Halloween (Tg,Wg,Ar)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Halloween (Tg,Wg,Ar)

Postby theaztecking » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 am

Young Marcus looked upon his world, and shivered. His world had been turned upside down. Literally. As he hung from his gangly feet, rain pelted down, blurring what he could see.

Once he tried to escape his bonds, a shadowy figure stepped into view.

It appeared to be a teenage girl, but before he could get any detailed look, she seemingly disappeared and reappeared to cut the rope attached to his ankles.

His body tumbled down, landing in a painful heap. After quickly dusting himself off, he took stock of where he was.

He was greeted by a low rocky ceiling, with a boiler room like feel to the whole place. Finally, the shadowy figure reappeared and spoke.

" Your name is Marcus Hudson, correct? Because someone has paid very good money to have your head put on a rope. Any ideas as to why that might be?" It took him a minute to comprehend what was just said.

Someone try to kill an average teen? Preposterous! "There must be some sort of joke. I'm just a gamer!" She looked him over thoughtfully at that remark.

"Hmm, perhaps a rival of yours? It matters not. The point is, if Marcus Hudson is not wiped off the face of the Earth by the end of tonight, I am the one who gets punished.

But there may be another way..." Marcus began to feel a sense of fear build up within him. "No! I swear I'll do anything!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Very well, but that will mean... changes. Perhaps becoming the dead opposite of what you are. We shall begin."

"Wait, what? The dead opposite of... What are you talking about?"

He suddenly stopped talking once he realized he couldn't move. The woman in front of him began to chant fervently, and it was at point that Marcus began to feel very weird.

As the chanting progressed, Marcus felt whatever hair he had on his barely adult body fall away, leaving him feeling somewhat vulnerable.

It only got worse however, when his height fell from an average 5'10 to 5'1, shocking his senses and leaving the woman far more intimidating than before as he barely came up to her tits.

With that cheery thought on his mind, his body itself began to change. Long hair flowed from the top of his head, going down to his rear end.

His chest began to push, making his shirt uncomfortably tight. His butt pushed out, nearly bringing his pants to their limit. Finally, his privates retreated inwards, forming a vagina and uterus within "her".

However, the woman within the shadowy robes was not done. With an almighty shout, Marcus's skin began to turn a brownish color, giving him an appearance of an average Hispanic girl, about a year or two younger than his 19, and also a huge contrast to his previous pale white skin.

"Now, now, hold still. One last change to make you safe, little Mercedes. Remember, you did beg for this."

As she spoke those words, Marcus's (A.K.A Mercedes) boobs seemed to explode from her chest. Her shirt promptly gave up, leaving her swollen tits out in the cold, dank air.

Her belly softened dramatically, causing Mercedes to fall over, and not be able to get up as her soft brown flesh seemed to melt to the floor.
Her legs plumped up, dooming poor Mercedes to forever waddling around. Her calves fattened up, preventing her from ever going faster than a pathetic mile an hour, on a good day.

Finally her ass filled out, reaching 3 feet across of smooth, jiggling fat. Her pants and underwear were sundered immediately, splitting in half as her new assets jiggled seductively.

After the barrage of sensations that was the last 5 minutes, Mercedes tried to sit up, completely naked against the shadowy figure.

"Little Mercedes, let's see what our final result is, hmmm?" She quickly began to rub Mercedes boobs, causing her to moan with pleasure. The woman began

to slap her fatter assets, causing her pleasure to amplify, until she let out a massive fart from her new ass. "Well, that's one way to thank the woman who's touching your fat, sweet little body.

I will take you to a new house to live a new life, and you just fart in my face. I think that's something a few gentlemen will enjoy.

Anyway, enjoy your new life, Mercedes." After that, the high school student Mercedes enjoyed a life of many new friends, video games with the guys, and a new life.
Happy Halloween!
theaztecking

Re: Halloween (Tg,Wg,Ar)

Postby Jojo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 pm

This is a really great story, but I prefer it with the extra bit that you put in this version. https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/ ... n-Identity
Jojo

Postby theaztecking » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:21 am

Thanks for the comment! Personally, I agree, but that particular portion was actually added on later. I was mainly trying to write the weight gain and epilogue portion in a more detailed style. I'm glad you liked that portion, and I will hopefully upload more on this site.
theaztecking

Postby Jojo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:12 pm

I'm glad you appreciated the feedback! It would be cool if you did like a sequel of this with Mercedes, but that's just a suggestion. Looking forward to more stories by you
Jojo

Return to Stories