Museum Of Change (WG, AP, Various)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Museum Of Change (WG, AP, Various)

Postby Nobody14 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:45 pm

I'm back with a new story that is based on a suggestion from someone who reads my stories on Deviantart. For now this story is a one off, but I may update it with different time periods and more characters in the future.

Museum Of Change

"Don't you find this all so fascinating!" A young woman squealed excitedly as she looked between the various artifacts of the museum.

"Probably not as much as you do." Her companion admitted in a friendly way. "You've been talking about which exhibits you have to see all week."

"I just can't help myself Janiyah!" The brunette gave a sheepish smile and quick giggle. "This museum has the most diverse collection of artifacts ever assembled in one place."

"And if I don't keep you moving along you'd geek out and miss most of them to stare at one or two artifacts." Janiyah laughed, watching as her companion tore her eyes away from a spear as if to prove her wrong. "We only have today here Alexa. If you have one exhibit you want to focus on that's fine, but eventually the museum will close, and we have to go back to school eventually."

Janiyah was a girl of Arabic descent. Her hair was long and wavy, resting over her shoulders. Janiyah possessed a mature beauty that made her look a few years older than her peers. Her breasts were large, giving a defined curve to the undershirt below her school blazer, a blue and black checkered tie hanging between them. Like the other girls attending her school Janiyah wore a skirt that went just below mid-thigh that matched the coloration of her tie. A set of black knee-high socks snaked up her long legs, leaving just a hint of her supple thighs.

Alexa lacked the mature looks of her friend, but possessed a certain cuteness. She was a mousy, bookish sort of girl with short brunette hair. A pair of large round glasses were perched on her nose, just above a smattering of freckles. Alexa wore the same uniform for Saint Domingo's School For Girls that Janiyah did, though her modest curves did not leave as much of a statement.

"Oh, I wish this field trip could have been longer." Alexa's shoulders sagged. "It just doesn't do this place justice to pass through so quickly."

"Our class is pretty big. Trying to manage so many of us for more than a day would be exhausting for the teachers and chaperones. Not to mention the cost for the hotel rooms." Janiyah shrugged her shoulders.

The class field trip had included a full day devoted to exploring the world renowned Archivist Museum of Assorted History. The museum was expansive with exhibits for nearly every major historical era in some form or another. Built to be eight floors the building could prove to be a maze without proper planning and guidance. That the girls of Saint Domingo were given this level of freedom traversing the halls was almost unprecedented.

"I suppose that's true." Alexa sighed before raising her head in determination. "All the more reason to explore while we can."

"Lead the way and I'll follow. Where should we start?" Janiyah gave the more academically inclined girl a smirk.

"Why not begin at the beginning?" Alexa pulled up a map of the museum on her phone. "We are near the prehistoric relics. It would be a marvel to see the tools our earliest ancestors used."

The pair walked for several minutes. They managed to find the exhibit with little trouble. All around them were examples of fossils, simple tools made of wood and stone, and photos with depictions of early cave paintings. Along one wall was what claimed to be a scale replica of a cave painting depicting animals and early humans.

"Oh my gosh!" Alexa quickly zipped around the room, unsure of what she should look at first. "This is just a treasure trove!"

"Alexa, check out the mural. It says here that it depicts the lives of one of the earliest clans. Apparently it was led as a matriarchy with the strongest woman getting to decide which men she would bless with a child. I wonder how they managed to glean that information?" Janiyah read the associated plaque before scrutinizing the large drawings.

"That's simply incredible! I wonder what the people of that tribe would think of the modern world?" Alexa joined her friend by the mural. She examined the simple depictions of the flora and fauna of the time with great interest.

"They'd probably react the same way we would if we could see the ancient world. They'd be confused, scared and so much would be different it would be a miracle if we could adapt." Janiyah stated her opinion, hand on her hip as she gestured toward some glass cases containing basic tools. "We're looking at the height of technology they had in this room."

"Still, it would be fascinating to see how they lived." Alexa pulled herself away from the mural to peruse the other artifacts.

"You planning to be here for a while?" Janiyah asked before pointing toward a restroom sign. "I can meet you back here, but I need to go."

"Okay, I can look around, and by the time you get back I should be ready to move on." Alexa nodded her acknowledgment.

As Janiyah left the brunette alone in the room Alexa walked between the relics. The majority were sealed away to prevent damaging the ancient vestiges.

"What do we have here?" Alexa's eyes fell on a particular piece.

Left outside of a container was what must have been a replica of a necklace. It had an imposing aura due to its design, a skull with smaller bones beaded on a string. It almost seemed to call out to Alexa.

"What was this for?" The bespectacled girl wondered as she read the plaque.

"It is believed this relic was worn by the matriarch figure of the tribe. A symbol of power denoting the strongest. Records indicate battles and challenges ensued over the right to wear this necklace."

"Sounds like you've seen your share of violence." Alexa mused to herself as her eyes returned to the relic. "What would it feel like to earn the right to wear you?"

Alexa hadn't realized her arm was moving. She only had moments to realize how close she had gotten to the stand the necklace lay upon. By the time she understood what she was doing it was too late. She grabbed the necklace, the bone fragments undeniably real.

Several minutes later Janiyah returned to the room. She expected Alexa to be reading some of the plaques, or eagerly running up to her so they could continue their journey through the museum. Instead the girl stood alone in a silent room.

"Alexa? Where are you?" Janiyah called out, but the silence remained. "Alexa, did you move onto the next room?"

With each call to her friend Janiyah's volume raised. Her voice carried more urgency, more panic, more uncertainty as no one responded.

Alexa found her surroundings entirely foreign in the blink of an eye. Seconds passed as she tried to make sense of how the glass cabinets had vanished. The pedestals holding relics were missing. The area around her looked darker, illuminated by one main source of light rather than the overhead lighting of the museum.

Around her seemed to be the smooth rock of a cave wall. The cave itself was large and spacious. The entrance was the only source of light, the sun in a position to illuminate the majority of the cave.

"Where am I? What happened to the museum?" Alexa fearfully looked around. Desperate for answers she called out for her touring companion. "Janiyah? Are you out there? Janiyah, please answer!"

Alexa tried to calm her breathing. Somehow she had become lost in nature. Touching the cave walls proved they were real rock. As impossible as it seemed she must have lost a chunk of time. Had she been kidnapped and brought here? Were people looking for her?

"I guess the first thing I should do is try to figure out where I am. If I've been kidnapped I should try to get some bearing on my surroundings." The brunette pumped her small fists to reassure herself.

She found the cave was wide and fairly deep. By all appearances it seemed someone had been living there. Traces of a fire that had gone out were near the mouth of the cave. Nearby was the pelt of some large animal that seemed to be used as a makeshift bedding. Further back Alexa found a familiar mural.

"Is this the painting from the museum?" Alexa looked at the images.

The paint seemed fresh, as if it had been only recently applied. Some of the images she remembered were missing. By all appearances it seemed to be a work in progress.

"Is this some kind of expansion to the museum? Did I somehow wander into an area being built? It would help the ambiance to have their recreation on actual rock." Alexa mused to herself.

As she examined the art Alexa failed to notice her hair had grown longer. It was only a few inches, just enough to reach her shoulders. Similarly she did not realize small bone fragments had pierced her ears.

Comfortable with the knowledge she had gleaned from her expedition Alexa put a hand to her chin in thought. She needed to know what had happened to her.

"The last thing I remember... was touching that necklace." It was then the mousy girl noticed an unfamiliar weight around her neck. "The necklace!"

Her tie was gone, and around her neck was the bone necklace. The skull sat just over her small breasts. The bone fragments rattled slightly as she moved.

"Did I take the necklace!" Alexa's head swiveled in panic as thoughts of the worst case scenarios came to her. "What if they think I stole it? What if I really did steal it? Oh, what am I going to do?"

Nothing seemed to make any sense. Since she first found herself in this cave everything had become strange.

"Okay, Okay, I just need to calm down." Alexa told herself. "I'll just put it back, and if I get caught I'll just explain I blacked out."

Alexa returned to the cave entrance and looked out for the first time. She gulped upon realizing this was not part of the museum. She appeared to be a short distance up a mountain with a jungle not far away.

"Okay, so I have no idea where I am, and I'm in the middle of the wilderness! Fantastic!" Alexa growled, surprising herself at her own anger.

The eyes of the skull necklace glowed for just a moment. She failed to realize her breasts were filling out her shirt a little more. Her legs had gained slightly more width as her hair grew just a few inches more.

She heard a growling from her stomach. She had no clue how long she had been knocked out. A powerful hunger overtook the young woman in an instant.

"I didn't see any food. I need to get something to eat." Alexa was almost thankful for the distraction. "How do I do that?"

Looking around Alexa found a large club. The smaller end of the wood seemed to have some sort of ivy wrapped around it like a primitive grip. The other side of the wood was large and rounded. The tool looked quite heavy for the petite girl.

"I should have a weapon to defend myself." Alexa walked toward the club, wondering how she would lift it.

Picking it up was much easier than she would have guessed. Alexa, focused on the tool and her hunger did, not see how her arms flexed with new muscle. Her shoes felt tight as her feet grew wider, inches adding to her legs.

"Wow, I didn't think this would be so light." Alexa gave the club some practice swings. With each swing the skull's eyes flashed.

The swings caused her breasts to jiggle more with each motion. By the time she stopped her breasts had grown two full cup sizes. The blazer of her uniform had vanished after the second swing. Her button down shirt started to feel tight as Alexa grew three inches taller, her shoulders a little more broad, and her arms more defined with muscle.

"This feels good in my hands. Perfect for my hunt." Alexa smirked to herself.

Something about what she just said seemed weird. She had never been hunting. She was just going to forage for some food and come back to this shelter. The skull's eyes glowed once more.

No, of course she had been hunting before. She was a skilled tracker. Once she had prey in sight she wouldn't let it escape. The chase was thrilling. The combat and proving her strength exhilarating.

"Something is weird. Whatever. Time to hunt." Alexa said simply, her hair longer, slightly more wild.

Without another thought Alexa left the cave and began trudging through the jungle. Her shoes and socks began feeling uncomfortable. A few minutes in she discarded them, preferring the feel of the soil underfoot.

Trees and bushes cut away at her clothes. It did not bother Alexa in the slightest. Even as her skin darkened, a tan deepening faster than should be possible, she only focused on her quarry.

With every step through the jungle around her temporary shelter Alexa felt a surge of confidence. She could feel her muscles rippling as she stalked her prey. Her legs lengthened as she ran, bounding over more distance. Alexa did not notice her perspective shift as she inched taller and taller. Her beauty enhanced as years seemed to tick by at an accelerated rate. Her breasts heaving as they ballooned in size. The whole time the eyes of the skull were bright.

"You mine!" Alexa shouted as she overtook her quarry, raising her club high and striking true.

For the moment a powerful Amazon of a woman smiled in triumph. The pinnacle of athletic prowess. And yet, as she collected the meat to bring to her dwelling she seemed to be putting on weight.

By the time she returned to the cave from her successful hunt her clothes were replaced with a makeshift fur top to cover her large breasts, and a loincloth to keep her bottom decent.

The person walking back into the cave was not a young bookish girl. She was a well fed, powerful woman. Alexa's hair now fell almost to her feet, wild and untamed with bones tied in places as accessories. Her face had lost the soft angles of a young woman and gained the mature grace of an adult.

There was no denying that Alexa had become an abundant fertility idol brought to life. In her time away her breasts had only continued to grow. Her massive orbs tested the limits of her primitive top. A deep valley of cleavage was left exposed to the world. The overripe melons easily surpassed the size of her head. Her gigantic, pillow soft jugs immediately drew the eye, demanding attention.

Resting below her heavy jugs was a wide belly. A touch would reveal that beneath the layers of blubber there was solid muscle. Though Alexa had never studied sumo wrestlers she had gained a physique that could rival the greatest. Her enormous gut, as large as any boulder, proudly led her way back to her home. Soft flab rested over her thighs to reach nearly to her knees.

Alexa took great pride in her vast belly. It was a sign of her dominance. As the matriarch of the tribe, and the greatest hunter, she got the lion's share of the food. Where past matriarchs grew soft and lazy, leading to being toppled by younger members, she had continued her training. Despite her incredible weight she was more than strong enough to handle any threat. Her arms sagged with fat, yet the muscle beneath was a clear deterrent to challengers.

To support her substantial girth Alexa's legs had swelled to more than triple their original size. Her thighs jiggled as she made her way into her cave. Despite this it was clear her powerful legs had the potential to crush anything between them. Behind her a colossal booty wobbled. Alexa's ass had morphed into vast shelf of lard coated with cellulite. Each butt cheek had grown to the size of a bean bag chair, giving this older version of Alexa an unmatched dump truck booty.

"Ale hunt good." Ale lazily scratched her belly as she set down her club and haul of meat. "Ale need make fire."

Ale's mind had slowed considerably. All fear of how she had gotten there, or people thinking she'd stolen the necklace were gone. All that mattered was her hunt. Proving herself with the large quantity of meat she had dragged back for her tribe.

"Tribe? What tribe?" A glimmer of the Alexa who had first found herself in the cave thought. The skull's eyes flickered again and Ale grunted at the weird thought.

Of course she had a tribe. She had grown up in a nomadic group, dreaming of the day she'd take the necklace that marked her as the leader. Ale had trained and honed her skills over many years. By the time she was breeding age she challenged the matriarch.

The old leader had grown soft and weak. It was little challenge conquering the woman fat as a wild boar. Ale ripped the necklace from her throat and claimed the tribe for her own.

As she grew older and bred with the members of the tribe she wanted Ale could feel the effects of her growing appetite. She was beginning to get much fatter, and the younger hunters had a gleam in their eyes. Ale redoubled her efforts, eating more as she gained muscle hard as iron.

When the challengers came she was ready. Her rule had been set in stone for many years now, though the passage of days meant little to her. She was no longer the eighteen year old from the museum. She had matured to a thirty six year old behemoth with many children.

Even now Alex knew every male wanted to breed with her. She was by far the strongest, the most beautiful and the most dominant force the tribe had ever known. By right she had choice of the men, and used her authority to select only the best.

The younger women in the tribe had begun trying to emulate her, growing fat with muscle hidden beneath their blubber. The men had grown to adore the figure of their matriarch, and those of the females growing in her image. They carved stone idols in the shape of their leader.

"Ale fight!" A young, foolhardy member of the tribe arrived to the matriarch's cave to challenge her. "Pela win! Pela strong!"

The girl looked much like Ale had when she was younger. She had a large belly, huge breasts, and long muscled legs. Her brunette hair fell to her mid-back, tangled and adorned with bones and sticks. A deep tan adorned her skin from days hunting with the herd.

"Pela dumb." Ale laughed, her body jiggling. "Pela lose."

Pela did her best to fight the woman twice her age. Her strikes amounted to nothing. Ale was an impenetrable wall. The force of Ale's perfectly timed blows knocked the wind from the younger girl. Though Pela fought valiantly, taking more than a dozen blows she eventually fell to her knees.

"Pela get strong. Pela may beat Ale. Long time away." Ale crossed her arms, offering a compliment to the younger woman in their simple language.

"Pela train more. Pela beat mom!" The eldest of Ale's children proclaimed.

"Pela make Ale proud. Pela be good lead future." Ale put a hand on her daughter's shoulder before turning to start a fire.

"Pela stay night?" Pela asked.

"Yes. Pela stay night. Ale love Pela." Ale smiled adoringly at her child before spending time building a fire by rubbing sticks together.

It was a few hours later while they sharpened rocks to a fine point for spears that Ale called for Pela to follow.

"Ale show paint." Ale brought her daughter to the back of the cave.

The painting from the museum, still in progress, was there. Ale dipped her fingers in her makeshift paint and drew herself with Pela.

"We family. Bond strong." The enormous woman hugged her daughter as they looked upon her work.

Back in the present Janiyah continued trying to find her friend. She could not believe Alexa would run off like this. Something had to have happened to her.

"People don't just vanish without a trace. I need to get some help finding her." Janiyah told herself as she started for the exit to the exhibit.

She stopped, the mural catching her eye. Something about it seemed different compared to moments ago.

"Were these people here last time I looked? I don't remember the people in this looking so big. That one in the middle looks absolutely gigantic." She swore the art had been altered, but that seemed impossible. "Whatever, I need to focus on finding Alexa first."

And so Janiyah left the exhibit to find assistance, unaware of the new pieces around her. Several depictions and carvings of obese women with curves that defied imagination. A large amount of evidence and historical records of a powerful matriarch who ruled through strength, and known for her rubenesque physique. This woman eventually united several tribes and started one of the first recorded settlements in human history.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Re: Museum Of Change (WG, AP, Various)

Postby syconerd » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:56 am

Great start !
syconerd

Re: Museum Of Change (WG, AP, Various)

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:06 am

Museum Of Change: Medieval

"This place is huge! I don't know if I'd be able to find my way back on my own." A young woman in the Saint Domingo uniform had her hands behind her head as she walked through the museum halls.

"Do you have muscles for brains? Honestly Marsha, I cannot believe you just took off running in here like a bull in a china shop." A more haughty sounding woman of approximately the same age chided the other.

"You enjoy having that stick up your ass Valencia?" Marsha moved her hands to her hips as she looked down at the shorter blonde.

"P-Please stop f-fighting. We all ended up getting lost." A third girl spoke up, though her voice was little more than a whisper.

"I am not lost Abby!" Valencia snarled at the implication.

"Then you wouldn't mind telling us where we are, would you princess?" Marsha crossed her arms, grinning smugly.

Marsha stood a full head taller than either of her companions. With her short cropped black hair and build the Black woman projected the aura of a tomboy. Though her uniform hid the majority of her figure there were hints of the lean muscle beneath. Her long legs had helped her earn scholarships for basketball and track. She had wide hips and a firm heart shaped butt she was proud of. Marsha's athletic physique had been hard earned, and it showed.

"That's easy. We're..." Valencia put her hands on her hips, starting confidently before looking for clues.

Valencia had long blonde hair that fell to her lower back. An early bloomer, her assets had only grown more prevalent over the years. She had a well proportioned hourglass figure, her large bust straining against her undershirt. Her tie had been loosened, the top buttons of her undershirt undone at the top to show some of her cleavage.

"I t-think the museum h-has an app we can use to figure out w-where we are." Abby said after a long period of silence.

Abby was a thin, waifish young woman who generally tried to avoid attention. The redhead's hair had been grown out to cover her right eye. Painfully shy Abby usually did her best seem small and fade into the background. Her scrawny form lacked the curves of the others.

