The Coitus Curse - DG

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Coitus Curse - DG

Postby audipwr87 » Thu May 25, 2023 8:48 am

***This is the first story I’ve done that is from a first person perspective so please be kind and keep that in mind!***

***CHAPTER ONE***

I always thought I’d never find true love. It was something that never used to bother me because I never wanted to settle down or even get into any serious relationship. But things can change a lot in two years, especially when a curse forces you to and especially when you meet the right girl.

But I’m getting ahead of myself here. In order to tell you the full story, I have to go back two years in my life for you to truly understand what me and my love have been through and why we are the way we are. And how all of it is my fault…

At 25 I had it all. I had an extremely well paying job as a partner at a prestigious law firm in the city which allowed me to purchase a sizeable house in the suburbs and a nice car that cost a little over six figures. I was 6’3” without a single ounce of fat on my chiseled body with vibrant blue eyes, framed by an angular visage that was cleanly shaven with always perfectly styled short sandy brown hair and to top it off I was well hung to boot with a girthy foot long member. I was the unofficial leader of my group of friends. All of whom I had met in college at my frat Alpha Beta.

But now I realize that material possessions fade. Looks fade… Jobs and friends come and go.

You see, I had been a bit of a hard partier but more importantly a womanizer in my mid teens all the way up to a few years ago and that is what got me in trouble in the first place. On my 25th birthday of all things…

I can still remember the night it happened just like it was yesterday. The night a horrible curse was placed upon me…

My friends had thrown me a party and just like with every other party, I was on the prowl for some female entertainment for the night.

I usually went for the typical heavily tanned, big breasted bimbos that often frequented our parties but that is when I saw her. She was quite an attractive woman with smooth ivory skin and long raven black hair who was quite slim with sizeable breasts and a delectable peach shaped ass. But she was very much out of the ordinary for myself when it came to her style. She had a goth flair about her with her numerous tattoos lining her appendages, a lip piercing, makeup primarily consisting of deep shades of violet and her black laced attire that left very little to the imagination. I swiftly learned that her name was Willow.

Yet nevertheless I was drawn to her.

Well one thing led to another and at the end of the night she ended up in my bed and she fucked me for all I was worth. But that wasn’t the end of it…

Far from it in fact.

I woke up in a daze with her hovering over me. Not leaning or standing above me, no… Legitimately hovering over me with violet glowing eyes.

I couldn’t move. I don’t know if it was a power she had me under but I was petrified still. She next engulfed my still hard member in it’s twelve inch entirety all the way to the base, including my testicles with ease. When she withdrew, my cock and balls were likewise glowing the same purple hue that her eyes had been and then dissipated after a few moments, leaving a pleasurable buzzing behind.

“What the fuck have you done to me?!?”

“You have claimed your last one night stand without repercussions Lucas Walker. After tonight, you can still get all the tail you want, but at a very hefty cost to not just you, but your partner as well. Every time you sleep with someone, you will find yourself changed by the next morning. You’ll be an inch shorter, ten pounds heavier, be in a less lucrative job, and best of all, your member will shrink an inch every time you fuck someone…. Not only that, but every time it happens, your punishment will double. Sure the first time you fuck someone, you’ll only gain ten pounds, lose an inch in height, and an inch from your member and so on and so forth which is just a drop in the bucket for someone as “perfect” as you, but if it happens a second time, everything will double which means losing two inches and gaining twenty pounds, a third time, quadruple which means forty pounds, and four inches of height and member length lost. And that goes for having sex with the same girl more than once. Get the picture?”

I couldn’t believe what this girl was telling me…

Willow continued on with a devilish smirk. “And with those fun alterations to your body and reality, there will be other fun little accoutrements following those larger changes. Maybe your eyesight will deteriorate causing you to need glasses, or maybe your perfectly white and perfectly straight smile will yellow and become slightly imperfect, or maybe your impeccable skin will gain a greasy sheen and sprout acne and blackheads. Anything is possible!”

“But more importantly like I said, your fuck buddy or whatever you want to call them will change as well and for the worse. They will fall head over heels for you and basically become all you find disgusting in a woman. However it won’t be instantaneous like with you, it will take a handful of days to complete. Possibly even weeks… All depends on the person and the changes that they will go through. The only way to keep it from happening is if you actually fall in love with someone and marry them before sleeping with them. Then you can fuck them all you want without consequence. However, in the off chance that you do fall for someone and you have sex with said someone before you marry her, her changes will take more time, possibly weeks or even months, but be much more severe. But honestly we both know that’d be an impossible task for you…”. She cackled.

“But the most beautiful thing of all is that only you will notice that anything is amiss. Everyone else will see it as normal as if things have always been as such including your sexual encounters. They will remember fucking you, but in their lesser state.”

“Wh-why are you doing this to me?” I stuttered.

“Do you remember a girl that went by the name Josie Taylor?”

I was terrified because I couldn’t rightly remember anyone by that name.

The mysterious girl rolled her eyes and produced a phone of Willow herself posed with a very top heavy black haired girl who had violet eyes very similar to the girl before her on it’s screen. They very nearly could’ve been twins.

“Now do you remember?”

The photo had immediately jogged my memory. I had met her at one of my friend’s house parties. She had been apprehensive to sleep with me at first but I wanted her and wanted her bad. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear, telling her everything she wanted to hear. I had even said that I felt a strong connection with her and wanted to start something serious with her. She was instant putty in my hands. She was a great fuck and had an incredible body but it turned out that the girl was a stage five clinger. She had called me and texted me numerous times before I had to finally block her number. And the very final straw had been her showing up at my house with coffee, donuts and a beaming smile pasted upon her beautiful features.

How she had gotten my address was beyond me…

I recalled what I had said to her when she showed up at my doorstep…

“Listen you psycho. I was just telling you what you wanted to hear so I could fuck you. That’s all you were and are to me. Just a fuck toy. A one night stand. And a great one at that. I thought me not answering your calls or responding to your texts would be clear enough but obviously it wasn’t so I’ll say it slowly so it registers in your simple mind. I don’t want to start anything serious with you or anybody else. Am I getting it through your thick skull?”

Needless to say I got a restraining order against her after she dropped the coffee and donuts at her feet and ran away sobbing.

That was the last I ever saw or heard from her, not much caring about what happened to her. I had gotten my piece and I was onto my next target already.

“You’re her sister…”. I quickly surmised.

“Correct… Well… Aren’t you the least bit curious what happened to her?” She asked sharply.

I laid there silently. The tension weighing heavily on me like a weighted blanket made of concrete.

“Well after she was served with a restraining order to stay at least three hundred yards from you, she fell into a deep depression. She became a shut in, and lost all respect for herself. She stopped trusting any man who’d show interest in her and turned to smoking weed, popping pills and drinking on a daily basis to dull the pain that you caused her… She stopped taking care of herself…”

Willow tapped angrily on her phone’s screen and turned it to me showing what had become of Josie. Or at least what I assumed was Josie as she looked like a completely different person.

She had become truly massive. Near four hundred pounds by his guesstimates. Her once beautiful black hair was unkempt, skin was littered with acne and grease, her eyes were bloodshot, she looked tired and she was in painfully Ill fitting and food stained attire.

“Well a few days ago she nearly died from a drug overdose all thanks to you…” She said with a solitary tear traveling down her cheek from her right eye.

“Look I’m sorry about your sister, but it’s not my fault that she fell so hard for me so quickly…”

But Willow’s steel gaze remained. Completely unfazed as if she hadn’t heard a word that I said.

“So I’m teaching you a lesson. A lesson to not play with the feelings of others just to get a piece of ass and make yourself feel better. Oh and in the off chance that you do still want to marry your special someone even after my curse has worked its magic, you can keep the changes from progressing any further. Farewell and good luck you bastard.”

And with that she vanished.

The next thing I remembered was waking up in that same bed the next morning.

“What a weird fucking dream…”. I chuckled as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I figured that the dream was caused by an excess of alcohol and the intense bout of sex from the night before.

I had to rest up as there would be another party the following night that I’d be hosting with quite an extensive selection of top tier pussy.

That night I met a girl named Bridgette. She was one of the sexiest girls there standing at roughly 6’0” with silky blonde locks that traveled all the way down to the small of her back that hovered just above her perfect peach shaped ass with an incredible perky rack to match. Probably DD’s if I could guess. Her sapphire blue eyes had that lustful hunger to them and she dressed like someone who was begging for it as if she hadn’t been fucked in a year.

As I approached her, a daring smirk formed upon her face as she bit her lower lip and sauntered up to me.

“So, the rumor is that you’re hung like a horse... How about you take me up to your bedroom and show me what you can do.” She purred as she playfully nibbled on my ear.

I just loved dominant women...

When I took her up to my room and she undressed before me, I realized just how much fun I was going to have.

Not only did she have the body of a goddess, but she had multiple piercings made specifically for pleasuring not just herself but me as well. She had a stud in her tongue which she used to it’s full effect on my shaft and balls, engulfing my member in it’s entirety, massaging the head with her throat. And when she pulled her bra off, it revealed that not only were her breasts incredibly perky for their size, but each nipple was capped off with a piercing.

And when she had me remove her red g-string with my teeth, I could clearly see the glint of a piercing in her perfectly shaven slit as well.

This girl was built for sex and she certainly didn’t disappoint as we fucked into the wee hours of the morning.

I awoke the next morning to the same girl I had fucked the night before and she was cuddling up against me.

I was a bit taken by surprise as one night stands didn’t typically stick around so they could avoid the walk of shame.

Her slim arm was draped over my torso and as I stirred, her eyes opened and a very loving smile spread across her face as she looked at me.

“Good morning Lucas.” She purred.

“Good morning Bridgette.” I said returning a smile.

“So... I usually don’t do this but I had so much fun last night that I was wondering if you’d like to do it again? Maybe on a more regular basis?”

I quickly noticed that it was more of a plea than a question but thought nothing of it. I usually didn’t do the same girl twice, but I had had quite a bit of fun the previous night too, so against my better judgement I agreed.

“Okay we’ll let’s exchange numbers so we can set something up later!” Bridgette eagerly gave me her phone number and then planted her soft lips on my cheek and snapped a selfie as we were still naked laying in bed.

“For a contact photo.” She replied in a bubbly manner and then forwarded the photo onto me signified by a *DING * that echoed from my phone’s speaker.

As we parted ways and she left for home, I got up and quickly headed for the shower. Upon looking in the bathroom mirror I noticed that I was in need of a shave and had one minor blemish on my chin but didn’t think anything of it.

“Hmm, gotta cut back on the greasy foods for awhile.” Was all I told myself.

Upon walking out of the bathroom after my shower now fully awake, I realized that my house had changed a bit. It was still quite spacious but some of the appliances were a few years old.

As I walked out to my garage I noticed my once six figure car had downsized to a luxury sedan that still probably cost on the high end of sixty or seventy grand.

The next shock came to me when I arrived at work when I noticed that I no longer occupied the corner office but one roughly half the size with a less impressive view. I was no longer a partner at the firm but an associate.

Over the next handful of days, I swiftly learned that it hadn’t been a dream after all... That it had all been real.

Bridgette would send texts to me numerous times per day and they steadily increased as the days went on. They started out with sexually suggestive photos, and intense sexts, but day after day the texts and picture messages got sweeter and more loving with the last photo she sent to me on the third day being a photo of her dressed in casual attire with the phone held above herself and angled down as she smiled at the camera with the following sentence: “Can’t wait to see you again sweetie! <3”

I studied the photo intently. Something seemed amiss with her face. Was it rounder? And we’re those spots of acne always there? And had her eyebrows always been so thick?

On the fifth day, I made the shocking realization that Willow had been telling the truth which was made all the more clear when Bridgette showed up to my work.

At first I didn’t realize it was the same girl until she approached me and gave me a generous hug.

She was nearly a foot shorter and roughly eighty pounds heavier than she had been five days ago. Not only that but she was dressed in a rather drab and stained pair of grey sweatpants that were noticeably snug as they hugged her thick calves, beefy thighs, expansive rump and blossoming lower belly. Up top wasn’t any better. She had on a snug basic white tank top that was stretched taut over her massive but ridiculously saggy udders and beneath that was her sizeable two tier belly. She had to weigh somewhere in the vicinity of two hundred pounds, maybe more.

“Br- Bridgette?!?” I stammered.

“Uh duh sweetie! Don’t tell me you’ve already forgotten about me after that super steamy special night and the next morning we spent together five days ago.” She said in a nasally tone as she leaned upwards and puckered her thin lips together as if expecting a kiss.

“I’ll have you know I’m not wearing any underwear beneath my pants.” She said in a rather uptight manner as if it made her feel uneasy.

I immediately remembered the photo she had snapped of us and quickly backtracked through the many texts we had exchanged and nearly dropped my phone when I had reached the picture.

We were posed the same way and still in our birthday suits but that was where the similarities ended. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that aside from the same five o’clock shadowI had shaved off the same morning, I looked very much the same. However the same couldn’t be said for Bridgette.

Her once angular facial features had softened up considerably and were now coated in a decent amount of acne and oils. On top of that, her eyebrows had become thick and unkempt and her once full lips had dwindled to small bird lips.

For the first time in my life I felt absolutely terrible about ruining a woman’s life. I ended things right then and there. It wasn’t pretty, but it had to be done. The worst part about it was she didn’t yell or even argue. Her lower lip simply trembled as her eyes filled with tears. She slowly turned around and headed back towards her car, her head hung low, dragging her feet with every laborious step.

I looked her up a week ago online. Luckily it appeared as though she met someone who could make her happy and she was currently expecting her first child any day now...

Little did I know that someone had taken notice at my work. Someone who would become a big part of my life in the near future.

Upon getting home that day, I checked all of my stats, seeing that I had indeed shrunk an inch bringing me down to 6’2” and I had also gained ten pounds bringing me up to just over 250 pounds. On top of that, I now had a few spots of acne that ruined my otherwise perfect visage. But the absolute worst thing of all was my member had clearly lost an inch and didn’t seem as thick as it once was. Still impressive by any stretch of the imagination but smaller nonetheless.

At that point I made a promise to myself that I’d no longer have any one night stands out of fear that I could ruin someone else’s life and my own if I wasn’t careful.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Coitus Curse - DG

Postby audipwr87 » Tue May 30, 2023 8:11 pm

***CHAPTER TWO***

“So... Who was that girl that you talked to out in the parking lot? Looked like a serious conversation... Is she alright?” A sweet voice asked.

As I looked up from my desk my jaw practically dropped.

Mia Ferreira had just started at my work a week prior. She was everything and more in my eyes. She was not only incredibly intelligent as in the short time she had been there, she was already making waves. But also she was one of the kindest, sweetest girls I had ever met. She was incredibly and breathtakingly beautiful with her obvious exotic heritage giving her skin the same color as rich caramel. She stood at 5’11”, was thin with an athletic physique, with perky C cup breasts, gently waving black hair that nearly reached all the way down to her firm and well shaped derrière, and legs that seemed to go on for miles. She had a very girl next door type of look to her with large deep brown eyes, a delicate looking upturned nose, plump kissable lips and a brilliant smile that could brighten anyone’s day all framed in a diamond shaped visage.

We had only spoken on a few occasions with the usual small talk up til now, and she had always been a bit on the flirty side with me, but today felt different for some reason. Like she had been legitimately concerned for me.

I tried to come up with the best explanation I could on the spot on why Bridgette had been here.

“She’s one of my friend’s little sisters and I was asked to take her out and show her a fun time, however she read into it too much and fell for me so I had to break it to her that she wasn’t really my type.”

“Aww the poor girl. But good on you for taking her out.” Mia smiled warmly.

“Yeah… I just wish she wouldn’t have read so much into the situation so I could keep her from getting hurt.”

A smirk formed upon her beautiful visage.

“I bet all the girls fall hard for you, don’t they?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I dunno... Maybe?”

“Well why don’t you take me out and show me a good time? I’ve been feeling a bit down lately and could use some cheering up.” She asked in a sweet lull.

I wanted to say no because I feared what might happen to her if we took things too far, but between her flirtatious demeanor and her figure hugging attire that was professional yet tantalizing all the same proved to be too much to handle.

“Um sure! How about dinner Friday night? Say around 7?” I blurted out.

“Sounds great. Pick me up from my place.” She said smoothly grabbing my phone that rested on my desk before me which she then began typing her phone number into, then called her own phone so she’d have my number.

Just mere minutes after our conversation had ended, I set up a reservation at a high class Brazilian restaurant.

It felt like it took months not just days for Friday to roll around. I made sure to dress to impress in a pair of dress slacks, a high quality button up dress shirt with high gloss shoes and made sure I was cleanly shaven and that my hair was styled to perfection. The only fault in my otherwise perfect visage was a few small red marks from acne. Seemingly a small reminder of the curse looming over my head.

I nervously took a deep breath as I knocked on the door of her upscale townhouse, Mia answered it just a few seconds later. I couldn’t quite comprehend the sheer beauty that was standing before me.

Tonight she had chosen a sleeveless dress with a bit of a tropical flair that had brightly colored flowers dancing across the fabric with a modest but still tantalizing plunge at her neckline to give a decent view of her impeccable cleavage while the bottom ruffled hem of the dress ended just above her left knee but traveled downwards in a diagonal fashion hiding about half of her toned right calf.

“I hope this isn’t too much…”. She nervously smiled as she looked over my attire.

“Oh not at all! In fact, I think you’ll fit in perfectly where we’re going!”

I was a perfect gentleman all night, opening the door for her, sliding her chair out for her and paying as close of attention as someone possibly could which was easy to do with someone as stunning and intellectual as her.

As we got deeper into conversing, I had learned quite a bit about her, with every bit of knowledge about her searing into my brain I wanted her more and more. I wanted to know anything and everything about this amazing woman. Through our long winded chat over dinner I learned that she had breezed through high school with ease having graduated with a 4.0, and in turn had gotten a scholarship to UCLA for her law degree and had graduated summa cum laude. I also learned that she loved to stay active by going to the gym at least once a day but she also wasn’t against spending a night in, cuddled up on the couch to watch tv and eat a pint of ice cream, and that while she was very attractive, she hadn’t been in many relationships and finally I had learned that Mia’s family had originated in Brazil but she had been born here.

I had never enjoyed someone’s company as much as hers and it seemed like the more we got to know each other, the closer we grew.

As the waiter returned to the table, he offered up some dessert options, but before I could say yes, Mia spoke up.

“Actually could we just get the check?” She asked.

For a second I had been nervous thinking I had ruined our date somehow until I had seen a mischievous smirk pasted across her face knowing full well what that look meant. One that I had seen numerous times before.

After dinner I drove her home, repeating in my mind that I would not come in even if she asked me to.

I walked her to her door and she turned and faced me as we stood on her front porch.

“Do you want to come in?” She said while fluttering her eyes. One of my many weaknesses when it came to women.

“Umm… I don’t know if I should…”. I sighed.

“Well maybe this will change your mind.” She purred as she leaned in and kissed me with a compassion I had never felt before.

I felt my resolve immediately melt away.

Of course I couldn’t say no after a kiss like that…

Upon entering her home, I could see that her tastes were just as impressive as her beauty. Her townhouse had been tastefully decorated with high end furniture and obviously expensive pieces of art that were primarily consisting of vivid colors and not a speck of dust could be seen anywhere.

