Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:17 am

Part 16

If there was one thing, Constane’s parents hated the most, it was weakness. They looked down upon everyone who wasn’t in total control of their body and lifestyle. It was what they had preached to Constance for all of her life. A successful woman must be hard on herself and never allow a weak moment.

That’s why Constance made sure to give in to every little nicotine craving she felt.

For the first days, she had to push herself to go outside regularly for a smoke. It helped her a lot that Valerie texted her whenever she was taking a smoking break so she could join. They met and chatted while Constance’s lungs got used to the smoke.

Soon enough, Constance was texting Valerie to meet up outside as her body impatiently demanded the next dose of nicotine. Whenever Constance felt even the tiniest craving, she immediately dropped whatever she was doing and hurried outside. She gave her addiction control over her body and enjoyed the helplessness she was developing.

After only 2 weeks of being a smoker, Constance went outside so frequently that even Valerie told her it was getting too much for her. The sense of achievement Constance felt when she received that message was unlike anything she had ever felt.

Constance relished the disgusted and depreciative looks of everyone around her when she smoked. She especially enjoyed the stares her posh neighbors gave her whenever she was outside for her morning cigarette. A fat smoker was not what they wanted in their neighborhood, and Constance took great pleasure in displaying her downfall right before them.

At first, her new vice helped Constance get over losing her friendship with Rosie. The craving for cigarettes and the excitement that came with it distracted her from the countless social media posts Rosie posted daily. Rosie’s weight-loss journey was going really well; she had gotten below 200 pounds recently. The many cheers and positive reinforcement Constance read on Rosie’s posts only reinforced her desire to develop in the opposite direction.

She didn’t want anyone to applaud her transformation. She craved the rush of being seen as lesser than everyone else.

That’s why, when the excitement of becoming a smoker faded and turned into a routine, Constance immediately started thinking of a new change she could make. This time, she wanted it to be something more apparent, something one could see as soon as they looked at her. Something she would deliberately do every day to make herself look worse.

It didn’t take long for her to find the obvious answer: she needed a makeup makeover.

As soon as she got the idea, Constance knew the perfect girl to get advice from. Chrissy was not in her friend group at college but was well-known around campus as a running gag for her overdone makeup. She was oblivious that people were snickering behind her back about her thick foundation that didn’t match her skin tone. Instead, she considered herself a makeup expert, and Constance had heard her offer a makeover to any girl she encountered.

Constance would take her up on the offer and hope for the worst.

She didn’t waste any time reconsidering her idea. Constance walked up to her as soon as she saw Chrissy on campus, her heart racing in excitement.

“Hey, Chrissy,” she said, feeling a tingle between her thighs as she continued, “I just wanted to tell you that I’m so in love with your makeup! And I was wondering if you could give me a makeover and show me some of your tricks.”

Chrissy’s face lit up instantly. “Oh my god, you just made my day! Of course, I can help you out! You’ve been running around with your natural, pale face for far too long. We can improve so much with my makeup! So, is there anything specific you want to learn?”

“I really need a throughout makeover with all your tips and tricks. I was thinking of just letting you do whatever you think fits me best. Surprise me!” Constance answered, shuddering in arousal.

“That’s perfect! I actually have this thing I wanted to try forever, but it doesn’t fit my style. But I think it will be perfect for you! I can’t wait to try it out! Let’s meet tomorrow after classes, and we can go to my place.”

“That sounds amazing!” Constance said and smiled.

“Great,” Chrissy said, smiling back, “be ready to become a whole new person after I’m done with you. You’ll love it!”

Constance chuckled. Chrissy had no idea how right she was.
CaliWriting

Postby s3cr3t » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:24 am

I'm really excited to see where this is going and hope to see the next chapter soon!
s3cr3t

Postby CaliWriting » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:19 am

Part 17

Constance was trembling with excitement when she met Chrissy after classes the next day.

“Hey, girl, ready for your makeover?” Chrissy asked and winked.

“I can’t wait to see what you have planned for me,” Constance said.

They walked to Chrissy’s apartment, and Constance was seated in front of a covered mirror.

“I thought it would be more fun to give you a big reveal at the end of your makeover,” Chrissy chuckled, “now relax while I get everything ready.”

Constance leaned back in her chair and tried to wind down while listening to the music Chrissy had put on. She lost herself in her fantasies about the bad makeover she would receive.

Her daydreaming was disturbed when Chrissy approached her and slapped warm strips onto her eyebrows.

“What the hell was that?” Constance yelped.

“Relax! I’m waxing off your eyebrows. I bought this awesome pen that lets you draw them on instead. It will look soo good on you!”

Constance remembered seeing pictures of women with drawn-on eyebrows on the internet. None of them looked good, and people relentlessly mocked them for it. Knowing that she would soon look like that almost caused Constance to moan. She barely held herself back while a wave of arousal flooded her body.

“Ok, here we go,” Chrissy said, swiftly removing the strips.

There was no going back now.

Chrissy began chatting with Constance while starting to apply the makeup. Constance could immediately tell that the foundation she used didn’t match her skin tone. Her excitement about her new look kept growing.

After a while, Chrissy looked at her please and smiled. “You look amazing! But there is one more thing.” She pulled out a case of huge fake eyelashes and glued them onto Constance.

The added weight to her eyelids felt alien but, at the same time, incredibly right. Constance blinked a few times and giggled from joy.

“Are you ready for the big reveal?” Chrissy asked, grinning excitedly.

Constance nodded and felt her heartbeat increase while Chrissy revealed the mirror, and she got to see her new look.

It was awful.

Just like she had thought, the foundation was too dark for Costance’s skin tone. Her face now stuck out so much that her bad makeup would catch everyone’s eye. It was plastered on her face so thick that nothing about her looked decent. The drawn-on eyebrows were thin lines slightly too high on her face, making her look like she was constantly surprised. The obviously fake, big eyelashes rounded out her unsightly new look.

“I love it!” Constance said, giving Chrissy a hug. “You need to teach me all of your secrets!”

“I knew you’d love it,” Chrissy answered, “let’s make it a thing to meet after classes until I have taught you everything.”

“That sounds amazing! I can’t wait for tomorrow!”

When Constance left Chrissy’s apartment, the first thing she did was light herself a cigarette. A family passed, and Constance enjoyed the nasty look the mother shot her way. She walked a few steps when she saw her reflection in a window display.

The fat, smoking girl with bad makeup was an entirely different image than the one she still had in her mind of herself. Her reflection looked nothing like an upper-class girl with proper manners and a good upbringing. If she was honest, she barely even looked like a college student anymore.

Another wave of arousal hit Constance as she stared at herself. She looked so different but felt so right. Even though she wasn’t used to her current look, she already began thinking about the next thing to change about herself. Her arousal grew until she had to tear her gaze away and hurry home.

She needed release badly.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:08 am

Part 18

The bad reaction Constance had gotten for her weight gain and smoking were nothing compared to the responses she got for her new look. People at college were somewhat sympathetic towards the first changes, thinking that she might be going through a rough patch. But now that she was deliberately choosing to put on bad-looking makeup every morning, she was met with more open disgust.

Even her friends seemed less enthusiastic each time they saw her.

“Don’t you think it would look better if you went a little lighter on the makeup?” Valerie asked her one day while taking a smoking break.

“I don’t think so. I feel really good about my new look,” Constance replied, flashing a bright smile. She watched Valerie wrinkle her nose in defeat.

From then on, Valerie’s calls for shared smoking breaks became less until they stopped altogether. Even the rest of her friend group reached out to her less each day and actively avoided her.

Soon enough, Constance didn’t consider herself part of the group anymore.

It was a thrilling feeling to not fit into a group of model students anymore. Constance knew it was for the best. Never again would she want to be associated with such boring snobs.

Now that she was free of them, Constance could continue her path to find her true place in society.

“Have you ever thought about dying your hair?” Chrissy asked. She was the only person that Constance kept in contact with, learning new makeup techniques each day to exaggerate her look.

“No, I haven’t, to be honest. Do you think it would look good on me?” Constance replied, feeling another wave of excitement.

“Totally!” Chrissy said excitedly. “Your blue eyes and makeup would look amazing with blond hair! I have a friend who has a hair salon. I’ll give you her card. She’ll make you look amazing!”

“Thank you! I’ll look into it!”

“You really should! She just started not long ago and might not be the most experienced yet. But I can vouch for her that you’ll be happy with the results.”

Constance looked at the card in her hands. The sloppy design did nothing to make the place look good; she even found an obvious typo.

Constance instantly knew she would book an appointment there.

Don’t go to this salon. My hair looked like a mess afterward.

Worst dye job I have ever seen.

Avoid this place unless you want your hair to look really cheap.

Constance was at home, looking through the salon’s ratings. The reviews were scathing, many mentioning the cheap-looking results.

Cheap.

For Constance, it sounded like just the look she needed.

She read the reviews in fascination while imagining how Chrissy’s friend would soon mess up her hair. Her hand wandered between her thighs, and found her crotch dripping wet.

Whimpering, Constance opened the salon’s page and looked for an open appointment while her fingers slipped under her panties.

“Make me look cheap,” she whispered, confirming her booking just before a massive orgasm shook her body and mind into oblivion.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:40 am

Part 19

The hair salon looked just like Constance had imagined from the bad reviews: a run-down building in a dirty part of town. When she went inside, she found it lovelessly furnished. A girl was standing at the register, focused on her phone.

“Hello, I’m here for my appointment,” Constance said.

“Mhm,” the girl responded, not looking up from her phone.

An awkward silence followed until Constance felt the need to break. “My name is Constance.”

The girl sighed and finally looked up from her phone. “Fine. What do you want?”

The girl’s attitude irritated Constance but, at the same time, made her feel like being in the right place for a cheap makeover.

“Well, I want to dye my hair, and I was thinking of going light blonde. Just go as blonde as possible.”

“Hm, it would fit your makeup,” the girl responded, a little more welcoming. “Follow me. I’ll make your hair fit your look perfectly.”

She led Constance into another room which looked just as loveless as the first. Still, a strange warmth came over Constance when she sat down in the chair. It was a calmness that she didn’t recognize but instantly knew what it meant: she felt at home.

The comfortable feeling lasted until the hairdresser began working and chatting with her.

“So, what shows are you watching?”

“Uhm, none, really,” Constance answered. She wasn’t sure what the girl was talking about. “What about you?”

“I’m obsessed with 90 Day Fiancé right now. Have you seen it?”

“No, what is it about?” Constance asked, genuinely curious.

As the girl began enthusiastically explaining all that happened during the latest seasons, Constance learned of a world of reality TV she had been missing out on. Her conversation with her friends had always been about scientific or political topics. But the conversation she was having with her hairdresser was delightfully meaningless. These were just stories of petty drama that this girl treated as the most important thing in the world. It felt refreshingly shallow to participate in this conversation.

And it felt like it fit her new look perfectly.

When Constance’s hair was done, she felt hooked on a few shows just by listening to her hairdresser’s retellings. She knew she would spend the next days obsessively binging whatever reality show she could find.

Her plans were reinforced when her new hair color was revealed.

As she had wished, her hair was bleached to the max, making it look blatantly fake. The natural beauty she had possessed was nowhere to be seen. She looked cheap and tacky.

“I look amazing,” Constance muttered in awe.

“Yes, you do!” her hairdresser agreed. “You’ll turn so many heads with this look!”

Once Constance returned home, she opened her notebook and deleted all bookmarks to any scientific or political website she had saved. She did the same with any educational apps on her phone. Those were not the things she wanted to be associated with.

Instead, she signed up at a streaming service and pressed play on a show called ‘Love Island’, which seemed like the shows her hairdresser had been raving about.

The episode drew her in immediately, and time passed in a blink of an eye.

Constance was thrilled with the entertainment she felt, shutting her mind down and letting the drama seep into her world. But after the episode, she felt an intense need to gossip with someone about the things that had happened. She craved to bond with someone with no other interests than meaningless TV shows and drama.

After pondering it for a while, Constance opened her Facebook account and started searching. It didn’t take long for her to find who she was looking for. Kendra was a childhood friend from her private High School. They used to be fairly close until Kendra’s parents started having trouble in their marriage during junior year. Kendra reacted by rebelling, losing interest in all educational and extracurricular activities. A few months later, her parents divorced, and Kendra was put into a public High School. That’s when Constance’s parents forbid their daughter to see Kendra again.

Looking through Kendra’s profile, Constance saw she had never overcome her rebellious phase. Kendra dropped out of High School and worked whatever minimum-wage job she could get. Her picture gallery consisted mainly of pictures of her partying with a drink and cigarette in her hand. Her clothes were sluttier than anything Constance had ever worn. But she saw the growing similarities as she looked at her makeup and hair.

Excited, Constance opened a new message and started typing.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:39 am

Part 20

Constance was nervous while getting ready to meet Kendra. Kendra was surprised when she received her message. Her first replies seemed hesitant, and Constance couldn’t blame her. Kendra still remembered her as the uptight model student with nothing but education on her mind.

She wanted to make sure to bury that image with her first impression.

While applying her make-up, Constance used every trick she had learned from Chrissy, plastering thick layers and big fake eyelashes on her face.

She was pleased when she examined herself in the mirror when she was done. Looking at the overweight woman with cheap blonde hair and overdone make-up, no one in their right mind would think of a model student. Constance smiled, confident that Kendra would be excited about her new look. She would fit right in with her and hoped to rekindle their friendship.

Blowing herself a kiss, Constance left her apartment, feeling like another new and exciting part of her life was about to begin.

Kendra lived in a part of town Constance would have never set foot in a year ago. It was the part of town her former friends would sneer at whenever someone mentioned being from there.

However, Constance felt pleasantly surprised when she arrived. Something about the dirty and run-down state made her feel right at home, sporting her cheap look.

The hallway of Kendra’s apartment complex was no exception. It was dirty and smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. Somewhere down the hall, a couple argued loudly, using every profanity Constance could think of. As she made her way toward Kendra’s floor, she spotted a used condom in the corner that had seemingly been lying there for a long time. Constance was surprised that even this image wasn’t enough to make her feel icky.

When she arrived at Kendra’s door, she took a deep breath and rang the bell.

Kendra opened the door, shooting her a hostile look.

“What do you want?”

“Hey, Kendra,” Constance replied and smiled.

It took a few seconds for Kendra to realize that the girl before her was her childhood friend. She couldn’t hide her shock when it hit her.

“Conny?” she asked, using the old nickname Constance’s parents had forbidden her to use after High School as they thought it made her sound unprofessional.

“That’s me,” Constance said, giggling.

Kendra’s demeanor lightened up, and she gave her a tight hug. Then she stepped back and looked Constance up and down.

“You look so different than I would have thought.”

“You mean I don’t look like a boring student from an elite college? I decided to mix things up a little,” Constance replied and laughed.

“Yeah, something like that. You look great with all that junk in the trunk! Come in! I can’t wait to catch up with you.”

They walked into the small apartment and sat on Kendra’s couch. Constance could tell Kendra barely got by with her income from the sparse and cheap furnishing. While Constance looked around, Kendra took out a bottle of sparkling wine and poured two glasses.

Usually, Constance was not a fan of drinking, especially not that early in the day. But when Kendra handed her the glass, it felt right to take it without voicing her concern. They toasted, smiled at each other, and took a sip. Kendra lit herself a cigarette, and Constance followed suit, prompting Kendra to be astounded again.

“What?” Constance said, laughing, “I like enjoying myself, too.”

“I can see that now,” Kendra said and looked almost proud, “I like you more with each minute.”

As they emptied and refilled their glasses multiple times, the two friends catched up on the recent years. Since Constance had nothing exciting to tell about her upper-class life, Kendra mostly did the talking.

Kendra’s life had drastically changed when her parents got divorced. Her father had bankrupted their company and fled the country, never to be heard from again. This left Kendra’s mother to deal with the bankruptcy on her own, putting them into heavy debt. They had to move to the poor part of town and rent a cheap apartment. Her mother had handled the stress with excessive drinking and partying, resulting in Kendra being alone for long periods. Kendra switched to a public school but never regained her interest in studying. Instead, she quickly dropped out and spent her time on the streets. She told Constance about the bad-paying jobs she had to take and how she struggled to get by. Then she confessed to exchanging sexual favors for money and gifts whenever necessary.

