The Highs and Lows of Office Politics (Bimbo, Hypnosis)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Highs and Lows of Office Politics (Bimbo, Hypnosis)

Postby YellowKnight » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:49 am

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing anything ever. I hope its ok, if people like it I will keep going with it.
Thankyou for reading. :)

Part 1: Introduction

Bzzzz bzzz

Jessica turned in her bed letting out a long sigh as her consciousness began to stir. She reached out to her phone to end the alarm. Monday had come round again, and with that another week of work was about to begin. It wasn’t that she hated her job, she was the new CEO of the prestigious IT firm Ralt Solutions, a position she inherited from her father and the companies founder. It was just that Jessica felt her life had been railroaded since her birth. This was the job that she was meant to inherit since her birth, not the one she had chosen for herself. Jessica wasn’t the only person who was perturbed by her promotion, many coworkers had felt betrayed and felt like nepotism had no place in today’s world. No one felt anymore frustrated by recent events than Ryan.

Ryan had tirelessly worked for over 10 years, starting even before Jessica had come of age to join the company. Everyday he would come into the office early, he always the first to get to coffee for the CEO, and he did everything he could to make sure his name was there to be seen. Ryan was ambitious, it was a trait that came from someone who was born living by the poverty line and who vowed to never return there. When the announcement was made that the previous CEO was to resign it felt like the opportunity of a lifetime. Ryan thought it was going to be a shoe in, he was the obvious successor, the only employee who pulled his weight like no other. Then the reality of the situation came crashing down. Jessica Ralt, the only child of CEO Patrick Ralt, will take over the company effective immediately. It was an insult to Ryan and everything he felt like he was owed, he treated Patrick as his adopted father and hoped to be treated like the prized son and worthy successor to the company. Ryan would not let this stand; he would get what he was owed and he did not care who would get in his way.

It had been two months since Jessica had taken over the company and while things had been running smoothly it was clear she did not have the hawkish business skills her father had possessed. It wasn’t that Jessica wasn’t intelligent, her father had seen to it that she had received the finest tutors and went to the best schools that could be bought. Jessica’s failings came from a lack of drive to expand and an inability to work well with others. She liked the comfort of stability, so she never went out to make new deals and she never sought to try and develop any new IT products. The inability to socially gel with her coworkers came from an aura of superiority she gave off; it imitated some and pissed off others. Jessica was better than everyone else there, she was the daughter of the founder so Jessica and only Jessica could keep the ship sailing towards the horizon and anyone who thought different were clearly mistaken.

Ryan never stopped coming early into the office, his established work ethic prevented him from doing otherwise. The elevator chimed and he looked up in curiosity. Jessica appeared from the opening doors and began to make her way through the office. Despite how much Ryan hated the situation he couldn’t help but find Jessica attractive. Jesica was his ideal height, 5ft 1, she looked like she had a tight body that could have only come from numerous hours in the gym per week. Ryan wanted her, but he also wanted her to change for him, she looked great, but she wasn’t perfect. Ryan didn’t like her brown shoulder length hair; he preferred the blonde look. Just as he began to sink into his daydream Jessica approached. ‘Hey Ryan, early as always’ Jessica said with a slightly joking tone, she always thought it was a little pathetic he worked so hard. Didn't he have a life outside of this company? she thought to herself amused.
‘Good morning Jessica, it’s my pleasure to come in early, its what keeps the wheel turning and everyone paid’ Ryan answered in a friendly way, barely containing his contempt for his new boss.
‘Right, I think its actually me being here that keeps the show on the road, but I appreciate the work you do’ Jessica said, the sarcasm subtle to a stranger but easily noticed by Ryan. ‘By the way I have a job for you and your underlings, I need you to go through my fathers’ files and delete all of the failed or rejected projects, it’s to messy and I want a fresh start, ok, thanks’ Jessica began to walk away without waiting for Ryan response.

‘What a bitch’ Ryan said under his breath. As he began to tell his coworkers the situation, they began to react how he predicted, they were not content with current events. Ryan’s claim to be office leader was well supported by others, he was well liked, and he supported everyone. For many he seemed like a brighter future, whereas Jessica represented stagnation. What Ryan needed was a peaceful transition of power, he needed Jessica to give him the top seat willingly. Why not more, Ryan thought to himself, why only the power, he wanted Jessica too. But the Jessica of his dreams. Ryan began to daydream again about his perfect Jessica.

A Blonde bimbo, it pretty much described all the changes he would like to make to her and it’s just what she deserves. Jessica’s modest makeup would need an upgrade, her confident walking would need to be modified to make sure her best assets were on display. Speaking of assets, they could always be improved upon, her modest B Cup breasts could always be increased to at least E if not more. Ryan began to feel aroused at that thought, unnaturally large breasts for her small frame, no one would focus on her face again. It wasn’t just her body he felt could be ‘upgraded’. Jessica’s high and mighty attitude had no place in his company, she was to serve him as his personal office slut, she should be obsessed with him and always be thinking about him. In fact thinking about him and how to please him should be the only thoughts she should have anymore, all her private education and the skills that she believes give her superiority over others add no value her body and Ryan would see them all removed. She would become his dumb bimbo office slut, and he would get his just rewards and become the true CEO of the company.

Ryan lost himself in his fantasies. ‘If only she could be more than fantasies’ he muttered to himself. As Ryan went through his desktop, he began scanning the documents Jessica had ordered him to go through. Many of them were abandoned projects shut down by the previous CEO, most were not very interesting, or they were just useless, a predictive sentence engine, a way of detecting what music listeners would prefer based on internet searches. As Ryan carried on he came across a file which caught his interest.

Experimental Subliminal Marketing Program – Danger unstable

As Ryan began to explore the contents of the file a smile began to form that spread from ear to ear.
YellowKnight

Re: The Highs and Lows of Office Politics (Bimbo, Hypnosis)

Postby wuffy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:02 am

Nice start. Looking forward to Ryan transforming Jessica into his dream girl. Hopefully not too quickly but in stages.
wuffy

Postby anoniem01 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:38 am

show great promise. hope that the pace is slow and gradual
anoniem01

Postby angelaclarkson » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:17 am

I came across your post from a year ago and thought I'd drop in to offer some thoughts, even though some time has passed. It's always interesting to see different storytelling ideas being explored!
Your story delves into the dynamics of office politics, featuring themes of bimbos and hypnosis. It's great to see you flexing your creativity through writing. If you're looking for a platform to share your stories or connect with other writers, you might find https://www.politiq.net/US_President_Election_2024 to be a useful resource. Although it primarily focuses on political topics, it can provide inspiration and opportunities for engaging discussions.
angelaclarkson

Return to Stories