The Head Shop Girl (MtF, FtM, stoner, IQ) by Keyman

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Head Shop Girl (MtF, FtM, stoner, IQ) by Keyman

Postby keyman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:32 pm

A trade with thecoyote2, hope you enjoy!

Cooper wandered into the head shop that recently had opened in his hometown. He was on break from grad school and this would be his last time home until the semester ended. The legalization of pot had really exploded where he lived, and he was ready to grab some gummies or some of those awesome pre-rolled joints. Coop (his preferred nickname) wasn’t much of a pot head but now that it was easily available and legal, he figured it would be fun and relaxing.

Relaxing wasn’t a word Coop knew these days. Grad school was a bitch. It was a seemingly never-ending grind term papers, projects, and case studies. But the light at the end of the tunnel had finally shown itself – just one more full semester left. Sure, it was going to be a slog, especially with finishing his thesis and defending it, but things were coming to a close soon. He’d already conditionally been hired with a large firm that recruited his school heavily, with a six-figure salary waiting in the wings. All he had to do was power through these last few months, get that $80,000 piece of paper, and he’d be home free.

As Coop browsed the aisles, grabbing some items that looked fun and relaxing, he noticed the cute girl blonde girl behind the counter. As he drew closer to pay, he could see that she was short, but with amazing curves that stood out, even under her baggy hoodie and sweatpants. She was clearly packing some heat under there, if her tits looks this good in such a loose, comfortable garment. Her eyes were half-lidded and a glossy red, she clearly was indulging in the store’s product.

She was doing something on her phone as Coop approached, most likely flipping through TikTok videos based on her hand motion. He waited for her to acknowledge him, but she seemed completely engrossed in her phone. A man’s voice from behind her broke the trance she was in.

“Britney, honey, we’ve been over this – you have to stay off your phone at the register, ok? There’s a customer waiting to check out.”

Britney looked up at Coop. He could see that the eyes were blue and vacant, and he smirked at this thought. Britney smiled at him and replied to the man.

“Oh! I’m soooo sorry Mr. Nichols, it was just this super-duper cute kitty on my phone and it was the bestest. Cute little animals are the cutest, ya know?”

Britney smiled at this. Coop laughed internally at the way she used the words cute and cutest together. Britney was clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. But she certainly made up for it when she unzipped the upper half her hoodie, treating Coop to a view of creamy white cleavage that bounced so delightfully.

It *almost* took Coop’s mind off his upcoming thesis. Almost. It seemed like every spare thought in his head drifted back to the topics he should be researching. Britney snapped him back to reality.

“Ok, um, lemme see, you’ve got three packages of gummies and one tin of pre-rolled things, so that will be…” Britney trailed off as she stared at the computer terminal POS.

She scrunched her face up in concentration as if she were trying to telepathically make the computer do what she needed. It didn’t work. A man, presumably Mr. Nichols, came over.

“Brit, you have to scan the items, remember? Scan first, tell the customer the total, and then take the money or credit card. See? Like this.”

He demonstrated the action. She nodded in the affirmative but Coop could tell this was a lost cause as she clearly didn’t grasp the concept. He then stayed through the transaction, helping Britney as if she were a child, not a woman old enough to be in college. Mr. Nichols left her to bag up the now purchased items. Coop was lost in thought about his thesis again as she finished up.

“Here you go, mister. You look like you’re thinking real hard! Mr. Nichols, the owner, says that I look like I’m thinking real hard when I work. Isn’t that funny? We’ve got a lot in common!”

Coop snapped out of his brief reverie and smiled at the girl. “I’m just thinking about my thesis paper due at the end of the semester. So many moving parts and so much research to do. And I’ve got to nail it the first time so I can finish with my degree by June, otherwise my new job won’t take me on.”

Britney seemed to slowly consider this information. After a few seconds of meeting her vacant blue stare, she smiled, then giggled.

“You seem totally stressed! You know what helps with that? A yummy joint! I’m done with my shift in ten minutes, why don’t you give me a ride home and I promise this will totes clear your mind and help you relax!”

Coop could not believe his luck. Get high with Britney and her amazing rack? He immediately answered in the affirmative.

About 20 minutes later, Coop found himself in Britney’s apartment. It was surprisingly nice, in one of the better local neighborhoods. He must have completely underestimated how much she made working at the pot shop! In fact, it was better than his grad school accommodations, split between two other guys. Sufficiently impressed, he grabbed a seat on the couch as Britney lit up the joint, took a puff, and passed it to him.

Britney told Coop a little about her life, she was getting her GED, aged 21. School was tough for her with a limited intellect, but she seemed to have a positive outlook on life. She spent her time going out with friends, shopping, hooking up with cute guys, and getting high. Honestly, she seemed so chill and upbeat it was hard not to envy her carefree attitude. Coop wondered how it would feel to be free to just… live like that.