Not too long ago, Constance would have been appalled by Kendra’s confession. But now, she was fascinated by the thought of having to use her body to make it through another week. It was absurdly far away from the life she’s had so far. Constance was still a virgin, saving herself for the right man. She knew those experiences had not been any fun for Kendra at all. Still, deep down, Constance could suppress a slight shiver of forbidden excitement as she listened to how far her friend had fallen.

After the two had caught up on their lives, they opened another bottle of sparkling wine and watched a few episodes of Kendra’s favorite reality show. Constance enjoyed the buzz they had going, ignoring how early in the day it still was. They drank and laughed together while lively discussing each episode.

Constance had a blast. Nothing in her life had ever compared to the simple joy she felt in those hours.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:09 am

Part 21

The following day, Constance headed to the liquor shop to stock up on sparkling wine. Right after lunch, she opened a bottle and put on the show Kendra was currently watching. She felt at peace with herself, watching mind-numbing shows while getting buzzed. Many hours passed, and Constance did nothing but feed her brain with gossip and drama. Afterward, she called Kendra and spent another hour talking about what she had watched.

From then on, Constance ignored her college assignments and classes entirely. She was obsessed with catching up on reality tv while emptying bottle after bottle of sparkling wine. It was perfect for making her forget about the life she was supposed to live. Instead, she marveled at the simple lives many reality show personalities lived and wished she could be like them.

In addition to calling Kendra daily, Constance often hung out at her apartment. They watched TV together, gossiped, and laughed. It was her happy place where she felt right at home.

They were watching a show where a woman went shopping for a hot pink top when Kendra looked at Constance.

“You know, with your blonde hair and blue eyes, pink would look really good on you. Have you ever thought about getting your nails done?”

The thought alone made Constance shiver with excitement. “I haven’t, to be honest. Do you have anything specific in mind?”

“Well, if you want, I could call my friend and the nail salon and ask her if she has any free slots on short notice.”

“That sounds fun. Let’s do it!”

Kendra got out her phone and, after a short call, smiled at Constance. “Get ready. We’re about to make you look a whole lot hotter.”

The salon was just around the corner and did not look any better than the hair salon Constance had gotten her hair done in.

After Constance sat down, Kendra’s friend brought a color palette, and they pointed out the hot pink they wanted Constance’s nails to be.

“What length should we go with?” the nail artists asked. “Do you want them the same length as Kendra?”

“Oh, I have to keep mine shorter for work,” Kendra interjected, “she doesn’t have that problem, so you can give her a proper length.”

Constance gulped. In her opinion, Kendra’s nails were at an impractical length already. She couldn’t imagine how much longer hers would turn out. But she had promised herself to value Kendra’s opinion more since she was clearly living a more exciting life.

“Sounds great!” she responded.

“I think you made the right choice. That color will go great with long nails. Now, enjoy yourself, and I’ll take care of everything.”

Constance decided to lean back and distract herself by talking with Kendra. She didn’t want to look at her hands to see the progress, letting the result be a surprise instead. They started gossiping about the latest shows and forgot the time until their nail stylist interrupted them.

“All done! How do you like them?”

Constance held her hands before her face and was stunned, barely recognizing them. Her nails now stuck out almost twice as far as Kendra’s. You could tell from a mile away that there was nothing natural about them. The hot pink screamed for attention, and Constance found it hard to look away.

“They…look…so hot,” she stammered while still staring at them.

Kendra laughed at her reaction. “I knew you would love them.” She turned to her friend and smiled. “I’m sure you will see her regularly from now on.”

Constance barely listened, still mesmerized by her nails. She struggled to pull out her card to pay and felt a tingle between her thighs. She couldn’t stop looking at her nails and feeling giddy throughout her entire way home.

They fit her new persona perfectly, and she knew she would keep this style for a long time.

Once she made it home, she grabbed her phone and took pictures of her piano. Then she put it online for sale.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:47 am

Part 22

Constance quickly realized another issue with having absurdly long pink nails. She got entranced for several minutes whenever she looked at them and grew increasingly horny. But when she wanted to take care of her arousal, she found her nails to get in the way of her pleasure. Frustrated, she had to order a vibrator and sit out her horniness for several days.

Once the parcel arrived, she snatched it from the courier's hands and tore it open. A few months ago, Constance would have been too prude to touch a vibrator. Now, she was too horny to even finish her meal, turning the vibrator on immediately instead. The following hours were filled with intense orgasms while Constance thought about her new cheap look.

She was amazed at how strong her reaction to her own transformation was. A quick look in the mirror often made her run for her vibrator. She loved looking at herself and taking in the uneducated, trashy vibes she was giving off.

Though Constance was thrilled by how much her looks had changed, she couldn’t stop thinking about changing even further. Her nails had led her to another idea she started obsessing over. It would be a drastic change that she wanted to think through in-depth.

In the following days, Constance kept thinking over her plans. But whenever she thought about them for too long, she found herself burning with arousal and grabbing her vibrator. Even though her idea was ridiculous, her body made it clear that Constance had no choice but to go through with it.

She knew it would be humiliating and put a lot of attention on her, which made it even more arousing.

Thus, her next step was set in stone. She just had to tell Kendra about it to get the ball rolling.

“You know, I’ve been thinking lately that I need to improve my taste in clothes.” Constance looked at Kendra while taking another drag from her cigarette.

“Oh my god! I’m so happy you think so! I didn’t want to be mean, but your clothes are soo boring!” Kendra jumped up excitedly from her couch. “What are you thinking off? I know a few places where we can get you a whole new wardrobe for little money.”

Buying bulks of cheap clothing was just what Constance needed. She giggled, thinking about how her neighbors would react to her new style.

“Well…I love my nail soo much and can’t stop looking at them. So I thought: what if I make my whole wardrobe pink? No one would be able to take their eyes off me.”

Kendra looked taken aback for a moment but quickly regained her smile. “Wow, girl, you really want to go all in? You’ll look like a total Bimbo!”

Constance giggled. “I’ll look super hot! You have to admit that I’m blonde enough to pull it off.”

“You’re right about that,” Kendra said and paused to think. “I think I know just the right place to get your new wardrobe,” she eventually said.

Constance could barely hide her excitement. It felt like she was taking her final big step in her transformation into her true self. Her parents would be furious if they knew how she had used her time since her cousin’s wedding.

“Sounds great! How about we have a drink to get in the right mood before heading out?”

“Damn, Conny. You’ve really learned how to have fun! I’ll get us a bottle.”

Kendra disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Constance alone on her couch. Constance’s entire body was pulsing with arousal. There she was, in a run-down apartment, smelling of cigarettes while waiting to get drunk in the middle of the day before going shopping in some cheap store full of tacky clothes.

Her body begged her to touch herself and release some of the built-up horniness. Constance couldn’t help but slide her hand into her pants, careful not to hurt herself with her long nails. Her panties were soaked already, and she moved them aside to caress her eager pussy. A jolt of pleasure took hold of her and made her moan loudly.

“There you go!” Kendra walked into the room, interrupting Constance’s private session.

“Thanks!” Constance said, trying to sound casual while grabbing the glass, her hand still wet from her juices.

Kendra acted like she hadn’t noticed anything, but Constance caught her staring at her crotch while smirking. She wondered if she had a wet spot between her legs, telling on her secret desires. Her big belly prevented her from checking, but she was sure Kendra caught her arousal, which only made her hornier. For some reason, she wanted her to know how turned on her makeover was making her.

What was happening to her? Was she really turning into a desperate, horny bimbo?

“To a new chapter in your life,” Kendra said, holding up her glass.

“I can’t wait,” Constance replied, spreading her legs slightly to give Kendra a better view of how excited she was about what was to come.
CaliWriting

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 pm

I like the new chapter. I can't wait to read about Constance's new wardrobe.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby brightsun21 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:49 am

Loving the story so far
brightsun21
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories