The Diary of an Insatiable Girl (BE, AE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Diary of an Insatiable Girl (BE, AE, WG)

Postby 333Blebleble333 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:22 am

Day 15

I’m never going to drink again! It’s past midday, my head spins and hurts like hell. I found a barely readable entry in the diary, that I don’t even remember writing and which left me with little optimism. Melissa says I drank more alcohol than she ever saw anyone to drink. Apparently I was unstoppable. And then I ran away! Melissa says they tried to stop me, but they couldn’t keep hold of me. I told you I’m stronger than I look… Melissa says I returned to the dorm around 3 am and that I looked similarly to when she made me overeat… I still am a bit bloated to be honest. Don’t know if it’s because of how much I ate or because of how much I drank.

I can’t button my jeans! I’d swear my boobs are also bigger, but at their size it’s difficult to say without any reference… Thank god it’s Saturday! I wanted to go to the canteen for a meal, but… I’ve been really craving pizza, so we’re staying in and stuffing ourselves with pizza. I know I definitely should be more careful with what I eat, but I’m too groggy to care at the moment. And I’m starving! I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I’m getting hungrier. Maybe my body is getting used to meals richer in calories? Terrifying thought…

I’m starting to think Melissa likes to see me overeat. How else could you explain why she ordered so much pizza? I mean even the pizza boy looked weirded out when he realized there were only two of us for the large stack of pizza he was carrying. I’m… not complaining though and that’s a problem. I’m enjoying overeating way too much! The thing is I can’t stop myself once I start eating. Eating just feels so damn good! Melissa ate four pies and passed out in her bed, her glorious beach ball of a belly fully exposed. It looks so soft, so pleasant… I think it must feel really good to be that soft! I mean I know how good it feels to touch my own bosom.

Oh, it feels so good not to be hungry! Sometimes I even forget what it’s like! How I envy other people. If only there was some other way to stop me from being hungry! Some way that wouldn’t change me into a butterball…

I’m not hungry, but I can’t get rid of this craving. I want something sweet. The thing is I’m not really used to having cravings. I’m very familiar with starving, with hunger, but with cravings? Not so much. It makes it even harder for me to resist the urge. I didn’t plan to leave the dorm today, but… it’s stronger than me. I’m gonna try to get Abby to come with me. I asked Melissa to come with me, but she’s still too full from eating all the pizza.

I was surprised to find out Abby had a room all by herself. The room was equal to the one I shared with Melissa, except for the fact that Abby pushed the two beds together, creating one queen sized bed. A bed she was currently occupying. It was clear that Abby was so wide, she wouldn’t fit comfortably on one bed. I could vividly imagine her soft flesh oozing over the sides of the bed. Why do I find the image fascinating? Almost… appealing?! Abby turned out to be more than happy to accompany me in the quest for sweet treasure. When we left the dorm I didn’t expect we would visit more than one place, but now I knew that the ice cream parlor wasn’t the last place we visited. My middle is cold from all the ice cream I consumed, yet I’m still not satisfied… Long story short, we’re heading for a cake next. I don’t think that’s it for today… Later!
333Blebleble333

Postby 333Blebleble333 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:03 pm

Day 17

What a weekend! Sunday went in a similar way as Saturday did and that wasn’t a good sign for my figure… I stepped on the scale this morning and… Oh god, I can’t believe how quickly I added 25 pounds to my figure! 25 pounds I need to lose before coming home for Christmas. Can you imagine what my mother would say? She worked really hard to make me stay slim and as soon as she loses me from her sight… I balloon.

I think I might be able to still button my jeans. Now when the bloating subsided my waist seems as small as it was when I arrived here. It’s a real shame I’ll never find out… I can just about pull the jeans over my thighs, but there’s no way in hell I can fit my ass in them. It isn’t the only change regarding my body. My boobs are definitely bigger as well. I… must have had another growth spurt. I was noticeably larger than I was only the day before. So much so, that Melissa felt the need to comment on it. At this rate I’m gonna grow out of the alphabet by the time I’ll get back home. I honestly can’t tell how I feel about that. I love my boobs. There, I said it! They make me feel unique. Beautiful, even. They make me stand out, which is both a blessing and a curse. As I said, my breasts make me feel attractive, but the attention they bring can be annoying as hell. Especially here in the pervy town…

I still can’t wrap my head about it… I gained 25 pounds since moving here! I’m 155 pounds for god’s sake! But to be entirely honest? I think I never looked better.

Did I ever tell you just how much I hate Mondays? I spent way too much time trying to fit into my clothes and now I was running late for the first class of the day. And when I say I ran you can be goddamn sure I really ran! Braless! I had to hold my breasts in place with my hands, but it kinda worked. I mean I felt really silly, trying to hold my boobs in place and it was still quite a painful experience, but I know it would have been way worse if I didn’t do that. The positive thing about running this late was that most people were already in their classes and so not many people saw me bouncing down the hallways.

I arrived sweaty and out of breath, which again reminded me I should get back to my fitness routine. I’m starting to change my mind about losing weight to be honest. I don’t really need to lose it, but I should try to maintain it as it is. I mean my luck must run out eventually with where the extra weight settles, and I’m gonna lose my tiny waist if I don’t do something about it. I worked for years to get it this small and I’m not willing to lose it just because I can’t stop stuffing my face!

I have a new system when it comes to eating. I’m gonna take one plate of regular high calorie food and keep the remaining plates full of healthier options. Then I’m gonna gobble down the low calorie stuff, before eating the more tasty stuff as a sort of reward. First lunch of my new diet went well… I just hope it’s gonna work.

Why do I keep taking it?! Every time Melissa offers any sort of a snack, I take it before even realizing I should say ‘no, thank you’. I know it’s not the first time I’m saying this, but I’m getting more and more sure Melissa likes to see me eat. I guess she feels bad when she’s eating on her own. I know I never liked to be the only one from my family who was still eating… If it makes her happy then a couple of chips or cookies here and there won’t make a big difference given the way I eat. I shouldn’t have eaten the whole bag of doritos though when we were ‘totally not’ watching Loki again…
333Blebleble333

Postby 333Blebleble333 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:41 am

Day 23

Sorry, I didn’t feel like writing this week… Anyway, I think my new meal plan works. Or it would have worked if I wasn’t eating all the snacks Melissa throws my way. And for the occasional midnight pizza. I mean I like Melissa, I really do. If only she could stop eating for five minutes! Unfortunately when I’m tired from all day of classes, my willpower is dangerously close to non-existent. That is worrying. Especially in my particular case.

So, I stepped on the scale this morning to see the damage… and surprise, surprise I gained some weight. Five pounds to be exact. My chest once again received a bit of a redundant boost, but I think most of the weight ended up lower this time. In other words, most of it went to my ass and thighs. I think some of the weight must have ended up on my waist as well, but it’s still kinda hard to tell. Oh well, it’s only a matter of time if I don’t get my shit together. The thing is I’m getting awfully lazy. I haven’t been to the gym yet. Not even once! I keep telling myself tomorrow, but I still haven’t been there. The classes are quite demanding and all I want to do after is crawl up in bed and do nothing. But now it’s Saturday and I’m going to the gym no matter what. I tried to convince Melissa to come with me, but she just laughed and stuffed a chocolate bar into her mouth. At least Abby is coming though, I wouldn’t want to go alone.

The visit to the gym was a disaster! I’ve been working out for about 15 minutes when Abby sat down on a bench. And the bench… the bench collapsed under her weight! I mean helping her back to her feet was probably the largest part of my exercise. The thing is, the owner of the gym ran there and started shouting at her! It was kinda funny to see the owner, who was shorter than I am, shouting at the colossus like Abby is. I thought Abby was kind of a carefree person, so it came as a surprise when she got upset. I’ll make sure to never get her mad, that’s for certain. Abby grabbed the short man and lifted him as if he weighed nothing, before throwing him across the room. Then she stormed out at such a pace, I had trouble with keeping up. It was a very impressive feat considering her large size. I guess I can cross out the gym out of my list though. I don’t think I can go there ever again…

I didn’t really catch what the guy shouted at Abby, but once her anger subsided, her more sensitive side came up. She “ran” to her dorm room and locked herself in, crying her eyes out, by the sound of it. Abby told me to go away and so I did. Only to come back with reinforcements, of course. Melissa and I kept bugging her until Abby finally let us in. Though it also required us to bring a ton of comfort food. Abby wouldn’t tell us what exactly set her off and didn’t really want to talk about anything, but it was obvious she was glad we were there with her. Our free day turned out to be a day full of eating. Don’t judge me. It’s hard not to eat when you’re hungry and the food is right under your nose… It’s hard to believe just how much food we managed to eat between the three of us. Honestly, I'm too embarrassed to say more… Not only did I not feel hungry when I went to sleep, today I experienced something I hadn’t known for years. I actually felt pretty full.
333Blebleble333

Postby 333Blebleble333 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:55 pm

Day 30

Another week has passed, another week that wasn’t kind to my waistline. Or rather to other parts of my body. Well… it depends on how you look at it. I’m not getting any smaller that’s for certain. But that’s not what I want to focus on right now. Abby was depressed and she refused to leave her room and spend all her time stuffing her face. Melissa and I tried to be there for her, which mostly meant getting her tons and tons of food and then trying to make her talk about what happened. Abby was stubborn though and silent most of the time, so we mostly ended up just eating with her. And since there was a lot of food… This might be the worst week yet. I haven’t stepped on the scale yet, but given how much worse my clothes fit… I’m gonna have to go shopping soon.

When I entered Abby’s room today, I was pleasantly surprised. Abby was smiling and… uh, she didn’t stink anymore. I mean, you can’t imagine how dirty she was after a week without taking a shower. Abby was a messy eater and her body was previously covered in food stains. But, thankfully, not anymore. With a smile on her face she ran towards me, her heavy steps sounding all across the dorm, and grabbed me in a bear hug, lifting me from the floor. It was a stark contrast with the gloomy girl she was only yesterday, but it was a most welcomed change.

I… I got to address my figure now. My body seems to get more and more cartoonish with every pound I gain. My waist is still just as tiny as it was when I got here. Really! I’m sure of it, I measured. I’d swear it was a bit bigger a few days ago, but I must have been just bloated. My boobs are a lot bigger than they were when I got here. I can’t fit into any of my shirts anymore! I’ve been borrowing Melissa’s tops for the last few days, but I’m afraid I’m gonna return them stretched out. My breasts aren’t the only affected part of my body. My ass grew so much I’ve got the last pair of sweatpants that still fits me. Barely. I seriously need to make that shopping trip and soon. It’s obvious that Abby and Melissa gained some weight as well, though not as much as I did, so I think it won’t be too difficult to convince them to come shopping with me tomorrow.

I know it sounds dumb and in direct contrast with my awfully unsuccessful attempts not to gain, but I don’t really mind my expanded curves. Hell, I’d go as far and say that I enjoy them! To be honest I’m in a way starting to enjoy the attention they bring me. The way every room quiets down when I enter. The way people crane their necks to catch a glimpse of my body. I still need to get a grip on my weight, sure, but I don’t feel the need to lose it anymore. I’ve postponed it for long enough, I’m gonna step on the scale now…

Oh my god! Another twelve pounds! I can’t believe I weigh over 170 pounds! I seriously need to stop stuffing my face so much… The thing is that as I get used to eating more, the more hungry I get. I mean I ate a lot today, but I still feel as if I hadn’t eaten a thing. I’m going to bed early today. Hopefully I can sleep through the hunger…
333Blebleble333

Previous

Return to Stories