“So, Coop, tell me all about your life and stuff. You go to college? That must be SO hard!”

Coop gave her the rundown of his life at the moment. Age 25, about to graduate with his masters, nice job on the horizon, possibly a trip to Europe in the summer if he could swing it before work began. He explained all about the stress of writing a thesis as Britney listened intently. Coop couldn’t tell if she grasped any of it, but she nodded her head at him and seemed to be thinking about… something? It was genuinely hard to tell what was going on behind those vacant eyes. She finally spoke.

“OMG, that seems soooo hard and soooo stressful. You need a break, handsome. What if I told you I could totes help you relax and forget all about that silly paper thing for a few days?”

Coop smiled at this.

“Honey, if you have strong enough weed to make me forget about my thesis, sign me up!” He laughed heartily at the thought. Britney smiled and giggled, her vacant eyes sparkling with a glint of mischief.

“Well… sort of? One day I helped this nice old lady because she dropped a bag of groceries. She said that I was super nice and stuff! Then she said I could have a gift from her. She asked if I had a… um… a thingy? Ohh I’m such a dummy sometimes, what’s the word? A tally-man? Anyway she said I just needed to give her something to cast her spell on. I had this joint from the store and she totally made it magic!”

Chuckling, Coop gave her a sympathetic smile. “Oh, honey, there’s no such thing as magic. And I think she meant it’s a ‘talisman’, a sort of magically imbued object. But, it doesn’t really matter, that’s sweet of you to help the old lady.”

“No!” Britney was emphatic now, “It’s totes real. She told me! All I gotta do is light the joint and she said… um… oh yeah, it’ll show me a new way to look at life! Maybe that’s what you need too, a new way to look at life and stuff, then you could relax!”

The thought was intriguing to Coop. Maybe he did need a new way to look at life, a new perspective. Of course, it was absurd to think it would actually work, but keeping this high going would be a nice step on the way to a relaxing few days at home. Britney had now gotten sufficiently baked from their original joint and had a mischievous glint in her otherwise vacant blue eyes.

“Let’s share it and maybe I’ll find other ways to help you… relax.” She smiled seductively and licked her lips with the last sentence. Coop liked where this was going.

Britney went into her room and came back with a pre-rolled joint in a plastic tube, the kind they sold at the shop she worked at. It didn’t seem to be anything special, but Britney said it was the one she had given to the “witch”. She lit up the new joint, took a few puffs to get it going, and passed it to Coop, who took a drag and realized this was some strong shit. He felt it deep in his bones and closed his eyes as he savored the sensations. As he did, he was surprised by Britney leaning over and unzipping his fly.

“Mm. Getting high always makes me horny, ya know? Wow your cock is so nice! And I love having something in my mouth. It’s an ora… orum… it’s the mouth thingy when it makes you feel all good and tingly!” She giggled at this and slid the cock into her mouth.

Honestly, Coop couldn’t believe his luck as Britney slid her puffy lips up and down his cock, her large breasts comfortably laying on his muscular thigh. She worked him like a pro for a minute, before popping her lips off and continuing to stroke as she spoke.

Britney smiled at me. “Mm. Just relax and I’ll take care of it all. Yummy.”

I was barely listening, but I nodded my head in agreement.

“Mm, yeah babe, that would be great.”

Britney slid her mouth back down on Coop’s cock. She worked him up and down with expert finesse as I soaked in the stoned and sexual sensations. Her free hand had wandered down to her smooth, tight little pussy, rubbing it as she moaned around the cock in her mouth. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Coop came hard into Britney’s mouth, swallowing every drop. She squealed in delight as she simultaneously had managed to get herself off as well.

And that’s when it all went black.

--------

Coop woke up with a splitting headache. He was having a difficult time remembering what happened or where he was. He was laying in a bed, that much he had gathered – there was some sort of blanket on top of him… maybe? He felt like everything was questionable at the moment. He moved his hand up to brush some hair out of his face and encountered something soft and warm and smooth and round… and attached to him. He felt his arm hit it.

That jolted Coop awake for real. He shot out of bed and to the mirror in the room he was in. Staring back at him was Britney. He screamed.

Behind him, the bed rustled. Someone stirred under the covers. Coop could NOT handle whatever the fuck was going on right now. It was like his thoughts were sinking in quicksand and it was all he could do to keep them from going under completely. He ran into the bathroom and locked the door, realizing finally that this was still Britney’s apartment. He examined himself in the mirror. Or rather, herself.

She was in a blue bra and black panties, the same Britney had been wearing earlier. She was definitely much shorter than when Coop was a man, and the perspective was confusing to say the least. Trim waist, nice thighs, sexy little ass. The same vacant and confused blue eyes. Her breasts were… wow. She reached up and grabbed them. So firm and yet soft, the nipples responding instantly to her touch. That’s when she felt her pussy get wet. Really wet. Was this what it felt like for a woman to get turned on? She was enjoying it, despite the full on mental breakdown she knew must be coming.

A knock on the door startled Coop. She heard a familiar voice on the other side.

“Hey, uh, Coop? You in there? I think we should talk about this.”

Coop opened the door only to look up at… himself, standing half naked in Britney’s room. Britney, now in Coop’s body, did his best to explain what he thought had happened.

“Looks like we switched bodies. Honestly, I don’t know if I really believed that woman up until now, but it seems pretty clear that she wasn’t joking – we’ve both got a new way to look at life.”

Coop was struggling to process all this. Her brain was simply not working in the way he expected. Simple connections and logical conclusions were escaping her.

“But, like, ok. I guess. How do we get back? I can’t be you! I don’t know anything about being, like, a sexy girl!”

Britney considered this for a moment and snapped his fingers.

“Wait, we only smoked about half that joint. I’m sure we can smoke the other half and get back to our old bodies. It’s probably just some type of advanced matter transference for our brains at play.”

Coop stared blankly at Britney. She didn’t need to know about some matter-whatever thingy, she just knew she needed to fix this.

She started to head back to the living room to find the joint. Britney followed, and spotting the joint he grabbed it from the ashtray on the coffee table.

“Coop, hang on, let’s think about this. You’ve been unhappy with all the stress in your life, right?”

Coop nodded. She was actually having a hard time imagining what it would be like to go back to writing and worrying about a theater paper. Was it about actors and stuff? How do you even do that? Britney kept talking.

“We know we have the joint and can switch back. Why don’t we spend a couple days in these bodies? I’ve always imagined what it would be like to be a man and what it would feel like to be so smart! Things in my life that confused and held me back make so much sense now that I have your brain. And I bet you’re feeling a lot less stress right now. Haven’t you ever wondered what it feels like to be a sexy girl? You could go out with my friends tonight, have some fun! Maybe you’ll even meet a cute guy to make you feel naughty things.”

Britney smirked at this, and Coop blushed, thinking back to her little bit of exploration in the bathroom. In fact, just at its mention, Coop felt her pussy start to leak a little. Damn that felt good. In fact, everything felt good and seemed bright and happy and fun and stuff. She wasn’t worried about anything. She also wasn’t thinking through any of this, but thinking was not her strong suit at the moment. Coop smiled.

“You know what? Let’s spend tonight and tomorrow as each other, then we can switch back. I’m totally in!”

Britney smiled back. “Awesome. Lemme give you a quick rundown on my life, and you can do the same, so we can avoid arousing any suspicions with people we know.”

Coop and Britney exchanged as much info as they could. They also quickly found out that their new bodies seemed to have muscle memory built in. Coop was able to put on a bra without thinking and fix his makeup. Britney knew where his car keys were and which credit cards were in his wallet.

Coop and Britney hugged goodbye. Coop now had a night out clubbing with Britney’s friends. She didn’t linger on the fact that the hug made her nipples hard and her pussy tingle a bit. ‘Jeez, this body is sensitive… I wonder what sex feels like for me now.’

--------

Coop was having a blast, there was no denying it. Her body had been on autopilot earlier, and selected a really sexy little dress and heels to go out clubbing. God, she looked so hot, and she seemed to have a low level of arousal since this afternoon. Her nipples felt so good and her pussy just stayed a little wet all the time. The pot gummies she had taken probably didn’t help lower her arousal, but who cared? She was having fun. Everything was so fun!

Her friends picked her up in an Uber and they were off to some downtown rooftop VIP club. They were easily some of the more attractive women there, and men started buying them drinks and asking them to dance. Coop’s arousal really started to get amped up on the dance floor as men and women alike danced with her. ‘Inhibitions’ was a word the old Coop knew, but the new Coop couldn’t even spell it. They went out the window as a tall, muscular man started grabbing her hips, then her ass, then finally her large, perky breasts. Her alcohol and pot riddled brain didn’t want to say no, and so she didn’t.

The muscular man took her somewhere, she wasn’t really paying attention. There was a bed. He pushed her down to her knees and in her haze she sucked his cock because she realized that putting things in her mouth made her so wet. It was like her mouth was wired to her pussy. She giggled around the man’s cock as she had that thought. He pulled her off and flipped her onto her stomach. She was on a bed facing a closet mirror so she could watch him slide his large cock inside her from behind. As her large tits rubbed against the mattress and her pussy was filled by the cock, she came so hard. Moments later, the man came inside her, pushing her off and rolling over to sleep. Coop felt the sleep coming as well, the alcohol and pot and sex pushing her to dreamland. And wouldn’t you know it - she didn’t have a single thought about grad school.

