your body!!" Alex squealed.

Amber glanced down and gasped. Her body began shrinking in on itself. Pounds upon pounds of fat vanished in the span of just a few seconds. Amber could feel herself sitting lower on the bed as blubber drained from her large buttcheeks.

Her once tight pyjamas loosened, becoming baggy around her lessening legs, thighs and ass. Her once tight top seemingly began swallowing up the lower section of her double belly til it was no more... vanishing from existence.

As her weight loss came to a close, she couldn't help but explore her body with her slimmer hands.

"Are you okay my love?" Alex asked his girlfriend hoping that she was still in there.

A large smile spread across her slimmer face. "Never better baby. I haven't felt this good in a long, long time..." She purred in a manner that was very out of character for the Amber he knew.

***REALITY ALTERATION FINISHED***

***FEMALE ATTRACTIVE PERCENTILE*** 79.9%

Amber Parker
Weight: 198 pounds
Breast size: 38B
Eye color: Sapphire Blue
Hair color: Vibrant red
Medical conditions: Depression, anxiety,
Interests: video games, television, food, Star Wars, Marvel, books, creative writing, volleyball, light exercise, history, science, cuddling...

Alex looked on at the graph with a sense of disdain noticing that some new interests had taken the place of some of her most treasured ones...

"Here... take a better look at yourself my dear..." Mr. Quill snapped his fingers making a full length mirror appear before her.

Amber got up without so much as looking at her boyfriend and peered at her body in the mirror and gasped in wonder and amazement as she ran her hands up and down her more svelte body noticing that her arms felt stronger and didn't jiggle so much. Her ass was smaller and more toned, her thighs weren't pressing so much against one another, her legs felt more lively... Even her double belly had shrunk to become a singular roll and quite a bit smaller, no longer hiding her crotch from view when standing. It protruded the same distance as her smaller, more pert breasts now. She was still quite heavy, but she had lost over forty pounds in the span of just a few seconds.

"Oh my god... this is amazing Alex!"

However her excitement was short lived as her hands traveled to her breasts which had shrunk significantly. Looking at the chart in front of her, she had realized that she lost a full cup size.

Her clothes began to shrink as less fabric was required to cover her smaller yet still somewhat decidedly soft frame. Her top shrank til it hugged her torso, giving a small peek at her smaller but more pert bust. Her pyjamas likewise shrunk until they hugged her firmer lower half invitingly. The Wonder Woman emblems vanishing from reality to be replaced by Baby Grogu.

Alex decided to test his girlfriend's knowledge on Wonder Woman. A question she would definitely know the answer to.

"Hey baby?? What does the "Lasso Of Hestia" do??"

She groped at her chest smiling as she answered. "Lasso Of Hestia?? What's that??" She questioned while still focusing intently on her breasts happy that they were once again defying gravity.

"Nevermind..." Alex muttered.

A frown grew upon her soft features at a sudden realization. She was happy that she had lost so much weight, but did she have to lose so much from her chest of all places??

She was so focused on her body that she didn't notice various small changes working throughout her room. The piles of clothes on her floor remained there, however some of the articles had morphed into workout attire. Some of her display models had likewise vanished to make room for a set of hand weight dumbbells ranging from one pound all the way up to twenty pounds. Alex felt the pillows behind him shifting and changing shape as her stuffed Totoro became just a simple pink pillow, her Pikachu melted into obscurity as it became a magenta colored heart.

The largest change however came in the form of her beloved photo wall. A few new photos formed of her posing with some unfamiliar girls which looked to be friends from the volleyball team that she was on. Then the photos of her and her boyfriend morphed to better suit the thinner redhead. Her outfits remained much the same, but were of slightly higher quality and more figure hugging than before.

Alex swiveled onto his padded knees, his eyes within a few inches of the photos to make sure what he was seeing was real.

"Ummm babe? Do you see anything different with the photos?" Alex questioned nervously.

Amber stayed stationary at the foot of the bed and looked at her boyfriend with a raised eyebrow, then up at the photos. "Ummm yeah I'm alot thinner for one! Two, I see some faces I don't rightly recognize... Must be some new friends??" She questioned.

"You can see that all the way from over there?"

Amber smirked mischievously. "Well you do know that some of us were gifted with perfect eyesight while others... well... others such as yourself are just as blind as a bat!" Amber joked.

Alex was taken aback at her aggressive poke at his less than desirable sight. He knew that Amber was beginning to forget her original reality and the way she used to be... Demure and sweet... "Sweetie... you used to wear glasses... you used to have worse eyesight than me!"

"Oh..." A confused expression spread across her thinner but still rounded face. "I don't understand... I don't remember ever wearing glasses...." She said searching her mind for any answers but coming up empty.

"You used to wear glasses babe... I promise you that... Remember? Mr. Quill warned you that you'd slowly forget about the changes as new ones altered our reality..." Alex said worryingly.

"Huh... that is strange..." Amber said scratching her head. No matter how hard she looked into her past, she never remembered wearing any form of eyewear. Maybe Alex's on occasion just to be funny and have a bit of fun at his expense, but she couldn't wear them for longer than a few moments before they began hurting her eyes.

"And then your hair..."

Amber ran her hands through her locks. "My hair?? What about my hair??"

"Well... it used to be alot shorter and it wasn't so healthy..."

It was all so strange. Amber could always remember her dad brushing out her beautiful crimson locks and then putting it into pigtails when she was younger... She could also remember her wonderful Alex playing with it all the time...

Her warm smile turned into a daring smirk.

She fondly remembered the first time they had had sex those four years ago now. He had accidentally pulled it when reaching for her hand on their first date, which set her sexual hunger ablaze. She practically tackled him onto her bed that first time... and ordered him to pull her hair as they had sex every time after that...

"Alex is right my dear Amber, so please choose wisely for your next change... I'd suggest something small..."

Amber frowned wanting to make some larger changes again, but decided that it was in her best interest to do as Mr. Quill and her boyfriend suggested.

Alex looked into his loves eyes. They had a different look about them now... a more confident gaze that he hadn't seen before.

Amber peered at herself in the mirror. "Well... I've never been a fan of my nose or my lips... Could you make my nose smaller and more upturned and give me fuller lips?"

"As you wish..." Mr. Quill commented.

Amber felt her nose tingling and suddenly felt it shift, the profile of her nose vanishing from her peripheral vision. A numb sensation then infiltrated her lips as they began swelling with natural beauty becoming perfect, kissable pillows.

Amber licked her lips enticingly.

She looked into the mirror in avid joy. It was perfect... Everything but the shape of her face and that damned double chin...

The familiar beeping sounded from the screen.

Yet the 79.9 percent remained as if teasing her.

She was beginning to become impatient...

However an incoming incessant beeping began to ring through the screen. An almost welcome sound to the girl now.

Alex sighed. "Oh no..." Alex cried out.

Amber waited with fervent anticipation...

***FURTHER ALTERATION INCOMING*** Flashed across the screen's surface.

"What's happening?!?!" Alex cried out.

"I'm afraid another change is happening my dear boy... I warned you that this could happen, no matter how careful you try to be..."

"I'm becoming more beautiful babe. Isn't it great?!?" Amber gushed.

Her celebration was short lived as Amber doubled over as another wave of weightloss hit her once again.

Her tight clothes once again became not so form fitting as she dropped another twenty pounds. Her clothes morphed to fit the more svelte Amber, her tanktop became lowcut proudly showing off what little cleavage she had while it was also designed to put her abdomen on display which was still slightly pulpy. Her pyjamas shortened into light pink pyjama short shorts with white polka dots that hugged her firm but very shapely thighs and derriere.

Amber looked into the mirror smiling once she witnessed her double chin vanish into obscurity touching her face with freshly french tipped nails. She looked down and happily noticed that her toenails matched her finger nails as well.

The next change came in the form of her face becoming tastefully dusted in what appeared to be high quality makeup that accentuated her blue eyes and firey mane.

A vanity table/mirror combo materialized next to the bookshelf that housed her weights along with a wide array of cosmetics and tools. A "Miss Plus America" sash with matching crown gently placed themselves atop the mirror.

Her stats changed once again.

Amber Parker
Weight: 178 pounds
Breast size: 34B
Interests: beauty pageants, video games, makeup, manicures, pedicures, television, food, volleyball, swimming, hiking, camping, exercise, history, science, cuddling, sex...

As Amber took in her more svelte body once again she looked up with glee.

Meanwhile Alex looked on at her bookshelf with a sorrowful gaze. What once was packed full with many comic and Star Wars related items, had now become filled with second and third place trophies from different pageants, volley ball finals and swimming competitions that she had competed in.

Even one of her most prized possessions, her Empire Strikes Back signed movie poster had been replaced by a swarm of smaller wood signs with cookie cutter sayings splayed across their surfaces.

He heard the familiar twinkling sound coming from behind his head as her photo collage changed some more. Multiple photos from her time at pageants, swimming and volleyball competitions along with some photos of unfamiliar faces (both male and female) going hiking, swimming, camping, attending concerts had taken the place of numerous photos of their adventures and trips to movie premieres together. Only a handful of photos remained of the couple. One being of the couple at an Avengers Endgame premiere only from a year ago. Alex looked absolutely electrified to be there while Amber simply looked indifferent. She was smiling in the photo, but it looked different somehow... forced maybe... Another was from Halloween last year. He was still dressed up as a bit of an overweight Batman, while Amber outshined him being fully decked out in a sultry and revealing Catwoman outfit leaving much of her curvy body out on display. The newest photo sat towards the top of the collage, Amber was dressed in a pink low cut tank top and black yoga pants bending over hugging the hood of a brand new red BMW with a red bow on it and graduation balloons tied to it. Alex stood off to the side looking awkward. An obvious graduation gift from her mother. One last photo of the couple brought a small bit of joy to the rather somber boy. It looked like the most recent photo on the wall of the couple kissing at their favorite local arcade. Alex and Amber had a large pizza resting on the table in front of them.

There was still hope for them...

As he finished studying the photos, he brought his attention back to his girlfriend. "Amber baby... are you okay?"

Her confident gaze returned. He sensed a hint of another emotion mixed in. Was it annoyance?? He wasn't sure... "Ohh Alex... stop asking if I'm okay... I'm fine!" she giggled a bit as she shook her head. "Always the worrying, cautious boyfriend... You need to learn to loosen up and enjoy what life has to offer! This may be a tough situation, but it has to be done so mine as well enjoy it!"

Alex was almost afraid to ask as he could guess that she had forgotten more of her original life while looking at the pictures, but decided to ask anyways... "How long have we known eachother?"

Amber thought hard about it. "Well... I think we've known eachother for what?? Thirteen or fourteen years???"

Alex breathed a sigh of relief at her answer.

"Well I mean... I knew you existed thirteen or fourteen years ago since we're neighbors and what not, but didn't really know you until three or four years ago..."

It hit Alex like an anvil. They had lost much of their original history together, replaced by this twisted aberration.

Amber continued on talking about the past and how they'd met. She had joined him on the bed once more and cuddled up next to him.

"A few years ago, we were assigned to a school project together. At first I thought you were just another textbook geek, but then over our short time together while we were doing the project, I learned that behind those glasses and underneath your soft exterior was a man with a beautiful mind... and I've learned that there is nothing more attractive and more of a turn on than that..." She said massaging Alex's thigh.

Even with Alex being as distraught as he was, he couldn't help but feel a stirring down below as he focused on her hand massaging his thigh and seeming to inch closer to his crotch with each stroke.

"My asshole boyfriend at the time became jealous that we were spending so much time together so he cheated on me with Erica Davis. The head cheerleader and high school slut. To think I gave my virginity to that douchebag... I just wish it would've been you..." Amber hung her head low. A few tears forming in her gorgeous eyes. "If only we would've gotten to know each other sooner..."

Alex was becoming frustrated. "But that's what I've been trying to tell you... We've been best friends since before elementary school. We've been lovers for over four years..."

Amber shook her head in disbelief. "I-I'm sorry... but I don't remember anything but what I just told you... I promise you I'm the same girl that you fell in love with... I just look different..."