“So… Why don’t we have some dessert and watch a movie? I heard that new Sisu movie is pretty good and I just love action movies. I heard it’s basically John Wick but based during World War Two and spoiler alert! The dog doesn’t die! We could watch that and if you’re nice enough, we can split a pint of Ben And Jerry’s.”

“Wow, not only is she gorgeous, sweet and intelligent, but she has great taste in movies too?” I immediately thought to myself.

As the movie went on and we had polished off the pint of ice cream, I found Mia had cuddled up against me, leaning her head on my shoulder while her luscious breasts pressed against my side and her hand was resting on my thigh, gently caressing it.

Her touch was driving me wild and before I knew it, my member was making a very remarkable tent in my pants.

Mia took one look at it, gave me a daring look and climbed onto my lap, sliding her dress up over her head which revealed that she was in a matching black laced bra and thong and she quickly went in for a kiss.

Our kiss was hot and heavy, our tongues dancing with one another. Then I felt her hands travel to the front of my pants as she eagerly undid the belt, button and zipper.

But as much as I was enjoying it, I began to do more thinking with my bigger head as I broke off the kiss.

“Is something wrong?” She asked, a worried look displayed upon her face.

I sighed. “I ummm… As lame as this may sound and as much as I will most certainly regret this, I made a promise to myself not to have sex until marriage… It’s just I don’t want to rush into this and ruin this amazing thing we have going…”

Mia cooed as she caressed my face. “There’s nothing wrong with that hun. In fact I find it endearing that you want to wait. And I hope you don’t think I jump in the sack with just anybody. It’s just you seem different than the assholes I’ve dated in the past who just try to fuck me and then never call me again. But I can tell you’re special… You wouldn’t believe how many guys I’ve had to deal with in the past that would get upset when I’d stop them from going any further.”

“Thank you for being so understanding…. I mean we can do another things, just not have sex”. I sighed.

“Well even if we’re not going to go all the way, you’re more than welcome to stay the night if you’d like. It’s been a long long time since I’ve fallen asleep in someone’s arms.” She smiled.

Before bed she went down on me and wouldn’t you know it, it was some of the best head I’d ever gotten. I then reciprocated with eating her out, burying my face in her slit until she clenched her lean but shapely thighs around my head, moaned out in a loud orgasm and coated my face in her delectable juices. And as Mia had offered, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

And after that night a beautiful relationship began to blossom.

At work we quickly became known as “The Power Couple”. I had busted my ass and was being considered to become a partner again and Mia had been making waves on her own climbing up the ranks. But when we weren’t at work, we were spending every waking moment with one another. We worked out together, we ate food that wasn’t healthy, we drank too much and slept too much, but could never kiss enough. Everything was just as I wished.

I swiftly discovered that Mia was my one true love. My soulmate.

This curse of mine was beginning to look like a blessing in disguise. Had Willow never placed it on me, I highly doubt I ever would’ve gotten past a one night stand with Mia.

Days with her turned into weeks, weeks into months, and before I knew it our one year anniversary was just around the corner. She had sold her townhome six months into our relationship and moved into my spacious house, adding some of her own decor to truly make it a home. I decided that on our one year anniversary of discovering our love, I would ask for her hand in marriage.

I searched for hours looking for the perfect spot to propose to her and I finally found it. A cute lookout spot a little over an hour away that looked over the bay. I had it all set up. All of our family and friends would be there hiding out until I got down onto one knee with numerous people documenting the special moment with photos and video.

The moment was perfect in every facet and as soon as she put her hands over her mouth in pure and utter happiness with tears streaming down her face uttering the simple word “Yes”, I felt as if my life couldn’t get any sweeter. I had done it. I had beaten the curse.

Mia’s friends who were primarily her sorority sisters were there and they were much like her. Purely and simply beautiful and intelligent, yet they couldn’t hold a candle to Mia. However, I was getting strong vibes that they were also quite vain and materialistic. I often wondered how I got so lucky to find the one in her group of friends that was neither of those things.

Then it came to my friends who were no better... All athletic, egotistical, playboy partiers. Everything I used to be... How glad I was to not be like them anymore.

My best friend Gabe was there to congratulate me but also bust my balls a bit.

“Holy shit man, tying the knot huh? Congrats man! Never thought you’d take the big leap! Well that just means more pussy for the rest of us huh? But Mia is one hell of a catch if I’ve ever seen one! Just hope she doesn’t balloon up after you two get hitched!” He said jokingly as he nudged me in the ribs. He had always been incredibly shallow. But then again I had been too before I met my perfect angel.

However my victory wasn’t without it’s hurdles...

Mia’s “friend” Gwen who she had met at the gym a handful of years ago, who also doubled as her personal trainer was making it quite obvious that she was interested in some no strings attached fun with me...

“Mia is a lucky girl...”

“There’s just something about a big, strong man that does it for me...”. She said quickly and secretly groping my built arm.

“Mia would never have to know... It can be our little secret...”

Gwen was a typical California girl. Very tan, quite busty and athletic, almost the same height as Mia with platinum blonde hair, a doctored nose and obviously collagen enhanced lips. It was clear that she was into high dollar material possessions what with her expensive yet daring attire, Rolex watch, various diamond jewelry and the Porsche Carerra she drove. She was the kind of girl I would’ve snatched up in a heartbeat before the curse but now I only had eyes for the girl I was going to marry.

Of course I brought it to Mia’s attention which even she had noticed it to some lesser degree but had not a single worry about my eyes straying... Because she knew I loved her body and soul.

Now all I had to do was hold out for another couple of months until we said our vows and legitimately tied the knot.

A week after my proposal, we hosted a party for all of our family and friends at our home. Of course my friends and her friends were still in their partying faze and kept forcing drinks into our hands all throughout the night.

It was the most drinking that either one of us had done since getting together...

Now looking back at that moment, I regret every drink that slid down my gullet that night...

By 1 am, the last of our guests had gone home and now we had the house to ourselves.

I had way too much to drink and started to get the spins so I kissed my wife to be goodnight and headed straight for our bedroom.

The next thing I knew I saw a nude Mia first giving me a titfuck with her luscious melons and I blacked out for a moment. The next thing I knew she was straddling me as the room spun around keeping me planted on the mattress. I felt myself slowly slip into her and she lovingly looked down at me and gasped out in drunken pleasure when suddenly Willow’s smirking face had taken it’s place for only a moment and vanished with a sadistic wink before her face was replaced by Mia’s once again.

I immediately knew what that meant...

“Oh fuck!” I drunkenly blurted out which Mia had taken as my enjoyment from our first session of love making.

Within seconds I felt my dick twitching and I swiftly filled Mia’s insides with torrent after torrent of my hot seed as she likewise climaxed with a loud joyful moan.

I would’ve mourned the death of my beloved Mia but I quickly passed out afterwards not knowing if it was from my drunken state or the curse already wrapping it’s tendrils around our happy life.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Wed May 31, 2023 1:42 pm

***CHAPTER THREE***

The next morning I awoke and smiled as I felt Mia’s arm draped over my chest but then it dawned on me.

“THE CURSE!!” I yelled aloud causing my head to pound more than it already was which also woke Mia from her peaceful slumber.

I studied her in all of her beautiful glory. Her full pouty lips, perfectly sculpted eyebrows, dark chocolate irises, her diamond shaped face and her amazing complexion. It was all the same. Nothing seemed amiss and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Aww... Bad dream sweetie? Let me make some breakfast for my hubby to be as an apology for last night since I basically took advantage of you... I know you said you wanted to wait until marriage and for that I’m sorry. But you also deserve it after that amazing sex last night.” She smiled gently.

I smiled trying to hide my feelings of defeat. That I’d somehow let Mia down and was terrified of what was going to happen to her…

As she got up, I immediately realized that the changes that occurred to her had all happened beneath the neck...

As she stood up completely stark naked, it took everything in me to not burst out in tears.

Her once perfectly shaped and perfectly supple C cup breasts had become a thing of the past only for them to be replaced by still perky but incredibly small A cup breasts that barely had any hang to them. Her lower half hadn’t faired any better... Her once delectably toned and plush derrière had dwindled to be nothing more than a flat but still firm rear with her hips and thighs following suit to match. On top of it all she was remarkably more skinny... If I could, I’d guess she weighed somewhere in the ballpark of 100 pounds, plus or minus a few pounds. However she was still quite attractive, just in a more toned yet delicate looking way.

But then another realization hit me. Was she shorter?...

Upon closer inspection, it appeared as if she had lost three to four inches of height bringing her once impressive height of 5’11” to a more average 5’7”.

But still, I tried to remain positive. I loved her for who she was inside. We could still have the happy life I had dreamed about since we first met curves or not.

But knowing that the curse hadn’t even come close to finishing with her yet I began to set a plan into action to hopefully put a stop to this terrible curse.

I slowly got up, threw some clothes on noticing almost immediately that I too had changed once again... I had lost two more inches in height bringing me down to a still respectable 6’0” even. But the worst things came next. I had gained twenty extra pounds and was starting to look slightly pudgy weighing somewhere in the ballpark of 270 pounds. No more toned six pack or muscled arms as any muscle tone I had left was buried beneath a thin layer of fat. Then I peered down at my member... It had lost two inches and a bit of it’s girth making it no longer than 9” and no thicker than a polish sausage. But I decided not to dwell on it. There were more important things to tend to right now.

As I was processing everything, I realized something else. My surroundings had changed. We were no longer living in our house. I noticed that our bedroom was smaller and as I exited the room, it appeared as though we were now living in a slightly upscale townhome. Not as nice as the one Mia had lived in, but still respectable.

I tried to keep my composure and padded out to the kitchen where Mia was cooking up some scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. She was dressed in some loose pyjama shorts that barely hung onto her narrow hips and waist that hid her slight rear from view and a basic white tee that basically looked like a tent on her, practically hiding her small breasts in their entirety.

I approached her and held her from behind secretly wincing at how delicate her body felt. She hummed happily and nuzzled her bony backside into my crotch causing it to stand to attention as she continued cooking.

“Mmm... Already ready for round two huh sweetheart? I don’t know if I have it in me. I’ll never drink that much again... But I’m glad I can still excite you. Here, how about just a little taste.” She hummed as she turned her head to the side revealing that she now wore some stylish wire framed glasses and lovingly kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I loved the idea of having more fun with her but knew that it would only speed up the curse...

“Yeah my head is killing me too.” I replied relieved that I wouldn’t have to turn her down.

As I sat at the dining table, Mia brought two plates over. Mine piled high with food while hers had maybe a fifth of what mine had.

As I began to eat, I tried to think of a way to talk Mia into getting married sooner to put a stop to this curse.

“So... What would you think about pushing our marriage up to a week from now?”

She smiled. “Now I know you’re excited for us to get married, but I want to wait until our actual day so all of our family and friends can come.”

Over the next handful of days I learned that Mia was in a less successful position at work, only being a summer associate now. I figured it primarily had to do with her lack of self confidence in herself as she wore outfits that were noticeably less daring and figure hugging. But I had also discovered that it was due in part to her not doing as well in school. She did seem to not be as driven as she once was.

I myself was basically back where I started where I had been a few years ago also as a summer associate. Not only counting my position at work, but I had obviously regressed back to my old ways, seeing a private text conversation between Gwen and myself and we had been flirting with each other with even a few nude photos accompanying the steamy messages...

Even with how wrong it was to be cheating on Mia, I couldn’t help but feel my nether regions stiffening at the sight of the stacked blonde.

However I put a stop to the temptation immediately, blocking her and then deleting the conversation which made it awkward for our daily workouts at the gym since Gwen was still Mia’s personal trainer.

As we worked out every day, I couldn’t help but feel my eyes wander towards the busty blonde’s curvaceous body.

Mia must have noticed it because on the drive home she asked me something.

“You sure I’m enough for you? I mean, I know what guys think and what they prefer... Someone like Gwen...” She said looking down at her slight body with slight embarrassment.

“Sweetie, you are everything I could’ve ever hoped for. Never doubt what we have.” I smiled while kissing her softly.

She smiled gently at my reassuring words. But I could tell that she still had her doubts.

“I know you’re telling me the truth sweetie, it’s just I’ve heard it so many times before from so many other guys just to get into my panties... And of course I was dumb enough to believe it damn near very time...”

I learned that Mia had significantly less self confidence due to her less than ideal curves so while she had fewer male suitors, she was more willing to go all the way.

Of course I told her that I loved her the way she was, but she was left unconvinced.

“I’m glad I can still excite you, especially with Gwen around. She can be a bit of a flirt... I’ve always been jealous of her curves and whenever a guy has shown interest in me, she usually lures them away, thrusting her breasts outwards or adding an extra sway to her wide hips... Probably all for the best otherwise I wouldn’t have met you...”

A few more weeks passed by and with it the worries of the curse until we were at the gym as per usual. Mia was on the treadmill while I was in between machines with Gwen of course being close by.

I had abstained from having sex with Mia which she understood but we satisfied our carnal urges in other various ways. She still felt bad about basically taking advantage of me in my drunken state after our engagement party so she didn’t complain.

I couldn’t help but look at how beautiful she looked in the light of the setting sun regardless that she was wearing a basic white tank top and grey sweat shorts that hung loosely on her nubile body for our visit to the gym today.

But something snapped me out of my starry eyed stupor. This was the first time I ever got to see the curse happen in real time as Mia began to slowly change right before my very eyes as she continued her jog.

The first thing I noticed was Mia shrinking in her spot on the treadmill as a healthy handful of inches was stolen from her height once again, her strides shortening as her legs shrunk and thickened. I guessed she couldn’t have been any taller than 5’3” now.

Closely behind, Mia’s inconsequential bust rapidly began to expand, stretching the tank top to capacity as what appeared to be C or even D cup breasts filled the thin white fabric. I began to breathe a sigh of relief thinking that she was regaining her curves until I noticed that they weren’t nearly as perky as they had been before the curse, sagging slightly downwards and swaying with each smaller step. As if in slow motion I circled her and as I stood in front of her I noticed her concave midsection as it began to soften and swell. I looked below her waist and gasped in horror seeing her newly expanded midsection began to hang downwards with a few inches of caramel colored flesh peeking out from the bottom hem of the overtaxed tank top almost looking like a ball of lightly baked dough as it bulged and bounced outwards. Suddenly I heard a creaking sound as her narrow hips, thighs, and rear exploded outwards in every direction, widening and spreading out against the fabric of her shorts surface with pound after pound of fat pumping into her, testing the limits of her shorts. As I looked at her beautiful visage once again, I noticed her thin wire framed glasses that were perched upon her nose thickened into black plastic framed ones with slightly thicker lenses. Following closely behind was her voluminous raven black locks wilting a tad and losing a bit of it’s sheen, shortening to just below her shoulder blades before it tied itself up into a simple bun.

She looked up at me and smiled as if nothing was happening.

And as she looked at me, her face began to round out as a slight double chin began to rear it’s head followed closely by a light smattering of acne, blackheads and then a light coating of grease causing her skin to glisten just a touch.

I could hear a faint porcelain clattering as we were transported to our dining room, the dining table set for two with the dinner plates and silverware rattling. It appeared as if the plates were filled with a healthy grilled chicken salad. But it soon gave way to a more calorie heavy home made chicken enchilada dish in white sauce that Mia had prepared.

For some reason my plate disappeared from existence.

The last thing I realized was that our world around us began to ripple and shimmer. The layout of our townhome was shrinking a decent amount and the next thing I knew I could see was a vastly different Mia planted on a red cloth couch. The loving look in her eyes dulled and became more zoned out with the flashing of a tv screen illuminating her face in short bursts. She had a slightly amused look on her face as she chuckled in between bites at whatever was going on on the tv behind me.

She slowly glanced at her phone and sighed as she looked at it’s screen showing that a text she sent to me went unread.

Then my world went dark…
audipwr87

Postby fragmenter » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:05 am

I can never get enough of your stories Sean, this is another where you’ve got me totally wrapped up in the characters and I’m checking daily for new chapters.
Moll x
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:15 pm

***CHAPTER FOUR***

I awoke from the darkness to a feeling of pure and utter bliss. However I immediately knew something didn’t feel quite right and I especially knew something was up when I heard a familiar yet alien voice all the same.

“OH FUCK YES!!”

As I opened my eyes I gasped as my eyes fell upon Gwen’s curvaceous, athletic form with her sizeable breasts swaying to and fro with each smooth gyration. My cock was buried deep in her snatch. The curse had practically tricked me into sleeping with someone else… And if I was still with Mia, it meant I was cheating on her…

My heart was instantly breaking at the terrible thought.

As Gwen violently rode atop of me, I felt something slide down my nose. A pair of glasses… I absentmindedly adjusted them.

“What the... Glasses?” I asked myself.

But my mind reverted back to the task at hand. It felt so good… Within a few seconds, I could feel my cock twitching as rope after rope of hot semen filled Gwen’s insides.

But as suddenly as I came, the next thing I knew I was standing at the foot of her bed with just a shirt on and a naked Gwen who was obviously pre coitus as her hair was still in perfect order.

“The curse...” I quietly muttered.

I quickly reached for my phone which was located on the nightstand next to me and surfed through my text messages.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that Mia was at the top of my conversation list, but my heart fell when I saw the last message she sent me.

“Hey sweetie. Just wondering if you’re working late tonight? Call or text me whenever you see this so. I miss you and Love you! <3”

“So… Are we going to do this or not?” Gwen asked sharply.

“I ummm… I don’t know if I can do this Gwen…”. I said inwardly cringing as I felt my now legitimate belly being squeezed by my too tight jeans as I slid them up my thicker legs supporting the fact that I had changed once again. I did some quick math and noted that I was now only 5’8”, and weighed a very hefty
310 pounds with a laughably small 5” member.

“How could Mia love me in this state?” I asked myself.

Gwen gave me a dumbfounded look.

“You can’t be fucking serious… Look at that tub of lard you’re with and then look at me! She’s only going to become more of a fatass since she stopped coming to the gym. I’m always going to look this good and with my help, I can help you drop some blubber!”

“I love her and can’t do this to her…”

A searing anger contorted Gwen’s face into a scowl.

“Well I bet you’d be a lousy lay anyways with your itty bitty dick and have you looked at yourself? You two whales are made for each other!”

“Well regardless of what you think of me or how much you badmouth my wife to be, the answer is still no. I’m not going to fool around with you.”

Nobody says no to me!” She growled out in pure anger.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe it was the last horrible thing Gwen had said about my love or maybe I was just over the bullshit one night stands and wanted something more lasting.

“Well I just did! Go find someone as fake and miserable as yourself and the two of you can be fake and miserable together!” I said before slamming the door behind me.

I pulled up my conversation with my wife to be and sent a reply that simply said. “Just got out of work! I’ll be home in a few minutes! I love you and miss you too!”

I looked at my driver’s license, knowing full well that my home had probably changed again which indeed I was right. I also noticed that my halfway decent car had gone away to be replaced by a Honda Accord that had seen much better days. But it didn’t bother me as I just wanted to make it home to my beloved.

I made a beeline for home and saw that we now lived in a somewhat sketchy block of apartment buildings and as I opened the door to our older two bedroom apartment on the first floor, on the other side was an excited and barely dressed Mia who pounced on me and wrapped her thick legs around my expanded waist causing me to stumble a bit. I was certainly weaker now…

“Hey baby! How was work?” She asked in a slightly more nasally tone as she kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue. I noticed a faint taste of vanilla ice cream invading my taste buds. I had to admit I kind of liked it.

She absentmindedly adjusted her thick framed glasses as she looked at me with pure adoration but an underlying sexual desire as well.

I was aghast at how much shorter, softer and heavier Mia was now. She had to be weighing in at close to 200 pounds all packed onto her shorter frame. She had ponderous breasts that were wrapped tightly in the same tank top I had seen during her most recent transformation with much of her golden hued belly flesh and deep cleavage exposed mixed with the hints of light cream colored stretch marks. Beneath her thicker waist, she was also wearing the same overtaxed sweat shorts that I’d seen before that were now so snug on her that the leg openings ended just beneath her plump nether regions and were aggressively biting into her wide hips.

As I looked about the small living space, I could see that it had a lot more female flair and was in dire need of a cleaning with random articles of clothing, dirty dishes and empty food containers strewn about.

I could even spot an empty ice cream container, an empty chip bag and an Xbox controller resting on the sofa next to where Mia had been sitting.

“Wait... She plays video games now? Or maybe I do too?” I wondered to myself.

I had to admit that I wasn’t exactly turned on by the newest developments to her. But nevertheless I knew this is where I wanted to be. By her side. I knew I’d love her regardless of how much she’d change and I knew she felt the same.

“Work was killer… But I’m glad to be home!” I smiled warmly but I was hiding a guilt that was eating me from the inside out.

“Yeah I’ve seen how hard you work around the office. You’ll get that Summer Associate position in no time. They’d be a fool not to hire you on after your internship is done.”

I was suddenly ashamed at the fact that I was now just a lowly intern which most likely meant I was unpaid.

Attempting to keep up my happy facade, I smiled as I let her back down to her feet and held her in a tight embrace.

Even this Mia was sweet and comforting... Letting me live with her in her apartment.

“I’m going to go jump in the shower and then maybe we can spend some alone time cuddled up on the couch?”

She smiled, stood up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. “Sounds great baby.”

Once inside the noticeably smaller bathroom, I stripped down and assessed the damage first hand.

I had definitely waved goodbye to being in any sort of decent shape and now had the body of a borderline couch potato. I was soft all over and I could feel tiny beads of sweat collecting in my newly formed fat rolls just from the simple task of undressing.

I apprehensively looked down at my member cringing at the fact that I had missed one very important detail that had changed. Sure I was five inches, but only when fully erect. But the worst part of it was that I was a definite grower instead of a shower now.

Having seen enough, I cranked the water on and decided to take the hottest shower I could stand to try and rid myself of any hint that Gwen had ever been with me. I tried to ignore the changes to my body as I began to wash my overly bloated form.

As I was just rinsing off my body, I felt soft arms wrap around my soft midsection from behind and slowly slide down towards my member, making it stand to attention almost immediately. Mia began pumping it with a plump hand.

Even though I had just had sex less than an hour ago, it seemed I was ready to go again. Mia had never been this sexually forward before and while her softer body wasn’t exactly doing it for me, I could feel my dick eagerly throbbing at her touch.

“Mmm… Someone’s excited.” I heard Mia’s new nasally voice mew out from behind me.

“Well what can I say, your touch is driving me crazy...” I replied with an eager smirk.

“Well let me tell you a little secret, I’ve been wet all day.” She quietly whispered into my ear as she slowly turned me around, shoved her tongue into my mouth and kissed me with a hunger I had never experienced from her before. I began to explore her plush body with my hands and as much as I wanted to love her new curves, I found myself missing her lithe athletic body the more my hands glided over her newly formed rolls.

After a few minutes she broke off the kiss and looked up at me with what could only be called a lustful gaze. She gave me a wink, got onto her knees and took my lackluster length into her mouth with ease, bobbing her head up and down like a seasoned pro. Possibly even better than ever…

I wasn’t sure if Mia was actually better at giving head now or if my member was more sensitive but after just a minute I could feel myself tensing as I spasmed and filled her mouth with an astonishing amount of cum that I had built up since my sexual tryst with Gwen. Or well... I actually hadn’t had sex with her now I guess... The curse was really starting to weigh heavily on my mental state.

Without pause, Mia swallowed every last drop.

After coming down from my climax, I decided to return the favor as I moved my love around so I could sit on the floor of the tub, trying to ignore the fact that my wider hips touched both sides of the tub now and then positioned her so she was standing right in front of me with her slit only inches away from my face.

This was the first up close and personal view I had gotten of her nether regions since the change.

I furrowed my brow as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing…Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me or maybe it was her fatter vagina, but it looked looser for some reason. But before I could think about it any more, she stepped forward and buried my face deep into her pussy.

I’m not sure what came over me but it was like my sexual hunger had been ignited as I brought my chunky arms up, grabbed her flabby asscheeks with my hands and pulled her in even more so I could get my tongue in deeper.

I could hear cute little yips and moans as I continued to pleasure her and after a few minutes, she began bucking her hips against my face and then coated my face with a torrent of juices.

“Mmm… You need to marry me soon so we can have sex all the time! This no sex until marriage deal is killing me and I know it’s gotta be killing you Mr. Virgin.” Mia purred in her post orgasm bliss.

“Wait... I’m a virgin?” I asked myself. I could vaguely remember all of my previous sexual trysts including the foggy memory of the one time Mia and I had made love but I couldn’t remember any details... Not even what sexual positions I had done...

“Hmm maybe this won’t be so bad after all. I just need to hold out a little while longer and hope that our wedding comes before any more changes happen to her…”. I thought to myself.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch watching tv and eating ice cream.

The next morning I awoke to Mia’s plump arm draped over my soft chest. I could truly feel just how heavy she had become as her thick thigh rested upon my lower half. As I shifted a touch, she looked up and smirked at me.

“Good morning lover.” She cooed.

“Mmm… Good morning.” I smiled back at her.

Mia slowly climbed on top of me, revealing that she was still completely nude. She leaned towards me, letting her hefty slightly saggy tits dangle in my face.

“So… Are you sure you don’t want to fuck me this morning?” She asked teasing the head of my dick with her already wet slit. I could even see a trail of hers and my juices connecting from the tip of my member to her slit.

It was making me excited yet nervous all the same. If she lowered herself even an inch, I had a feeling another shift in reality would be coming...

“As much as I want it right now, I really do want to wait sweetheart…. I’m sorry…”. I frowned.

Mia sighed and bit her lower lip. “It’s okay hun. I know it’s probably for the best. I guess I’m just stuck in the past where guys always used to act like they were interested in me just so they could use me and then I’d never hear from them again... But now that I think about it, I was probably using them as much as they used me. I have always had a pretty strong sex drive...”. She blushed.

Suddenly an odd feeling overwhelmed me, something I had never felt before. A feeling of self doubt in my physical appearance. Worry surfaced in my mind as I thought about how many partners this Mia had been with before me and I began to wonder how my smaller member stacked up against them…

“I’m… Not too small for you…. Am I??” I blurted out.

A thoughtful look formed on Mia’s face. “Aww sweetie… No you’re plenty big for me. Besides, the longer I’m with you, the more I realize that a relationship is about more than just sex.”

I honestly wasn’t sure how to take her answer so I simply nodded.

After our early morning fun, we began to get ready for work.

Mia gave me a daring look as she grabbed a pair of crotchless red laced panties with a matching bra and winked at me.

“Just think about me wearing this all day beneath my work attire.” She grinned as she grabbed a simple pair of loose black slacks and a long sleeved cream white sweater.

Regardless of what I thought about her body, I could feel my member hardening again. I was beginning to wonder if I could hold out for sex until we got married. It was the strangest thing, almost like I couldn’t control myself anymore. My eyes landed upon her once perfect ass that now looked like a couple of slightly deflated basketballs pressed together with deep dimples of cellulite marring the surface. Although I was turned off by the sight of her, I felt a strange gnawing hunger to ravage her on the spot.

I’d do everything in my power to hold out... Now if I could just keep Mia in line...

“So I’ll be seeing you throughout the day?” I asked.

Mia gave me a thoughtful look. “Well of course baby. I’ll stop in whenever I can sweetie if I’m not too busy. And would it be okay if the girls came over tonight after we get out of work? Maybe order up some pizza and play some video games?”

I smiled warmly. “That sounds great sweetie and you don’t have to ask me, you’re the only one paying rent anyways...”

“Aww don’t be tough on yourself hun. I make enough for the both of us to live comfortably for now. And once you get fully hired on, then you can help out.”

Once again as we reached the parking lot, I wasn’t the least bit shocked to find that I now owned a clearly high mile early 2000’s Honda Accord while Mia now drove a mid 2010 Toyota Camry which was noticeably nicer than mine.

Once at work I finally realized what line of work Mia was now in. She was an I.T. Technician for the law firm.

In between conducting research, managing case files and filing, I watched Mia in her natural habitat swiftly tapping away at coworker’s computers and snacking on donuts. Every so often she’d catch me looking at her, smile and then she’d secretly pull one shoulder of her sweater down to reveal a red bra strap.

Aside from the moments of watching Mia do her thing, I realized that not many of my coworkers paid me much attention. I had a sneaking suspicion that they didn’t necessarily respect me, probably due to my rather fleshy bodice which made people probably assume I was lazy...

Speaking of which... The boss was approaching me.

“Larry... Will you stop checking out your girlfriend and get me that file on the Fredrickson case?”

It killed me that at one point I was a respected partner of this company but now the boss no longer even knew my name...

“But wait a minute... Girlfriend? Mia and I are engaged... Right?” I asked myself.

“Yeah, I’ll get that right out for you Mr. Myers.”

I began approaching Mia who was still busily typing away on a computer. I noticed with a sad realization that her plump fourth finger was sans any ring.

“Hey sweetie... Umm. What would you say about going somewhere special this coming weekend?”

Mia looked up at me with a knowing smirk.

“And what would be the reason behind this special little trip?” Giving me a look as if she already knew what the underlying plan was.

“Oh... No reason...” I responded with a smirk.

Upon the startling realization that we were just boyfriend and girlfriend, I decided to open up my FaceSpace account and quickly discovered that we had only been going out for a little over three months... But we moved fast in this reality. I had moved out of my small studio apartment and then moved in with Mia only a month into being with her. We had many cute photos together but they were mostly focused around food and cuddling on the couch.

After work, we returned to our home and readied the apartment for Mia’s friends who would be over within the hour. Mia quickly changed out of her work attire, donned some loose grey sweat pants, a basic white tee and put an order in for pizza while I cleaned up around the place.

Before I knew it, I could hear faint knocking at the door mixed with light hearted chatter. As I opened the door, I was treated to yet another surprise. Mia had new friends. All of whom mirrored the new her.

The first one to enter was Rachel. She was roughly 5’5” a bit over 200 pounds with acne dotting her chuberic but cute face, wire framed glasses, and mousy brown hair that was cut in a sloppy shoulder length style.

Next was Harper who stood at 5’10”, was incredibly lanky with practically no curves to speak of due to the fact that she couldn’t have weighed more than 120 pounds with frizzy red hair that went down to her barely there derrière with pale, freckled skin.

And last was Abby. She was the shortest girl in the group standing at just 5’ tall, had a relatively plump, pear shaped body with shoulder length dishwater blonde hair and a supremely pale complexion.

Shortly after the girls had arrived, the pizza was delivered. Five large pies in total with a side of boneless wings, cheesy bread, two orders of garlic Parmesan breadsticks and three large bottles of soda. I was shocked at how much Mia had ordered.

As the night wore on, I got to learn a lot about this Mia’s backstory as she busily chatted the night away with her friends. She had been born in Brazil and had moved here when she was ten with her parents who had worked from the bottom to give their baby girl a decent life. It had been difficult to start for Mia as the language barrier was a difficult hurdle to overcome, teamed up with her lower motivation, left her graduating with a less than stellar C average GPA. While they were able to live comfortably in the U.S., they couldn’t really afford to send Mia to a top tier college so she chose the next best thing. A local community college to get her degree in Computer Science which is where she met her friends.

As Mia disappeared down the hall to use the restroom I began to devise a plan, talking with her three best friends for the upcoming weekend.

Luckily they were all on board and quite happy about me proposing to their friend.

“It’s about time that Mia has found a decent guy. She’s been with so many losers in the past...” Harper added.

“Is it true that you guys haven’t had sex yet? Wow... A true gentleman. Do you have any friends?” Rachel asked fluttering her eyes.

I honestly cared more for her friends than her old ones as they seemed to share a very close bond with one another and didn’t care much about social standings which was made clear by the simple, baggy outfits that every one of her friends wore.

I honestly had a blast hanging out with Mia and her friends. We played a lot of Mario Party, Mario Kart and even some Minecraft and ended the night watching the newest Dungeons and Dragons movie. I was unaware that by the end of the night I had eaten a whole pizza to myself with Mia close behind.

Speaking of friends, I was disheartened to learn that I no longer had any of my old friends and was a bit of a loaner in this reality. Even if I wanted to reconnect with them, strangely enough I couldn’t remember their faces or even their names. I just knew they were gone...

Much of the work week went in the same fashion. Mia and myself would fool around, but I kept control, making sure that we didn’t go all the way out of fear of what would happen. We’d either eat some calorie laden meal prepared by her or myself or we’d order in.

I had even gotten a hold of her parents and invited them out for the proposal which they eagerly jumped for joy.

I wanted to propose to Mia in the same spot that I had previously but due to my lackluster financial standings, had to settle for a 21 and over arcade nearby which luckily turned out to be one of our favorite date night spots.

Her friends had also been kind enough to set up a little romantic getaway for us just a few short hours away. They had all gone in on renting out a luxurious condo right on the beach for us for the night of our wedding.

We drank beer, ate snacks and played as many games as we could and once I knew that all of our friends and family were there, I guided Mia to her favorite game.

“Can you give me a few quarters honey?” She questioned.

I took a deep breath and gave her one quarter and a simple diamond engagement ring. Noticeably smaller than her previous one but it was all I could afford.

She was beyond speechless and overcome with an incredible joy as she emphatically uttered one of my favorite words...

“YES!!”

We had a small celebration at her parent’s house afterwards and I made sure to keep my drinking to a minimum. However the same couldn’t be said for my bride to be. She tried to talk me into going all the way. She had even snuck me into her old bedroom, pushed me onto the bed, stripped her basic clothing off to reveal her body in all of it’s plush glory wrapped in a black laced corset with matching laced garters.

Something took me by surprise. My cock was standing to attention as my eyes slowly glanced over every supple curve. Was I actually enjoying the view of my plush bride to be standing before me? I could feel my member seemingly pulsating at the thought of being inside of her...

Almost like I was in a trance...

She climbed on top of me, undid my pants in a swift fashion and I felt her begin lowering towards my member. As the tip of my dick began to part her slit, I immediately stopped her and got up.

She was understandably upset as she kneeled on the bed... Tears beginning to stream down her face.

“What is wrong with you?! Do you just not find me attractive?!?”

“No no! I think you are incredibly sexy!!”

“Then why won’t you have sex with me?? Even when I’m in something like this?!” She said motioning to her incredibly sexual attire.

I sighed and approached her slowly, pulling her into my arms which at first she attempted to pull away.

“Look, I want our first time to be special... Not in your parent’s house, or in the backseat of a car. Or even in our apartment. I want us to be married and make love somewhere special... Don’t you want the story we tell our future kids to be romantic?”

Mia sniffled. “I-I’m sorry... It’s just I don’t even remember the last time I went this long without having sex... I’m going a little crazy... You do realize that I masturbate multiple times a day right?” She smiled gently.

“It’s okay and no I had no idea... But it is pretty hot thinking about it.” I winked.

Mia giggled with another sniffle.

“So you think you can wait a little longer? I promise you, I have something pretty special lined up for us that your friends help put together.”

“I guess I can... And sweetie?” She mewed.

“Yes my love?”

“I love you, and I love the idea of having kids with you, but don’t you think it’d be a little weird telling our future kids when and where we first had sex?”

I chuckled. “I guess you’re right...” I said smiling and scratching the back of my head.

The day after my proposal, I pushed for us to be married as soon as possible in a very simple, very intimate setting which Mia was more than happy to oblige.

The plan was we would marry in a weeks time in a botanical garden with just our closest family and friends in attendance.

I was worried that she would undergo another change before our wedding day, however I immediately felt a weight lift from my chest as we were standing hand in hand, reciting our vows unaltered.

Mia had chosen an affordable but still fashionable laced wedding dress that hugged her healthy body. While it didn’t show much of her cleavage or curvaceous body, I still couldn’t deny that she had never looked more beautiful than she had right there at that very moment.

I had finished my vows and said “I do”. Now it just came down to Mia to do her part, say “I do” and seal our bond with a kiss.

As Mia was getting towards the end of her vows I read her lips as she began to say:

“I d-...”

My happiness was dashed as Mia was stopped mid sentence. She began to shrink in height once more as she was robbed of at least three more inches of height leaving her no taller than five foot even. As the shrinking stopped, I watched her get onto all fours before a sizeable three tier wedding cake. She licked her lips with a new hunger filled lust.

The forest around us rustled and rumbled like a hurricane tearing through the surrounding trees and with every passing second, I could see cream colored carpet replacing the forest floor. Walls were materializing around us making me feel slightly claustrophobic. A personalized neon sign and stringed lights filled the room along with lit candles and multiple sex toys. I looked around and noticed that all of our friends and family were gone with just a camera on a tripod left in their place, pointed towards Mia who was still on all fours.

As I brought my attention back to my wife to be, I witnessed her wedding dress starting to morph and shrink in on itself becoming much more tawdry. The bottom hem quickly crawled up from her ankles to her calves, then to her soft thighs before ending just below her plush ass cheeks and overly ripe slit. Up top, the once respectable dress dipped lower and lower until the term “low cut” was a gross understatement with the center point reaching her belly button.

I witnessed in horror as Mia eagerly began to dig in with a gusto, not minding that she was getting frosting all over her face and dress.

With each heaping bite, her body began to swell with fat. Her asscheeks went from basketball sized to beyond as each cheek nearly doubled in size. Her thick thighs were swiftly growing into tree trunk status that touched all the way down to her softening knees, dimpling with each new added pound. Her hips widened, quickly becoming that of the child bearing variety. Her belly came next as it billowed outwards with a torrent of new blubber as it gained a second tier with the beginnings of a third which left the midsection of the dress in tatters and the lowest tier gently grazing the soft carpet. Her already sizeable breasts exploded out in all directions, with each one easily becoming the size of her head. I watched as her already plump digits swelled with fat looking more like sausages with each passing second. Lastly, her face was the final victim as any definition she had vanished behind severely rounded cheeks and a healthy double chin.

She looked at the camera and smiled. “I’m sorry hubby... I ate all of our wedding cake and I’m still hungry... Guess being knocked up will do that to you...” She said in a much heavier Portuguese accent with a sexual smirk as she groped her new much larger body.

Before I could fully process what had happened, she disappeared from sight.

Suddenly I was transported to a cramped, dingy apartment that I didn’t rightly recognize but oddly enough knew that it was mine as my boxers were down around my ankles and my hand was on my member mechanically stroking it.

Porn was playing on the tv before me.

As I looked down I gasped.

I had changed once again...
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:17 am

fragmenter wrote:I can never get enough of your stories Sean, this is another where you’ve got me totally wrapped up in the characters and I’m checking daily for new chapters.
Moll x

Thank you for the kind words!! I had a feeling this one wasn’t as well received as some of my others as you are the only one who has commented on it but I’m glad you’re enjoying it! The fifth and final chapter will be up momentarily!

-Sean-
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:19 am

***CHAPTER FIVE***

It had been almost a month since that fateful day when Mia had been stolen from me. Any hint that Mia had ever worked at the law firm had vanished from reality. Sure I tried to contact her but oddly enough I couldn’t remember her phone number or where she lived. I still remembered her name but upon searching for her I came up empty handed. I didn’t even have any photos of the two of us together anymore…

Upon returning to work I discovered that I had become a lowly janitor at the law firm I was once a king at and now made just enough to cover the rent for my mediocre studio apartment, my new affection for video games, board games, small scale models, my ever growing appetite and my overactive libido which was sated by pay to view porn and my bloated appendages…. I had even lost track of how many times I had snuck off to the bathroom at work to rub one out in one of the stalls…

I had become a morbidly obese little dicked virgin with blackheads, pimples and cellulite galore who was only 5’5” on a good day…

But just a few days ago fate had smiled upon me as I was surfing through FaceSpace as it went every day before and after work as I had continued my search. I came across a girl who vaguely resembled the Mia who I had fallen in love with and while she did go by Mia, I noticed that her last name was one that I didn’t recognize. “Sousa”… I called out. Her profile was set to private with just a handful of photos to go by that were a few years old. I focused hard on the girl’s bloated visage and her deep brown eyes. It was most definitely my Mia. Then I found my in. She had one photo of her in a Pizza Pit getup with the trademark red hat and red polo that was stretched taut over her massive forefront.

A plan began to formulate in my mind.

It had taken several orders with still no luck. I began to wonder if Mia worked at this location or if she had quit.

So far I had accumulated seventeen pizzas, eleven cheesy breads and eighteen two liter bottles of soda to get the right delivery driver to my doorstep. I had practically cleaned out my laughably small amount of savings that I’d had in my bank account… How I was going to afford rent or utilities for the foreseeable future was beyond me.

I couldn’t help that I now had quite a strong appetite either…

But that was the least of my worries.

I just wanted my wonderful Mia back in my arms.

There was an evenly paced knock at the door…

I was nervously breathing, waiting and hoping that it was my darling Mia on the other side of the door this time.

I flipped on the new Dungeons and Dragons movie that I knew she loved, at least in her past reality. I grunted as I slowly hefted myself up from the rundown cloth couch and waddled towards the door.

Upon opening it up, I was treated to the most beautiful sight standing before me.

Yet I could feel my heart crashing down at the same time…

It was Mia but she was remarkably different from the last time she had been in my arms. Even different from the photos I’d seen on her profile.

First of all she was truly a big girl now tipping the scales near 300 pounds by my estimates.

But her increased weight was just the tip of the iceberg for how she had changed since I last saw her.

Her hair was still just shoulder length, but it looked like it was in dire need of a trim and a rinse. Her chuberic face was heavily done up in bright shades of makeup which did nothing to disguise the acne that was coating her face or the slight mustache she had on her upper lip. Her eyebrows had been tattooed on in an angled curve, only partially hidden behind her thick black framed glasses and she had a “beauty mark” tattooed just above the right corner of her mouth. Worst of all, her face was now covered in various piercings which I counted nine in total; A ring in her right eyebrow, a thick gauged jewel encrusted septum ring, a stud in each nostril, a stud in each newly formed dimple and three rings going through the right, center and left section of her full lower lip. On top of that, she now had sizeable gauges in her ears which were also accompanied by large gold hoop earrings that occasionally grazed her plush shoulders. I could even see a plethora of ink decorating the majority of her meaty appendages with hints of more tattoos peeking up from the collar of her work shirt and traveling up the base of her neck.

Going by her thick garish makeup, extensive piercings, and sizeable collection of tattoos she looked like an ex hooker who had let herself go and had to pick up a normal nine to five job.

“*Uuurp…*. Okay, here’s your order.” She said in a heavy Portuguese accent as she opened up the delivery pouch and handed everything to me.

I also noticed that she now had a stud in the center of her tongue. My mind was instantly in the gutter. But then again, it was there ninety nine percent of the time now thanks to my overactive libido. I immediately wondered what it would feel like to get head from someone with a pierced tongue. My member was pitching a tent in my snug grey sweat pants.

“That’s three large all meat pizzas with extra cheese, two orders of cheesy bread, two orders of breadsticks and three two liter bottles of... OOF…”. She uttered out as she rubbed her midsection and then absentmindedly picked at her asscrack.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

She smiled for a moment. “Yeah my little man is just kicking up a storm in there is all…”

“Oh… How far along are you?”

“Almost eight months.” She sighed happily before her eyes locked with mine. She paused and tilted her head for a moment as if she was trying to make sense of something.

“Great… She’s with someone else…”. I thought to myself.

“Oh… well you shouldn’t be working in that case.” I added.

“Well I don’t really have any other choice and it’s only temporary anyways. My dead beat baby daddy split just as soon as he found out I was knocked up but my side gig is growing pretty fast.”

“Oh that’s cool! Starting up a business?” I asked.

“Not exactly… I’m a content creator on Onlyfans.”

“Oh okay.” I replied, slightly shocked that she’d open up about it so easily.

“Yeah. Gotta make that money somehow. Sorry, probably too much info huh?” She nervously giggled.

“Nah not at all. In fact you may have just found another paying customer!” I said flirting with her, trying to bring some levity to the conversation.

I quietly breathed a sigh of relief at the news that she was single even though she was carrying the mystery man’s child.

“Hmm… Well, play your cards right and I may just give you a sneak peek.” She winked.

“So umm…. This may sound weird or somethin’ but do I know you from somewhere?” She asked curiously scratching at her head.

I furrowed my brow as I wasn’t sure how to answer the question, but I thought quickly on my feet.

“You know… I was about to ask you the same thing.” I added.

I could see her face soften a touch as she slightly let her guard down. But then a look of pain danced across her rounded visage.

I could clearly see that she was in pain as she was standing there before me shifting her stance every few seconds and supporting her lower back with a meaty arm.

“This may sound weird and stuff, but I’m at the end of my shift and my feet are killing me. Do you think I could come in and sit down for a few minutes?” She asked sheepishly.

I was secretly jumping for joy but played it cool.

“Umm yeah sure! I just gotta apologize in advance as my place is a bit of a pigsty…”

She smirked as she waddled in past me. “Oh I’m sure it has nothing on mine.”

I guided her to the old couch and helped ease her down before sinking into the spot on the sofa next to her.

As Mia looked up at the tv, she giggled with a snort.

“Oh yess!! I’ve been wanting to watch this! I heard that they did the source material justice while keeping it entertaining all the same! You’ll have to forgive me for nerding out, I’m a big D&D fan…”

I smiled. “Nothing wrong with that. Feel free to dig into some food too if you’d like.” I offered.

“Ooh poor move on your part. You don’t realize just how much food I can pack away!” She giggled ending it with another snort as she patted her massive belly and swiftly opened up a box, grabbing a slice.

The few minutes that she had asked for quickly turned into hours as she enjoyed the movie, food and my company.

As the movie played on the tv, we chowed down on pizza, joked with each other like old friends and more. And as the movie played on, I noticed Mia scooting closer to me and before I knew it, we were cuddling.

We got to talking as the credits began to roll and I quickly discovered that her past had drastically changed.

“So… Your Portuguese accent is beautiful. Have you always lived here or did you move here?”

“I’m impressed that you could tell what my accent is. But I moved here about three years ago from Brazil.”

Internally I was curious as to why she hadn’t been born here.

“Oh that’s cool. So what brought you here?” I asked probing for more information.

“Well… It’s a long story…”

“I don’t have to be to work til 5PM tomorrow so I have plenty of time.” I smiled.

“Okay well it’s not a umm heart warming story...”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” I offered.

“No, it’s part of who I am and I don’t know what it is, but I feel like I can tell you anything.” She purred as she cuddled up even closer to me and began to get a far away look in her eyes as she recalled her past.

I pulled her in tighter, actually enjoying the feeling of her plush body melting into mine.

“I was born in Rio de Janeiro and was the oldest of five. My papa ran off with a younger woman when I was sixteen, leaving my ma, me, my little sister and two brothers to fend for ourselves. I ended up dropping out of school to watch the little ones”

“Oh that’s terrible… I’m sorry to hear that…”

“Oh it’s okay. I never really cared for school anyways and it made me who I am today.”. She said in a light hearted fashion. So we all grew closer as a family and helped each other out any way possible. My mom would spend nights workin the streets. My siblings on the other hand made small trinkets and sold them around the favelas and when I turned eighteen I joined my ma and once we could afford to, we left Brazil in the rear view and moved here hoping for a better life.”

If Mia had any regrets about it, she certainly wasn’t showing it. In fact she was smiling.

I pulled Mia in as close as I could and held her tight.

“You don’t have to say any more…”

“No it’s okay. It opened my eyes to many new wonderful experiences. I learned that I love sex, love giving into my desires and enjoy dominating submissive men. If it weren’t for that, I wouldn’t be in here tonight with you, about to fuck your brains out.” She purred as she aggressively shoved her tongue down my throat.

As our most recent passionate tongue filled kiss ended, she pulled back for a moment and studied my facial features. “I just can’t explain it. Like, I know I know you from somewhere. Like we have some sort of special connection.”

I decided to play dumb. “I know! I’m getting that same feeling but I’m sorry, I have no idea where we know each other from…”

“Hmm… So strange… So did you think this is what you’d be doing tonight?” Mia asked, biting her plump lower lip, massaging my member through my sweats.

“No, not at all.” I smirked.

I knew I should have told her to stop. That I wanted to wait until marriage, but I was honestly too horny to be thinking clearly.

“I… Usually charge for... this, but I am feelin generous tonight.” She said between lust filled gasps and kisses as she lifted my hefty belly and began to undo my fly, quickly releasing my hard but small erection from it’s enclosure.

I couldn’t help myself as she slowly slid her snug black slacks off revealing that she had been going commando. Even from a few feet away I could smell a faintly sweet, partially sour scent emanating from her loose, hairy, pierced slit. She slinked off her tight top also revealing that her armpits were unshaved, her large dark nipples were pierced and her belly was absolutely covered in long zig zagging stretch marks as she climbed on top of me and somehow we found a way to have sex even with my pathetically small dick.

As my member parted her loose pussy lips, I could legitimately feel my cock shrinking inside of her as I became even fatter and almost instantly we switched positions with our surroundings changing again as we were clearly transported to my cramped bedroom and around us were multiple empty food containers, random super sized outfits clearly made for someone of Mia’s size and a camera set up on a tripod positioned at the side of the bed. She was laying face up with her massive thighs spread wide to make room for her colossally fat laden pregnant belly and my small cock. I noticed my excessively fat right arm was up in the air and tiring already as it held a large black funnel with a clear hose that led down to Mia’s plump lips as she was clearly chugging some sort of obviously calorie laden treat. I sensed a hint of partially melted ice cream in my mouth that I greedily swallowed.

She suddenly stopped and twisted a handle at the bottom closing off the flow of the sweet concoction.

“Did I tell you you could like, stop thrusting with that small little dick of yours, fat ass? I can barely feel it as it is! Maybe I should get a real man to fuck me.” She barked with a devilish smirk.

The curse had worked it’s magic again…

As I was processing all of the changes before me, I began to thrust as hard as my nonexistent muscles could muster and after just a few short moments I felt myself gasping for air, as I toppled backwards away from her and onto the ground.

Was I having a heart attack?! Was this it? My undoing??

“Oh shit!!” I heard Mia cry out as she reached for the top drawer of my night stand and brought out an asthma inhaler and forced it into my food covered mouth giving it a few good pumps.

I immediately felt relief as I inhaled.

“Are you okay?!” She said leaning over top of me.

She may have looked completely different from the girl that I had fallen head over heels for but buried deep in her glistening eyes I could see that she was the same sweet and caring woman.

But I was vastly different too. All four hundred plus pounds of me...

“Yeah I’ll be okay.” I said slowly as I was still catching my breathe.

“You scared the hell out of me!” She yelled with tears streaming down her face.

“We can try again in a few minutes. I just have to catch my breathe.”

“Look, I can’t thank ya enough for everything you done for me and my kids, but just know that I gotta find someone else who can fill my needs.”. She said patting my face.

“M-marry me...” I gasped.

She looked at me curiously as she held up her plump left hand showing me the simple diamond ring adorning her finger.

“You kinda already proposed to me hun... It’s the only way me and my family could stay here. Are you sure you okay?”.

I learned shortly thereafter that I had found her on a Brazilian mail order bride website six months prior. I had practically cleared out my retirement from my work and had scrimped and saved to get her, her family and her three children into the U.S. Her daughter Gabriela who was eight, her son Enzo who was six and Larissa who was three, all of whom were clearly not mine due to their caramel colored skin and their nearly black manes. All polar opposites of what I had become.

It had been a serious financial strain for me after they had moved into my small apartment, and at first Mia was very stand-offish, but over time she had grown to like me. However due to my severely out of shape state and my pathetically small dick, she had come up with the idea of starting up an Onlyfans account while also hustling a bit on the side for some extra income, typically two to three times a day and before long, we were able to afford a larger three bedroom apartment.

“D-do you love me?” I stuttered out while still trying to catch my breathe.

She scrunched her chuberic face up into an unsure expression.“. I like you and I really care about you, but love is such a strong word. You may not be my ideal kinda guy, but you are very sweet. Maybe over time I’ll grow to truly love you...”

I had to admit, her answer stung me to my core, so much history lost between us... But I tried to remain upbeat. At least she was still in my life.

“So when is our wedding?” I asked.

“Oh, in a week...”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***…Which brings us to where I am now… You’re all finally caught up!***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m now standing across from Mia who I am finally going to marry. The curse really has done a number on us, but I love her just the same.

I just hope maybe over time she will feel the same way about me...

She breathes deep as if she’s nervous as she begins her personally written vows.

“Lucas... I don’t know where me and my family would be without you. You are one of the kindest, sweetest men I know and I know you will always love me.”

I look for any hint of emotion from her. Maybe a stray happy tear or a sniffle, but she’s simply looking at me with a very slight smile.

“And now it’s your turn Lucas...” The judge comments.

I breathe deep and begin.

“It’s just... *sigh*, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I couldn’t stop thinking about you... You are my soul mate, my everything, my special person that I’d give up anything for and I will love your children as if they are my own. I love you Mia.”

As I finish up my vows, I study her facial features looking for any sign of that spark that I’d seen in her face when she really did love me and while she looks happy, I don’t see even a single hint of that love.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

As we both lean in and our lips touch, I notice that the passion is absent that I have felt before and silently I can feel my heart breaking. I can feel tears beginning to well up in my eyes... I’m happy to have Mia back in my life but the love she had for me is gone completely. Possibly forever... I begin to wonder if I can live like this...

Suddenly a loud ***BAN*G** echoes through the room as it fills with violet smoke and time slows down to a dead stop...

Willow and a surprisingly thin Josie appear from the cloud, both approaching me with large smirks pasted upon their pale faces.

“Holy shit! Look at you! You’ve really let yourself go!” Josie said playfully flicking my massive moob, causing it to jiggle beneath my shirt.

“You... You...”

“Yeah... I’m thin again thanks to my sis! She was finally able to conjure up a spell that helped me go back to a time before we fucked and before you screwed up my life and honestly I’ve never felt better!”

“Well I’m happy for you...” I sigh feeling a pang of jealousy building up inside me.

“So what are you doing here?” I question the duo.

“Well... You have proven me wrong. I thought for sure you would continue down the dark path of one night stands and using women left and right, but as your actions have shown me, you have indeed changed for the better... You have found the one way to break the curse; To love someone regardless of their outward appearance, social standing or how they feel about you. You went through with the wedding even though Mia clearly doesn’t love you just to help her and her family out.”

“So things are going to go back to the way they were before the curse?”

“Yes, but there is a catch. You will be going back to before you and Mia met, so you will have to woo her all over again if you want a future with her.”

“No I can’t!! I want to be with her now! Even if it means being with this version of Mia!” I cry out.

“I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do about that... But just know, if you do end up reverting back to your old ways, remember I can throw a wrench into that happy life of yours with just the snap of my fingers…. I hope you stay on the straight and narrow path Lucas. Win Mia’s love back because honestly, you two do make quite a cute couple. So long Lucas and good luck.”

I take one long last look at Mia before she vanishes right before my very eyes. I notice that my surroundings are changing, and before I know it, I’m back at the party that my friend is throwing for me. I immediately realize that I’m drunk so I head up to my bedroom, lock the door and go to bed, alone.

I just want to fast forward to Monday morning so I can see Mia again and start our life together.

But wait... How could I have not thought about this sooner? Mia would be at the gym with Gwen. I decide that I’ll “randomly” run into Mia and start up a conversation tomorrow.

I wake up early, get dressed and head for the gym, immediately celebrating the return of my fit form.

Girls are flirting with me left and right while I’m there, but I pay them no mind. Sure I keep up friendly conversation but I just keep an eye open on the horizon for my beautiful Mia as I work out going from machine to machine. But suddenly I hear an all too familiar voice from behind me.

“Well damn, you must be new here because I’d certainly remember seeing someone as sexy as you.”

Gwen...

I hop off of the treadmill and turn to face her.

Just as blonde and busty as I remember her being.

“Yeah, decided to get a membership here. This place seems to have all of the best equipment.”

“Yeah and personal trainers as well...” Gwen says pointing to her name tag while also thrusting her healthy bust outwards for my benefit.

“I’m Gwen.” She purrs.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Lucas.” Making sure to keep it short and sweet.

“I will have you know I do more erm, private sessions as well if that is something you’d be interested in.”

I smile. “Thanks, but I already have a pretty extreme workout regimen...”

Gwen’s face forms into a slight grimace.

“Suit yourself... But if you ever change your mind, I’m here every day.” She says as she walks away.

As soon as I’m about to hop back onto the treadmill I hear the sweetest voice tickle my eardrums from behind.

“Wow, in all the times I’ve seen Gwen hit on someone, I’ve never seen a man turn a busty girl down like that. I think you bruised her ego.”

I turn around and fight all temptations to hug and kiss her on the spot.

She’s just as beautiful and charming as I remember her being looking quite fetching even in her basic but tempting workout attire.

“Yeah well she isn’t really my type...” I reply.

“Wait... Lucas... Isn’t it? From work?” She asks with a sweet smile.

“Yeah... And you’re Mia right?” I ask smiling, already knowing the answer.

“Yeah or “the new girl in the office” as many refer to me as.”

“Well... Nice to officially meet you new girl in the office.” I reply.

“Well... Seeing as how hard Gwen took the rejection, I bet it’d drive her nuts if you took me out on a date.”

I smile. “You read my mind.”

***THE END***
audipwr87

Postby Nobody14 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:34 pm

It's a little surprising in a nice way to see the story end this way. I love pretty miss ch all right f your stories, but I'm so used to transformations either fully or partially sticking. I'm happy to see after really showing his loyalty and love to Mia Lucas is given another chance. It really feels like he grew as a person and learned to love all parts of Mia. Thank you for another great tale and I look forward to what may be next
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Return to Stories