A New Normal(tg.preg,identity death,stepford wife)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A New Normal(tg.preg,identity death,stepford wife)

Postby aoshi38 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:16 pm

i hope you like it, m already working in the second part

The alarm clock rang, I stopped it still a little asleep, without realizing that the song that was playing was no longer the same as it has been for the last four months.

I sat down trying to fight against the inertia of sleep, I took my cell phone and walked to the bathroom seeing what I had on the agenda for today, completely absorbed in my thoughts otherwise I would have noticed that on the dresser there was one of those typical little boxes that are usually used to store jewelry.

I went in to take a shower, confused, I took the shampoo, I didn't remember having bought this brand, "Freya for straight and bright blonde hair" I must have been confused, I thought as I proceeded to wash my hair without giving it much importance. Leaving, I stood in front of the mirror and was surprised to see that I didn't need to shave, my face was completely free of hair, and paying more attention, the rest of the body as well, I didn't understand how, but it was completely hairless except for the hair of the head, eyebrows and eyelashes, and even the roots showed a discoloration, as if it were turning blond.

There was a part of my mind that was alarmed by these changes, but for some reason it could not be recognized by my consciousness. I brushed my teeth, took one of those tweezers and without thinking I tidied up my eyebrows, took a pot of skin cream and passed it over my torso, emphasizing my belly and pecs, that action managed to momentarily break that feeling of normality, I looked at the pot to see what I was currently rubbing into my body, “Anti Stretch Mark Skin Moisturizer” because I would put that on.

My thoughts were interrupted when the reminder on the agenda sounded, “HR meeting at 11:00, I had completely forgotten! Today they were going to inform me if I received the promotion or not! In the bathroom, thus erasing all my worries from my head, I dressed quickly, prepared my coffee, grabbed a couple of breads and ran to take the subway.

Like every day, at this time the subway was completely full, it was one of the curses of living in such a crowded city but out of nowhere, one of the lucky people who had gotten a seat, for some reason seeing me, he stopped and offered me his seat, I looked at him and I thanked him sitting down, at this time, these types of gifts are not questioned, they are accepted.

I took a sip from my thermal cup to find myself surprised, that it had no coffee, the flavor that filled my mouth made me think of one of those multivitamin shakes, I stared at my cup confused, but that feeling of normality was forming again around my thoughts and resumed breakfast, waiting to reach my station.

Leaving the escalator, finishing eating the last bite of cinnamon roll, I went to where the building where I worked was, which was a few blocks from the station, in the middle of the way I passed in front of a lingerie store specialized for pregnant women, and for some reason, I braked as if it was something I do every morning, I looked at the different bras and panties, a furtive thought crossed my mind at that moment “I have to buy that purple one I saw, with the removable front to breastfeed." After what I thought were seconds he shook his head and I realized that he was already entering my workplace, not realizing that inside my work portfolio was the package with the bra that I had just bought.

As I entered my office, a feeling of good fortune came over me for some reason people were more attentive to me, the guard at the entrance opened the door for me as I entered, which had never happened before, I was sure he hated me, and Cecilia the operational sales manager. He kept the elevator door open when he saw me, he was convinced that they had already been informed that they were going to give me the promotion.
I hung the bag on one of the hooks on the wall, "seconds ago that was a briefcase you don't realize" that voice in the back of my head screamed in vain I couldn't hear it.

Taking a seat I thought it was time to resume an exercise routine or maybe some regimen, I felt like the pants tightened on my hips, and I could swear that my ass felt more fleshy. Take the laptop ready to take an appointment with a nutritionist when they knock on my door.

"Yes, who is it? - I asked, looking up to see Helen's red hair peeking through the door, my secretary

"Can I come in?" - Helen asked smiling at me.

"Yes please come in" I answer, she nodded and went in dressed in a turquoise dress, very appropriate and you could see her belly bulge showing that she was already five months pregnant.

She entered smiling. "How did your monthly checkup go? - He asked me as he arranged several folders on my desk.

I looked at her without knowing what to answer, what doctor was she talking about? I felt a pressure in my belly, like a movement. I was going to reply that I didn't know what he was talking about when that feeling of normalcy covered me again and I said "well, luckily everything is where it should be, and have you already had it?"

"In two weeks, at this point the check-ups are every month" - he replied happily, "here I already brought you the files you had asked for"

"Oh Helen, you are a genius, I didn't know what I would do without you" I replied while stroking my belly with one hand, feeling how it was bigger than a moment ago.

Helen snapped me out of the trance I'd been in by asking if I needed anything else.

"No, I think that's all for now" - I said smiling moving in the seat trying to find a position where I was comfortable.

Helen smiled at me. "Anything you need, tell us" - he said giving his belly two taps and left the office.

What a particular greeting I thought, but at the same time I felt a sense of complicity towards that gesture, but I couldn't place it. I took one of the files and got to work, they were from an important client, which required all my concentration, allowing me to forget about the increasing pressure in my abdomen. At the same time, it helped that the pants I was wearing were slowly changing into those typical maternity pants that have the elastic band in the front.

I ordered the documents to be printed when I finished them, I stretched my back making it sound in various parts, I stood up ready to go to the bathroom, for ten minutes I had been holding back the desire to go, when a couple of blonde locks fell on my face, I took my purse a hair clip and I put it in such a way that my face was free.

For a second I blinked, I felt like an urge to panic, to scream, something was not right, but again my bladder reminded me of the urgency, making that feeling completely disappear, I had no way of knowing that this was going to be the closest thing to breaking that aura of normality that surrounded that small part of my unconscious that was aware of what was happening.

As I washed my hands, I couldn't help but look at my reflection, my half-blonde, half-brown hair looked like a perfect California style, held back with a discreet, professional clip, my face the literal definition of androgynous. My lips seemed more swollen than I remembered, surely some kind of allergy. I adjusted my shirt that was bulging on my belly, remembering that I have to go to the gym urgently, I look like I'm 5 months old I thought shaking my head.

Coming out of the bathroom, I was on my way to get the impressions I sent earlier, when one of the young interns smiled at me, and before I could go on, “What a nice color lipstick what color is it?” - I wonder.

Without thinking or hesitating, I replied - .”Peachy pink, then stop by my office and I'll lend it to you without any problems”

“Thank you!” - She smiled at me enthusiastically and added "Can I?"

I looked at her a bit confused but felt it was right to agree to that and nodded sweetly.

He put his hand against the curve of my belly, I could feel something moving inside. Within seconds, she quickly pulled her hand away before her supervisor saw it. "I'd better get back to work," he said, walking away.

I continued to look for my papers, feeling those strange sensations more and more noticeable in my belly, it is clear that it is what I ate yesterday, I did not like it, that could explain why those strange movements, but not the fact of happiness that it gave me to feel them.

While I was collecting the papers that I had sent to print, I arranged it without my being aware of it, my chest began to expand filling the bodice that seconds before did not exist, each movement, each breath pronounced my new anatomy more, when I finished ordering each page and decided to return to my office, I could feel some gazes directed at that specific area, it was understandable, after all, when your size is this large.

Arriving at my office, I see without understanding why Scott is sitting at my desk, and in turn, as well as the decoration, both the order and the office books, have changed.

"That's what I think it is" - Scott asks smiling

I support my fingers rubbing on my forehead feeling how that confusion vanishes and I see everything clearly.

"Yes, here are the case files" - I reply smiling as I arrange them on his desk. “Are you going to need anything else?”

"I'm waiting for a call from the prosecutor, when she calls, pass her on to me, no matter how busy I am" Scott tells me with a small smile.

"Okay, I'll keep an eye on it" I reply, tucking my long blonde hair behind one ear and leaving the office, still feeling that pressure on my forehead, and for some reason, for a microsecond I feel like anger invades my entire being.

I shake my head as I reach my chair next to Helen. I adjust my dress so it doesn't ride up too much and sit next to her, breathing a sigh of relief.

And if you like my writing and you want to ask for a commission

https://www.fiverr.com/share/z9zmVv
aoshi38

Re: A New Normal(tg.preg,identity death,stepford wife)

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:20 am

I'm liking this story so far. Normally, I'm not fond of transformations where the subject is unaware, but you make it work in a very compelling way.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories