Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Postby CaliWriting » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:47 am

Part 23

Constance marveled at the scenery around her as the two friends walked to the mall. A few months ago, she would feel entirely out of place in this neighborhood. But now, she was in the trashiest part of town, fitting right in with the people around her.

Wherever she looked, she found other women with cheap blonde dye jobs, their faces full of makeup and long fake nails on their fingers. Even though many had some extra pounds on them, Constance was pleased to see she was amongst the heaviest. It filled her with pride to look down on her wobbly body and see all the signs of a tacky, uneducated woman in herself.

Her boring and plain outfit was the only thing left that set her apart from the women around her. Constance was thrilled to get rid of it and make her last step to fitting into Kendra’s neighborhood. Though her plans were not to just fit in. She wanted to dress as overexaggerated as possible and stand out wherever she went.

She felt slightly dizzy as she took a big step toward her goal: to look ridiculous enough to be looked down on by everyone in the trashiest part of town.

The smell of grease from the food court lingered throughout the mall. Half of the stores had closed down, but the remaining ones delighted Constance. No matter where she looked, she couldn’t spot even one piece of clothing that she considered classy or decent. There were a few barely tolerable ones, but most consisted of tacky designs.

Constance felt a tingle run down her spine. She was ready to shop in the tackiest categories she could find.

“Ready for your makeover? If you want to go with hot pink, you need some tracksuits first! Let’s go!” Kendra took Constance’s hand and dragged her to the first store.

They found a rack filled with tracksuits, and Kendra grabbed the first pink one she found.

“This one could actually be your size. Why don’t you try it on?”

“Ok, but shouldn’t I also get something to wear underneath?”

“Your bra is enough! You’ve got great tits. Flaunt them!” Kendra pushed Constance toward the changing booth and put the tracksuit inside. “Let me know when you’ve changed.”

Once she closed the booth, Constance looked closer at the tracksuit. It had the perfect hot pink that she wished for. The pants had the word “WIDE” written in white letters on their backside, which added a nice tacky touch that Constance loved.

She changed into the suit, finding it to be just the right size. Looking down at herself and seeing the cheap, pink fabric on her body felt thrilling. Constance took a look in the mirror and felt her heart flutter. It was all she had dreamed of. The tracksuit was the final piece that made her look like she had lived in the neighborhood her whole life. She opened the jacket’s zipper as far as possible without revealing her bra. It felt right to show off her cleavage like this, even though she used to be strict about covering herself up properly in the past.

Constance couldn’t help but smile when she looked into the mirror again. She looked trashy and uneducated but felt so sexy and confident. It was like she was meeting the real her for the first time. A girl that fit right in with high school dropouts and lowlifes. That had no passion in life but to get day drunk and show off her tits. A girl that wore attention-grabbing outfits to look even trashier than everyone else.

She admired herself more until she had an idea to improve her style.

“Can you see if they have this suit in a smaller size?” she asked as she stepped out of the booth.

Kendra looked surprised and like she was about to tell Constance how well this size fit her. But then Constance saw a devious glimmer in Kendra’s eyes that made her heart flutter as Kendra went looking for a smaller size.

It was more work to squeeze into the smaller size, but the results were just what Constance had hoped. The pants were so tight that they showed off the cellulite on her thighs and ass, while the waistband dug deep into her waist, creating a prominent muffin top. The jacket was barely big enough to cover her bloated torso. It rode up, exposing her flabby back, sides, or belly whenever Constance moved the wrong way. The sleeves around her flabby arms were tight, making them stand out prominently.

Constance’s smile grew wider. Dressing like she was in denial about her most recent weight gain added the perfect touch to her style. She looked ridiculous and wouldn’t want to have it any other way.

As she reached up to open the curtain, Constance deliberately let her jacket ride up her back. Then she faced Kendra, who looked satisfied as she scanned her up and down.

“I love this so much!” Constance exclaimed excitedly, “Let’s find more in this size!”
CaliWriting

Postby lttlcat » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:39 am

I really like your work❤. You are doing a great job, good luck :)
lttlcat

Postby summertime » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:40 am

lttlcat wrote:I really like your work❤. You are doing a great job, good luck :)

Agreed
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby CaliWriting » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:49 am

Thanks, you two! :)
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:56 am

Part 24

In the following hours, Constance stocked up on tons of new clothes. Mini skirts, hot pants, leggings, tank tops, and shirts, all in her new favorite color. All of them were at least a size too small to give her her new signature look. Kendra helped her friend enthusiastically. Constance saw the glimmer in her friend’s eyes whenever she handed her a new ridiculous outfit she wanted to buy. She seemed to enjoy pushing Constance into her new role of the extravagant tacky friend.

