Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Trashy Desires (DG, WG, IQ, Prost)

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 am

Part 11

Constance walked out of the bathroom with a wide smile. She enjoyed the surprised looks everyone gave her. Her quick disappearance into the bathroom caused everyone to assume that she had left to cry after Hailey’s humiliating speech.

They’d be even more outraged if they knew that I just had the best orgasm of my life in there, Constance thought and smirked.

She put her purse beside her seat and immediately headed for the buffet. Without shame, she piled heaps of delicious food onto her plate, not bothering with the disgusted stares she received.

Back at the table, Constance sat down and dug into her meal without a word to anyone. As she greedily scarfed down her food, she felt the awkwardness around her. Only her eating noises could be heard at the table, as no one else felt comfortable starting a conversation.

God, I’m such an embarrassment that people get humiliated just by sitting next to me, Constance thought and ate even faster.

Once she had emptied her place, she got up instantly to refill it. Her table neighbors looked on in disgust as she shoveled the food into her greedy mouth and got up to get a third plate.

By now, Constance was getting pretty full. Her dress had already been tight with an empty belly. With her belly full of food, it was heavily straining the fabric, making it bulge out even more prominently. Nevertheless, Constance kept eating with her goal of getting so stuffed she could barely move. This meant she got up for another refill after her third plate, although she already felt uncomfortably full.

Everyone at her table had long finished their meals and looked uncomfortably at her as she approached with another stacked plate. Their reactions only reinforced Constance’s desire to make a pig out of herself.

She set the plate down and plopped onto her chair when she heard a tearing noise and felt the fabric around her belly loosen. Yelping in surprise, Constance looked down on herself and found that the dress seam on her right side had lost the fight against her bulging flab. It was split open, allowing a good view of her side rolls and belly.

Looking up, Constance saw that everyone around her had noticed her clothing malfunction and tried not to stare too directly at it. While her first reflex was to scramble to hide their view of her exposed flab, a new thought formed in her head. Her body tingled as she forced her hand to stop covering the tear, grabbing her fork instead. Fighting to keep calm while a storm of arousal raged inside her, she started eating as if nothing had happened. She felt the tension around her rise as people were in disbelief at her shameless behavior.

Bite after bite, Constance finished her plate and leaned down with a sigh, feeling the fabric of her dress tearing a little further. She was at her limit now, so full that every breath felt painful. All she could do was sit back and rub her belly gently to make it feel better. While doing so, she enjoyed feeling the cold air through the tear in her dress, reminding her of her embarrassing situation.

As everyone was done with their meal, people started leaving their seats to socialize, leaving Constance stranded in her seat on her own.

She watched glazed-eyed as everyone tried to find people to network with and improve their social status. Fake laughter echoed through the hall, and people who otherwise despised each other shook hands to explore new business opportunities.

Constance had always detested this part of any festivity her parents forced her to attend. She had done the necessary to get through them without seeming too bored and disinterested. Her life had consisted of subordinating her interests for the good of her parents’ social status. And Constance had always been a model daughter to show off and brag about.

Now, she didn’t care anymore.

Sitting there with her stuffed belly and destroyed dress, Constance felt miles away from everyone. She was in no way presentable to improve her parents’ image. On the contrary, she felt leagues below everyone around her. She twitched in her seat as a jolt of arousal sparked between her legs at this thought. Her parents’ reputation was taking a significant hit, and she had to admit that it was exhilarating to know it was because of her.

However, as time passed, Constance felt increasingly bored. She wished to rest her overstuffed body on her couch, wearing sweatpants and watching TV. Since no one was interested in spending time with her, she decided that she could just leave and have a relaxing evening with more snacks at home.

She got up from her chair and felt her dress tear even further. She grabbed her purse and tried to hurry outside, but her stuffed belly and high heels slowed her down significantly. Constance already had one hand on the door when she heard Hailey behind her.

“Where are you going, Constance? Get over here! It’s time for family pictures!”
CaliWriting

Postby summertime » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:30 am

Very similar to Deal with the Enemy and Expanded Terms of Contract but a thoroughly good read, thank you, I'm looking forward to see just how far Constance will fall
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:16 am

summertime wrote:Very similar to Deal with the Enemy and Expanded Terms of Contract but a thoroughly good read, thank you, I'm looking forward to see just how far Constance will fall

Thank you!
The weight gain part is to set up the premise. Soon other changes will follow and the story will deviate from my other writing.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:18 am

Part 12

Constance winced and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. She turned around and watched Hailey recoil at the sight of her split dress.

“Woah, what happened there?” Hailey asked, pointing at Constance’s flab poking through the gap.

“I think I ate a little too much for my dress,” Constance replied coyly.

Hailey’s face lit up with glee. “That is just perfect! Come on, tubby. We have to capture this for all eternity!”

Hailey grabbed Constance’s hand, but in her overstuffed state, Constance was too sluggish to follow fast enough. “Let’s get that flab moving, Constance! People are waiting for us. I’ll go ahead and get everyone prepared for the shot. See you in a minute,” Hailey said as she hurried off.

Constance waddled after her as fast as her painfully overstuffed belly allowed her to. She felt like her dress split further with every heavy step she took. Her cousin’s loud words had again shifted the whole room’s attention to her, and her wardrobe malfunction was met with open spite.

When she arrived at the picture location, Constance saw her parents begrudgingly listening to her cousin’s excited chatter. She watched for the second time this evening as her mother’s face distorted in horror upon seeing her. Constance’s tiny amount of shame was overshadowed by the intense tingling between her thighs that instantly made her yearn for more.

“There’s my porky cousin!” Hailey exclaimed and gestured for Constance to come closer. “I had to change the standing order slightly to adjust to your unique wardrobe feature. But I just had to make sure it would be nicely displayed. You’re going to stand in the front row right next to me. Don’t forget to turn your side towards the camera!”

As Constance waddled into position, Hailey pinched her exposed roll through the torn dress and laughed as she gasped in surprise. She used this opportunity to tug at the fabric and tear open the dress further so that part of Constance’s hanging belly could be seen.

“Now, uncle, stand behind your daughter and put your hand on her shoulder. Show us how proud you are of your little girl!” Hailey said to Constance’s father and smiled.

Constance felt her father’s hand tense up once it came in contact with her soft shoulder. She knew that this humiliation would haunt him for many years. Still, when the photographer got ready to take their picture, Constance put on a broad smile without any effort. She had never felt more like smiling, imagining how ridiculous she would look in the picture. Knowing her cousin, Constance was sure she would get a copy in the mail as soon as they were done. As the camera flashed, she decided to hang it up in her apartment as a reminder of her new, exciting life.

“Awesome,” Hailey said when they were done, “I have a feeling that these will be my favorite pictures of the evening.” She winked at Constance and smiled. “Now that we’re done here, you’re free to go and get out of that poor dress. Your feet must be so tired carrying all that weight. I think events like this are just not made for big girls. I’ll have someone prepare a plate of food in case you get hungry again during your ride home. Bye, porky!”

Hailey gave Constance a hug and used the opportunity to give one of her rolls a squeeze. Then she grinned and slipped into the crowd.

Looking around, Constance found that her parents had disappeared. She made her way to the exit and was presented with a heavy bag of snacks by a server. Constance smiled politely, well aware of the server’s disgust as he looked her up and down.

A row of cabs was waiting outside, and Constance was about to enter one when she heard her mother’s voice behind her.

“Constance! Wait a minute!” Her mother hurried outside and gave her another disapproving look when she saw the food bag in her hands.

“I need to have a word with you before you leave. Your father and I have been talking. Up until today, you’ve always been an adequate daughter to us. So, we’re willing to give you another chance even though you’ve been a disgrace to the family today. Lose that nasty weight and relearn your elegance, and we’re willing to forget about tonight. Of course, until you’re back to your old self, we will not have you with us at any events. We cannot risk more embarrassment like this. But we will continue to pay your tuition and lease, so you can get your life back on track. I urge you to take this generous offer and not waste all the work we have put in to get you on the right path.”

Not waiting for an answer, her mother turned and pranced back inside.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat May 06, 2023 9:42 am

Part 13

A disgrace to the family.

Her mother’s words echoed through Constance’s head while she drove home in the back of the cab. One evening was enough to earn her this title. It triggered something deep inside Constance that made her want more.

But it also made her furious with her parent’s behavior.

Thinking back, she noticed that none of her mother’s worries had been for her well-being. It was all only about how it would reflect on her family’s reputation. Sure, her weight gain was dramatic in such a short time frame. But wouldn’t any mother worry about her daughter when she showed up porked-up as Constance had? Instead, it was only about getting her back on track to give her parents new reasons to brag about her achievements.

An adequate daughter.

That’s what they expected of her. Yes, her parents had paid for her education and opened many doors. But Constance had spent all her youth working hard to become the best at anything she set her mind to. All while wishing her parents would notice and be proud of her achievements. Now she knew that all they had ever seen her as was adequate. A daughter that did just as they expected to uphold her family’s position. Nothing more than an asset that her parents used to their advantage. An asset that they were willing to cast aside as soon as it was no longer beneficial to their cause.

Constance’s grip around the bag of snacks tightened as she felt the anger inside her rise.

“I’ll show you a disgrace to the family,” she mumbled as she tore the bag open.

She wasn’t hungry; on the contrary. Her belly still felt like it could burst any minute. But her defiantness made her ignore her body’s limits as she stuffed a handful of snacks into her mouth.

More snacking followed, and as her belly swelled up to new records, her anger was replaced by pleasure. Soon, Constance was not eating out of spite anymore but because it made her feel amazing to be a glutton. Her belly was so painfully stuffed that her breathing became shallow and labored. She kept eating even as her overstuffed body started breaking out in a sweat from the massive amounts of food she forced inside it.

Constance was shocked by her own gluttony when she eventually reached into the bag and found it empty. The reality of having just stuffed an absurd amount of calories into her belly made her entire body buzz from arousal. She imagined the new fat that would soon form on her, ensuring that she would stay a disgrace to her parents for much longer. Her usually soft belly felt hard to the touch, sticking out significantly further than her boobs. Constance cradled it lovingly while enjoying feeling bloated and fat.

She wished her parents could see her now.

Even better, she wished everybody at the wedding could see her now. Imagining the arrogant guests sneering at the fat girl while she was embarrassing herself made Constance moan softly. As she rubbed her belly, she swore to herself that she would stay a fat girl for the rest of her life. There was no way she would ever again fit into the society her parents lived in.

She would stay an embarrassment for them, someone their rivals could use to make fun of them. Her arousal only increased as Constance embraced her new role and imagined what her life would become.

When her cab arrived in front of her apartment. Constance didn’t hesitate to tell the driver that she was too stuffed to get out by herself. She gave him a bright smile as she grabbed his hand and heard him grunt as he pulled her hefty body up. Her dress ripped further as she stumbled outside. Constance thanked the driver, who was looking at her in bewilderment, and made her way inside.

The stairs were a considerable obstacle for Constance’s out-of-shape and overstuffed body. Still, she hurried upstairs as fast as possible, anxious to finally have some time for herself. She was too out of breath to answer their greetings when she met her next-door neighbors. She just rushed past them, giving them a good look at her ripped dress.

Once Constance was inside her apartment, she kicked off her heels and ripped apart her dress without hesitation. She shuffled to her mirror only in her panties and smiled as she gazed at her obese figure.

“I’m a disgrace.” Saying it out loud made her feel ecstatic. “I will be a fat disgrace for the rest of my life.” She grabbed a candy bar and stuffed it into her mouth.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Constance shuffled into her bedroom and let herself fall onto her mattress. Her bloated belly made it harder to reach than she was used to, but her fingers still found their way between her legs.

As they slipped into the wetness and she moaned in pleasure, Constance herself slipped further into her new persona, knowing there would be no way back.
CaliWriting

Postby summertime » Sun May 07, 2023 9:00 am

Looks like a challenge :)
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby CaliWriting » Sat May 13, 2023 9:51 am

Part 14

Rosie was delighted when Constance returned from the wedding, eager to keep overeating. She didn’t have any trouble pushing Constance over the 250-pound mark. At the same time, concentrating so much on plumping up her friend made Rosie lose some weight, getting her close to 200 pounds again.

For the first time, there was a visible weight difference between the two friends in favor of Rosie. It was a new experience for her to not be the fat friend anymore. She enjoyed how confident it made her to stand beside Constance and feel somewhat small. It was even more exciting when her friends let her participate in gossiping about Constance’s size. She felt like she was finally able to be one of the girls, all thanks to pushing Constance to fatten herself up.

Her newfound confidence made Rosie behave in ways she had never before. Her clothing choices became more stylish and revealing. Getting many compliments for those changes only made her crave more praise by posting pictures of herself on social media. As much fun as eating out with Constance was, Rosie found that her food cravings decreased as she climbed the social ladder.

All those events culminated in Rosie finally working up the courage to ask out her long-time crush. She felt better than ever when she approached him and asked for a date.

But it all came crashing down when he looked at her in disgust.

“Yeah, no thanks, I’ll pass. I know you’ve recently started believing that you are quite the catch. But only because there is someone fatter than you on campus doesn’t change the fact that you are still a fat pig. I wouldn’t be caught dead dating someone like you.”

Just like that, Rosie’s confidence was shattered again.

When Constance found Rosie in the corner of the cafeteria, she could tell that Rosie had been crying.

“Oh, Rosie. What happened?” Constance asked and sat beside her friend.

Rosie told her about her harsh rejection and broke out in tears again. Constance held her as another wave of sadness rolled over Rosie.

“I’m so sorry for what I have done to you,” Rosie said when she regained her composure and wiped the tears off her face.

“What do you mean? You haven’t done anything bad,” Constance said, confused about where the conversation was going.

“Yes, I did,” Rosie replied, “when I saw how much you enjoyed food, I pushed you to overeat and get fat. Seeing you destroy your figure felt good, and I wanted you to get bigger than me. All just because I wanted to finally feel like the skinny friend.”

“Rosie, it is not your fault that I got fat. I realized how much good food the world offers and indulged myself,” Constance reassured her friend.

“Really? Then what would you call my daily messages to push you to grab some snacks? Often I didn’t even eat the snacks myself. I just messaged you to get you to push more calories into your body. All while dreaming about how much wider you would get and how small I would look next to you. I used you to make myself feel better, and for that, I am sorry.”

Constance didn’t know how to respond.

She always thought Rosie wanted a partner in crime just as gluttonous as her. But hearing her confession, Constance realized that she indeed had been used. She felt a whirlwind of emotions but had to admit that it somehow didn’t feel as bad as one would expect. A part of her enjoyed the thought that she had just been a means for someone to improve their life. Taken advantage of and radically changed for someone else’s enjoyment. Treated like her life wasn’t worth anything and was only good to make others feel better.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Rosie looked at her with a determined look.

“But this all ends today. I will stop letting food run my life and not depend on dragging others down to feel better about myself. I’m joining a gym tomorrow and losing all that extra weight. You should join me! We’ll get you in shape and restore your social standing.”

Constance looked at her friend incredulously. “But Rosie, I don’t want to lose any weight! Even if you took advantage of me and pushed me to overeat, I love my life how it is now. I feel better than ever and want to continue eating whatever I want.”

“You really want this?” Rosie asked and looked disappointed when Constance nodded. “In this case, I think keeping our distance for a while is best. I can’t go out to eat with you anymore. There would be too many temptations.”

Rosie got on her feet and looked down at Constance, full of pity.

“I’m sorry, Constance.”

As Rosie left, Constance felt an emptiness she had hoped never to feel again.
CaliWriting

Postby CaliWriting » Sat May 27, 2023 12:03 pm

Part 15

The following days were the worst in a long time.

Constance watched Rosie post on social media to announce her weight-loss journey and get much support. There seemed to be a group of skinny girls who decided to take Rosie as their project. They cheered her on whenever she posted a gym selfie or picture of her healthy meals. Even on campus, Rosie seemed to only hang out with them, ignoring Constance completely.

At first, Constance had tried to distract herself with food. But going out to buffets on her own proved to be lackluster. She missed Rosie’s influence on her eating habits and her bubbly attitude. Sitting alone in a restaurant only reminded Constance of the good times that were over.

Constance could no longer push herself to eat the massive amounts she needed to keep gaining weight without Rosie. Her gain thus halted, and she remained at 260 pounds. Luckily, her body was so addicted to food that it still forced her to eat enough to maintain her blubbery figure.

Still, without the excitement of her growing body, Constance felt empty inside again. She constantly reflected on how embarrassed her parents had been about her and how ecstatic it had made her feel. She wanted to continue a life that made them look down on her. But not only them. Ever since the wedding, she craved to be looked down upon by everyone she met.

Her fat body already helped her with that, but it was not enough. She needed to find something new.

As Constance lay on her couch, contemplating how she could improve her life again, an image of her mother walking outside the wedding venue flashed before her eyes. The disapproving look she had given the people standing outside gave Constance an idea of what she could do next.

That night, Constance fell asleep smiling again.

Constance felt giddy when she sat in the canteen, eating lunch with her friends the following day. As always, she scarfed down her big meal in record time and enjoyed feeling her warm, full belly while chatting.

When everyone was finished, Constance’s anticipation rose when her friend Valerie spoke up.

“I’ll step outside for a minute for a smoke.”

“I’ll join you,” Constance answered and got up while her friends looked at her in surprise.

She waddled behind Valerie, who looked at her with raised eyebrows once they were outside.

“Is there anything you want to talk about with me?”

“No,” Constance answered, “but I wanted to ask you if I could have a cigarette.”

“Really? I remember you proclaiming that smokers always smell bad. And now you want to smoke?”

“I’m sorry about what I said. I just need something to help me relax, and I think a smoke would be perfect.”

“Suit yourself,” Valerie said as she handed over her pack of cigarettes.

Constance took out a cigarette and lit it. She struggled to suppress her need to cough after her first drag but managed to hold it together. She still didn’t like the smell but knew it was the right thing to do when her head started getting slightly dizzy from the nicotine.

Valerie watched her bemused while Constance finished her cigarette, only coughing occasionally.

“So, do you still think smoking will help you relax?” she asked and laughed.

Constance giggled. “I feel pretty good, actually. Can you text me when you’re having another smoke break later? I’d like to join you again.”

“Sure thing,” Valerie replied, “but I’m only letting you smoke my cigarettes today. If you want to keep smoking with me tomorrow, bring your own pack.”

Constance smiled and felt her body tingle at the thought of buying her own pack of cigarettes.

At the end of the day, after two more smoke breaks with Valerie, Constance couldn’t get to the kiosk fast enough. After her purchase, she stepped outside and lit her first own cigarette.

A couple walked by and shot her a grossed-out look.

“Imagine being so fat and also a smoker. Some people have no self-restraint,” she heard the woman say to her partner.

Perfect, Constance thought and took another drag. She barely felt the need to cough anymore.
CaliWriting

Postby summertime » Mon May 29, 2023 3:07 am

How about a crossover with Constance and Melissa?
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby CaliWriting » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:16 am

summertime wrote:How about a crossover with Constance and Melissa?

Haven't planned anything like that so far.
CaliWriting

PreviousNext

Return to Stories