"Did I ask?" Valencia turned her fury toward Abby, unaware the other girl had been attempting to throw her a lifeline.

"Don't take it out on her just because you got caught looking foolish." Marsha drew Valencia's ire back toward her.

"I j-just wanted to help." Abby cowered as she attempted to hide behind her curtain of hair.

"Let's just go into this exhibit, and we can check where we are on the app from there." Marsha suggested, walking toward a doorway.

"If it will help me ditch you losers any faster then fine!" Valencia stuck her nose up, bumping Abby as she walked past.

"Ahhhhh!" Abby flailed her arms, just barely managing to keep from falling over. Once she recovered she looked miserably at the brat's back. "I should have just followed Alexa. I bet she's having the time of her life."

The exhibit the three found themselves exploring focused on artifacts from medieval times. In one corner a full suit of armor casting a great sword stood proudly within a glass case. Paintings from the era adorned the walls. Mannequins with dresses and clothing of the time had been carefully mounted and displayed. Several cases showed artifacts with plaques accompanying to explain their daily use.

"Great, it looks like we stumbled into one of those dumb fairs." Valencia groaned as she appraised her new surroundings.

"Um, I think t-this stuff looks neat." Abby's eyes lit up as she began perusing the exhibit.

"Of course you would, loser." Valencia mocked the redhead. "You're right in your element with all this nerd shit, aren't you?"

"You're telling us you never pretended to be a princess before?" Marsha said from where she had been examining the suit of armor.

"When I was a child perhaps." Valencia rolled her eyes, ready to make another rude comment.

"Could have fooled me. It doesn't seem like you've matured at all since then." Marsha grinned, pleased the blonde had taken the bait.

"How dare you! Do you have any idea who you're talking to!" Valencia stomped her foot.

"The same stuck up bitch who's been making life miserable for everyone at school for years!" Marsha raised her voice, refusing to back down as she got in Valencia's face.

"Keep talking shit! At least I've developed into a mature woman. All that time in the gym and you couldn't pump up those tits at all." Valencia glared daggers at the Black woman before her.

"Oh, I wish they wouldn't fight. I hate this." Abby backed away from the confrontation as it got more intense.

Keeping her eyes on the two locked in argument Abby first felt her back connect with a pedestal. Spinning quickly she found a tankard wobbling. The redhead reached out to steady the object, fear etched into her features. She had no time to wonder why this artifact was displayed without protection.

In the time it took Abby to blink her surroundings were foreign. Instead of the museum lined with antiques she found herself standing in a tavern of some kind.

The space had a rustic feeling, the walls, tables, chairs and shelves all made from wood. Along one wall were several shelves lined with bottles of various liquors. Nestled just in front of this area was a sturdy looking bar with more chairs lined up. The only source of light came from various candles and a small fire burning in a fireplace in the corner.

"Marsha? Valencia? W-Where did you go?" Abby whimpered as her head turned in all directions.

The voices of her companions were absent. The emptiness of the establishment mixed with the eerie silence to frazzle Abby's nerves.

"This isn't funny you guys!" Abby tried calling out, but the silence remained. "P-Please come out! Marsha?! Valencia?!"

Frightened by her loneliness Abby took cautious steps forward. Seconds later she heard a sloshing, followed soon after by the sound of a liquid hitting the floor.

Looking down Abby found the tankard she'd attempted to keep steady held in her hand. It was filled to the brim with an amber liquid she could only assume was some kind of ale.

"How did... How is any of this..." Abby was at her wit's end.

As she stared at the tankard she was unaware that the tie from her uniform was missing. The sleeves of her blazer had similarly vanished, leaving the rest looking vaguely like a vest.

"There's no way this is real." Abby reasoned with herself as she brought the tankard toward her face.

This had to be some kind of prank. She and the rest of her class were only eighteen. The museum wouldn't provide alcohol to them.

The only thing that made sense in her mind was that Valencia had done something to her. Maybe she had been faking being lost, and had friends ready to pounce on the medieval exhibit? But Marsha had been the one to suggest going there.

"I need to c-calm my nerves." Abby stared at the ale, her lips dry as a desert. A strong desire to drink welled up from deep within her. "I've heard b-beer can help. It's n-not real anyway."

Abby took a small sip that evolved into a large gulp. She had never tasted this flavor before, yet it had a familiar warmth. The way it went down was smooth, settling comfortably in her belly.

The scrawny girl was too focused to notice her legs stretch two inches taller. Her thighs thickening by small increments the longer she consumed her beverage. Abby's tiny breasts blooming a cup size as her face lost the last traces of her teenage years.

"Damn, that's some good shit!" Abby wore a large smirk as she finished her draft. "Where did they get this stuff? Eh?"

As Abby looked into the tankard it appeared to be as full as when she began drinking. As if she had yet to partake of it at all.

"Must be the dim lighting. This thing ain't magic." Abby snorted before looking around once more. "Least I got somethin' to drink while I figure out where I am."

As Abby inspected the area the hem of her skirt began to creep closer to the ground. The checkered design shifting to a solid pattern as she walked.

"Where the hell is everyone?" Abby asked the empty establishment just before another large swig from her tankard. "The other girls are going to get an earful for leaving me to get ready alone."

Abby halted her steps. Who were the other girls? Marsha and Valencia? That didn't seem right. Why would they be helping her get ready?

Ready for what?

Obviously the tavern was not going to prep itself. There was still a mountain of chores to do. Sweeping, dusting, taking stock, getting out the dishes and more.

As Abby ran through a checklist of things to do her outfit was continuing to alter its shape. Her skirt had halted at ankle length. The remnants of her blazer had fully transitioned to a corset style vest with lace over a white blouse.

"I best get to it. If those worthless layabouts expect their pay they best show their mugs before I get right angry." Abby grumbled before talking several gulps of ale. She set the tankard on the bar before grabbing a broom and getting to work.

Abigail had no measure of time as she checked tasks off her mental list. She was too busy to notice the extra pounds filling out her figure. Her long hair had dulled, but Abby was only concerned with it getting in the way. She put it in a loose bun, a section beginning to gray along her bangs.

Her middle slowly widened as her belly pushed out. Pounds settled in to give the aging woman a large paunch that just kept growing. Abigail's breasts grew heavier, losing some of their natural perkiness, but remaining in place as her corset adjusted.

"Look at this. No one ere getting the food ready either? Am I the only one in this bloody place?" Abigail shook her head, mood worsening as she got the kitchen going.

As Abigail walked her pace slowed somewhat. Her thighs began to mash together, forcing her into a slower waddle. The seasoned cook paid no mind to her tremendous ass bouncing under her skirt. She'd long made peace with her hindquarters being compared to those of a dairy cow.

Wiping down tables Abigail could feel her large breasts jiggling. With each task they had grown a cup size, but the aging redhead paid it no mind. She'd been a busty young lass, and child rearing had caused her bosom to swell.

Abigail stood, stretching out her back as her pumpkin sized jugs flopped into place. Her corset lifted her mighty melons, pushing them together to show an acre of cleavage for her guests. She was getting up there in years, but her hefty udders were still a popular draw for patrons.

"Those girls bottoms will be getting nice and acquainted with this broom." Abigail was fuming by this point.

The proprietress of the most beloved tavern in town should only be assisting at most. If her employees did not have a good excuse she'd show them the door, short staff or no.

By the time Abigail finished the prep work to open there was not a shade of the shy young woman she had been.

Abigail was a matronly woman. On the shorter side she looked like a plump butterball at first glance. Her dress did little to hide her enormous girth. A vast belly lay beneath the massive breasts she was known for.

Her full figure extended to her child bearing hips and colossal keister. It was known Abigail had thick, stocky legs that rippled with cellulite. The ginger's butt would need more than one of her stools to sit comfortably.

The main thing locals knew was not to get on the wrong side of Abigail's anger. Beneath the blubber was solid muscle. Rumors swirled of how she had beaten a bear with naughty but her own hands. Abigail had once thrown a man with enough force to break the door of its hinges, and still see him skid several feet outside.

"Mom? Are you there? Can you get the door?" Abigail heard someone shouting from the back door.

The squat woman stopped at the bar to take another swig of ale before heeding the call.

"Angelina, where ave you and the others been? You've got some nerve waltzin' in this time of day after I bust my hump!" Abigail opened the door to reveal her daughter, followed by some of her employees.

Angelina was a stout young woman recently a mother herself. She had inherited the eye boggling chest of her mother, and now that she'd reared her first child they'd only blossomed further. The pregnancy pounds were still around her middle. The habits she'd picked up during her pregnancy would see they remained with more to come. Her ample hips, thunder thighs and jiggly butt were hidden under her own skirt for the moment.

"Don't be blaming the others. I got everyone together to plan something for you." Angelina quickly explained, knowing from experience her mother was pissed from the look in her eye.

"And what plan have you got?" Abigail raised an eyebrow, hands on her hips and foot tapping.

"Happy Birthday!" The crowd cheered, bringing forward a cake, casks of ale visible as the employees parted for her to see.

"Why, I'll be! You all... I forgot me own birthday!" Abigail admonished herself as tears welled in her eyes.

"We couldn't prepare in the tavern. I told everyone I'd take responsibility for keeping you in the dark." Angelina said as people streamed into the tavern.

"Well, you'll be slipping the pigs, but I'll let you off easy." Abigail chuckled. "Now get yer asses in ere. Tonight we party!"

Back in the museum Marsha and Valencia's fighting had continued. Neither girl was letting up.

"You suck all the enjoyment from everyone around you! You'll always be an entitled bitch!" Marsha screamed at the blonde.

"You think you're above it all, don't you? That you know what's best for everyone, and we should all listen to you?" Valencia countered, just as loud. "Maybe Abby would grow a spine if you weren't jumping in every five seconds."

"Abby is...!" Marsha looked around to see the redhead missing. "Where is she?"

"Probably ran off at the first moment we were yelling. She's a total coward." Valencia rolled her eyes.

"We should look for her. It won't be good if she's wandering alone. It was bad enough being lost in a group." Marsha immediately began searching.

"Ugh, I suppose I should help." Valencia groaned, but accompanied the taller woman.

The pair began searching the room when each stumbled on an artifact left without a case. Each felt their gaze drawn to an object, unable to break away.

"What kind of stick is this?" Valencia wondered aloud as she moved toward a marotte. The scepter was made of polished wood that ended with the face of a jester carved at the end.

"They really just left something like this out? Maybe it's a replica?" Marsha asked herself as she approached a magnificent crown lined with jewels.

At the same moment each woman touched the object that called to them. The duo blinked, and found themselves together in a new location.

"What the fuck was that?!" Valencia yelped in fear, pulling the marrotte closer to her chest.

"What happened to the museum? Where are we?" Marsha tried to stay calm. It wasn't the company she'd want in an odd circumstance like this, but Valencia was better than nothing.

The pair found themselves transported to a room crafted from stone. It was a large chamber lit by torchlight. On the walls hung various tapestries. At one end a set of large wooden doors stood imposingly. On the other was a set of stairs carved into the rock, a platform with a throne sitting above them.

"Marsha, what the fuck did you get me involved in?!" Valencia screeched, pointing her scepter at the Black woman.

"What I got you... No, this isn't the time for that. Look, we're probably still in the museum. Maybe some mock up of the medieval exhibit to immerse people? Let's just look around." Marsha took a deep breath, doing her best to stay rational.

"Why should I listen to you?" Valencia crossed her arms defiantly.

"Fine, wander around a place you don't know on your own. If you really don't need me I can go without you." Marsha turned and began walking away.

"Wait!" Valencia called after Marsha room several steps. "We may as well go together. No point in is getting lost again."

The pair made their way out of the throne room and walked down a long corridor. They did not see the eyes of the jester light for a moment, or the glint of the jewels from the crown.

Marsha's hair lengthened inch by inch. Her shirt tomboy cut tickled her shoulders, but she paid it no mind.

Valencia put one foot in front of the other as her knee socks altered. The left turned white with red polka dots adorning the fabric. The right shifted to the same color, but had vertical red lines from top to bottom.

"If this is an exhibit this is too much. I know this place is huge, but how do they expect people to walk through all this in a day?" Valencia questioned the business model at work.

"It looks as if there is an outdoor element. Did the museum have a garden like this?" Marsha questioned as they looked out a window to see a lush garden filled with gorgeous arrays of flowers. "I desire to see it."

"By your wish." Valencia replied immediately, though her tone stayed somewhat mocking.

Another flash and glint from the objects they found.

Marsha's breasts quaked as they surged through the alphabet. In a moment her small chest had gained three cup sizes. Two buttons from her undershirt popped off, but she gave it no attention.

The same effect was happening with Valencia. The busty blonde's breasts bloated to an astounding size as three cups sizes were gained in an instant. With her blonde hair the term bimbo would come to mind.

"My, this is a wondrous sight, is it not?" Marsha clasped her hands as she surveyed the garden.

"It looks well kept. They must put a lot of effort into it for the guests." Valencia missed as she looked around.

"Guests?" Marsha tilted her head.

"The museum guests?" Valencia responded, cocking an eyebrow.

"Right, the museum guests. I almost thought..." Marsha stopped herself.

It would be silly to say she had wondered about visiting dignitaries and castle guests. She was letting this place wash over her too much.

Marsha's hair continued to grow. It trailed further down her back as her hips widened further. The material of her uniform merging together as it turned red

"Don't go cracking up on me." Valencia put her hands on her hips, a bell jingling as she tapped her feet.

Her shoes had become pointed with little bells at the points. Valencia's tie had morphed into a ruffled collar over a red and blue outfit. The fabric had shifted to be nearly skintight.

"Perhaps it is best we return to the throne room?" Marsha put a hand to her head, feeling faint. "If people come looking for us it could be easiest to find us there."

"A sound plan. It would be my honor to accompany you in the endeavor." Valencia failed to hear any oddity in her speech.

A flash of the eyes from her marrotte saw Valencia's face adorned with makeup. A pale white with blue diamond patterns around the eyes. Her long blonde hair fell from under a jester's hat.

With each jingling step fat was added to her. It began with her legs. Valencia's pace slowed as her thighs tripled in width. Had Marsha been in her right mind she may have noticed Valencia's butt grow exponentially. The blonde's booty shelved out into a humongous rump big enough to set a serving tray comfortably.

Marsha followed behind as her crown glinted once more. Fine lines etched themselves onto her face. The years were coming on as her features matured into regal elegance. Marsha's boobs received another surge in growth as they strove to match the size of her head.

Marsha's uniform finished changing into a flowing, shoulder-less red dress with a black shawl falling behind her. Her hair finally stopped growing once it began to brush the floor ever so slightly.

"Valencia, why did we tarry from my throne? We've business to attend." Marceline asked as her fool opened the door to the throne room.

"Your throne?" Valencia turned, shocked by Marsha's appearance for a moment before the eyes of the marrotte flashed. "Apologies your majesty, but you seemed so sullen. I ventured a change of scenery would bring a smile to your face."

In an instant Valencia's weight skyrocketed. Her belly was rounder than a kettledrum. A set of gigantic love handles circled her waist. Valencia's costume altered to display a large portion of her gelatinous belly roll. It was part of her act to have it wobble and shake to get a laugh.

Valencia's bosom was a sight to behold. A set of over inflated balloons pumped up to the extreme. It was little wonder her mega sized melons were constantly flopping out of her costume. Valencia saw them as a gift. Whenever she had an "accident" it would always be good for a laugh. Twice as big as her head there was almost no one around who could match her.

Though her makeup hid how old she was Valencia was getting up in years too. She had been entertaining Queen Marceline since she was a young princess. They'd become friends and confidants. It was a position of great honor Valencia did not take lightly.

"I believe our first order of business is with a tavern owner? I've often heard word of Abigail The Unbreakable." Marceline addressed her jester as the jewels in her crown glinted.

Under Queen Marceline the kingdom knew a time of peace and prosperity. It reflected on her royal figure. Marceline had a belly as wide as the ocean. An immense ball of blubber that only just stopped short of reaching further than her bosom. The royal tailor was quite used to letting out dresses when the Queen's figure reached new heights.

Queen Marceline was magnanimous, but stood above her subjects in all regards. This included her substantial bust. None in the known world could rival the size and shape of her humongous breasts.

There were hints, but few knew Queen Marceline's true achievement was in her lower half. Hidden under her dress was the widest hips and largest butt in the world. A natural pear shape, Marceline proudly possessed hips measuring over one hundred inches with the monumental ass to match. The only tell was the sheer size of her throne. Once seated it would be obvious the supersized seat was just enough for her.

"Shall I fetch her for you?" Valencia asked dutifully.

"That would please us. Bring my daughter and her lady in waiting to attend as well. She will need experience engaging with our people directly." Queen Marceline commanded.

It was not long until a younger Black woman in a blue dress much like Marceline's entered. At a glance it would be obvious to see she was the princess. The family resemblance was uncanny, and her prodigious figure was not one of a commoner. The tiara encrusted with jewels helped as well.

Beside her was a woman with long blonde dresses in a long sleeved green dress with white along the middle. The blonde's breasts were massive. A substantial gut rested beneath her huge udders. The resemblance was harder to discern, but this was Valencia's daughter, hand picked by the princess.

"Tis an honor I am not worthy of." Abigail followed inside, bowing deeply to the queen.

"Raise your head dear Abigail. We have heard of your flourishing business. We would wish to hear stories of your life." Queen Marceline welcomed her guest with open arms.

History would tell of a smaller kingdom that say a long age of prosperity and enlightenment. The name appeared in various text books, along with depictions of the rubenesque Queen most beloved by her people. In a certain region people still lived by her example, fat and happy as they worked with their neighbors toward a brighter future.

"Marsha? Valencia? Was that you I heard fighting? I need your help!" Janiyah yelled as she raced into the medieval exhibit.

Upon arriving she saw no one. Janiyah had been confident this was where the argument she heard was coming from. It had taken some time getting here, but it seemed she had missed the others.

"Just my luck." Janiyah's shoulders slumped. "I could really use some help finding Alexa. If those two could get off each other's backs for a minute we may actually accomplish it together."

Janiyah scanned the room. Her eyes went over the exhibits, hoping to see a sign of life. She did catch glimpses of different tapestries.

One depicted a gorgeous Black woman in royal regalia. A plaque described her time as Queen and her accomplishments.

Another showed a blonde woman in jester garb who looked quite foolish. A plaque beneath detailed her as a trusted advisor and confidant.

A third was of a stocky redheaded woman. The plaque beneath told the legend of an adventurer turned business owner who made her name feared and loved in equal measure.

"I hope they're having a better time than I am. This place is really starting to get to me." Janiyah sighed before steeling her resolve and continuing her search.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Return to Stories