Jackie by Chubbysexy07 (WG) (strong language)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Jackie by Chubbysexy07 (WG) (strong language)

Postby Chubbysexy07 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:58 pm

*Jackie*

Chapter 1

Jackie stared blankly at the pages in front of her. There was no way this was real, it couldn’t be! Magic didn’t exist and this was just another fantasy book from an era when people believed in witchcraft.
Just a money making scheme from whenever the fuck this book was made, she thought to herself.

She placed the dusty old book back on the shelf with the other trinkets and literature from god knows when, and continued to heft her chunky frame around the isles of the second hand ‘bits and bobs’ shop. Most of the items in the shop wouldn’t look out of place in most of the homes and surrounding buildings in the dusty old town she found herself in that day.

At 18 years old she had been dragged from her room, (or sanctuary, as she liked to call it) by her parents who wanted to visit this little town due to its charmed reviews on ‘days out near you.org’. The fact that it was a 2 hour drive filled with reminders for Jackie not to eat too many snacks, and stating “The sunlight will be good for you honey”… was not her idea of a thrilling adventure.
Her parents had wanted to investigate some art gallery and Jackie decided to escape them for a while and snuck into the shop whilst they were mid conversation.

Further into the junk and old things she ventured until the glasses were knocked from her face, when suddenly bumped into a tall man's chest.

“Ouch, that hurt” she exclaimed, as she stumbled and thumbed for her glasses. Co-ordination wasn’t one of Jackie’s strong points and without her glasses she couldn’t see past her chubby nose.

“Geez, I’m surprised I didn’t see you coming, here, take this luv” The man stated in what sounded like a Cockney accent.

Jackie grabbed what she hoped to be her glasses but the metal object clunked in her hand and she had little idea what it was.

“If you wear that, we’ll know there’s a faacking cow coming…..

Moooo ya cunt”

The blurry man disappeared into the haze around her along with his laughter as he exited the shop.

Jackie found her glasses and put them on. As the world came back into view, so did the rusty old cows bell that the man had given her.

Tears welled up in her brown eyes as she tried to cover her face with as much of her black hair as possible, cursing last week’s hair cut which left it resting above her shoulders.
Heaving all of her two hundred and fifty plus sized pounds from the ground, Jackie stumbled her five feet six inch frame towards the door, looking even more emo than when she arrived.

The light burned her tear stained eyes as she burst outside into the street. Still hurt by what had just transpired, Jackie made her way towards her parent’s last location hoping that she could leave this horrible place and return to her sanctuary.

She passed people with her head down trying not to make eye contact with anyone else. Frustrated and overly warm from the sunlight which she was unaccustomed too, Jackie began to feel breathless due to her lack of physical exercise and poor diet. “Fuck that son of a bitch” she seethed. She was mentally beating herself due to feeling like a fat unhealthy cow, the man’s words ringing in her ears “Mooo ya cunt”, the tears began to well up again as she reached her destination.

Outside the art gallery she spotted her dad inside near to the door. Tapping on the adjacent window got a few looks of annoyance and disgust but fortunately she also got his attention. He could see that she was upset and hurried outside to see if she was ok.

As he opened the door her began to ask, “What happe..”

“I want to go home right now” she uttered in a tone filled with that of someone under duress.

“Ok” was all he said and he went inside to get her mother,

A moment passed and he returned with her mother in tow… “What’s going on, I was really enjoying that stunning imagery of the highland cows….” Jackie broke down in tears right there on the spot. “Honey what’s wrong…?” her mother questioned.

The only reply was a soft sobbing as her dad helped her make their way back to the car. “let’s go home”
Last edited by Chubbysexy07 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chubbysexy07

Re: Jackie by Chubbysexy07 (WG) (strong language)

Postby B$fan » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:44 am

Very intriguing start.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Chubbysexy07 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 pm

Thank you,

I have edited and added a bit to make this the first chapter of what will most likely be many short chapters over time.
Chubbysexy07

Postby Chubbysexy07 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm

Chapter 2
The car journey home was that of silence. Only once did her mother try and pry for information but fortunately her dad just shook his head as if to state, now isn’t the time.

Once they arrived at their 3 bedroom semi, complete with driveway and garage, Jackie exited the car as fast as she could using her key to get inside, she stopped at the threshold, turned to her parents who were just exiting the vehicle and said a brief but heartfelt “Thank you for bringing me home”, before disappearing behind the door.

“What do you think caused that?” her father questioned.

“I’m not sure honey, but I think it was a good idea to get her home. She’ll come to us when she’s thought about today and feels like opening up.”

“I guess you’re right” his words carried on a gentle sigh. “I’m going to pop the kettle on if you want one?”

“Sounds lovely” she replied, as she carried her things and they both made their way inside.

Upstairs in her room, Jackie was face down on her bed where she had crashed, still gathering her thoughts whilst staining her face and pillow with her running makeup. She wanted to stop crying but she felt so ashamed of herself. She was made fun of by some random stranger in a place that she thought was quiet enough to go unnoticed. “Fuck…..fuck,,,,,FFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!” she yelled into her pillow, the muffled sound going unnoticed by the tea drinking pair below her room.

After finally having enough of feeling gross from crying and not really being able to breathe well in that position, Jackie decided to wash off the tears, sweat and hopefully some of the shame from the day. Hefting herself up she headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

Once inside she began to undress, taking off her black boots and rolling the dark tights down her chunky thighs. She had a chunky fat ass and if she were slim, her wide hips would give her a pear shape rear, however her belly rolls just made her look wide from her tits down. She removed the plus size black dress she’d bought from EMP and dumped it in the pile she was creating. Her belly hung over her plump fupa which was contained by her pink girl boxers, these only visible from the material on her hips. She then took off the band t-shirt she was wearing. Being a big fan of Mazzy Star, their name would often be printed on something she was wearing.

Jackie caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and sighed. She had never cared about how big she was, she knew she was a chunky girl but being called a cow was so unkind. She had become used to the groups at college who stuck together and avoided her, even overhearing a few comments about her weight but nothing to the extent of today. Well maybe there was that one girl… “Bitch” she thought to herself as she remembered the encounter.

Taking off her pink boxers, she sighed again as she looked over her body, her tits were kind of small compared to the rest of her. At only a C cup with a large band they looked like two little lumps before a big belly roll and a second larger apron below. “Mmoo” she said to herself as she hopped from her heels, her double chin jiggled followed by her plump arms and shoulders. Her tits gave a small bounce and her belly slapped her fupa, finally as her thighs and ass stopped wobbling, she took off her glasses and got in the shower.

Downstairs her parents had been drinking tea and discussing their plans for the rest of the week. It was very much the same conversation they’d had before, relax on Sunday, work on Monday and so on before Jackie’s dad remembered he had to meet up with some friends at the local pub.

“Sorry darling, I completely forgot that I was meeting Pete and John today for a quick catch up”

“That’s ok honey; I have some stuff to do anyway. I’ll keep an ear out for Jackie, just in case she wants to talk.”

“Brilliant, I’ll see you later” he replied, containing his joy enough to not seem like a kid that’s just been allowed to go play out.

After he left, Jackie’s mother sat in the lounge and put on some classical music and pulled out her phone to check her messages.

TEXT TO MAX…..

Hi Max,
Thank you for today.
Hopefully what you did for me will finally get her to change her ways and I’ll have a daughter that engages with society. I did not raise her to be a fat lazy cow.
TTFN
Jane x
Chubbysexy07

Return to Stories