A wish once wished (D/s, eggs)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A wish once wished (D/s, eggs)

Postby weaselwriter » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:24 am

Trying my hand at an AI copilot. Using it to help flesh out the details, but heavily editing it. I have quite a bit written. Please enjoy and give me feedback.

A wish once wished

Ashley stood in front of her bedroom mirror, admiring her reflection. She'd always been a pretty girl with long, wavy hair and bright green eyes. But lately, she felt invisible at school. The other kids seemed to ignore her, and it made her feel like she was living in a bubble.

"I wish I were different," she sighed. "I wish someone would notice me." She didn't notice a shooting star flash and disappear in the sky outside her window.

The next day, Ashley was thrilled when a cute boy named Luke complimented her smile. The warmth in her cheeks spread to her lower abdomen, and she wasn’t ready for what was coming. Without warning, she crowed like a chicken as she squatted and laid an egg. She couldn't believe it. She, a human girl, had just laid an egg. Ashley panicked, quickly hiding it in her locker before anyone could see. Ashley hurried to the locker room, doing her best to conceal her embarrassment. Despite hiding the evidence, the fear of being discovered terrified her.

Another day passes and Ashley couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement when again Luke, the object of her affection, once again idly complimented her captivating eyes. However, that excitement quickly turned to dread as the now-familiar warmth spread through her belly. Without warning, she collapsed to the floor in front of him, letting out an embarrassing chicken noise as she laid an egg.

To her horror, Luke was the only one who witnessed her peculiar act. Ashley felt her cheeks burn with humiliation as she frantically attempted to cover the evidence. But Luke's reaction was far from what she expected. Instead of being disgusted or shocked, he looked intrigued and, surprisingly, aroused. He approached her slowly, his gaze fixated on the egg she'd just laid.

"I've never seen anything like this before," he whispered, kneeling down beside her. His fingers gently caressed the egg's smooth surface. "It's...beautiful," he added, his voice barely above a whisper.

Ashley couldn't believe her ears. Instead of being repulsed, Luke found her egg-laying sexy. The thought sent a shiver through her body, and she couldn't help but feel a wave of desire wash over her.

"Do it again," Luke commanded, his voice low and husky. "I want to see you lay another egg."
Last edited by weaselwriter on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
weaselwriter

Re: A wish once wished (D/s, eggs)

Postby weaselwriter » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 am

Ashley couldn't believe her ears. Luke wanted to see her lay another egg? The thought both excited and terrified her. She tried to protest, but the words stuck in her throat. Luke's intense gaze held her captive.

With trembling hands, Ashley attempted to cover herself, but it was no use. Luke had seen everything. He reached out and gently caressed her cheek, his fingers leaving a trail of heat on her skin.

"Please," Ashley whispered, her voice barely audible. "Don't make me do this."

Luke's expression hardened. "If you don't do it, I'll tell everyone what I saw."

Ashley felt a stab of fear in her chest. She couldn't let that happen. With a shaky breath, she nodded her agreement.

Luke's smile returned, and he guided her back to the floor. "Tell me how to make this happen." His voice was low and seductive, sending a shiver down her spine.

Ashley nodded, her face flushing with embarrassment and desire. "I think it started when I made a wish...and it seems happens when I get excited or aroused. I can't just lay them on command, or stop them once they start to come," she confessed.

Luke's eyes darkened with interest. "So, whatever gets you excited or aroused will trigger it?"

Ashley hesitated, her heart racing. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. But she had no choice. Luke wanted to see her lay another egg, and she had to obey him.

Luke's eyes widened, and he leaned in closer. "Tell me what you need, Ashley? Show me your gift."

"You need to...touch me," she said, her face flushing with embarrassment. "Help me get excited."

Luke's smile widened, and he didn't hesitate. He slipped his hands under her skirt, his fingers brushing against her bare pussy. Ashley gasped, her body shivering with anticipation.

"Like this?" Luke whispered in her ear, his fingers circling her sensitive flesh.

Ashley nodded, her breath catching in her throat. She could feel the warmth spreading through her lower abdomen, the familiar sensation that preceded the laying of an egg.

Ashley gasped as Luke's fingers continued to explore her sensitive flesh. The warmth in her lower abdomen intensified, and she knew the egg was imminent. Despite her attempts to resist, the pleasure was too much to bear.

"Yes," she moaned, her hips bucking against Luke's hand. "That feels... incredible." She couldn't deny the sensations coursing through her body. The burning in her lower abdomen reached a peak, and she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer.

Luke's lips brushed against her neck as he whispered, "That's it. Let it happen."

Ashley surrendered to the overwhelming sensations, releasing a loud chicken noise as she squatted and laid the egg onto the floor. The egg was larger than the ones before, and a viscous fluid oozed from it, a clear indication of her intense arousal.

Luke looked at the egg in awe. "Incredible," he breathed. "You're incredible."

Ashley couldn't help but feel a twisted sense of pride at his words. Despite the humiliation of her peculiar ability, Luke's admiration made her feel desired and powerful.

Ashley's heart raced as she stared at the egg on the floor. She couldn't believe she had just laid an egg in front of Luke. Her cheeks burned with shame, but the thrill of his admiration still coursed through her veins.

With a sly grin, Luke leaned in close again. "I wonder how many more eggs I can make you lay."

Something inside Ashley snapped. She couldn't let him control her like this. "No," she said firmly, pushing him away. "This is enough. It's not happening again."

Ashley quickly gathered her things and stormed out of the locker room, her heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe she had given in to Luke's demands, but she refused to let it happen again.

Luke watched her leave, a smirk playing on his lips. He bent down and carefully picked up the egg Ashley had just laid. Stroking its smooth surface, he whispered to himself, "This isn't over."

Determined to keep his newfound secret, Luke stashed the egg in his backpack, a devious plan forming in his mind. He knew Ashley would never willingly lay eggs for him again, but he was confident he could find a way to manipulate her into doing it. After all, he had seen how much she enjoyed it, despite her attempts to resist.

As Ashley left the school, her thoughts consumed by the events in the locker room, Luke lingered behind, plotting his next move. He knew he couldn't let this opportunity slip away, and he was willing to do whatever it took to see Ashley lay more eggs for him.

**More to come**
weaselwriter

Postby weaselwriter » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am

Ashley did her best to avoid Luke for a couple of days, but the memory of their encounter was still fresh in her mind. She couldn't help but feel a mix of shame and excitement whenever she thought about it.

During history class, Ashley's thoughts once again drifted back to Luke. Despite trying to push the incident out of her mind, the vivid memory of his touch and the sensations it evoked kept resurfacing. As the warmth spread through her body and the familiar urge to squat and release intensified, Ashley could feel an egg forming inside her. She tried to hold it in, but the pressure was too great. With a sharp 'Bwak!', the egg slipped out from between her legs and was cradled in her panties.

Ashley's cheeks flushed crimson with embarrassment as she grabbed onto her desk tightly. The other students looked at her oddly, but she just pretended it was a sneeze. The teacher droned on about the French Revolution, oblivious to Ashley's predicament.

Desperate to hide the egg, Ashley pinched her thighs together, trapping it against her pussy. The warmth and wetness of the egg rubbing against her sensitive skin only seemed to intensify her arousal, making it even harder to focus on anything else. She squirmed in her seat, trying to find a more comfortable position, but every movement seemed to exacerbate the sensations coursing through her body.

As the class dragged on, Ashley's arousal continued to build, and she fought the urge to moan or shift in her seat. The egg, still cradled in her panties, rubbed against her pussy with every small movement, driving her closer to the edge. By the time the bell rang, Ashley was desperate for release, but she knew she had to wait until she was alone to deal with the egg that now sat nestled in her panties.
As the bell finally rang, signaling the end of class, Ashley breathed a sigh of relief. She retrieved the egg from her panties and quickly stuffed it into her backpack, praying that no one had seen her strange behavior.
weaselwriter

Postby taruliina » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am

Wau, really fun stroy! Thanks!
taruliina

Postby weaselwriter » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 am

Despite her efforts to steer clear of Luke, Ashley found herself in his grasp later that day. He dragged her into a secluded alcove, his grip on her arm unyielding. The dimly lit space sent shivers down her spine, and she knew she was in for another round of his twisted games.

Luke pinned her against the wall, his eyes burning with desire as he stared into hers. Ashley tried to struggle, but his hold was too strong. Her heart raced, and a mixture of fear and excitement coursed through her veins.

"You can't keep avoiding me, Ashley," Luke whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "I know you want this just as much as I do." Before she could protest, Luke's lips crashed down on hers. His kiss was urgent, demanding, and despite her better judgment, Ashley resisted but found herself responding despite her conflicted feelings.

His hands roamed over her body, and she could feel the heat building between her legs. Luke's grip on Ashley tightened as she struggled to resist the overwhelming urge to squat and lay an egg. He leaned in closer, his hot breath on her neck as he whispered, "You can't hide it from me, Ashley. I know what you want."

Determined to maintain control, Ashley pushed against Luke's grip, but he held her even tighter. His fingers traced down her body, teasing her sensitive skin and sending shivers through her. The pressure built, the need to release becoming almost unbearable. "Please..." she begged in a whisper. "Let me go."

Luke laughed, a cruel smile on his lips. "Not yet, my little hen."

Ashley blushed at the nickname. Luke's hands wandered over Ashley's body, his touch both commanding and seductive. He slid his fingers up her thighs, under her skirt, and along the lace edge of her panties.

Ashley shivered, her resolve weakening in the face of Luke's relentless advances. He traced circles around her swollen center, dipping his fingers inside her damp folds and eliciting a sharp gasp from her lips. She felt the urge to squat, but Luke held her tight. Her belly burned with excitement as he drove her higher.

Ashley could barely catch her breath as Luke's fingers pressed harder against her sensitive spot. His massaging technique drove her to the edge, sending waves of heat through her body, threatening to consume her.

As her arousal mounted, Luke's fingers slipped lower, brushing against the slick entrance where her egg waited to be released. Ashley's gasps grew louder, and she felt the pressure building up inside her.

With a sudden explosion of pleasure, she climaxed, squawking loudly as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Luke grinned wickedly and said, "Let it go, little hen." The egg slid out of her body, stretching her panties to their limit before sliding out one of the leg holes. The sound of its release echoed in the small space.

Luke released her, and she collapsed onto the cold, hard floor, panting and spent. A soft moan escaped her lips as she lay there, feeling both exposed and desired. The physical sensation of the egg leaving her body was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

The egg plopped onto the floor with a wet thud, its size causing her to gasp in surprise. It was larger than any egg she had laid before, the size of a baseball, and warm to the touch. Luke's eyes widened in fascination as he watched the egg emerge from between her legs. He scooped it up, marveling at its size before tucking it away in his bag.

Leaving her there, alone and humiliated, her heart raced, and her body still pulsed with desire. He smiled and said, "See you soon."

The encounter left Ashley feeling powerless. Luke's ability to manipulate her body with just a touch was both frightening and exhilarating. She knew she had to find a way to regain control, but for now, she was trapped in a cycle of desire and shame.
Last edited by weaselwriter on Sun May 05, 2024 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
weaselwriter

Postby weaselwriter » Sun May 05, 2024 8:32 am

The next day at school, Ashley did her best to avoid Luke. She kept her head down and tried not to draw attention to herself. But she could feel his presence, lingering like a dark shadow over her.

During lunch, Ashley sat alone in a corner of the cafeteria, trying to gather her thoughts. As she ate, she noticed Luke watching her from across the room. He gave her a smirk and a wink, sending a shiver down her spine.

Ashley quickly finished her meal and left the cafeteria, hoping to find a quiet place to gather her thoughts. She wandered the halls, eventually finding herself in the school library. It was nearly empty, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she sat down at a study table in the back corner.

As she tried to focus on her homework, Ashley couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She looked up, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw Luke standing in the library doorway, his eyes locked on her. He smiled and started walking towards her, a wicked grin on his lips.

Ashley felt trapped. She couldn't escape him, and she knew that he would stop at nothing to control her. As he approached, she felt a sudden urge to squat and lay another egg. The pressure built, and she knew she couldn't hold it in much longer.

Ashley's heart pounded as she scanned the library for a hiding place. Desperation mounted when she realized there were no private spaces to retreat to. Tears welled up in her eyes as she understood that she was completely under Luke's control. With a soft whimper, Ashley squatted on the library floor, her pussy throbbing with desire. Luke stood over her, his eyes filled with lust as he watched her body contort. She stifled her cluck into her arm and the egg slid out of her, plopping onto the floor with a wet thud. It was smaller than the one she had laid the day before, but it was still enough to fill her with shame. As she reached for the egg, Luke stopped her. "Leave it. We can do better than that little hen. I want you to lay a big one for me, Ash. One that proves you're mine." His words sent a shiver down her spine, and Ashley knew Luke was determined to break her completely.

Luke guided Ashley to a secluded row in the stacks, where he pinned her against the books and ground his hips into hers from behind. He slipped a hand into her shirt, roughly caressing her breasts, his fingers teasing her hardened nipples. Ashley's body trembled in response, her pussy clenching with desire. The warmth in her belly ignited as Luke moved a hand down into her panties, thrusting his fingers into her wet folds. Her juices coated his fingers, and he eagerly rubbed her swollen clit, sending shivers down her spine. She could hear the squelching sounds and her own breath becoming hard and ragged.

"That's it, my little hen," Luke teased, his breath hot against her ear. "Imagine sitting on your nest." His words sent a surge of pleasure through her body, and Ashley felt her control slip away. As her climax arrived, her body convulsed with ecstasy. With a loud "Bwak!" she collapsed to the floor, her body releasing the largest egg yet. It slid out wetly onto the carpet, and Luke smiled down at her, planting a kiss on her forehead. The juices from her pussy mingled with the egg's fluids, creating a slippery mess on the floor.

Ashley lay panting on the floor, her body still throbbing from the intense pleasure. Luke stepped back, admiring his handiwork as he looked down at the large grapefruit sized egg and Ashley's flushed, sweaty body. Luke placed the egg in his backpack. He gave her a kiss on the head. "This ends when you want it too little hen." he said as he slipped out an emergency door.

Ashley pulled herself to her feet, and is straightening her clothes when the librarian comes around the corner to complain about the noise. Ashley apologizes and said she dropped a book. The librarian shakes her head in disapproval.

Ashley watches in embarrassment as the librarian picks up the egg that Ashley has laid when she first saw Luke at the door. She tucked it in her pocket with a grunt of confusion and disgust, and walked away.

Ashley was left to contemplate what Luke had meant.
weaselwriter

Return to Stories