Babysitter-Wife Swap: Brittany's Story (role, various)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Babysitter-Wife Swap: Brittany's Story (role, various)

Postby stdphil » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:10 am

Interested in seeing where this goes.

@ John_Doe just the ones by this author
stdphil

Postby Achuloh » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:48 pm

Part 3

Once Brittany was finished, she started crying.

“I’ve ruined everything!” she wailed.”Our date is ruined.”

James tried to comfort her, but she kept sobbing out laments about how long she had waited for this day, and how she had ruined everything. James had never seen his wife like this. She must have been *very* drunk, since he knew his level-headed and mature 35 year old wife would never have a break down like this in a restaurant bathroom otherwise. She was behaving like a teenage girl after a bad first date, not a mature mother of two teenage boys!

“Honey, calm down, everything’s going to be fine,” James said again, hugging her tight. “You didn’t get anything on your clothes. You can just clean yourself up a bit, redo your make up, take a breath mint and it will be like none of this ever happened.”

Brittany calmed down enough to realize how pathetic she was acting. And then she realized that she had an easy way to fix everything! She reached into her pocket for the marble, and realized it wasn’t there.

Her eyes widened.

Had she dropped the wishing marble? Where could it be?

But that meant…

Until she found it, things were stuck this way. Brittany would stay married to James, and Eleanor would continue to act like and be treated like a teenager by the rest of the world.

A thousand thoughts rushed through Brittany’s drunk mind.

She had been crying because she thought this had been her one chance for a perfect night out with James. She had had every intention of giving Eleanor her life back after all of this. But… if they were stuck until she found the marble then she hadn’t ruined her one and only chance.

A part of her did feel guilty that Eleanor would have to live as a teenager for longer than she intended, but it wasn’t really Brittany’s fault, and she could cross that bridge when she came to it. For now…

Brittany wiped her tears, and hugged James for a good, long time. She felt so loved and protected in his arms. He really was an amazing man, and she had to admit she liked the idea of being his wife for a little longer than she intended.

“You’re right, James,” Brittany said. “We went through all this trouble, and the boys are going to be wanting to hang out with their friend Eleanor all night, we ought to make the most of it.”

James smiled at her, and nodded.

He helped Brittany to her feet, and she spent a few minuted getting things in order in front of the mirror. She took a few deep breaths, and turned around.

“You look incredible, babe,” James said, smiling at her.

A part of Brittany wanted to lean back into her insecurities, but knowing James would stay devoted to her no matter what thanks to the wish made her realized how silly she was being. Who cared that Eleanor looked like a model, and didn’t look a day over 20? Brittany was still a very attractive young girl, and right now James saw *her* as his wife. Eleanor wasn’t competition.

Right?

Eleanor smiled as the environment changed around her. She was no longer watching TV with Lucas and Tanner. Instead there was music blaring over speakers, and a who’s who of kids from school were dancing with reckless abandon.

Eleanor quickly gave in to the party atmosphere, drinking a cup of the spiked punch someone had brough and she was soon shaking her ass to the rhythm and having a great time. She didn’t even mind when Rick, the varsity quarterback started grinding behind her.

In fact, she was having such a great time, she didn’t even really care what Lucas and Tanner were up to.

At the moment, they were upstairs where a circle had gathered, and one round of drinking games had already finished. Then someone suggested they play seven minutes in heaven with the empty bottle someone provided.

It was Lucas’ house and he was the oldest, so he got the first spin. He didn’t know how things had come to this, but he was surprised at how calm he was about the idea of spending 7 minutes in the closet alone with a girl.

He could remember sneaking peaks at his attractive friend Eleanor, earlier in the night, and then… All his attraction had disappeared like that.

He had been nervous around girls for years now, sputtering and unable to speak around any that he wasn’t friends with. But as the bottle spun around, and landed on Kathy, the second hottest girl at school behind Eleanor, he felt… nothing.

