Working Girl [humiliation, wg, uglification, dg]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Working Girl [humiliation, wg, uglification, dg]

Postby david515 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:18 am

Something tells me Amber ends up immobile
david515

Postby ElGooG » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:10 am

Chapter 27: Her Captor

"Come on, we'll make way more money this way."

Lauren led the large girl down a back alley, entering a side door of one of the local strip clubs. She spoke to a guard inside, and he motioned for them both to come through. They followed another worker down the hallway and entered a plain room where the music from the club suddenly became louder. As Amber looked around, she noticed three round holes in the wall. She could see the club on the other side.

"Right, kneel down at one of those slots."

Amber looked puzzled, carefully kneeling down and peering through the slot. Lauren exited through a side door, and within a few moments a familiar index finger popped out in front of Amber's face.

"Suck my finger!" she said, loudly. Amber did as she asked, and Lauren soon returned.

"Get the idea? Just imagine they're big juicy sausages."

Wait, what?!

Amber soon realised what she meant. "You didn't say I'd be sucking anyone off!"

Lauren pouted. "Well from what I hear, you used to be quite the talented little whore with your tongue." Amber rolled her eyes, knowing she was correct.

"Come on, wanna see the other side?" The pair exited the side door and went club-side. Amber looked at the holes in the wall. They were positioned on animated images of stunning supermodels, the holes directly over their mouths. Lauren leaned in and whispered.

"So these guys will have no idea that a fat whore like you is the one licking their shafts...." Amber grew excited at the thought.

"Just as well really... I'm sure they'd go limp dicked the moment they saw this ugly mess of a body." She blushed, and Lauren led her back to the other side of the wall.

"Oh, I told the boss about your little... masturbating habit. He's fine with it, as long as you do a good job." Amber nodded, still red in the face.

-----

A few days later, Amber started her new career. As her first suitor passed $20 through the slot, she pursed her lips and started eagerly sucking. She hadn't lost her technique from when she used to work with Bev, surprisingly. As the first man came and she swallowed the load, she slumped down, the weight on her knees becoming difficult to bear.

God... is this my life now? I'm still a fucking slut, just a fat one now...

It was one of the few moments she had to be alone with her thoughts, and the realization of the last few months was starting to sink in. She looked down at herself, eyeing up the rolls and her soft belly sloping off to one side as she leaned against the wall.

What have I done to myself...

Amber started to tear up, when she felt another $20 bill drop onto her chest. She hopped up, wiping away tears and assuming the position, finishing the next guy in record time. As she welled up once more, she put her head into her hands, whilst a soft, long fart escaped her rear.

Oh god.. I really am fucking disgusting!

At that moment, she was joined by two other girls - strippers from the club. As they entered, the smell of Amber's flatulence hit them like a wave of heat.

"Oh, my, god, that's fucking rancid. What a fucking pig." Amber blushed as the girls snarled, taking their own positions on each hole.

As the night carried on, Amber received more and more bills through her slot, whilst it was clear the other two, were getting less. Word had spread of her talented cock-sucking ability, and she soon had a queue of men lined up outside. As one of the bosses entered the back room, he looked down at Amber, slurping away as the other two did their best to look busy.

"C'mon girls, if a fat fuck like that can do a good job so can you. Get to it." Amber blushed at the words from the large man, as she continued to please the men outside. The long shift came to an end, and Lauren arrived to pick her up from the club. As she walked into the room, she was counting many bills in her hand.

"Holy shit, you must've sucked, like, a hundred guys to get this much! I bet that big belly is full to burst with cum!" she laughed, as Amber heaved herself up, head hanging low.

"C'mon mopey, at least you're good for something." Lauren smacked her ass, and the pair left to head home.

-----

Amber continued working at the club full-time whilst Lauren reaped the rewards. Almost every night her belly was filled with the seed of unknown men, as it was becoming somewhat of a tourist attraction for those with lewd tastes. As she was bringing almost $500 in commission every night, Lauren was keen to get her there as much as possible, encouraging her to do extra hours and special events.

