Raven's Revenge (nerd)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Raven's Revenge (nerd)

Postby Anostus » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:38 am

Raven's Revenge
By Anostus (Commission for Beautifull Brady)

Raven was feeling pretty good about her new haircut. The last few months had been a period of self-discovery for her, and she had had to unlearn a lot of things she had taken for granted. But as hard as it had been to chop off most of her hair, and rock a pixie cut, she was feeling pretty good about it.

It was a Monday morning, and Raven was walking into school feeling like a million bucks.

Sure, she was still the shy, loner outcast that didn't really have any friends, but at least she looked good. She smiled down at her all black outfit, self-consciously touched one of the pentacles hanging from her ears. This felt right, this made her feel confident.

She smiled at the strange looks she was getting. None of those were going to bring her down.

She was on cloud nine, on top of the world. For the first time she really felt comfortable in her own skin.

Then Tiffany and Stacy blocked her path in the hallway.

"Nice haircut Raven, did you use a bowl to do it?" Tiffany said, touching Raven's hair without any prompting or permission.

"No, Tiffany," Stacy laughed. "I think she actually paid someone for that haircut. A shame, she really should have paid more!"

Tiffany and Stacy had made Raven's life a living Hell from elementary school to high school. Raven could remember all the times they had sent her crying to the girls bathroom, or quietly feeling miserable as everyone else in the class laughed at a mean-spirited comment or joke one of the two made.

It wasn't enough that both girls were rich, even when the three girls had started going through puperty it always seemed like Tiffany and Stacy ended up on top. Both girls had developed into gorgeous young women - they definitely hadn't had to go through the long period of self-discovery and acceptance that Raven had! Tiffany was now a brunette goddess with an amazing figure, and a pretty face that made most guys stumble over their words while they were talking to her. And Stacy had silk black hair, piercing green eyes and cute freckles on her face.

Meanwhile Raven was having to hold on to all of the lessons she learned in the last few months not to be reminded of the fact that her breasts were signifigantly smaller than those of the two girls in front of her.

"Don't be mean to her," Tiffany said sarcastically to Stacy. "You know Raven doesn't have enough money to afford a good haircut - look at her hand me down clothes. Why, her jeans even have holes in them."

Raven mumbled under her breath, "They had holes when I bough them."

Tiffany and Stacy laughed. It didn't matter what Raven said anymore.

Raven could feel the years of anger beginning to bubble up to the surface. She felt so guilty and stupid that she was letting her old bullies get to her. A few minutes ago, she had had a zen-like peace of mind, but the longer they mocked her the more the raw feelings started becoming impossible to ignore.

"You know, maybe you'd have better luck with boys if didn't dress like a freak," Stacy said.

Raven gritted her teeth.

"Look, I'm warning you two," Raven said. "Just shut up and walk away, or I'll make you regret it!"

"Our kitty cat has claws," Tiffany laughed, stepping forward and getting in Raven's face. "Well, why don't you show us what you got? What can you possibly do to us?"

Raven looked up at the taller prettier girl, who had ruined so much of her life. The last of her self-control withered away, and she no longer cared about the consequences. She called up the magic spells she had been memorizing.

"FARIGHU MALMOJOSULINO KUN AKNARO KAJ OKULVITROJ KAJ CHIU MALBELAJHO."

Tiffany was about to retort, but there was a puff of smoke, and instead of the proud queen bee that had once stood there, the girl standing in front of Raven was of a rather different sort. Her face was now pock-marked by bad acne, and she was wearing large unfashionable glasses and she was breathing through her mouth rendering the braces that lined her teeth far more obvious. Gone was her fashionable outfit, and carefully done make up - replaced by a slightly wrinkled t-shirt that hid her figure, and some old worn pants that looked like they had seen better days. Her hair - which had once been professionally dyed and pressed was no longer a silky brown color, but looked dry and lifeless and had turned a brownish-red color.

But those weren't the biggest changes. The biggest change was the way the new Tiffany carried herself. She was no longer acting like she was god's gift to the school - no longer carrying herself with confidence and poise. Instead, she had terrible posture, hunching forward a bit, and she looked nervous and uncomfortable out here in the school hallway.

Raven couldn't help but laugh. Tiffany, one of the major sore points in her life, had become a total nerd!

However, as far as everyone else in the school was concerned, Tiffany had always been that way. Even Stacy.

"Ugh, you two geeks should get out of the way, and let me through," Stacy said. "I don't want to get your lameness all over me."

Raven stood up tall, feeling emboldened by what she had just done to Tiffany.

"I won't move!" Raven said. "Bullies like you will get what's coming to them eventually."

However, the new meek Tiffany stepped aside, bumping into someone at their locker behind her in the process.

Stacy ignored Tiffany's "eep" and walked through the new opening, while shooting Raven a look full of hatred and disdain.

"Wow, Raven," Tiffany said, when Stacy had passed. "You're sho cool! I never would have been able to shtand up to Shtacy."

Stacy ignored the spittle that came out of Tiffany's mouth whenever she said an 's' sound, and smiled.

"Well, I've had to deal with her bullying for years," Raven said. "I know how not to let her get under my skin now, you know?"

But Tiffany's eyes were wide with adoration at Raven.

"No, I could never be that confident!" Tiffany said. "She's bullied me for yearsh and I could never stand up to her."

Raven looked at Tiffany thoughtfully. She never thought in a million years she would say what she was about to say, but then again, she hadn't learned she had magic powers until a few months ago.

"Tifany..." Raven said. "Would you like to be my friend?"

Tiffany's look of shock was almost comical.

"Your friend?" Tiffany said. "I've never had a friend before!"

"Well, that settles it," Raven said. "You're my friend. I'll show you how to deal with girls like Stacy."

Raven smiled, she had made quick work of Tiffany, but she wanted to draw out her revenge against Stacy. She had big plans for her.

It was amazing for Raven to see how effective her magic had been. Guys no longer watched as Tiffany came or went, and people either didn't pay attention to the former queen bee or laughed as she walked by.

"Don't worry about their laughs," Raven said, as the two of them got changed for gym. "They're just trying to feel superior to you. You've got to be confident in yourself,"

Tiffany frowned. "I don't think I can do that. It's constant - I'm always thinking about what people will think when I do anything, and then it's aways a thousand times worse than I thought."

"That's the first problem!" Raven said. "You've got to just stop caring about what other people think. Look at Stacy over there."

Tiffany looked where Raven was pointing. Stacy was cupping her impressive breasts, and mocking a two girls changing near her for being so small.

"The thing that gives her power over them, is the fact that they care," Raven said.

Tiffany snorted. "Uh, but she does have power over them. Look at how big her breast are!"

Raven shook her head. Tiffany was just not getting it, but maybe she could have a little fun with her demonstration.

"Tiffany, watch this."

Raven chanted a different spell this time.

"MAMOJ DE TIFANIO MALGRANDIGHU! FARIGHU TIOM PLATA KIEL PICO."

This time, Raven had let Stacy remember the way things used to be. Both girls watched as Stacy's breasts started to shrink. Soon, she was no longer mocking the girls for their smaller breasts. Instead, she still carried herself with the same pride before, but she was changing at her locker and shooting envious looks at the girls next to her. It was obvious that she was now envious of their larger breasts.

"Wow," Tiffany said. "How did you do that?"

Raven smiled. "Just a little magic. I learned at my last birthday that I'm a witch, and now I can use my powers to do whatever I want, and what I want to do is take girls like Stacy down a peg!

The rest of gym, Raven and Tiffany watched the way people treated Stacy now. She had once been the undisputed top of the school - the head cheerleader, a shoe-in for homecoming queen, but now her position was obviously threatened by the other girls around her. Not all of them, but it was obvious that Stacy was more insecure in her position near the top. Sure, she still had a pretty face. Still had her cute freckles, her lovely lips and her piercing green eyes, but she no longer had the figure of a model and it was obvious that without this she wasn't quite as high on the totem pole as she had once been.

When gym finished up, Raven and Tiffany shared some laughter over how wonderful Stacy's downgrade had gone, and were both sad that their schedules wouldn't let them see more of her until lunch.

At lunch, Raven and Tiffany sat together Raven was enjoying spending time with Tiffany. It did feed Raven's ego a little, knowing that Tiffany had once been her bully and now looked up to her as a mentor and friend.

"What are you laughing at?" Stacy said, as she passed by Raven and Tiffany's tables.

"Nothing," Tiffany said, looking down at her food to avoid Stacy's gaze.

"Didn't sound like nothing!" Stacy said. "Sounded like you two thought there was something funny about me?"

"Nope, we didn't think anything like that," Raven said, without a hint of fear in her voice.

"Well, good," Stacy said. "Because you two have nothing to laugh at. With your hand me down clothes," she looked at Tiffany, and then turned to Raven, "And you freak sense of fashion. If you two had half of the fashion sense and social skills that I had, maybe you two wouldn't be eating lunch alone in a corner, while everyone else here laughs at you."

Raven gritted her teeth, and looked towards Tiffany. Raven winked, and started casting her next spell.

"VIA HARARO FARIGHU MALBELEGA!" Raven chanted.

Suddenly, Stacy's hair changed in style. No longer was it a fashionable cut, but instead it was uneven in length and looked shaggy and dishevelled. Stacy had clearly cut it herself, and not done a very good job...

Stacy and Raven couldn't help but laugh at her hair.

"Hey, don't make fun of my hair!" Stacy said. She was clearly self-conscious about it. But then she stuck her nose up. "Well, at least I know how to dress myself!" she said as she walked away.

Stacy walked off, and Raven was amazed that in spite of all her changes, she was still able to be mean to the smaller less fashionable girls around her. She exchanged a glance with Tiffany, who nodded.

"ETA, ETA, FARIGHU ETA!" Raven said.

Before their eyes, Stacy went from towering over the girls she was bullying to staring up at them. She no longer had a tall statue-esque figure, but was a quite short girl. And Raven and Tiffany could not believe that she was still clearly trying to bully the girls around her - though more out of deep-seated insecurity than confidence at this point.

"Well," Raven said. "Should I take away her fashion sense?"

Tiffany was beaming, "Do it!"

"VESTAJHOJ ESTAS MISTERAJ. VI NE SCIAS STILON," Raven said.

And just like that, Stacey's cute clothes began to be replaced by a dumpy looking outfit with completely mismatched colors and which did no favors to her figure.

Stacy was no longer bullying the girls. She now had her eyes looking down to the ground, and she tried to avoid those girls and anyone else's attention. Stacy meekly walked over to Raven and Tiffany's table.

"Um... did you want something?" Tiffany asked, no longer intimidated by Stacy.

"Eep!" Stacy said, as if she hadn't expected them to say something. "Um... could you two, that is, could I possibly..."

"What do you want?" Raven said.

Stacy looked like it took all of her effort to spit the next words out. "Can I please sit with you two?"

Raven and Tiffany exchanged a glance. How the mighty had fallen!

But the two girls nodded, and Stacy set her tray down and sat with them.

Raven couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. Stacy was a short, unfashionable nerdy girl and Tiffany was a bespectacled, brace-toothed dork. Her two bullies were no more - and Raven knew with her new powers, she would never have to worry about bullies again.
Anostus
Transformation Master

Re: Raven's Revenge (nerd)

Postby deadite103 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:46 am

Nice work as always
deadite103

Return to Stories