Alex couldn't handle it anymore and had a sudden outburst. "THAT'S NOT TRUE!! You don't just look different, you're losing who you truly are little by little and you don't even realize it!"

Amber was at first taken aback. She had never seen her boyfriend act this way... She came to Alex's side and caressed the side of his plump face. "What has changed about me? Please... fill me in..."

"Well... you used to know everything there was to know about DC and Marvel, you could literally quote each and every Star Wars movie..."

"Well see... that's the beautiful thing. You can teach me all about those things again!" Amber said trying to sound hopeful. But deep down it sounded utterly boring to her...

"Yeah I guess so..." Alex said unconvinced.

But then he looked up at the graph once more noticing that "Creative Writing and reading" was no longer listed under her interests.

"Do you even do any creative writing or fan fiction writing anymore?" Alex asked.

"Ummm no... since when have I ever done that? I only did it when I needed to for school... Oh... I guess the old me did that..." Amber stated matter of factly.

"All. The. Time. You used to love doing that but I guess not anymore... see?? I told you you've changed! Do you even know what you want to go to college for anymore?"

Amber was becoming increasingly frazzled and feeling attacked by the boy who she had given her heart to.

"Ummm... well no... I figured I'd just get a business degree to start and then see where that takes me?"

"Yeah... that's just great..." Alex threw his hands up in frustration.

Mr. Quill cleared his throat. "Ummm... I hate to intervene, but I am on a bit of a tight schedule. Would you care to choose the next thing you'd like to change?"

Amber shrugged and turned to her boyfriend resting her hand on his back trying to comfort him. "Well... what do you want me to do?!?"

Alex sighed. "I don't know... let's just get this over with..."

Amber was getting upset at her boyfriend. Tears were beginning to stream from her enlarged eyes. "Fine..." Amber thought back to her plus sized beauty pageants and thought of one area where she always seemed to fall short. Quite literally... She took one last look up at the chart.

Amber Parker
Breast size: 34B
Interests: beauty pageants, video games, makeup, manicures, pedicures, television, food, volleyball, swimming, hiking, camping, exercise, history, science, cuddling, sex...

"Mr. Quill, I've always hated my short stature. Could you make me 5'10" tall?"

Amber glanced over to her boyfriend who just had his arms crossed and remained silent, his face turned away from her.

"Okay... well here goes nothing!" Mr. Quill commented.

Alex began sobbing as he felt her form extending where she lay.

Alex turned back to his girlfriend and looked down to where her face was. "I... I'm s-sorry Amber... I just never imagined anything like this could happen... I never wanted anything like this to happen. I loved you the way you were... Everything was perfect the way it was..."

Her legs stretched across the beds surface becoming exceedingly longer and slimming as they inched past her boyfriend's own...

Amber cupped her loves face in her hands, caressing his face with her fingers which were currently lengthening and becoming slimmer. She leaned up to kiss him. As their lips parted, they were literally eye level with one another. "I know hun... I'm sorry... I wish things could be different... But hey... I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere... Maybe we can find a different kind of perfect." She smiled having to tilt her head down instead to kiss him again. She noticed a surprised look upon his face. "What?? What's the matter??"

"Y-your face... it's slimmer!" Alex stuttered.

She was so focused on her boyfriend that she didn't realize other changes that had occurred to her body. Her stomach had shrunk in on itself, her heaving belly shrank til just a small roll of excess flab was left, her chest was next as her already small B cup breasts practically melted into her chest leaving her practically flat upstairs. Below the waist a very similar situation was unfolding. Her thighs, waist and swollen butt cheeks were shrinking. She was still remarkably bottom heavy, but to a lesser degree.

"Why did you want to be taller anyways?" Alex questioned smirking.

Amber blushed. "Well... I always felt like I literally and metaphorically came up short at the beauty pageants..."

As the changes stopped, Amber and Alex both slid off the bed and explored her new lengthened form.

Amber grabbed Alex's hands and guided them along every curve of her body. Alex had to admit, while she wasn't the same severely overweight or even plump version of herself, she was absolutely beautiful in a completely different way.

He looked up towards his love who now stood a good three inches above him and noticed a faint tinge of sadness form across her beautiful visage.

"What's wrong hun??" Alex asked her.

"Well... I didn't put into account that with me becoming taller, that I'd basically lose all of my breasts..." She said cupping a practically flat chest.

"Well... that's not all you lost..." Alex said feeling her less pronounced curves.

A familiar incessant beeping sounded out from the screen as her new attributes displayed themselves.

Amber Parker
Height: 5'10"
Breast size: 32AA
Medical conditions: Depression, Anxiety
Interests: beauty pageants, makeup, manicures, pedicures, food, volleyball, swimming, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, hiking, camping, exercise, history, science, cuddling, sex...

***FURTHER ALTERATION INCOMING***

"Well... it looks like more changes are coming..." Mr. Quill mentioned.

Fear spread across Amber's face at the brutal realization that she wasn't done changing...

A shift in reality spread throughout her room. Various sports outfits spread across her bedroom floor, trophies and medals of her achievements both sports and beauty related completely took the place of any remnants of anything comic or Star Wars related and her collection of makeup multiplied five times over. Her gaming systems slowly faded away along with any knowledge she ever had about playing.

"Oh no... this can't be good..." Alex muttered.

As he looked up into his girlfriend's gently rounded face, he noticed with disdain that it was thinning out once again, her cheekbones and chin becoming more angular and pronounced. Below the neck, the changes were even more severe. Any remnants of her breasts were just a distant memory now as her top laid perfectly flat against her torso, the only imperfections in her top were small protrusions caused by two fully erect nipples.

The slight layer of extra flab that once resided at her abdomen had been stripped away, leaving behind a stomach that could only now be considered as concave with her ribcage being easily visible. Below the waist her hips narrowed considerably making her hip bones all the more noticable. Her once beautifully thick thighs and shapely legs were a shadow of their former glory as they had become spindly, stretching apendages with a decent sized gap having formed between them even with her legs posted together. She didn't appear to be anorexic, but had the ideal form for someone competing in prestigious beauty pageants. Many of which she had won by this point of her life.

***REALITY ALTERATION FINISHED***

Amber Parker
Weight: 127 pounds
Breast size: 30AAA
Interests: beauty pageants, makeup, manicures, pedicures, health food, volleyball, swimming, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, track, hiking, camping, exercise, cuddling, sex...

Once the changes had subsided, the graph and its 79.9% had flashed green as if displaying a satisfied reaction yet the number didn't budge.

He glanced up at her attributes noting with disdain that her weight had plummeted to a paltry 127 pounds and worse yet gaming and any scholastic interests had been dashed away much like her excess weight.

He looked up towards Amber's photo wall once again noticing that there were now absolutely no photos of the duo together. Photos of her posing with friends from each of her new interests had taken the place of the pictures that he once treasured. There were many more photos of just herself in different poses that she had obviously taken on her own and also photos of her with a multitude of different guys making him fear the worst. Then the last set of photos that he explored were the ones of Amber from before her father had passed away. She looked a great deal heavier in the pictures and it appeared that his death had played some part in her extreme weight loss.

Alex apprehensively looked up and locked eyes with the newly reshaped Amber. Her look of total love and adoration towards him was completely vacant from her deep blue eyes as an aire of superiority and cunning had taken it's place. He couldn't help but let a few tears escape his eyes.

"What's the matter tubby?" Amber joked poking Alex in his soft midsection. As she turned her head, he could see that large and obviously expensive diamond stud earrings had formed in her ears.

Her already scant outfit became more daring, the neckline of her tank top plunging further down revealing that she was without a bra, the bottom hem leaving much of her completely flat pierced midriff on display. The leg openings of her already short pyjama shorts practically becoming booty shorts giving a little peek of her firm, supple asscheeks.

"Amber??" Alex questioned.

"The one and only." She smirked.

"What is our relationship?"

She gave him an inquisitive look. "Well... you're one of the smartest guys at school so I invited you over here silly! If you do my book report for me, I'll fuck your brains out." She purred.

"B-but you're one of the smartest girls at school. Why do you need my help??" Alex asked, his lower lip quivering.

Amber sighed. "I've already told you... I have a huge party to go to tonight and between sports, friends and my beauty pageants, I simply don't have time to do it..."

"Oh..." Alex said feeling his heart shatter into a million pieces.

Amber cocked her hip in annoyance. "So are we gonna do this or not?!? I don't care if we have to fuck in front of this little goblin, I need that report done to retain my perfect GPA." She said motioning to Mr. Quill.

Alex stood his ground uttering a single but very powerful word. "No..."

Amber was taken aback. "I'm hot as fuck! You should feel lucky that you're even in the same room as me! So you're telling me, that even if I had larger tits, say... DD's and a juicier ass that you still wouldn't fuck me? I've seen the way you look at that porker Shelby Thompson."

"Give me a perky chest perfect for tit-fucking and a nice juicy ass that would make rap artists cum in their pants Mr. Quill."

Mr. Quill sighed. He had really hoped that this couple's relationship would survive the changes, but it wasn't looking good...

"As you wish... I truly am sorry Alex but Amber has the last say..." He muttered as he snapped his fingers reflexively.

Her chest sprang out in all directions as two very pert and natural DD's formed a perfect rack beneath her top and her ass inflated outwards filling the interior of her already short shorts to near bursting.

The familiar and now decidedly malevolent beeping sounded through the room.

Amber Parker
Weight: 138 pounds
Breast size: 32DD
Interests: beauty pageants, makeup, manicures, pedicures, healthy food, volleyball, swimming, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, hiking, camping, partying, exercise, cuddling, sex...

Alex thought it was odd and yet somewhat interesting that she still had anxiety and depression even after all of the changes that had happened to his love.

Her photo wall exploded with her posing with multiple guys in heavily suggestive positions, a pile of unused condoms filled the top drawer of her nightstand.

Alex was about to leave the room, understanding that his love, his soulmate was gone forever.

"So you're telling me that you still won't have sex with me??" Amber said sounding more unsure of herself as the seconds ticked by.

He turned around one last time to look her in the eyes.

"Yes... that is what I'm saying... You used to be someone that I would do anything for but I now know that that Amber that I used to love is gone forever... Goodbye Bambi..."

At hearing the simple utterance of the nickname her late father had coined for her, her intimidating disposition immediately shifted as her eyes began watering. "How'd you know what my father used to call me?"

A gentle flicker of foggy memories ran through her mind. Enough to tell her that maybe her and the chubby Alex were far more than just simple acquaintances at one point. She began second guessing this reality.

"Well... we had quite a history together believe it or not... Until Mr. Quill came into our lives, we were a loving couple perfect for each other, but I can tell that you don't remember any of it do you??"

Her new memories as well as some of her original memories were battling against one another.

Amber looked down sniffling and fighting back tears. "Ummm I'm not sure... maybe??"

Alex didn't know what to say so he remained silent.

"Will you please stay?..." She quietly asked.

Alex shrugged. "And why would I do that?"

Amber began gently crying. "Because I'm lonely that's why... Sure I've had many male lovers and have alot of friends but you know what?? They're all fake or want something from me... But not you... Something tells me that you're different..."

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I am... so what does that mean?"

Amber approached him, the scent of sweet, expensive perfume invaded his nostrils. Her new personality took hold for a moment, her caring personality giving way to her more egotistical one. "I honestly think you're intimidated by my beauty and by my intelligence..."

Alex had to admit that he could never picture the two of them together the way they were now. She was way out of his league. "You may be right..."

The chart flashed a vibrant green color as the number 79.9% changed to 80% and then 80.1%... and flashed red again...

"Oh no... I'm afraid you went too far with your changes Amber dear... We're going to have to take something away to even the number out... and I will remind you, what I have changed cannot be undone..."

Amber's brow furrowed. She had no idea what she could take away... What all had changed?? She couldn't remember everything that had...

Another momentary blip of her old life flashed before her eyes as if the old her was hanging on. All the fun she had had with her beloved Alex, how cute they were together. But all of that was gone now... swept away... The only way someone like her and someone like him would work now was if... and an idea suddenly popped into her mind.

"I have an idea Mr. Quill..." She leaned over and whispered something so ludicrous into his ear that his eyes nearly popped from his head.

Mr. Quill was legitimately shocked at her choice. "Ummm are you really sure that is what you want Amber? The changes will most certainly effect your reality..."

"JUST DO IT!" Amber ordered with intensity burning in her eyes like blue fire.

"As you wish..." The Goblin smiled and snapped his fingers.

Alex had a worried look on his face. "Wait... what are you doing Amber??"

She placed her right hand upon his cheek, stroking it with her thumb and kissing him gently on the lips, looking lovingly into his eyes. "I'm saving us my love... the only way I know how and I'm just hoping this has the desired effect... just watch the screen and you'll understand..."

***REALITY ALTERATION INCOMING***

He did as he was told, and peered up at the screen.

Amber's eyes slowly shut and she began gently shivering.

Amber Parker
Weight: 138 pounds
Breast size: 32DD
Interests: beauty pageants, makeup, manicures, pedicures, healthy food, volleyball, swimming, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, hiking, camping, partying, exercise, cuddling, sex...

He noticed the "Intelligence Quotient" section highlighted in vibrant green.

Extremely High (135)

***REDUCING DOWN TIL FEMALE ATTRACTIVE PERCENTILE REACHES 80 PERCENT***

Alex quickly deduced what Amber had requested from Mr. Quill...

***IQ DROP***

Extremely High (135)----》Above Average (125)

Alex's eyes kept shifting between the updates, her attractive percentile and Amber herself, not knowing what to do but to sit idly by.

***IQ DROP***

Above Average (125)----》 Average (115)

Alex kept hoping to see her attractive percentile drop to the required eighty percent, but it still remained at 80.1%.

***IQ DROP***

Average (115)----》 Average (105)

"Mr. Quill!! Is there anything you can do to stop this?!? I don't want her to give up her bright future just for us to possibly stay together..."

Mr. Quill shook his head. "I'm afraid not, once an alteration of this magnitude has been set in motion, it cannot be stopped until the attractive percentile reaches the eighty percent mark..."

Alex looked on at his love who was slowly beginning to moan as her I.Q. continued to plummet.

***IQ DROP***

Average (105)----》 Below Average (95)

***IQ DROP***

Below Average (95)----》 Below Average (85)

Amber began to giggle with her eyes still closed.

"THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!" Alex cried out.

***IQ DROP***

Below Average (85)----》 Below Average (78)

and it stopped...

The incessant beeping began as the goal of eighty percent flashed a number of times highlighted in a bright green.

"Oh my god... what have I done?!" Alex sobbed into his hands.

Mr. Quill patted him on the back. She did this for you my dear boy... I'm only hoping her plan works the way she was thinking it would..."

"Well, like haay babe..." She greeted him in a very bubbly manner.

He was terrified at how much her intelligence had dropped, but found a small sense of comfort from the fact that she called him "babe".

***FURTHER ALTERATION INCOMING***

Amber's makeup turned to brighter shades of glittery pink. Her attire likewise shifted, the black tank top that she currently wore lightening til it was a matching shade of pink. Her neckline plummeted til her areolas were practically visible, with her concave pierced abdomen completely on display. Her short shorts likewise followed suit, turning pink, becoming tighter and more scandalous. The expensive diamond earrings morphed into large golden hoops. The final change coming in the form of her long french tipped nails becoming a shade of pink, a small but elegant band of white gold with small diamonds forming upon her left ring finger.

"W-we're engaged??" Alex questioned.

"Like, I'm so happy that you're here to keep me company... I ain't feeling too good tonight..."

He was about to ask why until he noticed that her concave midsection had begun to balloon outwards, retaining a firm tone, her breasts increasing in size as blue veins had begun to spread across their peach colored surface.

"You're pregnant??" Alex questioned.

A warm smile spread across her face. "Mhmm... I think I'm like seven months along??"

He heard the faint but familiar magical jingle as massive changes began occurring around her room. Her bedspread changed from white to a bright pink in color with the pillows upon her bed multiplying.

Her trophies for all of the different sports started disappearing one by one as they were replaced with Barbie dolls, fashion magazines and stuffed animals. The only trophies being left behind were from her beauty pageants and even they became smaller as she barely placed high enough to recieve ones in the first place due to her continuously falling short in the interview part of the contests.

Her photo wall shifted and grew as a multitude of photos of her and Alex materialized upon the wall spanning at least a decade long. Photos of them at the arcade with Amber standing behind him as he played DigDug! More photos appeared of them standing before multiple movie theaters for first showings of superhero movies, both of them decked out in detailed outfits to match the film that they were attending with Amber's costumes obviously being quite tawdry. Other photos in front of movie theaters joined those of them attending sickeningly sweet chick flicks with Amber turned sideways kissing Alex's cheek.

Alex couldn't help but smile at the realization that they were indeed a couple once again. It was incredibly hard to believe that things had worked out even if it wasn't anything he could've ever imagined.

Can you like, help me with this worksheet? I need to pass this class so I can like, get my G.E.D. I'll totally suck you off after to say thank you."

Alex blinked a few times as if coming out of a daydream and smiled as he kissed his fiancé. "Absolutely!"

Mr. Quill had become invisible smiling at the outcome. "Well... I guess my work here is done. God speed you two. God speed." And with that, he vanished along with any memory of him ever being there.

***EPILOGUE***

***A Month later***

Alex and Amber were relaxing in their small apartment in L.A. They had traveled by way of a three thousand mile road trip to California, stopping at any landmarks and beautiful views along the way with Alex being the designated driver since Amber had attempted and failed to pass her driving test three times over. She repeatedly thanked him by giving him head numerous times over.

They had grown up together starting out as close friends and swiftly becoming an item as they entered the eighth grade. Amber's parents were more than happy to support them as Alex always looked out for the incredibly beautiful yet mentally slow Amber. He helped her do her school work yet she never seemed to be able to get a grip on her studies so she eventually flunked out in her Junior year of high school and with Alex's help, got her G.E.D.

Both Alex's and Amber's parents had even been overly supportive when they had their "accident" eight months ago. Alex had even proposed to her before they found out that they were expecting.

Alex continued to pursue his love of architecture at UCLA while Amber attended a community college nearby for fashion and was actually at the top of the class.

Their nights after school consisted of Alex cooking for the two of them usually in the form of easy to prepare meals that were heavily fattening yet nutritious for the impending birth of their first child. It was already having quite a significant effect on the redheaded beauties waistline as she was always hungry and willing to eat almost anything. She was already swiftly approaching one hundred and ninety pounds and couldn't be happier. Their sex life only seemed to pick up momentum as time passed.

They would typically finish the night with Alex playing some video games while Amber happily pleasured him in a multitude of ways.

As Amber had just finished pleasuring him with her mouth, Alex kissed her. "Do you want to try playing this game? I can teach you how to play.

Amber's face scrunched up in a cute kind of pout. "Sure! But like, I doubt I'll even come close to beating your score..."

"Especially if I do this while you play..." Alex winked as he kneeled down in between Amber's thighs, lowering his head towards her awaiting slit.

"You're like, so kinky babe! I love it! But yeah, I like think I won't even come close to your score then!"

Alex smirked. "All it takes is practice my love. Practice makes perfect!"

--THE END--
audipwr87

Re: The Adjuster 2 - Love Reimagined (MULT. TF'S, BEAUTIFICA

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:47 pm

This was a fun read. Thank you for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby catfish » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:25 pm

Hot... and wholesome. Very nice.
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby SithChangeLord » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:51 pm

Totally opposite of the original and still such a great transformation! I guess it worked out for them in the end. Thanks for another great story.
SithChangeLord

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Thank you Junketh71, catfish and SithChangeLord for the wondeful comments! And I am seriously looking forward to the next chapter of your newest story!
audipwr87

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:19 am

Great story! I enjoyed both this and the original. I am glad they got stay together, it would've been so sad if they didn't. I am curious what were Amber's final stats by the end.
ssj3gohan007

Postby Awokenchange » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:28 am

One of my favorite stories of all time, I always come back to it.
Awokenchange

Return to audipwr87