Constance also bought a few pairs of white trainers that fit well with her new style. Knowing that she wouldn’t have to attend any formal events anymore, she was happy with having casual trainers as her only choice from now on.

Once the two had everything packed into bags, Constance was more than ready to head home. Hours of being on her feet and changing into clothes she had to squeeze her overfed body into left her exhausted.

Kendra, however, was still not done with their shopping spree. She pulled Constance towards an assembly of racks filled with cheap-looking jewelry.

“You need the right accessories to perfect your look! Let me just get you what you need.”

For 30 minutes, Constance watched Kendra pick out various clunky accessories. Hoop earrings that were big enough to brush against her shoulders, necklaces, and armbands made of fake pearls and other cheap materials. Now that Constance thought of it, she saw how well those accessories would go with her new style. She was happy that she had a friend who was just as interested in her getting a throughout makeover.

When Kendra was done, Constance called a cab to get all her new clothes home. She was thrilled to get rid of all her old wardrobe after a good night’s sleep.

After waking up the next day, Constance took a quick shower, applied her makeup, and put on her first new outfit: leggings and a tank top.

She loved how much this outfit showed her body off. The tight fabric of her leggings made all her cellulite and fat show through while allowing it to freely jiggle around. Her tank top gave her an ample cleavage she couldn’t wait to show off. Constance had worked hard for her overfed obese body and was ready to let everyone see her figure.

Without any hesitation, she emptied the contents of her closet into plastic bags until every trace of her old style was packed up. Then she refilled her closet with her new clothes. She looked at the pile of bags and felt herself getting turned on by the prospect of throwing everything away to leave her old life behind.

As Constance was about to call a cab to bring her to the clothing donation station, she stopped herself as she walked by the mirror. A look inside reminded her that she had almost forgotten an essential part of her new self. She opened the bag with accessories Kendra had picked out and put some on. As her hoop earrings brushed against her shoulders for the first time, Constance was immediately in love. She admired the clunky armband and rings on her hands and stepped in front of the mirror again.

“Fuck…” she muttered as she took in her new look in its entirety for the first time.

She looked like a caricature of an uneducated, unhealthy woman from a low-income neighborhood, desperately trying to look stylish. Someone you would see in a comedic tv show, so watchers could laugh at her ridiculous looks and behavior. But this was real life, and she was about to live full-time as this woman no one would take seriously. She had turned herself into the opposite of what she used to be. The respectable, modest college student was nowhere to be seen.

Was she really about to go out like this and let her desires become her new reality? Being so close to it, Constance felt powerless to stop it. She had thrown herself into a rabbit hole that she would not escape alone. And she had pushed away the people capable of getting her back on track. With Kendra as her best friend, she was destined to live as the woman she now saw before her.

And deep down, she knew that it was the right choice.

Constance admired her image for many more minutes. Her arousal steadily increased as she fantasized about how everyone would treat her from now on. Her new makeup had already caused her to be treated worse by everyone around her.

But this was even more extreme. Now there was nothing about her that didn’t scream trashy. Even Chrissy would look down on her.

She let her fantasies run wild until she couldn’t take it anymore. Instead of her phone, she grabbed her vibrator and returned to bed. It didn’t take long until her first orgasm rocked her flabby body.

Constance didn’t bother to hold back her screams. She felt it fit her new persona better to cum loud enough for her neighbors to hear.
CaliWriting

Postby oneeyedollar » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:29 pm

I love everything about this story so, so much.
oneeyedollar

Postby pinkhippo99 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:51 am

I am enjoying this quite a bit. Can't wait to see where you take it from here.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby CaliWriting » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:26 am

Part 25

After her little distraction, Constance gathered her things and called a cab to take her clothes to the donation box.

She ran into her next-door neighbors as she took multiple trips to get all the bags downstairs. They used to be friendly with her, regularly complimenting her appearance and academic success. Now, their eyes went wide when they noticed the latest change in her looks, and they did their best to ignore her while passing. Constance couldn’t help but grin at them, feeling excited as she watched them recoil in disgust slightly.

When her cab arrived, she watched the driver’s face derail momentarily as he caught sight of her. Her chest swelled with pride as she reaped the fruit of her total transformation. She was out of place at her own apartment complex, which felt thrilling. Constance couldn’t wait to get back home and use her vibrator again.

During the ride, she caught her driver repeatedly staring into the rearview mirror to get a look at her cleavage. Constance had never been lusted over like this before. They didn’t make any conversation, and the driver seemed only interested in her body. It was an entirely new experience for her, and she couldn’t deny that she enjoyed it. Feeling adventurous, Constance discreetly opened her zipper a little further and felt herself getting turned on. For a moment, she fantasized about opening her jacket entirely and showing her driver what he lusted over. But her musings were disrupted when they arrived at the donation box.

After unloading her bags, Constance told the driver that she would get back home on her own and shot him a wide smile as he took a last glance at her cleavage.

As he drove off, Constance turned around to face the donation box. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt nervous about the step she was about to take. Before she let her anxiety get any worse, Constance abruptly grabbed the first bag and tossed it into the box. The relief she felt as part of her old identity disappeared irreversibly hit her in an overwhelming wave. A huge weight was lifted off her chest, and she giggled as she tossed more bags into the box.

Before she knew it, Constance had thrown her entire old wardrobe away and was left stranded with her new outfits. She was trapped in her trashy persona until she went shopping for respectable clothes again. The tingle she felt between her thighs at that thought told her this wouldn’t happen anytime soon.

During her walk home, Constance got to experience the effect her new look had on everyone around her for the first time. Many men looked at her overfed figure and too-tight clothes with disgust, but there were plenty she could see lusting after her. While throwing away her clothes, her jacket had ridden up her back, and she had not bothered to pull it back down, enjoying showing off her skin instead. The catcalls she now received made her feel sexy and confident in her lifestyle choices. On the other hand, women met her with open disdain, either because of her weight or revealing clothing choices.

She quickly realized that she no longer fit into any neighborhood besides Kendra’s.

While Constance walked home, enjoying the spotlight on her, she suddenly caught sight of a familiar face. Though it was partly covered by the phone she was looking at, Rosie was walking down the street opposite Constance.

Since they had parted ways, Rosie had been going to the gym obsessively while strictly watching her diet. She had dropped a lot of weight since then while toning her body. While she did not yet look super fit, she could be considered curvy fit with more muscles than fat. All her progress was meticulously posted on all her social media. Unsurprisingly, she was walking down the street with her attention on her phone.

Seeing her former friend, Constance’s first reaction was slight panic and a desire to hide herself. But as Rosie came closer, Constance started feeling more confident in herself. She had chosen this lifestyle change to get reactions out of everyone, and she desperately wanted to hear what Rosie thought of her now.

“Rosie! Hey!” she called out while hastily switching to the other side of the street.

Rosie looked up from her phone, but her face showed no signs of recognition as Constance came closer.

“It’s me! Constance!”

A few more seconds passed until Rosie finally recognized her. Her face turned into a wild mix of surprise, shock, and disgust.

“Constance, what the fuck happened to you!?” she blurted out.

“I felt down after you ended our friendship, so I have a little makeover. Now I’m happy again,” Constance responded, smiling innocently.

“But…you look horrible! Are you’re eyebrows drawn on? How can you walk around like this without dying from embarrassment?”

“Why should I? I look great!”

Rosie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She regained her composure, and Constance watched an arrogance come over her that she had never seen before.

“Constance, I thought leaving you would make you get your life back on track. But it only got worse! You look like you’re from the other side of town!”

Constance giggled. “I actually have a great friend there who helped me with my makeover!”

Rosie sneered. “Of course you do. I can’t believe what happened to you. You look like a cheap whore! Couldn’t you at least get clothes in the right size? You’re basically spilling out on all sides.”

Being called a whore sent a shiver down Constance’s spine. She took out a cigarette and lit it while Rosie’s disdain grew.

“And she’s a smoker now,” she said sarcastically. “Listen, whatever is going on with you, I want no part of it. I can’t be seen with a trashy fatty like you. One picture would be enough to ruin my entire reputation! Have a nice life but stay the hell away from me, you freak!”

Rosie stormed off, leaving Constance no time to react. As she watched her go, Constance took another drag of her cigarette, admiring her nails. The reunion had gone about as thrilling as she had expected. Thinking back to being called a whore, Constance felt a mix of emotions and arousal rise inside her.

She would have to think this over again at home with a vibrator between her thighs.
CaliWriting

Postby Eyedeafactory » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:28 pm

As a member of the Patreon, I can’t wait for you freeloaders to get to see some of the new chapters. This story continues to evolve with just the perfect pacing. This should be the model for stories like this that want to stack on a bunch of transformations.
Eyedeafactory

Postby CaliWriting » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:21 am

Eyedeafactory wrote:As a member of the Patreon, I can’t wait for you freeloaders to get to see some of the new chapters. This story continues to evolve with just the perfect pacing. This should be the model for stories like this that want to stack on a bunch of transformations.

Thank you for your kind words :)
CaliWriting

PreviousNext

Return to Stories