Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 26

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 21

Postby Moddie » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:39 pm

Part 21

The first thing that entered Ana’s mind as she awoke was that she wanted to see boobs. Massive pale ones with thick nipples. Titties to lay her head on and to squeeze. Titties for days. This bizarre thought lingered for a moment, both arousing, concerning and comforting at the same time. As she pushed the image and desire away, she quickly knew that something was wrong. Her panties were wet, but she was filled with relief, and while her period discharge likely would ruin her luxurious sheets, she knew at least she wasn’t pregnant.

The first thing she saw, however, was the new growth of hair on her legs. This completely derailed any sense of relief as she looked at the thick black hair that mingled like some unwanted guy on the dance floor with her silky blonde leg hair. Regardless of colour or thickness, she wanted none of it.

Her hormones were completely out of whack now, but she couldn’t simply stop exercising. It wasn’t an option. She had to continue to do her streams, and if she wanted to lose this weight, she had to work harder than she had ever worked before. What she needed was a different doctor. Hers clearly didn’t know what she was talking about.

She grimaced and then lifted her arms to stretch, noticing that her armpits felt scratchy. She stared wide eyed at the unruly bush of hair that had sprouted from her underarms.

What other absolutely terrible thing had happened overnight? She sighed heavily, knowing that she would have to spend the next 30-40 minutes shaving her body. Still, at least she wasn’t pregnant. She avoided looking at her legs as she explored the damage done to her comforter.

There wasn’t a speck of blood on her bed. “Damn. That’s lucky. I-I. Ugh. What the hell. Why is my upper lip so itchy?” A tentative finger touched one of the silky hairs that had pierced her formerly hairless upper lip.

At this point, Ana’s brain simply stopped working. Unlike other girls she had known growing up, she had never, ever had to shave her upper lip. Blessed with good genes and silky blonde hair, even puberty had been kind to Ana. While one of her darker haired friends had to wax her lip for the first year of high school, Ana’s biggest concern was the odd pimple.

She pulled at the hair on her lip, while still wearing a completely puzzled expression. Was her entire body chemistry changing? She groaned heavily, feeling exhausted despite what seemed like a good night’s sleep.

“I guess I’ll just change my underwear before starting this shave. Fuck! I’m going to have to do all of this at home. No one can see me like this. They’ll call me a fucking monkey.” Memories swirled in Ana’s mind. Memories of her calling her hairy friend a monkey behind her back.

She quickly got out of bed and moved to her bathroom. Again, trying not to look at the disaster that was her legs, she pulled her panties down, only to stare in shock at the complete lack of blood. She should have realized it sooner, especially with how sticky it felt against her skin.
A dainty finger pushed into one of the little globs of white goo.

"UGH...HOLY FUCK...WHAT IS THIS? DID I HAVE A WET DREAM?" She groaned in despair. Mostly, because she hadn’t seen any massive titties yet, but also because only perverts had wet dreams at her age. It was normal in puberty. And didn’t only guys have them? Still naked, she quickly retrieved her phone to look it up. Apparently, women her age did have them.

Her discharge was strange though, and according to Google, it could be a yeast infection, except for the fact that it was very sticky. Her body was a fucking mess, and she still hadn’t seen any titties. Today was starting off terribly. Worst of all, she had barely any energy for her morning swim. Or her ab workout, if she chose to do it in the morning. Plus, she needed to find time to look at some big fat titties and stroke one off.

“W-Wait, what am I thinking? No! I don’t want to do that! What is happening to me?! Why do I want to masturbate while looking at brea- bre- br- TITTIES! Oh fuck! N-No! I was so good. Didn’t ogle any girls at the gym all week. And I barely looked at those pictures that fat ugly slut sent me yesterday.”

But she hadn’t deleted them. They were still there on her phone. She could look at them. Mmm. She could probably even zoom in and make them fill her entire screen. Yes. Fuck yes! Massive pale white titties. She could just imagine them in her face. If she brought the phone super close to her face, it was like they were! Her clit suddenly rose to attention, begging to be touched.

'Ugh! Sick! N-No! Why am I turned on by this? What a fucking disgusting woman I am..these desires and these horrible changes are completely ruining my life. It’s no wonder I woke up so tired. I had fucking sex dreams all night probably!” A few tears ran down her striking yet very tired eyes, passing through the contours of her cheekbones.

You want to be tittyfucked.

She shrieked, her voice dropping in timbre as it trailed off, “No! No! I don’t. I just wanna see titties!”

Ana had boobs on the brain. As much as exercise, eating right, her health and beauty, her brand, men, and most of all herself had been the centre of her universe, it was clear something else was entering that universe, something that would not be denied.

Ana shuddered and thought, “Ugh! No, Ana. You are a beautiful, successful woman. You don’t have any interest in looking at hot f-fucking massive pale titties or j-jerking it to them. No! This is just a fucking phase...trust me Ana..there is nothing wrong with you, you are hot, every man wants you. Just shave and then get your ass in that pool!”
The shaving as always was humiliating. On her lip though, she used a waxing strip, which she hadn’t even bought. To find it, she had rummaged around in some gift bag she received from an event she had attended. It pulled at her pouty lip painfully, but it did the job.

Ana smiled at her reflection again, and while her normally vibrant eyes looked tired, her natural beauty shone through. These were small and larger bumps in the road, Ana thought. Just as she did before a huge swimmeet, Ana gave herself a rousing peptalk, “All you have to know girl is that you are the most famous fitness celebrity ever, that is what matters, you have control of your entire life. And there is nothing...NOTHING that can beat you down...NOTHING!" Again, Ana smiled, although it was a half-grimace as well as the razor, again from her gift bag, struggled to remove the thicker black hair from her legs and pits.

The wet dream in her bed made Ana feel uncomfortable- unclean, so she quickly changed the sheets. As she changed the linen, she failed to notice the small nest of fallen silky blonde hair on her pillow case. Now, she felt like she was on the right path. There was order and control to what she was doing. If she could convince her mind, she knew her body would follow suit. Disliking the idea of getting into her pool unclean, she quickly ran a bath, filling it with calming scented oils.

What she didn’t realise as she luxuriated in the bath was that the offending hair on her upper lip returned. It didn’t have the wispy quality of a pathetic moustache sported by a teenage boy that it had before. And while it didn’t regrow to its previous length, tiny black, scratchy stubble pushed through Ana’s pores. As Ana relaxed in the bath, she pictured her body back the way it had been before, her abs looking stunning and defined. This was her goal. Her end game to return to perfection. Despite her stomach growling for food, she still had another few hours to go in her intermittent fasting to have the meagre amount of calories she had allotted to herself.

Ana was serious today. No bikini for her swim. She was going to break her previous record, and she would do it in her old suit from her competitive swimming days. It was going to be a fuck you to the urges and to her body, a body that had failed her recently. Her entire body trembled with excitement as she saw the crystal surface of the pool.

The suit, which was skintight, fit a little differently from what she remembered. It pinched at her upper arms and thighs, and instead of her abs, she could just see the outline of her flat belly. However, all of this was simply motivation to get back what she had lost.

“YEAH BABY, time to do this! I need this so fucking badly.” She shouted. As her pool was her sanctuary from prying eyes, she never filmed her workouts, but she did take a quick selfie in her swimsuit with the caption “Getting serious around here.” She pulled her swim cap over her beautiful golden hair.

She said, “I am sure those perverted simps would love to watch me swim, but it’s not happening. They'll just have to enjoy this picture of perfection.”

As Ana dove into the pool, the picture produced a multitude of comments. Most of them were positive, but several were questioning what looked like stubble on her upper lip. Most argued that it was a trick of the light. After all, how could one of the most beautiful women in the world be growing a moustache? Worse still, Ana had forgotten to flex her stomach. Thankfully, she wasn’t wearing a bikini, but the fact that the fitness celebrity’s abs, for which she was known, had simply vanished, even her most ardent defenders had difficulty coming up with arguments explaining that.

Normally, Ana would have carefully chosen the best picture, the one with all the right angles, and certainly not the one where she had zero abs and stubble, but needing a pick me up from this morning’s horrifying discovery, she had neglected to look over them before posting.

Ana quickly entered a zone that only competitive athletes can access. Her breathing and technique were flawless. Most swimmers, Ana included, would argue that the 200 metre butterfly was the most difficult stroke. It wasn’t an all-out sprint. No, it was eight laps of butterfly. Swimmers had to avoid any bursts of speed or use of unnecessary energy in the first half of the race.

Through the first half, Ana had been perfect. She hadn’t sped. Her dolphin kicks were majestic- beautiful. Her arm movements, the pull, push and recovery, had been flawless. This is exactly what she needed. And if competitive swimming paid the bills, she would have done this instead of being a fitness influencer.

Of course, the young woman was lying to herself. No, she loved and craved the adoration of her followers and the simps that lusted over her body. The millions of women and men out there who jealously stared at a body that could never have in the bedroom or in their own skin, she adored the idea of their eyes burning into her taut frame. Of course, none of them worked as hard as she did. None.

Halfway through her fifth lap, Ana started to feel a cramp in her abdominals. Considering she hadn’t had a bite to eat, this was concerning. It was also a concern because it had never happened before. Ever. Ana’s abdominals had been working to stabilise her body through her kicks. The sudden tightness derailed this, and the kicks became more stilted and much less fluid. As she finished her fifth lap, Ana’s abdominals were on fire. She pushed through the cramping, forcing her body to comply through the sixth lap.

Her body responded with burning in her shoulder and leg muscles. As she persisted, entering the seventh lap, her back muscles seized suddenly, throwing her completely off. She stopped completely, simply floating, her mouth agape. With a grimace, she resumed her swim, her back muscles continuing to tighten as she did.

Nothing was making sense. The 200m butterfly was her stroke- her state champion stroke. Normally, she fell into such a groove that the movements felt effortless. She slowed her pace, focusing only on her technique and grimaced, nearly crying as her back and stomach muscles tightened further. Her coach in college had always told her that if it hurt- she was doing something wrong. But it never did. Until today.

She exited the water defeated.

Now, she knew why some of her teammates had called it the 200m cry. She ripped off her swim cap and threw it on the patio stone, not realising that as she did, a large clump of her beautiful blonde hair went with it. She stomped toward the bathroom, not understanding how an athlete like her could lose her fitness so quickly. Could she really be pushing herself too much? Would she have to cancel her stream today?

She would lose more followers and the #CANCELANAFIT hashtag would probably spread even more. She couldn’t admit that she was hurt. She groaned heavily, not noticing how her voice dipped an octave as she did.

She fled to the refuge that was her Insta, looking for an instant pick me up from her followers who were undoubtedly gushing praise on her picture taken before her swim. She entered a maelstrom.

“Someone apparently forgot to wax and BLEACH!”

“Where’d her abs go? I mean that suit is skintight. How come there’s no lines or whatever? Trick of the light?”

“I like hairy chicks, but I stop at a fucking moustache. I was platinum and those pics are fucking hot, but after seeing her lip hair. Fuck. I can’t fap to that. Unsubscribed.

“Isn’t this site supposed to be about diet and exercise? Getting fit? Y’all need to leave her alone and get your asses in gear.”

“AnaFIT has entered the chat. LOL. Where’d your abs go, or are those airbrushed too like your lip?”

As Ana scrolled through the comments, her knees buckled under her. Her head swam, and she fell forward, but thankfully, she managed to grasp onto a patio chair and pull herself to her feet. How could she have been so stupid not to check the picture before posting? She always checked. Checked the angle, the lighting, and deleted any unflattering pictures. Well this was fucking unflattering!

She had needed to enter her safe place- the water. She had needed to enter it so badly that she rushed it. However, like the gym, the crystalline surface before her was just another reminder of a failure. Still, she always checked! What was wrong with her?
How could she even explain this? And her lip? It was so itchy. She found herself constantly pushing up her lips in an effort to scratch it without actually touching it. It was prickly and driving her crazy! It hadn’t bothered her in the water, but now that the air was on it, it itched incessantly. How could she damage control this? Be honest? She needed to speak to her publicist. Maybe hormone imbalance and water weight from her period?

A period which still hadn’t come. The memory of the goo she found in her panties struck her hard. The strange white colouration that was a potential sign of a yeast infection. She started to feel more and more shame and embarrassment over her appearance and the state of her brand and overall fitness.

Her clitoris sprung to life, forming a firm indentation against the super tight swimsuit.

“No…why am I horny?” It made no sense. Being depressed about her state of being never turned her on before. Usually, if she was feeling stressed, she would exercise, but after her failure in the pool, she wasn’t in a hurry to try that again. Still, exercise had been the cure before. But what if she failed again? Or really hurt herself to the point she couldn’t exercise at all? Or stream? Her mind was moving in a million different directions, which was completely uncharacteristic for someone who thrived on control and balance.

She quickly stripped out her swimsuit and got on the scale. At least she would reap the rewards of her careful diet and near constant exercise. She had to be down at least a pound today. The scale had to give her at least some good news.

"I..I..I.I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT, FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOUUU!!!" She shouted and stomped her foot down on the scale.

“How the fuck did I gain three more pounds? Overnight” She was nearing 130 lbs. None of it made sense. Eat less and exercise. Unless there was something wrong with her thyroid? Fuck. That could really derail things. Her clitoris trembled with anticipation, desperately wanting to be touched. That pleasure she had felt in the jacuzzi, but most importantly in her car. The immense, mind-blowing pleasure when she had pictured Julie’s titanic titties. Mmm. Black Kitten had even nicer titties. Bigger too. It was fun to fantasise about older women, but she really preferred girls her age. Fucking. Yes. Her makeup was hot too. Alt-girls were fucking hot.

Feel bad? Jack it. It makes everything go away. And if you keep doing it, you never have to feel anything. No shame. No humiliation. You’ll never feel bad about anything. Just pleasure while picturing yourself surrounded by massive pale white titties. You want it. Fuck yourself to sleep.

“I've been training like a complete maniac, barely eating. Working out like 5 times a fucking day. WHAT IS THIS FUCKING RESULT? THIS IS WHAT I’VE GOT TO SHOW FOR IT? NOT LOSING A SINGLE FUCKING POUND BUT GAINING EVEN MORE DISGUSTING FAT....!!" She shrieked, her pouty lips wrinkling in clear revulsion to her plight as she pulled at the skin at her abdomen, noticing how much thicker the skin was. It was like her skin had grown an additional layer, but it didn’t feel like just fat as it was rougher to the touch.

Her head was pounding as her clit, which now hung slightly outside of her vaginal lips, beckoned her finger. Again. Again. Again. Again. Feel that kaleidoscope of pleasure, a body thrumming to be touched. Make the shame go away. Again. Again. Again. Think of nothing but touching yourself, getting off over and over.

Ana peered at herself in the mirror, hating what she was doing- so like her mother, looking for every little imperfection, but unable to stop. Even though it had only been less than an hour since she had shaved, she could see prickly hair piercing the tanned flesh of her legs. Her ankles and calves were the worst with clear stubble, and like her lip, the formerly smooth skin was itchy.

She let out a deep sigh as she tore her eyes away from the offending hair, only to see additional prickly stubble above her upper lip. OK. That’s an issue. Her beautiful golden hair. Yes, it was as lustrous as ever. She took her brush, intending to calm herself by stroking her long gorgeous locks of hair. Wait? Was it darker? As she started brushing, her eyes widened in fear as she watched the brush, which usually had a little difficulty passing through, pulling a copious amount of hair from her scalp. Even as she watched the brush fill with hair, she found herself watching in horror as a few strands of hair fell directly from her scalp. She pulled at her hair in horror. Part of it felt dull, lifeless. She had more than a few split ends and parts of it just felt dead, as if she had bleached her hair at some cheap salon.

"FUCK! HOW…HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I did my hot oil treatment yesterday at the spa and the week before. I always massage conditioner into the ends to keep it soft. And what the fuck, how am I losing so much hair??”

She stomped toward her bed, and scoured the area where she lay her head. To Ana’s continued horror, she found strands of fallen, lifeless, frankly dead hair next to her pillow. Way more than was normal. She watched even as she was standing there as more hair fell from her head.

Her clit was still throbbing, begging to be touched. It was worse as her nakedness made access to it so much easier. You look terrible. You’re losing your hair and you are getting fat, but the pleasure makes it all go away. Touch yourself until you forget, then do it again. And again. AGAIN. The shame you feel- it will burn away in a sea of titties.

Despite being tremendously aroused, her pussy lips slickened with her juices, her nipples did not react accordingly. The cute little pink nipples on her modest breasts didn’t harden in the least.

Touch yourself. Touch yourself. Touch yourself! Black Kitten’s tits. Her belly in her lap, in that chair, her body just spilling out of it. Too much to handle. Picture it and fuck yourself until you don’t feel ANYTHING. She moved back to the bathroom.

'Mmm...so horny! T-T-Titties. Mmm. Make it go away…t-touch myself.” Her voice was breathy as her heartbeat accelerated. She stumbled back against the wall of her luxurious bathroom, her feet slipping on the marble floor as she slowly slid down. Her naked ass touched the stone, even as her clitoris was practically on fire. She could hear a steady stream of notifications from her phone. She pushed her legs together, not trying to avoid the pleasure, but trying to find a way to do it without touching herself. That would be failure. Picturing Black Kitten and her incredible titties and pretty tattoos while she touched herself- that would be failure.

“Ugh, it’s probably more people saying horrible things about me. I need to– mmmuuugh! I n-need to…f-fucking look at t-t-titties.” She looked down and that same prickly stubble had sprouted in her pubic area. It looked nothing like the soft blonde downy she had before she began her electrolysis. And still, her clit throbbed.

Shame. Humiliation. You are nothing. Disgusting, ugly and fat. No one will ever want to touch you. Only fucking yourself brings you any pleasure- any happiness. Jerk it. Just close your eyes and touch yourself while picturing the most perfect pair of massive pale white titties.

Picture them in your hands. Squeezing them. They are too big for just one hand. The titty flesh just spills out, but they are firm and enormous. So heavy. You lift one and smell, taking a huge whiff, and it smells so good. You almost cum right there. Yes. Yes. Yes. More. More. Now they are in your face.

A phantom hand, but still one controlled by one of the most famous fitness influencers in the world, began to steadily stroke the pulsating clitoris. The touch sent electric shots of pleasure throughout the sides of her enlarged clitoris, images of Black Kitten and her almost discarded bra filling her mind. As she pictured Black Kitten, the pleasure was enhanced, intensifying particularly just below the hardened tip of her engorged clit.

In less than a minute, she was screaming and thrashing on the floor. Sticky white fluid pulsed from her vagina as she climaxed, quickly mixing with her regular discharge and diluting the gooey whitish glob. She couldn’t help but notice that the globs were more prominent, and that there was less of her usual discharge.

A deep and immeasurable shame descended on Ana in conjunction with a tragic desire to do it all again.

And she did.

The second time, she imagined herself licking Black Kitten’s nipples. The third time, she pictured her hands gripping the young woman’s doughy sides and kissing her belly, worshipping it. Each time, it took her less time to climax and each time, the shame ran deeper. And still, Ana chased that feeling of euphoria, the voice which told her she would feel better.

She never did, but still, she chased it.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:39 pm

Love how she didn't even try to imagine a man anymore. No distraction from her thinking about titties anymore. With what hair she is losing frim hair loss she will certainly make up for with all her facial hair and all her body hair. Lots of hair everywhere but on her head. Love how an action she initially was ashamed of earlier is becoming her method of escapism from everything happening to her body.

The two of you have really set out to make a true classic in the genre. How you have really focused on how she grapples with each change is great and really make this stand out. It's not just the changes happen and then move on. I appreciate the dedication you two have to try and get each part out on a regular schedule. Keep up the work you two, this is turning out to be one of the best I have read in this genre.

PS. It will be really be something whe she is told what that discharge is. What a medical marvel and mystery she will be. Doctor will definitely be at a loss. Hopefully the doctot doesn't do any imaging tests, or else the doctor really will have no idea what to say. I have a feeling after her doctor's visit, and the news will get, she will really escape into the world of massive titties on fat alt girls. She might even think better to keep thinking of herself as a closeted lesbian then what she is becoming.
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby Moddie » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:35 am

TF Fan88 wrote:Love how she didn't even try to imagine a man anymore. No distraction from her thinking about titties anymore. With what hair she is losing frim hair loss she will certainly make up for with all her facial hair and all her body hair. Lots of hair everywhere but on her head. Love how an action she initially was ashamed of earlier is becoming her method of escapism from everything happening to her body.

The two of you have really set out to make a true classic in the genre. How you have really focused on how she grapples with each change is great and really make this stand out. It's not just the changes happen and then move on. I appreciate the dedication you two have to try and get each part out on a regular schedule. Keep up the work you two, this is turning out to be one of the best I have read in this genre.

PS. It will be really be something whe she is told what that discharge is. What a medical marvel and mystery she will be. Doctor will definitely be at a loss. Hopefully the doctot doesn't do any imaging tests, or else the doctor really will have no idea what to say. I have a feeling after her doctor's visit, and the news will get, she will really escape into the world of massive titties on fat alt girls. She might even think better to keep thinking of herself as a closeted lesbian then what she is becoming.

Thank you! Ana definitely has boobs on the brain. Your comments continue to give us great motivation to continue writing and exploring Ana's transformation. Yes, the reaction to the transformation is key as well as the detail that goes into it. Not to mention establishing what the body looks like before the change. You will definitely see that in the next part. Thanks again and enjoy!
Moddie
Transformation Master

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 22

Postby Moddie » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:38 am

Part 22

After cleaning up, crying, masturbating, and then cleaning up again, Ana was finally ready for the gym. She used waxing strips on her legs again and bleached her upper lip, deciding to order more depilatory products. She couldn’t go to a waxing place or her electrolysis place. It was too humiliating. Not only that, but people would talk. It was easy when Ana’s body was pure perfection, but now that her body and face carried flaws, she was vulnerable. It only took one picture sold to the right tabloid to ruin her pristine image.

She spoke to her publicist again who recommended coming out as ‘au naturel’. Fess up to the photoshopping of her abs, stop the fat shaming- actually show her flaws, and discuss how bodies can change. This, her publicist advised, would stop the bleed caused by the cancel hashtag. She would lose some, many of her male admirers, but would start to build a different audience- a larger more inclusive one too. If she made real change, she could save her brand. The publicist had seen this happen before, brands destroyed for failing to adapt, especially when they were trending downward. To change with the times. The woman told her that she should offer lower impact options and less of a starvation diet, focusing on real meals for real people.

Ana hung up on her and quickly drove to the gym. She nearly ran a few red lights when she had difficulty seeing the changing lights. Ana also found herself squinting more to see the road signs as well. “Fuck, was that yellow? Goddamn. Focus, Ana! The gym will fix things. Just like Marcus will fix the other problem." She said while craning her head forward slightly to see better. Eventually, her vision normalized, and she moved her head back.

She shook her head, “Kelsey doesn’t know what she’s fucking talking about. That’s just admitting failure. A brand shift. I should fire her ass!” Ana shouted to herself. Still, for a skinny girl, Kelsey had really nice tits. Big titties. Ana grimaced, but she couldn’t help but feel excitement mixed with a hint of disgust. Her body trembled as her dainty hands gripped the steering wheel of the Lambo.

As she reached the gym, Ana felt very anxious. Would she fail again today? Just like she did this morning during her swim? And just like at her apartment, she felt horny. The more she worried about it, the longer she held off on joining her stream, the hornier she felt.

What if she skipped the stream today? Kelsey had suggested she take the day off to reevaluate herself and her brand. But again, that was admitting defeat. But could she go on stream and be this turned on? Maybe it would go away once she started working out? She hadn’t felt horny while she was swimming.

Or maybe she could try and get off a little? Just a little. It would be so embarrassing to go out there and moan on camera. Her brain was telling her that all she would feel was shame from the act, that she wouldn’t feel better, and that she would in fact feel worse. And hornier. But as copious amounts of blood flowed to her engorged clitoris, her brain just stopped working. Her hand crept down into her gym shorts. Her other hand promptly slapped the traitorous hand.

"My fucking god....this is getting worse every single day. All I can think about are tits. All I want to do is touch some b-big tasty ti- all I can say is titties! Why?! And bellies, round, jiggly. I l-love fatties! No! Ugh.” She quickly fixed her shorts.

She took a deep breath and sighed, saying firmly, “OK, get your head in the fucking game, Ana. Marcus, just think about Marcus coming home. Yes. His big hard cock. OK, who are you? Ana-FUCKING-FIT. Time to kill it.”

Before she went out, Ana checked herself in the mirror, although it was for more than simply to admire herself. She began with her face. The waxing and bleach she had applied with the application of careful makeup concealed any little stubble that might show. Other than that, she was her regular stunning self, other than the fact she looked tired. Ana quickly fixed up her eyes, bringing the vibrancy back by hiding the small bags that had formed under her eyes. She still only wore a very modest amount of makeup, her clear skin, healthy and radiant.

Maybe she should skip her stream? Just do some treadmill?

She thought, “Fuck...don't be like those fucking fat losers who are too lazy to follow a plan. You’ve got this girl. Look at what you have achieved throughout the years, you are successful because of your drive to succeed, and you have a life of luxury and status and fame because of it."

Pumping herself up, Ana continued her look in the mirror. She spied a hint of black stubble on her ankle and quickly removed it. She shouted, “Goddamn! Am I going to have to bring a razor everywhere I go?” She was lucky that there was one in the private changing room.

Despite looking softer all over, Ana’s lean feminine muscle was still present everywhere except for her stomach. She posed in her bubblegum pink workout gear, taking a few pre-workout shots, the booty shorts making her butt in particular look incredible. She flexed her stomach, her abs returning to at least some of their former glory and posted all of it, after carefully checking angles and lighting.

Her stream started over an hour late. It would have been on time if not for her extended masturbation session. No. Forget about that. It’s over with. It’ll never happen again. Marcus is home in a few days, and that would be the end of this bizarre chapter in her life. She would dominate him, drain him and enjoy every moment of his incredibly muscled body. She couldn’t wait.

“Sorry about starting late! The AnaFIT brand is blowing up. I’ve got some really exciting things planned for it. I was just meeting with my publicist to talk about it. You can all expect some huge things happening in the near future. I can’t talk about them now, but just know, it involves one of the biggest lifestyle brands in the world.”

Ana was close to a sponsorship deal with one of the world’s leading makers of workout wear. Blush Fit was an offshoot of Blush, the world’s largest cosmetic company. It would mean Ana was essentially set for life. Her subscribers would get 20% off. Well 15%. She was trying to get 20%, but the company wasn’t budging on it. It was one of the main reasons her publicist was trying to get her to soften her hardcore image.

Ana continued, “Now I want to talk about all these rumours about me. First of all, you see me workout every day on stream. You know I swim every morning. This body isn’t a lie.” She panned down to her abs, which she carefully flexed. “Especially these.”

She said, “As women, sometimes there are things that happen to our bodies that we can’t control. In fact, many things happen to us that we can’t control! Am I right, ladies? We are complicated delicate machines. And sometimes, we lose that balance. Well that’s what happened to me. Plain and simple. That’s why it is so important to exercise, eat right, but also find the time to enjoy yourself and what you’ve built. Stress is a killer, so we need to let loose sometimes. But, I’m not saying have a cheat day!“ Ana giggled, but then looked very seriously into the camera.

“AnaFIT goals are life goals, but don’t forget that you still have a life to live!”

She could see the reactions in her chat were universally positive. Little hearts and thumbs up littered the screen after her little speech. She scoffed. Why did she even have a publicist?

The workout went extremely well. Knowing that her core was weakened, she lessened the amount of high impact exercise, but she still felt incredible afterward. It was intense, as were all her workouts, but it didn’t stress her core tremendously. The rush she received from exercise brought no shame afterward, no regret. Just pure endorphins. The young woman felt invigorated, so much so that she decided to enjoy a post-workout run.

“This will blast those ten fucking pounds into oblivion.”

She started at a brisk pace on the treadmill, but set the incline to an uphill climb to challenge herself. A few minutes into the run, Ana increased her speed to a fast jog and then a full-out run. She beamed as she looked around the gym, noticing that there wasn’t a single overweight or even chubby person even close to her. She wasn’t sure how Tony and Michelle managed to arrange that, but she was beyond pleased not to have the distraction.

Her fitness band vibrated, indicating that she had entered the fat burning zone. She decided to increase her speed further, feeling particularly energized from the run. Her pace was fast but steady. As Ana continued to run, the same runner from the other day decided to try his luck again. He chose the treadmill next to Ana’s and immediately attempted to match her pace. Ana’s giggle couldn’t be heard over the two machines, but there was clear amusement in her eyes as she looked over at the young man. He was cute. Really cute. He had sandy blonde hair and green eyes. As expected for a runner, he was lean, but his legs were thick with corded muscle.

As he matched Ana’s pace, the two exchanged admiring looks. Ana maintained her pace, and while it wasn’t as effortless as it had been, she didn’t falter. However, as Ana continued to run, she began sweating profusely. It began at her brow as her curtain bangs were quickly soaked. She could feel the sweat pouring down her neck, quickly wetting her sports bra and the cute bubble gum pink top. The perspiration dribbled down her lower back, tiny droplets edging their way into the back of her workout shorts and wetting the back.

The tiny droplets that hung from her curtain bangs and those that had formed at her temples began slowly dribbling downward. However, instead of simply sliding off of the gorgeous woman’s skin, they were absorbed by it. Incredibly, as she continued running, her pores widened and swallowed each droplet. The sweat continued to pour down into her expanding pores. To any careful observer, it looked like small craters forming in the young woman’s skin.

The handsome runner peered over at Ana again, hoping to get her attention and another brief smile. “Damn! She’s sweating a lot. Like a lot. She’s still hot as hell though. Maybe she’s been on the machine for a while.” He thought.

Sweat was now pouring down Ana’s shoulders and down her arms, and it wasn’t giving Ana a glow either. Instead, it was more of an oily sheen, especially on her face. Sweat leaked from the young woman’s armpits and dribbled down her sides. Her bra and thong were quickly soaked.

The runner next to Ana began sniffing the air. “Oh shit. Is that me? I mean- it can’t be her, right? I can’t take a sniff of my pits next to her. She’ll think I’m disgusting. I could have sworn I put deodorant on though. Maybe she won’t notice?” A sour tangy smell filled the air. A part of the young runner’s mind thought maybe it could be the beautiful woman next to him that smelled, considering how much she was sweating. But girls didn’t really smell when they worked out. Not in his experience any way. And he’d hit on a lot of girls in this gym. Not one as hot as her though!

He mumbled “Bathroom” and quickly got off the treadmill, proud that he did so rather smoothly, especially at the speed he was moving. Ana giggled and rolled her eyes, even as the sweat was stinging them. The young man returned to the change room to get a whiff of himself and reapply his anti-perspirant if needed. Odd. He didn’t smell really at all. So, it was her?

He shrugged. He could be kinky. A girl that hot, well she wouldn’t smell like that always. He was a little disappointed to see that her stomach wasn’t very defined. Just flat and a little soft. He really liked fit girls, girls like AnaFIT, with abs. Her face and ass were worth a second try. Or a third. He knew that he didn’t have a chance with AnaFIT, but this girl- maybe! She was still hot as fuck too, even if she smelled a bit gamey.

He smoothly got back on the treadmill next to the girl, saying, “I’m back.”

This elicited another giggle as the man sighed lightly, thinking, “OK, nice one. She knows you are back, you idiot. Should I offer her a towel? Would that be rude?”

As he looked over the fitness goddess again, he couldn’t help but notice that her face was a little blotchy. She didn’t have zits or anything, but her cheeks were red. It wasn’t exertion either because her skin tone was uneven. Her chin too was red. Maybe she had makeup on before and sweated it off?

By this point, Ana was sweating everywhere, even from her scalp. As the sweat poured from her scalp, wetting her hair, her roots darkened slightly, the golden blonde becoming more of a butterscotch or in places even a shade of light brown. Ana also continued to lose hair from her head. The hair loss occurred primarily at the front of Ana’s head, where her curtain bangs were clearly thinning. Her longer hair, tied in a ponytail, dislodged and fell down her back, but because of the sweat, many of the hairs stuck fast to the young woman’s neck and exposed lower back.

Ana peered over at the runner again. She preferred bigger arms, but he was still really good looking. Ana, feeling self-conscious about her body still, wanted to be chased. Yes, she could easily flex her celebrity muscle and be the dominant one, but she wanted an affirmation that she was still as hot as ever. As Ana continued to propel herself forward, sharing the odd appreciative glance with the runner, tiny bits of flab began creeping over the waistband of her extremely tight boy cut low rise workout shorts. Her flat sexy belly slowly grew pulpy, the skin again thickening but also growing rougher in places, especially around her belly button and just above her crotch.

Her belly began to curve downward, the mushy mass now completely concealing her abdominals, even as she ran. The ribs above her former abs were just a memory as any hint of them had been covered by a layer of fat and skin that was rougher to the touch. It continued to creep over the waistband of the incredibly tight shorts until a small but perceptible roll formed all around the young woman’s waist. It was especially noticeable at the front, where the roll dipped downward and at her sides, which had formed very slight love handles. Ana, who had had sculpted, defined abdominals that had landed her on the cover of fitness magazines and drove her simps to touch themselves and her subscribers to jealousy, now had a soft belly that curved slightly downward.

The runner thought, “OK, I’ve got her attention. She still smells…and her face isn’t as hot as I thought. But her body- wait, what the hell? How did I miss that? She’s like a Wish.com version of AnaFIT. And goddamn, she smells like those guys who never showered in gym class.”

Ana watched as the guy got off the treadmill and entered the men’s change room. She scoffed, “His loss. Plus, he smelled really bad.”

The world class athlete continued to run, hoping that another hot guy would show up to replace the one who clearly had no taste. Ana thought, “He smelled so bad that it really lingers. OK, I definitely dodged a bullet with him. Fuck, he’s like that one girl in high school that needed prescription deodorant she stunk so bad.”

While she ran, Ana’s modest chest, which was cradled by her sports bra, bounced lightly. They certainly didn’t have the heft of Julie, Sophie or Leslie’s, which bounded and at times shook and jiggled violently. Ana snickered, imagining them tumbling downward before shooting up like a bungee jumper. Yes, Ana had definitely been jealous of fit girls with bigger breasts than her, but never the fat ones, especially because they tended to really sag.

“Except Leslie’s. Her tits are huge, but they hardly sag at all.” Ana quickly dismissed the nasty thought, but it was around this time that she noticed how uncomfortable her shorts and thong were. She leaned down to adjust her shorts, her hand brushing against skin that simply hadn’t been there before.

Her mind blanked momentarily. Wait. Her abs used to jut out from her stomach. Then, she had a flat belly. While still maintaining a jogging pace, she reached down and tentatively touched her belly, feeling like the waistband of her gym shorts was pinching her skin.

Ana’s hands made contact with skin that was rough to the touch, especially against the softness of her delicate hands. It felt like skin that had never been moisturized. Ana reached down further, her horror slowly growing and then reaching a crescendo as her slender fingers converged on her stomach and it moved, a small roll of skin and fat bobbling at her touch.

Ana's mind simply stopped functioning. Worse still, as Ana ran, her gait became more awkward as the thousands of hours she had spent practically sprinting on treadmills and the accompanying muscle memory seemingly eroded. It began with a slight trip, her right foot lightly grazing her left heel.

No. No. Was she fat? According to her own definition, she was. She had an actual fucking belly roll. How was she gaining weight and yet barely eating even 1200 calories?

Ana's slight trip set up a chain reaction. With the speed of the treadmill set to a dead sprint, Ana struggled to regain her proper momentum. Her hands reached out to hold onto the bars, but it was too late. Her legs and feet were now overcompensating, and the once almost Olympian tripped over her feet a second time. This time instead of just clipping her heel, her right foot careened into her left, causing her to completely lose her balance. Ana tumbled forward as she desperately held onto the bars, her legs now fully at the mercy of the treadmill.

The machine first painfully burned her bare legs and then attempted to extricate the woman from itself. Slowly, Ana's grip slipped on the bars, and as it did, her face fell forward and smacked hard against the treadmill. With nothing to hold onto, Ana was quickly jettisoned from the machine. Adding insult to injury, as it threw her off, the treadmill also pulled down her shorts, allowing her little roll all the freedom it wanted.

Ana could feel the air on her bare ass as only the tiny thread of her thong saved her from exposing herself completely. She lay there completely and utterly humiliated. Her mouth hurt, and her legs burned like she had been dragged across a carpet from a moving car.

Suddenly, strawberries and vanilla filled the air around her. The lovely, captivating aroma filled her nostrils and brain, intermingling with what she realized was her own terrible stench. Delicious, massive pale white titties filled her mind. Titties attached to beautiful BBW alt-girl emo goddesses with gorgeously painted faces.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:00 pm

When in doubt think of the titties! Read my mind about the change in body odor. With all of that testosterone her body is starting to make, only natural she smells like a teenage boy.

If that is indeed Leslie, she will definitely be having titties on the mind for a good part of the next section. I would like to think that with all of the misgendering about to happen, Ana will start thinking of herself as a guy as he is lost in obsessing over titties. Only for he to think of himself as a she once Leslie is gone.

She'll probably be thinking of titties to help her through her encounter with Marcus. Where of course her voice will get lower during the sex. Afterwards she finally admits to herself she is gay. Marcus would really be thrown for a loop if he realizes his is not the only male fluids after their encounter. Definitely see it as a "you should get that checked out" moment.

Of course after all of this she can just think of the titties to take her off of everything

I would also like to think that with all the misgender
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby Kbay » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:37 am

This story continues to be amazing. I love how it's speeding up. I can't wait for more of that male pattern baldness and obsessive masturbation. A cracking, awkward voice and a teeny weenie quickshot cock.
Kbay

Postby masterjoe17 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:35 am

I think rather than just accepting the hair loss she needs to go to a salon to try and fix it. They would then have to convince her to go for a pixie or something quite short… then immediately have her followers humiliate her new look.
masterjoe17

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 23

Postby Moddie » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:29 pm

Part 23

As Ana lay there, she felt soft hands gently pulling up her shorts. This unfortunately recreated her love handles and squished her little belly roll into her shorts.

“Here let me help you u- Ana! Oh my god! Is that you? What happened to you?!”

Michelle took in Ana’s softened body, the roll of skin and fat that encircled her waist, her dishevelled thinner hair, and as she turned around, her blotchy face.

Ana began crying, her voice cracking and stuttering as she spoke, pushing it down a full octave in places, “M-Michelle. Fuck! You c-can’t tell anyone you saw me like this. And I d-don’t know. But it just keeps getting worse. No matter how much I w-work out, I just keep gaining weight. It’s like my hormones are completely messed up!”

As Ana kept blubbering, Michelle couldn’t help but notice three other things, the girl’s stench, a chipped tooth that would mar Ana’s beautiful smile and lastly, and unbelievably the most disconcerting considering the previous two, how Ana’s eyes were planted directly on Michelle’s chest and never, ever deviated.

Despite feeling rather violated, Michelle put on a brave face for her friend, “Right now, you need to get to a doctor. Figure out what is going on with this. I hate to say I told you so, but you probably do need to take it easier you know? I care about you, Ana. I want you to succeed. I still remember when you first came in here two years ago and dazzled Tony into letting you film on the floor and giving you that private room. And how you convinced him too all in the same day to sponsor your brand and use your exercise routines in the gym. That’s the Ana I know.”

Ana sniffled, “Thanks, Chel. Goddamn, I’m a mess, aren’t I?”

Michelle nodded, “Kinda. But you’ll figure it out. You always do! Why don’t you go and see my doctor? He figured out my hormone imbalance issue.”

Ana grimaced, “Oh right. The premenopausal thing. Sorry, Chel. I know how much that sucked.”

Michelle smiled sadly, “Serves me right for not freezing my eggs when I had the chance. But you know I live vicariously through my sister’s kids. Babysit them whenever I can. It is what it is. Anyway, enough about me. Get your butt down there. I’ll call ahead and tell him you are coming. He can probably see you first thing tomorrow. Just be aware, that he’s kind of matter-of-fact- you know?”

“Well you aren’t pregnant, Miss Heckles.”

Ana grimaced, “Please call me, Ana.”

The doctor, a balding heavyset man in his late forties, nodded, “Ana, I can’t explain it yet, but your body seems to be producing excessive amounts of testosterone. But this would explain several things. Your body hair growth, your excessive sweating when exercising and the accompanying smell, your hair loss and the blotchiness of your skin. All of these are signs of a woman’s body that is producing excessive amounts of testosterone. Oh and the deepening of your voice.”

Ana sat half-naked on the examination table, eyes downcast and absolutely mortified. She was still getting used to the feeling of the little roll that peeked over the waistband of her panties and the slight love handles that did the same. She hated how they felt, and how the waistband now pinched her skin.

He stated, “If you want to remedy this, you will have to significantly reduce the amount of cardiovascular exercise you do. Considering your profession, I know this will be hard to do. But if you continue pushing your body as you have, I suspect it will only get worse. The kind of constant endurance training for weight loss will exacerbate the effects without a doubt. I will prescribe tetracycline for your face. This should help with any acne that develops. These are estrogen supplements that will help to regularize your body chemistry.”

Ana asked glumly, “Is there anything else I can do to speed things up or to avoid it becoming worse?”

The doctor said, “You can engage in regular intercourse or self-stimulation, but you should limit the frequency. This can also increase testosterone levels.”

Ana asked, her eyes widening in shock, “Are you saying masturbating makes this worse? Like a lot?”

The doctor, unmoved by Ana’s question, simply nodded, “Correct. I would suspect engaging in intercourse or self-stimulation once a day is fine. But more than that could continue to raise your testosterone levels.”

Ana wasn’t about to admit that she was probably masturbating 3 or 4 times a day now. In fact, as she returned home, with visions of Black Kitten’s big titties in her mind, she lost herself for over an hour, revelling in the pleasure as her clit became more and more engorged, but mourning her lost beauty and wallowing in shame at the same time. She awoke this morning with the same shame and frantic horniness, spending another hour with her fingers planted in her crotch. However, each time, the pleasure increased just enough to push her to do it again. It helped too that her clitoris immediately sprung to life again as the shame descended on her, reminding her that wonderful sensations awaited her that would at least momentarily block out the shame.

Ana raised her head. She was thankful the doctor wasn’t a woman as she just couldn’t stop looking at fucking hot titties. Small ones. Ones that were kind of lopsided. She especially liked massive, pale ones. Not too saggy but ones that bulged out of bras, creamy tit flesh just ripe for groping. Michelle, despite her physique, had always complained about her tits being too big, and while they weren’t nearly as large as Leslie, Julie or Black Kitten’s tits, she really liked the side boob from Michelle’s draped top tank. Her sports bra was a little too small for her tits, and you just got the hint of it, but it was amazing!

As Ana tried to push away the terrible perverted thoughts, humiliation and then shame descended on her as memories surfaced of her fingers plunging into her vagina while another stimulated the tip of her enlarged clitoris- all while picturing the biggest most beautiful titties in the world. This immediately caused her clitoris to spring to life.

Ana focused instead on the doctor’s severely receded hairline. Except for around the sides of his head, he only had wispy thin brown-grey hair that formed a combover, parting to the right. He had bushy, thick eyebrows like caterpillars.

The doctor, noticing the shifting in Ana’s underwear, asked with a hint of surprise, “Can I see?”

With great trepidation, Ana slowly lowered the front of her panties, revealing her hardened clitoris. One of the doctor’s bushy eyebrows raised in surprise. It was the most emotion he had shown throughout the entire examination. He cleared his throat, “I’ll double the estrogen replacements. Uh. And you should limit yourself to one workout per day. Erm. Yes, and absolutely limit any sexual activity to once per day maximum.

But doctor! I feel fucking horrible about myself and that makes me horny, so I masturbate and it makes me feel terrible, and the worse I feel, the hornier I get- the more I touch myself. I’m losing control. I’m turning into a pervert. All I can think about half the time is tits. Huge ones. Ones so big that you have to use two hands to lift them. Ones that could suffocate me while I jerk it over and over again. And bellies. A belly that hangs over a FUPA, a delicious, massive roll of a stomach hiding waifuu's honey pot. Gah! No! What the fuck is any of this?

A part of Ana wanted to tell the doctor the truth, but it was far, far too embarrassing. It was mortifying to even think that her sexual preference was changing. Not to mention her kinks. Honey pot? Waifuu? Who the fuck talked like that?

Where the fuck was Marcus when she needed him? Why did he have to be away? But why not just go get another guy to get her mind off fucking hot giant titties? Ugh. Would she sweat like that during sex? Would she stink?

He said, “I am also going to prescribe some special deodorant. Apply it before you exercise or before you do anything strenuous. For your clitoris, I recommend no sexual intercourse or self-stimulation for at least a week until the swelling goes down.”

Ana wanted to sink into the floor.

“You can pull up your underwear now, Ana. Please come back and see me in two weeks.”

Ana thanked the doctor and left, although truth be told, she felt like she was performing a science experiment. Or rather was the subject of one.

When Ana returned home, she posted that she would be taking a few days off for personal reasons. Her first day off in two years. Her editors had plenty of selfies she had previously taken that could fill out an entire year’s worth of content, but she wouldn’t stream or even do high intensity exercise. This time, she was going to listen to the doctor. She would follow the doctor’s advice exactly, believing it to be the only thing that could set her back on the right path. She risked losing the Blush deal if she didn’t do something about her brand and the damaging hashtag, but she had to focus on herself. She was concerned with the number of gold and even platinum subscribers she had lost. Nearly 10%. But she couldn’t stress about it.

What was she going to do with her time?

Look at porn. Masturbate all day long. Then, you’ll never feel the shame. A wonderful pleasure circle where every waking moment, a hand on a dick, stroking, jerking, cumming, even when it hurts, when nothing else comes out. Keep looking. Never. Take. Your. Eyes. Off. The. Screen.

Ana shook her head fiercely, “No way! I’ll do some yoga and light weights. Maybe read a book.”

Ana started her beauty routine, feeling optimistic after her visit to the doctor. This positive attitude kept the shame at bay. At least until she got a good look at her face for the first time that day. The chipped tooth she thought she had was thankfully just a cracked veneer, but her complexion was another matter.

She took the acne medication and then exfoliated, rubbing her blotchy skin, and then applied a skin toner to tighten her pores. This was followed by a light moisturizer on her face. She then turned to her still mostly toned heart-shaped curvy ass and her softened belly. As much as she hated her little belly roll, she hated even more how rough the skin felt. She massaged the lotion into her stomach and butt, bopping along to the latest top 40 hit.

Masked by the sound of pop music, the enlarged pores on Ana’s face began to hiss in places, especially on her forehead, cheeks and chin. The moisturizer Ana had applied was absorbed by the larger pores and gave her entire face an overall oily sheen. The moisturizer meant to keep Ana’s skin glowing, fresh and smooth filled the tiny craters in her face, the lotion becoming yellowish white goo and then slowly filling a small handful of pores on her face.

The lotion turned pus pushed up against the surface of her skin. As this occurred, tiny dots appeared on the bridge and around the nostrils of Ana’s nose, quickly forming into whiteheads and blackheads. Ana, unaware, had moved to her feet, gently massaging lotion into her cute little toes and feet. She decided to repaint her toenails a pretty turquoise, seeing that the paint had cracked. Music blaring, Ana didn’t hear a sudden POP. POP. POP. With each pop, a noticeable pimple formed on her face, angry red with a white pus-filled centre. One just above her left eyebrow, one mostly hidden behind her thinning curtain bangs on her forehead, and a few smaller ones on her cheeks, all with a gooey pus-filled centre.

Ana finished her routine and slipped into bed, for once, not taking a selfie for her followers after her beauty routine. Meanwhile, the pus roiled beneath the surface of her skin, but especially in the newly grown pimples.

For once, Ana slept relatively well. Thankfully, she hadn’t been haunted by dreams filled with giant titties. Still, as she awoke, she noticed that her clitoris was hard and pressing up firmly against her panties. She moaned gently, her voice dipping an octave, but petering out into a sad wheeze. Mmmm. Titties. Wanna look at some titties. Titties overflowing from bras. Y-Yes. Pull up your phone. Stare at them for hours.

The desire to do so increased tenfold as Ana pulled off her covers, revealing again hairy legs. However, this time, the hair went all the way up to her thighs. She sighed deeply, knowing that half her time during her so-called vacation was going to be spent removing the offending hair. Thankfully, she had bought new waxing strips and razors. Still, the shame of her body caused her clit to pulsate, begging to be touched. Ana fought the urge, telling herself that she couldn’t, no matter how good it felt. How seemingly every time she did, it was a little better.

The tufts of hair had returned to her armpits as well, which she quickly eliminated. She tried to ignore the fact that the hair was coming in thicker and thicker by the day, and there were fewer and fewer silky thin blonde hairs surrounded by the thick, curly dark hair. Hair that to Ana’s worry and disgust looked oily.

Ana threw away the waxing strips, grimacing as bits of hair remained, mostly on her legs and a little under her arms. She quickly retrieved her razor, applying the scented shave gel for women and removed the offending hair. The young woman grimaced as she noticed that the very dark thick stubble remained. Ana tried the oval-shaped pink razor again, but it had difficulty cutting through the coarse hair. Did she need a different razor?

“Ugh. Should I buy a men’s razor?” Ana blanched at the thought, her pussy feeling wet and her clit throbbing at her humiliation. “I guess it’s a closer shave?” Men shaved their faces, so it made sense. She could use it on her face as well. Ana groaned at the very thought, but it was a necessity until her body chemistry normalized. She popped her estrogen supplements immediately, even taking an extra one for good measure and a handful of vitamins designed for women recommended by the doctor, all with the aim of stabilizing her hormones.

She moved to the sink to begin her skincare routine.

“No! Fuck no! It’s. How…no Ana. Calm down. It’s just part of the process. It’ll get better.”

There staring back at her was a face marred by very slight acne. Yes, she developed the odd pimple in the past, most of them not going beyond blackhead or whitehead, but this was different. She had acne. There was no denying it. Steadfast in her resolve, Ana quickly set a plan in motion to eradicate the smattering of small pimples on her cheeks, forehead and just above her eyebrow. Each one with a little white centre. A combination of exfoliation, deep cleansing and the antibiotic prescribed by the doctor, Ana was soon satisfied that her treatment would be successful.

Ana went about her day. She refrained from checking her socials or looking at subscriber numbers, knowing that that would only concern her. No, she needed to relax. Stress too could cause weight gain and breakouts. She read a book for the first time in years and had a relaxing bubble bath where she completed a facial and foot scrub. She couldn’t go to the spa. No, loose lips lived there. Loose lips that would sink her career. It was one thing to have a little hair, but she was applying wax strips and shaving two times a day to keep her body completely hair free. At least the men’s razor she received did, in fact, remove the stubble from her legs and pits.

A tiny voice entered her head. Why not just leave it? No one can see it anyway right now. Plus, it’s normal. Maybe Black Kitten likes hairy gu- g-g-girls. She dismissed the ridiculous thought and returned to her book.

As Ana continued reading, she found throughout that she had to push the book closer to her nose at times. The words on the page blurred. Ana would close her eyes for a moment, and her vision would be crystal clear again.

She exited the tub, toweling off and then set about applying her moisturizer to her body, especially the areas where the skin had become coarser. She groaned, noticing that the lotions had done nothing to soften the skin around her abdomen or her buttocks. She rubbed even more into her stomach around her now non-existent abdominals, feeling the squishy yet roughened texture. She bent over to apply cream to her feet and watched as her belly folded over itself slightly deepening the little roll and causing the accumulation of fat below her breasts, where her ribs used to be visible, to hang downward, forming a second roll that sagged slightly over the first.

Ooh. That’s fucking hot. Your belly is just hanging- sagging down. Imagine it was so big, it hangs over your crotch even when you are standing up, not bent over. Your massive belly fills your lap when you sit, and it pops out at the bottom of any shirt you wear. So big that you try to tuck it in your pants, and you can’t find pants that fit. So you just let it hang over all your pants, this huge pale hairy fucking dome. When you jerk it, you have to lift your belly to even reach your tiny dick. Isn’t that the fucking hottest thing you’ve ever heard? Don’t you want to stroke your stubby little dick and make it a reality?

Ana’s mind, used to the shame spiral, was completely unprepared for what amounted to being turned on by the changes to her body. Here there was no shame, only the promise of pleasure and pure adoration, deep adoration for what she was becoming. It was a powerful veneration that immediately caused her clit to spring to life.

No! No. no n- Y-esssss! Her hand was already stroking her pussy. More. More. More. Faster. Harder. Oohhhh! This exaltation of the destruction of her beauty caused her to furiously rub at her clit with a finger while her other fingers probed her pussy, invading the space with ferocity. In and out. In and out. Her free hand stroked and squeezed her two little belly rolls, pulling, revering them.

In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. Her fingers were driving her to groan deeply. Until suddenly, Ana found it harder to enter her pussy. She had been using three fingers in her vagina with her pinky flicking her enlarged ‘bean’, but the more she invaded herself, the harder it was to push the three fingers inside her vaginal opening. Still, lost in pleasure as she was, she continued to thrust in and out, changing to two fingers in her vagina and focusing on her clit, which was again on fire with sensation.

Her clit, which was formerly the size of a pea, had become more prominent, the skin becoming rougher yet not an iota less sensitive. At an inch long, it currently hung slightly outside from her vaginal lips. It had also lengthened, but also become girthier, especially at the base, giving her plenty of surface area from which to derive pleasure.

As Ana continued to ferociously stroke her firm clitoris, completely against the doctor’s orders, it pushed out from her vaginal lips even further. Growing another half inch, the skin at the base toughed further, as very light purple veins rose to the surface. The pinkish hue of the clitoris also paled. Small, downy blond hair sprouted along her labia, but as this happened thick curly dark pubic hair broke the surface of the skin at the base of her now thicker and longer clitoris.

With Ana completely in the throes of ecstasy, she failed to notice the notifications on her phone.

A text message from Marcus, asking her if she wanted to go to dinner tonight displayed on the phone. As she missed the second message, this one with an accompanying picture of a handsome and very shirtless muscular young man, her pussy began squirting hot shots of sticky white nectar. Thick and globular, it matted the newly grown hair, but also gave it an oily sheen. It was only after that that a very small amount of thin clear liquid dribbled out of Ana's vagina.

Her large clit throbbed with nothing but wanton lust, a wave of electric pleasure assaulted her entire body once again, her fingers now practically assaulting her vagina as they tried to push further inside. Losing herself completely in the moment, she gave up, noticing that her pussy lips just didn't feel as good as her clitoris.

Meanwhile her other hand continued fondling her belly rolls. She failed to notice how suddenly she had more to grab, the flesh and fat filling her hand as her belly fat hung further, deepening the rolls and causing her stomach to jiggle more at her touch. Bent over as she was, she could now grab a full handful of flab.

With the loss of sensation along her labia or from insertion in general, Ana stopped forcing her fingers in her vagina and instead placed another finger on her clitoris, stroking it. Her pussy kept releasing hot white liquid at a torrid pace, thin discharge continuing to dribble out at an extremely uneven pace. A puddle of goo formed between her legs, the forest of hair having regrown, spreading to her thighs and calves and sprouting again from her armpits.

As Ana continued to fuck herself, her vocal chords thickened slightly, Ana's sexy high-pitched shrieks turning slightly deeper, lower, instead of the usual feminine moans, they became lower pitched wheezes.

“Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!!.... Ahhhuhhhehhh…huhhhehhhh…huhhhhehhh…hhhuhhhehhhhhh!”

"OOOH Ahhh! FUCKhhhhhhuuhhheeehhhh!" She grunted in ecstasy, and there was a deeper, fuller timbre, sounding more like a high-voiced male at times, but the deeper tone always petered out into a higher-pitched but still very unfeminine wheeze.

“Miss you baby. Let's get dinner, hit a club, then a hotel. Hey where's my pic? I wanna see that gorgeous body.”

“Uhhhhhahhuhuhh…uhhahahuhh…f-fuck. S-so f-fucking fat…more. Wanna get so..mmmreeuuuhhhhhh..f-fucking fat. Want my belly to hang over my little d-dick…uhhhaahhhhuhh!”

“I gotta jump on a call. But I'm thinking 8 tonight! See ya then, baby!”
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:49 am

Damn. Good job. It's even getting to the point where she actually wants it. I am kinda hoping she doesn't completely lose who she is. Like he will still remember being a girl but doesn't care anymore. I think it especially be cool if he retains all the knowledge on how to maintain a successful social media presence as an influencer. Using it to help Leslie be successful,so he can keep getting to see massive pale white titties all the time without looking online. But I definitely liked how Ana has now start to embrace it. Next time she sees Leslie should be interesting. I can see Leslie really enforcing Ana's emerging desire to turn into Leslie's dream boyfriend.

Having this date and following encounter with Marcus should be good. Where she finally fully acknowledges that she is gay. And consciously accepts it. Which will make it much different then how it was before, when it was really only was completely lost in pleasuring herself that she no longer cared that she likes women now.
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby gooningporn » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:19 pm

Loving this! Can't wait for more
gooningporn

PreviousNext

Return to Stories