Inferior to Superior Curse (attribute theft, reality change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Inferior to Superior Curse (attribute theft, reality cha

Postby Dstrongbaby0506 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Zeldacrafter64 wrote:I have conflicted feelings over Lee's curse dragging his family down with him. On one hand the guilt he'll likely feel about it will be fun to watch but on the other hand I feel like it take away from the humiliation. Living with people much smarter, taller or stronger than him is an exciting prospect, and I'm kinda sad this is over. Also before that I was fine with the curse being permanent but now I really hope it'll be reversed, or at least the parts that negatively affected other people than Lee.

Maybe Lee will return to his initial self but everyone else will go back to their peak from the story? That'd be a unique twist, and that would make sure he learns his lesson

Yeah I felt that too, but even if the family gets “dragged down” so to speak, they are still superior to him. I agree him having to deal with the guilt and shame are delicious to see, I think this is the right course of action. His familial upbringing is in part to why he is the way he is, so it makes sense to change it at its core. I agree though, I think at the end I hope he get returned to normal, but everyone that benefited from his changes should stay the same. That why though he is technically “normal” he has learned the lesson of not being who he once was. So in a way he remains grounded/humbled.
Dstrongbaby0506

Postby JRG » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:14 am

Thanks all for your ideas and feedback so far. I really appreciate it and has given me some thoughts for the remainder of the story. I think I've got it mostly figured out now. No spoilers but I'd like to say the scale of changes taking place will play a big role in the ending. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Part 16

Lee watched as his hands begin to fill with her feet. Her previously stubby feet elongated, becoming more elegant as they outgrew his hands. She appeared to move further away from him on the sofa, so that her feet stayed in his hands as her legs stretched longer. They increased in length, but also thinned in the process. Layers of toned muscle filled them as they became athletic by nature. By the time they finished growing, she was sat right on the edge of the sofa opposite to Lee, and yet she had to bend her legs slightly so her feet stayed in his hands.

Next, her stomach started to shrink. Pound after pound of fat shed off of her, as her hips narrowed to accommodate her skinnier figure. Her protruding belly had almost completely vanished, as Lee looked in amazement at her slender body. He waited for her to gain the muscle that Ellie usually boasted, but the change surprisingly stopped, with Kendra still sporting a thin layer of fat. Despite her thinner frame, her ass appeared to be almost as big before, but now even peachier and shapely. Becoming apparent that any gym work Kendra did do, was all centred around her legs and ass.

Her jeans transformed into a pair of tiny shorts, that barely covered her ass and stopped at the top of her thigh. He could see new tattoos inked onto her legs, with a mixture of flowers, jewels, and Chinese symbols etched on them. Unlike her other tattoos, these appeared to be of a higher quality, and upon looking at her thin feminine arms, he saw that her existing ones had also been enhanced to match. Now appearing much brighter and stylised. With Kendra still etched prominently on her arm in a rich shade of red.

His eyes drifted further upward as her body continued to stretch taller, before stopping at her huge chest. As her body had narrowed, her breasts had also started to shrink. They became perkier as they adjusted to suit her new frame, despite the loss of size they appeared large on her now thin body. Just as Lee thought they had finished changing, being at what must have been a sizeable C cup, they began to transform again.

Lee gasped as her breasts suddenly surged forward, expanding in size with no sign of stopping. As they grew, he noticed that their natural jiggle began to fade, becoming much firmer. By the time they stopped growing, they rivalled the size she used to be, which on her thinner frame made them look impossibly big. But what was apparent was that they were fake. Her top morphed to accommodate her oversized chest. Changing to a crop-top that barely contained them, showing off an obscene amount of cleavage and a delectable glimpse of underboob. The fabric seemed to be holding on for dear life as it wrapped around her breasts tightly.

Finally, Lee’s eyed locked onto her face, which was quite a distance from him with her additional height. Her face had become more defined as she took on an intimidating beauty. Whilst her piercing eyes lost some of their shine, and was replaced with a weariness. He looked into her bloodshot eyes, that reflected someone who spent most of their nights out partying, before shifting his gaze away nervously. Her changes finished as her fiery red hair became darker. Only a dyed streak of red remained, as her now glossy dark hair flowed past her shoulders.

Just as he noticed that Kendra had stopped changing, Lee felt an overwhelming tingle run through his body as he started to change. His whole body ached as he felt Kendra's feet in his hands grow larger again, but as he watched the rest of the room also appearing to expand, he knew this time it was because he was shrinking. He didn’t dare think how small he was becoming as he lost several inches of height, desperately hoping that he was at least still over 5’ tall.

The fears about his height quickly changed as he felt his whole body thicken again, as pounds of fat flowed into him. He watched in disgust as his already overweight body expanded wider, taking him into extreme territory. Thankfully, he didn’t gain as much weight as Kendra had lost, but he was certainly significantly fatter, barely able to see his feet past his bloated stomach. His clothes changed to better fit his new body, becoming smaller in length but much looser fitting, to handle his stubbier frame.

The tingling continued to pulse through him, becoming stronger around his head as he felt his face change. He was able to see himself in a mirror on the wall, and could see that his once sharp features had softened. With his hair now a lighter shade of brown. He ran his hands through his hair tentatively, and instead of feeling the thick locks he was used to, he felt something much thinner. He continued peaking at himself in the mirror, allowing him to see the stark reality of his now thicker, but shorter body.

He continued to stare as the walls started to tremble, taking his focus away from his reflection to the room around him. The walls began shifting, photos of the new Kendra appeared throughout and even a large poster formed on the wall, with her dressed provocatively in what looked like a photo from a photoshoot. The mirror he had been looking in grew larger and more ornate, with a mix of professional photos and selfies of Kendra dotted around it. The room continued to change, becoming larger, and the previously shabby fittings were replaced with more expensive furniture.

Finally, the shaking started to settle as the world returned to normal. Lee breathed a sigh of relief as his senses returned to him. He found that he was still massaging Kendra’s feet when everything returned into focus, but he saw that she was now recording him on the latest and most expensive iPhone, with his phone back in his pocket.

“Here is the lucky winner of my fan competition. Smile to the camera,” she said to Lee, causing him to blush as he realised he was being filmed. “So shy. But I don’t blame him being around a woman like me,” she said arrogantly, pointing the camera at her buxom body. “If you want to be as lucky as him, then remember to drop £500 on my next competition post. Who knows, you could be the next fan fortunate enough to meet me,” she announced, stopping the recording on her phone.

“Thank fuck that’s done,” she said, tapping away on her phone. “If it wasn’t for the money I’d have stopped so long ago. But fuck, it pays well,” she said, casting her eyes over the grand living room and then down at an expensive looking watch on her wrist.

She was set to continue moaning, when they were disturbed by Nathan on the phone in the hallway, only able to hear his side of the conversation. “I had a good time too Liz. I’m not sure when I’ll see you next, I’m pretty busy. Don’t worry I’ll call you,” he said in a deep voice, before hanging up and walking into the living room.

Lee cast his eyes on Nathan as he walked in, and was shocked at the man who swaggered in. He was no longer the short, chubby, and insecure guy he had seen minutes ago. Instead, he now cut an imposing figure, with his tall stature and broad body. He was wearing a tight polo shirt that showed traces of a defined 6 pack underneath. His short sleeves were tight, trying to contain a powerful set of biceps. Whilst his face had an aura of confidence that radiated off of him, making Lee feel weak and his insecurities amplify.

“Fat chance of that. Let me guess, another girl you’ve fucked and chucked,” Kendra said.

“At least I don’t sell myself online,” Nathan replied.

“Fuck you. Besides, I don’t post anything more than the girls you get with. Not my fault guys want to pay me for it,” she said, shifting her gaze to Lee.

“I’m not so sure about that. Anyway, I left my jacket here. You seen it?”

Kendra got up to help him find his jacket, standing a few inches shorter than Nathan as they walked off closely together. Lee stayed on the sofa, amazed at the authority that Nathan now had, and the size of them both. He pulled out his phone while he waited, trying to see the other impacts of the latest change. As he opened his phone, he saw that his wallpaper had been replaced. On it, was a professional modelling photo of Kendra. But despite the class of the photo and scenery, she was standing in an extremely revealing outfit. Wearing a lingerie set that barely covered her nipples, whilst her underwear was extremely thin. At the bottom of the wallpaper, it read ‘Princess Kendra’, in a deep red and feminine font. Before he had a chance to explore further on his phone, he was disturbed by their return.

“You’re just jealous of the money I’m making,” Kendra said accusingly at Nathan, who was wearing his jacket as they both stood in the living room. She looked more flustered than Lee had ever seen her, whilst Nathan was taking everything she said in his stride.

“Yeah of course,” he said sarcastically. “It’s so worth it to get fucked up every night and buy a huge pair of tits. Maybe if you took better care of yourself instead of going out you’d lose that weight,” he added. Causing Kendra to turn red in anger as she self-consciously felt her stomach, whilst Nathan flexed an impressive bicep, before walking down the hall.

“At least I have fucking fun. Go fuck yourself!” she shouted, but the front door had already slammed shut and he was out of earshot. “He’s such a cunt. Just fucking jealous of how rich and wanted I am,” she said bitterly, looking at Lee with a wry smile, his enraptured stares boosting her ego. “Anyway, it’s time for you to go now. I need to get ready for tonight. I can’t wait to go out clubbing with the girls again,” she said, gesturing towards the door.

Lee got up after her, driving home the impact of his latest shrinking. His eye line was at the top of her huge breasts, which he couldn’t keep his eyes off. She ushered him down the hall to the front door, as he followed behind, transfixed by the hypnotic sway of her ass. “And don’t forget to enter my competition again. I bet you’d love to eat me out some more,” she teased, seductively running her hand over her shorts. Lee weakly nodded, but before he could say anything she slammed the door shut. He slowly walked down the corridor, with the sound of pop music and Kendra singing rumbling through the walls.

The noise of the music disappeared as he exited her apartment building. He emerged into the bright sunlight, shielding his eyes as he tried to work out how he would get home when his phone flashed. It was a notification from one of Kendra’s social media accounts. ‘Just finished with my monthly competition winner. We had such a naughty time. Enter next month, and maybe you’ll be next…’

Lee read it in panic as he saw a string of photos shared with it. In them was a mix of photos of Kendra showing off her bombastic body, and Lee in a variety of compromising positions. From Kendra sitting on his face, to him rubbing her feet, he winced at the fact that it was all available online. His apprehension was compounded when in one photo he could see a wet patch leaking through his joggers, and by the fact that Kendra’s account had over 100,000 followers.

His mind boggled at the implications of what he had just been through. Unable to think of anything else but how he had ended up in this situation. With no answers, he despondently began to walk down the street and head home. His brow started to sweat as the challenges of walking were now even worse following the latest change. His mind was fixated on the task at hand, without even contemplating what other surprises were in store for him when he returned home.
JRG

Postby Babel111 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:33 am

Another good chapter! Excited to see where this goes and how the story concludes.
Babel111

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:50 am

I'm sorry to see this story end, but I am really looking forward to see how you get it there.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Minji5 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:20 am

Love it so far :)
Minji5

Previous

Return to Stories