Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby Jjjandj » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:35 am

I’m also really concerned about Andy and what “he” may look like the next time we see “him.”

:x :cry:
Jjjandj

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:49 am

What a cliffhanger! The fact that the wine glass remained has me thinking that we have not seen the last of that bar. I eagerly await the next installment!
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby laristopa » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Round Sixty One:

Maddi appeared in a waiting room.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -QPtwZRX/A

The rows of puffy, leather seats were sparsely dotted with waiting people. An older Asian couple sat in the corner quietly. They watched a young black child playing on the floor with some sort of wooden puzzle. The boys middle aged father sat in a nearby chair and half-heartedly flipped through a magazine. On the opposite side of the room, a young black woman near the window had her face buried in a women's fashion magazine. Finally, a few chairs from the woman, was a middle aged white man with his head resting against the wall and his arm in a cast. The room was chilly and a small television in the corner droned quietly.

A few people glanced up at Maddi who was holding a long stem wine glass. She marveled at the item which had been brought here from another round. She decided to place it on the nearby table. The item itself wasn't useful to her, but the idea of it was. Though none of the people staring at her said anything, they were probably wondering why Maddi would bring a wine glass to what looked to be a hospital.

After dropping the glass with a reassuring *clank*, Maddi looked down at herself. Her wide hips and fat thighs were tightly contained in a pair of high-waisted 'mom' jeans. Her heavy breasts pressed into a tiny white tank top. Her dark hair rested over her shoulder and on her feet were brown wedge boots. On Maddi's wrists were a few shiny bracelets and her fingers had various rings. Her face was heavily made-up and her long, painted fingernails were on display. The cold temperature caused her nipples to poke out of the white top.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -XCHLvS2/A

Maddi wet her painted lips and glanced around once more. Nobody appeared to be batting any eyes so she found a nearby chair and plopped herself down. She needed to shimmy her ass and hips to successfully squeeze between the arm rests. She crossed her legs and curled an errant strands of long hair behind her pierced ears. Maddi perused the nearby selection of magazines. Men's Health, GQ, Forbes...none of them piqued her interest until she found a issue of Good Housekeeping. She opened to an article about designing a 'dream laundry room'. Her reading skills had slowed significantly but the article was easy enough to digest and kept her intrigued. Maddi smiled while taking a second for reflection: she was the epitome of Good Housekeeping's target demographic. She felt like she was being pandered to as she flipped through the pages jumping from cooking to organizing to crafts to child care.

A nearby door gently opened and a young blond woman in blue scrubs stepped into the waiting room holding a clipboard. Each seated party raised their gazes hopefully.

The woman glanced down at a paper before announcing to the room, "Mona Johnson's immediate family is welcome to come back for delivery."

Maddi felt a flutter in her chest as she carefully laid her magazine down. Did the baby still contain half of Maddi's genes? Where did Andy fit into all this as the child's original mother? As she swayed across the floor, thoughts and worry's swirled in Maddi's head.

The blonde nurse smiled at Maddi as she asked, "Hello, ladies. How are you two related to Mrs. Johnson?"

Maddi turned her head to see the young black woman from the corner. With her face no longer hidden behind a magazine, Maddi recognized the masculine and general facial structure of Toni. Toni returned the gaze as they examined one another. Maddi was taken completely aback by Toni's drastic changes. It had only been a handful of rounds since Anthony's hyper masculinity had begun to drain, but the woman in front of Maddi looked so incredibly far removed from the muscle-bound monster that had pounded her pussy a number of times. Toni had long black hair that fell to her ass which was accentuated by black jeans that were particularly tight in the crotch area, seeming to highlight the absence of a bulge. She had a tiny white crop top showing her narrow, toned midsection. Even her B-cup breasts looked like they had grown. Maddi could see a significant change in not only her physical appearance but her demeanor as well. She stood with a shy, nervous stance on her tall plastic heels. The only thing that still remained recognizable was her face which had even begun giving way to femininity.

As she looked Toni up and down Maddi noticed their outfits were very similar- except for the fact that Maddi looked like she had on the 'mommified' version.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -XXGZrSW/A

With their notable hesitation, the nurse asked once again with her smile fading, "Do you...know Mrs. Johnson?"

Maddi sighed and put her hands on her meaty hips. She understood how insane what she was about to say sounded...but, she resigned herself to the truth.

Her high-pitched, womanly voice stated slowly and awkwardly, "So...this is going to sound hard to believe but- I'm actually the biological father of the child and this is Mona's husband."

Maddi watched the nurse's eyebrows rise as she examined Maddi and Toni up and down. Her evaluating eyes stopped at the obvious cameltoe in both women's tight jeans which betrayed Maddi's words.

The nurse grew a toothy grin and giggled, "That's hilarious! You had me going for a second there! My brain was like 'uh'! But seriously, are you laides immediate family members? Do you happen to know where the father is?"

Maddi put on her most serious face before pointing towards herself with long, painted nails and a limp wrist, "I know it's hard to believe sweetie but I'm the father," She then turned her hand to point at Toni, "And this is Mr. Johnson."

The nurse's jovial demeanor shifted to annoyance along with her voice, "Listen, I'm all for jokes and fun but it's time to get serious. If neither of you have a familial relationship to Mrs. Johnson then I'd like you to please sit back down and wait."

Toni nervously played with a masculine wedding ring on her left hand and kept her gaze down. When she finally spoke, her deep, masculine voice was still present. However, it sounded like she was actively trying to raise it higher.

Toni's voice gave the Nurse pause with its low timbre and wide projection, "Maddi's right...I know it seems impossible but it's the truth."

The nurse exhaled an annoyed sigh as she fished into her pocket. She procured a small handheld device with a screen and pointed it toward Maddi's belly. Maddi was concerned something was going to shoot out of the device or light her on fire or explode or...something! But, she ultimately froze and waited. Surely the nurse wouldn't compromise the hospital like that. The nurse pressed a button and slowly lowered the device before stopping around Maddi's knee area. She then reached over and snatched Maddi's hand, quick as lightening. Before she could react, Maddi felt a small prick on her finger. The nurse then released her hand.

The nurse stared down at the screen with impatience for a few seconds. She looked like she was officially 'over this shit'. The machine beeped and she turned the screen towards Maddi and Toni. It was an x-ray.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VstWZTb/A

The nurse pointed to various parts of Maddi's x-ray as she smugly instructed, "Here's the area your womb is and...there is where your ovaries are. And, of course, this is your vagina. It looks like your hip bones were broken here and...here. That would have been during childbirth I presume."

After another ding the nurse poked at the screen. A long list of blood analysis results piled up. She hit one line in particular and it expanded.
CHROMOSOME CONFIG: XX

The nurse slid the device back into her pocket and shook her head, "Now, unless you're the first human with a womb, ovaries, a vagina and XX chromosomes to ever sire a child...I suggest you tell me your real relationship to the patient and tell me who the real father is because it is a biological certainty that it isn't you. I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of x-rays as a resident and you have textbook female anatomy."

Maddi's shoulders drooped as she capitulated and her breasts began to slowly lactate as if confirming the doctors analysis, "My son Andy he-"

The doctor interrupted and scribbled on the clipboard, "Okay, so your son Andy is the father. Was that so hard, grandma? Thank you for finally telling me and congratulations!"

Maddi responded quickly, "N-no, hun Andy isn't the father. He was the baby's original mother and-"

The doctor was clearly fed up with Maddi's explanations and interrupted with an angry shout, "I don't need to hear some crap about your son being the biological mother! I need to get things straight! You are the grandmother of this child correct?"

She stared down at Maddi with an intimidating glare. Maddi meekly responded, trying to give the doctor whatever she wanted, "Y-yes."

The doctor continued to shout, "Which makes Mona your daughter, correct?"

She stared at the floor, "C-correct."

Maddi gasped as the wind was suddenly knocked out of her. She clutched at her belly as age crept into her body. She felt 'looser' overall but, particularly, the fat on her arms was turning quickly to Jell-O. Her mild facial wrinkles deepened and the angle of her facial features sharpened. Her hair felt more brittle and her fingers more gnarled. The c-section scar on her belly darkened and her hips shifted as her body reacted to yet another prior pregnancy. A deep, constantly throbbing pain formed in her hips. It was manageable but undeniably present.

She turned her attention to the dark-skinned Toni, "How about you, miss? Now don't give me that husband crap! Are you her half-sister or something? Is the woman here your mother too?"

Toni shook her head before speaking in a deep voice, "No I'm- I'm her uh...wife?"

The doctor scoffed, "I seriously doubt that as she's been crying out for her husband all morning." She pointed at Toni's cameltoe, "Don't make me have to scan your vagina too, miss. If you aren't related you can wait here."

Toni crossed her hands between her legs defensively and glanced over to Maddi with contemplating eyes.

Maddi shook her head with wide eyes as she warned, "No, T-Toni- don't-"

"Yes, Maddi is my mother too." She muttered.

Maddi gasped as her body reacted to Toni's words and took on the consequences of another pregnancy and birth. The deep seated stretch marks on her belly grew longer and deeper while her vagina loosened and became a few centimeters wider. Her squishy belly pushed wider and began fusing with her pubic area, forming a loose little fupa. Her meaty nipples pressed into her shirt where obvious wet circles had formed.

Maddi's brain was flooded with new memories and images. She didn't bother trying to fight them anymore. She blinked a few times and turned towards her daughter who eyed her warily.

With a heavy sigh, Maddi thought about her ever-expanding family and recounted her children. Bree was the youngest, followed by Danielle, then her son Andy, then Toni and finally her oldest was Mona. She was the mother of five children and soon to be the grandmother of one!

With her assumptions confirmed, the smug doctor ushered Toni and Maddi through the door and led them to the delivery room. Upon entry, their statuses as 'father' and 'husband' were replaced with 'grandma' and 'aunt' via verbal announcement labelling them as such. A small group of doctors and nurses were working diligently but took a few seconds to visually confirm and acknowledge the incoming family. They were swarming around a single hospital bed occupied by a hyperventilating Mona deep within the throes of childbirth.

Toni wasted no time and rushed towards the bed to comfort her...

She stopped in her tracks.

Maddi watched her daughter freeze in the middle of the room.

Comfort her...sister?

Toni clutched her temples as her body began to convulse. She released a low groan and Maddi knew there was an internal struggle raging within her daughter.

Among the chaos surrounding the bed, a piercing howl erupted, "Anthony! Anthony!! Where are you, Anthony!?"

Mona's voice was filled with suffering. She wept between screams for her beloved husband.

Toni shook her head and took a labored, shaky step towards the bed.

"Anthony!" Mona screamed.

Toni took another step and raised her head. Her face was determined. She was nearly there! The battle within her was almost resolved!

"Anth-" Mona started before stopping abruptly.

The door to the hospital room opened quietly.

Toni froze once again, one of her hands returned to her temple.

"Anth-old." Mona sputtered quietly.

Maddi backed towards the wall with fear as Doctor Grungot swept into the room.

Mona's voice was a bit louder but still not quite a scream, "Anthrold."

Toni's shaking returned and she grunted in frustration. The battle had begun anew.

The Doctor took slow, methodical steps towards the bed with a maniacal grin on his face.

"An-an-arold!" Mona shrieked.

Maddi froze against the wall as Toni's grunt turned to a pained moan. Sweat dripped down Toni's body and Maddi could see her shoulders heaving with labored breaths. Doctor Grungot stopped at the conflicted Toni.

Mona paused for a second. When she opened her mouth again, the name that came out in her screams had changed, "H-Harold!"

The Doctor whispered into Toni's ear, "Go stand in the back with your mother, girl. I'll take care of your sister."

Each word from the Doctor struck Toni like a dagger and she winced away from him. She took a step back while her body wracked with convulsions.

Toni listlessly stared forward while muttering, "M-my sis-sister..."

The masculine wedding ring wrapped around Toni's left ring finger began to dissolve.

A dopey smile crossed Toni's face, "I-I'm going to be an aunt..."

"HAROLD!!" Mona screamed.

Doctor Grungot continued towards the bed and the swarm of doctors. Toni joined her mother near the far wall. They couldn't really see much with the activity surrounding their daughter/sister but that was okay, they were just happy to be in the room! The Doctor did wonders at the head of the bed, comforting Mona. She stopped screaming when he was finally next to her.

Toni stared down at her finger which was ring-less. There wasn't so much as an indent or a tan line. Why wouldn't it be ring-less? She hadn't found the right man yet! She grabbed her mother's tiny hand and admired the pretty polish. She hoped to find the right man soon.

Amongst the commotion, Maddi heard Toni's deep voice, "I'm excited to be an aunt."

She wrapped her middle daughter in a hug. Their soft bodies squished together and Maddi whispered, "You'll be a wonderful aunt, honey."

The room began to collapse. As the darkness swallowed her up, Maddi released Toni and heard one of the doctor's proclaim, "It's a girl!"

She heard the baby's cry and her breasts responded by leaking even more.

Grandma Maddi floated in the void.

NAME:
Maddi Ellie Dawes
NICKNAMES:
Kitten, Titty, Betty, Em
HEIGHT:
Just a hair under 5"00. Body shape is best described as "leggy" and "bottom heavy" with the legs and lower body comprising a high percentage of the total height and size.
WEIGHT:
169 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
CHILDREN:
Bree: Age 8
Danielle: Age 16
Toni: Age 19
Andy: Age 21
Mona: Age 24
GRANDCHILDREN:
Rebecca: Age Newborn
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Unusually active mammary glands and heavy periods.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond mid back length. Starting to become slightly brittle.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -LNm84gX/A
VOICE:
High pitched with a noticeable haughtiness.
ADDICTIONS/QUIRKS:
Must wear heavy makeup at all times.
Calls people almost exclusively using pet names.
Can only be kind, friendly and supportive when talking about somebody.
Cannot wear any type of bra.
Cannot tie up or otherwise restrict hair.
Has a natural perfume smell.
Wears lots of rings and feminine accessories on the hands, especially gold and diamonds.
Must wear heels at all times.
Protective of her nails. Keeps them long and fake.
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss and laugh lines. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Slightly crooked, lightly yellowed teeth. Large, soft green eyes with light crows feet. Light, receded brow and thin, rounded jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman. Wearing heavy makeup including foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -mwW9Zqd/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -5b7S5sm/A
GENITALS:
Mature vagina with loose, floppy lips and surrounded by hair.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -rcjrb4t/A
UPPER BODY:
Slightly saggy female arms with virtually no muscle. Smooth and hairless chest and thin, frail shoulders. Upper body strength is below an average woman. Huge, fleshy breasts hanging from chest, around a DD cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are wide, dark and feminine. Unusually active mammary glands. Stomach is bloated with very little muscle underneath. Stomach is also pockmarked with long, deep stretch marks from numerous pregnancies and contains a long, dark, horizontal c-section scar. Upper body is smooth and hairless except for the armpits that have stubbly hairs. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with long acrylic nails, jewelry and painted a gaudy pink.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -g6wF86c/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -NfVZHpF/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -Hkgb7tD/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VDSHhjL/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, fat thunder thighs with very little muscle that constantly rub together. Feet are dainty, smooth and a reformed women's size 5.5. Widely flared, matronly hips indicative of a multi birth mother and protruding, chunky ass. Deep red painted toenails. Asshole is always naturally lubed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FPdBs89/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bx83VGM/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -LhJSRP4/A
OUTFIT:
PIERCINGS / TATTOOS:
Wiry, heart shaped tramp stamp with stars on each side that makes the wearer enjoy anal sex and makes their asshole constantly lubricated. Diamond earring studs in earlobes.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -nsVHt9s/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -cCFJcn4/A
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Heterosexual woman that only considers men for a sexual partner. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big penises and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Loves cunnilingus and anal performed on her by men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humiliation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive that's slow with her decision making, preferring others to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking self confidence. Socialized from birth as a heterosexual woman and extremely girly in nearly every way. Matronly and protective of her children.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with both oral and anal sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure male partners. Very knowledgeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Able to breastfeed a child skillfully. Skilled in makeup application...of herself at least. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems. Experienced mother.
Last edited by laristopa on Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:26 am

Hello readers! Quick warning on this one: There are descriptions of rape and domestic abuse so please read at your own discretion!

Round Sixty Two:

Maddi appeared on a dilapidated sidewalk. Bags of trash and discarded debris were strewn everywhere and graffiti was sprawled across the walls. A fresh floral arrangement was neatly perched adjacent to a broken light pole and a pile of dirty needles. Whoever was in charge of the city clearly didn't have their priorities in order.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -dTkRGjS/A

Maddi looked down at her outfit. She wore a long sleeve pink minidress. It was flowy and silky but undeniably short. Her chubby upper thighs were uncovered while a plunging neckline revealed her heavy, braless chest. On her feet were flashy gold heels. Her brunette hair flowed down her shoulders and thick makeup covered her face.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -md7mSqC/A

There were a few groups of people occupying the street. One such group, consisting of three young black men, turned and stared at Maddi with curious, lustful eyes. Maddi's abundance of exposed skin left her feeling vulnerable beneath their scrutiny and she turned to walk away. She navigated the dilapidated sidewalk, side-stepping a homeless man sleeping next to a pile of broken glass. The men followed behind and Maddi quickly increased her pace.

"Where you goin' girl?" One of them called her.

"Yeah, we jus' wanna talk to you." Another added playfully.

Maddi's heart began pounding. She dodged an overturned shopping cart and broke into a run with her heels clacking along the concrete. Despite her best efforts, the maximum speed she could muster was little more than a light jog for her pursuers.

"Damn, look at that fat fuckin' ass bounce! You got a daddy, bitch?"

She neared the end of the street which narrowed into an alley. Maddi slowed. Her eyes darted around the alley looking for the best way forward. She drew heavy gulps of air and felt sweat beading on the back of her neck. One of the men darted in front of her, blocking her path.

"C'mon, my boys and I wanna get to know you better." He said through a sneer, "How much you chargin' for three at once, ho?"

Maddi stopped and took a fearful step back. Her sweaty body began to tremble. They thought she was a prostitute! She quickly realized her flashy, revealing minidress wasn't giving them much reason to believe otherwise.

"N-no, boys, I'm not- I'm not a whore." Maddi whimpered towards the blocking man in a mature, high pitch.

She took another step back and directly into the arms of a waiting assailant. He tightened them around her chest and Maddi felt her body freeze.

He whispered into her ear with hot, stale breath, "You ain't foolin' anybody, ho'. Stacked white bitch like you comin' in the hood wearin' that?" His hands found her breasts and began to knead them, "Think you givin' us a freebie today."

The young man blocking her path turned his sneer into a frightening grin as he stepped towards her. He rubbed his hands together as if preparing to indulge himself in a delicious meal.

"Ima check under the hood." He stated loudly before muttering, "Ain't 'bout to get fucking burned again..."

He stood directly in front of Maddi and stared down at her, seeming to enjoy the fear in her deep, green eyes. She wanted to push them away, she wanted to run- but her trembling body refused to move. The man squeezing her from behind removed Maddi's tits from her top and started playing with her nipples, though he still held her squarely in place. The man in front nestled his hands between her legs.

His dark eyes broke their stare and found the third man who wasn't participating, "Plug, if you gon' pussy out then go get 'eyes up' at least."

"I don't know, Jig." The third man responded, his voice was younger and less confident than the other two, "S-she might b-belong to somebody important, you know?"

Jig face drooped with disappointment, "She'da fuckin' told us that already if she was." He shook his head and muttered, "Ignorant ass boy."

Jig turned his attention back to Maddi. He used his hands as a wedge to force her legs open. She dropped into a pseudo crouch. The man fondling Maddi from behind bent over to compensate. He didn't miss a beat as his fingers pinched, twisted and pulled at her increasingly hard nipples like a madman. Arousal arced through her body like electricity beneath his touch. She couldn't help it, her body was reacting to the stimulation and rough treatment. Despite petrifying fear, Maddi felt heat rising between her legs.

With a flick of her dress, Jig began inspecting Maddi's equipment.

He grinned, "Looks like a hairy fuckin' pussy to me!" He got a closer look, "A wet hairy fuckin' pussy! You gettin' off on this, ho? Stimmy's fingers feelin' good?"

'Stimmy' chuckled from behind and planted several aggressive kisses on Maddi's neck while pushing her head to the side. He sucked for long periods while his fingers continued their work. It seemed like he was giving her hickeys intentionally.

Jig bent down and put his head between Maddi's legs before sniffing deeply, "Hmm...smells like a fuckin' pussy!"

He stood upright and stared into Maddi's terrified eyes. His hand traced downwards and his finger prodded her labia. It slipped inside and flicked around, bouncing between her moistening walls. Once again, Maddi's body reacted to his touch. She was getting horny with the combination of stimulation to her tits and pussy.

"Feels like a fuckin' pussy." Jig commented while finger fucking the whimpering Maddi.

He slipped his fingers out and raised them to Maddi's lips which drew increasingly ragged breaths and released increasingly uncontrolled moans. Stimmy's sucking continued to leave a trail of dark hickeys along her neck. She looked at Jig's fingers which were soaked in shiny, clear liquid. He raised his eyebrows with the expectation that Maddi would open her mouth. Her bee-stung lips parted and she submissively obeyed his request.

He pushed his fingers into her mouth and Maddi closed her lips. The slick liquid coating Jig's fingers washed along her tongue. A wiry pubic hair tickled Maddi's mouth as the taste of female arousal hit her tastebuds. Jig tugged the inside of Maddi's cheek, jerking her head sideways against Stimmy's pressure. The rough treatment increased her arousal further and Maddi's slit dripped hot, feminine fluid. Jig's second hand, not currently occupying Maddi's mouth, returned between her crouched legs and probed her labia once again.

Stimmy suddenly ripped at Maddi's hair, jolting her head back and causing Jig's fingers to slip from her mouth. Her long silky hair was squeezed between Stimmy's dirty hands and she could feel dirt and grime mixing in.

Jig wiped his wet fingers on Maddi's dress as he asked, "Well?"

Maddi eyes were forced upwards when Stimmy pulled her hair down. Her gaze met Jig who was staring directly down at her in a clear position of power. She would have to swallow her pussy juice and tell him what he wanted to hear.

Maddi coughed around her freshly tugged, throbbing cheek, "T-taste like a f-fuckin' pu-pussy, honey."

"That's right!" Jig nodded, "Now that I know that ya'll is a fuckin' girl with all my senses- I think my dick want a taste too! Get her into the alley."

Stimmy's hand pushed on the back of Maddi's head and forced her towards the alley. Her hair had become a mess and her poor tits were throbbing and bruised. Despite the pain and fear, Maddi's snatch was red hot and she was shaking with arousal. She stumbled forward excitedly. A disgusting, dirty mattress lay behind a graffiti covered dumpster and pushed up against the wall. Jig pulled Maddi along and stopped. Maddi saw numerous questionable stains on the damp mattress and her nose furrowed at the rotten stench of the overflowing dumpster.

Maddi's sexual excitement blinded her to the circumstances of the situation and she wanted nothing more than to spear herself on Jig's cock. She rushed towards him but he stopped Maddi in her tracks. He snapped his fingers and pointed at her dress. Stimmy followed his direction by ripping Maddi's minidress up and off her body, leaving her wearing nothing but high heels. He spiked the dress onto the ground. Maddi gave Jig the sexiest half-lidded stare she could conjure while shaking her pendulous, bruised chest hypnotically. Her femininity was thoroughly vulnerable and ripe for the taking.

Jig kicked off his shoes and removed his jeans quick as a flash. He peeled his underwear down slowly. Maddi's eyes widened and her mouth watered as his seven inch, rock hard black cock sprang out. She rushed towards him once again, desperately eager for his male anatomy to claim her. He pulled her towards the bed and fell back onto it. She jumped into his lap and rolled her hips, expertly swiping her wet vagina against his hard cock. Her knees squished into the soaking mattress. Stimmy had also removed his clothes at some point and masturbated next to the bed.

Maddi's hand gripped around Jig's penis. She lined his rigid cock up against her vagina until his flared head was gently parting her feminine folds. She lowered her hips down and buried his manhood inch by inch. His thick shaft stretched her in the best way possible and Maddi consciously tightened her walls around him. She bottomed out and grinded her enveloping pussy lips against his pubic hair, feeling his full length occupying her guts. With Jig's manhood sufficiently coated in Maddi's natural lubricant, she began rhythmically raising and dropping her hips along his shaft. Maddi threw he head back and moaned as her thighs, hips and ass slapped loudly against him.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -Gr4r6ct/A

Maddi yelped as Jig thrusted his hips upward.

"Yeah, bounce on that dick, 'ho. Earn that dick, 'ho." He growled.

He thrusted upwards again and again. Maddi's whole body bounced as Jig slammed her snatch from below. His hands cinched above her hips and worked to maintain control. She took him all the way to the balls with each thrust. Their genitals released a wet *SMACK* with each repetition and Maddi's high-pitched, pleasured moans echoed in the alley.

Her head was suddenly turned to the side and blasted with an explosion of cum. Stimmy held Maddi's face in place while unloading rope after rope of hot semen. He groaned while each and every drop of cum drained from his shuttering balls. He used his hand to coax the final few drops which landed onto Maddi's sticky, cum-plastered face with a soft *plop*. The powerful stench of semen filled her nose and mouth.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -fN2pwKD/A

Maddi's hand snaked down to her clit as she pleasured herself. The layer of fresh spunk beginning to slide down her face made her feel depraved, debased and deflowered...but it also made her feel sexy! With increased clitoral stimulation combined with a humiliating facial and raw vaginal sex...Maddi was feeling herself rapidly approaching orgasm.

Jig increased his pace, likely concerned that Maddi was about to drip on him.

"Yeah, bitch. Yeah bitch, YEAH BITCH! AGHH!!" Jig screamed as he slammed Maddi's hips down against his own and inserted his full length.

Maddi felt the powerful contractions of Jig's balls which were laying against her asshole. His virile seed was deposited deep inside her vagina and activated some sort of instinctual satisfaction. The primordial core of Maddi's brain released a cocktail of pleasurable endorphins which incentivized being rutted and bred. Jig wore a silent scream and his body shook, wracked with orgasmic bliss. As Jig was lost to pleasure, Maddi took it upon herself to ride Jig and grind her pussy against his ejaculating cock without pulling him out. It ensured his cum was stuffed as far as possible and she could ride the endorphin train. Whether she consciously worked to keep him deep inside or if her natural instinct took over and forced the issue for optimal procreation, Maddi didn't know. Her hands simultaneously pulled and pinched her bruised nipples which were streaked with lines from Stimmy's dripping facial. Between her fingers a mounting pressure gave way to a stream of milk which both Maddi and Jig ignored. A mounting ball of numb electricity coalesced between Maddi's legs before erupting across her body. She arched her back and squealed like a frenzied animal into the sky while her spasming body was overclocked with sexual pleasure.

Jig threw Maddi's off his softening dick and towards the wall. She crumpled into a sweaty, cum stained heap. Her face, vagina and breasts were all leaking. Her sticky face rubbed against the rancid mattress while her ass remained raised in the air and her quivering pussy was framed for presentation. Jig stood up and used a pink rag to wipe up the combined sexual fluids coating his manhood.

Maddi was basking in the glow of a long anticipated orgasm. Her body felt like it was made of heavy stone and moving seemed like an impossible task. She could vaguely sense what was going on around her but it all felt far away and unimportant.

"Yep, bring her skanky ass in here 'fore this bitch comes to." Jig's voice echoed from a distance.

A dark blur rushed into the alley followed closely by Stimmy and Jig. Maddi struggled to lift herself up and rest against the wall. Her body fought every step of the way as it evolutionarily preferred that she remained sedentary to ensure jig's swimmers had the best chances for success. She crouched and looked down at her engorged lady bits splattered with semen.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -cRdXHzL/A

Standing in front of her were Jig and Stimmy with a white woman Maddi didn't recognize. The boys once again wore their clothing. The woman looked like the face of drug addiction with her most striking feature being horrible facial sores. She was probably in her early thirties but looked older than Maddi did.

She examined Maddi with dark, greedy eyes before turning to Jig and shouting in a tired rasp, "We gonna fucking do this shit or what?"

Jig pointed down at Maddi who glanced up at him in a dreamy daze.

He shouted a question down at her, "You wanna look more like a real 'ho, don't you slut?"

Maddi smiled and nodded her head slowly. She clearly did not fully understanding what she was agreeing to. In that moment Maddi just wanted Jig's approval.

The woman's greedy eyes grew hungry. She pointed at her facial sores and Maddi watched them disappear on by one beneath her hand. With a wave, the woman's sores closed up and smoothed out giving her a much more youthful, healthy sheen. When her skin had become clear, she slowly turned her finger towards Maddi. A searing, stinging pain dotted Maddi's face, specifically her chin, jaw and cheek areas. The cool wetness of Stimmy's semen went a long way lessening the pain but it was still quite hard to bear. Maddi's hand shot up and she felt rough, open sores dotting her skin beneath a layer of sticky fluid.

Maddi moved to raise an objection but stopped when the grinning woman pointed to the inside crook of her elbow. Her finger pointed to needle holes surrounded by long red marks. As the group watched, the red marks shortened and thinned. They disappeared entirely followed by the holes. What was left in their place was smooth, unblemished skin. Her finger once again turned towards Maddi. With a frightened breath Maddi and looked down. Her left arm shook as the inside crook of her elbow felt prickly. As she watched, tiny holes poked into her elbow and nasty red marks grew outwards from them. The holes widened and deepened leaving her with unmistakable track marks.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -wPWmPgf/A

Maddi pushed her back against the wall and tested her wobblily legs. She had to get out of here! Track marks and facial sores would fade over time but there's no telling what this woman was going to do next! Stimmy charged forward and flipped Maddi so she was facing the wall. In her weakened, dazed state she was no match for him and Maddi's struggles barely registered as resistance. He held her arms down against her sides while his body pushed her against the wall. Even though he had just come, Maddi felt his hard cock tenting his pants into her soft, naked ass.

"P-please- I don't deserve this!" Maddi cried out against the wall, "I'll do anyth- GUHH!"

Her words were interrupted by a palpable shift in her teeth. She craned her neck over her shoulder to see the woman smiling. Her teeth were a bit yellow and not exactly perfect, but they were serviceable. In fact...they looked very familiar!
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -5b7S5sm/A

Maddi coughed and ran her tongue along her teeth. She could feel the health of her mouth deteriorating by the second. Her gums receded, her teeth became brittle and riddled with plaque. She ran her tongue along her teeth before a painful *CRUNCH* broke two of her lower teeth into pieces. She spat the broken pieces out and onto the ground. Everything in her mouth felt alien and wrong!

Maddi struggled against Stimmy whose grip was far too strong.

The woman chuckled in a raspy voice, "We're just getting started sweetness! How's about those nice tits of yours? They'd look so good on my body dont cha' think?"

Bursting loudly into the alley was plug. His young face was twisted with fear as he swiftly approached and screamed, "Five-O, Five-O, we needa get the fuck outta here!"

Stimmy released Maddi and made a break for the far end of the alley followed closely by Plug.

"The fuck you goin' Stim? We ain't through here!" The woman rasped towards the fleeing men.

Jig followed behind Stimmy and shouted, "We gotta bounce Avery, you got what you was promised."

"The fuck I did!" Avery angrily spat, though it was to no avail as the men were gone.

Avery turned to Maddi who recoiled against the wall. Her naked, dripping body had become riddled with multiple signs of drug abuse.

Avery scoffed, "You lookin' like a proper drug addicted prostitute now." She snatched Maddi's wrist, "Except for this. Give yo' ass the mark 'n I'll even throw in my high right now so you feelin' good."

Avery squinted with pain. She put her hand to her temple and gently rubbed. Her pain was short lived as she examined her smooth wrist and grinned. She shot Maddi one more yellowed grin and sprinted down the alley. Maddi examined her wrist and saw something new tattooed there.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bNFj3Wz/A

DB? What could that stand for? As she contemplated it and dropped her wrist, Maddi's eyes began to flutter. Her body was starting to feel heavy once again and her balance became unstable. She staggered around the area and located her discarded minidress which turned out to be the pink rag used by Jig to clean his cock. Her vision was narrowing and turning dark so she held the once glamorous outfit close to her face to properly see it. The long sleeved garment had brown stains that smelled suspiciously like BO near the arm pits and several obvious cum stains. The whole thing reeked of garbage and sex- in that order. It had also become stretched in some places and torn in others. Maddi's body started feeling numb and her coordination issues worsened due to her legs feeling like Jell-O. She slipped the disgusting dress over her body and stumbled towards the alley's entrance.

Maddi burst out into the light. She was feeling...amazing actually! She turned her head back and forth, examining the ghetto street corner she was standing on. Her vision seemed to lag behind her head. She could see an older black man in a uniform staring at her with his arms crossed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -zhbqDh9/A

His voice was firm, "Ma'am, are you turning tricks and shooting up on my street?"

Maddi shook her head slowly and spoke with a slow, labored and confused speech pattern, "No...I'm not a...I'm not...I'm not doing that."

The police officer shook his head and put his hand on Maddi's back, slowly guiding her to his nearby patrol car as he asked, "What type of drugs did you use, ma'am, and how long ago was it?"

Maddi staggered in the direction he guided her though she nearly toppled over a few times as she replied, "I'm not...I'm not using...I've never used...You know-DRUGS."

The Officer turned Maddi's arm and looked at her track marks. Maddi furrowed her brow with confusion: didn't this outfit have sleeves before? He pointed to her tattoo.

"Okay, so you're one of Darius' girls." He reasoned, "The would explain it. You're hooking in the wrong hood." He paused for a second to contemplate before pointing at her, "Wait, I remember you. You're Titty, aren't you? Don't worry Miss Titty, I'll get you back to Darius safe and sound. I'll need to talk to him about keeping his girls under control though."

Titty stopped and objected, "I'm- I'm a..*psh* I'm not anybody's BITCH there- uh- mister."

The officer stopped at his patrol vehicle and opened the door. He removed a towel and threw it at her.

He sounded annoyed, "First of all, Titty, I'm not 'mister' I'm either 'Officer' or 'Sir'. Second, even if I didn't know you already as one of Darius' long time...employees...I'd know you were a prostitute because your whole body's dripping semen after taking two men in an alley AND you're exposing yourself on the street corner in the ghetto. Third, I can tell by your pupils and behavior alone that you're high on heroin- even without the track marks. I can also tell you're a meth abuser based on the sores covering your face. Fourth, you're lucky I'm willing to return you to your pimp without any charges. Now, wipe up before I'll let you get into my car."

The officer folded his arms expectantly as Titty laid her head into the towel and rubbed her face. Her sores would have been stinging if she could feel anything, but her heroin high was numbing any pain. She closed her eyes and rested on the towel while standing up. She began drifting off...

"Hey! Whore! Keep wiping!" He commanded, rousing Titty from her drift.

The officer was clearly fed up with the delay so he snapped on rubber gloves for some direct intervention. Titty felt a gut-punch of shame pierce through the fog of drugs. He'd actually put on GLOVES before attempting to touch her. Titty realized the officer considered her- the drug addicted slut- so foul and STD riddled that he felt the need to protect himself from merely TOUCHING her. He moved the towel to her exposed chest to wipe up a few drops. He then dropped the damp towel between her legs, scooping up the spunk coating her inner thighs and dribbling out her vagina. By the end, he was mostly just smearing a thin film of semen wherever the soiled towel touched. It left Titty's body feeling wet and sticky all over. The odor of cum permeated every part of her body.

"Arms up." He ordered.

Titty slowly raised her arms which felt like concrete slabs. She saw the officer's negative reaction to her hairy underarms. He wiped the wet towel under her arms and turned his face away with disgust.

"You don't have any weapons do you?" He asked.

Before Titty could even open her mouth to answer the officer raised up her dress to check. He didn't even have enough respect for her to search her properly or wait for consent. Titty could see he saw her as a worthless pile of trash- maybe even less than that.

He poked the scar below her soft belly, "You got kids?"

Titty grinned and tossed her head back, "Five babies."

He dropped the hem of her crusty dress with a shake of his head as he spat, "From five different fathers I'm sure."

Titty nodded slowly eliciting a disgusted scoff from the officer who ripped his gloves off. He opened the back door of the car. The seat inside was hard plastic, clearly meant to promote the discomfort of criminals.

He commented, "I normally put people I provide non-custodial transport to in the front seat...but I'll make an exception for you. Get in."

Titty hunched over to try and step into the car, but struggled mightily. She was so zoned out and high that even the simple act of sliding into the seat seemed impossible. Her face got close to her dress as she hunched over and she inhaled the unholy stench of garbage, sex and BO. Her sticky breasts were exposed and the dress even rode up so her hairy pubic mound faced the officer. He pushed her into the seat and she landed with a hard *THUD*.

"The plastic seat is easier to clean, too." He remarked scornfully before slamming the door.

Titty pushed herself up and saw her reflection through the cage in the rear view mirror. With the cum (mostly) wiped away, she could see the full horror of what Avery had done to her. Her face was so unrecognizable that she would likely have trouble picking herself out of a lineup. But Titty was convinced other people would easily pick HER out of a lineup with a face like this. There was nobody that would believe she wasn't a drug addicted prostitute- especially with every other consideration going against her! Her hair was matted with dirt yet somehow still frizzy.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -X8rLbcS/A

Her pupils were pinpoint and her eyes were glazed over. She turned her face back and forth to see the full effect. The line of dark hickey's from Stimmy only served to cement her further into a hooker's persona.

Titty opened her mouth and examined her new smile. It was so much worse than before! Her gumline had receded and each yellow tooth now sported a sickly brown layer at the root. It looked like she hadn't brushed in months or been to a dentist in years. Society at large probably figured a drug addict like her was too concerned with scoring her next fix. She could practically feel the plaque eating away at her teeth. Her broken bottom teeth were the first thing anybody would see if her mouth was open.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -QXpgjVv/A

The officer sat in the vehicle and saw Titty was examining herself through the cage.

He put his car into gear and shook his head once again, "I'm sure you were quite the looker back before you started working for Darius."

Titty laid back against the seat and rested her eyes.

The car began to move as he asked, "But it's even more than the drugs. I'm sure you regret those ridiculous, fake breasts and lips he made you get even more, don't you?"

Titty nonchalantly nodded her head and felt an immediate tingling in her breasts and lips. She opened her eyes wide and looked down at her exposed chest. She watched as her perfectly hanging, natural breasts lifted unnaturally and turned spherical. They lost their soft, supple quality and became hard and filled with silicone. When they finished they were the same size but had become very OBVIOUSLY fake. They pushed straight out like mounds of hard plastic. Even her wide, juicy nipples had become smaller, misshapen and unnatural. These tits looked like they came from the cheapest, back alley surgery ever performed! No self respecting woman would let these things hang off her chest!
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -fkNHTDz/A

The same process started to affect Titty's lips. They pushed outwards and thickened further and further with each passing second until Titty could actually see her own lips in her periphery while looking straight ahead! They were unquestionably fake and gave her a constant pout. Nobody would ever take her seriously with these thing on her face. They left her mouth constantly agape, though she could hide her disgusting teeth if she consciously pressed her lips together. However, if she was focused on something else their natural inclination was to stay open. She tentatively squeezed her ridiculous lips with numb fingers.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -hxPWfPq/A

"And those fingernails. You should really do something about those."

Titty looked down at her perfectly manicured hands and watched as the nails shortened, the color faded and chipped away. Her expensive rings and accessories disappeared from existence which left her with dirty nails containing chipped, cheap polish.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -8S9L3w4/A

"Those hoops are nice though, fits your profession well."

A weight was suddenly pulling on Titty's earlobes. Gone were her classy diamond studs, replaced with big, gaudy gold hoops.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -SdrPGgd/A

The car stopped and the officer stepped out. He opened Titty's door and pulled her arm while ordering "Let's go". She allowed herself to be pulled and remained mostly limp and lethargic. Once she was back on her feet, Titty checked her new surroundings. She was in a similar neighborhood with the same dilapidated conditions. The sidewalk was dotted by scantily clad women of all shapes and sizes. There was an assortment of sleazy men pursuing the women like cattle. The women were propositioning themselves with varying levels of perversion.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -9VGF4Sr/A

The natural jiggle of her chest was gone and replaced by manufactured stiffness. It would certainly take some getting used to and would probably affect her natural gait, though at the moment she was struggling due to the drugs in her system more than anything else. Continuing to follow the officer down the long line of working girls, Titty noticed she was the most extreme of them all. She exposed the most skin, had the widest hips, the biggest breasts, had the most physical signs of drug abuse, had the fattest ass, was likely the oldest, probably had the most kids, had the thickest makeup, the biggest and gaudiest hoop earrings and the biggest lips.

Several wary eyes focused on the officer as he led the staggering Titty forward. Despite the blatant prostitution around him, the officer didn't seem to pay it any mind. Titty noticed some of the other women gave her knowing glances and even respectful head nods. Most of them looked very young and clearly regarded her as some sort of matriarch amongst them. It was widely accepted that Titty's exposed beaver had the most cock-milage.

They rounded a corner and approached a middle-aged black man seated in a chair reading the paper. He wore several gold accessories and a smart leather jacket. He turned his attention to the officer then to Titty. He looked annoyed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -d7Ch2q8/A

Next to the seated man was a stern looking man in a black coat. He was huge!
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VB3r36m/A

The big man took a step towards the officer but stopped when the seated man raised his hand.

The seated man flicked his paper and looked at it nonchalantly while speaking, "Officer Smith. Ain't seen you round in awhile. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

The officer responded respectfully, "Mr. Black, always good to see you." He gestured towards Titty, "I think I found something that belongs to you, sir."

"Please." Mr. Black said while closing his paper and folding it neatly on the nearby table. His annoyed look turned to a charismatic smile, "Call me Darius."

Officer Smith nodded eagerly, "Y-Yes, Sir, Mr. Darius!"

Even in Titty's spaced out state she could tell Darius had all the power in their conversation. Officer Smith was like a puppy trying to gain Darius' approval.

Darius sat back and sighed while staring at Titty. She immediately felt uneasy and shifted her gaze to the floor.

He spoke calmly but firmly, "Where'd you dredge up this tired old skank?"

"Found her...'providing services' to a couple of gangbangers over on the east side. Local troublemakers- nothing to worry about." Officer Smith reported like a subordinate talking to their boss.

Darius stood up and tugged on his jacket, coolly smoothing it out. He balled his hands into fists and stretched his neck.

His tone was stern, "Get over here, skank."

Titty swayed in place but remained stationary. She definitely didn't want to go over to him! After a few moments of awkward silence, Titty turned to Officer Smith and leaned against him, looked up, and pleaded. Maybe if circumstances were different he would have protected her. Maybe if she didn't look the way she did Officer Smith would have gotten her out of the situation.

But Titty's sore riddled face, glazed over eyes, unkempt hair, chipped and dirty nails, stained and smelly clothing, overabundance of gaudy makeup, rancid breath pouring from hyperinflated lips and a twisted, brown smile with broken teeth told the officer that drugs were more important to Titty than general hygiene and personal appearance. If that wasn't enough, her hard, bolted-on tits pressed into the Officer's uniform with hardly any squish or softness. Her wide, fat and heavy lower body ballooned outward and her loose, hairy pussy lips were perfectly visible and radiated the heavy scent of female arousal and stale cum. These aspects of her body showed Officer Smith that she had lived this life for years and was deeply entrenched in it. It also wasn't helping that she was responding to the name Titty which Officer Smith seemed to associate with a long time whore that had quite the reputation. It also didn't help that he'd originally discovered her drenched with semen in an alley while high on an illegal substance. But what ultimately lowered Titty's status in the Officer's eyes was the tattoo on her wrist which told him that she CHOSE this life.

As a result of all the factors, Officer Smith ignored Titty's attempts to plead her way out. He saw her as a staunch denizen of the lowest rung on the social ladder, not worthy of respect or consideration. He began pushing her towards Darius.
She didn't put up much resistance as everybody present knew it was totally futile. A quick second later and she was standing on unsteady legs before Darius with Officer Smith holding her in place.

Darius ordered, "Go ahead and hold her in place. I need to issue a little reminder."

The large, frightening man joined Officer Smith and squeezed around Titty's arms, shoulders and torso. Tears were welling in her eyes as the two men kept her squarely in place. Both the big bouncer and the Officer had their hands under Titty's armpit. She felt their fingers recoil away when they found the stubbly hair she appeared to have neglected there. She felt even grosser! She began to sob when Darius lifted her head up to meet his gaze.

She begged pitifully, "P-please- d-d-don't hur-hurt me Darius I-"

Darius wound up and struck her with a powerful backhand, stopping Titty's sentence in its track. The blow connected cleanly with the side of her face and would have knocked her to the ground if not for the bouncer and the uniformed police officer holding her in place. Her giant hoop earrings flopped violently as her neck turned suddenly from the blow. The heroin in her veins dulled the pain but she still cried out. One of the sores on her face had begun to bleed.

Darius shouted down at her, "You don't EVER call me that skank! You call me daddy cause I'm your fucking daddy, got it!?"

Titty sobbed, "Y-yes D-Daddy!"

He wound up and used his other hand to backhand Titty in the opposite direction. She saw a flash of color as her head was knocked to the side. She screamed and her face was staring to feel hot.

Daddy continued, "Just because that slimy little CUNT drooling between your legs shat out one of my kids decades ago doesn't mean you get special treatment."

Daddy grabbed Titty's chin and repositioned her head until it was facing forward. Her cheeks were hot and dripping with blood and tears. He shook her face until she forced her eyes up to meet him.

His dark eyes were intense and filled with anger, "You fuck WHERE I tell you to fuck."

*WHACK* he wound up again and backhanded her once more. Titty struggled against the men behind but didn't get them to budge in the slightest. Her sobbing was not a full on cry and her face was throbbing with pain.

"You fuck WHEN I tell you to fuck."

Another strike from his heavy, masculine hands landed against Titty's face. She had multiple streams of blood dripping and mixing with her tears. Her eyes were puffy and the throbbing was only getting worse. Her body had begun to shake and her legs had completely given out.

A few seconds later the bouncer and the officer suddenly let go of Titty who instantly collapsed down to her knees. They scraped against the ground as she landed relatively hard. Titty wrapped her arms around her hard chest while shaking and sobbing. She could feel her face swelling in real time.

Daddy grabbed her chin once again and lifted her head up. She was bloody knees being forced to look up at him.

"You fuck WHO I tell you to fuck."

He released her chin and began unbuckling his pants. Hearing the sound of unbuckling pants while waiting on her knees was a nostalgic sound to Titty. Though the pain in her knees and face was slightly dampening her deja vu. Daddy ripped his pants down and his thick cock hung like a third leg.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -CTnmQSG/A

Titty's sobbing stopped almost completely when her eyes fixed on Daddy's dick. She licked her salty lips and began inching towards him along the ground with her mouth open. Her dirty, chipped nails reached towards him pitifully.

Daddy put his palm on Titty's forehead and shoved her away. Titty squealed and crumpled back on her ass. Her dress flipped up and her legs opened exposing the air and everybody's eyes to her wet slit.

"Pitiful old skank. My dick is too good for a gutter slut like you!" Daddy scoffed before snapping his fingers.

Two scantily clad black women walked at a brisk pace towards Daddy. Their eyes found Titty who was bloodied up and crumpled on the floor with her tits and pussy exposed. One was young and slender while the other was older and much curvier.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -t8Rc9Lx/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -6B8WnPt/A

Daddy pointed to the girls, "Aaliyah why don't you come on over here and show me what you've learned. Shaundra, I want you to take Officer Smith somewhere nice and show how we treat our friends."

"Yes, Daddy." Both girls repeated together.

The young girl sauntered over to Daddy wearing a sly little smile. She stepped over the pile of slutty meat that was Titty and dropped slowly to her knees in front of Darius who sat back in his chair. The older woman took Officer Smith's hand and began leading him back towards the street. Officer Smith was sure to give Daddy a quick 'thank you' before disappearing from the alley.

Titty heard the familiar slurp of a blowjob as Aaliyah's went to work. Titty stayed on the ground, completely defeated. Daddy pointed to her and nodded towards his bouncer.

Daddy ordered him, "Toss this slut on skid row and tell 'em Mr. Black is giving anybody whatever they want free of charge. Pick her up in a few hours and hose her off."

The bouncer nodded and lifted Titty off the ground. He began to lead her out of the alley. She turned to look back at Daddy who was resting his head back and closing his eyes. As the scene began to collapse, Titty found that she had to agree with Daddy. She rubbed her dirty fingers along her gaudy hoops in contemplation. With her puffy, methed out face and a loose pussy she truly WAS a gutter slut that belonged with the other dregs of society. How she ever had a child with Daddy was beyond Titty's comprehension and she could barely remember it happening. Though, now that she thought of it, Toni did have her father's eyes

The scene collapsed leaving Titty in the void.

NAME:
Maddi Ellie Dawes
NICKNAMES:
Kitten, Titty, Betty, Em
HEIGHT:
Just a hair under 5"00. Body shape is best described as "leggy" and "bottom heavy" with the legs and lower body comprising a high percentage of the total height and size.
WEIGHT:
169 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
CHILDREN:
Bree: Age 8
Danielle: Age 16
Toni: Age 19
Andy: Age 21
Mona: Age 24
GRANDCHILDREN:
Rebecca: Age Newborn
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Unusually active mammary glands and heavy periods.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond mid back length. Starting to become slightly brittle.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -LNm84gX/A
VOICE:
High pitched with a noticeable haughtiness.
ADDICTIONS/QUIRKS:
Must wear heavy makeup at all times.
Calls people almost exclusively using pet names.
Can only be kind, friendly and supportive when talking about somebody.
Cannot wear any type of bra.
Cannot tie up or otherwise restrict hair.
Has a natural perfume smell.
Must wear heels at all times.
FACE:
Rough, hairless face with a litany of scars and open sores from drug abuse. Ridiculous, fat lips that are very clearly surgically enhanced. They hand constantly open due to their size. Laugh lines and other assorted shallow wrinkles are across the face. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Brown and yellow, sickly looking, broken teeth which bulge outwards almost like an animal. Large, glazed over green eyes with light crows feet. Light, receded brow and thin, rounded jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman. Wearing heavy makeup including foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -X8rLbcS/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -hxPWfPq/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -QXpgjVv/A
GENITALS:
Mature vagina with loose, floppy lips and surrounded by hair.
UPPER BODY:
Slightly saggy female arms with virtually no muscle. Smooth and hairless chest and thin, frail shoulders. Upper body strength is below an average woman. Huge, hard breasts hanging unnaturally from the chest, around a DD cup. Very obviously enhanced and almost spherical in shape. Nipples are small and fake looking as are the areola. Unusually active mammary glands. Stomach is bloated with very little muscle underneath. Stomach is also pockmarked with long, deep stretch marks from numerous pregnancies and contains a long, dark, horizontal c-section scar. Upper body is smooth and hairless except for the armpits that have stubbly hairs. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with long acryllic nails, jewelry and painted a gaudy pink.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -g6wF86c/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -fkNHTDz/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -8S9L3w4/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VDSHhjL/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, fat thunder thighs with very little muscle that constantly rub together. Feet are dainty, smooth and a reformed women's size 5.5. Widely flared, matronly hips indicative of a multi birth mother and protruding, chunky ass. Deep red painted toenails. Asshole is always naturally lubed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bx83VGM/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -LhJSRP4/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FPdBs89/A
OUTFIT:
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -md7mSqC/A
PIERCINGS / TATTOOS:
Wiry, heart shaped tramp stamp with stars on each side that makes the wearer enjoy anal sex and makes their asshole constantly lubricated. A 'DB' tattoo indicating the wearer is a whore belonging to Darius Black. Huge, gaudy gold hoops hanging from the ears.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bNFj3Wz/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -nsVHt9s/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -SdrPGgd/A
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Heterosexual woman that only considers men for a sexual partner. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big penises and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Loves cunnilingus and anal performed on her by men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humiliation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive that's slow with her decision making, preferring others to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking self confidence. Socialized from birth as a heterosexual woman and extremely girly in nearly every way. Matronly and protective of her children.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with both oral and anal sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure male partners. Very knowledgeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Able to breastfeed a child skillfully. Skilled in makeup application...of herself at least. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems. Experienced mother.
Last edited by laristopa on Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:15 pm

you continue to deliver - this is another great installment!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:17 pm

Junketh71 wrote:you continue to deliver - this is another great installment!

Thanks Junketh!!
laristopa

Postby TF Fan88 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:30 pm

This was great but hot damn was it dark. Just when we thought Maddi was off to being a mother and grandmother, a new dark chapter begins
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby Bs1974 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:02 pm

Loved that last transformation, looking forward to seeing her degrade herself more now as an addicted whore! Thank you for this!

Hope all is well there, hoping for a new chapter soon.
Bs1974

Postby Bs1974 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:04 pm

Hope everything is ok with laristopa? Do not think it has ever been so long till a new update. I am a bit worried.

Hope all is well!

(Sorry for everybody awaiting a new chapter and seeing this pop up again due to my post)
Bs1974

Postby TF Fan88 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:20 am

I know one time he did go way for a while during the first one. But yeah I hope thinks are ok as well. I know he did have some stuff going on when last I talked to him back in August. He definitely had a roadmap for how he wanted to close the story out, so I am pretty positive should he decide to return at some point and want to continue the story he will.
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories