Fortunes Fulfilled [PE, PR, BE, BR, others]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Fortunes Fulfilled [PE, PR, BE, BR, others] - CH 5 Up!

Postby estebanarg » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:18 pm

Amazing story!! I wonder who got Emily's breast size now?
estebanarg

Postby drmordo » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:32 am

joeblake wrote:Just brilliant one of my favourite stories I’ve read for years, so far, great stuff!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying! I hope it continues!

estebanarg wrote:Amazing story!! I wonder who got Emily's breast size now?

You'll find out soon enough... Chapter 6 will likely be up after the holidays!
drmordo

Postby drmordo » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:14 am

Chapter 6: Empty Cups, Fuller Cups (And Smaller Bulges)

Emily was weeping the worst tears she'd ever wept, rubbing the flattened planes of her chest. It was such an alien, unfamiliar feeling to her and she hated it even more the longer that her hands touched the sheer nothingness she had been cursed with. Emily remembered when her breasts had first began to develop. Her parents had explained what was happening to her and told her it would be over soon, given that she was Asian... but it wouldn't.

Her breasts continued to grow, rounder and fuller seemingly by the day as she aged. By the time she was in fifth grade, she'd woken up to find Double D's uncomfortably tight. By eighth grade, she had popped right out of an F Cup in the middle of gym class (many boys and not a few girls had been sent him with nosebleeds that day!). In high school, she was known as the Queen of Big Tits and if she'd thought she'd grown quickly before, she was in for quite a shock over those four years. F...G...H...J...and then finally a humongous K Cup that she now wore.

Or she had worn. Now, that K Cup bra was lying empty on the floor and now, she could no longer fill it up so snug and wonderfully as she had only the night before. If it weren't for her still beautiful little nipples, it would be hard to tell that she was a woman if you looked at her chest.

"No... no, please!" She was still crying, shaking her head. She closed her eyes tightly. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She opened her eyes again and started bawling anew, hands still rubbing her flatness.

"Missing something?" She looked over to see Vincent standing there, still naked and still with that huge, throbbing member between his legs.

"W-What... what d-d-d-did you do?!" Emily sobbed, trying to rise from bed and almost falling over as she no longer had the usual... counterweights... she was used to having.

"Oh, I took away the one power you had over everyone." Vincent's arms crossed over his chest as he smirked at the sobbing, flat-chested Asian girl. "The one thing you used to bully and control everyone around you. Even me."

"This is cruel!" She protested.

"What you did was cruel!" Vincent snapped. "Jerking me along. You probably jerked Paul along too, for as much as he was a dick to you. Acting like a bitch just because you could. Now... well, you'll have to show off your wonderful personality."

"Please give me my tits back!" Emily wailed.

"Oh, I can't do that." Vincent grinned. "They're already with someone more deserving... and I think she'll be very happy to find them there."

"Who?!"

Across campus, Kelly was stirring from a wonderful, sexual dream. She'd been lying out on her back, a dream lover kissing her and filling her up between the legs with a long, thick cock using very, very deep thrusts. Kelly had only had sex the once in real life since coming to college and it had definitely not been like this. Not nearly this good. The dream had taken an interesting turn. Her chest became the focus of her lover's attention, which hadn't been nearly as unpleasant as she might have thought. His mouth kissed and licked at her nipples, which sent wonderful shocks of electricity pleasure all the way down her body to her full womanhood, heightening the sensations even more. She managed, through the haze of pleasure, to glance down as her lover started to pull on her nipples with his mouth. Gently at first, but harder as time went on, alternating between them. Instead of pain, as she expected, Kelly felt like she was about to cum with each tug!

When she finally did, he didn't stop... and she gazed in amazement as her flat chest had swollen into what she thought by the look of it was a proper A Cup. She finally had tits! She moaned with glee as he tugged, tugged, tugged at her nipples. Soon, she was swollen into a B Cup... then a C Cup... and then... she started losing herself as she watched her breasts fatten into the dome shape of a D Cup, giving into the pleasure. All she knew was that her pussy was full, her breasts were growing, and bigger was definitely better!

When she awoke, Kelly found herself drenched in sweat. That had been an amazing dream, she thought as she tried to sit up. Her brow furrowed as she felt that there was some kind of weight on her chest. Surely, she had fallen onto a pillow or something had gotten wedged in between her and the bed during her sleep. She reached down, grabbing for the obstruction and found that it wasn't a pillow. It was soft and malleable, certainly, but it was... solid. And it was a part of her! Kelly struggled to sit up, glancing down and gasping at what she saw. Her flat chest was gone, and something else had taken its place. She cupped a tremendous pair of breasts, moaning as she felt the echoes of that same sensitivity from her dream.

"God, I have to be dreaming..." She breathed, moaning softly as the electric tingles danced through all those nerve endings. However, as she felt herself up, all she felt was voluptuous flesh rising and falling under her fingers from her breathing. The longer she fondled, the more vivid and awake she became. Amazed that this wasn't a dream, and finding herself horny beyond her wildest dreams, Kelly felt the deep urge to pleasure herself and so she began. Her pussy went unheeded, however, and the girl was both unwilling and unable to remove her hands from her breasts. The brush of her palms over the nipples feeling just as good as working her clit... if not even better...from outside her dorm room, only the most bliss and arousing of moans could be hard as she explored her new toys.

On the other part of campus, there came a whining noise from Paul's dorm room. He was lying back on his bed, furiously masturbating... or trying to, anyway. True to Vincent's word, his cock had shriveled down another inch. Even worse, however, Paul had woken up just in time to see it happen, which had led to his present situation. He had pushed the covers aside to see his member afflicted with morning wood (if you could call it that anymore) and it began to sink down into his crotch, getting narrower as it did. He grabbed at it, furiously doing everything he could to harden it into a proper erection. He succeeded... but the shrinking had continued.

"No! No! No!" He groaned as he stroked and squeezed and pinched, but that inch he had lost did not come back.

Two down... two to go...
drmordo

Re: Fortunes Fulfilled [PE, PR, BE, BR, others] - CH 6 Up!

Postby drmordo » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:01 pm

Happy New Year, everybody!

The next chapter will be coming soon! And... I might be starting a new story.
drmordo

Postby joeblake » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:40 am

Can’t wait for the next instalment :) loving the story so much
joeblake

Postby drmordo » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:25 am

Chapter 7: Bargaining

Emily had dove onto Vincent's massive, throbbing cock like it was air and she needed it to live. She gagged, she moaned, she had her makeup running with the tears from her efforts. Even as it was painful, she kept going. The massive, throbbing cock that had seemed so wondrous to stuff in her mouth or her pussy before was now tormenting her with its size, Vincent's penis a reminder of how much size he had now... and how much she had lost from hers. Emily had developed her breasts so young and so quickly that she had become used to it. Some women complained about the weight of their breasts or the stress it put on them, but she never had. It had been a part of her, and she'd adapted. Vincent's spell had gotten her to realize just how used to that she had become, how much her tits meant to her.

Without them, she was... nothing...

Hence why she's gotten on her knees at the first sign from Vincent that he might let her breasts regrow and had begun a blowjob that could have awakened the dead from slumber.

"Fuck me, you really want them back!" Vincent laughed, tugging on her dark black curls of hair as her mouth gapped and sucked at his member.

"Hmmmpph! Hmmmmfhph!!!" Emily's choking answer came, her mouth stretching wide as she couldn't completely encompass Vincent's new cock. She simply did not have the room within herself. She had mastered breathing through her nose, though, taking in the scent of him. Her tiny breasts had those nipples perked up in arousal, knowing that he was at least taking something from her efforts by the feel and scent of him. Strangely her nipples remained the same - two small dime-sized circles. The only memory she had left, the ghost of the titanic K Cups she had come to love upon her body.

The titanic K Cups she was sucking so very, very hard to grow back to.

"Em... Em... stop... stop a minute..." Vincent said, pulling her off of his dick with a wet pop. Emily whined in protest, both from having her mouth emptied so quickly and from being forced to stop. She wanted to protest, wanted to force his hands away and go back to trying to swallow his penis again, but she was stopped. If he could shrink her tits, if he could take her ex-boyfriend's cock size... then what else could he do?

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I am!" Emily was almost crying. "I'm sorry that I treated you like shit! I shouldn't have! It was wrong!" Vincent held up a hand to stop her ranting.

"You're not sorry, Emily. You're desperate. There's a difference." Vincent said sternly, almost as if he were a parent scorning a child. Beneath her flattened chest, Emily's heart sank. "You made those tits your entire personality. Used them to get whoever and whatever you wanted."

"And now they're gone!" Emily moaned in protest, cupping what small excuse for breast flesh she still had. "None of my bras will fit, none of my clothing. I look like a boy!"

"And what does that have to do with me?" Vincent asked her.

"You took my tits away!" Emily almost screamed, but then remembered herself. Her voice dropped into low despair. "You... you made me so small. Couldn't you have left me with something?"

"If you had had even an A Cup, would you have learned your lesson?" Vincent asked. There was a long silence, then Emily whispered to him again.

"What do I have to do?"

"...I'm sorry?"

"What do I have to do?" Emily asked. "I've sucked your cock. Do you want me to fuck you? Give you my ass? What?"

"It's not about the sex." Vincent said. "Although I really have enjoyed the sex..."

"What do I have to do to get my tits back?" Emily moaned.

"Change."

"...what?"

"Change." Vincent said. "Change your ways. Show me that you've changed your ways. You do that, and I'll consider making your bras full and tight again."

"How?" Emily dared to ask. "It's not as if I can go out and be around people. They're going to know the difference." Her recent lover suddenly had a grin on his face that made a shiver go up her spine, one that would have sent her K Cups wobbling like two overfilled bowls of jello.

"Oh, believe me, Em." Vincent told her. "They won't know the difference at all..."
drmordo

Postby Taylor03 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:56 pm

Glad to see this story come back.
Taylor03

Postby drmordo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:38 pm

Taylor03 wrote:Glad to see this story come back.

Thanks! I hope to have the next part up soon! I think Emily's story may end up getting spun off into another one. Vincent... Vincent needs to grow some more...
drmordo

Re: Fortunes Fulfilled [PE, PR, BE, BR, others]

Postby drmordo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:24 pm

Chapter 8: Emily's New Life/Coming Up Short

Emily's heart sank as she opened her bedroom door, the familiar smell of her perfume and the posters on the wall still intact, but the rest of her surroundings... different. Her large breasts, once proudly held up by a K-cup bra, had somehow shrunken down to an A-cup, making her feel... insignificant. She sighed and walked over to her dresser, where her collection of bras used to be. Now, all she saw were A-cup bras, neatly folded and tagged, taunting her with their mere existence. Her eyes filled with tears as she reached out to touch one of the tags, feeling the weight of her new reality pressing down on her.

She slipped one on, hoping that she could at least fill it up with her now tiny tits. Her A-Cup bra was, too her shock and horror, loose. It hung off her chest like a deflated balloon. She remembered how the boy in her dorm - Calvin, that was his name! - used to stare at her breasts like they were a work of art, how he'd do anything for her if she just wore a tight shirt or something with a lot of cleavage. Now, she doubted he even noticed her existence. Emily felt tears stream down her face as she continued to go through her bras, each one smaller than the last. Her once proud chest now reduced to something barely worth noticing. Her heart ached as she thought about how her life had changed in an instant. She couldn't help but wonder if there was some sort of curse on her or if this was all a dream. She looked down at her body, feeling self-conscious and exposed. The thought of leaving her room, of facing the world with these new, diminished breasts, was terrifying. She sat on her beat, wearing that loose A-Cup bra and feeling a massive mixture of shame, anger, and arousal. How could Vincent do this to her? Leave her with absolutely nothing up top like this! She had been top heavy, but now... well, she had nothing. Not a pear shape, not an hourglass. She was almost completely flat now from the bottom of her neck to her ass.

Her Asian heritage haunting her now, when before she had been so so blessed in her breasts. This had to be some kind of nightmare, she would wake up and her breasts would be right where they always had been ever since they started growing when she'd been quite young. How she'd made her way to the top of social circles by breaking bras that other girls could only dream of filling up and making any men around her cum their pants... or sometimes, cum for her if she decided to give them a little more than just a look.

"Emily?" She froze, hand still on a lacy A-cup bra. The voice was faint, barely audible above the pounding of her heart. Could it be...? She turned slowly, her eyes scanning the room before they finally landed on the figure standing in the doorway. It was him. The boy from her dorm. The one who used to stare at her breasts like they were a work of art. The one who would do anything for her. Calvin!

"H-Hi!" She said, embarrassingly covering her chest.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Cal said, turning his head away, blushing. Emily's eyes darted to his groin, looking for that familiar bulge of erection in his pants. There was none to be found and that hurt even worse. "Uh... you're Emily, right?" Her heart sank more. He didn't even recognize her at all.

"Y-Yeah..." She said, pulling her sheets over her reduced breasts as well, as if she could hide her shame from the world.

"Your roommate was looking for you. The one with the... well, y'know..." Cal said. Emily flushed red hot. Her roommate, Samantha, was a D-Cup. Hardly big compared to where she had been, but now Samantha's cup sizes would make her look like a baby in the breast department. Without her K-Cups, it must have been Samantha who was the Big Breast Queen of their dorm. "She was looking for you about tomorrow's pool party."

"Pool party?" Emily echoed, then suddenly remembered. It was going to be the social event of the season, something she had been planning with the New Students Committee for weeks now. "Right. The pool party. I'll talk to her."

"Yeah, thanks. Sorry." Cal said, moving out of the room. Emily still felt that same mixture of pain, shame, and arousal... even as his cock hadn't so much as twitched when he'd looked at her. She remembered how he'd be throbbing just from her breathing... and now, she couldn't even make his penis stir.

Her mind went back to Vincent's... that mammoth he'd taken from Paul, the size he'd added to his own. She didn't intend for it, but her hand reached down beneath the sheets and began to work her clit, feeling her pussy soaking as if she'd been fingering herself for hours. She remembered how he'd fucked her with that giant cock, how it had slammed so deep into and hit spots that no other man had. And now... she was empty. And flat. Like the world's saddest, horniest tube of toothpaste. Her other hand rubbed her chest, expecting to find her K-Cup boob there, but finding only barely the nipple there as she began to knead and massage it, crying even as she pushed herself harder and harder toward orgasm. She tried not to think about and couldn't make herself think about anything other than what she'd lost... both on her chest and within her pussy...

"OH, Vincent! FUCK!" Clara moaned as Vincent thrusted into her like he was possessed by something. His cock was even bigger than what she'd seen before and it felt like an alien was trying to bury itself in her guts. And she loved. EVERY. FUCKING. SECOND OF IT! Her bedsprings squeaked like they were possessed by some kind of ghost, wailing like they were being thrown around in a thunderstorm. She'd lost track of how many times she'd cum, seeming in a state of perpetual orgasm as Vincent was railing her better than she'd ever been railed before. "You're... so big! Fuck!" She moaned.

"Just... wait..." Vincent smirked, his hips still pumping.

"What does that mean?" Clara asked, moaning through confusion. Then, she felt the pressure increase within her pussy, feeling him push deeper... no, he wasn't pushing deeper! He was... he... "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!!!" She screamed, her cunt gushing again as she realized that his cock was literally growing inside of her. "OH MY GOD! VINCENT! YOU'RE GROWING! YOU'RE GROWING IN MY PUSSY!!! OH FUCK!!!" Faster and faster Vincent's hips pumped as he was definitely growing bigger. Longer and wider inside of her, she could feel it now. Every inch as his cock became a third leg inside of her. She arched her back, moaning as she was swimming in bliss and her orgasms were only growing stronger the longer Vincent fucked her. Soon enough, she felt him burst inside of her, what felt like gallons emptied out into her. The pleasure became far, far too much and Clara fell into unconsciousness.

"No! No! No!" Paul moaned, pulling desperately on his cock. It had gotten cold, and then the flesh had begun to recede back into his crotch. "No! No, please! No! No!" He had been left with two inches and he had hoped that that could have been it, but it seemed that it wasn't to be. "Please! Please, let me keep some! Let me keep a little of it! Please!" He begged Vincent, who he knew he could not hear. Or, if he could, he was probably laughing at poor, pathetic, tiny penis-having Paul. He was down to barely an inch now. "Please! Please, God! Please!" The burst of cold came again and his cock continued to sink into his groin. He could barely pinch the thing between two fingers now, so short and so narrow it was. Then, at the last moment, Paul was treated to a powerful vision. It was a cock! His cock... no, it was even bigger! It was growing and... and... was that Clara underneath him?! Clara had been someone he'd fucked on the side of Emily. Smaller breasts, but a great ass and a much tighter pussy... and that last one he could feel. With just two pumps, Paul realized he was cumming.

"NO! NO! NO!" He gasped, the orgasm making his entire body flush cold this time. His fingers had nothing more to grip as his penis became an inch longer... then half an inch, and then... a malformed head of a cock poked out from between his legs. Barely enough to even be called a penis. He tugged at it and tugged at it, but all he received was another burst of cum as his balls shriveled down and flattened against his groin. Paul whined and moaned as the reality set in. His penis, his once pride and joy, was gone.

And somewhere, somewhere, Vincent was using that stolen size to pound Clara's pussy like no cock on Earth could ever do...
drmordo

Re: Fortunes Fulfilled [PE, PR, BE, BR, others]

Postby joeblake » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:40 pm

Brilliant! I hope there is more to come
joeblake

Previous

Return to Stories