Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:36 am

Round Forty Two:

Anna appeared and felt a cool breeze fluttering softly through her hair. Her hair was much easier to maintain now that she had trimmed it to shoulder length. She drew her fingers through her silky mane, relieved that she had elected to remove her ridiculous, fake nails and replace them with a simple red polish. She'd also removed her giant, hoop earrings. Her face was still heavily made-up, however. She just couldn't bring herself to removing it yet.

Anna checked her immediate surroundings and saw she was on a rooftop in the middle of a city. Sunshine warmly contrasted the breeze and the cityscape stretched as far as she could see in a complicated web of streets and buildings. She'd never been in this location before, even when she was the contestant. Despite the size and apparent complexity of the city, it was eerily quiet and empty. Only the gentle wind slipped through the streets like a silent specter.

Surrounding the rooftop, on all sides, was a clear-paneled glass wall with a railing. On the opposite side of the roof, Anna saw a woman facing away and leaning on the railing; staring out across the city. She had on a green boob tube, gray yoga pants and tall heels. The woman had an impressive ass, wide hips and chunky thighs which were only complimented further by the tight-fitting pants. Her long, dark hair flowed loosely down her back.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -H22PBGb/A

As Anna watched, the woman reached between her legs and began rubbing herself. Was she...masturbating?

The woman turned and Anna saw she had a pretty face with sparse makeup and a black choker around her smooth neck. Her vibrant green eyes stared at the floor and her shiny lips curled into a warm smile. Her large breasts were relatively contained in a tight sports bra which was digging into her skin. Even still, her jiggling chest was almost popping out from the top. She looked a bit older from the front than from the back. Anna guessed she was in her early or mid thirties. As Anna watched the woman from afar, It hit her like a ton of bricks: surely...this person wasn't Mardi, right?

The woman put one hand on her hip. She removed the other hand from between her legs and waved at Anna excitedly.

Her woman's voice was androgynous in tone, but the way she spoke, and the animated gesticulating she did with her hands, gave her an mistakeably feminine communication style, "Hello, miss sunshine! I haven't seen you in ages! I can't believe your baby bump has gotten so big already! Are we having a boy or a girl? Do you know yet?"

It was Mardi.

Anna was stunned. Mardi had changed drastically since their last meeting. What the hell happened?

Mardi tossed her hair and began walking towards Anna with clicking heels. Anna withdrew one of her sweet cigarettes and lit it up. She took a strong puff and shivered as the nicotine and hormone laced smoke filled her lungs. This big breasted, makeup wearing, vagina rubbing, hip swaying, runway-strutting woman was her baby's father!

"Oh Mardi..." Anna whispered with a concerned, high pitched sigh as Mardi neared.

Mardi's changes were even more pronounced up close. Something about her behavior had done a complete 180, but it was difficult for Anna to put a finger on. It was as if Mardi was totally comfortable with all the changes she had undergone...as if she wasn't struggling to adjust. Anna also noticed wet milk spots on Mardi's tube top and a pierced navel. Between Mardi's legs was a tight cameltoe which likely resulted from her hand just seconds prior. But the subtle behavior paled in comparison when Mardi inexplicably dropped into a crossed legged, cute, subservient curtsey. Anna continued to stare at her stunned. Was she supposed to return the gesture or...

Mardi stood upright and pulled Anna into a weak hug which Anna recoiled against. Mardi's body felt awfully silky smooth and soft. Though Anna did see a bit of stubble beneath Mardi's armpit which was unusual for Grungot's world. Overall, Anna hated to admit that both she and Mardi were comparatively feminine at this point.

Anna asked incredulously as Mardi released her, "Mardi what- what happened to you?"

Mardi pushed her glossy lower lip out and sighed, "Honey, I'm sorry to say this...and I don't mean to make anything awkward between us because I value having you as a friend...but my name is actually Maddi. Please don't be mad! I have trouble remembering stuff sometimes too so there's no hard feelings! I promise! As far as what happened to me? Let's just say things haven't exactly gone well for me lately...I know my body and brain are all kinds of messed up right now- but i think I can turn this whole thing around!"

Maddi stepped forward with an outstretched hand. She placed it carefully onto Anna's belly. Anna looked down at herself (which she hadn't done yet) and noticed that her belly was indeed pushing out much farther. She was wearing a stretchy, white, workout tank top; black yoga pants; and white tennis shoes. Anna also noticed her naturally sweet scent wafted around her. She barely noticed it anymore.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -pJH4DbX/A

Maddi was lucky she had a supportive bra beneath her top as Anna was all too knowledgeable about the cumbersome nature and interference potential of freely swinging D+ cup hooters. Anna was thankful she'd previously transferred most of her chest size to Maddi as she was still unable to put on any type of undergarment.

Anna looked Maddi up and down once again. She was too far gone. Anna couldn't rely on Maddi to win and defeat Doctor Grungot. Anna decided that she could no longer afford to pull her punches. Soon Maddi wouldn't have any desirable traits left for her to commandeer. If Anna was to be stuck in this hell for another contestant, she needed to continue making herself a more difficult target for bullies, predators and rapists like Anthony, Darius and their despicable cohorts. Anna knew it would be either her or Maddi as the perpetual victim and/or sex object. It would come down to whoever was the most vulnerable. While she felt bad for what Maddi would likely endure (and she was taking advantage of Maddi's naivety) Maddi's success was no longer a viable option and it was eat or be eaten.

Anna's diminished chest, increased intelligence, expert knowledge of fighting, ability to wear flat footwear, decreased girliness, shortened hair, absence of gaudy jewelry, shortened nails and her forgotten expertise with oral and anal sex all worked to keep her safe from the continuation of her debauchery, humiliation, torture and untold suffering at the hands of her captors. In fact, her strategy had already started to work.

Anthony and Darius had been forcing her to "perform" for clients less frequently since Maddi arrived. When she DID have contact with her torturers, they had begun to treat her with a modicum of respect. It seemed like every positive swap made her life safer and easier. Maybe one day she could even be reunited with her daughter. An emotional tightness caught in Anna's chest and she thought about her beautiful baby girl. She forced the feelings down, as she had learned to do so long ago, and focused. Anthony said it would never happen, but based on how things were going- she had a glimmer of hope.

But she had to keep pushing.

As Anna plotted, Maddi grinned like a fool and continued rubbing Anna's baby bump.

Maddi excitedly asked, "Have you thought of names for our baby? I had a few ideas if you'd like to hear them!"

Anna pushed Maddi's hand away and felt her anger beginning to rise. She yelled up at Maddi, "You still don't get it, do you? After all this time, you still think this is some sort of fucking game! This is your LIFE now, Maddi! THIS. IS. YOUR. LIFE! I know you're a moron now, but get that through your thick head! Last time I had a baby she-" Anna took a sharp breath as she fought back tears, "She was taken from me and I- You just don't understand!"

Maddi took a frightened step back and covered her mouth with the back of her hand as tears welled up in her eyes.

Anna's eyes narrowed and she concluded with a cold warning, "But you WILL."

Anna took a final puff from her sweet cigarette and flicked it off the building. Maddi began fanning her eyes using her hand, trying to dry her tears. Anna scoffed and folded her arms.

Maddi didn't deserve a good outcome. Anna had paid her dues and it was time for somebody else to foot the bill.

S.A.M. appeared with little boxing gloves around his robotic hands.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -TJpr24s/A

As he did, an expected spurt of semen splashed into Anna's yoga pants. No matter how many times it occurred, she couldn't help but feel a bit surprised. It was initially hot and wet, but dried quickly and stuck like a crusty stain on the front of her pussy. It wasn't visible, but Anna felt it cracking and flaking as she stood and waited. There was no reason to even acknowledge it.

S.A.M. spoke in his monotone, robotic voice, "Contestants will deal strikes to a target dummy for one minute. The cumulative force of each strike will be added for a grand total. The contestant with the highest grand total will be the winner."
Appearing next to both Anna and Maddi were two tan colored punching dummies.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -7SMzkHN/A

Anna got into a fighting stance next to her dummy and tossed her shoulder length hair behind her head. She may have been a tiny, pregnant, disastrously weak woman, but she figured Maddi had even more disadvantages going against her. For one, Maddi wasn't exactly, herself, the pinnacle of strength. Additionally, Maddi was dealing with high heels; strange, new behavior; unfamiliarity with fighting; overflowing girliness and age. Anna saw Maddi attempt to emulate her stance, but hers was comparatively weak and uncertain. Anna smiled, this one was in the bag!

"Powerup" Maddi stated.

That bitch! A tight band wrapped itself around the upper part of Anna's arms and her chest, keeping her arms tightly against her torso. She tried pulling them away, but the band was like iron. The only power she could generate in her punches was from her elbows and forearms. Anna could use a retaliatory powerup herself but...could she really bear the hefty cost associated with it? As she contemplated, a realization struck her. S.A.M. had said "strikes", not punches! She held back a smug smile.

"Begin"

Anna aggressively lashed out with a flurry of kicks. Her legs weren't much stronger than her arms, but she had perfect form and went absolutely all out. The dummy swung back and forth against her strikes and she managed to time her attacks perfectly to give each kick the extra power from the dummy's pendulum-like motion. It was awkward with her arms bound against her torso, but she managed to keep up the intensity through the first thirty seconds.

She glanced over to Maddi who was trying her best. Maddi appeared almost afraid to hit the dummy. When she managed to do it, she was frequently shaking her hand as if she were in pain from striking a solid object. Apparently, she was not at all familiar with physically hitting something. She was also distracted by her silky hair which she was constantly trying to fix and rearrange as it bounced around. Additionally, her punches were more akin to slaps which were weak and limp-wristed.

Maddi seemed to notice she was losing so she shouted, "Powerup!"

Anna was in the middle of another kick as the dummy began moving away from her. Her foot glanced off it and she nearly fell over. She wasted no time and gave chase. It was rather awkward for Anna to run without using her arms. The moving target was also much more difficult to get a solid kick on. It wasn't moving very quickly or erratically, but she had very little time to set up and deliver the strike. Regardless, Anna continued to give maximum effort. Her breaths were coming quickly and her heart was pounding, but she didn't give up. She chased the dummy around rooftop until she heard a loud buzzer.

The restrictive band around Anna's arms disappeared and she tried to catch her breath with heavy gulps of air, feeling the beginnings of sweat pooling around her chest/underarm area. Maddi was panting as well, but it was clear she had not given as much effort as Anna. Maddi's breaths were faint and soft.

Doctor Grungot's nasily, high pitched voice sounded from the sky. A heavy, freezing chill crawled up Anna's spine. His silly sounding voice struck intense fear throughout her body as countless memories of physical and emotional torture flashed through her mind. Every instance of misery and agony she had experienced in this screwed up world centered around that seemingly harmless voice. She wanted to curl up into a ball, to run, to hide, she wanted to jump off the damn building! But, she stayed completely still and used out every ounce of remaining strength to keep her face stoic and unemotional. The last thing she needed was to show her fear in front of the doctor. She had to keep building a reputation of competence and power with him. She wouldn't be the victim anymore.

"Congratulations, Ms. Slut! I commend you on persevering through Ms. Dawes' powerups. That was a very impressive display, indeed! You are the victor by a rather large margin. Ms. Dawes...that effort was pathetic! I expect more from you. I'm not one to use gendered language and stereotypes, but I would have to call those attacks 'bitch slaps'. Now, Ms. Slut, what would you like to swap with our newest contestant?"

Anna began to think critically. What would be the best swap with Maddi? She had to treat this swap like it was the last she would get from Maddi as things were going downhill for her quickly. She could take her height, making Maddi just under five foot while she would shoot up about four inches. She could swap Maddi's upper body strength. It would put Anna slightly below average female strength while Maddi would be about half the normal female strength. As Anna thought about it, she had a number of things she would trade with Maddi. Which one would benefit Anna against her enemies the most? It was so hard to choose! She glanced over to Maddi (whose nipples had really started gushing) and she looked absolutely dejected. Anna steeled herself. She had to do this.

Anna made up her mind, "I've decided to swap our heights."

It was the best possible swap at this point. Even if the difference was only a few inches, it would put her near the average height for a female and she would be harder to overpower both physically and in conversation.

Anna's entire body shook and she felt her perspective shifting up. Her proportions remained the same, but she was now about four inches taller. She noticed the subtle difference in perspective compared to her surroundings. Specifically, the railing surrounding the roof and the dummy's appeared a touch smaller.

Meanwhile, Anna watched Maddi's face fill with fear as her body began shrinking down. The majority of the change occurred in her torso and upper body which contracted significantly. Her legs barely changed which made them a higher percentage of her total height. The change affected Maddi's overall frame and silhouette giving her a highly feminine body shape. Her long legs dominated her body.

Even with her tall heels, Maddi's eye level was just barely higher than Anna's now. The dynamic was such that both women knew if Anna wore heels she would absolutely tower over Maddi. But, of course, Maddi didn't have the option while Anna did.

"I-I'm so sm-small..." Maddi sighed with downcast eyes.

Doctor Grungot's mocking laughter sent yet another chilling wrack through Anna's body as he mused, "That's a good change there, Ms. Slut. I suspect Ms. Dawes will enjoy her time as a dimwitted, fun-sized piece of ass! I've been very impressed with you lately, Annabelle. I think you and I need to have a chat about your responsibilities and expectations moving forward."

Anna gulped as she was whisked away.

Maddi watched Anna float towards the sky and disappear in thin air. She glanced around with tears welling in her eyes. Why was Anna being so mean to her? Everything looked bigger! She slipped into the void.

NAME:
Maddie Ellie Dawes
NICKNAMES:
Kitten, Titty, Betty
HEIGHT:
Just a hair under 5"00. Body shape is best described as "leggy" with the legs comprising a high percentage of the total height.
WEIGHT:
107 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Intermittent, moderate itching between legs. Unusually active mammery glands.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -TmqS66T/A
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS/QUIRKS:
Semen- [Hunger Level]: Feeling a bit hungry.
Feels compelled to curtsey when meeting somebody. Calls people almost exclusively using pet names.
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss and shallow laugh lines. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and thin, rounded jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -HZNvmSc/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -BCCDPmc/A
GENITALS:
Fully developed vagina with noticible pussy lips and a hairy bush.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -MLVFGFp/A
UPPER BODY:
Tiny, miniscule biceps and forearms. Smooth and hairless chest and thin, frail shoulders. Upper body strength is below an average woman. Large, fleshy breasts hanging from chest, around a D cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are huge and feminine. Unusually active mammery glands. Stomach is somewhat taut, cinched and with little muscle underneath. Upper body is smooth and hairless except for the armpits that have dark, stubbly hairs. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -BRNQ9Bw/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -MGTv6NG/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -RSvf7CN/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VDSHhjL/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, thick feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are dainty, smooth, extremely feminine. Women's size 5.5 reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Slightly chubby, protruding ass with wide hips. Deep red painted toenails. Asshole is always naturally lubed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -JnFswxg/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FPdBs89/A
OUTFIT:
Green boob tube, tight gray yoga pants and heels.
PIERCINGS / TATTOOS:
Diamond naval piercing which causes wearer to grow extremely aroused when looking at a penis. Wiry, heart shaped tramp stamp with stars on each side that makes the wearer enjoy anal sex and makes their asshole constantly lubricated. Diamond earring studs in earlobes.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -MGTv6NG/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -nsVHt9s/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -cCFJcn4/A
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Heterosexual woman that only considers dating men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big cocks and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal performed on her by men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humilation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive that's slow with her decision making, preferring others to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation. Socialized from birth as a heterosexual woman and extremely girly in nearly every way.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with both oral and anal sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure male partners. Very knowlegeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Able to breastfeed a child skillfully. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 am

Round Forty Three:

Maddi appeared in Dr. Mona Johnson's OBGYN examination room. The room was clean, cold and smelled like freshly picked flowers mixed with doctor's office.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bvR3SvN/A

Maddi felt uneasy about this room. Her last experience here was...unpleasant to say the least. She definitely didn't trust Mona but...Maddi couldn't deny she was excited to ask the doctor about her newborn! Maddi remembered the connection she felt to the baby as she nursed him. Just thinking about the experience stirred pressure behind Maddi's nipples.

She looked down at herself. She was wearing a midriff-baring, maroon, button-up tank top and a thigh length, yellow pencil skirt. Her brunette hair was secured in a bun and she stood on tall heels. Maddi unbuttoned the tank top and opened it, allowing her chest to jiggle free. She was about to lactate and didn't want to dampen her cute top. Besides, she was in a gynecologists' examination room and felt absolutely comfortable exposing herself.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -j79qDWR/A

Maddi sat on the padded exam chair. The pressure in her breasts finally gave way and a bead of milk trickled down as she waited. Good thing she'd opened her top! Suddenly, her crotch flared with heat and a strong itch demanded her attention. This was beyond the usual annoyance and the itching became a stinging, painful burn! Maddi fished beneath her skirt and slid her panties to the side to address the problem. She grunted as her fingers itched her labia. It felt like there was a searing dildo shoved up there! The sensation slowly (and thankfully) abated rather quickly. Maddi replaced her panties and smoothed out her yellow, thigh length skirt. She sighed, whatever was wrong with her vagina was getting worse.

Mona stepped through the nearby door in her usual doctors jacket. She smiled cheerfully at Maddi as she found a wheeled chair and took a seat. She looked great, but Maddi could tell she was a bit bloated from her recent pregnancy.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -QMzdZMW/A

As Maddi was seated she was unable to act on her urge to curtsey; which was a relief.

"Well hello again, Ms. Dawes!" Mona said in her soft, alto pitch.

Maddi's eyes shot to the floor as she responded excitedly with her androgynous voice, "Hello, sweetie! How's your little baby boy doing? He was just about the cutest little baby I ever saw!"

Mona's face lit up as she responded, "Desean is mommy's little angel, alright! Being a mother has been the most amazing experience of my life! I'd be lying if I said it wasn't difficult at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!"

Maddi clasped her hands together, just beneath her chin, and smiled as she chirped, "I'm so happy for you! You're going to be an awesome mommy! You look AMAZING by the way; totally jealous of you right now, girlfriend!"

Mona chuckled and gave Maddi a slightly confused side eye as she rolled with it, "Oh stop it, you!"

Maddi giggled along as Mona scooched her wheeled chair forward, "Well, seeing as how you already whipped 'em out, how about we start by checking these hooters of yours? You have such a wonderful figure, Maddi."

Maddi thanked Mona before rolling her shoulders back and pushing her chest forward. She swept a few errant strands of hair behind her ears. Mona stood, and reached her hands up to cup Maddi's breasts. She hefted and palpated them a few times. Having the doctor examine her tits felt completely natural to Maddi and she could recall dozens of previous appointments just like this one.

Mona tried to unsuccessfully find Maddi's gaze as she said, "They feel very healthy and full. I see you're still lactating rather profusely. I guess that makes us two peas in a pod, huh? Once these things start going, I can't get them to stop sometimes!"

Maddi grinned and nodded her head in agreement, thankful that she found somebody she could have a shared experience with.

"Hey," Mona started before releasing Maddi's breasts, "I never got to thank you for nursing my son when he was born. I was COMPLETELY out of it and wanted his first experience to be from a breast instead of a bottle. You and your wonderful knockers gave that to him. I don't think any of the other girls in that room were capable of that. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

Maddi grabbed Mona's hands and held them aloft, near the front of her chest, while she stuck out her lower lip in a cute fashion, "Oooh, honey- of course! It was my pleasure! I couldn't bear to see his cute little face crying from hunger! If mommy's milk isn't available, aunty Maddi's will have to do!"

Mona and Maddi held hands and shared genuinely friendly smiles with one another. It seemed natural for Maddi to show her platonic affection with another woman. She'd always felt strong empathy and joy towards her girlfriends and wasn't shy or embarrassed to show it. Besides, both Maddi and Mona knew the other was only interested romantically with men, so a bit of cute affection between heterosexual girlfriends wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Mona broke the contact gently and motioned for Maddi to sit back, "Go ahead and sit back and get yourself strapped in."

Maddi sat back against the chair and attempted to put her feet into their proper place. When she couldn't quite reach, due to her short stature, Mona adjusted the stirrups to their smallest size with a giggle. She then pulled at Maddi's heels. Maddi was apprehensive about letting the doctor take her shoes. Without her heels, she would be left completely immobile and stuck in the chair like last time. While her opinion of Mona was beginning to change, could she really feel comfortable trusting the wife of her mortal enemy? Especially when it had been proven time and again that trusting anybody was a mistake. Mona had even tricked her in the past! As Maddi weighted her options, Mona took the opportunity to gently remove the shoes and deposit them next to the chair. Maddi gulped and rubbed her tiny, soft, and bare feet together. It looked like she wouldn't have a choice.

Mona turned and asked Maddi, "Now, some quick questions before we begin: Have you had any nausea, constipation, fatigue, bloating or unusual cravings lately?"

Maddi folded her hands on her belly and shook her head, "No, not that I can think of."

Mona appeared confused or even upset at Maddi's answer, her voice adopted a cold bite, "You've had no symptoms whatsoever? You're sure about that?"

Maddi was confused at Mona's confusion, "Well...no, nothing like what you asked. I have had some pretty bad itching, but nothing else."

"Itching where?" Mona snapped.

"It's been itchy- you know...down there for a little while." Maddi replied.

Mona's near-angry look turned to full-angry as she pulled on some rubber gloves.

Maddi stared up at the ceiling as she had done, in this exact position, dozens of times before. Just another doctor checking on her girl parts. Mona slid Maddi's yellow skirt up and bunched it around her hips before tugging on Maddi's simple white panties. She guided the undergarment down and around Maddi's feet before placing it inside one of the deposited shoes. Mona turned her attention back between Maddi's legs which were now completely naked and wide open due to the stirrups.

"I see you stopped shaving." Mona remarked coldly.

Why was she suddenly acting this way? Maddi shifted her torso uncomfortably. The warm feeling of bonding with her new girlfriend was losing its glow. Mona unceremoniously pushed her gloved finger inside Maddi's lower lips and began the examination. Shortly after, an unusual, fishy stench wafted to Maddi's nostrils.

Mona turned and ripped her gloves off her hands with a sour expression. When she turned back to face Maddi, she was shaking with anger.

She screamed, "I knew it was you, you fucking tramp! Anthony sleeps around with every slut he can find, but I just KNEW your hairy, whore cunt was the one that gave my husband CHLAMYDIA!"

Maddi shrank back against the chair and began to quiver, her diseased beaver was still out in the open, giving off a faint, rotten stench.

Maddi stammered a response, "I-I couldn't help it, dear! I was working in the Hot Spot and these- these bachelor party guys made me use a crusty dildo from the toy box!"

Mona retorted instantly, "Oh, yeah, a likely story! Maybe you contracted it from squatting on every hard cock with a pulse!? I'm thinking that has more to do with it, skank!"

"I'm sorry I-"

"And close your damn legs, tramp," Mona interrupted, I'm not trying to smell yesterday's catch!"

Maddi's cheeks began to blaze red as she smooshed her thighs together.

"And another thing," Mona screamed while pointing down at Maddi, "You were supposed to be pregnant! The concoction I injected you with last time you were here should have easily knocked you up! When was your last period, huh?"

Maddi had no clue! When she didn't answer, Mona opened her mouth to begin yelling again but stopped short and stared between Maddi's legs.

Maddi felt a tightness and a dull stinging pain in her lower abdomen.

"Well I guess that answers that." Mona stated.

A trickle of dark blood flowed between Maddi's legs as she had her period in front of Mona's eyes.

Mona sighed and retrieved a tampon from a nearby cabinet. She opened the tube and approached Maddi.

"Open your legs." Mona said calmly.

Maddi did as she was instructed and Mona slid the tube inside. She pushed the tampon through the tube and Maddi felt it nestle deep inside. Mona then removed the plastic tube and tossed it towards the trash. Maddi looked between her legs and saw a little white string trailing out between her bloody labia.

Mona stepped back and rested against the nearby counter while she glared at Maddi who was still shrunk back against the chair with her legs wide open.

"I can cure you, you know." Mona said quietly.

Maddi turned her head but kept her gaze down.

Mona was very leveled as she whispered, "You have two options. Option one: you leave here without any changes and without any remedy. I promise you, your condition will continue to get worse until you're dealing with significant, chronic pain every second of every day. Or, you can choose option two: You accept one swap of my choosing now, and I get to artificially inseminate you later once you're no longer menstruating. I'll also rid your slutty little clam of that nasty STD. I need your answer immediately."

"Option two." Maddi whispered with almost no hesitation. She definitely didn't like the sound of 'Significant, chronic pain'.

"Good choice!" Mona chirped as she excitedly clapped her hands together. "It may not look like it, but my body went through some...regrettable changes after having my son. It has been SO hard balancing being a mother, a doctor and getting myself back into shape! I've been able to hide it under my coat and It was fun looking 'matronly' for a few days...but I'm ready to be tight again!"

Maddi's body felt heavy. The feeling was strongest in specific areas, namely her belly, arms and butt. Maddi parted her breasts and watched as her tummy started to soften. The diamond stud in her navel dissolved and was replaced by a silver star. One by one, tiny stretch marks popped up and cut into her soft belly which grew a thin layer of fat. She looked up to see Mona had pulled up her own dress and was watching her stomach as it tightened. Maddi's diamond stud appeared and stretch marks once dotting Mona's tightening belly faded. A long, horizontal scar at the bottom of Mona's belly, just above her groin, slowly disappeared from her skin. Maddi grunted as a sharp, cutting pain erupted from that same area. The scar etched itself slowly and painfully across the upper part of Maddi's pubes.

Maddi examined her new belly. She was not pudgy or fat by any means. He stomach was just softer and pock-marked with stretch marks. Anybody seeing Maddi's stomach would assume she had been pregnant at some point. But, the appearance of a prior pregnancy became irrefutable when Mona's scar finished transferring to Maddi. The area below her womb was now clearly lined by a surgical scar from a C-section which a woman would only realistically obtain if she had given birth. As if to add insult to injury, Maddi's tits even started lactating once again.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -stsZVPK/A

But the heaviness wasn't finished as Maddi's arms were next. Her thin, stick-like arms thickened and fattened before her eyes. She lifted them and noticed they had a bit of sag that wasn't present before. She wasn't feeling any stronger even with the increased size. In fact, the added weight of her new arms simply increased the burden and strain on her frail upper body. She shook her arms back and forth, noticing the jiggle of her flesh.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -4nxJsMZ/A

The heaviness finally shifted to her ass which ballooned in size. Maddi could actually feel herself lifting from the examination chair as layers of fat gushed beneath her skin and provided additional padding. Mona was smiling widely and tracing her butt and hips as they tightened and thinned down. Maddi's thighs, hips and ass had all increased in size and felt bloated and jiggly. Maddi lifted her skirt and checked herself. She didn't care if her bloody cunt was visible, she needed to see what had changed! Her lower body was already chubby, but she was now teetering dangerously close to being full blown fat. Her thighs were especially hefty.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bx83VGM/A

Overall, Maddi's body now had all the telltale signs of a woman that had gone through a pregnancy. Namely, her "Matronly" curves, the stretch marks and C-section scar on her belly, and her lactating breasts. The sag, fat and bloat from Mona's 'mommy' changes made Maddi's body look closer to her actual age. She appeared to be every bit of 35 now. Maddi didn't just look like she could realistically birth a child, she now looked like she'd already done it!

Mona let out a contented sigh as she sensually rubbed up and down her body.

"Thanks, Maddi! I feel so much better!" Mona chirped. She snapped her fingers and Maddi felt a momentary burn in her crotch, "And, just like that, I've taken care of your other problem! You're welcome!"

Maddi closed her legs and replaced her skirt which now barely contained her ass. Mona handed Maddi her shoes and panties which she donned. She closed her top and noticed it felt tight across her belly. Maddi stood and adjusted to her new proportions.

Maddi asked skeptically, "So there's no creams or medications to take? I'm cured of chlamydia? Just like that?"

Mona grinned, "You got it! Just like everything else here, all I had to do was transfer it to somebody else! Also I...don't think this person will be particularly happy about it- so watch out!"

Maddi felt butterflies in her soft belly as she nervously asked, "Sweetheart, wh-who did you give it to? I thought you said you could cure me!"

"And I did cure you, my curvy broodmother! I don't want to tell you who it was, that would ruin the fun!" Mona replied joyfully.

Maddi rolled her eyes and waited for the end of the round. She had been tricked once again! Now she had to worry about who had obtained her STD. But, more importantly, would Mona tell this person that Maddi was responsible? Mona was practically frolicking around the office while Maddi pouted and worried.

The room collapsed and Maddi was left floating in the void.

NAME:
Maddi Ellie Dawes
NICKNAMES:
Kitten, Titty, Betty
HEIGHT:
Just a hair under 5"00. Body shape is best described as "leggy" and "bottom heavy" with the legs and lower body comprising a high percentage of the total height and size.
WEIGHT:
121 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Unusually active mammery glands.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS/QUIRKS:
Semen- [Hunger Level]: Hungry.
Feels compelled to curtsey when meeting somebody. Calls people almost exclusively using pet names.
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss and shallow laugh lines. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and thin, rounded jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
GENITALS:
Fully developed vagina with noticeable pussy lips and a hairy bush.
UPPER BODY:
Slightly saggy female arms with virtually no muscle. Smooth and hairless chest and thin, frail shoulders. Upper body strength is below an average woman. Large, fleshy breasts hanging from chest, around a D cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are huge and feminine. Unusually active mammery glands. Stomach is somewhat bloated with little muscle underneath. Stomach is pockmarked with stretch marks and contains a long, horizontal C-section scar. Upper body is smooth and hairless except for the armpits that have dark, stubbly hairs. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -stsZVPK/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -2Fdtxx9/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, chubby feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are dainty, smooth and extremely feminine. Women's size 5.5 reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Chubby, protruding ass with wide, motherly hips. Deep red painted toenails. Asshole is always naturally lubed.
OUTFIT:
Yellow, thigh length pencil skirt and a maroon, button-up tank top. Tall heels.
PIERCINGS / TATTOOS:
Wiry, heart shaped tramp stamp with stars on each side that makes the wearer enjoy anal sex and makes their asshole constantly lubricated. Diamond earring studs in earlobes.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Heterosexual woman that only considers dating men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big penises and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal performed on her by men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humilation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive that's slow with her decision making, preferring others to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation. Socialized from birth as a heterosexual woman and extremely girly in nearly every way.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with both oral and anal sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure male partners. Very knowledgeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Able to breastfeed a child skillfully. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
Last edited by laristopa on Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:16 pm

This is very good. Thank you for the update.
Junketh71

Postby Jjjandj » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:02 am

Bumppppppppp

Just want to give this colossal masterpiece a nod of recognition. For about two years (?) this was part of my life and transition in an inextricable way. I would get so excited to find a new round in the morning and read it immediately. I might be late for work because of it, but didn’t matter. Grungot became a verb to me. I wish I could Grungot my way into some smoother skin or bigger boobs, heh. And who doesn’t love (and miss) Annabelle, a hero on the same shelf as Furiosa.

What I really want to express is gratitude. I’d love to see more Grungot but if this is it I’m thankful for what we have. This is an extraordinary gift and I think I’m going to restart it on its anniversary, which I believe is coming in August, right?

Much love to Laristopa <3
Jjjandj

Postby Subboy123 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:06 am

One of the best
Subboy123

Postby laristopa » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:07 am

<3
laristopa

Postby Inter-et-inter » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:54 am

Poor...it's so hard to believe she was a manly man before she meet dr G.!
I love her new thighs and ass!
Inter-et-inter

Postby AndyEngines » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:29 am

I don’t think anyone has ever combined so many fetishes in one story before and what a ride!! You have provided so much entertainment to so many people and how the hell did you keep track of it all. Great piece of work.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby laristopa » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 am

Thank you all so much for the kind words and support!

With that said...

Round Forty Four:

Maddi appeared on a cement sidewalk near a lazy river. She glanced around. She seemed to be in a quaint little park. There were some buildings in the distance, but Maddi was mostly distracted by the lack of color around her. She was back in Atlanta circa 1949.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -RhTgQj7/A

The Georgia heat and the harsh sun were beating down on Maddi. There were families all around her, going about their business and enjoying the park. The men were in relatively formal attire, namely suits or button-up shirts and slacks; while the women exclusively wore long dresses. In fact, there wasn't a single woman wearing pants or a dress shorter than her calves.

Maddi threw her long hair behind her shoulders. She checked her own outfit. As with the other women, she was wearing a flowy dress. She couldn't tell what color it was, but guessed it was green. The dress hugged her generous curves and, like the other women, fell to around mid calf. Her newly softened arms were uncovered and the collar of her dress plunged slightly showing the scant beginnings of her mountainous cleavage. She stood on shiny heels which presumably matched her dress. It didn't bother Maddi that she was dressed like a stereotypical female from the 1940s. She was actually pretty comfortable and smiled as a pleasant breeze ran through her dark hair.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bqjFbRg/A

Besides, wearing pants in this place and time period would probably draw all kinds of negative attention. She certainly didn't want to stand out or raise any eyebrows. It was expected that a person with her overtly female physical and sexual characteristics would act and dress like a woman. Maddi would happily strut around in a pretty dress like a good southern belle if 'fitting in' meant getting through the round without an angry visit from Doctor Grungot (or any of his cronies).

Appearing next to Maddi with a *pop* was her "husband" Samuel. He stared at his "wife" as his beady eyes adjusted to the simplified color gradient.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -mLWRTMB/A

Samuel had a long sleeve, button-up shirt tucked into slacks and a belt. His dress shoes were black and shiny. While he was on the less-than-formal side of things, compared to many of the men around him, Samuel definitely looked every bit of a middle-aged husband.

He squinted up into the sun and joked with a warm, playful voice, "You know, I always knew Grungot's world was Hell...but he's really not trying to hide it anymore with this heat, is he? Can't believe I went with the long sleeves today!"

Maddi smiled demurely. She could feel dark lipstick heavily coating her puffy lips.

Samuel continued, turning his gaze to Maddi, "You got even smaller, too. I'm worried for you, Maddi. We need to get through this like last time. Just blend in...do whatever you think they want you to, no matter how uncomfortable we get."

Maddi nodded before adding in her androgynous pitch, "Sounds good to me, honey!"

Maddi shivered as her brain forced her to refer to Samuel with a pet name. She cursed under her breath at Bridgette - that woman was a menace!

Samuel cocked his head with confusion, but quickly shrugged it off. He understood what was likely going on with Maddi and didn't want to bring attention to it.

A soft *pop* sounded. Standing just down the sidewalk was a familiar, old-school mannequin clad in a light dress and pearls.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bcjVWLT/A

None of the park-going public seemed to regard the mannequin which moved towards Samuel and Maddi like a stiff, uncanny valley nightmare. Betty took a step back and folded her arms across her chest, feeling a kernal of fear welling inside. Samuel stepped in front of her defensively.

The mannequin stopped and its mouth opened and closed out of sync with its words, "Contestants will take a romantic stroll through the park. Cultural and societal expectations of the current setting must be taken into account and strictly followed. Failure shall result in significant changes courtesy of Doctor Grungot."

Samuel held out his arm and Betty took it gingerly with both hands. They walked together down the nearby path, feeling the mannequin's dead, painted eyes follow them until they were out of sight. Betty was impressed with Samuel's protective nature and squeezed his arm a little tighter. The way he was leading and escorting her was exactly the same as other couples around them. Betty felt so tiny and girly with her clicking heels and swishing dress while Samuel charged ahead with his shoulders back and chest puffed out. Something seemed different about him. Betty couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, but she'd never felt so attended to. She liked hanging onto Samuel's arm and enjoyed the approving eyes and smiles of people as they passed. Samuel and Betty were successfully passing the 'societal and cultural norm' requirement - blending into the crowd as just another middle aged husband with his wife strolling through the park looking and acting exactly as they should. He was the strong, stable and dominant husband confidently leading his pretty, demure, submissive wife and everybody knew it.

As Samuel and Betty continued their "romantic" stroll, a youthful, high-pitched voice called out to them from further up the path, "Mrs. Kleiner! Mrs. Kleiner, over here! Look, John, it's Mr. and Mrs. Kleiner!"

Betty searched for the voice and found a young blonde woman waving excitedly and wearing a toothy grin. She was clad in a light colored dress and dark heels. She couldn't have been more than twenty years old. Next to her was a middle aged man in a dark suit. The man was sweating profusely. He used his hand to block the sun from his eyes while the other lazily waved.

A second couple appeared to be walking with them. The second woman pushed a dark baby carriage and looked just as young as the first. Also, like the first woman, the second wore a light colored dress and black heels. The main difference between them was the second woman had dark hair and looked nervous. The man walking with the nervous woman wore a full, formal suit just like the first man. Both men were tall and much older than their partners. Each woman's face was heavily made-up.

Betty turned and looked up apprehensively at Samuel. Samuel sighed deeply and shrugged. He made the decision to engage with them and began leading Betty towards the waiting couples.

When they approached, the blonde woman chirped, "Mrs Kleiner, it's so nice to see you! I'm glad you could get away from the soda shoppe to enjoy this beautiful day!"

Betty felt the eyes of these unknown people staring at her. She smiled and nodded towards them before uncontrollably dropping into a curtsey. Samuel looked confused and concerned, but both couples appeared to approve based on their positive reactions.

When an awkward silence set in, and it was obvious a verbal response was expected, Betty stammered out, "Y-yes, hubby and I were hoping to have a nice, quiet stroll together."

The woman clapped her hands together, "Awww, aren't you two just wonderful together! But where are my manners? You probably haven't met my friend Mary and her wonderful husband Eric."

The second man, Eric, stepped forward with his hand extended towards Samuel.

The two men made eye contact and Samuel gave a quick nod as he introduced himself, "Samuel Kleiner. This is my wife Betty."

Eric's eyes turned to Betty and they quickly flicked down to her cleavage. He smiled and gave her a nod. Betty reflexively offered her hand to Eric who lifted it to his lips and kissed it.

"Wonderful to meet you, Mrs. Kleiner." Eric stated.

Mary stood silently by the baby carriage, letting her husband do all the talking. Eric released Betty's hand and returned to his wife. When he did, Mary offered a nervous wave.

The excited blonde grabbed her sweaty companion's arm and looked up at him with a grin, "And this tall glass of water is my dear husband, John."

John stepped forward, just as Eric had, and exchanged a formal handshake with Samuel. Betty offered her hand once again and John kissed it gingerly. His eyes also found Betty's cleavage.

Samuel put his arm squarely around Betty's body and pulled her close once each person was, once again, standing next to their respective spouses.

The blonde woman's eyes opened wide, "Oh, I almost forgot the baby! On that note...there's also something Mary would like to ask you Mrs. Kleiner."

The blonde woman turned and reached into the crib.

Mary whispered, "Rose, is this the woman you told me about?"

The woman, apparently named Rose, nodded her head. Mary's eyes turned to Betty and she appeared to be examining her with calculating eyes.

Rose lifted the infant boy from his crib and tilted him towards Betty and Samuel, "This little man is Mary and Eric's new baby boy, Christopher! Say 'hi' Christopher!"

The baby was wrapped up tight and looked a little sleepy. He did not say 'hi'.

Samuel and Betty both offered warm smiles while Betty commented, "He's adorable!"

Rose passed Christopher off to his mother who began rocking him in her arms.

Rose cleared her throat, "Uhm, actually, Mrs. Kleiner....Well, Mary was hoping you could help her with something. You see..." Rose turned to Mary for assurance. Mary nodded her head and Rose continued, "Mary has a bit of a problem with Christopher- accepting her- her, uh...She's having a bit of trouble with..."

"I can't get him to latch properly." Mary blurted out.

"She can't get him to latch properly." Rose repeated.

Betty cocked her head to the side in confusion.

Rose cleared her throat again, "You were a midwife and an *ahem* a...wet nurse for years before opening the soda shoppe, weren't you?"

Betty turned her attention to Samuel and they shared a blank stare. Both were hoping the other knew the answer. Samuel began to slowly nod and Betty followed suit, nodding her head as well. She turned back to the waiting couples and continued nodding.

Rose and Mary then exchanged a glance. Rose ushered Mary towards Betty with her hands.

Mary took a nervous breath and asked, "C-could you maybe...show me what i'm doing wrong? For Christopher's sake, of course."

Betty put her hands on her hips and nodded once again, "I suppose I could try and give you a few tips, sweety."

Mary's face lit up and she tossed her dark hair behind her shoulders, "Thank you so much, ma'am! There's a ladies restroom nearby we could use for privacy."

Betty could see Eric and John's faces were flushed. They were clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation.

John cleared his throat and nodded towards Samuel before speaking in a deep, southern drawl, "While your wife teaches mine how to be a proper woman, how about we smoke a nice cigar? Let the girls perform their motherly duties while the men talk business, huh?"

With that, the groups silently reformed along gendered lines. Betty joined the girls while the men gathered. The men quickly shook hands once again before cigars were distributed and lit. Betty's dress swished around her knees and she looked over her shoulder as she followed Mary and Rose down the path towards the ladies restroom. Eric, John and Samuel stood around laughing and blowing clouds of smoke. They were squarely in the middle of the path, seemingly taking up as much room as possible. The park strolling public went around them, giving the men the room they demanded. They were three middle aged white men with the proper attire, mannerisms and attitude. Eric and John carried themselves like they owned everything and everybody - and the other walkers seemed to feed directly into their superiority complex. Samuel was joking and laughing along with them, trying his best to fit in.

Betty felt a bit perturbed at Eric's attitude. Why couldn't she join the men and take up as much space as she wanted and act like she owned the park? Why couldn't members of the public steer clear of HER and silently agree that SHE was in control? Eric was acting like it was obvious that Betty and the other women weren't part of their little group. Betty had breasts and a dress so she shouldn't be able to feel powerful? That was a load of crap!

Betty turned back to the boys and stomped towards them. Her eye's found Samuel and she stopped short. Samuel's eyes were wide and pleading. He know what Betty wanted to do and probably agreed with her about the whole thing. But this wasn't the time for any of that! The wind quickly drained from Betty's sails as Eric and John exchanged a confused expression at her expense. She had done it now! They were expecting her to say something!

Eric removed his cigar and asked, with more than a hint of mockery, "Everything okay, Betty? The ladies room is that'a way! A delicate little thing like you doesn't need to be around all this cigar smoke and business talk. You need to show my wife how to use these things remember?" Eric held his hands up to his chest to simulate breasts before laughing.

Samuel thought quickly on his feet and chuckled, "I'm sure she just wants to make sure she has my permission. Right Betty?"

Betty clenched her fists and took a deep breath. All eyes were on her. She didn't have any other options, she had to play along.

Betty forced a smile across her face and nodded, "Of course! I wouldn't want to do anything without hubby's permission! Is it okay with you that I go with the other girls, dear?"

Eric and John had smug expressions as they watched Samuel. They were admiring the power Samuel appeared to wield over his wife. In fact, they were jealous of Samuel's control and dominance. Betty waited with downcast eyes. She knew she was just feeding further into her perceived role as a stereotypical 50's housewife. If anything, her question would go a long way slipping her further into a traditional, submissive position in the social hierarchy.

Samuel blew out a thick cloud of smoke as he nodded towards her, "Of course, doll face! Help this poor, young mother however she needs. My friend Eric here needs his wife up to speed so they can start making another one!"

Eric slapped Samuel's back for encouragement and held out his hand which Samuel shook. Samuel was further entrenched as a member of the male group, just at Betty was for the female one.

Betty's cheeks blazed red and she lightly nodded and turned back to the girls who stared at her with big smiles.

As Betty neared, Rose piped up, "That was so romantic! I hope that John and I can be as good a team as you and your husband some day! You're such a dutiful wife, Mrs. Kleiner!"

Betty swept past the pair and clicked her way down the path, leaving the men behind. The last thing Betty heard was the roaring encouragement of John and Eric, singing the praises of the alpha male Samuel.

The women approached the restroom which was a simple square building in the middle of the park. Betty was leading the way while Mary and Rose followed closely behind. Mary clutched Christopher close to her chest.

As they neared, Betty noticed the door was appropriately marked with a sign stating, "Women" complete with the standard stick figure wearing a dress. Betty looked down at her own dress, understanding that she was best represented by the "Women" stick figure now. Underneath the sign was another that read "Whites Only". Betty let out a heavy sigh as she pushed the door open. As she did, a young woman was preparing to walk out, just having washed her hands. The young woman was eleven or twelve with a cute, girlish face and a light, pleated dress. Her eyes found Betty and she gave her a quick once over before growing a nervous smile. Betty held the door open for the girl who shuffled out while muttering, "Pardon me, ma'am" She puased for a quick second to admire the baby as Mary waited for her to pass. It would have been impossible for the burly, masculine Martin to have a young woman look him up and down in the women's restroom and see nothing out of the ordinary. A young girl like that would probably scream bloody murder if Martin walked inside...but Betty? she was exactly where she was supposed to be. The young girls reaction (or lack thereof) only further cemented that fact.

The door closed leaving Betty, Rose and Mary standing in their long dresses. The air in the room was stuffy and hot. Mary softly rocked Christopher against her shoulder.

Betty cleared her throat, her voice echoed in the room, "So- uhm- what kind of problems are you having, sweety?"

Mary hesitated. She was too nervous or embarrassed to speak.

"Well," Rose started while glancing over to Mary, "She's having trouble getting Christopher to latch on. She's worried he isn't getting enough."

Mary stared at the tile floor but slowly nodded her head.

Betty put her hands on her matronly hips and smiled sweetly, "Why don't you show me what you've been doing and I'll give you some pointers, honey?"

Rose pleaded, "Couldn't you show her first, Betty? She really needs it!"

She wanted Betty to demonstrate!? In the middle of the women's restroom in the park!? There was NO WAY that she would...

"You've always been like an older sister to me, Betty! Please, please, please!!" Rose begged.

Betty sighed. She didn't even know these girls! Mary and Rose stared at her with puppy dog eyes. She stared back. What was the plan here? What did Grungot expect from her? No matter how embarrassing, degrading or upsetting the task was, she needed to avoid losing at all costs. Betty already had enough nonsense to deal with! She had to take the easy wins where she could. Besides, it was just a few minutes of...biological demonstration...and she could put it behind her...

"O-okay..." Betty trailed off.

Both girls smiled widely. Mary extended Christopher who was clad in a cute little onesie.

Mary and Rose watched expectantly.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -CcMhHqG/A

Betty held Christopher and nonchalantly pulled down the shoulders of her dress, exposing her breasts. While Betty was apprehensive, she wasn't really embarrassed. She was among other women, after all.

"Wow, Mr. Kleiner is a lucky man!" Rose chirped, admiring Betty's heavy chest.

"Yeah, I would KILL for those puppies!" Mary added.

Betty ignored the girls and hefted Christopher towards her nipple which instantly became pressurized and began dripping milk- as if her body sensed the baby's presence. She just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible! Betty explained each step as she performed it: putting the baby in the right position, hefting her breast and squeezing it outwards, positioning the baby's mouth and ultimately maintaining the proper feeding position. Mary and Rose watched closely and asked a few simple questions. Christopher's mouth contacted Betty's skin and a familiar, intense sucking pulled at Betty's nipple causing her to draw a sharp breath. Her body responded by quickly hardening and lengthening her nipples until they looked like the top of a traditional baby bottle. Her motherly nipples were perfectly evolved for the mouth of an infant and biologically designed for the action she was performing. Betty looked down at Christopher and smiled. He was a pretty darn cute little-

Betty felt a sudden dizziness. Maybe all this heat was finally getting to her! She shook her head causing her dark hair to tumble to and fro. She noticed the other girls were similarly affected. Rose braced herself on the back wall while Mary held onto Rose's shoulder.

When the dizziness had subsided, Betty turned her attention to Mary and asked, "You see, it's not too difficult. Would you like to give it a try so I can see where you're at?"

Mary cocked her head to the side. Her black hair framed her young, heavily made up face which stared at Betty with confusion.

She responded shyly and quietly, "M-Maybe one day, Mrs. Kleiner but...I don't think I'd be able to do that seeing as how haven't had any children of my own yet."

Betty chuckled, "What do you mean darling?" She looked down at the nursing infant, "This is your son, right here!"

"Are you okay, Mrs. Kleiner?" Rose asked with concern, "I think the heat might be getting to you."

The sucking on Betty's nipple continued as her head swam in confusion.

"But- but- but..." Betty stammered in her androgynous voice.

Rose and Mary slowly approached Betty.

Rose and put her hand on Betty's naked shoulder and the concern in her voice continued, "Don't worry, Mrs. Kleiner, we'll get you out of this stuffy restroom and back with your family in no time."

Mary took a second to pet the back of Chrisopther's head and speak to him in a high pitched, baby voice, "Thank you for letting your mommy teach us young'uns a thing or two, little man!" She looked up at a horrified Betty and giggled, "He really is a little cutie, Mrs. Kleiner."

Betty staggered back against the far wall. She unconsciously transfered Christopher to her other breast and the sucking began anew.

"But I haven't had a child! I'm not a mother! I'm not- I'm not-" Betty croaked.

Rose and Mary exchanged glances before cautiously cornering Betty who was taking quick, gasping breaths.

Rose flipped her blonde hair behind her ears and reached towards Betty who flinched. Rose pulled Betty's dress down a bit further exposing her loose stomach and wide hips. The long C-section scar 'gifted' from Dr. Johnson dug into the bottom of Betty's belly.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -g6wF86c/A

"Listen to me, Betty." Rose whispered, "It's perfectly natural for the stress of motherhood to overwhelm you once in awhile. But look at Mary and I. We clearly have pre-maternal figures. Not that there's anything wrong with your figure, of course Mrs. Kleiner. Motherhood does thing to a woman's body." Mary ran her hand down Betty's scar, "But out of the three of us, you're obviously the one that's given birth before."

Betty shook her head, "N-no, that's not from Chrisopther that's from-"

"-from Jacob. We know, Mrs. Kleiner," Mary interjected, "Jacob was delivered from a c-section while Christopher was natural."

Another wave of dizziness swept over Betty and her thick legs quivered. The door to the restroom burst open and bright light splashed across the walls, blinding the girls who were accustomed to the dim light.

A young boy poked his head into the restroom. His piercing eyes reminded her of her husband.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -RQhbrVP/A

"Mommy?" He asked while looking over at Betty.

Through Betty's hazy, dizzy vision she saw the boy was referring to her! He stared at her with his piercing eyes, clearly not understanding what she was doing. The door opened wider and Samuel looked in before putting his hands on the boy's shoulders.

"Come on, Jacob." Samuel said with as much stern gusto as he could muster, "Your mother and the other ladies don't need you poking around in the girls restroom. You don't belong in here like they do."