The girl was becoming exhausted. She'd work all night and barely sleep in the day. Lauren was working her ragged. Her relationship with the girl has completely changed, as any care or admiration faded, replaced with sheer dominance and slavery. Amber increasingly wondered if this was Toni's warning - Lauren had become obsessed with whoring her out, they hadn't spent any alone time in months. Lauren didn't seem to want her body anymore, but seemed to get off more by watching others abuse it.

Months and months passed, and things got worse. Lauren had upped the ante and started selling photos and videos of Amber online - it turned out there was a market for watching humiliated fat girls forced to eat horrible concoctions. Amber didn't care. She ate anything Lauren gave her by now - she was completely broken, and it showed. As her online presence grew, so did the interest from nearby men. Lauren ran a taxi service, delivering Amber to paying customers who would have their way with her, netting a tidy profit in the process.

Amber's depression grew along with her weight. The months flew by, and it was just over a year since she started working at the club, when she finally cracked. She was masturbating at home - the only way she achieved orgasm, and had noticed it was becoming increasingly difficult to reach her nether regions. As she struggled to push her flesh out of the way, she became increasingly frustrated to the point she was crying. She gave up, realizing she'd finally become too large to fuck herself, and sobbed uncontrollably. Lauren returned home to find her inconsolable, unable to force the large girl out of bed.

She rung the doctor.
ElGooG

Postby ElGooG » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:26 am

Chapter 28: Change of Heart

Amber awoke groggily in a hospital bed. She'd been moved there from their home after becoming delirious - the doctors had put her on fluids and kept her under observation. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she looked around, noticing several other patients in the ward. A nurse from the other side of the room noticed her stirring, and walked over, checking her chart.

"Morning.... Toni, is it?" Amber looked up, querying what she'd just heard. "H-huh.. I'm not Toni...?"

"Oh, you must still be a bit delirious still, I'll let the doctor know you're awake." she walked off, leaving Amber to stare around the room. As her head turned, she found a pudding cup on the side with a plastic spoon. She eagerly reached over to it, and began to slurp down the small pot of food. As she polished that off, the doctor arrived.

"How are you feeling Toni? You were suffering from severe dehydration and a water infection too, I'm sure the pain was making you very unhappy."

Amber definitely heard the name "Toni" this time, as she started to feel more awake. She didn't correct the man.

"Good news is we've given you some medicine and things should clear up, and plenty of fluids so you'll feel better."

Amber did notice she felt very awake. Far more than she had done for a really, really long time. Her head felt clear for the first time in many months.

"Well done on losing weight by the way, down from four-ten to just over three-hundred is pretty good." Amber was confused by the statement.

Did he just say I... lost... weight?

She looked down, noticing her body was still as huge as ever, when suddenly it hit her - he was talking about the 'real' Toni. She knew this had to have been some sort of insurance scam. She played along.

The doctor left shortly after, leaving Amber alone with her thoughts. She couldn't remember very much, but enough to know she was scared of going back to Lauren. She didn't miss her, she feared her.

Three-hundred...

Amber was shocked by the weigh-in result, she knew she was big, but that really sunk in. A moment later, she heard a familiar voice.

"Well, shit me... she really had fucked you up, hasn't she?

As she turned, the large, memorable figure of the real Toni approached the side of the bed. She hadn't changed. No bigger, no smaller, just the same woman.

"T-Toni! What are you doing here?!" Amber asked, shocked to see her former fat lover. Toni reached for a pudding cup off the trolley, throwing the lid on the floor and having a few bites.

"Well, my health insurers called to check some details, and I figured then that something was up. Found myself checked into this ward, funnily enough, but gee, look at you. You're almost as big as me now."

She munched on more pudding as Amber started to well up. "Toni... you have to help me... she's fucking killing me!" Toni shrugged and responded.

"Maybe you should just hire a prostitute to distract her?" Amber scowled at the response. "Really? That's why you hooked up with me in the first place?!"

Toni chuckled. "Well, no, actually I just wanted some skinny fuck toy, but I didn't count on you being so pathetically addicted to me, or any attention for that matter."

The words hurt, but there was truth behind them. Amber knew she'd been addicted to Toni in the past, and had got herself addicted to Lauren in the process. Not to mention food.

"I need help!" Amber exclaimed. Toni shook her head. "It's too late, she's already broken you." She tossed the pot on the floor and turned away.

"See ya Amber, nice knowing you." Amber cried as the woman left the room, reaching for a pack of biscuits on the side table and munching away her sadness.

-----

Life with Lauren never became any easier. Weeks turned into months, and months into years, as Amber continued her descent into a life comprising of eating and sex slavery. As her size grew and her personal hygiene fell, the interest from local men started to disappear, until only the most depraved and extreme fat fetishists were interested. She struggled with the weight, as every day tasks became much more difficult. Although not far off the size of Toni, she was finding it much more difficult than her old lover had ever let on.

As Amber grew over four-hundred pounds, Lauren made sure to make things as difficult as possible for her. She would take great joy in teasing Amber about her new weight, and how much of a 'blob' she was becoming. Knowing full well that she couldn't pleasure herself, Lauren revelled in getting her so worked up that she was almost in tears, only occasionally offering her release. It was not uncommon to catch Amber crying, whether that be because she'd caught glimpse of herself in the mirror, or was just incredibly hungry.

Lauren also began hiring prostitutes to entertain Amber, but also herself. Whilst many of them turned down the job instantly upon laying eyes on the lardy girl in front of her, some of them managed to endure the sight long enough to strip down, but barely any could stand to be near the smelly mess long enough. One girl tried to lift her stomach enough to use a dildo, but immediately vomited upon feeling the stench rise from her unwashed vagina. As each girl left the room, Lauren would enter, teasing Amber about how she'd become 'unfuckable'. The mere mention of the word would get Amber wet.

-----

Amber stepped off the heavy duty scale.

"Four hundred and fifty one pounds." The scale read out the numbers aloud. Lauren gasped.

"Oh my god, you finally did it!" Amber sighed, she was exhaused by Lauren's games.

"You reached four-fifty! Aww, I wish you hadn't got there so fast, I'm gonna miss you!"

Amber squinted her eyes and tried to focus. "W-What do you mean?"

Lauren stood in front of her, and held her sides. "Don't you remember? I said you could stay here 'til you're four-fifty and not one pound more! So it looks like you've overstayed your welcome."

Lauren shuffled off into her bedroom, revealing a dusty cardboard box. She opened it up, handing Amber a small purse, an iPhone and a set of keys.

"It's been fun. See ya!" She kissed Amber on the cheek and went to sit in the living room. Amber stood there, staring at the key in front of her. It took some doing, but eventually she remembered it was for her old apartment.

She walked over to Lauren, who was watching TV. "Lauren... I don't.... I don't understand..."

"We're done honey, now bye bye!" Amber paused, fiddling with the key in her hand.

We're.... done?

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't remember agreeing to any terms, yet, Lauren seemed so nonchalant about it.

Does she really not want me anymore?

"You still here? Gooooooooooo!" Lauren moaned. Amber looked dumbstruck. She grasped the keys and the phone and waddled toward the front door, looking back at Lauren. She hadn't turned her head from the TV.

Amber opened the door, eyes wincing at the piercing sunshine, before stepping outside, pausing to see if Lauren was getting up. She wasn't. She slowly shut the door behind her, and stood on the driveway, looking down at her feet.

"Now what?"
ElGooG

Postby ElGooG » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:21 am

Chapter 29: Back to Reality

Amber stood at the end of the driveway, looking up and down the street. The weather outside was sunny. Not too hot, but for the four-hundred and fifty pound lady who hadn't been outside in months, it was definitely warm enough. The phone she'd been handed was her old iPhone, which had no charge, unsurprisingly. She wasn't sure when it was last turned on, or if it would even work at all.

How long has it been?

Amber had no concept of how long she'd been with Lauren. She remembered the seasons changing, but that was about it. She never had any reason to keep track of days, or weeks, or months. Lauren did always remember her birthday, however. It was one of the few times she did something genuinely caring for the girl. Amber counted back the number of supersized birthday cakes she remembered, settling on the startling number of six.

Has it really been six years?

She felt like she'd just served a prison term, except it was a very fattening one. That was by far the most significant change to her, although there were a few other reminders. She peered at her forearm. A badly-drawn, stretched tattoo of Tinkerbell was staring back at her. Lauren had persuaded her to get it, although she couldn't remember the particular reason why.

As she peered up and down the street, she struggled to get her bearings. Whilst her phone was out of battery, there was no chance to use any GPS or an Uber. She didn't even know if Uber was still a real thing, anymore. She half expected flying cars to start coming down the street. She managed to clobber together some form of mental map, ascertaining that there was a bus stop a short walk toward town. She turned right and headed in that direction, taking a heavy first step, carrying her momentum into a swift waddle.

-----

Thirty minutes later, Amber was dripping in sweat as she reached the bench. She collapsed down onto it, huffing and puffing, wiping her brow with her forearm. Whilst it was once a relatively short walk, having large lumpy thighs rubbing together the whole way slowed it down considerably. Luckily the suburban area had no other waiting passengers.

Amber spotted a bus arriving around five minutes later. She stuck out her meaty forearm and the bus pulled over. The driver lowered the suspension on one side, anticipating Amber's difficulty to get onboard. She entered the doorway, asking the driver if it stopped anywhere near her old apartment. The driver nodded, and agreed to let Amber on without any fare when he saw the tears in her eyes. She squeezed down the aisle, quickly discovering she was far too large to fit in any of the bench seats. A young man moved aside and allowed her use of the disabled seat, which she was thankful for, but also heavily embarrassed by.

Amber hadn't been out in public for so long, and she'd forgotten how mean teenagers could be. She heard a small group from the back laughing between them, her ears pricking up when she heard several fat jokes clearly directed at her. Amber bit her lip as she tried to calm herself down, she couldn't ever shake the thrill she received from public humiliation.

As the bus pulled up near her old apartment, Amber squeezed out of the door desperately, unsure if she was going to cum or cry. She hobbled a short distance to her apartment block, inserting the key into the main door and opening it up.

So far... so good...

She peered up at the steep stairs before her. It was only one flight, but Amber remembered darting up these like it was no trouble. She raised a heavy calf onto the first step, swaying her entire body to push up the second. As she stumbled up the steps, she could feel her body swaying side to side, like a soft, heavy pendulum.

Reaching the top of the stairs after a minute or so, she walked toward her old front door. It looked unchanged. At this point, Amber realized she had no idea what would be behind the door. All of her rational thinking seemed to return in an instant.

Shit... was I even paying the mortgage this whole time? And bills?

Amber had plenty of money in her account when she started her journey. Many hundreds of thousands of dollars from whoring herself out under Bev's regime. She wasn't sure how long that would've lasted without any income, however. She placed the key into the lock, and was pleasantly surprised when it turned with minimal effort. The door was a little stiff, but Amber's weight caused it to swing open easily enough. As she looked into the hallway, her old life came flooding back to her.

Everything was completely undisturbed. A thick layer of dust covered most of the apartment, but underneath it all was the same. Amber was gobsmacked.

I can't believe... it's still here...

The lights were still working, too. She was glad that she'd spent extra for the long-life LEDs. She walked slowly into the centre of the apartment, her heavy footsteps causing the flooring to creak in the dusty silence. She started to sob quietly, raising her chubby hands to her face as she inspected the apartment. She was overcome with emotion, the gravity of her situation finally sinking in.

Remembering her phone, she found a charger still plugged into the wall. Inserting the cable, the iPhone showed it was charging - although it would take a short while before it powered on. In the meantime, Amber walked around the rest of the kitchen, suddenly remembering about her hunger. She opened the fridge, bracing herself for the smell of food well past it's sell-by date. Much to her surprise, the appliance was sparkling clean, and empty. She remembered something about having a cleaner, and assumed they must have thrown the food out as the weeks went on with no sign of the owner.

She ventured into the bedroom, taking more of her old life in. At this point she was glad that she opted for the queen-size bed, despite her previously slender frame. Sliding the wardrobe doors, she reached in and picked up a small outfit from the rail. Walking over toward a full length mirror, Amber held the outfit up, draping it over her chest and stomach.

The view was comical. The tiny piece of fabric looked more like a washcloth on the large girl. As she turned to the side, it became clear that her upper arm fat was almost as thick as her waist once was.

Was I really that small?

Dropping the dress, Amber lifted her top, showing off her large stomach. She reached into her panties, lifting out one side of the malleable sack of flesh, followed by the other. Her sagging stomach had expanded and formed two clearly defined rolls, which continued around her sides. As she followed them with her fingers, she turned to her side, observing just how far out she protruded. Her upper arms were enormously fluffy, causing her elbows to disappear completely. Her forearms met her chubby hands, creating a noticeable crease around her wrists.

Doing her best to view her backside, Amber could see how large it had become. Whilst incredibly wide, her ass showed little definition. She slipped out of her trousers, observing her body down below. Her calves were bulbous, starting to overflow around her ankles, whilst her thighs were lumpy and soft. She'd heard the term 'cottage cheese thighs' before, but realised now what it meant. She sighed, sitting on the end of the bed and hearing it groan in protest.

Her side and back rolls were emphasized in her seated position. She counted no less than five individual flabby layers running up under her arms and around to her back as she stared back at the obese reflection. Looking in closer, she observed the effect it had on her face. Amber's neck had completely vanished, replaced by a single ring of hanging flesh. No matter how high she raised her head, it never peeled completely off her upper chest. Her eyes were sunken into her swollen face, lips slightly puckered from the pressure of her chubby cheeks. She even noticed her fat head appeared to be slowly consuming her ears, pulling them back.

Over the years of being with Lauren, her hair had grown and returned to it's original blonde color, although it was incredibly greasy at this point. As she aged, her acne naturally calmed down, leaving her with a fairly average amount of pimples, considering her diet and lack of hygiene. Amber didn't feel upset - she'd accepted that she was this monstrosity now, but being back in her apartment had really put things into perspective.

-----

Amber's phone finally whirred into life after twenty minutes of charging. She started to receive countless notifications, as the poor device caught up with several years of information. She took the phone with her to the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet and watching the notifications pile in. She grunted and groaned as she emptied her bowels, causing a wild stench in the bathroom as she did so. Years of eating almost nothing but greasy food had wrecked havoc on her insides - Amber was still unsure if this was irreversible.

When Amber finally stopped straining, she began to scroll through notifications, trying to piece her life together.

One of the first thing she checked were her accounts. After finally guessing her passwords, she found that they still had a reasonable amount of money within them, and she could see that regular charges were being made from the utility companies and the bank.

At least I've been paying bills...

She opened Whatsapp, which had over a hundred individual notifications. Whilst communication with the girl appeared to have dropped off from most many years ago, her most recent message was from only a few months ago. It was from Mindy.

"Hey girl... it's Mindy. I hope you're still alive, somewhere. I know you'll probably never get this, but on the off chance you do, call me. Or anything, just let me know you're OK? And I'd still love you to be at the wedding. I don't care about the past, I just want my bestie back. xxx"

Mindy...

Amber welled up at the message, remembering how she'd always been there for her, right when this all began. She clicked the Whatsapp Call button, holding it up to her ear, still sobbing. It only rung a few times, before Mindy picked up.

"AMBER?! IS THAT YOU?!" Mindy's familiar voice shouted down the line.

Amber couldn't get any words out, she just cried uncontrollably into the phone.

"Amber! Tell me where you are! Is it really you?!"

Amber just about managed a few words between sobs.

"Yeah Mindy... it's me. I'm sorry.... for everything."
ElGooG

Postby MonkeyTennis » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:48 pm

I can't wait to see how Mindy reacts to her bff's new form.
MonkeyTennis

Postby Timexchange » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:14 am

Amazing. Always looking forward to the next update.
Timexchange

Postby Tommmy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:30 pm

I LOVE this story!!! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for posting these great chapters!
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:49 am

Can you give us an idea when you will be continuing it? I can’t wait to see how much bigger she gets
this is such a great story !!
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby j3golem » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Hopefully there's just a little more to this story!
j3golem

Postby Tommmy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:20 am

I hope there is much more to come
Tommmy
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories