Margaret to Margo (bimbo, iq-)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Margaret to Margo (bimbo, iq-)

Postby Ozhojabbe » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:56 pm

Margaret to Margo
By Ozhojabbe

Margaret wasn't looking forward to this weekend. She had seen how her husband got around his old college friends. It may have been 10 years at this point, but every time he saw them for his old college football teams homecoming game, it was like he was right back in his old frat boy days. There would always be way too much alcohol, and someone would bring pot or coke to the afterparty, and they would just talk about sports and girls and it was all so distasteful.

The worst part was the reminder that her respectable, upwardly mobile husband still had this in him. That, in spite of his civilized and cultivated outward appearance, in spite of his high-earning corporate job and otherwise quiet lifestyle, there was still this frat boy ready to get out was enough to disillusion any 30-year old woman who was thinking about having kids and settling down soon. Would he still act this way after they had a kid? Would he resent not being able to do his yearly "reunion" with the guys?

Either way, Margaret wanted to make an excuse and not join Dave this time. She had never been the hard-partying type - she had never stepped foot into a single wild college party, and until she met Dave she had always assumed they were Hollywood exaggerations or something. But if his antics during informal reunions with the guys was anything to go by, they were an understatement.

"Maybe I could just have a night out with the girls?" Margaret said. "I always feel so out of my depth with your friends anyways."

Dave smiled. "Come on, babe! I know you'd prefer to stay home and read, but I bet you'll have a great time!"

Margaret sighed. "Dave, let's be honest. I know myself well enough at this point to know how the night is going to play out. I'll just be off to the side watching you guys act like idiots. That's not fun for me, and I can't see how that's fun for you either. Doesn't it spoil your guy's fun?"

Dave frowned. "Well, when you put it that way..." He stroked his chin. "I suppose I do feel bad for you around the guys."

"Then it's decided," Margaret said. "I'll find some excuse, and you can just tell the guys I couldn't make it this time."

"I've got another idea," Dave said. "Do you remember my cousin Ivan?"

Margaret nodded. "The in the Bay Area?"

"Yeah, he's been telling me what he's working on, and I think it might help you get into the party atmosphere."

Margaret rolled her eyes. "What did he invent? Ear plugs."

"Ha, ha, very funny," Dave said sarcastically. "No, it's a device that can alter people's minds. Maybe I could use it to make you enjoy the party a little more?"

Margaret didn't know why she was even entertaining this ludicrous suggestion... but the idea did intrigue her.

"So, wait," she said. "You could just zap me, and, what, I'd suddenly like hard drinking and wild party atmospheres?"

"Something like that," Dave said. "It would definitely ensure that you didn't feel overstimulated or left out."

Margaret considered her husband's words. While she did look down on his once-a-year debauchery, she'd be lying if she said she didn't *want* to cut loose and be more social at these parties. She was just so introverted, and had always had difficulty giving up control for even a moment. She blamed her parents, but whatever the reason, she just couldn't have fun at a big party.

"Okay," Margaret said. "Let's say, hypothetically, that I'm game for trying this out. Is this easily reversible?"

"Absolutely!" Dave said. "At the end of the night, I press 'Undo All' and you'll be exactly as you were originally."

"And..." she said, trying to think of possible downsides or bad outcomes. "I mean, nobodies going to share any videos or pictures of me while I'm partying?"

Dave smiled. "What happens at our yearly hang out, stays at our hang out. You know that! Can you imagine if my employer would have seen half of the things I've been up to?"

Margaret frowned. She hated herself for it, but she was seriously considering this.

"Okay," Margaret said. "I'm in, but if this doesn't go well, it's the last time I go to your guy's parties."

"Deal!" Dave said.

It was the day of the party, and Dave and Margaret had gotten ready. Dave had dressed casually, while Margaret was dressed one or two degrees more formally than was probably warranted. She was started to feel a little nervous about what she had signed up for. She knew her husband would take good care of her, but it was still strange to think that in a few hours, a woman who had never met a party she enjoyed herself at, was going to be doing shots and dancing and getting rowdy over a sports game.

"You ready?" Dave asked.

Margaret felt her heart beating in anticipation.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she said.