The two of them went off to the closet for some privacy, and closed the door behind them.

In the darkness, Lucas felt Kathy press herself against him, kissing him gently on the neck and whispering in his ear.

“I’ve always thought you were cute,” she said. “What do you want do with me?”

Lucas knew this should have been electrifying. He could feel her breasts pushing against him, hear her breathing, feal her soft skin against his. But-

Nothing.

He felt absolutely nothing.

It wasn’t performance anxiety either. Like any teenage boy, he had dealt with many embarrasing moments where his cock seemed to have a mind of its own, and no respect for where and when he happened to be. But here, in this closet, with a girl had dreamed of being with, all he felt was pain where one of her knees was digging into him.

No excitement.

Completely soft.

“Is something wrong?” Kathy asked, kissing his neck. “You don’t seem very happy to see me.”

Lucas was perplexed. This morning (so he now thought), he had been a healthy teenage boy, with a healthy appetite for cute girls. But now he felt emasculated by his inability to rise to the occasion.

“Uh, I am happy!” Lucas insisted. “Why don’t we just make out?”

He leaned forward into the darkness, and tried to kiss Kathy. He had kissed girls before, and enjoyed the experience. But feeling her lips against his, feeling her tongue probe his mouth - it did *nothing* for him.

He tried his best to keep kissing Kathy in spite of how little he was enjoying the experience. Instead of fireworks, or heavy breathing, he was just conscious of how many germs there probably were in here mouth, and now in his mouth because they were making out!

He pushed her off of him.

“I’m, uh, really sorry,” Lucas said. “I think I might be sick or something. I’m, uh, not really enjoying this. It’s not you, it’s me, I promise!”

He heard an indignant noise beside him in the dark.

“What, are you gay or something?” Kathy said. “I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with that…”

Lucas could tell that she was trying to prop up her somewhat bruised ego. But he shook his head, and then, realizing she probably couldn’t see that, said, “No, I’ve always liked girls. You’re just not doing it for me right now. I’m sorry. This has never happened before!”

This wasn’t how he expected the party to go.

The two of them waited in the darkness until the door opened and another group took their place. But Lucas was wondering what possibly could have gone wrong!

Brittany and James had emerged from the bathroom, and taken their places back at the table. If the waiter had noticed their absence, he stayed quiet on the subject and merely brought out their food without comment.

After several minutes, it really did feel like they had moved on from the embarrassment in the bathroom. James had done a wonderful job steering the conversation, and Brittany felt a lot like she did when she used to speak with James before hanging out with her friends Lucas and Tanner.

Plus, the food and water the two of them were drinking was helping them sober up a bit from their overindulgence.

“James,” Brittany said, interrupting a story he was telling about his work. “We’ve known each othe since high school, right?”

James smiled. “We have.”

“What do you remember from back then?” Brittany asked.

“Oh, I was hopeless,” James laughed. “A nerd a late bloomer. But even back then, you were perfect. I’m so luck we’ve had all these years together.”

Brittany could hardly believe James describing his past self as a nerd. He seemed so mature, so strong, so fatherly. It was hard to believe someone like him had ever been a scrawny little teenager. A part of her was a little sad she didn’t have the wishing stone, as she wished she could have seen what he was like back then.

Eleanor was having the time of her life at the party. But a little into her fourth song of the night, she saw a blue glow coming from her pocket. She smiled at Rick, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and claimed she had to check some important messaged.

She wasn’t sure if he heard her over the booming base, but she walked out in search of hallways that weren’t populated by kissing couples and people unwinding. Eventually, she found herself in the back yard, and she pulled out the marble.

Looking down at it, she didn’t know what she had expected.

As magical as this thing was, it wasn’t like it was sentient or something. Sure, she couldn’t explain its glowing just now, but-

But as she looked down at it, instead of seeing the moonlight reflected on its smooth, glass surface, she realized she could see what looked like a fancy restaurant.

It was Lucas and Tanner’s parents! And they were dressed exactly as they had been when they had left on their date.

But that wasn’t all. As Eleanor watched the two of them drink water and talk over their food, she realized that in spite of her total inability to hear what was going on, she could understand that Mrs. Anderson wanted something. That she *wished* something.

“You want Mr. Anderson to, like, be a high schooler again?” Eleanor laughed.

Now there was a thought! Eleanor had only met Mr. Anderson after befriending his sons Tanner and Lucas, but she could hardly imagine him having ever been a teenager. Surely, people like him emerged fully formed in their 40’s with adult jobs and responsibilities etched into their brains.

“Well, today’s your lucky day, Mrs. Anderson,” Eleanor said. “I wish that Mr. Anderson would return to the person he was in his senior year of high school!”

Eleanor felt the marble glow and grow warm in her hand. But she was disappointed to see that she could no longer see the couple reflected in the marble.

“Ah, shoot!” Eleanor said. “I had, like, hoped I would be able to see how that would turn out.”

Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, Brittany had almost choked on the food she had been eating when she saw James suddenly shrink before her very eyes.

One moment, he had the mature and distinguished look one expects from a middle aged man with two teenage sons, and the next Brittany was staring at a scrawny, acne-faced, awkward teenage boy. His contact lenses had transformed in to thick, unfashionable glasses and his well-fit suit that emphasized his fit physique had be turned into an ill-fitting suit that hardly hid how thin and musceless James’ arms now were.

Brittany’s eyes widened. This shouldn’t have been possible!

Sure, she had idly wished something like this would happen, but she knew she didn’t have the marble anymore. How had he changed?

“Wh-where am I?” James asked.

Brittany tried to smooth things over. “You and I are on a date, James. Don’t you remember, silly?”

James looked at the cute girl sitting across from him. It looked like his friend Brittany, but also different somehow. It was hard to put his finger on it, but she had almost an aura about her that made her come off as a bit more mature, despite looking exactly as old as she had before.

“A date?” James said. “Oh, geez. I didn’t even know you liked me.”

Brittany giggled, seeing what the oh-so-mature James had been like before becoming the fatherly figure she had desired so much. She was starting not to care about the mystery of how this had happened. Even though she missed the old him, she had to admit that she felt like the tables had turned and she now had the upper hand. Was she more experienced than him now?

“Of course I like you,” Brittany said, batting her eyes, and leaning forward a bit to give James a better look at her cleavage. She loved the effect it seemed to have.

James couldn’t believe this. His cute female friend was into him? Him? The nerdy nothing of a boy? How?

But she kept giving him that look, and touching his arm lightly, and he couldn’t help but melt at her touch. It was so hard to concentrate when a cute girl like this was sitting across from him.

“James, how many girls have you kissed before?” Brittany asked.

“Uh, umm…” His cheeks turned bright red. “I mean, plenty, right…”

Brittany could tell he was lying through his teeth. “There’s no need to be embarrassed!” she said. “Be honest, how many?”

His cheeks stayed red, but he managed to mutter out, “N-none.”

“Well, why don’t we fix that?” she said, leaning over the table, and kissing his firmly on the lips.

James hadn’t been expecting it, but he leaned in and embraced it. Brittany’s kiss was like electricity, and he felt his pants tighten. God, she was so hot. He had never seen a girl as hot as her!

“Ah, James, are you excited to see me?” Brittany said. “Why don’t you finish your meal, and we can go to somewhere more fun for the two of us.”

Brittany was liking this unexpected turn of events more than she would have anticipated. While she had liked the idea of dating the mature father of two, she was also realizing how much she liked being in control of the situation.

And with a hopeless virgin like James, she felt like she had the rest of the night wrapped around her finger.
Achuloh

Postby stdphil » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:46 am

Can’t wait to see what happens next!
stdphil

Postby stdphil » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 am

Hope to see this story eventually get finished!
stdphil

Previous

Return to Stories