Inferior to Superior Curse (attribute theft, reality change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Inferior to Superior Curse (attribute theft, reality cha

Postby Dstrongbaby0506 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:41 pm

Holy crap this story is amazing! I’m loving all these changes lol.
Dstrongbaby0506

Postby JRG » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:01 pm

Part 15

Friday

The next day, Lee woke up to a message on his phone. He turned uncomfortably to open it, feeling numb from his sleep on the thin mattress.

Kendra: Get to mine as soon as you can.

Attached was a selfie from Kendra. Showing off her huge cleavage with her tongue teasingly sticking out. Seeing the photo, Lee felt his cock quickly become hard, but was able to control himself better, now that he was aware of how sensitive it was. Highly excited due to his uncontrollable attraction to her, he jumped up out of bed and started getting ready.

He quickly got showered and changed before heading downstairs. He looked around the house and discovered that he was alone. The only thing he could find was a note from Jane in the kitchen.

‘Will be working late today at the office. Make yourself some food and see you tonight. Mum x’.

He read the message with a deep sigh as he recalled the wider impact of the change last night. With a further reminder as he looked in the fridge to see that it was practically empty, instead of being stocked with food as it usually was. Using some of the last remaining items, Lee made himself breakfast and left the house, heading towards Kendra’s apartment.

The bright light of the late morning sun caused Lee to sweat, as he still adapted to his fatter body. He checked his phone and saw that it was a 30 minute walk to her place. Normally, Lee would’ve relished this, but after only a few steps his brow started to sweat, making him realise how taxing it was going to be. He went to book an Uber, but seeing how little money he had in his bank account, he reluctantly elected to walk.

Turning out of his drive, he saw John in his garage lifting some very heavy looking weights. “Hey Lee, how’s it going?” John shouted as he noticed Lee walking by. He got to his feet, his expansive form filling the garage as his powerful body glistened from his workout.

“Not too bad thanks,” Lee said meekly, intimidated by the hulking physique of John as he walked closer to him. His insecurity about his size amplified as they stood close to each other, with John standing significantly taller than him at 6’6. Lee’s eyes scrambled across his body, looking at the huge muscles both enviously and in awe, as he compared them to his own overweight and short self.

“Good. What are you up to today?” John asked with a pleasant smile, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“I’m go-going to see a girl,” Lee said proudly, an inner part of him wanting to impress John, as he continued to look up at his gigantic neighbour.

“Nice stuff mate!” John said with genuine excitement, “you’re going there now? Do you want a lift? Can’t have you tired and sweaty before seeing her,” he offered.

“That would b-be great. Th-Thanks,” Lee said, surprised at the offer, but grateful that he could avoid the long walk to Kendra’s.

“Awesome. Let me have a quick shower and then I’ll take you there. Come wait inside,” John said, leading Lee through his garage and into the living room, where he found Marie waiting in a bathrobe.

“Hey stud, how was your workout?” she said sultrily. Walking up to John and giving his bulging biceps a sensual squeeze. “Oh, hey Lee!” she said, taking a small step back from John as she was taken by surprise to see him, as his whole body was hidden behind John’s broad physique.

“Hey honey, I said I’d give Lee a lift to his girlfriend’s place, but need to quickly get showered first,” he said with a positive smile, as Marie looked slightly annoyed at seeing Lee, having wanted to have some fun with John. Lee wanted to correct John and say that Kendra wasn’t his girlfriend, but timidly remained silent.

“Ooh how exciting. And you are good,” she said to John. He whispered something in her ear as he walked to the bathroom, causing her to smile lustfully. She watched him walk away, her eyes glued to his muscular body, before he disappeared from view and she turned back to Lee, wrapping herself tightly in her robe and hiding the sight of her cleavage. “So. Why don’t you tell me all about her?”

For the next 10 minutes, Lee nervously talked to Marie about Kendra, who tried to feign interest, but kept distractedly looking towards the hallway, waiting for John. When he finally returned, she jumped to her feet with her cleavage back on show. She stood on her tiptoes to whisper something in his ear, as she discreetly fondled his pants. He squeezed her ass in response, causing both of them to grin deviously, before him and Lee walked out of the living room.

John eagerly leapt into the car, with Lee swiftly following behind him, as it was clear he wanted to get back to Marie as soon as he could. “Before we go. You need to show me a photo of her,” John said excitedly, as they sat in the car together. Lee pulled his phone out and showed him a photo of Kendra, selecting the most tasteful picture he could find. He settled on her profile picture, even though that still showed her in a revealing top. Flaunting her overweight body to the camera, with her ‘Kendra’ tattoo prominently on display. John flashed an unconvincing smile upon seeing it, before looking back at Lee, surprised at his taste.

“She’s great,” John said unconvincingly, trying to hide his real thoughts of Kendra. He cast his eyes back to Marie, who was standing by the door. Her boobs were almost popping out of her dressing gown as she teasingly winked at John, who flashed a wry smile back at her. “Everyone has their own thing I guess,” he muttered quietly to himself, as he started the car and set off to Kendra’s.

John tried to make small talk during the journey, but Lee kept mostly quiet. His nerves at seeing Kendra again became stronger as they got closer to her apartment. John sensed his fears and after a word of support, he turned his music on. Leaving them to enjoy the lunchtime sunshine as they rode towards her flat.

“Good luck mate. And stop being nervous, it will be great,” John said warmly as they pulled up outside her apartment. Lee waved him off as he got out of the car and walked into her building, feeling a bit more confident with John’s parting words. He found her flat and knocked on the door. Moments later, the door swung open and Kendra appeared, staring at him expectantly in a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt.

The jeans were skin tight on her thick legs, looking like they were painted on. With her ass bulging prominently behind her, which Lee struggled to keep his eyes off due to its size and hypnotic swaying. Her t-shirt was similarly tight, riding up to reveal a slither of her enlarged belly. Her extremely wide hips clung tightly to the fabric of her shirt, which led up to her huge breasts, that were practically spilling out of their confines. Each boob was almost bigger than Lee’s head, forming a gigantic line of cleavage that he cast a leering look at, between staring at her ass.

“Took you long enough,” she said in an unimpressed tone.

“I’m so-sorry,” Lee mumbled, his heart racing as he looked into her piercing eyes, trying to regain some of the confidence he had moments ago, but struggled as the butterflies in his stomach raced.

“We’d better make up for lost time,” she said, before launching into a passionate kiss, taking Lee by surprise as her juicy lips met his own. He instantly became hard, overwhelmed by the sensation of her plump lips and probing tongue. She moved his hands from his side, placing one on her huge ass and the other on her hip. They continued for a few minutes, with the intensity increasing throughout as Lee reciprocated her ferocity, until she pushed her lips off him. Then she grabbed him roughly by the wrist, and dragged him into her bedroom.

She pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her expansive body and huge breasts, making Lee feel intoxicated. She looked at Lee expectantly, and he quickly took his clothes off too, whilst she peeled her jeans off, with a great effort due to how tight they were. Leaving her just in a pair of thin panties and Lee in his boxers.

“Let’s see what we’ve got here then,” Kendra said with a lustful grin, as she reached out to his pants, and started pulling them down. Lee tried to stop her out of embarrassment, but she easily overpowered him and pulled them off, leaving Lee completely nude.

Her lustful expression quickly shifted to derision as she saw Lee’s 3 inch cock throbbing profusely. “Is that it?” she asked in disgust, placing her hand on it, easily encompassing it. Lee was already throbbing, but as she placed her hand on it, he was overcome with pleasure. He realised in horror that his orgasm was imminent, and before he could do anything, he started to cum. She watched as a weak load sprayed out of his cock, coating her fingers, as Lee closed his eyes, overtaken by pleasure. He quickly opened them as an abusive laughter rang out.

“No fucking way!” Kendra laughed cruelly, watching Lee’s cock morbidly as it became even smaller in its now limp state. Causing her bulging belly and huge breasts to shake, as Lee burnt a bright shade of red from embarrassment.

“I’m so-sorry,” he said weakly, “is there any-anything I can do to make it up?” he asked desperately, trying to atone for himself.

“Don’t fucking worry. You will make up for it,” she said ominously, as she lay on her bed and peeled off her panties. She spread her legs, her tree trunk thighs sinking into the bed as she gave Lee a full view of her glistening pussy. “Get to fucking work,” she spat at Lee, gesturing to her pussy. Lee just sat there as he looked nervously at it. “Now!” she shouted angrily, prompting Lee to jump and quickly put his head between her huge thighs.

“Good,” she grinned above. Her pussy began to dampen from Lee’s eager tongue and at the control she had over him, as she teasingly squeezed her thighs against his head. “But you’ve got a long way to go before we’re close to being even,” she added, encouraging Lee to lick harder as he realised he was pinned by her chunky thighs. “Oh fuck,” she moaned loudly, “that’s a good start though,” she panted, biting her lip as Lee probed his tongue deeper into her.

3 orgasms later, Lee had just about made it up to Kendra. They both sat on Kendra’s sofa together, back in their clothes, watching the television as both recovered from the past hour. Lee felt exhausted, his tongue bruised and his body aching from eating Kendra out relentlessly, the majority of the time whilst pinned under her thighs. The only respite was when she allowed him to suck on her breasts. While Kendra sat back with a euphoric glow, yet still not ready to fully forgive Lee.

“Enjoy your break. You’ve still got more to do later,” she said mischievously, as she looked down at his pants with a derisive look, and gave his crotch a hard squeeze. Lee moaned in sudden pleasure as he felt himself almost erupt from her touch through his trousers, causing Kendra to laugh. “Thank fuck your tongue is good. Or else you would be useless,” she said ruthlessly.

Before Lee could respond, they were disturbed by the opening of her front door, and a guy of a similar age to Lee walked in. He was slightly shorter than Lee, but of a similar build to him. He was in a loose-fitting shirt that barely contained his sizeable belly and jeans that looked especially tight on his chunky legs. His locks of red hair were rustled, of a similar shade to Kendra’s. His face was clean-shaven, making him look especially youthful as he stood sheepishly in the living room in front of them.

“Hi,” he said nervously, seemingly intimidated by Kendra and avoiding eye contact with Lee, as he kept his eyes pointed towards the floor.

“Hey bro,” Kendra replied in her typical confident tone. Lee sighed in relief learning that it was her brother, and pulled out his phone whilst they spoke. “How did it go with Liz? Did you ask her out?”

“No-No I didn’t. I tried to, but, just couldn’t,” he admitted defeatedly, hanging his head shamefully.

“For fuck’s sake Nathan. Even Lee here had the confidence to come up to me. Just ask her out you loser,” she said frustratedly.

Before Nathan could respond, Lee looked up from his phone as it blurred in front of him. He had only paid partial attention to their conversation, but realised painfully that Kendra had initiated another change as he felt a strong tingle in his brain.

He watched Nathan appear to stand up straighter, his face exuding more confidence than he had moments ago. Instead of his hands hanging awkwardly, he looked a lot more natural. Kendra even appeared to look at him more respectfully. Then Lee felt the sensation in his brain become more intense. He closed his eyes as the changes overwhelmed him. An even stronger level of nervousness coursed through him, as his shyness inflated further.

As the tingling in his brain subsided, Lee tentatively opened his eyes and looked into his hands to see that he was now holding Kendra’s feet. Whilst she was sitting at the other end of the sofa, still talking to her brother. Lee looked in confusion, and realised she also had his phone in her hands.

“Is-Is that my ph-phone?” Lee asked, surprised at how meek his voice came across. Speaking even less confidently than he had before.

“Shush. I’m talking,” Kendra said rudely, “get back to rubbing my feet,” she instructed flatly. Lee obediently started rubbing, shocked at how quickly he followed her orders, unable to refuse her. “So it went well then,” she continued speaking to her brother, in a brighter tone.

“Yes it did. I’ve got a date with her tomorrow,” he replied, still with a slight nervous inflection, but much more confident compared to how he was seconds ago.

“That’s great,” she said, before shooting an accusing look at Lee as he momentarily paused massaging her feet to watch them, but quickly resumed following her fierce stare. “Not every girl is like me and makes the first move,” she said, referring to Lee.

“Yeah. You definitely have your own thing,” he said, looking oddly at the pair of them. “I’m going to go chill in my room for a bit,” he added, before going to his bedroom and shutting the door behind him. Leaving Kendra to scroll through Lee’s phone as he continued rubbing her feet, eliciting the occasional pleasurable moan from her.

“Mmm, good boy,” she moaned louder, her praise filled Lee with a happiness that he didn’t fully understand, but greatly enjoyed. “Who’s this?” she asked, pointing Lee’s phone at him. In the photo, Lee was standing with his mum, Nick, and Ellie, in the garden of their house. Lee looked especially small compared to his family, with Jane and Ellie in heels, further boosting their size advantage over him.

“That’s my family,” he replied softly.

“Seriously? God, you really got the short end of the straw,” she said harshly, “I mean look how big they all are. And wow,” she added, her eyes drawn to Ellie’s tight body. She ran her eyes over her long legs, toned body and large breasts, that appeared bigger on her thin frame. “I know you’re a fucking runt, but your genetics must be amazing,” she said enviously.

Lee paused rubbing her feet as her words echoed in his mind. Causing the world to blur more strongly than it had ever done before, his vision seemed to shake as the repercussions of her words began to take effect, as her feet grew larger in his hands…
JRG

Postby Notrewound » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:34 pm

Can't wait to see the fallout for this latest change!
Notrewound

Postby pinkhippo99 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:58 am

Notrewound wrote:Can't wait to see the fallout for this latest change!

Agreed. Lee is going to drag his whole family down to his level by the time he is finished.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby estebanarg » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:10 pm

I wonder if that affected the dick size that Lee's dad had? Maybe Jane had less sex with him? Maybe Lee has less siblings now?
estebanarg

Postby DOS777 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:31 pm

That poor family is going to be destroyed.

The funny thing is how you easily can get even crazier with this. Can even see all males, or all people of Lee's race or country eventually getting cursed.
DOS777

Postby Pule » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:39 am

DOS777 wrote:That poor family is going to be destroyed.

The funny thing is how you easily can get even crazier with this. Can even see all males, or all people of Lee's race or country eventually getting cursed.

I second this idea
Pule

Postby JRG » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:29 am

Thanks for all the feedback! Some really interesting ideas that I hadn't considered before as well, and definitely thinking of including. We're not too far from the end now so hopefully you'll enjoy where it all leads to
JRG

Postby Dstrongbaby0506 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:47 pm

pinkhippo99 wrote:
Notrewound wrote:Can't wait to see the fallout for this latest change!

Agreed. Lee is going to drag his whole family down to his level by the time he is finished.

Yeah his whole fam is gonna pay the price. I suppose his hubris came at a cost!
Dstrongbaby0506

Postby Zeldacrafter64 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:57 am

I have conflicted feelings over Lee's curse dragging his family down with him. On one hand the guilt he'll likely feel about it will be fun to watch but on the other hand I feel like it take away from the humiliation. Living with people much smarter, taller or stronger than him is an exciting prospect, and I'm kinda sad this is over. Also before that I was fine with the curse being permanent but now I really hope it'll be reversed, or at least the parts that negatively affected other people than Lee.

Maybe Lee will return to his initial self but everyone else will go back to their peak from the story? That'd be a unique twist, and that would make sure he learns his lesson
Zeldacrafter64

PreviousNext

Return to Stories