--------

The next morning Coop was awakened by the man. He seemed like he was in a rush or something? He made her get dressed like REALLY fast and found her a cab downstairs. She walked by some photos and stuff on the way out of his apartment showing him with some other woman, but he said it was his sister so that must be fine.

She was hungover. Her pussy was sore and she needed something to take the edge off, so she went into her purse and ate a gummy. That’s when her phone rang and she answered it, only to discover she was totes late to work. Mr. Nichols was like super annoyed, I guess. Ugh, lame. She had to make an excuse about being sick and then went home to change into some more normal clothes. She made it to work about 45 minutes late, which really wasn’t bad at all, why did it even matter?

She spent the day half-heartedly helping customers in the store and struggling with the POS system. Coop knew she shouldn’t have this much trouble with a simple touch screen, and yet, it was like calculus to her. In fact, everything seemed fuzzy and hard to concentrate on. A thought started to dawn on her, after about an hour of trying and failing to connect the dots – was she dumb now? Did she like get Britney’s brains and stuff? Also, why was she like super horny all the time now? As she pondered this, she kept sucking on a pot lollipop because it felt so good in her mouth. Like the man’s cock last night. Mm.

That led her down an entire hour of thinking about sex, as she struggled to perform the most menial tasks at work. Oh well, at least she was high, and everything felt so yummy. She clocked out at 4, heading home to her lovely apartment. Except, when she arrived, she was in for a shock – there was another woman there, maybe a little older than her. Her brain knew this girl, it was her older sister Jenny!

Hang on. She scrunched up her face and thought and thought about it.

This wasn’t her apartment.

This was Jenny’s apartment. Her sister who is a CPA. Ugh, Jenny got all the brains, and she got the boobies. I mean Jenny didn’t have *small* boobies but her boobies were totes bigger and the boys liked her better and –

Fuck. There was something wrong. Really wrong. And she couldn’t figure it out. Her brain did not work the way her old one did, and it was super confusing and hard. Jenny thanked her for house sitting while she was away, and sent her on her way home, back to her Britney’s real home - living with her “mom” in her childhood bedroom. Ugh, at age 21? Gross.

She arrived to her mom’s house and entered her new room, which basically looked like a teenaged girl threw up in it. Things started to fall into place, even for the confused stoner girl. She had tried four times to get her GED but couldn’t pass the test. Mr. Nichols was her mom’s boyfriend and he owned the pot shop and that’s the only reason she had the job. Her entire life was just being a waste of space, a stoner girl who only had nice tits, a pretty face, and a high libido with a few kinks. Even her friends had started to move on from the partying and drugs lifestyle.

Coop’s new memories started to become clearer, realizing that her friends were slowly leaving her behind, she couldn’t finish school, she couldn’t hold down a good job… she really couldn’t do anything except look pretty and be good at sex.

Coop realized that she had to switch back immediately. She went to go text Britney from her iPhone, and the text went through green instead of blue. Even the dumb girl knew right away that this meant Britney had blocked her number.

She panicked. One of the last things she could remember from her old brain was where her parent’s house was. She had her mom drop her off there immediately (in the process realizing she was now too dumb In this life to even pass the driver’s license test) and banged on the door. Her old mom answered, and Coop frantically asked for “Cooper”. It turns out that “Cooper” had gone back to grad school early to start work on his thesis.

Coop realized now that she was almost certainly stuck. Britney had probably gotten rid of the other half of the magic joint and was not gonna switch back. Britney was now the grad student with a high IQ, bright future, good job, trips to Europe, all the good things. And her? She was a high school dropout working at a head shop, getting stoned every day and looking for cock to fulfill her immense sexual needs. And worse, her new memories told her that all those munchies she was having with her pot was softening her ass, hips, and thighs. She’d been gaining weight and was too lazy to try and do anything about it. Ugh. Gross. Maybe guys would like a fatter ass? She pondered this.

And the other thing her new memories told her? She was considering starting an OnlyFans and had already posted some pics of herself to Reddit. Sigh. At least they were getting some likes.

As she thought about men on the internet jerking off to her cute face and big tits, she slowly lowered a hand inside her thong and began to stroke her damp little pussy.

She was Britney now.

Coop’s new life
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... a7e23898c9
keyman

Re: The Head Shop Girl (MtF, FtM, stoner, IQ) by Keyman

Postby daelon » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:01 pm

This was great. Thanks for the story.
daelon

Postby keyman » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:34 am

daelon wrote:This was great. Thanks for the story.

Glad you liked it!
keyman

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:57 pm

This was a rather cool tale. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby keyman » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:43 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This was a rather cool tale. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I'm a fan of your work as well!
keyman

Return to Stories