The Student becomes the Teacher (F2F) (AP + AR)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Student becomes the Teacher (F2F) (AP + AR)

Postby Macan069 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Zetts... Just wanted to say I really liked this F2F story. Well-written and erotically detailed. Can't wait to see what happens to Maddie, or the new Sarah. Thanks for writing a great story!
Macan069

Postby XHollow1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Oh man can't wait for more
XHollow1

Postby Zetts » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Just wondering what character at this point is the more interesting to read about?

Part 7

Sarah Lindholm got her first real view of Maddie Johansson since the transformation happened. Unfortunately for her the view was in the full length mirror of Maddie's bedroom. Up until now, Sarah only had peaks of the extent of the changes from the compact that was in her old purse, and more disturbingly her new POV. The mirror reflected back a skinny, underdeveloped teenager. Maddie was 18, but looked a few years younger and the braces attached to her teeth did nothing to help. Sarah walked up to the mirror in awe of the changes. 'How does this even happen in real life? This has to be a dream. I need to go to sleep, and when I wake up I will be in my own bed waking up next to Jake.' The girl in the mirror blushed thinking about her boyfriend and the reflection showed a love sick teenager. A wave of arousal hit her like never before. 'God, what's the matter with me? It's got to be the hormones in this body,' Sarah thought trying to squash the developing feelings. 'I literally ache. This girl has got to be a virgin,' Sarah thought to herself while also thinking about how she had lost her own virginity during prom, 'well, that's not helping.' The thoughts only adding fuel to the fire. 'I need to get my mind on something else!'

'Madelyn, dinner will be done in a half hour,' her new mother said through the door.

'Ok, I will be down in a bit,' Sarah answered the relative stranger. 'I need to kill 30 minutes...' Sarah looked around Maddie's room, it was a typical teenage girls room with dirty laundry on the floor, various posters, and make up on the dresser. 'Ah, I know what I can do.' Trying to combat her sexual desires. 'This will at least help my perspective,' Sarah said while grabbing a bottle of red nail polish. Her hands other than her boobs and braces were one of the constant, more visible reminders that she was someone else, and she wouldn't be able to do anything about her breasts or teeth for the time being. Even the dusty blonde hair didn't bother her as much as she thought about when she experimented as a blonde as a freshman in college.

As she spread the red lacquer across her new nails she thought more about her college years. She hoped she didn't have to repeat them as this girl... Sarah Lindholm was an object of desire to a lot of men in college, and she doubt she would be again as Maddie Johannson. Sarah kicked off her flats and painted her blue toenails red. She couldn't get rid of Maddie's 'handiwork' fast enough. As she blew on her nails the thoughts came back to the man in her life, Jake. They had been dating for about a year and it was hot. Sarah's new vagina became moist with the thought. 'Oh my God, I am going to have to take care of this if I am going to stay sane,' Sarah said while unzipping her jeans. She moved right passed the cheap panties and tried to ignore her new pubic hair. Sarah probed at her new pussy, and it was impossibly wet. She tried to hit the same 'buttons' she normally would surprised to not find them in the same place. She entered a finger into her new slit and gasped at the fullness she felt. Her toes curled. She began to work the finger faster and faster as she pretended it was Jake having his way with her, but the thoughts pushed her to the limits and her body shook with the intensity of another woman's orgasm. She layed there moaning, and the moans coming from Maddie's vocal chords snapped her back to reality. 'I have to get back to normal...'said a rattled and sweaty Sarah.
Last edited by Zetts on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zetts

Postby Matt L. » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Really enjoying your creatively written story. Excellent work.
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Macan069 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:27 am

"Just wondering what character at this point is the more interesting to read about?"

Hi Zetts,

Well I would prefer Maddie in Sarah, as the identity theft aspect of F2F is the cherry on the cake for me.

But this is YOUR story, so I think always you should go with your feelings and momentum.
You ask a good question, though.
I wonder which people prefer...the AP or the AR?

Wondering where you will go with your characters. Thanks again for writing!
Macan069

Postby Zetts » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:55 am

Thanks Matt, and thanks for the feedback Macan!

Part 8

Maddie looked into her deep brown eyes as she reapplied her pink lipstick. She could still taste her new boyfriend's seed in her mouth, and she loved it. Maddie smiled at the beautiful woman reflected in the mirror and said, 'as fantastic as that was I better brush, because after all this is what started it all' tapping a manicured nail against her pearly whites. She had nearly gotten off just blowing her new man, she couldn't wait to take it further.

As Maddie was finishing up she could hear a phone ring. 'Hello, this is Jake...' responded her new guy in the other room. Maddie thanking her lucky stars that she now knew the man's name that she just sucked off, but in this life had been dating. 'Ok, I will give her the message. Thank you!' An immediate knock sounded on the bathroom door. 'Hey, Sarah if you were in a good mood before; you are going to be an even better mood now. That was Fort James High School, and they said you got the job if you want it. You could start next week. I know you would have to leave WHS, but it would be more money in the long run.'

'Are you serious!?!' A giddy Maddie responded. The gravity of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks. She didn't know how or why the magic granted her wishes, but she knew it wasn't holding back any punches. She would only have to deal with 'Maddie' for one more week, and be off to teach in a entirely different city. It could buy her enough time for whatever happened to become permanent, or to ship the new Maddie off to college... She popped the bathroom door open and leapt into Jake's arms. 'You ready for round 2?'

'You're an animal today!' Jake carried his relentless girlfriend to the bedroom with a huge smile on his face tossed her lithe body on to the bed.

'I want you inside of me right now,' demanded the up until few hours ago virgin Maddie. Maddie knew Sarah Lindholm wasn't a virgin, though, as the wish in the bathroom flooded her mind with many sexual experiences. Jake grabbed Maddie's much fuller breast sending shock waves down her spine. Maddie reached down and wrapped her red nail fingers around Jake's cock and guided it in to her new pussy that was still wet from 'round one.' She just couldn't wait any more, and pushed her hips down hard on to his cock taking it all in. She was in animal in heat, and had to put out the fire. As Jake thrust with growing intensity, Maddie rubbed her new clit against his body. She could feel it building inside her, and than a scream filled the room. It was Sarah Lindholm's scream. Her scream, and she had never sounded sexier.
Zetts

Postby bigfit » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Zetts wrote:Thanks for the feedback! Just wondering what character at this point is the more interesting to read about?

I like the idea of Sarah as Maddie improving Maddie by making her hot and desired while Maddie as Sarah somehow manages to ruin Sarah's body and life which ends up causing Maddie as Sarah to become jealous of Sarah as Maddie and beg for her old body and life back.

But, as was said earlier, you are doing a great job with this, so I'm excited to see where you take it.
bigfit

Postby GooberDude » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Zetts wrote:Thanks for the feedback! Just wondering what character at this point is the more interesting to read about?

I like both, in my opinion I do not need such sexual scenes lol, but others I am sure enjoy them, I just speed through them. for me I love reading about an older woman having her maturity stripped away,, being treated like a child, but I also like reading about a kid now all of a sudden becoming older, so I am deff enjoying readin about how they both are dealing with it, especially since the teacher was hot her whole life, and now shes not and a kid again. can't wait for more
GooberDude

Postby Kirk07 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:59 am

Hi Zetts I really liked the story but I would like to know if you are going to submit?
Kirk07

Postby Zetts » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:35 am

No sorry. This won’t be continued. I have no feel for that story anymore. Actually was stunned to see it resurface, haha.
Zetts

Previous

Return to Stories