Scientist to Slut (dg, iq-, stripper)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Scientist to Slut (dg, iq-, stripper)

Postby Achuloh » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:40 pm

Scientist to Slut
By Achuloh

My heart started racing. Why did the house look trashed?

Had we been robbed?

But that thought immediately left when I realized I could hear a loud sound coming from my wife's lab downstairs. It was like a hurricane, blowing against the floor, and I rushed to open the door and saw a large glowing portal and could see my wife's flailing legs sticking out of it. I had no idea what was happening, but I grabbed her legs and started to pull.

She was good and stuck, but I wasn't about to let the woman I love be pulled into another dimension, or whatever was happening!

I pulled with all my might, and could feel by body wanting to give up on me. I was going to hurt myself if I pulled any harder.

And then.

Like that, I was tumbling backwards with her on top of me. And the portal closed.

We lay there panting on the ground. I looked over at her, and I felt a sting of surprise.

While from the waist down, my wife was sporting the tattered remains of her lab coat, up top she was wearing quite a different outfit.

"What are you wearing, Elizabeth?" I said.

I couldn't say it looked bad. Her breasts were stuffed into a tiny tube top, and practically spilling out of it. Her hair had been bleached blonde, and her make up was heavier than I had ever seen it.

My wife twirled her hair, and smiled a big silly smile at me. "What do you mean babe?" She looked down, and was surprised by the half of a lab coat on her. "Ugh! I can see what you mean. I would never be caught dead in something like this."

She stood up, brushed herself off and let the half-lab coat fall to the floor. She examined herself.

"Woah, where am I?" she said. "This place is cool."

Oh no.

"Do you not recognize your lab, babe?" I asked.

"Lab?" she giggled. "I've never had a lab. I'm not, like, smart enough, you know? Stop teasing me!"

My heart skipped a beat. Something had happened to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth-" I started.

"It's Lizzy!" she said, pushing me. "Why are you being so formal?"

I looked at the woman I loved. She was moving so differently. The expression on her face was empty of all the knowledge and intelligence it usually had. The way she was talking and behaving, she seemed less like the amazing scientist I had married, and more like a vain ditz.

"Something's wrong, Elizabeth," I said. "What happened to you? What were you doing?"

I rushed over to the machine that seemed to have been the source of the portal. It was smoking now.

Damnit. I looked at the notes on the table. I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Elizabeth had always been the smart one in the relationship.

"Why are you acting so worried, babe?" she said, as I felt hands hugging me from behind. "Are you worried about me? That's making me so wet."

I pushed her away.

"This isn't you, Elizabeth." I said, taking a step back. "Something has happened to you. You're a genius scientist, one of the smartest women I know. Not... this."

She pouted. "Stop teasing me! I've never been a scientist. I'm a stripper babe, you know that."

I looked at her. I could believe from the way she was dressed that this version of her was a stripper.

Suddenly, she smiled mischeviously at me. "Oh em gee! I get it, this is, like, a game, isn't it. Is this going to turn you on babe?" She stood up straight, tried to blink and look serious at me. "Yes, you're right. I'm like, totally a super smart scientist lady. Hydrogen, Einstein, black holes."

I had to admit, her pretending to be smart was turning me on a bit. I knew I had to get her back to normal, but would it really be so bad if I had a little fun with this new version of my wife first?

I hugged her, and started kissing her.

"That's right, babe. I'm so totally smart. I'm gonna win a Nobel some day with my smart girl brain."

My hands were roaming, and I could tell by the way she was squirming that she was quite a bit hornier than I was used to. Elizbeth was a great intellectual partner - someone I enjoyed talking to. Sex had always been an afterthought, and more appreciated from my end than hers.

But this version of Elizabeth, she was rocking her hips against me, and it was clear she couldn't wait for my cock.

I looked down at her. God, she was so hot like this.

I pushed "Lizzy" to the grown, and got on top of her.

She started moaning, and tearing at my pants. When my cock came into view she smiled.

We ripped each other's clothes off. I don't think I'd ever been this turned on with her.

I was a little rougher than usual, but she seemed to enjoy that, moaning as I kissed her with more energy than I usually did. God she knew how to move, everything she did was getting me harder and hard.

When I entered her, the exprecion on her face was delicious. I don't think she had ever moved this way before. The way she tensed her muscles, moved against me, looked up at me with those needy eyes, she was the perfect little nymph.

With her new technique, it wasn't long before I felt myself about to cum.

But she seemed to recognize it. She changed her motions, and I was so turned on I felt a stamina I didn't think was possible.

I lasted so much longer than usual, and she seemed to enjoy every single minute of it. Her moans, her kisses, that sizzling look in her eye was amazing.

And when I finally came, I was amazed at how long I had lasted. I grunted, and soon felt myself filling her with my cum.

I don't think I had ever enjoyed fucking my wife as much as I had that day.

I rolled off of her, and just panted looking at her. She was smiling with satisfaction.

"That was... amazing," I said.

"Oh my god, you were incredible too, babe," she giggled. "I love your cock."

After cuddling with her there on the floor for far too long (god, it felt good to have her pressed against me like that!), I slowly regained my wits.

"We have to turn you back!" I said.

I walked over to the machine, and started typing to see if I could understand the controls.

"Wait a second," I said looking over to her. "Is this a machine that lets you experience other realities?"

"I dunno babe," she said. "You're the smart one."

It was broken, and I suspected I wouldn't be up to the task of fixing it.

I looked down at my wife, who was standing up, and throwing on her skimpy clothing.

Maybe that wasn't the worst fate in the world though. However long it took, I'd be enjoying this version of her for the foreseeable future.
Achuloh

Return to Stories