"But Dad," The boy asked, "What's Mommy doing?"

The door opened even wider and standing behind Samuel was Eric and John who both stared at Betty in their suits. They puffed on cigars.

"You ladies takin' notes in here?" Eric laughed.

Betty let out an "eep!" and turned away from the analyzing male eyes which sent her mammoth chest jiggling. It was too late, all the men had already gotten an eyeful of her exposed breasts as she nursed the baby. Her cheeks burned. Everybody saw her as a mother now. There was no way she could deny it. They all KNEW she had grown a human inside her body and given BIRTH.

"Excuse me!" Rose screamed, "This is the girls room and none of you boys are welcome!"

Rose ran towards the door and shooed all the laughing men out. The smell of cigar smoke hung in the air as she slammed the door behind them.

"Honestly," Mary said, "I know boys will be boys and all that but..."

"A bunch of rude perverts is what they are!" Rose yelled while putting her hands on her hips and walking back from the door.

Betty was still facing away and mortified. They had all seen her breastfeeding a baby not just any baby- it was her baby. And that little boy had her husband's eyes- he called her Mommy! She was a mother of two! Her body even had all the telltale signs!

Christopher was finished and Betty rested him against her shoulder to burp him. She began patting him on the back and rhythmically bouncing him up and down causing her chest to bounce as well. What was she going to do?

Rose pushed her frustration with the boys away as she looked over to Betty and grew a toothy smile, "It's just so amazing. I can't wait to be a mother!"

Mary nodded her head, "I agree...though I don't know if i'll want three like you Mrs. Kleiner. I'll just wait to see how one goes first."

"Three...?" Betty's voice trailed off and her eyes grew wide.

"Well, not exactly three just yet," Mary corrected herself, "Two months, right?"

Another strong wave of dizziness overtook Betty and she fell against the wall. A dull pain bubbled in her stomach. She held Christopher with one hand while the other clutched her loose belly. She took gasping breaths and winced as the dull pain grew and she felt herself beginning to expand. A hard knot formed under her hand and pressed outward. Her desperate eyes darted around the room but the girls didn't seem to notice. She moaned as the pain intensified and the size of her belly increased. She entered the second trimester and the expansion really kicked into high gear. Betty's skin tightened beneath her fingers and the weight pulled on her back. Her whole body shook and she focused through the pain to hold onto Christopher and keep him safe. She passed into the third trimester with a strained grunt. Sweat poured down her forehead while her belly button became an outie. When Betty's expansion finally stopped, her dress reformed to better fit her clearly pregnant body.

Rose smiled and assisted Betty pulling her new dress around her shoulders.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -dXZG73W/A

Betty stood with her mouth agape, staring down at her belly. Her center of gravity had shifted completely and she stood with a wide, open stance.

"Ready, ladies?" Mary asked in her quiet, demure voice.

Betty shakily nodded and moved towards the door to the ladies restroom with her infant son cradled in her arms. Her walk had become much more unstable and labored due to her huge belly.

Mary opened the door and Betty waddled out into the light. Waiting for them were the boys, still puffing away at their cigars.

"Mommy!" Jacob yelled as he ran towards her.

He grabbed Betty's hand and held it tightly. Samuel approached and stared down at Betty's belly. A look of concern and fear grew in his piercing eyes. He wrapped his arm reassuringly around his wife, not really knowing what else to do.

Betty was embarrassed that everybody had seen her breasts but, thankfully, her dress covered them now. Besides, what did she have to be embarrassed about? She was just feeding her child and-

No! She had NEVER been pregnant! She...

Her head became all kinds of fuzzy. Betty shook her dark hair around, trying to clear the cobwebs. How else could she explain her hips and lactating breasts? What about the scar on her belly? Surely-

No! She wasn't- she wasn't-

Her pretty sundress covered her pregnant belly. She couldn't believe how quickly she'd gotten knocked up after Christopher. All her friends were probably gossiping that she couldn't resist her husbands big, manly-

Betty shivered and she winced, trying desperately to cling to her own mind and discern the truth.

She stood in an open, pregnant stance with her husbands arm holding her tight. Her infant son with a belly full of her breastmilk was sleeping peacefully in her arm and her oldest son, ecstatic about seeing his mother, clutched her hand tightly.

Mrs. Samuel Kleiner smiled and waved goodbye to her young friends, Rose and Mary, as they walked away with their new husbands. She used one hand to support her back. She loved being pregnant, but the weight on her back was something she could never get used to!

Mr. and Mrs. Kleiner continued their Sunday stroll through the park with their rowdy son Jacob and their little angel Christopher. Every couple and family around them greatly approved of the Kleiner's as they made their way to the end of the path.

The scene began to collapse. Samuel caught Betty's eye and she could see he looked worried. Whatever could be the problem? She would have to ask him when they returned home! She still had to make dinner. Maybe Samuel was worried about that? Samuel released Betty's arm and turned away. Something was definitely bothering him. Betty folded her hands above her huge pregnant belly and shot Samuel her saddest puppy dog eyes. She knew he couldn't stay mad if she turned up the cuteness! Samuel didn't turn back around as the world around Betty broke.

The scene fully collapsed and she was left in the void. Betty's thoughts, feeling and memories slowly faded away and Maddi returned and gained control. Maddi poked at her slightly pudgy, but decidedly not pregnant midsection and breathed a sigh of relief. She was happy to have gotten through another round without any further changes. But, the thought of losing her personality again hung over her like an executioners axe poised to strike. It wasn't a matter of IF the axe would fall...it was a matter of WHEN. Maddi began to sob. In Grungot's world, it was always WHEN the axe would fall...and she was helpless to get out of the way. She could only squirm.

Her tears floated with her in the darkness.

NAME:
Maddi Ellie Dawes
NICKNAMES:
Kitten, Titty, Betty
HEIGHT:
Just a hair under 5"00. Body shape is best described as "leggy" and "bottom heavy" with the legs and lower body comprising a high percentage of the total height and size.
WEIGHT:
121 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Unusually active mammery glands.
HAIR:
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS/QUIRKS:
Semen- [Hunger Level]: Hungry.
FACE:
GENITALS:
Fully developed vagina with noticeable pussy lips and a hairy bush.
UPPER BODY:
Slightly saggy female arms with virtually no muscle. Smooth and hairless chest and thin, frail shoulders. Upper body strength is below an average woman. Large, fleshy breasts hanging from chest, around a D cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are huge and feminine. Unusually active mammery glands. Stomach is somewhat bloated with little muscle underneath. Stomach is pockmarked with stretch marks and contains a long, horizontal c-section scar. Upper body is smooth and hairless except for the armpits that have dark, stubbly hairs. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -g6wF86c/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, chubby feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are dainty, smooth and extremely feminine. Women's size 5.5 reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Chubby, protruding ass with wide, motherly hips. Deep red painted toenails. Asshole is always naturally lubed.
OUTFIT:
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -bqjFbRg/A
PIERCINGS / TATTOOS:
Wiry, heart shaped tramp stamp with stars on each side that makes the wearer enjoy anal sex and makes their asshole constantly lubricated. Diamond earring studs in earlobes.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Heterosexual woman that only considers dating men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big penises and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal performed on her by men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humiliation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with both oral and anal sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure male partners. Very knowledgeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in French. Able to breastfeed a child skillfully. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:38 am

It continues to be a very good story.
Junketh71

PreviousNext

Return to Stories