Dave raised the device, and pointed it at her. A picture of her came up, and there were a bunch of submenus for him to choose from. He selected "Extroversion" and a display saying 10/100 came up. His wife was indeed quite introverted. He turned the control upwards, until it read 100/100. Now his wife was going to be as extroverted as a person could be. He pressed enter.

Margaret blinked. She felt a little different than before. She had been dreading going to the party, and had been mentally preparing for it. But suddenly, she was just happy that she was going to be around people soon. She could be around people all day!

"Feel any different?" Dave asked.

"Well, it's a bit strange, but yeah," she said. "That thing is crazy!"

Dave smiled. He wasn't done yet. He navigated to a menu labelled "Hedonism." His wife was at a 4/100, so he bumped her up. He figured he didn't want to make her too hedonistic, so he upped her to 30/100. That should hopefully help her get into the party atmosphere.

"Oh, wow," Margaret said, steadying herself. "I'm suddenly feeling a little... bored?"

Dave nodded. That was probably about right. He went on to pick "Preferred Clothing Skimpiness." His wife was at a 1/100. That made so much of their time together make sense. He loved his wife, but she always covered up as much as she could for as long as they had been together. She was just too invested in her professional image.

He decided to bump her up to 70/100.

Margaret looked down at her clothes and frowned. She was definitely overdressed! She would have to change after Dave was done adjusting her.

Dave went on to "Risk-Taking Behavior and Impulsiveness" which started at 15/100. He upped her to 50/100.

Margaret blinked, and smiled at her husband. She was suddenly eager to try all sorts of things. She never really drank - so maybe if she just pushed herself a little more? She had always turned down offers of coke or pot - maybe she could try living just a little? What was the harm, after all?

For a final piece, he decided to target her "Interest in Sports" - a paltry 7/100. He upped it to 80/100.

Suddenly, Margaret found herself actually caring about the homecoming game. It was going to be so much fun going out with Dave's friends and watching the game, and then going to the afterparty at Dave's buddy's house.

"Well," Margaret said, a bubbly smile forming on her face. "I hope you're just about finished, because I'm going to slip into something better!"

Dave smiled. "That should do it. And I'll keep the device on my person, in case you need any fine tuning. Wouldn't want you not enjoying the party because of an oversight!"

Margaret was so happy. She would have skipped up the stairs, but she decided against it. Still, as she was searching through her closet, she was disappointed by the what she found. She couldn't wear these to the game! And they would be too constricting at the afterparty.

"Um, Dave!" she called down. "You mind if I take one of your Bears t-shirts?"

Dave called up that that was fine.

"Any hard feelings if I cut it up?" she called down.

Again, totally okay.

Margaret smiled. She found the scissors she kept upstairs, and started cutting in front of the mirror. When she was done, she had the perfect tailgating outfit!

The top now showed off most of her back, and was tied off around the bottom to show off her midriff. At the top, she had created thin strips in a v-pattern and tied them to give a nice cleavage window. She may have been 30-years old, but she looked like a college coed - mostly thanks to the good care she had taken of her body, and her slightly youthful appearance.

She took the scissors to a pair of her jeans, and made some nice booty-shorts.

She smiled at the results. She looked perfect!

She was ready to party.

She went downstairs, and her husband did a double take. Margaret smiled a mischievous smile. It had been a while since an outfit she wore had gotten her husband looking at her like that!

The two of them packed into the car, and drove to the stadium.

It was still light outside, and Dave started getting his tailgating supplies set up. Margaret was so happy when people started showing up.

"Hi! Steve," she said. "It's been so long!"

"Oh, wow, is that you Margaret?" he said in surprise. "I can hardly recognize you. I thought you hated this kind of stuff!"

Margaret laughed. "I mean, I used to, but I recently had a change of opinion."

Steve smiled. "Well, I wish you talk to my wife Rebecca and share whatever revelation you had, because she hated being dragged along."

Margaret looked over, and saw Rebecca behind Steve.

Rebecca looked disappointed when she saw Margaret. "Oh, jeez, not you too! I guess the two of us won't be commiserating quietly in a corner this year..."

"Fraid not," Margaret said a little embarrassed. "But if you talk to my husband, he might be able to make things more enjoyable for you."

Rebecca looked over to Dave, who had cracked open a beer and was talking to some other folks. Somehow, she doubted that Dave would be able to help, but she went up and asked anways.

"Margaret tells me you have some way to make the party more enjoyable to me. What kind of pill is it?" Rebecca may not have been a hard-partier, but she was very used to using pharmaceuticals to get through unpleasant social situations.

"No pill, just this," Dave said, pulling out the device. "I can help you see things the way my wife does, if you want."

Rebecca looked around. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she shrugged. "Anything to make the next few hours pass more easily."

Dave nodded, and pointed the device at her. When he was done, Rebecca was grinning from ear-to-ear and asking for a beer.

She joined Margaret nearby.

"Oh my gosh!" Rebecca said. "You weren't kidding - this pace just suddenly seems so, fun!"

"I know, right?" Margaret said. "I can hardly believe it myself."

Soon the two women were mingling and having a great time at the party. Steve was surprised to see his wife getting so into things, and he was especially surprised when she borrowed face paint from a college guy she met, and painted the right side of her face the Bear's team colors. Steve didn't know what had gotten into her, but he knew he liked it.

Soon, the game was starting, and Margaret actually found herself interested in what was happening! She was yelling along with her husband at every play, she got heated when the referee made a bad call - it was so much fun! She finally understood what all the fuss was about. How had she missed out on this experience for her whole life?

During a lull in the action, Margaret and Dave got up to get some nachos, and she loved seeing all of the partying college boys and girls around her. The atmosphere was so wonderful! She told Dave that she needed to pee, and soon she was waiting in line, with Dave watching nearby munching on nachos and downing some beer he had paid way too much for in the stadium.

Margaret found herself behind a girl who looked like she was sulking.

"Not having a good time?" Margaret asked.

The girl looked at Margaret, and seemed to have deep judgement in her eyes. She could tell Margaret wasn't a student - she seemed a little too old, but that just meant that this grown woman was cheering for a college football team. Pathetic.

"Um... I don't have time to talk to people like you," the girl said haughtily.

"Hey, don't judge a book by its cover," Margaret said. "Most years I would have been dragged here too!"

"Oh, yeah," the girl said, rolling her eyes. "I'm sure you're quite the intellectual." She turned around as if that was the final word.

Dave had seen all of this play out. He could see his wife getting angry, and getting ready to retort. She was probably going to say that she was a respectable lawyer, and read lots of books - especially with how drunk she was, he wasn't sure if she'd do it in a graceful way.

He pointed the device at Margaret, and selected "Education Level." It currently said "Doctor of Juridical Science." He twisted back, seeing the words change to , "2 years of law school", "1 year of law school", "Bachelor of Political Science", "3 years of college", "2 years of college", "1 year of college."

Margaret opened her mouth, readying an argument that her years of law school and work experience as a lawyer had prepared her for. But she closed it again, realizing her only experience with arguing was doing "speech and debate" in high school. Still, she had to say something. She opened her mouth-

Dave saw that he hadn't erased enough, so she twisted the nob more. "High school diploma", "3 years of high school", "2 years of high school", "1 year of high school", "graduated middle school."

Margaret felt her mind slowing down. Gone were years of studying, honing her critical thinking skills and rhetorical prowess. She was no longer a formidable mind - she had the education of a high school drop out.

"Don't be such a meanie!" Margaret said. "I'm, like, totally super duper smart, 'kay?"

The girl looked back at Margaret and rolled her eyes. "My mistake, you're definitely some kind of genius."

Margaret, no Margo, didn't read the sarcasm, and giggled. "Thanks! Apology accepted."

The girl shook her head and turned back around.

Margo was just a big dumb dumb now, and she loved it! She had a little more trouble following the game, when she finally got back to her seat, but her husband was able to explain any silly questions she might have.

She felt so free, and she didn't even care that she was slurring her words or that she couldn't remember what happened in the last quarter. This was the most fun she'd ever had, and she would never forget it.

The afterparty was incredible. The bears had won, and the atmosphere was understandably jubilant. There were tons of people dancing and drinking, and they had a band playing music. The crowd was electric! Margo danced and drank with abandon, smiling and laughing with anyone who wanted to chat. It became pretty clear to anyone who spoke with her, that she didn't have much of substance to say, but they did still enjoy speaking to the hot, dumb woman who was a little too drunk. When she did a line of coke, she got her second wind, and kept partying until the wee hours of the night.

When it came time for the party to end, she was sad to leave, but she knew that she wanted to do this again sometime, and soon. She was already planning her next visit, and she had some ideas on how to make it better!

The next day, Margo woke up feeling like death. Her body ached from the alcohol abuse, and she could barely walk without staggering. Luckily, she didn't need to get anywhere, and there was no one around to witness her drunken stumble.

Dave smiled at her. She had really taken to the party thanks to the device, but now it was time to reverse all of the changes, and let her go back to her work as a lawyer.

"Well, you ready to go back to being normal, Margaret?" he asked.

Margo shook her head. "Nuh uh. There was one thing we didn't do last night, mister!" She started kissing Dave, and he found his cock coming alive.

"Oh, are you sure you wanna miss work?"

Margo giggled. "I'll just call in sick. I can't really think about anything too complex right now anyways."

Dave started kissing her back, and soon the two of them were fucking like animals in heat. Margo may have been dumb, but she still had more than enough brain cells devoted to sex to pleasure her wonderful husband. And even though she couldn't tell him exactly what to do, he seemed to be picking up on her cues well enough.

Dave just loved his silly little wife like this. So eager for pleasure, so uninhibited, so dumb. There was no hint of the respectable lawyer left in her.

After an hour of frantic love making, Dave felt the mounting pressure crescendo and he pumped his wife full of cum. At the same time, she let out a moan, and her muscles clenched around him as her body was wracked by an incredible orgasm. The two of them lay panting in one another's arms for a time, before Dave asked her if she was serious about missing work.

"Of course silly," she said. "I just had so much fun, and I don't want it to ever stop!"

Dave looked at her. Was she serious? Could he really leave her like this?

But then he thought back on the amazing party from last night, and it didn't seem too far fetched. He'd love for his wife to keep wearing sexy clothes, partying hard with him, and living life to the fullest. Maybe he'd turn her back eventually, but not before he had as much fun with her as possible.

In that moment, both Dave and Margo knew the next few weeks were going to be amazing. And after that, who knew?
Last edited by Ozhojabbe on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozhojabbe

Re: Margaret to Margo (bimbo, iq-)

Postby EFHRJ » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:30 am

I kinda liked this, because while it follows a stock bimbo/slut transformation plot, the twist is it's honestly consensually done to Rebecca and Margaret (for the most part), and Dave's willing to delay fixing it at his wife's request?

I thought that was an unusually nice touch that Dave didn't go terribly mad with power.
EFHRJ

Postby Scramblerj » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:44 am

Amazing story! Love the innocent yet wicked fun had with the device. Him not wanting her to make a normal rant using her mental skills and creating a sweet, dumb bimbo who loves her simple minded view of the world. He is not the normal a-hole that has a device like this and that gives him charm. I love that she wishes to call in sick to have more bimbo fun and hope we explore that.

I do wish the tailgating fun started earlier, went longer with more detail of her before bimbo status and after it.

GREAT JOB!
Scramblerj

Postby funfun74 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:24 am

lol, good story but I see the ending and Dave very differently then the other two. Dave is a scum bag for leaving her like that, she didn't get to make an informed choice because of all the changes made to her. If Dave had restored her to normal and then she decided she wanted to go back great but she wasn't. Dave makes it pretty clear that he loves her being inferior to him and makes a pretty impactful change just so he wouldn't have to deal with her being angry and choose the way that pleased him most to do it. Instead of taking her education to avoid an incident he could have just made her more laid back or easy going or good natured and she wouldn't have gone on a rant either. So yeah I consider it a bad end and Dave the usual A-hole husband that most of these stories have. All that being said. Enjoyed the story it was a fun read and I wish it was longer so I would have more to read. Thanks for sharing.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Jonesy » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:42 pm

This was a great read. I love the idea of interrupting her argument by dumbing her down so much she couldn't remember what she was going to say.
Jonesy

Return to Stories