Diapers and Debts (female AR)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Diapers and Debts (female AR)

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Diapers and Debts
By: Chrystal Wynd

Part 1

"Jenna," said Max, "I'm here to collect."

I rolled my eyes. "Max," I said, "I know you want the five hundred dollars back that I borrowed on the gambling cruise, but I don't have it yet, okay?"

"I know, Jenna," said Max. "So you keep saying, but fine. In fact, I can live without the money. I'm here to collect the other thing."

"What other thing?"

"You know what other thing," said Max. "You promised me up and down you'd give me a blowjob if you didn't pay back the money when you said you would."

I shrugged. "Yeah, I said that," I said. "So?"

"So I'm here to collect that blowjob," said Max.

"Very funny," I said.

"I'm not kidding," said Max. "You promised. Several times, in fact."

I shrugged again. "Yeah, I did," I said. "I needed the money. It worked, didn't it?"

"You got the money, if that's what you mean," said Max. "But you haven't paid me back a single dime. So, I'd at least like to get that blowjob."

"I'm not going to blow you, Max," I said. "Yeah, I said it, but I was just kidding."

"No, you weren't," said Max. "My sister was there, remember? And she warned you at the time that you better not try to back out."

I laughed. "Yes, I remember," I said. "Your sister also thinks she's a witch, remember? Somehow her little warnings just don't scare me."

"You're twenty-two years old, Jenna," said Max, shaking his head. "You don't work, you don't go to school, you just use people to get what you want. When are you going to learn to pay your debts properly?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Max shook his head once more and walked away.

It was two days later when Max's sister Lexie found me at the spa.

"How about that," said Lexie, looking down at me as I relaxed in the warm whirlpool. "Isn't a spa day a bit expensive for a girl who can't pay her debts?"

"What can I say?" I said, warm water trailing over my bare shoulders. "I like nice things."

"Taking advantage of my brother like that isn't very nice, you know," said Lexie. "You could at least give him the blowjob you promised."

"I could do lots of things," I said. "That doesn't mean I'm going to."

"You're sure this is the course of action you want to take, Jenna?"

"You can go now, Lexie," I said, waving my fingers in a brush-off manner. "We're done here."

"Fine," said Lexie, reaching into her purse and taking out a stoppered bottle. "Your choice."

I raised my eyebrows. "You're going to drink something at me?"

"Not at all, Jenna," said Lexie. She closed her eyes and chanted softly for several seconds. When she opened her eyes again, they were completely black. "It's all for you."

Then she dumped the contents into the whirlpool.

I gasped and tried to scramble out of the whirlpool, but it was too late. The contents swirled over me. Then, realizing nothing had happened, I relaxed and my heartbeat slowed to normal. Determined not to let Lexie know she had gotten to me, I made a show of settling back into the whirlpool.

"Nice," I said. "Is it perfumed?"

Lexie smiled. "I'll be going now," she said. "Just a quick word of advice. You may want to leave a key under the mat in front of your apartment. Probably before tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'll be sure to do that."

Lexie gave me a finger-wave and strolled out the door.

By the time I got home, I wasn't feeling good. I doubted it was from Lexie's stupid 'potion' or whatever it was she had dumped in the whirlpool, though. More likely the whirlpool was over-chlorinated. I took two aspirin, stripped down to panties and a tee-shirt and lay down.

I didn't really feel any better when I woke up, but I was feeling something else. Namely, aroused as hell.

It was a strange sensation. I could feel the hormones racing through me. I was covered with perspiration. My hips were wriggling unconsciously. My belly muscles were twitching. I needed some serious release or I was going to explode.

I was too over-heated. I had to do something.

I let my fingers slide over my belly and down between my legs. They found my button and a moment later, my knees parted. Then I worked my over-lubricated pussy with unexpected heat.

My hips bucked and my belly muscles jumped liked crazy as I worked myself through a series of rapid orgasms. I caught my breath, then did it again.

Finally, I lay back on my pillow, exhausted. I was covered with sweat, but I had worked through the worst of the arousal. My heartbeat was just slowing to normal as I faded back to sleep.

Two hours later, I awoke.

I still didn't feel great, but I wasn't as over-heated as I had been earlier. I threw the covers to the side and got out of bed. As I padded toward the bathroom, though, I paused. Something didn't feel right. At all.

I couldn't place it. My bedroom looked the same, but different. Everything was where it should be, but it still looked like a different room. What the hell?

I gave up and resumed walking to the bathroom. I still didn't feel good, and that was quite possibly the reason for everything seeming so odd. A couple more aspirin or perhaps some flu medication was possibly in order. My earlier heat may have simply been a fever.

I turned on the bathroom light and looked in the mirror. That's when I stifled a scream.

I looked like a twelve-year-old girl.

I fell back from the mirror, heart pounding.

I was swimming in the over-sized tee-shirt I was wearing. My boobs had shrunk to little nubs and my wide, rounded hips had recessed until they were the same width as my waist. I had lost my curves. My face was that of a girl just beginning puberty. My hair was straight, reaching just past my shoulders. I was a skinny pre-adolescent.

What the hell had happened?

I forced myself to calm down. I had to focus on basics. Like the fact that I still had to pee.

I raised the hem of the tee-shirt and sat down. My cheeks colored as I realized I my pubic hair was embarrassingly sparse. It was further proof of what I had already suspected...that I had somehow regressed in age while I was sleeping.

I finished and washed my hands. Then I took a hot shower to give myself time to think.

What the hell had happened? Was this truly Lexie's work? And what the hell was I going to do? I couldn't just walk into a doctor's office and say, "Excuse me...could you grow me back into adulthood, please? And will my insurance cover that?" Hell, if I did that, I'd likely end up sent directly to social services and given a battery of psychiatric tests. They'd never believe a witch did this to me. Okay, yes, this was Chrystal Heights and weird things happen here all the time, but still...!

I was a bit calmer as I dried off following my shower, but only a bit. I was still a bit wigged out. Also, I still didn't feel good. In fact, I was exhausted. Of course, that was likely a product of my body's cells breaking down and re-forming themselves as younger cells, along with my bones structure shifting and devolving, but that was only a guess. Regardless of the reason, and regardless of whatever I decided to do about this situation, it was all going to have to wait until after I slept some more.

I dragged my skinny twelve-year-old body back to bed, grabbed my stuffed teddy bear and squeezed it to my body as I faded back to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later, now a bit calmer and prepared to address the problem of my returned pre-adolescence. In fact, I knew what I was going to do. I was going to have to call Max and promise him another blowjob. Hell...it had worked once, right? He was a guy. This would be easy.

Not that I planned to give him this blowjob either, of course. But I definitely needed to sound sincere and I definitely knew enough to make sure his weird sister didn't catch me in a hot tub this time.

I sat up and was about to throw off the covers, but I stopped. Something was wrong. The room was...huge!

I looked around me. Everything was so [i]big[i/]. Furniture that had been cute and lively was now big and blocky. Shadows were everywhere. My queen-sized bed was so wide now, I thought it was two king-size mattresses side-by-side. The end of the bed extended far past the little bumps in the cover where my feet were. The bathroom was so far away.

Heart pounding, I slowly pushed the covers off.

It was as bad as I feared. The only thing visible beneath the hem of my long tee-shirt was my little toes.

I had regressed further. Somehow, someway, whatever Lexie had put in my whirlpool was making me younger and younger.

I scooted to the edge of the bed. It was such a long way down. I took a deep breath and slid off the edge. I landed okay, but both feet caught the front hem of my adult tee-shirt, causing me to fall forward.

I got back to my feet, grumbling. Then I pattered off to the bathroom on my little bare feet.

Pulse racing, I realized things were getting bad. My little bedroom bathroom wasn't so small anymore. My eyes barely reached the level of the sink. I couldn't even see the medicine cabinet mirror. I had to climb up onto the toilet to use it, and my feet dangled as I did so.

I couldn't even reach the faucet to wash my hands.

I needed a mirror. I had to know how bad it was. I couldn't use the bathroom mirror, but I had a full-length mirror next to my bedroom door. That would let me see exactly where I stood. Throat tight, I waddled out of the bathroom and made the long walk to the big mirror.

I stopped just before I got to the mirror and struggled out of the oversized tee-shirt I was in. Finally, I took a deep breath and stepped in front of the reflective glass.

It was as bad as I feared. The little girl staring back at me was, at most, six years old. The cute, bewildered look on her face would have been adorable had I not known the little girl was me.

My belly knotted. I had to call Max now. If I waited much longer, I might not be able to dial the phone.

I walked to my nightstand. I had to reach up to get my cell phone. My sleek, chic cell phone felt like a brick in my small hands. I had to hold it with both hands to make sure I didn't drop it.

I found Max's number and hit the dial button. I waited with bated breath.

No answer. Just the recording. Fine. I'd leave a message.

"Maxth!" I said, giggling. "I'mmmmm thmall! Don't wanna be thmall. You gotta fixth meeee!"

I stopped, blinking. What the hell was I saying?

I pushed the disconnect button. Where the hell did that little girl prattle come from?

I put the phone back on the nightstand. I couldn't afford to worry about it at the moment. I just couldn't.

Then it occurred to me that I was running around my room naked. Great. I'd been a little girl for an hour and I was already acting like a little kid.

I waddled to my dresser and tugged on my tee-shirt drawer with all my strength. Slowly the drawer slid out until finally there was enough opening for me to slip a hand inside. I grabbed the shirt on top and pulled it out.

It was a struggle putting it on. I just wasn't as coordinated as I was used to being. Even putting on a stupid tee-shirt was a lot of work. But I wasn't going to let Lexie win.

My head finally popped out and I managed to get my arms into the sleeves. I looked like a waif in the too-big tee hanging down to my knees, but at least I wasn't running around like a little wood nymph.

That done, the next order of business was something to eat.

This wasn't going to be easy. I certainly couldn't cook anything, but all cookies and crackers were well out of reach in the pantry. Still, I figured I could get something from the refrigerator.

Except I couldn't open the refrigerator door.

I pulled and tugged, but it held tight. I clenched my teeth in frustration and pulled as hard as I could, but the stupid door wouldn't open.

Then I remembered something and I scooted out to the living room.

And there it was, right where I had left it...a bar of chocolate. Perfect!

Getting the chocolate bar unwrapped wasn't easy. My fingers just weren't working right. But I finally managed to tear the paper off. It smelled so good!

Then I took a bite and my eyes widened in amazement. It wasn't just the sweet taste of chocolate that I was used to. It was an incredible explosion of chocolaty goodness in my mouth. I didn't just taste it on my tongue. My whole mouth filled with the heavenly flavor. My eyes closed in dreamy pleasure as I ravaged the rest of the chocolate bar.

I finally pulled myself up onto the couch and used the remote to turn on the television. I sat back to do some thinking.

Somehow I was regressing. I had no idea how young I was going to get. I had to figure out what I was going to-

Oh, cartoons!

I giggled at the antics of the animated cat and mouse. They were so funny!

Oh, no...commercial. Oh, wait...there were pretty ponies on the commercial! I hugged the remote to myself. I wanted a pony sooooo bad...

The television suddenly cut off. I had inadvertently pressed the off button when I hugged the remote. I threw the remote away from me and sat back, heart pounding, cheeks red. I had gotten completely caught up in a cartoon.

What the hell was I going to do?!

Then I remembered Lexie, smirking as she left the whirlpool...suggesting I leave a key under the door mat.

Grrrrrrr.

I struggled off the couch and fell on my rear end. I got back to my feet, then walked over to where my purse was sitting on an end table next to the front door.

I pulled the purse from the table, but it was too big for me to hold and I fell over backwards. I sat up and put the huge purse between my legs. Then I dug around until my little fingers finally found my keychain with my house key.

I tried to take the key off the ring, but quickly realized I couldn't. I stood up then and walked to the doorknob. Then I realized my next problem.

I couldn't reach the deadbolt.

I stomped my little bare foot, but that didn't help. Finally I walked to the dining room and grabbed one of the chairs. I pulled the chair and it slid a short distance. I pulled again and again it slid a short distance.

I stomped my foot again. This was going to take forever. But it had to be done.

Eventually I managed to pull the chair allllllll the way to the door. I was so tired. But I had done it.

I climbed onto the chair and stood on my tippie-toes, stretching. I managed to open the deadbolt and undo the chain. Then I climbed down from the chair and pulled the chair away from the door.

I looked both ways and didn't see anybody, so I popped out quickly and stuck the keychain under the mat. Then I scooted back inside and quickly locked the door. Finally, I dragged myself back to the couch.

It had been a long ordeal and now I was exhausted. I knew I was seconds away from falling into another deep sleep. The last two times I went to sleep, I had woken several years younger than when I had fallen asleep. I was barely a six year old at the moment. If the same pattern held, I was not going to be very happy when I woke up.

At least Lexie would be here later to fix me. With that thought in mind, I dropped into a heavy, youthful slumber.

NEXT: Part 2

Note- This is my first AR story. Please feel free to let me know what you think, whether positive or negative.

CW
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Re: Diapers and Debts (female AR)

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Part 2

"Well, well, well," said Lexie's voice, waking me from a sound sleep. "Look at the cute little doodle bug."

I opened my eyes. Sure enough, Max's sister Lexie stood in front of me. But...

...she was impossibly big.

Then I remembered. She wasn't big. I was...small. I was six years old.

Wait. I had fallen asleep. I squirmed nervously, then looked down. My heart jumped as I saw what I had hoped not to see.

My body had disappeared into the tee-shirt.

I had regressed even more. But how much more? I had to know. I needed to get to the full-length mirror by the door. Yes, Lexie would laugh her ass off as I waddled my little bottom across the living room, but it had to be done. I had to know.

Except I couldn't sit up.

I tried, but nothing was working. I could move my fingers and toes, even my hands and feet, but I couldn't sit up. I couldn't even roll over.

What the hell?

"What did you do to me?!" I said...or rather, I tried to say. What actually came out was, "Waaayabah!"

"Oh, my goodness, Jenna," said Lexie. "You are an adorable baby girl!"

Oh, shit. That wasn't good. That meant...

Lexie reached down and picked me up. I had a momentary sensation of flying. Then suddenly I was pressed against Lexie's body, her arms cradling me, her scent filling my senses.

"Ohhhh, you cute little thing!" said Lexie. "I can't believe such a naughty bitch makes such an adorable baby girl."

I wanted to respond, protest, anything! But she was so big and I was so small. I couldn't even move. All I could do was rest my head against Lexie's shoulder. Besides, I was tired. I needed to rest for a few minutes.

Lexie adjusted the tee-shirt around my form, wrapping me in it. Then she carried me to the full-length mirror. Being carried so easily while moving was the oddest sensation. The furniture in the huge room was big and bulky, even intimidating.

"Look at you," said Lexie, standing in front of the mirror. "You are the cutest little thing, Jenna!"

I could see our reflection. It was as bad as I feared. I had regressed into infancy.

I was a baby.

Lexie had regressed me back to infancy. But why? And how in the world could I pay Max back the money I owed him if I was a baby? I didn't get it.

"Such a cutie patootie," said Lexie, jiggling me slightly.

"Stop it!" I said. Well, tried to say. What actually came out was, "Waagaba!"

Lexie laughed. "Oh, that's adorable," she said. "Now, let's get you set up."

Get me set up?

Lexie carried me back to the couch and lay me on my back. Then she pulled the tee-shirt off me, leaving me naked.

"Gwaaa!" I said.

"Oh, wittle Jen-Jen doesn't like being nakey?" said Lexie. She rolled me onto my belly, then started pinching my rear end. "Who's got a cute wittle butt? Who's got a cute wittle butt?"

I squawked and wriggled, then giggled helplessly as Lexie gently pinched my baby butt. Finally she gave my bottom a light swat and rolled me onto my back once again.

"Okay," she said, opening a diaper bag she had apparently brought with her. "Enough of that. Let's get you packaged up."

Packaged?

A diaper bag?!

Oh, no way. No way!

I tried to roll myself off the couch, but Lexie placed a hand on my belly, preventing me from moving.

"Ohhhhh, little Jen-Jen knows what's coming and doesn't like it," said Lexie. "Well, that's too bad, baby girl.'"

Lexie grabbed my ankles and lifted my butt off the couch. She slid a disposable diaper under my rear end, then patted some sweet-smelling baby powder onto my bottom. Then she spread powder on the diaper.

"You're lucky I'm nice," said Lexie. "I really should let you get a nice case of diaper rash. But I don't want my little baby girl getting a red, rashy butt. Nope."

Then she lowered my bottom onto the diaper. I tried to struggle, but it did no good. Lexie ignored my struggles and folded the diaper between my thighs, pressing it against my lower belly. Then she taped the sides firmly into place.

And just like that, I was snuggly diapered, whether I liked it or not.

I was furious, but I couldn't do anything about it. The thick, fluffy diaper was firm around my hips and legs, hugging my lower region firmly. It wasn't uncomfortable, but regardless, I was diapered! I was twenty-two years old and diapered!

"Well, now that you're all nappied up," said Lexie, "let's move on to the next order of business. Food."

Much as I hated to admit it, she had a point. I was famished.

Lexie reached down and picked me up, holding me against her once again. She walked back to the mirror.

"I know you're very focused on your condition, baby girl," said Lexie, "and I know you can't talk, but I also know you understand everything going on. So tell me, doodle bug...have you noticed anything different about me?"

Noticed anything different?

I looked at Lexie's reflection. She looked the same to me. Hair color, height, clothing all seemed consistent. I lay my head against her boob as I tried to figure out what she meant.

Then my eyes widened.

Her boobs. That's what was different. Lexie was a thin girl. When she poured that potion into my whirlpool, she really didn't have much by way of boobs. But now...

"Figured it out, did you?" said Lexie. "Yep, being a witch has its advantages. I have a rack now. Big, full boobies. Guess what they're full of?"

Lexie walked back to the couch and set me down. Then she pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, freeing her swollen tits.

"There we go," she said, arching her back in apparent relief at her unfettering. Her massive globes jiggled gently as she shifted her shoulders. "Much better. They're perfect for what they gotta do, but they're heavy."

I stared incredulously. She was crazy if she thought I was going to let her nurse me.

Lexie didn't move for me, though. Instead, she pulled out a jar of some clear liquid and opened it. Then she dipped a small brush into the liquid and used the brush to cover her nipples with the liquid.

"A little something to make it easier for both of us," said Lexie.

She finished brushing the fluid onto her nipples and set the jar to the side. Then, still topless, she stepped over to the couch and picked me up, angling me so my mouth was centimeters away from her swollen nipple. There was a sweet vanilla aroma coming from the fluid coating her areola.

"C'mon, doodle bug," said Lexie, moving me closer to her boob. "Be a good girl and drink up. You want to grow back up, don't you?"

I almost wavered at that, but it wasn't enough. I was not going to nurse. It was that simple. I was too helpless and humiliated already. I was not going to let have that victory. I'd drink from a bottle if I had to, but I was not going to suck Lexie's boob.

I kept my mouth closed and turned my head away.

Lexie laughed. "Oh, baby girl has some spirit!" she said, finally pulling me away from her nipple. "That's good! We'll try again later, when you're in a more cooperative mood."

Lexie lay me back on the couch. Then she walked to the bedroom...my bedroom!...and came back pushing a pink baby stroller.

"Okay," she said, picking me back up. "In you go."

I squawked, but I never had a chance. In moments, my little bare feet were through the openings and my diapered butt was in the seat. Moments after that, Lexie had me secured.

"Perfect," she said. "That should keep you safe while mommy builds your crib."

I was furious, but I was helplessly secured and diapered. There was nothing I could do.

As Lexie began putting the crib together, though, my anger slowly cooled as I realized how tired I was. So tired. And then, my eyes slowly closed on their own. Within moments, I dropped off to sleep.

Next: Part 3
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Pigs Brains » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 am

Nicely done , hopefully you will be doing more along these lines soon.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Iggy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 pm

It'll be interesting to see what changes the witch makes to her when she grows up again!
Iggy

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks Iggy and Pigs Brains. There are indeed some plans in place for her for when she grows up again.
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby B-Rex » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 pm

I don't usually care much for physical age regression or magic, but I love all of your stories, and this looks like it is really building up the humiliation. Good job, so far. I can't wait for part 3! I hope when Jenna grows up again, she gets a few physical improvements, though with your stories that is kind of expected. :-)
B-Rex

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks, B-Rex. :)
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Part 3

I awoke.

I had no idea how long I had been sleeping, but I was ravenous. I wriggled around, still trying to get used to the feeling of a thick, padded diaper between my legs.

Then I noticed Lexie stretched out on the couch. She appeared to be napping.

Hmmm. This appeared to be the perfect time to slip out of the stroller.

I shifted around, feeling my bare butt rub the absorbent material hugging my bottom. My little fingers felt along the belt holding me in the stroller, felt the clip locking the belt in place. The only problem was that I couldn't coordinate my fingers enough to unhook the clips.

I tried another angle, and it still wouldn't work. I just couldn't put enough pressure on the clip to unlock it. Grrrrrrrrr!

I tried moving. I tried twisting. I tried wriggling. Nothing worked.

I was getting frustrated. Worse, I was hungry. Hungry!

I began kicking my feet in anger and hunger. Hungry!

And then, while I was kicking my feet, something happened. There was a sudden wave of warmth around my loins and a general sense of release and well-being.

What the hell?

Then my eyes widened as a strong scent hovered around me and I realized what happened.

I had just wet myself.

I had just WET myself!

Stunned, I struggled to grasp the fact that I was sitting in a swelled wet diaper and was no longer able to control my body. Then my belly grumbled, reminding me how hungry I was.

That was it. I was wet, I was hungry, I was stuck in the stroller. I felt the frustration and discomfort rise and I opened my mouth...

...and began crying like a baby.

In fact, I wailed. I couldn't help myself. And once I started, I couldn't stop. I knew it was solidifying my identity as that of a baby in my mind the more I carried on, but I just couldn't stop.

Lexie woke immediately and was standing next to me in a heartbeat.

"Ohhhhh, the poor little doodle bug is throwing a tantrum," said Lexie. "What's wrong, baby girl?"

Her fingers worked the plastic clips without thought. It was so easy for her and so impossible for me.

Suddenly I was flying through the air again. Then I squawked in surprise as Lexie slid her fingers into my diaper without warning.

"Oh, baby girl is allllll wet!" she said. "Don't worry, doodle bug...we'll have you wrapped up nice and dry in no time."

Oh, no. I knew what that meant, but there was nothing I could do to stop her. Just like that, I was flat on my back. Lexie popped off the tape and slid the wet diaper out from under me. The feel of the perfumed wet wipe sliding over and around my thighs. Dusty powder over my bottom. A dry diaper under my butt. Wrapped around my hips, snug around my legs. Taped.

I was diapered again.

Lexie stripped off her tee-shirt. She was braless. She picked up the jar of clear fluid and brushed some onto her nipples.

"All right, baby girl," she said. "Now let's get you fed."

Lexie picked me up and angled my face so that her swollen nipple was centimeters from my mouth.

"C'mon, baby girl," cooed Lexie. "You must be sooooo hungry."

I was. I could smell the milky goodness that was so close. I put my little hands up and pushed at the big, lush breast in front of me, but the move was largely symbolic and not nearly as forceful as I wanted. One little sip, maybe?

No! I pushed at that lush breast again.

Lexie laughed. "Goodness, you're stubborn, Jen-Jen!" she said. "You're going to eat sooner or later, so you might as well give in now, cutie!"

I set my jaw, trying to look resolute. The result was Lexie laughing again.

"Oh, my gawd," she said. "You are the most adorable thing ever! Anyway, I just can't watch you sit there all hungry, so this is for your own good."

My own good? Huh?

Then I understood a moment later when Lexie simply pressed her nipple against my still closed mouth.

"C'mon, baby girl," said Lexie. "Just try some mommy milk."

I kept my lips pressed together. But something sweet and satisfying from that fat nipple was moistening my lips. I didn't know if it was the milk from Lexie's over-developed boobs or that stuff she was coating onto her nipples, but either way, I could feel my resolve crumbling.

Finally, my little baby belly rumbling, I relaxed my mouth slightly.

That was all Lexie needed. A moment later, that thick, swollen nipple was in my mouth.

I tried to resist, but within moments I was instinctively suckling her nipple. Her milk seemed to flow easily into my mouth and was already making its way to my belly. I'd always understood breast milk to be somewhat bland, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed that by Lexie's milk. There was something quite intense, yet satisfying about the nutrient-rich flood in my mouth.

Soon I found a rhythm and I took a strange comfort in my situation. I was helpless, but warm and safe and I didn't have to do anything except nurse from Lexie's boob. Granted, I was going to be pissed once my belly was full, but for the moment, I decided to stop worrying about details and just focus on getting through my first nursing. I'd just have to figure out a way to make sure it was my only nursing.

Oh, gawd. I was so full.

Lexie had let me feed off that nipple for quite a while. Finally, she coated her other nipple with that fluid and then let me go at that one for a good long while. The result was that I was one seriously full little baby.

Laughing, Lexie draped a towel over her shoulder. Then she lifted me and pressed me against her shoulder, patting my back lightly.

I had no clue what she was doing. Then my eyes widened as, unexpectedly, I let out a huge burp.

Lexie laughed at my expression. "Awww, poor baby girl didn't know she was going to do that, did she?"

I deigned not to react to that.

Lexie stood up, but continued holding me against her. She started walking, humming as she did so.

I knew what she was doing. Belly full, dry diaper, she figured I'd fall back asleep now. Like I'd be that easy. She was certainly going to learn a lesson here about how stubborn I could be when I wanted. If she thought I'd be that simple just because I was a baby, she was in for a surprise.

Two minutes later I fell asleep, face pressed against Lexie's plump boob.

When I awoke, I was laying in my crib. I also had a pacifier in my mouth. A pacifier!

I spit out the pacifier and tried to roll onto my belly. I didn't have the strength. At least, not yet.

"Oh, hey there, baby girl!" said Lexie. "You're awake!"

Lexie slipped off her shirt and brushed the fluid onto her nipples. Then she swept me up so quickly, it caught me by surprise. Suddenly my mouth was full of nipple.

"Mmmmmmppphhhh!" I said.

Lexie held me firmly against her breast. "Hush, baby girl," she said. "Drink your milk. I'm not getting sore boobies for nothing."

I couldn't fight. She was too big. Too...strong. I relaxed and began working her nipple, once again letting her milk fill my belly. I was fully focused on feeding, so it was a full minute before I realized I had an audience.

Max was sitting on the couch, smiling at the sight of me breast-feeding from his sister.

My eyes widened and my cheeks actually colored. Max was watching me nurse as an infant! I was about to die of embarrassment.

And that was the moment I suddenly filled my diaper.

Lexie laughed and held me out from her, dangling in the air.

"Oh, my, baby girl," she cooed. "We've got to get you cleaned up, little pooper!"

Lexie was truly enjoying this. I had no idea if it was because she loved babies or loved my humiliation, but she was loving this scene, full diaper and all.

I wriggled in her grasp. Max had seen me as a baby, I was stuck in a full diaper and my mother was insane. My day couldn't get any worse.

I was plopped onto my back. Lexie dipped the pacifier into the fluid and then popped it into my mouth.

"Just keep that there until I'm done cleaning your adorable little bottom, cutie," said Lexie, her hands already stripping me down.

A pacifier in my mouth as my mother changed my embarrassingly full and very fragrant diaper. Okay, now my day couldn't get any worse.

NEXT: Part 4
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby B-Rex » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 am

Oh, I'm betting her day will be getting worse! I like the forced breast milking, very humiliating, and the Freudian slip as Jen-Jen calls Lexie "Mother" at the end, is all icing on a very nice cake. I can't wait for more! :)
B-Rex

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Part 4

I woke with my thumb planted firmly in my mouth.

"Hey there, cutie," said a voice. "I see you're awake."

I pulled my thumb from my mouth and blinked the sleep out of my eyes.

The voice wasn't Mommy's. Err, not Lexie's, I corrected myself.

Rather, the voice was male. Max. The reason I was in this mess in the first place. Just because I didn't pay him back his money and give him the blowjob I promised. Hmmpphh.

Max reached into the crib and lifted me easily, then held me against his side.

"Lexie's getting some sleep," he said. "She stayed up late to make sure you had everything you need."

Sleeping? Dammit! I was hungry and wet and not big enough yet to do anything about it. I needed Mo...Lexie!

I could feel my throat tightening.

No.

My lower lip started quivering.

No!

Water started welling in my eyes.

No! Dammit, no! I was not going to cry!

Tears streaming down my cheeks, I began wailing.

"Oh, relax, cutie," said Max. "We've got you covered."

I was trying to stop crying, but I couldn't.

Max walked to the kitchen with me still on his hip. He removed a baby bottle from the refrigerator and placed it in a large plastic bowl of warm water. He turned on the hot water and added it to the bowl. After a minute, he removed the bottle and then carried me back to my crib.

I was still crying.

He lay me on my back inside the crib. He dipped the nipple of the bottle inside the jar of fluid Lexie kept coating everything in and then popped the bottle into my mouth.

My eyes widened. Lexie had been breast-feeding me so often, I had forgotten that the possibility of being bottle-fed even existed. I lay there stupidly for a moment, Max holding the bottle, feeding me what I realized was Lexie's breast milk. Then my little hands went up and clasped the bottle.

"Wow, look at you!" said Max. "You can actually hold the ba-ba on your own!"

I tried to retort, but all that came out was bubbly gurgles. Breast milk ran over my cheeks and down my neck.

Max laughed and suddenly untaped me. Too late, I realized the ba-ba...err, bottle was a diversion to keep me from realizing he was changing my diaper.

Now I had a man changing my diaper! Grrrrrrrrr.

Fine. Whatever. He wasn't as good as Lexie, but he was competent. Soon there was powder all over my bottom and the diaper was snug around my hips and legs as I sucked my bottle contentedly. He finished changing me, then took my empty ba-ba and wandered off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Lexie's face appeared over the side of the crib. My heart started pounding. Mommy!

"Good morning, doodle bug!" said Lexie, reaching in to pick me up. "How's every little thing for my sweet pea today?"

I felt so warm and protected in her arms. Then I clenched my jaw, reminding myself she was the one who did this to me.

Still, she did smell soo good.

Lexie turned to Max, who was exiting the kitchen. "Did she eat?" she asked.

"Yes," said Max. "She's changed, too. Needs burping, though."

"Cool," said Lexie, draping a towel over her shoulder and patting my back. "Sounds like she's ready for regular bottle feeding, then."

Max nodded. "She didn't seem to have any problem with it. She held the bottle on her own."

I let out an embarrassingly loud burp.

"Good," said Lexie. "Jen-Jen's developing just fine. I think she gets it from my side of the family."

I glared at Lexie. "Gwahaba!" I said.

"I know, little girl," said Lexie, dipping the pacifier in the fluid and popping it in my mouth.

I sucked on my pacifier and pretended not to see her.

I gained slightly better coordination over the following few days. I was bottle-feeding exclusively now and able to stand up in my crib.

I felt like I was on the verge of talking as well, but the only word I seemed able to say was "mama". I suspected Lexie had set it up like that. Still, at least I was getting somewhere.

Lexie reached into my crib and picked me up. She cuddled me against her as she walked to the kitchen to get me a ba-ba.

I was used to this by now. I cuddled against her, surrounded by warm mommy scents. Yeah, she had gotten me into this and I'd find a way out of this mess sometime soon, but still...warm mommy smells...mmmmmmmmm.

"Well, doodle bug," said Lexie, dipping the nipple of the bottle into the anti-bacterial formula or whatever that stuff was, "today you get a present."

She popped the bottle into my mouth as she walked back to the living room.

I tried to remain calm, but I couldn't help wondering what this "gift" was. I worked through my bottle quickly.

"Good girl," said Lexie. "That was fast. Now, let's get your present."

Lexie set me down on the couch and walked to the bedroom. Then she came back to the living room.

"Here you go, doodle bug," said Lexie. "A new dress!"

It was indeed. Lexie had me stand up so she could put it on me. Then she walked me to the mirror.

I blinked at my reflection. My dress was a very girly pink with an empire waist. The hem was high and you could see the rounded bottom of my diaper just underneath.

"Aren't you adorable!" said Lexie.

"Gagaba, mommy!"

"Oh!" said Lexie, picking me up and hugging me tight. "You said 'Mommy'! You're such a good girl!"

My cheeks burned. She was right. I had just called her 'Mommy'. And even more embarrassing was the surge of pride I was feeling at having said an adult word.

Now that I was walking more, Mommy didn't make me stay in the crib as much. She would let me waddle around the living room with my pacifier or bottle in my mouth.

I watched some cartoons, too. Some of them were so funny, I barely noticed Lexie changing my diaper while I watched.

Of course, it wasn't always smooth.

"Okay, doodle bug," said Lexie, shutting off the television. "C'mon. We have to go to the store."

"Noooo, mommy!" I said, pointing to the television. "Stay!"

"Sorry, little girl," she said, "but we have to go. Stop arguing with me."

"No!" I said, and I dashed away from her.

She caught me a few steps later and picked me up. I started yelling and kicking.

"Okay, little girl," said Lexie. "I guess this time was coming sooner or later."

Lexie sat on the couch, still holding me. Then she lay me over her lap and pulled my diaper down, exposing my little baby bottom.

Then she swatted my bottom with a resounding 'thwack!'

My eyes widened.

Lexie followed up with three more thwacks to my sensitive bottom, causing me to squirm and wriggle like crazy. By now my cheeks were wet with tears and I was yelling, "No, Mommy! Pwease, Mommy! I be good, Mommy!"

Lexie picked me up then and stared at me. "All right, young lady. Are you going to behave yourself?"

I nodded, cheeks red, bottom on fire. I sucked my thumb miserably.

Lexie pulled my diaper back into place. Then she brushed my hair and arranged my locks into matching pigtails.

"There," she said. "Now you are absolutely adorable!"

She picked up the pacifier, dipped it in the fluid and handed it to me. I popped my pacifier into my mouth and took Mommy's hand.

The grocery store was huge.

I clung to Mommy as we entered. Everybody was so big! This was crazy. I was going to get killed! Or hurt! Or something!

Lexie placed me in the cart, my little bare feet sliding into the holes until my diapered bottom hit the seat.

We started along the aisles. This place was crazy big! How had I ever managed to shop here?

I stayed completely quiet. I didn't want to upset Mommy again. But by the third aisle, Lexie knew something was up.

"Well, Jen-Jen," she said, sniffing the air, "I see my little girl is a poopie butt."

My cheeks burned. I couldn't even pronounce 'anxiety issues', so I didn't bother.

Max was there when we got back.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"It went fine," said Lexie. "She got a little nervous from the crowd and filled her diaper, but she behaved fine. Although she did get her first spanking this afternoon."

Lexie briefly described the spanking and Max laughed.

"Anyway," she said, "Jen-Jen seems to be right on schedule."

"Cool!" said Max.

Lexie giggled. "You hear that, doodle bug?" she said. "You're right on schedule! Keep being a good girl and you'll be allllll grown up in no time!

Schedule? What the heck were they talking about?

But then her last sentence took precedence in my mind.

All grown up.

Was there a chance I was going to get out of this mess?

I offered my prettiest smile. "Gwagahba, Mommy!" I said.

Then a wave of warmth surrounded my loins as I wet myself uncontrollably.

Lexie laughed as she dipped a bottle nipple in the fluid and popped the ba-ba into my mouth. Moments later I was nakey as Mommy changed my diaper.

NEXT: Part 5
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories